The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains non-consentual situations and other fetish type storylines. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Powerful Enough To Stop Time...

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 7

“Come to the fair,” shouted the young kid as he shoved a flyer into Phil’s hand as he tried to get past him in the corridor. Phil took the flyer and shoved past the younger student, he was tempted to just toss it into the bin, but for some reason he actually looked at it.

Apparently the school fair was going to be on soon, and they were looking for different stalls. Better still, whomever could raise the most money would get a bonus for their chosen department’s budget in the next year. Phil was sure the computer lab could really do with a bit more money for upgrades, so he decided he would win it for them. The only question was how? What would he do?

Phil dropped his backpack onto the long wooden bench in the hall as he flopped down onto it, and sat watching the passing students, wondering how he would raise the money.

Phil was staring off into the distance, pondering his quest, when something caught his attention and snapped him back to reality.

There was that French exchange student, and she was happily walking along towards him, her d-cup titties bouncing along braless in the black strapless top she was wearing. He watched, engrossed in the spectacle of her bouncing tits, as she came ever closer to him.

He had a wonderful idea for his stall and it was all thanks to this French chick whose name he didn’t know, or care about.

Phil stood as she came alongside him, and time stood still.

He looked her up and down, she was a beautiful brunette-haired beauty. Her long legs and tight arse were encased in skin tight, dark blue jeans, and her great tits were hiding behind the cotton material of her black top. It was one of those ones that started just above her cleavage and had tiny little sleeves in line with the uppermost part of the top. It hid everything, and exposed her shoulders, throat and collarbones. He could see that she was wearing no bra, and she had been bouncing around underneath the top to prove it. Deciding to end the speculation for anyone who had been wondering if maybe she was just wearing a strapless bra or something, Phil grabbed the sleeves and slid them both down further, helping the top to ease it’s way down over the curve of her tits, revealing her pert nipples and lovely brown areolae. He knew she wouldn’t notice this for a little while, and it would give everyone a show, especially all the guys who had been dying to see her killer tits ever since she’d arrived here. He gave each of her nipples a good lick, knowing that when time restarted they would both rise to attention. He took one last moment to cup her mounds in his hands, enjoying the weight of them. Since he had been getting used to his powers, Phil had decided that there was always time to stop and smell the roses as such, in this case her magnificent set of tits. He turned and sat behind her on the bench, and ran his hand down the curve of her back, over her firm arsecheeks and down to the back of her knees. He sat back away from her and restarted time. She continued walking and then hesitated for a moment. She looked around the corridor and saw that there was no one within arms reach of her, so she continued walking. Phil was enjoying the reactions on the faces of the students walking towards her. The fun ended as one of the crabby old-maid English teachers stepped out in front of her to halt her progress.

“I don’t know what they allow in France, young lady, but here we do not allow our students to roam the corridors exposing their breasts for all to see.”

Phil watched as she did a double take and quickly pulled her top back up into position.

“Don’t bother trying to explain to me what you’re doing, just report to detention this afternoon,” she said as she spun on her heel and stomped angrily away from the student.

Phil grinned at the new idea that had just popped into his head, and headed off to find the detention room.

Phil was lounging back in the chair behind the teacher’s desk, at the front of the classroom where detention was being held today. He put his feet up on the desk and pulled a Batman comic book out of his bag and started to read.

“What are you doing?” asked a shocked female voice from the doorway.

Phil looked up from his comic and saw Miss Hathaway, one of the Maths teachers, whose room this was.

“I’ve been waiting for you and the others to get here,” said Phil, quite matter-of-factly.

“What?”

“You’re late for your detention, hurry up and sit down,” grinned Phil as he made some subtle changes to her perception of things.

“Sorry sir,” she said, in a humble voice and quickly rushed into the room taking the desk nearest to her.

Anne Hathaway was a twenty-something teacher who hadn’t been here for very long. Phil had always thought she was pretty, but had never given her any more consideration. Phil followed the slim and athletic lines of her legs up along her calves as they disappeared underneath her long brown skirt. Her b-cup tits were hiding beneath a white blouse, and her long curly brown hair was attempting to escape from the bobby pins and hair combs that were trying to hold it in check. Her round glasses were perched on the end of her cute little turned up nose, and she had a look of contrition on her face.

“That’s better, make sure you’re not late again.”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir.”

Phil sat back and continued reading, waiting for the students to show up.

The last bell rang and like a thunderous roar of stampeding buffalo, the students quickly departed the building. Phil waited, knowing the students on their way here would be in no rush to get here, and after a minute or so they started to file slowly into the room.

“Hurry up and take your seats, I hope you all have something constructive to do.”

