The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part XI—A Selfish Interlude

Mark didn’t drive straight home though, he remembered a little cull de sac behind a abandoned grocery story where he and Tim used to go to blow off fire works because no one ever drove down the alley. The bricked up grocery store formed a dead end and there were three left turns to get way back there, with no through traffic unless you were specifically going back to that alley no one was ever around, it was like a private spot in the middle of the city. Mark drove the glimmering red convertible back there a little worried about the tires with the broken glass and other debris clear evidence of the spot still being deserted.

“Lets play a little game Betty” Mark suggested with a wicked grin. “Ohh I like it when you look at me like that, alright lets” said Betty with a little smile of her own forming. “Get out here and lean back against that telephone pole next to the building with one foot on the pole and one on the ground, and have a cigarette dangling from your mouth.” Betty smiled as she got out knowing Marks fondness for the whole bad girl whore image she assumed the pose he had suggested and lit one of her long brown cigarettes and took a long deep drag and then let it dangle from the corner of her mouth. As she did this mark had backed up almost to the first corner again. Then he put the car in drive and slowly idled up to her.

“Hey there you fine looking thing, you looking for a date for the night by any chance” Mark called out to Betty. “Sure thing baby, you look like you got the money to afford a date with me.” She replied while swaying her hips as she leaned against the pole. “How much for the whole works” Mark asked, pulling a wad of hundred dollar bills from his jacket pocket. “$500 gets you everything you want baby.” Moving over and leaning into the passenger window cupping her huge tits together so Mark could get a good close view of them while she said it.

Mark turned off the car and got out coming around he peeled off five one hundred dollar bills and handed them to Betty saying “Here you go baby, and if you do a really good job there will be a nice tip in it for ya as well.” Before she could move he pressed his body up against her back, reaching around and grabbing hold of her glorious tits he ground his crotch against her ass. Even with his pants and her dress between them his cock strained and throbbed with the friction. “Umm baby, your gonna get a hell of a workout for your money this time” he hissed into her ear while nibbling on it.” As he said it he unzipped the back of her dress and slid both hands inside of it to again grab her tits, with only her lacy white bra between them and his fingers as he squeezed and pinched her nipples. Betty let out a moan of lust and pleasure at the combined stimulation of the dry humping from behind and the strong kneading and pinching of her sensitive breasts along with Marks nibbling and kissing her neck and earlobes.

Mark slid his hands down from Betty’s tits never losing contact with her flawless skin to her slim waist pulling her dress down as he went. At the same time he lowered himself to his knees behind her. When his hands reached her hips gravity served to drop the dress the rest of the way to the ground. Unable to control his lust any more Mark buried his face in between the golden brown globes of Betty’s ass flesh and began lapping at her through her ultra sheer white panties. He was pleased to find them already sopping wet with Betty’s own juices, which he licked up and swallowed like nectar of the gods. Hooking a thumb in each side he quickly pulled the panties down and let them drop on top of the sundress. He then grabbed hold of each of the perfect round ass cheeks in front of him and pulled them apart allowing him to spear his tongue directly into Betty’s quivering pink anus. Within moments Betty was writhing and moaning, pressing her ass back against his face smothering him in glorious flesh. Mark just grabbed her ass and pressed in all the harder driving his tongue in and out of her like a cock until he was rewarded by having his chin and chest coated with Betty’s fluids as she quaked and spasmed in a powerful orgasm.

Mark continued to gently lick and probe her quivering ass as Betty came down from her climax. He then began to trail his tongue up her ass crack and while coming to a standing position again behind he never let his tongue lose contact with her, running a trail of saliva up her backbone and to her ear. After a moment of nibbling her neck and graceful earlobe he whispered in a voice gravely with lust “Now why don’t you get on your knees and earn that money like a good little back alley whore.” Betty smiled and slid herself around in the circle of his arms to face Mark “I hope your cock is as huge as it felt like through your pants mister cuz I haven’t eaten all day long and I am starvin.” She then slid down to her knees in front of Mark rubbing his body with her tits as she went. The friction and the fact that Mark had undone the clasp caused her bra to peel off about halfway down only to be tossed by betty over her shoulder into the car.

