The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power

Part VII—New Friends

The heavy beats of industrial music coming from a radio somewhere under the hood covered the sound of Mark’s approach. When he got right up behind Angel Mark paused for a moment, what he was contemplating was pretty extreme and it took him a moment to steel himself up to have the nerve to continue. But the amazing events of the last few days combined with the near perfect leather clad ass in front of him gave him the push he needed to proceed. Mark reached out with his right hand and grabbed a large amount of Angel’s surprisingly soft black hair. He simultaneously pulled her hair back, while he moved his body so his crotch pinned her pelvis against the side of the car. “What in the Fuck do you Think you are doing!!” he barked in Angels ear, now only inches from his mouth. A combination of stunned surprise, shock and anger left Angel Paralyzed for a moment. Mark took that moment to bring up his left hand and powerfully backhanded her face leaving a red imprint of his fingers on her cheek. “Your employee contract clearly states you will wear your uniform at all times, where the hell do you get off thinking you can come in here dressed like a cheep street whore” Mark bellowed at her.

Mark was pleased to see that in addition to the anger and confusion in Angel’s eyes he now started seeing the unmistakable signs of lust and pleasure his programming had set up for her to have in response to physical and verbal abuse. “What the fuck are you talking about..” Angel started to say before Mark backhanded her again. “As if dressing like a whore wasn’t enough, now you think you can talk like one and disobey me as well. When I get done punishing you, you will wish you had been a good little slut and followed your orders before you got me angry”. As Mark said that he wrapped his left arm around her torso and using his augmented strength he easily lifted her off the floor and carried her kicking and screaming toward to entrance to the house from the garage.

After only a few feet he realized this wasn’t going to work as well as he had hoped and he let go of her hair and slid his right hand around her throat. Being very careful to not exert too much pressure, he nevertheless clamped his hand very firmly down. He leaned in closer to her ear and hissed “Go ahead fight me Bitch. I own this place and every thing and everyone in it. Their is no one here that will lift a finger to help you. You might as well start to get it through your stupid little head that I own you as well. You will not call me sir, or even director, but Master. When I am done with you, you will beg me to allow you to be my willing slave.” As if to demonstrate he turned to Betty and Ginger, who after their initial surprise had been following along with keen interest. “If I told you two girls I was going to chain this slut to a wall and whip her till she was raw and couldn’t scream any more what would you say?”

They looked at each other and then back and answered almost in unison “How can we help”? Mark smiled and picked Angel up and again started carrying her into the house. Her mouth hung open in a state of fear and amazement, but her bullet hard nipples and flushed skin tone gave away her rising excitement with the situation. Mark was also almost certain she had let out a whimper of pleasure at his mention of whipping her raw, no matter how hard she had tried to conceal it. “You two girls scurry on ahead, Betty can fetch out some tools to help me in training out little mechanic. Ginger, you can work with the twins to pick out a couple of hot dom bitch outfits for you and Betty to wear to help you get in the mood to help subjugate this little whore to my will. As the two girls ran off with gleams of lust in their eyes Mark continued carrying the still slightly struggling goth girl. The whole way through the house and up to his bedroom, he took the opportunity to describe in detail to Angel the punishments that awaited her. And the closer they got to the bedroom the less she fought with him, and the more she fought with herself to conceal her now nearly unbridled lust at the prospect of what was in store for her.

When he got to the bedroom, he was pleased to see Betty over by the waterfall. The wall next to it was rough black marble, and he now noticed it had been fitted with grommet holes for use as a climbing wall, Betty was in the process of screwing some eye hooks in to this wall, making it ideal for better uses then climbing. Mark saw Inga and Olga helping Ginger in the massive walk in closet area and he called out for Inga to attend him. As the busty blond scampered over, her tits nearly bouncing out of her micro sized shiny patent leather french maid outfit Mark eyed her lustfully. “How may Inga serve you Master”? she asked. “Slide that big leather over-stuffed chair from over there to about here”, he said, indicating a few feet in front of the wall.