Phil watched as a couple of guys walked into the room and wandered up to the back, he vaguely recognised them as younger versions of Mike Helms, he was sure they were the ones who tormented his younger friends on a fairly regular basis. He hadn’t considered helping them in this way, but there was no reason not to.

“You two,” said Phil, pointing at them. They turned and stared arrogantly at the ‘teacher’ standing before them. “Come up here.”

They wandered up to the front and leisurely stood waiting to see what he wanted of them.

“You,” he said pointing at the stupid piggy-looking one on the right, “Don’t move, just watch this.” The guy slowly turned his head and then stood like a statue.

Phil stood in front of the thinner, more arrogant one of the pair. He guessed this was the brains of the operation, and decided he didn’t like this smirking little rat.

Before the kid could react, Phil had rammed his knee into the guy’s groin, hard.

The kid fell to the ground gasping as though his lungs were being pulled out through his chest. Phil dropped down next to the guy’s head.

“Does that hurt? How about now?” Phil was slowly turning the pain intensity up in the bully’s mind, and after a moment the kid began to sob in agony.

“I think that’s painful enough,” leaving the pain at that level of intensity. He turned and glared at the other one. “Do you see this?”

“Yes!” the fat one squeaked.

“Can you imagine how much that hurts?”

He nodded.

“Good,” said Phil with a grin. Immediately he took the idea from the fat kid’s mind and made it reality. Fattie dropped to the ground and began to roll around in agony, clutching his groin. “A bit more I think,” said Phil evilly, and the fat guy wailed in agony as the pain increased.

“Now do the two of you know some friends of mine called Tom and Ron?”

The pain suddenly eased, and the fat one nodded. “Yes we know them.”

“Then you know what this is about, don’t you?”

The fat one nodded again.

“What are you doing?” moaned the other one, trying to whack the other guy with the back of his fist, as they both rolled around on the floor.

“Enough of that,” said Phil as the guy again doubled up in pain.

“Now, if the two of you so much as look at my friends again, the pain you’re in now... well, let’s just say you’ll be begging for it to avoid what I’ll do to you next.”

Fattie began to sob, more in fear than pain, and nodded his head. “I’ll stay away from them, tell them I’m sorry. Please... I’m so very sorry.”

“Well alright then,” and suddenly the pain was gone and the fat one gingerly sat up.

“Go back to your seat.”

He got up, leaving his friend curled up in the foetal position on the floor.

“Well what about you tough guy, you want a bit more?”

“No! Damn it, I’ll leave them alone. Tell them I’m sorry and I’ll leave them alone.”

“I guess that sounds sincere enough,” and he stopped the pain for him too. “Get back to your seat, loser.”

The smaller guy half walked and half crawled back to his seat, unaware that Phil had put the suggestion in both their heads, that if either of his friends snap their fingers, the two bullies would be suddenly overcome with mind numbing pain until they snapped their fingers again.

He supposed that he had a lot of unresolved anger towards bullies, but what the hell, what good was power if you couldn’t use it?

Phil had waited for a few moments longer before the French student made her entrance. Phil had checked, her name was Marie and she was going to be here for another six months. He was going to enjoy the next six months, he would see that she did too.

“Do you know what time it is young lady?” asked Phil, impersonating a stern teacher.

“I am sorry sir,” she said, with a mouth watering French accent. “I did not know where this room was.”

“That’s no excuse, you knew you had to be here, you should have found out beforehand.”

“Yes sir, I’m sorry sir,” she said, her eyes firmly fixed on her shoes.

Phil also knew she was an exemplary student, and this was probably the first time she’d ever been in trouble. He could feel his cock hardening already as he drank in the sight of her, and revelled in the taste of his power.

“That’s very disrespectful, and rude to the other students who could manage to get here on time. Isn’t that right everyone?”

“Yes Sir,” they all chorused in unison.

“I think you deserve to be punished, young lady. What do you think?”

She simply nodded, her mind numbed by this horrible turn of events. She had no idea how all of this had occurred, but she was too much of a studious rule follower to go against anything the school chose to put in front of her.

“Well then, at least you are showing some responsibility for your actions. That’s good.”

He moved around behind the desk, facing the classroom, and directed her to stand alongside the desk.

“Lean forwards, and grab hold of the desk with both hands.”

She bent forwards and took hold of the edge of the table, her firm arse pointing towards the doorway.

With a flourish, Phil pulled a wooden ruler from the top desk drawer and moved alongside her.

“I think we’ll start with ten on the buttocks, do you agree?”

She was horrified, but had no idea how to get out of this. After a moment, she nodded her agreement. At least he had left her clothes on.

Phil gave her a hard slap on the arse with the ruler, and despite the tough denim covering she could still feel the impact and the sting of the ruler.

By the time he had reached ten her arse was getting quite warm and she was glad it was over.