Betty Knelt before Mark taking a long languid drag on her dangling cigarette as she unzipped Marks pants and unleashed his mammoth throbbing hard cock. The mushroom head glistened with a coating of pre-cum. Betty took one last drag of her cigarette and then stubbing it out on the ground looked up at Mark. “I think I just found something a lot more satisfying to suck on” she said with a wicked snarl, and then promptly engulfed the head of his cock in her lips. Mark gasped with pleasure as Betty began to slowly work more and more of his cock into her mouth and then down her throat, taking him deeper with each plunge. The setting was something out of one of Marks nastiest wet dreams having the mammoth chested gorgeous Eurasian cigarette smoking whore deep throating him in a back alley was all adding to the purely physical pleasure Betty’s expert mouth and throat were providing him. So that in a fairly short time Mark felt himself start to shoot stream after stream of steaming hot jizz down Betty’s willing throat. Betty kept slurping and sucking his cock swallowing every last drop of his cum and then as she felt Marks cock again raising to the occasion she started working her tongue up and down the shaft and sucking on his recently emptied ball sack as he again became rock hard.

Looking down at Batty licking his cock back to rigidity Mark said. “I didn’t spend all that time making sure that whore ass of yours was clean for nothing. Why don’t you get up here and bend over and slap those gorgeous fuck melons of yours on the hood of my car and stick that dirty whore ass up where it can earn its money.” As she moved to comply Betty simply said, “For $500 this ass is yours to use so you might as well get your moneys worth out of it stud”. Mark maneuvered behind her running his cock head up and down her slit getting it nicely coated with Betty’s copious juices. As Mark was doing this Betty reached over and took another cigarette out of her purse she had set on the hood and lit it up, knowing how much the sight of a dangling cigarette added to the whole whore look in Marks fantasy and fetish enjoyment. She then took out her deep red lipstick and applied a nice fresh glossy coat to her full pouty lips.

True to her expectations, the sight of the stunning fetish babe bent over the car in front of him, an ultra-long brown cigarette dangling from her glistening red lips was more then Mark could take. He plunged his cock deep into Betty’s plush round ass only stopping when it got about half way in. And even then he only took 3 or 4 short strokes to build up some moisture before he began plunging the full length of his massive alien modified cock into her incredibly tight asshole. Betty let out a scream of pleasure that echoes back off the cinderblock walls around them and only the seething animal like lust racing through Marks brain kept him from worrying about attracting unwanted attention as he pounded harder and harder into her. Before long the vigor of his pounding had Betty thrashing and moaning in a cascading set of multiple orgasms causing her body to alternate between the rigidity of a board and the limpness of a wet noodle. After 10 minutes she was more standing in front of Mark then leaning over the hood of the car. With every thrust of his powerful cock up into her she was literally being lifted a few inches off the ground only to settle back down and repeat. Until after what seemed both and eternity and far to short of time Mark started to spray the inside of her colon with his seed, letting out a series of guttural grunts and moans as he did so. Turning around with Betty still impaled on his rapidly flagging cock Mark collapsed back on the hood of the convertible, with Betty on top of him. His legs were shaking and he felt like he had just ran a marathon.

After a few minutes of breath catching Mark was overcome with a sense of love and emotional desire for Betty, he pulled her around and into his arms lying side by side under the sun on the hood of the car. “Betty, I have a confession to make to you”, he said. “I know that to you this is all just an experiment and in your mind I am just a laboratory experiment like a well trained experimental monkey or whatever...” Betty looked alarmed and started to say “No Mark, I...” But Mark cut her off. “No please Betty hear me out, this is hard enough for me to say without interruption.” Mark gulped, trying to clear the lump in his throat. “You wanted to study human emotions and reactions, well you’ve got one you probably didn’t bargain on. I know it is crazy and I keep trying to tell myself that I am a fool, but I can’t help it. Betty I am in love with you.” As he said it a tear weald up in his eye and ran down his cheek unchecked. “I know I am an idiot, and that this all means nothing to you, and that you are just programmed to reply to my lust, but damnit you guys did to well. You scanned my mind for my dream girl, you pack absolutely everything I could ever want into a woman into you and then hand it to me on a silver platter, I didn’t stand a fucking chance.” Mark continued with a catch in his throat, you are Beautiful, Sexy, Smart, Funny, an amazing lover in short everything any man could want. Add into that you know my every kink and fetish and actively try to satisfy them all the time, I just couldn’t help myself...” Mark realized he was repeating himself, and that in part he was just talking for fear of letting Betty reply and what she would say. But the physical and emotional strain got to him and he just seemed to run out of steam and stopped talking and looked at Betty”

