The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part X—Altruism (part 1)

Almost a month had passed sense Anita, Jason and there two girls Nancy and Mary had moved into the guest house on the estate of the Living Urges Society Taskforce. Mark had really enjoyed getting to know Anita and the 2 girls even better, and the month had slipped rapidly by with Mark spending most of each day in various sexual trysts with the group of stunning women he had surrounded himself with. They had lost none of there desirability, indeed Mark was more turned on by them now that they were all getting to really know his kinks and desires then he had been at first. Even so when he woke up he decided he needed a change of pace. He lay on his back in his mound of satin pillows surrounded by 1/2 a dozen stunningly beautiful naked females his mind turned to what he might want to do differently. As Betty snuggled up on his left and Ginger on his right he started to get a hard on and realized this was why he never seemed to get out of the house.

So before things went too far, Mark slid out from between the two girls and headed for the waterfall / shower. Mark wasn’t really too surprised to feel a warm slippery body press against his back as he was showering. He quickly recognized the feel of Betty’s large soft breasts as they were being slowly slid up and down his back lathering it. At the same time her delicate long nailed hand wrapped around his cock as she started to slowly stroke it up and down with a lather of soapsuds. Betty made it clear that she wanted Mark to just allow her to bath him like this and not reciprocate her attention, so he just stood there enjoying it as his cock became harder and harder. After a while Betty moved around in front of him and provocatively coated her gorgeous tits with a thick glaze of liquid soap. She then began to scrub up and down his chest and crotch with her tits forming a nice lather and sending wave after wave of pleasurable sensations through Mark. After about 10 minutes of this Mark could not take it any longer and he wrapped his arms around Betty’s slim waist and pushed her against the slick water covered marble wall. He entered her and began to slide his cock in and out in long deep slow strokes. His mouth found Betty’s and they hungrily kissed each other as their passion built. Betty gasped with pleasure as Mark began to quicken his pace and increased the power of his thrusts into her. She soon found herself awash in a flood of orgasmic bliss as the waves of her orgasms flowed through her in time with the pistoning action of Marks rock hard cock in her quivering pussy. Until eventually he grabbed her tightly filling each hand to overflowing with a mass of her perfect ass cheeks and with large convulsions of his whole body he drove his seed deep within her.

“And where are you sneaking off to so early this morning lover?", she managed to ask as she lovingly patted Marks body dry with a fluffy white towel. “I’m going to visit my best friend I haven’t seen in a long while, wanna tag along?” He replied cheerfully. “I’d be honored to meet your friend, thank you for inviting me” she said with a smile in her voice.

They both got dressed. Mark starting with a pair of casual gray twill pants and a white tab collared broadcloth shirt both from some English clothier on savelle road. He topped it with a matching charcoal gray Italian silk jacket. And finished by slipping on a pair of sharkskin loafers and matching sharkskin belt evidently from Japan. While Betty decided sense it was a informal occasion to not wear her normal, albeit highly sexualized, business attire and instead presented herself in front of Mark in a simple yellow sun dress with tiny white polka dots. This was accented by a pair of frilly white lace gloves and socks, and a hat also made of a stiffened white lace like material. The light colors offset her eurasian skin tone wonderfully and once again as he had so many times before Mark could do nothing but acknowledge that in his eyes she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Betty took his arm with a large smile showing her obvious pleasure in Marks reaction to her outfit.

They headed down to the garage, Mark decided with it being such a nice day he would take the brand new candy apple red Ferrari 430 spider convertible. After opening the door for Betty and getting her situated (she had Mark put her hat in the boot so it wouldn’t fly off). Mark got in and launched the red rocket out of the garage at a speed that pushed he and Betty back in their seats and sent a thrill of exhilaration through him. As he sped down the highway the wind in his hair. One of his favorite 80’s songs, “vacation” by the go go’s blasting on the radio. And Betty leaning against him with a stunning smile on her perfect lips and her small hand gently resting on his thigh. Mark couldn’t help feeling like the luckiest man in the world. He was really starting to look forward to sharing some of that good fortune with one of his oldest and best friends.

Tim Delvecio had been Marks best friend sense high school, they had hung around sharing their love of computers, video games, roll playing etc. As they graduated and went to different local colleges they had both stayed in contact fairly regularly getting together every week or two to hang out or do whatever. A few years after high school Tim had met a girl named Jill and married. Jill could best be described as the world’s most needy female. She was dominant and rude and treated Tim like crap. Although they stayed together and had kids it was obviously a messed up relationship. The two were co-dependant with Tim unwilling to take control and seemingly to wimpy to stand up to his wife (who, over the years had grown to be about twice his weight). And Jill was more then happy to take advantage of Tim’s lack of backbone to dominate and manipulate him at every turn. In the last few years they had established a pattern of Tim once every 4 to 6 months actually getting tired of the treatment and standing up to Jill. And a huge fight with many broken household goods would result. But within a week the two would be back together. In fact recently it had gone far enough that the two admitted the marriage was basically over and they were only staying together for the children.

Mark maneuvered the convertible down the side streets and when he was within a few blocks he instructed his watch to send the programming he had laid out for Jill to her. The programming contained nothing more then a directive for her to feel the need to go out shopping for the day and dump Tim with the kids, something she did fairly frequently anyway. She had also been programmed not to call home at all while she was out for the day. Which was very much not like her. In fact she normally used the cell phone as a sort of remote leash to keep Tim firmly under her thumb even when she was away. So it was that Mark was not surprised to see Jill pulling away from the house as he came down the street behind her. He slowed so she would turn the corner before he pulled into their driveway.

