The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains non-consentual situations and other fetish type storylines. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Powerful Enough To Stop Time...

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 5

Today was Wednesday, Phil always enjoyed Wednesday, it was the day the delivery of new books came into the bookstore, and he was always first in line to rummage through the box. The store was run by two older ladies, who had always been especially nice to Phil, they almost looked on him like a grandson and loved to hear of his academic successes. In exchange for allowing him first access to the box, he would always help them unpack it and stack the books up to be priced. Today was a good day for him, there were a few different titles that had interested him, so he paid his money and after his second piece of cake, he managed to say goodbye to them and head home.

Phil enjoyed walking, he knew that he could simply appear at home, but he liked the simple pleasure of the exercise, and the feel of the wind in his face. The afternoon was winding on, and he could see rain clouds gathering in the distance, but he wasn’t worried, if it rained he could always stop time or just transport himself home. Casually he sauntered along the road, his hands stuffed in his jeans pockets, with his backpack hanging over his shoulder. He was thinking about which paperback he was going to read first, when a red sports car raced past him, hitting the puddle alongside him causing the water to splash up over him. He heard the laughter from the open windows of the car, as the occupants quickly stuck their heads out to take a glimpse at their victim.

“Not today,” said Phil through tightly clenched teeth. The car stopped dead in it’s tracks and Phil walked slowly towards it. The rage was starting to boil up inside him as he stepped alongside it and looked in the passenger door.

He had known who it would be, so it was no surprise when he looked in the window and found Helena and Adam. They were a couple of older students who wanted to be bullies, but Adam wasn’t really clever enough. He was quite strong though, so he was always dangerous. Driving though puddles was about the limit of his ingenuity though.

Helena was his blond girlfriend, a bimbo, fantastic body, and a nice set of silicon titties that she’d worked every shift the diner could give her so she could afford them. Adam was insanely jealous, and had once beaten a guy unconscious just because he thought he had looked at Helena, let alone done anything else.

Phil decided to let them give him a lift home, so he ordered them to do whatever they were told without question, and then restarted time.

Adam had stopped the car and it was idling powerfully. Phil was standing, seething with rage alongside the door.

“Apologise for that!” he demanded.

“I’m sorry dude.”

“Yeah, totally sorry guy,” chimed in Helena.

“Do you have a towel, I’m soaked”

“No, haven’t got a towel,” said Adam, shaking his head.

“Ok then, your t-shirt will do,” said Phil, pointing at the white t-shirt Helena was wearing.

Without missing a beat she quickly pulled it over her head, revealing her firm silicon globes encased in a red lace bra. He took it from her outstretched hand and wiped the muddy water off his face and hands.

“Give me a lift.”

“Sure thing,” said Adam, only too eager to please.

Helena jumped out of the car and pulled the back of the seat forwards so he could climb into the back of the car. He squeezed in and dropped his bag down on the black leather seat alongside him. Helena jumped back in the front, and Adam took off.

“Ok you can slow down and drive like a sane person for a start,” ordered Phil.

Immediately Adam slowed down to the speed limit and started driving normally.

“Where do you want to go Phil?” asked Adam.

“I think I like this chauffer thing, so let’s just cruise around for a bit. I think to keep in the spirit of things you can call me sir from now on.”

“Ok sir,” nodded Adam.

As they drove through town they were coming up to the local bowling alley, Phil could see in the distance that there were a group of middle-aged men finishing their bowling league and were all heading out onto the footpath.

“Helena, when we get to the Bowling Alley, I want you to pull up your bra and press your nipples hard up against the window so those guys can see them. Adam, make sure you slow down enough that they get a chance to look.”

“Yes sir,” they both said in unison.

Adam slowed the car down almost to a crawl, and pulled over as close to the kerb as he could get, honking the horn to get the men’s attention. They all looked up and began to holler and whistle, as Helena’s brown, erect, nipples and large areolae were pressed hard up against the window, squashing her tits like pancakes.

Adam cruised slowly past, and some of the men followed them down the street, until Phil had had enough and ordered him to drive on.

As they went past the local Catholic Boys School, he had Helena drop her jean shorts and press her naked arse up against the window, mooning all the lads waiting for their bus after their football game was over. Their eyes had almost dropped out of their skulls, until one of the teachers had run over to save them from this corruption, and Phil had told Adam to drive on.

“So you live here?” asked Phil, looking at Helena, and then back to the ramshackle house before him. The car was parked in a driveway made of broken concrete, covered by an old rusting carport. The house in front of them was overgrown with plants, as was the driveway, and it looked like it was just this side of being torn down.

“Yeah, it’s my Dad’s house. One day Adam and I will have enough money to buy our own place, until then we still live with our parents.”

“So you don’t live here Adam?”

“No sir, I don’t.”

“How do you manage sex then?”