Betty looked at Mark, and for the first time he noticed tears in her eyes as well. She leaned forward and kissed him. They had kissed hundreds of times in the last few months, but this was different there was a sense of bonding, warmth and emotional depth to it that Mark had never experienced before. It took his breath away in an emotional and physical sense. When it broke Betty lay in Marks arms and looked deeply into his eyes. “Mark, as I had told you my people had lost the capability for lust, and that love was rare among us. But it is not unknown. The programming I gave myself to respond to you has left me open to the experience of lust and physical pleasure that my kind has not experienced in generations. But it has also opened me up to you emotionally. Mark I have been falling madly in love with you for weeks now. I tried telling myself that it was simply lust or a side effect of the programming. But I have come to realize something, If you are made to feel cold because you look out the window on a snowy day aren’t you just as genuinely cold as if you were out in the snow? Love is an emotion, I am tired of trying to second guess it away. I have read in our scans of your emotions your building love for me and I have felt more and more of a fake for concealing my own feelings from you. But I wouldn’t allow myself to believe it is real. But here I am faced with the incontrovertible fact. I love you with all my heart Mark, I ache to be with you all the time forever, I want nothing more then for the last month to go on and on. I no longer care why I am in love, I only know that I am and that a part of my soul now resides in you and a part of yours in me and nothing in all the multiverse will ever change that.”

They kissed again, a kiss of longing and fulfillment of love and lust and joy as they parted Mark smiled broadly. “It’s funny, I don’t ever remember reading of anyone falling madly in love in a seedy back ally after having had anal sex on the hood of a car before” and laughed. Betty started laughing also contagiously like a relief valve on the emotional power of the moment. So it was that they were both naked on the hood of the Ferrari cracking up when they heard the single “whoop” of a police siren and both nearly fell off the hood as they spun around to see a police car rolling up to a stop.

Mark jumped up and although he had lost his jacket his shirt and pants were still half way on so he quickly tucked his dick back in and zipped up and was tucking his shirt back in as the cop got out of his car. “Hold it right there fella” the police officer said obviously more interested in watching Betty scramble back into her dress then in looking at Mark. Mark had to admit as he watched Betty pull the dress over her head and wiggle and shimmy it into place that she was a hell of a mesmerizing sight to behold. He was so distracted watching Betty that it wasn’t until the police officer stepped a few feet closer and turned her head that he noticed a short blond pony tail sticking out of the back of her cap. Underneath the bulky police uniform and dark sunglasses the officer was a female.

As Betty finished her gyrations the sun dress back in place the officer removed her dark sun glasses revealing a pair of bright green eyes and a pretty face. She had a few lines around her eyes, which Mark took to be signs of fatigue. “All right you two, what exactly is going on here” she asked in a neutral tone “I heard some screaming over here”. “Well officer we...” “I can explain this officer...” Betty and Mark both started to say at the same time. “You go first, and ill hear you next” she said, indicating Betty to lead off. “Well officer, my boyfriend and I, were out for a drive and it was a sunny day and he remembered this alley where he used to play as a kid, and he confessed a nasty fantasy he had always had about having sex with a hooker in an alley. And well, we have a very open and fulfilling sex life and we each try very hard to please the other. And actually the idea sounded kinky and exciting to me as well. So we were role playing out our little sexual fantasy scene, and umm, well Mark is a very good lover and very well endowed, and when he gets really excited, I tend to get really excited... And well, in the throws of passion I’m afraid I screamed out in pleasure a lot louder then I intended to or even realized. I assure you officer we thought we would be all alone here and not disturbing anyone and it was not our intention to cause a public scene.” The police officer looked at Betty with a bit of surprise on her face, and by the end a slight smile on lips as Betty explained things to her. “Well, that sounds a little, unusual but has the ring of truth to it, but how do I know your not actually a hooker.” She continued quickly “Obviously a very high priced number but a working girl just the same”. “May I show you my identification officer” Betty asked. “Yes that’s a good idea, lets see ID’s from both of you” Looking over the 2 sets of ID’s the police officer read aloud. “Dr. Betty Smith” and a security card for the Living Urges Society Taskforce Foundation identifying you as the head of research and special assistant to the director. And you “Mark Hutchins” Director of operations for the foundation.

