The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains non-consentual situations and other fetish type storylines. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Powerful Enough To Stop Time...

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 8

Phil enjoyed the challenge, and it was only cheating a little bit. He knew he could raise the most money for the computer lab, the others had no chance, they just didn’t realise it yet.

Phil was marching back across the playing field, walking back from a trestle table set up at the far end where the fair was going to be held, he had his stall holder’s form clutched in his left hand. His bag was slung nonchalantly over his shoulder and he was holding the strap with his other hand. It was not so long ago that he couldn’t dare walk across this field, and he certainly couldn’t have his bag not properly secured to stop one of the resident idiots from trying to steal it off him as a pathetic joke for their friends. He smirked to himself as he walked, thinking about the fates that had befallen his enemies.

For the first time in a long time, Phil found himself considering what had happened to him, and the changes his new gift had bestowed upon him. He reached into his pocket and felt the cold weight of the watch, sitting safe and sound. He touched it with his fingertips and felt the tingle of energy from it as he ran his fingers over the raised writing on its surface.

A horrible new thought suddenly occurred to him, was this like some genie thing? Could his power run out?

“How long can I use you for?” he thought to the cold part of his mind, which he had realised housed the connection to the being inside the watch.

“My power is yours for as long as you choose to wield it,” came back the booming reply.

“So you’re not a genie then?”

“No, I am not a genie,” chuckled the voice in his head. “I am a gift, a gift of power from a civilisation beyond your comprehension. Do not question your gift, accept it and use it.”

Phil wasn’t really too convinced by this, but suddenly he saw Heather and he was immediately distracted from his previous thoughts.

“Heather!” he yelled as he waved her over to him. He grinned at her as he ran his fingers over the watch, feeling it’s magic working on her mind.

Heather looked up and saw Phil, she wasn’t sure if she should ignore him or chastise him for daring to speak to her, when she suddenly felt compelled to do as she was told.

“Yes Phil,” she said as she made her way over to him.

“So you do actually know my name,” he stated in disbelief.

“Yes.”

“I need your help to run my stall at the school fair.”

“I have already said I would help the cheerleader stall, we need money for new uniforms.”

Phil let the thought of new uniforms run through his mind, with his own evil twist on it, before returning to the matter at hand.

“That’s ok, you can do both. Some of your friends might help me too.”

“Ok, what do you need.”

Phil grinned an evil grin. “Just you, and some gym equipment.”

Phil looked happily at his elaborate stand. He had convinced the carpentry guys to make it for him, and the art students to paint it for him. He had his counter in the middle, where his friends Tom and Ron were waiting to sell tickets. He had a little raised stage off to the left where he could stand with his top hat and red tails on, allowing his dramatic flair to run loose for once.

Alongside his stage was a Perspex box, lit with a big spotlight (the had some of the metal work guys set that up for him), not unlike a telephone booth.

On the other side of the counter was a medium sized stage, surrounded by a nice purple velvet curtain, which he had arranged for the girls who took sewing to make.

All he needed now were his stars, and they would arrive soon enough.

Phil stood on his little stage, waving his cane around in one hand, megaphone in the other. He watched as laughing people roamed around having a great time, and he pressed the megaphone to his mouth.

“Roll up, roll up, come and see the amazing disappearing box. Put anything in it and I can make it vanish.”

Some of the crowd wandered over and stood in front of him to have a look.

“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Here we have an ordinary Perspex box, anything I place in it will disappear, or any part of anything I place in there can disappear. Shall I show you?”

Murmured approval rolled out from the crowd. He grinned and grabbed a large bowling ball from behind the counter.

“Here I have an ordinary bowling ball,” he held it up for the crowd to see it. “Please check it for me sir.”

A blonde guy in the front took hold of the ball from him and nodded his approval.

“Ok would you please open the cabinet and check it for me.”

The blonde guy looked a little unsure, but he made his way to the back of the box and pulled the door open like it was a large cupboard. He pressed his hands against the walls and they flexed slightly, but did nothing else.

“Please get in and check it doesn’t have a false bottom, jump up and down to test it.”