“Well we squeeze it in wherever we can,” said Helena, without a hint of embarrassment. “Last time all we could manage was a quick blowjob in the driveway here,” she said with a giggle.

Ideas were churning over in Phil’s head, and he ordered Helena out of the car.

“Stay there Adam, I’ll need a lift home shortly.”

“Yes, sir,” said Adam, trying not to fidget.

Helena was standing, topless alongside the car, waiting for Phil’s instructions.

“You may as well take the rest of it off, you won’t be needing it.”

“Ok,” she said and undid the zip on her shorts and slid them down her legs. Her matching red lace panties followed them, and she bent down to pick them up.

“Just give them to Adam, he’ll look after them for you.”

She quickly handed them to Adam with a smile, and he smiled back at her.

“Quickly girl, I don’t have all day.”

She hurried back to where Phil was standing, his erect cock clearly visible through the front of his jeans.

“Lie back on the car, and spread your legs.”

She did as requested, and opened her legs to reveal her dark haired pussy.

“Adam, she’s not a real blonde. That’s a shame eh?”

“Yeah, can’t win them all,” said Adam, conversationally as he stuck his head out of the window to try and see around the side of her to her pussy, completely happy with the idea that Phil had his nose almost pressed into her pussy as he had a bit of a look at the merchandise.

“Is she a good fuck?” asked Phil, looking up at him over her thigh, like he was buying a used car.

“Great! Tight and wet, just what you need.”

“I think I’ll give her a try then,” declared Phil. Helena giggled nervously, and Adam nodded, waiting to drive him home.

Phil unzipped his pants and slid his cock out, the tip glistened with his pre-cum. He laid the length of it on her pubic hair, and reached up to get a feel of her tits.

“Nice tits, well worth the money.”

“Thanks,” she said, almost blushing at being given a compliment.

He manhandled them, and gave the nipples a squeeze. He rubbed the nips under his hands, grazing his palms over them feeling them swell even more in excitement.

“Open this up for me will you,” directed Phil, pointing at her pussy.

Helena reached down between her legs, and used her fingers to spread her pussylips apart to reveal the moist pink canyon within. Phil lined himself up and began to slide into her.

They both groaned in unison, and Phil slowly slid in as deeply as he could.

“You’re right, she’s so tight!”

“Yeah, great isn’t it,” said Adam happily.

Phil tried not to laugh as Adam cheered him on as he fucked his girlfriend.

“If you ram it into her hard, she’ll come a lot quicker,” advised Adam.

“Ok thanks,” said Adam as he increased his speed and pressure, who was he to argue with the expert on this woman. Surely enough after a few more minutes of this she started to change her tune and was heading towards orgasm. Phil reached down and began to rub her little clit, which drove her nuts. Her head was thrashing from side to side as he made little circles with his fingers on and around her clit. She squealed and almost raised the top half of her body off the hood of the car. She eased off and lay back contentedly, on the car, as Phil continued on his way.

He decided it was getting late and he really did want to read his books, so he started fucking her as he liked. He reached under her and grabbed a handful of her arsecheeks in each hand. He lifted her arse up off the metal and pressed his cock deep inside her. He did this a few times and could feel his own orgasm starting. After another couple of plunges he began to squirt his hot come into her warm box, and then collapsed on top of her. He lay there for a moment to catch his breath, and then stood back up, looking down at the sweaty dishevelled bimbo underneath him.

“You’re a great fuck, no wonder Adam keeps his eye on you.”

Helena giggled and thanked him.

“So what did you think?” asked Adam eagerly, like an excited puppy.

“Not bad at all,” said Phil as he finished putting his cock away.

“Not bad! She’s fucking great! Come back anytime and you’ll get just as good,” boasted Adam.

“Ok, I believe you,” laughed Phil.

“Get off the car,” yelled Adam to Helena.

Quickly she remembered what Adam could be like about his car and slid off the bonnet immediately, just as Phil’s come started to leak out onto the red paintwork.

“Head inside and take a shower, Adam will drop me home.”

“Ok,” she said as she walked over to the nearby front door and went inside.

“Ok Adam, straight home and I’ll call you if I need you again.”

“Yes sir.”

Chapter 6

“Phil?”

“Yes Jane,” Phil was tired, very tired. Jane had been enthusiastically sharing with him her love of science. This was the third time she’d dragged him over to her desk so she could share her single celled organism with him, gesturing excitedly for him to look through her microscope.

“It’s the same as mine, just as it was the last two times Jane.”

“Yes, but look at what it’s doing!”

Phil looked again and saw it dividing itself, reproducing by cell division. Phil was a little bit surprised, as he hadn’t expected anything interesting to be going on.

“Cool...” he said, his mind drifting away as he sat absorbed in this tiny creature’s life cycle.

