The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The power of her feet

Step 1: Induction

The cab stopped in front of an art-deco building in one of the most elegant neighborhoods of the city. A young tall man in a tuxedo opened the door for us (or well, for her), and made a prolonged bow with his head; it seemed like a common courtesy, but I couldn’t help but think of it was a way to get a better look at Sarah’s feet. Was the doorman also “another one of her foot slaves”? I tried to make eye contact with him, in order to read any possible signs, but he kept looking at her as she walked by, with a subtle smile of delight in his face.

“Come”, Sarah said, already by the elevator, and I went after her. I felt like a well trained puppy.

The apartment was as impressive as the building: it was classy, decorated with a minimalist style that showed how expensive everything was without resorting to a Trump-like gold orgy.

Sarah walked in the apartment as a lioness who enters her realm; with swift, comfortable moves she unzipped her dress, which fell to the floor, dimmed the lights, put some soft background music on, laid down on a big black leather armchair and placed her feet on a footrest in front of her. While she did all this, I admired her from the entrance: her milky skin contrasted with the black leather; her underwear, as her dress, as her eyes, was also a deep shade of green. I swallowed: it was a terribly beautiful image. What was I getting myself into?

“Please, sit”, said Sarah, pointing to another armchair just in front of her.

I swallowed again.

“Sorry, I am a little bit dry, could I get a glass of water?”

“You will drink something much better than water... but that will be later. Please, sit”.

Her voice was as smooth as the music, it was as if she was caressing me with each word. With that, her deep green eyes, her naughty grin and her divine body waiting for me, how could I say no?

I sat down and noticed how comfortable the chair was: it was made of some kind of fluffy material that sucked me in like a sponge. It was like floating among clouds or being hugged by a bunch of kittens.

I looked at her again: her naughty green had become naughtier. Then I noticed something else: the light was dim, but it was enough to accentuate every aspect of her beauty: it reflected in her eyes, it made her skin glow, it shined playfully in her painted toenails. It all seemed very casual and, at the same time, perfectly calculated. It was difficult to look away from her beautiful deep green eyes, which now seemed to contain more shades and colors than ever.

“Hello, Richard”, said Sarah, playfully, with her soft seducing voice.

“Hello, Sarah”, I replied, trying to sound confident—and failing.

“Tell me a little bit more about yourself, Richard”, Sarah continued, adjusting her body in a position that allowed her to slowly move her feet from one side to the other, like a pendulum.

“What do you want to know, Sarah?”, I answered, keeping up the game.

“I want to know everything. I want to know your deepest thoughts... so that I can change them”

I chuckled and looked straight at her feet, trying to capture better the movement of her soles, from one side to the other, from one side to the other. The movement made the light reflect in her painted toenails and throw what looked like little flashes and sparkles; it was very distracting, but mesmerizing at the same time.

“I am up here, Richard”, Sarah said, with a soft giggle. Embarrassed, I looked up at her deep green eyes; that way, the movement of her feet and the flashes of light were still on my field of vision, but not in the center of it; they were like a subliminal message being sent to my brain while my brain was trying to have a nice little chat.

“Let’s start with your age; how old are you, Richard?”

“Twenty eight. I am twenty eight”, I replied.

“Twenty eight... not bad. Are you single, Richard?”

“Yes, Sarah, I am single”.

“Gay?”

“No, Sarah, I am not gay”, I said, laughing.

“I know you are not gay, Richard, I can see how hard you are under your pants, just by looking at me”.

Was that right? Yes it was, I was stiff as a rock with blood pumping hard in my groin. Where did that come from? Of course I knew where that came from: from her sexy dancing feet. The flashes of light from her swinging feet kept coming and coming, and they seemed to be interfering with my ability to think straight.

“Why are you single, Richard? Is there something wrong with you?”

“No, there is nothing wrong with me, Sarah”.

“Apart from your foot fetish, you mean”

“Apart from my...”, I choked.

“Foot fetish”, Sarah said. Flash, flash, flash.

“Foot fetish, yes”.

“Did you have many girlfriends, Richard?”

“Not many, no, Sarah”

“How many”

“Four, so far”

“Were they so beautiful as me, Richard?”

I tried to think back, but it was very difficult when I had Sarah’s green eyes reaching into my brain, her gorgeous pale body tempting me, and her sweet sexy feet playing with my thoughts.

