The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part III—Power

Mark woke to find himself lying in his bed, the room around him pitch black. Damn, that dream had seemed more real then anything he had ever experienced, he thought, and why is it so dark in here? As a part of his mind told him, perhaps the shade was down. Another part was hoping against all reason that it had not been a dream, that it was real, and the reason it was so pitch black is because his bed was still in the alien room, not his home. Well, he thought there is one easy way to find out. Just as he started to slide his hand down to grab his cock, a familiar light appeared to his left accompanied by a metallic scrape. These were immediately followed by a click-clack sound that made his cock lurch just as his fingers closed around the rapidly expanding massive girth of a dick twice the size of the one he had last masturbated. He experienced a powerful combination of lust and déjà vu as he saw Betty light up her cigarette as she had before and dressed as she was the first time he saw her. But this time the lust had no competing fear or self-consciousness, it was alone and becoming all consuming as Betty approached, the feral half smile half snarl crossing her lips.

This time when she reached the foot of the bed Betty made no move to stop, instead she lowered herself and, her cigarette still dangling from her lips, began to crawl up the bed her piercing green eyes reflected in the ember light staring directly into Marks. At about half way up she stopped and gently pulled back the sheet. Mark laid on his back half-paralyzed in lust and anticipation, his cock growing hard and standing like a tree trunk from between his legs. As the sheet was pulled away he could see his flabby gut and sallow chest had been replaced with the rippling pecs and rock hard abs of an olympic swimmer. Wrapping one long nailed hand around the base of his rock hard cock, Betty took a deep drag from her cigarette before taking it from her mouth with her other hand. Her mouth still full of rich luxurious smoke she engulfed the head of Marks dick in her mouth and rapidly lowered her head so that her ruby lips were wrapped tightly around the shaft. Slowly she began to slide her hot, wet mouth up and down on his cock, Mark writhed in ecstasy as she built up a lather of spit on the shaft, taking more and more of it into her mouth and then down her throat with each bobbing of her head. Mark could feel what was surely the mother of all explosions churning in his balls. Seemingly sensing this Betty popped her mouth off of Marks cock for a moment, still stroking up and down the spit covered shaft with her right hand. She took another long drag from her cigarette and looked up straight into Marks eyes. “Give me that hot load of cum daddy, make me swallow it like the good little whore I am” and then immediately clamped her mouth back on his cock. The slutty line delivered as a half begging, half command was the final trigger, Mark let lose with the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced shooting what felt like gallons of cum into the greedily swallowing throat of the gorgeous alien. Betty happily slurped up every drop of Marks cum, and continued to suck him till he was completely dry. Only then did she pull her lips off his rapidly softening cock with a audible pop. Slowly she licked the last vestiges of his seed from her lips before taking one last drag from her cigarette as she crawled up even with Mark. Reaching over she stubbed it out in the ash trey on the nightstand. Then she pressed her gorgeous body against his, kissing him fully on the lips. It took all the energy he had left for Mark to wrap his arm around her and pull her tight against him, her massive tits pressed against his chest, he kissed her back passionately.

“Mmmmm daddy you taste sooo good, I cant wait to feel that massive cock sliding into my tight wet little pussy and hammering me in my filthy whore ass” she spoke just like the bad girls that had always inhabited Marks darkest most perverse sexual dreams. Her dirty talk really got Mark turned on, but even so he was absolutely amazed to feel stirrings in his so recently deflated manhood. “Ohh, I hope you don’t mind, but as long as we were re-doing the exterior I added a bit of code to improve your interior as well”. Mark looked at her quizzically “Well, for starters your sperm production and storage capacity is about 10x what it had been, and you have strength and stamina better then your worlds finest marathon runner”. “I hope you approve because with only one test subject we really will need you to, umm, perform, as frequently as possible” as she said this she had started to slide her knee back and forth across his crotch causing it to begin to swell back to life.

Slowly Betty slid her hand down and began stroking his again rapidly expanding member while continuing to french kiss Mark, sucking on his tongue with almost as much enthusiasm as she had recently shown his prick. It didn’t take long at all before she again held a raging hardon in her grasp. And then in one fluid motion Betty slid herself over and impaled herself on the massive cock, a loud “ohhhhhh” escaped her lips as she engulfed Marks dick in her tight slippery pussy. Betty immediately began rocking herself up and down the massive cock becoming more and more vocal in her moaning and grunting as she did so. Finally she worked herself into a position where she was sitting almost upright raising and lowering herself for maximum insertion. Mark felt all 12 inches of his new giant dick plowing in and out of Betty’s tight cunt, he could see her smoothly shaved pussy lips glowing pink from friction stretched around his pole. He reached up and began kneading her tits and pulling on her nipples eliciting a powerful shuddering in Betty that quickly escalated into what was obviously a potent series of orgasms causing her to collapse on top of him gasping for breath and twitching in a state of erotic bliss.

Mark wasn’t done yet, his strength having returned he wrapped his arms around Betty and flipped her over on her back with him on top of her. He was amazed at how light she seemed. He began stroking in and out of her, burying his cock as far as it would go, and then slowly pulling it out until only the head remained within her. He kept up this rhythm until he began to feel the familiar churning in his balls and he built up again to a faster and faster pace, until he was pounding his pelvis against Betty’s. If not for the screaming moans of pleasure she was letting out each time he bottomed out he would have been concerned about hurting her. Then even that concern faded and all he cared about was hammering her. Then he exploded inside of her, as he did so he was on the upstroke, and his cock popped free of her sopping wet pussy gushing torrent after torrent of white hot jizz across her writhing torso as she rode out her own most recent orgasm.

Mark knelt there above this wet dream of a girl come true, the culmination of all his deepest fetishes and desires, the jerking and squirting of his cock slowly fading to a stop. Betty lay there, a sheen of sweat across her body, her torso, tits, and face covered with white streaks of his cum. A look of bliss and what could only be called adoration shining in her eyes as she looked up at him. “Thank you, thank you Mark, I can’t ever begin to express how happy I am you decided to help me, err, I mean us. I promise you we...” Mark reached out and gently placed his hand on her lips to stop her. “I’m not doing this to help your people out, I’m doing it to help you, I want to make you happy. Genuinely happy on your own, not just some self induced brain washing you did to yourself to make you act the way my subconscious told you I would want you to act. I want to give you the real emotions for yourself, I want to teach you to truly lust and to truly experience all of the emotions you have lost”. And to truly love he didn’t say out load and barely allowed himself to think for fear of his thoughts being monitored.

She actually blushed then, a look in complete contrast to the besotted sex kitten she had evidenced a moment before. Wriggling out from under him, she took his hand. “I think we could both use a nice shower” She lead him through the door she had originally entered by to a small room with a dull metallic object about the shape and size of a PDA on a shelf. Picking it up she held it between them. “First we need to get you home”.