“Well, now that we’re warmed up we’ll get on with your punishment.”

“But..” she stood up and looked at him in shock.

“Something wrong Miss?”

She looked down for a moment, slowly rubbing her sore buttocks through her jeans, and then slowly shook her head.

“I’m glad there’s nothing wrong, now let me see why you’re here.”

Phil theatrically leafed through a manila folder, which contained a comic book, but she didn’t know that.

“It says you were caught flashing your breasts in the corridor. Is that right?”

Her face went bright red in embarrassment, and she dropped her head down to stare at her shoes.

“Well, were you displaying yourself in the halls?”

She slowly nodded, and looked up at him, softly biting her lower lip in despair.

“So you think they’re that good do you?”

“Sir, no! I don’t know what happened, my shirt must have fallen down.”

“A likely story. You wanted to flash them at the boys didn’t you, maybe the girls too. I’ve heard they’re like that over there in France, anything that holds still long enough you have a go at, eh?”

“No sir, not at all,” she said indignantly.

“Well if you think they deserve a showing, let us decide.”

She looked at him with terror in her eyes.

“What do you think? Should she let us decide?”

“Yes,” they all yelled, a wave of lust sweeping over them, directed from Phil.

“It’s decided then, so pull that top down this instant!”

She stood and stared in disbelief, surely he wasn’t going to make her do that!

“What are you waiting for!” he yelled, slamming his open palm down on the desk, making her jump. “I gave you an instruction, and unless you want to be in here for the rest of the year you’ll be quick about it!”

Slowly she shook her head in disbelief, and crossed her arms over her ample chest, perhaps to protect it from their lascivious stares. After a moment her hands moved across and gingerly took hold of the sleeves on her biceps, and pulled them down. Her top began to slide down, exposing the curve of her breasts, but she stopped when it reached her nipples.

“Please sir,” she begged.

“Hurry up girl, we don’t have time for this stalling. You still have a punishment waiting.”

She looked down at the floor and slowly slid the top all the way down over her tits, and left it around her waist.

Immediately the guys in the class cheered and jeered her.

“Settle down!” said Phil sternly, and immediately they were silent. He could sense the teacher had a vague impression that there was something wrong here, but he quickly set her mind at ease and continued on.

“Well about time, now get back into position.”

After a moment, she moved back alongside the desk and leaned forwards. Her full breasts swung down beneath her, giving the class a great show.

“One last thing,” said Phil as he moved behind her. “I think you can have the rest of your strokes on your bare cheeks.” And with a quick movement he undid her button, slid her fly down and pushed her jeans and panties down around her knees. She was too dumbfounded to react initially. Phil stood back, admiring the view.

Immediately she straightened up, trying to cover her nudity with one hand while trying to pull her pants back up.

“What do you think you’re doing?” yelled Phil as he whacked her hands with the ruler each time she tried to put her clothes back on.

“But Sir, surely this can’t be right.”

“You’ll do as you’re told! Don’t try and tell me that your father didn’t put you over his knee and pull your pants down to chastise your naughty little derrière?”

“He didn’t Sir.”

“Don’t lie to me girl, you’ll get another five for lying. Now get back in position,” and gave her shoulder a shove towards the table.

Reluctantly she moved back into position and lifted her bare arse up towards the door. If anyone walked in they would get quite a view of her assets.

“Now that’s better,” said Phil as he drew the ruler back and lashed out with it, leaving a red mark on her white buttocks.

She jerked forwards to get away from the pain, causing her tits to swing back and forth enticingly. The guys in the class were doing all the could to prevent themselves from pulling their erect cocks out and whacking off at the sight of it all.

Phil gave her another fourteen whacks across the arse, making a total of fifteen, and then stepped back to admire his handiwork. Her arse was crisscrossed with stripes, red, and starting to rise up in welts. The French girl was sobbing, and her breasts were wobbling around as she sobbed. His cock was rock hard and he decided not to deny it any longer.

“Ok, the rest of you read your text books, now.”

Immediately they all grabbed their books, the teacher grabbed one off the shelf nearby, and began reading.

“Do you think you’ve been punished enough?” he whispered in her ear.

In between sobs she managed to give an affirmative answer.

“Well that’s a real shame,” he said as he moved around behind her, slowly unzipping himself and freeing his erection from his pants. “I think you need another lesson in obedience.”

She was shaking her head, trying to beg and affirm that she was going to be a perfect student.

“I’m sure you’ll be a wonderful student,” said Phil as he stroked his erect, angry looking cock. “Once you’ve had this final lesson, I’m sure you’ll be very obedient.” He watched her as she shivered in anticipation, and quietly spat on his hand and rubbed it over his cock head. He moved closer to her, a hair’s breadth away from her skin, and lined his cock up with her. “Now, learn from this!” he exclaimed as he pressed forwards and began to drive his hard cock into her virgin arsehole.