“No, they were not, Sarah”

“Of course they were not, Richard, you are absolutely right. And did they know about your foot fetish, Richard?”

“Yes, they did”

“Did they accept it?”

“No, Sarah, they did not accept it very well”, I answered, feeling a deep sadness overcome me.

“You are very lucky that you found me, Richard, do you know that? Very lucky indeed”

“I guess so, yes”, I said, a bit unnerved and unbalanced by this line of questioning.

“You look a bit uncomfortable, Richard, are you uncomfortable?”

“No, I am not, Sarah”, I replied, although this tennis-game with our names was starting to make me dizzy and tired.

“I bet you are. I bet you feel uncomfortable around women. I bet you feel powerless around beautiful women”. Flash, flash, flash.

“No, no, I...” Flash.

“I bet you feel like you cannot move, that you cannot talk, that you cannot think when you are near a beautiful woman as me, Richard”.

“That’s not true, I...”

“Don’t interrupt me, Richard. Don’t ever interrupt me”, she said, stopping the swaying movement of her feet. And as she interrupted it, I suddenly felt that there was something missing; something that I needed and didn’t know that I needed until now. I looked deep into Sarah’s eyes, inquisitively... What was she doing to me? What was this game? Why did I suddenly feel so lost and confused?

Fortunately, after a short while she started moving her feet again, and the flashes of light came back, and I let go. Everything was good.

“As I was saying before you interrupted me, Richard, I can see that you feel small and powerless and weak when you look at a beautiful woman. I bet that you feel like you are floating and unable to move, frozen in place when you look at a beautiful woman, Richard”

And like that, it was true: I tried to move, but it was like if the armchair was holding me in place, like trying to fight quicksand.

“That’s because you are weak, Richard, you are powerless. Look at me. Do you think I am beautiful?”

“Yes, Sarah, I think you are beautiful”, I said, still trying to fight against the embrace of the chair, but at the same time without losing sight of Sarah’s eyes, body, skin, feet, toes.

“Of course you do, because I am. Look at me, Richard, take a good look at me”, she said, and with one quick movement of her hands behind her back she unhooked her bra. Her tits were small but perfectly formed, young and round; her nipples were pink and perky, asking to be sucked and pinched.

“Look at me, Richard. Tell me that I am beautiful”

“You are beautiful”

“Tell me that I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen”

“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen”

“Tell me I am a goddess”. Flash, flash, flash.

“You are a goddess”.

“That’s right, Richard, I am a goddess. So when you look at me you feel weaker and weaker, you feel that I am in control, that I own you and you have to do whatever I want. Isn’t that right, Richard?”

“What?”

Sarah stopped the motion of her feet again. This time it was worse: this time it was as if my brain was deprived of oxygen, as if I was grasping for air.

“Yes! Yes! I am powerless, you are in control!”

“That’s right, Richard, and don’t you forget it”, she said, and started moving again. Flash, flash, flash. Air went back into my lungs, into my brain.

“That is why you chose feet, right?”, Sarah continued. “You can look at my feet directly now, Richard”.

And so I did. Those beautiful, sexy, slender feet, were just a couple of meters away, if that. I just wanted to know how it felt to touch them, kiss them, have them inside my mouth, caressing my body.

I could not look away from those sweet toes that kept moving from one side to the other, from one side to the other, the light shining and flashing and cancelling every rational thought that I tried to conceive.

“That’s why you chose feet, Richard. Because you felt powerless next to beautiful women, and so you decided to look down, to their feet, instead of into their eyes. That way you could worship them as an inferior, as an slave, which is what you are, Richard. You are a slave to women. You are a slave to women’s feet. You are a slave to my feet, Richard”.

That was a bit much to swallow, but I was not in a position to argue. My eyes, my attention and my whole being were focused on those magnificent feet, which I adored, as they danced in front of me and kept robbing me of my will power. Sarah was still talking, but I didn’t hear her words: they just went straight into my brain with no filter.

“That’s right, Richard, keep looking at those feet, and as you do you feel weaker and weaker, you feel how you lose all your power and all your control to me. The more you want them, the more they control them. Remember all those girls that didn’t accept your foot fetish. Remember how unsatisfactory sex was with them. And now think of the pleasure I can give you, Richard. Look at my feet and imagine all the pleasure they can give you”.