As Inga did that he took Angel and picking up some black velvet lined chrome-plated manacles and snapped them on her wrists. He then attached them one at a time to the eye hooks Betty had set. Once he had her spread eagle and cuffed to the wall facing him, he told Betty to go see what outfits Ginger and Olga had pickled out and to come back soon to help him. Betty gave him a lusty kiss before she left and raked her long nails across his throbbing crotch. Even through his pants the touch made his dick jump in excitement. Mark took a moment to examine Angel, her dark black makeup was streaked and running down her face, her black lipstick was all smudged and she looked like hell. “Inga”, Mark said as she returned with the chair, “Clean up her face, get all that shit off of it”. Inga immediately went over and began licking Angels face clean, it had not actually been what Mark had in mind, but he liked the idea and allowed Inga to go with it. “Good Girl Inga, soon Angel will be an obedient little slut just like you are” mark cooed more for Angels benefit then Inga’s.

When she was done, Mark ordered Inga to undress him, as he didn’t want to mess up his suit. Inga was doing an admirable job of restraining herself with all this attention from her master, but when she pulled down his pants, Mark could see her knees knocking together and a little trickle of blood leaking from where she was biting her bottom lip so hard to control herself. Mark patted her head as she kneeled before him taking his shoes and pants off and said “You have done very well controlling yourself Inga, you make daddy very happy. As a reward you can suck daddy off and have as many orgasms as you want as you take his underwear and socks off. Saying that Mark sat back in the overstuffed black leather recliner. Inga dived on him and was already coming before she even got his cock in her steaming hot mouth. It didn’t take long for Mark to feel his load churning in his groin. As he did he told Inga “You have been a good girl, so daddy is going to let you taste his cum, but you mustn’t swallow any of it, you must keep it all in your mouth, do you understand. She nodded back as best she could while sucking him off and having one hand shoved completely inside her pussy and experiencing an almost continuous chain orgasms.

With a grunt Mark grabbed Inga by her golden blond braid and pushed his cock as far into her mouth as he could as he began blasting his cum into it. True to his bodies alien engineering he produced even more then she could hold as he pulled out as he continued to cum, filling her mouth to overflowing and covering her giant firm tits in stringy salvos of jizz. Mark took a moment to recover himself as Inga struggled to breath through her nose fast enough to feed her still pounding heart. Mark surveyed her and found her glazed sweat and cum covered body amazingly sexy. “Kneel here and keep my seed warm, my good little cum holder” Mark said to Inga as he stood up and approached Angel.

As he stood, he noticed Betty and Ginger approaching with Olga in tow. Betty and Ginger wore matching outfits consisting of form fitting shiny latex thigh high spike heel boots. Under these they had on black full body fishnet body stockings. Each also had a Red patent leather corset synched up causing their tits to press out covered only in the fishnet. They also each had a pair of red and black patent leather elbow length gloves on. Both girls had their hair done up in a pony tail that extended out of a hole in the top back of the red patent leather hoods they wore. The hoods covered their entire head but were open below their noses revealing their mouths, which had been painted with dark red lipstick and covered, in a shiny gloss. Each girl had one of Betties ultra long brown cigarettes dangling from her mouth. Ginger held a whip in one hand and a 9 tailed flog in another. Betty Carried a riding crop in her right hand, and in her left held a leash that led to Olga. Olga was following behind her on all fours. She wore her collar, and nothing else. Her body had been covered in silvery body sparkle and a horsetail butt plug had been inserted in her ass. This gave her a blond horsetail to match her own ponytail that swished from side to side when she crawled along, her ass wagging in and exaggerated motion.

Mark couldn’t help but take a little detour and after each girl sat her toys down on the chair and took a long drag on their cigarettes he grabbed the two of them each by their ass and pulled them up against him. He kissed each of their smokey mouths in turn and then said “You girls look fucking hot as hell, you will make excellent little mistresses to help daddy break in his new slave” “Here”, he said taking Olga’s chain from Betty. “Leave her with me, you girls have some work to do” Mark led Olga back over the few feet to his chair directly in front of Angel. Setting down with Inga still kneeling on the left of the chair he indicated Olga to kneel next to her. “You need to give your sister a break so she can catch her breath. I want you two little sluts to take turns keeping my jizz warm. First lick your sister’s tits clean and swallow that all down. Then have her pass what’s in her mouth to you. You will hold it for a while then pass it back and forth as you each need a break until I tell you otherwise”

Mark then turned to Angel and motioned Betty and Ginger over. First things first, lets get this disobedient cunt out of her non regulation attire. Evidently they had been ready for this order as each girl produced a pair of scissors and with a gleam in their eye started cutting the cloths off of Angel. When her clothing had been shredded from her body Mark ordered her ankles shackled to the wall spread eagle as her hands were. “Hmm, very nice body, we will have to modify her dress code once we have trained her to obey it I think” said Mark. “For now lather her up and wash her down so we can start with a clean specimen. Being right next to the waterfall it was pretty easy to get Angel covered in water and then Betty and Ginger took quite a while languidly lathering her body up slowly caressing and fondling her every curve. Angel got to the verge of orgasm over and over but to her dismay and confusion she just couldn’t seem to peak. Mark watched with growing sexual excitement he was especially pleased that her ripe tits were already pierced, as was her pussy.