She began to squeal in pain, and Phil grinned in pleasure.

“You’ll do as you’re told from now on won’t you,” he yelled at her as he shoved it all the way into her backside.

She was frantically trying to agree with him, hoping it would get him to stop, and wailed as he continued to pound away at her defenceless arse.

Phil was enjoying this little piece of French arse, even if the difference was only in his mind, as far as he was concerned she was something out of the ordinary. He thought he might like to try some other foreign delicacies.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back towards him. “Are you enjoying that?”

She squealed in pain as he thrust into her, hard.

“It sounds like you love it.”

The pain was incredible, and she was starting to get a bit delirious. He was driving his hard rod in and out of her poor abused arse for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes. Suddenly he pulled out of her, slapped her on her punished arse, and she jumped in pain.

He spun her around and forced her down to her knees.

“I think you need one last humiliation, little French bitch.”

He took her hand and made her press her big titties together as he moved forwards and started sliding his cock up and down between them.

“Yeah that’s it, you little French Poodle, hold you great big titties together for me.”

After a few more strokes he groaned, and pulled his cock from her warm mammary valley. He pointed his cock at her tits and began to fire squirt after squirt of white hot cum at her heaving tits. He watched as his juice shot out and lashed across her nipples, and after a moment slowly dripped off into her lap.

He snapped his fingers in the air. “Anne, come over here.”

Immediately the Maths teacher got up and walked over to stand alongside the abused Frenchwoman.

Phil pointed down at the dishevelled, heaving girl on the floor.

“Do you see my come all over her tits?”

Anne stared for a second, taking in the sight of the gooey white juices smeared liberally over the lovely, taught, titflesh. She nodded silently.

“Good, clean it off with your tongue.”

Immediately she dropped to her hands and knees, and began to work at the erect nipples and delightful tits of the French girl. Marie began to moan in excitement as the older woman worked her tongue all over her sensitive tits.

Phil watched on, and he felt his excitement rise as he watched the teacher licking the other girl’s tits.

Rising to the occasion, Phil felt his cock harden, and he dropped to his knees behind the teacher.

“Keep going, get her nice and clean,” he instructed as he took hold of the hem of the teacher’s skirt.

“Uh huh,” nodded Anne as she continued slurping away.

Phil lifted her skirt up, exposing her arse, covered in a lacy white bodysuit. He could see the brown curly hairs sticking out from underneath the flimsy piece of material. He got in close behind her and pulled the crotch of her suit out of the way to expose her lovely snatch. He looked down at his slimy cock, covered in Marie’s nasty arse juices and decided he’d better clean it off first.

Taking a quick look around he saw Janene, and annoying girl who always tried to get him in trouble. She usually only managed to get herself in trouble which was usually why she was here. She had a hard, mean looking face with penetrating blue eyes and dark brown straight hair. She was a thin wiry looking girl, with no tits whatsoever.

“Janene, get over here,” he yelled, snapping his fingers for effect.

She jumped to her feet and came over to him.

“Down here you stupid cow,” he snapped at her.

She dropped down to the floor and looked at him vacantly.

“My cock is filthy after fucking the French bitch’s arse, clean it for me slut.”

She began to look around the room for something. “Do you have a tissue?” she asked him eventually.

“You stupid bitch, use your mouth.”

He watched in triumph as the horrible bitch leaned forwards and opened her profanity-laden mouth, and slid his cock between her cruel lips. He could feel her tongue doing it’s best to wash his cock as she slid it in and out of her mouth. After a moment he had had enough.

“Ok that’s enough, get back to your seat.”

She got up and went back to her seat, and resumed reading her book.

Phil moved the crotch of Anne’s underwear again and lined himself up with her wet snatch. He rubbed the tip up and down the moist lips, and slowly slid himself into her pussy.

She groaned in pleasure, as her face was buried in some top quality French cleavage.

Phil couldn’t get over how tight she was, and was really enjoying her. He began to merrily pound away, knowing he only had to worry about his own pleasure as she would come when he was done, just as he had instructed her to do. He slapped her arse a couple of times as he hit bottom, and slid back out again. He could feel her pussy muscles squeezing him, and pressing firmly against the underside of his cock, stimulating him greatly. He began to come and squirted into the depths of her lovely hot pussy. After a few more thrusts he pulled his semen-covered cock out of her box with a wet pop.

“Ok her tits are clean Anne, this needs cleaning now,” he said, pointing at his deflating cock.

Happily she began to suck it as Marie collapsed into a quivering heap on the carpet.

Phil was pleased with the afternoon’s entertainment, plus he had worked out more of his idea for his stall at the fair. All he needed was another volunteer or maybe two.

To be continued