He shrugged his acceptance and stepped inside the small box. He stood in the middle and jumped up and down a few times.

“It seems fine,” he said as he made his way back to the audience.

“Ok, thank you sir.” Phil placed the bowling ball in the middle of the box, and closed the door.

He flicked the switch to turn on the spotlight and then jumped back up onto his podium.

“As you can see one moment the ball is there... the next it is not!” he said as he pointed at the ball now on the ground alongside him.

Phil had stopped time and removed it, but as far as they were concerned it has simply vanished and reappeared out here.

Loud applause ran through the crowd.

“Thank you, thank you all. If you would be so kind as to spare a few coins,” he pointed at Tom who was moving around the group with a container. Phil waited a moment while Tom collected the coins people were holding out to him and then signalled to Phil to continue.

“Thank you for your generosity. Now for something a little more fun?”

Phil scanned the crowd and saw a hot babe with long curly blonde hair, standing alongside some friends, all giggling as they realised he was looking at her.

“Miss, would you be so kind?” he pointed at her, and the audience all applauded hoping the tasty 20-something would get up to entertain them.

Quickly she succumbed to peer pressure and made her way forwards.

“Hello there, what’s your name?”

“Patty,” she giggled as she munched on some popcorn.

“Hello Patty,” said Phil waving at the audience, who got the hint and also said hello.

“Will you please come here and stand inside the amazing disappearing box,” he held the door open for her and helped her inside, taking her box of popcorn off her as he closed the door.

She stood at attention, looking a bit nervous as he turned the light on her and she realised everyone was staring at her.

She was wearing a tight pink top, showing off her perky b cup sized tits, and tight white shorts, which clearly showed the outline of her darker panties in the bright light.

Phil scanned the audience and saw a pair of chuckling boys, lustfully checking her out.

He moved over to them.

“Hello boys, do you like the look of Patty.”

They both nodded, grinning.

“Yes she’s pretty hot. So what do you think we should do?”

“Make her disappear?” one of them asked tentatively.

“Well we could, but that’s been done hasn’t it. It’s only worth a handful of coins, and we’re here to raise money aren’t we?”

They nodded at him.

He leaned closer in to them. “What if I made her bra disappear, would that be worth $10 to you?”

Immediately $10 suddenly appeared in one of the kid’s hands and was being shoved towards him.

“Ok then. I have received a challenge!” Phil straightened up. “The boys in the front doubt my power,” he said theatrically to a titter of laughter from the crowd, they were all sure this was some kind of illusion.

“They want me to leave her in the box, but make her bra disappear and reappear. They have bet me $10 that I can’t do it, he said holding up the money. Who am I to refuse such a challenge in the name of charity!”

The crowd applauded, and he turned to face Patty, nervously smiling inside the box, not really able to hear what was going on outside.

Holding his hands out alongside him, Phil turned and faced the audience again.

“With one simple flick of my wrist... her bra appears here in my hands.” Phil now was holding her white bra stretched out between his hands for all the audience to see.

Immediately their attention turned to the girl, and her nipples were now quite obviously poking into the material of her pink top. A moment later she seemed to realise something was wrong but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She patted herself down, almost like she was trying to remember which pocket she’d left her keys in, but she hadn’t figured it out yet.

The boys gasped in excitement.

Phil waved them forwards and they came up to him. “See guys, it’s still warm.”

He handed it to the one that had paid him. He turned to the other one and theatrically whispered. “The panties are $20.”

As the crowd laughed, the boy handed over $20.

Phil shrugged and turned back to the audience. “All in the name of charity,” he chuckled. With a sudden flick of his wrist her panties appeared between his thumb and forefinger. He handed these to the other boy, and ushered them back into the crowd.

“Now before anyone asks, I could go further, but I won’t... at least not in this timeslot,” which was met with more chuckles and applause from the audience.

“Thank you, thank you all. Remember it’s all for charity, and don’t forget, this evening I’ll be doing a more adult show so please come along and tell your friends,” he pointed his cane at the velvet curtain with a theatrical flourish and then ended with a low bow. A moment later he vanished off the podium and reappeared behind the counter.