“I think I see a little stubble down their, why don’t you make sure her pussy is clean and smooth Ginger” Mark ordered. As Ginger got the shaving gear Mark tossed the riding crop back to Betty. “Now Angel, you need to learn to control yourself before you can pass that control to me. We are going to practice that self control a little now, even before we get to your punishment.” Mark knew drawing out her punishment was a form of torture in itself as Angel got horneyer and horneyer and was unable to reach release. When Ginger got back Mark said “Now Ginger is going to shave your little cunt nice and smooth, she has never shaved another girls pussy, and if you move around to much she might cut you, so I would recommend staying still”. Ginger started lathering Angel’s crotch area. “Betty is going to help train you by periodically at random intervals popping you in the tits with her riding crop, Betty, if you please.” With that Betty in a smooth quick motion snapped the riding crop hard and fast against Angels left tit leaving a throbbing red mark and causing her to jump and squeal in pain and obvious pleasure. “Whoah, will you look at that” Mark said feigning surprise “This little slut actually gets off on the pain, I guess you’ll need to do it harder next time Betty”. “As for you, it will be a shame if Ginger slices your pussy lips off which is what is likely to happen if you jump like that while she is shaving you”

Ginger took a straight razor and started slowly shaving Angel’s crotch area. Because of the angle of her restraint Angel couldn’t see that Betty was carefully waiting until Ginger was done with a stroke and pulling the razor away from Angels delicate pussy before she snapped her riding crop down on Angels very red and throbbing tits. By the time Ginger was done and had rinsed the lather off Angels gleaming smooth pussy Angel was sobbing in a combination of frustration at her now blazing desires and need for sexual release and emotional distress. Mark had sat fairly quietly starring at the show enjoying all of sexual feast before him, slowly growing hard again as he watched. He stood and addressed Angel, his cock standing at rigid attention between his legs seemed to hypnotize the girl as she seemed unable to look anywhere else.

“That’s better, now you are worthy to submit yourself to your new master. Are you ready to be my slave yet whore?” He asked walking closer to her, he gently caressed her cheek, causing her to look up at his face “please...please let me go, release me, you can’t do this to me...” she whimpered. “Release you, where would you go, what would you do? You by now must have started to figure out that I and I alone control you sexually, If you leave here now you will never again experience sexual release. No matter how hard you try you can drive yourself to a peak of sexual frenzy, but you will never again without me experience release. Only I can let loose the only part of you that really wants to be free, only I can grant you what you really need.” He looked deeply in her eyes and she looked back in his and saw the truth of it and began to cry. Mark slid his arm around her and cradled her in his arms, comforting her. “There there Angel, its alright, your master is a kind master, I only cause you pain so that you can learn and be more happy. I only want to allow you to realize what it is that will make you truly happy in life. I will never hurt you again. If you need to be punished I will have one of my mistresses do it, but from this moment on any touch of mine will be one of kindness and pleasure, never again will I strike you in anger”. As he said that he kissed her forehead gently.

Angel looked up at him, her will was fast dissolving under the combined onslaught of now nearly unstoppable need for sexual release and her mixture of anger at Mark and her need for the kindness he offered her. She broke down sobbing again for a while and for a few minutes lost her control and slumped in a near faint, Mark held her up in his powerful arms or she would have dangled like the dead from her manacles. Mark kissed her passionately on her lips reviving her to stand on her own, He then backed away from her and stood a foot or so in front of her, his hands on his hips, his cock standing at attention between them. “Now is the time for you to chose which form of release you want. You may ask me for release and I will uncuff you, give you some cloths and send you on your way, or ...you can beg me for release, knowing that to do so is to submit yourself to me as my slave for all time. Those are your choices, leave now and live your life frigid and frustrated doomed never to again know true happiness, or give yourself to me body, heart and soul, and in return I will give you a life of pleasure and joy beyond your wildest dreams”