The officer handed their id’s back and said “Well, two people who work together and a doctor to boot, I guess you’re not a hooker after all. But you can’t be out here in public doing this kind of thing, I heard the young lady scream almost a block away” Emboldened by his last months of adventures Mark decided to try something. He had no opportunity for conditioning by the alien device he controlled from his watch for the police officer. But he had been granted what Betty insisted was a incredibly handsome male body, and his enhanced pheromone emissions should be working on the officer so he figured he would give it a try. Leaning in so he could read her nametag he said “You heard us over a block away inside your patrol car Lt. Javits?” Taking her eyes off of Betty just long enough to acknowledge his question she replied. “No, actually I live near here and had just got off shift and was in my back yard when I heard the scream.” “Well, we certainly don’t make a habit of public activity like this Officer, in fact we usually play indoors.” “Hmm, yes, I can well imagine” Lt. Javits replied with a poorly concealed smirk. “Although imagination is a wonderful thing, you don’t need to rely on it if you don’t want to. As Betty’s number one fan and admirer I can tell when someone else appreciates her in the way that I do. And it is obvious from the way you are looking at her that you are thinking much the same things about her that I do” Mark said with a grin. “What are you talking about, I’m not looking at anyone in any special way” the young officer replied a bit too defensively. “Ohh yes you are, your looking at Betty like the fine ripe tasty thing she is.” As he said this Mark slid his hand around Betty’s back and reached around and squeezed one of her large soft breasts, eliciting a pleasant purr from Betty. “And you would be right, she is ripe and tasty, and luckily for you she is as fond of women as I, and I suspect you, are” Mark said lasciviously.

Lt. Javits took a step back and swallowed hard, obviously trying to compose herself to give some appropriately official response. But before she could Betty moved in on her, sliding her hands around behind the police woman’s back and pressing her body squarely against hers she looked in her eyes and said. “Why don’t you take us back to your place and Ill show you what Mark was doing to me that made me scream like that. If you would like I will do it to you and we can see how well sound proofed your bedroom is” as she finished she lightly flicked her tongue over Lt. Javits’s pale pink lips. The inner struggle between public persona and personal desires raged across the officers face until like a switch a internal decision was obviously made and she leaned up and kissed Betty full on the mouth first gently then with passion and strength born of a powerful lust.

Mark smiled broadly as he climbed into the Ferrari, why don’t you girls ride together and ill follow and park a little down the street for discretion’s sake. Lt. Javits nodded and hurriedly got back I her squad car and Betty slid in next to her. They drove a few blocks to pull up to a small grey brick ranch style home. Mark pulled a few houses past and parked on the street following them in. They were barely inside before Betty and the police woman were in a passionate embrace there tongues exploring each others mouths. Mark stepped in closing the door behind him enjoying the show. “I may be wrong but I think Lt. Javits likes you Betty” he remarked with a grin. “Please call me Tina, and you’re not wrong at all” replied the young blond while resuming her passionate kiss. Betty slid her hand up Tina’s side loosening her uniform shirt as she went then pulled her police cap off and tossed it on end table near them. Mark wandered off towards a kitchen he could see down the hall from the front room and looked in the fridge hoping for a beer but ended up settling for a wine cooler. By the time he got back to the living room to enjoy the show Betty had Tina’s shirt off and her own dress was just dropping to the floor as Mark took a seat in a large recliner and kicked back to really take in the sights.

The two women moved as one to the couch as Tina cupped Betty’s massive tits in her small hands while Betty worked to remove the white sports bra that Tina had on. Betty pulled off the bra that had been separating them and tossed it aside, all the while never losing her lip lock with Tina. Mark appreciated the beautiful contrast of Tina’s creamy pink skin and her medium sized “C” tits with their puffy pink nipples pressed against Betty’s golden bronze double D’s. Betty started nibbling her way down Tina’s neck working towards her breasts. When she reached them she took one gently into her mouth, slowly sliding her tongue over and around the puffy areola covering it with saliva. As she worked on one breast with her mouth she had the other one in her hand, gently tweaking and kneading the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. While she did this Tina’s head stretched back, with her eyes closed and little gentle gasps occasionally escaped her throat between her rough breathing. The whole sight got to be too much for Mark, he had to let his cock out of his pants before it burst out. So he took it out and slowly stroked himself while mesmerized by the two lovers exploring each other in front of him. As he watched Tina took the initiative and lowered her soft pink lips to Betty’s dark brown nipples and started to gently then more and more firmly suck and nibble them. It wasn’t long before Betty was making noises of her own “Umm, yeah like that baby, ohh yeah, that’s what I like nibble them for me... ohh uhh, yeah, ugghh UGHH!” Mark saw Betty’s back arch as she crushed her tit against Tina’s willing teeth and she quivered in orgasm. The two slid back into a passionate kiss as Betty maneuvered Tina into a position on her back on the couch, then slowly slid herself down the pale blondes lithe body until she was positioned with her face in her crotch. Mark was pleased to see the small patch of ultra fine pale blond hair slightly above Tina’s mound, while the pussy itself had been cleaned bare of hair and was as smooth and soft looking as the rest of Tina.