Tom and Ron were enjoying the show, especially seeing as they were helping Phil with the act. Each time Phil made something disappear he was actually stopping time for a moment, allowing the guys to run up to the box, remove the item and bring it back to him. All the while allowing their hands to explore the lovely body while removing the clothing.

“Great show Phil, we made sixty bucks that time.”

“Excellent guys,” he said as he walked up to the box and opened the door to let Patty out.

“Thank you for your assistance Patty.” Phil quickly calmed her anxiety about not having any underwear on, and gave her a few more mental suggestions. “Please come back and see the show tonight.”

Phil called the boys who were loitering nearby, holding their ‘prizes’ tightly so that no one could snatch them away.

“Guys, you were great, thanks for the donations. Let your friends know, I’ll be on again in ten minutes time. Tell them what a great show it is.”

They both nodded, and then one of them turned his head as a thought popped into it, and he grinned at Phil.

“Hey dude, if we bring a chick along, will you pick her and do your thing?”

“It’s $20 extra, but yeah I will.”

Ten minutes later they were back with a group of friends, and some of the guys had persuaded one of the school nurses to come along with them.

Phil looked at them, impressed with their good taste, as they pointed quietly at her and flashed the money at him as he went into his spiel with the bowling ball. He liked the look of the nice 25 year old brunette nurse, he might have to make her underwear disappear personally.

Phil had closed up shop for the day, having made a lot of money for his friends in the computer department.

“I think that went well,” he said with a grin to his friends.

“Half the chicks at the fair lost their underwear today,” laughed Ron.

Phil smiled. “Let’s see how well tonight’s auction goes then.”

“I see you all heard about tonight’s show,” chuckled Phil as he looked around at the growing throng of people around his stall. “Our show will be starting soon, if you’d like to sit in a seat come to the front and see Ron or Tom and for $5 you can rent a chair.” Phil pointed at the guys with his cane, and then with a theatrical spin he ‘vanished’ off the stage to a round of excited gasps from the audience.

Phil had wandered back behind the curtain on his main stage and was organising his attractions when he restarted time for everyone else as he rubbed the watch in his pocket with his fingertips.

Phil stuck his head out between the curtains and saw that the area in front of the stage was full, and they all appeared eager to see the show.

“Well without any further ado, let’s get this show underway.”

At Phil’s signal Tom pressed the button on the CD player and loud rock music started playing to get the crowd pumped up.

Phil emerged from the curtains, now wearing a sparkly purple vest and matching bow tie. A few of the other kids from school whistled at him in mock appreciation and he gave them a grin.

“For your entertainment this evening we have spared no expense and brought you only the finest talents available. I hope you’ve brought your wallets tonight, because when you see the range of opportunities available you’ll be ready to break the bank.”

Phil pointed at Ron and the spotlights came on, lighting up the front of the stage.

“Firstly we have Marie, our lovely young French delight,” with a wave of his arm, the curtain parted to reveal Marie standing awkwardly in a little French Maid’s uniform. Phil reached forwards and grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out to the front of the stage. He could hear the sudden intake of breath, as every guy in the audience moved forwards on their seat to get a better look. She was wearing a short little black satin dress, which was cut with a low square neckline to show off her fantastic cleavage. She had black fishnet stockings being held up with black and red lace garters, highlighting her nice long legs flowing down into her shiny black leather high-heeled shoes. Her outfit was finished off with a little lace apron, and a matching white lace hat perched on top of her short brown hair. In her left hand she held a feather duster, which she flicked nervously at the audience. She was the epitome of the classic fantasy French Maid.

Phil held her hand up above her head and spun her around slowly on the spot to give the audience a complete view. As she turned around to face the curtains he bent her forwards slightly to reveal her frilly white lace French knickers under her short dress to the audience.

“Let’s hear a nice welcome for Marie.”

The guys all stood and applauded, almost in unison.

“I wonder what’s next? Want to see?”

The noise from the crowd was pretty loud now, and Phil was enjoying this.

“How about a dollar or two for the charity.”