Mark could have programmed her to make her his obedient slave without this as he had done with Inga and Olga, but this right here was the part he wanted, he wanted her to submit to him of her own free will. To know that she had been given a real choice no matter how slanted and unfair and that she and she alone had chosen to bond herself to him. After a few tense moments Marks heart leaped in his chest as he heard Angel whisper “Please, please release me.... Please give me release.... Master” “Beg for it whore!” he barked shocking Angel to tears again, but she sobbed “please master make me your slave, take me body, heart and soul.... Please I’m begging you Master” “There is only one was for you to experience orgasm from now on, and that is for you to be in physical contact with my still warm cum. While it is either on you or in you and still warm your body will be capable of reaching orgasm, without it you will be as you are now.”

Mark took a half a step towards her and reached down and grabbing his cock proceeded to slide to head up and down on her smooth gushing pussy lips. Angel continued to beg him, now with more strength “Please master, fuck me, use me any way you want, just please God let me cum...". “Ohh, I will, all in good time my little slave. But not just yet, you need to earn my cum, and so far you haven’t earned it.” Saying that Mark moved back. Angel looked at him with the wild eyes of a feral animal starving and being taunted with its favorite meal. She lunged forward, pulling against her restraints in an unthinking effort to reach him but they didn’t budge.

Smiling Mark sat back in his chair “Now your mistresses on the other hand, they have been very good girls and have earned some of my attention. Why don’t you two come over here and show Angel how good you are at giving your daddy a nice sloppy blowjob.” The two girls who by now were also frothing for some action descended on him giving him a duel smokey blowjob that felt so incredible he was only able to hold back a few minutes before he was ready to cum. He stood up and instructed them “Be good girls and hold my seed in your mouths as he began to cum all over both of their glossy lipstick clad mouths, nearly filling both of them. Mark walked over to Angel. “Are you ready to prove your worthiness slut?” he asked while releasing Angels bonds. “yes, yes, anything, please master let me prove myself” mark smiled.

“Assume the anal whore position slut, lean over the back of this chair and reach back and pull open your ass” as he said this Mark casually smacked his still hard cock against Ginger’s hair getting every last drop of cum off of it. After assuming the position it took no further prompting for Angel to begin begging mark to ass rape her like the little anal whore she was. That was enough to push mark over the edge he slammed his cock in and out of her driving her even more crazy with passion but not yet offering her release. After a while he pulled out and sat back on the chair. “Mount me whore” he said to Angel who ran around the chair to comply, sliding her sopping wet pussy down on his glistening cock he had just taken out of her ass. As Mark again felt the buildup to his orgasm he addressed the 4 girls surrounding the chair, each with a load of his warm cum in their mouths. “Ughh, yeah, like that slut, now you’ve earned your reward, girls I want to see my new slave slut cov ered in my cum as I shoot my load inside of her.

Mark jackhamered his cock up into her sopping wet pussy as Inga, Olga, Betty and Ginger all gathered around and started drooling his cum all over Angel. As they did so they lathered it around with their tongues coating her entire torso with a combination of his cum and their saliva. As soon as the first glob of his jizz touched her skin Angel threw back her head and let loose with a howling orgasm the likes of which Mark had never even dreamed of in his most depraved wet dream. It wasn’t long after that he was pumping her inside as full of cum as her outside was coated in it. Later Mark would find to his surprise that Angel could also achieve a more normal strength orgasm if her pussy was sufficiently covered in saliva from one of the 4 girls who had administered his cum to her. Evidently the mixture of their saliva with his cum during the first time her body had its programmed reaction caused the unintended side effect. She would still need marks full strength cum to reach her most powerful multiple orgasms, but she could still receive a great deal of pleasure from the mouths of the other 4 girls. Mark was pleased by this and allowed the effect to persist.

Mark and all 5 of the girls took a nice long bath in the grotto, enjoying lathering each other up and cleaning each other off. Afterwards Mark had the girls dress him in a pair of pearl gray silk pajamas, and had each of them put on matching white lace teddies with white thigh high silk stockings with pink satin bows at the top. Each also put on a pair of open crotch white transparent silk panties with little pink hearts on them. As they all snuggled in around Mark in the sleeping pit for the night, he lay back in the middle of them. His last thought as he slipped off to sleep was “If this isn’t heaven I don’t ever want to die, because after this it will be a letdown”.