Betty began work on Tina’s small pink pussy with the practiced tongue of a master of the arts. It was only a few minutes before Tina’s breath was coming in ragged bursts. Not long after that she was grasping clumps of Betty’s hair in each hand as she trembled and moaned loudly her small body shuddering in the first of what became a wave of cascading orgasms. Betty played Tina’s small flower with her tongue like a master violinist plays a stratavarious with skill and love of the instrument. Tina pressed Higher and higher up a chain of spasms of pleasure rocking her body until she finally exploded in a piercing howl of pleasure her back arching, her body flailing wildly in convulsions of ecstasy. Betty felt Tina’s exhausted body give out and flop into unconsciousness almost simultaneously with her ass and back being lashed with line after line of liquid fire searing into her. Mark stood over her offering his own 21-gun salute to her performance covering her with his thick salty strands of approval.

After catching his breath for a moment mark determined to help Betty out, as she had been the only one left without proper relief. First he had her lay face down on the floor. “We don’t want to waste any of this nice skin cream now do we” Mark said as he began massaging his cum into Betty’s back. Mark used firm broad strokes of his hands to kneed and caress each muscle area of Betty’s back from her shoulders down to her spine to the small of her back and then her full ripe ass. As he continued to her thighs he allowed his fingertips to slip across her slippery wet mound and teased her with his lightest caresses. He did this over and over until he had her ass moving back and forth in a humping action as it sought back against his hand each time he slid it forward. “Please Daddy, I’m so fucking horny, and your fingers feel so good. Don’t tease me any more, I need release” Betty begged of Mark. “You know you never have to ask me twice baby” Mark said sliding her over on her back as he moved down and began eating her pussy without the slow buildup he would usually do. He just dove in and started sucking it full force, running his tongue up and down the length and then driving it in and out spear like. And as he felt Betty start to slide into her orgasm he concentrated more and more on the area around her clit. Occasionally flicking it with her tongue, but knowing from experience that direct pressure to it was sometimes too much. Mark used his months of practice to do all the things he had come to know really worked for Betty, and was soon rewarded with her ascending into a long series of multi-orgasmic fits that she was frequently capable of.

By the time Mark’s mouth was completely exhausted he was sporting another raging hard on which he had no intention of wasting. He slid his body up over Betty’s and French kissed her passionately while slowly but forcefully sliding his massive cock balls deep in her tight slippery gash. Mark knew from experience that when Betty was in this state he could use long slow deep thrusting to sustain her from one rolling orgasm to the next for basically as long as he could hold out. Betty was in heaven, she loved the feel of Marks muscled body on top of hers, she loved the feeling as his thick hard cock pinned her to the ground like an insect to a lab trey. But most of all she loved the look in Marks eyes as he starred into hers lost in love and lust and each other. No matter how long it lasted she always wanted it to be longer, but eventually she could feel Marks cock start to twitch and bulge within her. His thrusting would increase with frequency as he approached his orgasm. This time, as he sometimes did he chose not to come inside of her, instead he slid up above her. Betty immediately knew what he wanted and clamped her tits together willingly for him. Mark slipped his cock between Betty’s tits and started to tit fuck her, as he did she leaned forward and clamped the mushroom head of his cock in her perfect red lips. In only a few thrusts between her gorgeous globes Mark started pumping his load into Betty’s mouth the whole time he and Betty’s eyes stayed locked into one another as she swallowed over and over to take his large volume of seed down her throat. When his cock stopped shooting Betty cleaned up every last drop of his cum and then Mark slid down next to her slipping his arms around her they drifted off to the sweet sleep of exhausted lovers. “I love you Mark” “I love you to Betty” was exchanged weather in words or a look or just one heart directly to another nether were certain but both felt the truth of it.

Later, when they awoke Mark and Betty and Tina all had a very nice shower together. Mark didn’t get a chance to do much more then lather Tina up a little, but got the strong feeling that she would be interested in going further given a little more warm up time. So in that spirit Batty and Mark insisted that she join them at the estate for a BBQ and some swimming. Tina said she was off Saturday and would plan to spend the day getting to know them better. Mark and Betty drove the rest of the way home without further excitement, just enjoying each other’s company.