She didn’t need to insist. My mind was suddenly flooded with images of her feet, of her body, of silky flesh, of all the things that I could do with her feet. It was like porn, on 3D, inside my head, fulfilling my every fantasy, and Sarah was the only star.

“Do you love my feet, Richard?” Flash.

“Yes, Sarah”, I replied, without even realizing that my mouth was talking.

“Do you feel their power, Richard?” Flash.

“Yes, Sarah”

“Do you surrender your will to the power of my feet, Richard?” Flash.

“Yes, Sarah”

“Do you want to kiss them, Richard?”

“Yes, Sarah! Please!”

The mere idea of kissing her feet made my dick spasm. Was it possible? Was I to be allowed to kiss my goddess?

“You can kiss them, Richard, but only if you do what I say”

“I will, please, let me kiss your feet”

“Here’s what you will do, Richard: you will get off your chair and crawl on the floor. You will place your face between my feet, but without touching them. And then, when I say so, and only when I say so, you may kiss them. And when you do, Richard, you will lose the last remainder of will power, and you will become my foot slave. Do you understand that, Richard?”

“Yes, Sarah”.

“Do you want to kiss my feet, and become my foot slave?”

“Yes, please, Sarah!”

“Ok, you can get out of the chair and crawl on the floor”

I did as instructed. The feeling of being a trained puppy was even stronger now, but what did I care? I was about to kiss a goddess’s feet! I crawled step by step until my face was just a few inches from her soles. If I stuck my tongue out I could lick them, but I knew I couldn’t. My goddess didn’t allow me to.

I looked up: beyond her feet, which were still swinging from one side to the other, covering my whole vision, my whole universe, there were Sarah’s eyes, deep green eyes of a hunter, ready to take her prey.

“That’s right, Richard, you are almost there. But in order to be able to kiss my feet, you have to proclaim me as your mistress. Your owner. Your goddess. You are so close, Richard, can’t you feel it? Can’t you smell the power of my feet?”

Yes, I could, and it was a sweet scent that caressed my nose and clothed my thoughts even more. I stayed there, inhaling, bathing in Sarah’s scent, until I felt that my brain was made of fog and my dick was about to explode. The sexual images of Sarah fulfilling my every fantasy had overcome any other memory, I was ready to devote my life to her.

“I am going to count from ten to one, Richard, and when I get to one you will kiss my feet, and you will cum for me, and you will lose yourself to me. You will no longer be Richard, you will be only my foot slave; I will no longer be Sarah to you, I will be your goddess. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sarah... goddess...”

“Ok, my slave, you can masturbate while I count”.

She didn’t have to say it twice: with one hand I unzipped my pants, grabbed my cock and starting thrusting like a monkey.

“Ok, here we go. Ten. Look at my feet, feel their power growing”.

I looked at her feet, her feet were all that I could see.

“Nine. Smell my feet. Smell the sweet smell of surrender”

I sniffed and was overcome by a wave of pleasure.

“Eight. Imagine what it would be to fuck my feet”

I wanted to cum so badly, but I knew I couldn’t.

“Seven. Feel your will floating away”

What will? Her feet were all that existed.

“Six. It is closer, my slave, can you feel it?”

“Yes!”, I shouted, almost crying with anticipation.

“Five. Masturbate stronger, slave”

My hand couldn’t move any faster, my dick was about to explode.

“Four. You are about to be my foot slave”.

“Yes, please!”

“Three. Get ready to cum for me, slave”

I was in agony, I was in heaven, pleasure was unbearable.

“Two”

So close, so close!

“One. You can kiss my feet and cum now, and forever surrender your will to me, slave”

I firmly placed my face between her feet, slightly opened my mouth and kissed her soles, and then I exploded. It started as a normal orgasm, with spasms and a wave of pleasure growing in my groin. But it kept getting bigger and bigger, and the orgasm never seemed to stop or decrease.

My face was still buried inside my goddess’s feet, I could feel the sweet softness of her soles, and at that time all the fantasies that I had been playing in my head reached their peak at the same time. I was feeling a thousand orgasms at the same time. I felt an agonizing succession of waves of pleasure; it was like nothing I felt before, it was like nothing that I imagined possible. I trembled, shook for a few times, and then collapsed on the floor covered in my own cum.

“That’s all right, my pet, you did good. What do you say to your goddess?”

“Thank you... goddess”, I managed to say before everything went dark.