“Ok class, I’ve decided to give you all a surprise pop quiz, and just for fun let’s say that it’s worth half your marks this semester.”

Phil was torn away from the microscope, had he just heard her say what he thought she’d said?

He wasn’t ready for tests, this was totally unexpected, and Phil liked time to study. He had been neglecting his revision a little of late, for obvious reasons.

“Excuse me Ma’am it’s only a few minutes until the end of class, could we save it for tomorrow?”

“No sorry Phil, it’s just a short one,” said Mrs Patak. The middle aged Indian woman began walking around the room dropping papers on each desk. Phil looked up the aisle as the long dark haired, medium sized woman walked in his direction. He put his head down and considered his options, his mind racing. He could easily alter reality to pass the test, or obliterate the test altogether, but all he really wanted was time to study to pass the test on his own merits, he enjoyed the challenge. But this was not right, and in the back of his mind he knew he had no one but himself to blame for not having kept up his normal routines.

His head down in his hands, a pair of blue jeans suddenly came into view between the gaps in his fingers. He looked up from the desk, past the medium sized tits encased in a loose white t-shirt, to the smiling face of the science teacher.

“Here’s you go Phil, lucky last.”

Phil read the questions, and he knew he could answer some, not all of them. He also knew that he should know all these answers, all he needed was another day.

Desperately he looked around, trying to think of a solution, when he noticed the microscope sitting happily on the end of Jane’s desk.

With a sudden whoosh of air the microscope toppled off the desk and crashed to the floor, all eyes turned to see what the noise had been, and with a roar, a large blue mass of undulating flesh, tendril like appendages, numerous eyes and little hairy feelers, sprang into existence from the tiny creature on the glass slide.

With the speed of a cheetah and the agility of an ape, it sprang to the front of the room and blocked the door that the panicked students were rushing towards.

One of the tentacles sprang out and grabbed a student, Julia, by the ankle, flipping her upside down and lifting her up in the air, her long blonde hair was scraping over the green linoleum floor tiles as she swung back and forth.

Phil could see the creature didn’t know what to do next, he quickly recalled the various Japanese anime films that he’d seen and sent the appropriate details into the creature’s primitive mind.

The creature sprang into action and it’s other tentacles snaked out and began tugging at the white blouse she was wearing. With a series of pops, her buttons ripped off and then the blouse itself ripped away as the creature persistently tugged at it. Her pert little breasts were covered by a nice little light blue bra, which was quickly shredded and fluttered to the floor. She had been doing her best to try and hold her skirt up with one hand, and fight the creature with the other. Her hands now let go of the skirt and flew up to cover her naked breasts, her face flushing red with embarrassment.

With a loud rip, her tartan skirt was torn away, revealing matching blue panties and knee high white socks. A moment later her last vestige of modesty was torn away, it held the remains of the underwear on the end of it’s tentacle and then threw it aside.

The rest of the students were in shock, none of them knew what to do so they alternated between quivering in terror and screaming in fear/anger/frustration.

Seeing the girl’s fluffy pussy on display like that had drawn the guys attention away from fear, and several of them considered sitting down again to try and hide the beginnings of their erections. The girls on the other hand were horrified, and screamed even more.

Mrs Patak decided she would try and free her student, lashing out with a nearby stool, which connected with the side of the blob, and was absorbed into it. A tentacle grabbed her ankle from behind and suddenly she found herself upside down alongside Julia, as her t-shirt was being torn away from her body.

The creature had a little bit more difficulty removing her jeans, but after a moment it succeeded in sliding them off her legs, pulling her Nike joggers off in the process.

She was wearing a simple set of white cotton bra and panties, which were speedily shredded and discarded. Her brown tits, with their dark chocolate brown nipples and areolae, flopped down, doing their best to get in her face.

One of the guys groaned, obviously he had wanted to see this particular set of tit meat and the matching black haired bush that went along with it.

Julia suddenly squealed, drawing all their attention back to her. Her left tit now had a blue tentacle firmly attached to it, apparently sucking on her nipple. The tentacle pulsed slowly, each time it sucked on her little tit.

Julia was thrashing about trying to get it off her, not noticing the other tentacle moving up to grab her other ankle. She was momentarily shocked out of squealing by the second tentacle and watched in horror as her legs were forced apart. Like a rock out of a catapult, another tentacle shot out from the body of the blob, aimed perfectly it sailed through her outstretched legs, between her thighs and firmly slid inside her spread pussy. Julia’s head snapped back and she screamed in surprise and pain. It was an unbelievable sensation as the gelatinous thing somehow managed to force it’s way into her pussy. She was bone dry but it was lubricating itself as it slid deeper and deeper into her. The pain was just the discomfort of having this large thing forced inside her, it wasn’t like when she had been fucked by her boyfriend that first time, it was being stretched wide and filled to the brim. Her head snapped back to scream again and she found a tentacle, which had been waiting for her to do that, forcing itself into her mouth driving her jaws apart as widely as possible.