Mark and Betty went up to the house. As they did the front door flung open and a boy of about 9 years old came barreling out followed by a similar looking boy a few years younger. They both stopped dead in their tracks and greeted Mark warmly. Hi Mark, wow you look different, who is this with you, is that your car, why are you here, and about a dozen other questions he didn’t get a chance to answer before Tim came to the door. “Jeesh guys, settle down and go play in the back yard like I told you, and include your little sister this time”. Tim looked over at Mark and Betty, it was hard to tell which one of them he was more surprised by or starred at more. “Holy crap, Mark, what the hell happened to you man, you look awesome, you’ve lost a ton of weight., And who is this beauty with you” Thanks man, this is my girlfriend Betty (it was the first time Mark had introduced her as such, and he was pleased to feel her squeeze his hand and smile at him when he said it. And you could credit her with making me the man you see today” By this time they had maneuvered into the house and Tim had managed to corral the kids out into the yard to play.

The house was destroyed as it usually was, with Tim trying to hold down a 50 hour a week job and do absolutely all of the housework and child rearing because Jill wouldn’t lift a finger to help with anything it was not all that surprising. Tim looked like he usually did, that is like a guy who sleeps 4 hours a night max and spends the rest of his time working or chasing after 3 young kids. Despite a bit of a gut he was in otherwise reasonable physical condition other then looking haggard. Mark and Betty settled down next to each other on the couch.

“Tim” Mark said “As you can see I am having a hell of a good streak of luck lately, not only have I met Betty and got myself into shape I landed an incredible job as the director of a private foundation doing research on cultural and interpersonal relationships”. Tim looked genuinely happy as he sat down across from them obviously enraptured with Betty, but trying not to be too overt about it.

“After all these years, I hope I can trust you to believe me when I tell you that I am here today to change your life forever. I am going to share my good luck with you” Mark said with a grin. “How would you like to have a nice job making 500k a year, a nice house, some servants, oh and how about Jill looking like she did when she was 17 and hot and treating you like a man she loves and respects instead of like she does now?". “Well, I don’t know, I don’t think I could stand to leave behind my palace here. And as to Jill, sure, go ahead and while your at it maybe you could teach her to do the dishes” Tim said, his voice thick with sarcasm.

“Tim, Look outside, that’s a $600,000 car in your driveway, look at me and how much I’ve changed, last, and not like I need to ask it but look at Betty.” As he said this Mark reached over and slid his hand up her smooth light brown thigh slowly pulling her dress up, until her pussy, covered only in a pair of ultra-sheer white lacy panties was exposed. “Look at her Tim, if I asked her to she would happily go down on me right here in front of you, suck me off better then you had ever seen anyone sucked off in there life and swallow down my load like it was cream.” Looking up at Betty’s smiling face Mark said, “Wouldn’t you sweetie?” “Umm, you know I would baby, I’ll do anything for you” as she said it she licked her lips provocatively” Mark slid his hand back down Betty’s leg pulling her dress back into place as he did so. Tim just sat there transfixed by the little show he had just received. “Now we don’t want to embarrass you, and with the kids just outside we will leave it at that. But I hope you believe me when I tell you we can make Jill every bit as loving and receptive to you as you could possibly want.”

“What exactly are you talking about Mark” Tim asked finally realizing Mark was completely serious. “Specifically I am offering the following. We can completely reshape Jill in any way you desire. I can give you a job working for the Living Urges Society Task force requiring very little work from you and paying 500K a year in salary. And last but not least we can alter Jill’s mind as much or as little as you might like. Think of Betty here as a genie from a bottle and we are here to grant your wishes” Mark said with a wide grin. “Come on man this is getting to the point of not being funny” Tim replied although doubt starting to show in his eyes.

“I knew as an engineer it would be almost impossible for you to believe even me your oldest and best friend when I am offering what seems the impossible. So I have arraigned a little demonstration that I will setup with your permission.” Mark said standing up from the couch. “What did you have in mind?” Tim asked casting a nervous glance out the back window to where the kids were playing. “Tim, you are my oldest and best friend and I would never do anything, even minor or temporary to you or your family without your permission, that’s why I wanted to stop and talk before I gave the demo even though I figured you wouldn’t believe me until after. With your permissions I will set up a limited 12-hour alteration to Jill’s mind. What it will do is that when she gets home today she will be different in the following ways. She will have boundless energy, personally insisting on cleaning the house and then making dinner. She will also insist on getting the kids ready for bed etc. She will treat you with love and kindness and show genuine interest in your run down condition and insist on serving you for a change. In the morning I will send a lemo for you and she will think nothing is strange about it at all and that you just got a ride with one of the guys to work.

Mark Started moving to the door, “Just wait and see how Jill is tonight, then take the lemo out to my house in the morning. I promise that by then you will be convinced. There is no way, even if Jill and I had set this up that she could change as drastically as she will for a whole night. Not one complaint, not one snide comment about you, not one scream at the kids all night.” Tim opened the door to let Mark and Betty leave, saying only “I don’t know what the hell is going on but I would pay big money, if I had it, for even one night like you’ve described.” As Mark backed down the drive he couldn’t help but smile. “I may have forgot the part about her turning into a completely wonton and submissive whore after the kids go to sleep. With an unquenchable thirst for Tim’s cum. But I guess he will figure out how to handle that on his own” Mark said with a chuckle to Betty as they drove home.