A barrage of coins and notes quickly found their way into Tom and Ron’s buckets, and they signalled Phil to continue.

Phil moved Marie along the stage to the first of three crosses painted on the floor.

“Our second star of the evening is from a lot closer to home. Here we have Patty, always ready to learn something new!”

The curtains slid apart to reveal Patty, the blonde from earlier in the afternoon, dressed up as a schoolgirl.

She gingerly stepped forwards, to thunderous applause from the audience. She grinned as she gained confidence, and struck a pose.

She was decked out in a red tartan skirt, a white blouse with a little necktie and a navy blue jacket with a school emblem on the breast pocket. She undid a couple of the buttons on her chest region, and pulled her white blouse apart, then she bent forwards slightly to show off her cleavage, revealing her lacy white bra as her tits tried to peek out from inside her blouse. She ran her hands down her hips as she gave a bit of a shimmy and wriggled her hips from side to side. She ran her hands down lower, over her thighs to the tops of her knee-high white stockings. She couldn’t reach all the way down to her chunky black leather shoes though, so she ran her hands back up and looked at the audience and grinned. Her blonde hair was pulled into two pigtails, and as she grinned she blew a bubble and popped the bubble gum before sucking it back into her mouth.

Phil directed her along to the next spot, and spun back around to face the audience.

“Good stuff eh?”

The guys were whistling in appreciation, and Phil was watching as the back rows of the chairs were quickly filling up with people wanting to see what all the noise was about.

“Our third and final contestant for the evening, here’s Heather to really cheer you up!”

The curtains parted to reveal Heather standing in her cheerleader’s outfit.

She marched out, in a very cheerleaderish sort of way and struck a pose with her pom-poms on each hip.

She was rhythmically moving her hips in time to the music, looking all the while as though she was about to break out into a routine at any second.

She was wearing a white sweater with the school emblem across the front of her chest. Her pom-poms were red and white, matching the short red and white striped pleated skirt she was wearing. She kicked one of her legs up into the air, her white sport shoe and sock highlighting it as it flew up to almost touch her shoulder, and give them a glimpse of the red pants on underneath the skirt.

She cart wheeled across the stage to land perfectly and slide down into the splits, her buttocks bouncing on the stage as she came to rest, waving her pom poms above her head. She then spun her legs around into a sitting position and leapt up to stand on the final cross. She stood at attention, with a big grin on her face, and gave the audience a wave of her pom-poms before standing still, a big smile lighting up her face.

“Ok how’s that for a line up?”

The audience cheered their appreciation and Phil spun back pointing at the curtain with his cane.

“But wait, the curtains are still closed, could there be something else behind curtain number one?”

The audience cheered again as the curtain parted to reveal Mrs Tess, the Headmistress, sitting on the edge of a teacher’s desk standing alone in the middle of the stage.

The audience members went quiet in surprise and then started clapping politely, not sure what was going on now.

“Hello there Mrs Tess, we’ll be coming back to you later,” with a nod the desk slid back as far as it would go on the stage and Mrs Tess stepped off the stage into the darkness.

Phil felt the watch throb in his pocket as he used it’s power to alter the audience’s perceptions, suddenly everything he did from this moment on was perfectly acceptable, and all their more base desires would be allowed to bubble to the surface.

“Now as you all know this is for charity, so we need to raise some money here. So my challenge is how to separate you from your cash, and I have an answer to that. Marie, if you’d be so kind...”

Marie stepped back into the spotlight and in time with the music began to move rhythmically. After a moment she kicked off her high-heels and ran her fingertips up the length of her legs to her garters. She rolled the left one up off her stocking, slid the stocking down her leg, and kicked it to the side of the stage. Then she did the other one and kicked it to the other side of the stage. She reached around behind her neck and started to undo the zip on her dress, as the audience began to go into a frenzy.

“Enough Marie,” called Phil, and took hold of her hands, pulling them down in front of her. “I think they get the hint.”

The audience had started chants of ‘more’ and ‘take it off’.

“If you would like to see any of the three ladies here perform further, it will require a donation. Any maybe, just maybe, if we get enough money, then Mrs Tess will come out and perform a special routine for us too.”

