The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part II—Becoming

Licking his suddenly dry lips and taking another drink of water Mark tried to ignore his raging hardon and the ‘woman’ Betty across the table from him and put his thoughts together. “This all seems too fantastic, we have a saying on my world ‘if something seems too good to be true, it probably is’, as much as this sounds like a dream deal for me a lifetime of caution is screaming at me that there must be more to it”. Betty smiled a more genuine less sexually provocative smile as she said. “You see, that is why you are so perfect for us. You have some of the strongest lust and desire scores we have ever recorded, yet at the same time you have a logical mind capable of functioning at a level that allows you to control these urges.” Her eyes brightened as she continued, obviously on a topic that fascinated her “One of the biggest hurdles our research had was convincing our science council that emotions like this, while driving a person, could be held in check and controlled by individuals of sufficient intellect and moral character. You see we don’t need a raving nymphomaniac or sexual predator, we need someone with all of the powerful urges but also the capacity to refrain from indulging.” Licking her lips, this time as if debating with herself about what she was about to say. “You are right, there is a danger to you. We will be giving you almost limitless powers to indulge all your more base instincts. Indeed we will be counting on you to do so for our study, but there is a very real danger that this may alter you. I am reminded of another saying from your memories ‘power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimately’".

After taking a moment to digest the import of her statement Mark looked at her and said, “OK I’ll go along, but only if you are part of the package” his crimson blush immediately returning. He had never so brazenly propositioned a woman, certainly not one who was hammering every fetish and preference he ever had, a walking epitome of everything he found sexually attractive in a woman. A look of glee and just a glint of the sexual predator jumped to her face as she lurched across the table and planted the hottest wettest kiss on him Mark had ever had. By the time it broke his cock was throbbing in time with his racing heart and pre cum was leaking out onto his sweats. She seemed ready to climb over the table and do him right then but he restrained her with a raised hand. “You were right when you said I am ashamed of my body as it is, I...I can’t ... I don’t want you to see me as I am, you said you can alter me ‘easily’ exactly how ‘easily’ and in what ways can you alter me?”

She slid around the table with a catlike grace and wrapped her arm around him. Looking deeply in his eyes she almost whispered. “Mark, I have been imprinted with a culmination of everything we could find in your subconscious that would attract you sexually to a woman. As such you need to know, while I do not yet have ‘lust’ of my own, I have the lust that you would want me to have for you. I am as turned on by you, how you are now or how you will be, as you are by me”. Sensing the steaming train of his lust hammering into the profound wall of his own self-loathing Betty relented. “Alright, it looks like the only way I am going to get what I want is to get you happy with yourself, lets get that taken care of.—Bodylab transit, init” immediately upon her uttering the last 3 words the room around them dissolved to be replaced by one with a large display screen on one end and otherwise empty.

“Display skin color variations—restrict options to earth standard units” she said seemingly to the air, and immediately on the screen Mark saw dozens of images of himself standing nude with everything from the palest of white skin to the darkest of black. She walked over and touched the screen with a long painted nail and standing beside Mark appeared a full sized naked version of himself with a medium brown tan. Mark tried to touch the image and was surprised that instead of the insubstantial hologram he had thought this was it had mass, texture and warmth, but stood otherwise statue like and unmoving. Mark immediately started out with the important stuff “Uhhm, Display penis variations—restrict to earth standard units” he said doing his best to copy Betty’s phrasing, and was pleased to see the display change to show himself again with dozens and dozens of alternative dicks. He chose a unit near the biggest end of the scale, a monster 12″ in length and 2.5″ in diameter. As soon as he did the statue changed accordingly.

After hours playing with the machine meticulously picking every conceivable feature, there was a statue next to Mark that only in the face even vaguely resembled him. In fact he was so wrapped up in the amazing technology and the hopes of having the perfect stud body that for a time he had forgotten his lust for Betty. She had taken it in stride and after a slow start jumped right in with suggestions and helpful hints on using the system seemingly enjoying molding her future lover as much or more then he was. At last he was done. “Alright, that’s it, this is what I want, how do we proceed from here” Betty smiled and spoke for a moment in a musical language he did not understand, a sound like a cross between a flute and a violin emitting from her throat, noises no human throat could make. She looked at him and said “I have initiated the sequencing of the genes, in a few moments we will have an injectable serum of bio-nano-bots that will transform your current tissue to exactly replicate the demo model here. There will be no pain, but you will sleep for almost 30 of your hours while the process is underway. Your current specifications will be saved in case you ever want to go back, or you can change at any time to any other physical shape as you so choose as time goes by.”