As she was writhing around being shoved back and forth from both ends, Mrs Patak was desperately trying to hold off a tentacle apparently destined for her ample bosom. Two other tentacles shot out and wrapped around each of her wrists, pulling her arms out as wide as they would go. Just for something different Phil sent an instruction to the creature and it immediately responded.

Mrs Patak was turned up the right way, her shoulder length black hair flopped back down around her face, and she was woozy for a moment as the blood rushed back down away from her head. Two new tentacles shot out, and reared up like snakes ready to strike. The ends of the tentacles opened up like mouths and then widened and moulded themselves into a nice half sphere shape. Then they shot forwards again and with a noise like two suction cups, they swallowed both her medium sized tits. She squealed as they began to suck in long drawn out movements.

More tentacles attached themselves to her legs, around the knees and waist, she could feel smaller tendrils wrapping themselves around her waist, down between her thighs and back up around between her buttocks to link with the one at her waist.

The tentacles holding her moved again and her legs were bent upwards at the knees, as though she were squatting down on her haunches. Then it spread her knees apart, to reveal her pussy lips nestling between her dark skinned thighs. Again Phil heard a nearby whimper and he wondered what they would think of what was about to happen. On command little feelers crept out of the tentacles between her thighs and spread her pussy lips apart, holding them open so everyone could see the pink insides of their teacher. The show continued on as she was rolled backwards, lifting her arse up in the air, and to her horror she felt the tentacles tugging on her cheeks, spreading them apart for all the students to see her crinkly little arsehole.

After a moment it rolled her back into place and she was again able to see the faces in front of her.

Phil moved behind the students as he wanted to see their reactions, as another tentacle shot up from underneath her and roughly invaded her arsehole. She screamed in pain, and the girls recoiled in horror. Some of the guys seemed uncomfortable and the others loved it.

He looked back at Julia, who was being forced to orgasm again and again by the tentacles and the little furry feelers that were stroking her little clitty.

He watched as a new tentacle lined itself up and shot out forcing it’s way into her virgin arsehole. Her head snapped back again in pain, and she did her best to scream with a tentacle in her mouth.

The creature was going for a full two-some, keeping both ladies in action and had forced a tentacle into the still screaming mouth of Mrs Patak immediately after it began roughly fucking her arsehole. Keeping it’s tentacle in place, it began to slide her up and down, driving her back onto the tentacle time and time again. Then the tentacle began to swell, slowly growing wider, forcing her poor arsehole wider and wider. Phil saw the look on her face as she realised what was happening, and he almost came in his pants too, like several of the other guys were trying not to do. At first it was disbelief, then terror and lastly pain, a wonderful combination look, three for the price of one so to speak.

Lastly to top it all off a last tentacle slithered it’s way up her leg, desperately looking down, she couldn’t see it but she knew where it was headed. She tried to close her legs, to fight and kick to get it off her, but she was held firmly in place, her legs didn’t budge, and the tentacle continued on it’s way up her thigh. She felt her pussy lips being drawn apart, and a moment later like a large slug, the slimy, rubbery thing slid into her defenceless pussy. Then something else attached itself to her clit, and began to stimulate her as the tentacles began to fuck in and out of her pussy and her arsehole.

The guys were groaning in pleasure, the girls like Jane, were hiding under their desks, desperately hoping not to attract it’s attention.

Julia was nearly delirious from having orgasmed so many times, and Mrs Patak was heading towards her third already, and even though it was fun there was only so much tentacle rape that a guy can take. Phil looked at his watch and realised he should be heading home so he instructed the creature to finish up.

With a watery roar, sounding like someone emptying a sink, the creature began to pulsate and shudder. It’s strokes became more frantic and as both the women began to convulse in another orgasm, and with a loud gush it began to orgasm too. The class watched in amazement as the creature began to deflate, as the tentacles in the women’s pussies began to pump it’s juices into them. As it pumped, more and more of the creature disappeared, presumably into the women’s wombs.

With a final gurgle it’s empty skin fell to the ground with a wet splat, and the two women were released, sliding to the ground alongside it’s remains.

They were both exhausted, and they collapsed back onto the ground breathing heavily, as the blue fluid began to slowly ooze from their abused cunts. Neither of them had noticed yet that their bellies were now swollen to the size of a 9 month pregnant woman. A moment later they did, and the screaming resumed.

The guys in the room looked at each other in awe and excitement.

“Cool!” whispered one of them.

“Definitely,” said another.

Phil hadn’t expected this to happen, but that was the way with science experiments, unexpected things occurred. He wondered what their offspring would be, now that birth would be cool to see. He was sure he could arrange that, maybe the guys would like to come along too, he thought with a grin.

To be continued...