He could see the ideas flashing across their faces, and it only took a few seconds before the front of the stage was crowded with guys holding out dollars to him.

Phil reached down and grabbed a twenty off the nearest guy.

“Ok, who would you like to see next?”

Bit by bit, the three ladies had surrendered each article of clothing for cash from the audience, until the three of them were standing almost nude on stage.

Marie was left only in her white frilly French knickers. She was topless as she hadn’t been wearing a bra, her large titties hanging loose for all to see, and she didn’t care. She stood up straight with her shoulders back and chest out, proud of her magnificent rack.

Patty stood next to her wearing the white lace underwear which the audience had seen peeking out from her uniform earlier.

Heather stood at the end, wearing her skirt, shoes and her bra. Her red pants had been removed, and as the last donation for this round was taken the guy asked for her bra. She reached back and unclipped it, before sliding it off her arms and throwing it onto the pile of clothing behind her. She took her pom poms as Phil threw them to her and stood with her hands on her hips, chest thrust out giving Marie a run for her money in the titty department.

Phil counted all the money and said to the audience that they hadn’t reached the total needed for Mrs Tess to come out and perform yet, which was met with a groan of disappointment.

“We need to get a bit more first,” yelled Phil as the curtain drew back to reveal two mini trampolines. “Heather and Marie are going to have to compete for your dollars.”

Heather and Marie both made their way to the mini tramps and climbed up onto them, and stood facing the audience.

“Our two chests of honour here, are going to jump for you. You pay they jump, get the idea?”

They did, immediately the sound of coins being dropped into the collection buckets could be heard.

“How many was that guys?” yelled Phil out into the darkness.

After a moment he heard Ron’s voice. “Twenty, Phil.”

“Ok Ladies, you heard the man. Twenty jumps each.”

Both of them immediately began to bounce on the trampolines, to the applause of the audience. Phil watched in amusement as the guys pressed up against the front of the stage tried to lean closer still, as the two sets of fantastic tits bounced up and down in front of them.

They reached the twenty mark and then climbed off.

“Do you think they can do better Heather?” asked Phil.

“I think if they want to see old Tessie, they’d better give up some more cash.”

“You heard the lady. As an incentive though, lets try this,” Phil said as he pulled three jumping ropes from the darkness offstage. “Here’s a freebie guys. Patty, take your bra off for the competition.”

Patty complied and allowed her pert medium sized tits to breathe in the cool night air.

Phil handed each of them a jumping rope, and the held his hand up to his ear theatrically to listen for money.

With a round of laughter, he heard the audience throw some more coins into the buckets.

“Ten this time,” yelled Ron.

“Ok ladies, ten skips each please.”

The three of them began to jump rope, and continued for ten.

“Time for Mrs Tess!” yelled Phil as he theatrically drew back the curtains and watched as the desk slid back into place via his telekinesis, thanks to his watch, and Mrs Tess walked back into the spotlight in front of the desk.

Phil watched as the sexy older woman, turned her back to the audience and reached down to grab the hem of her knee length skirt. She inched it up, going from side to side, slowly revealing her pantyhose encased legs. The skirt reached the bottom of her round arsecheeks and then she flicked it up over her arse, to reveal her black panties, under the pantyhose.

“Sir, sir!” she yelled to Phil.

“Why yes Mrs Tess, what’s the matter?”

“I’ve been a very bad, bad girl.”

“Have you now? Well there’s only one thing for that. I think you’ll need a good spanking, won’t you?”

“Oh yes sir,” she said lustfully.

“So do we have any takers for that job?” he asked turning to face the audience.

Every former male student in the audience was now charging the front of the stage to get there first.

After a quick auction, the highest bidder was gleefully making his way up the steps onto stage.

“What’s you name son?”

“Tony, Tony Montenelli. That bitch used to make me sit through detentions, day after day. I used to watch her hot body, as she sat there glaring at me. This is a dream come true man!”

Tony walked up behind her, and watched in disbelief as she bent forwards over the desk, presenting her firm buttocks for his discipline.

Tony gave her pantyhose covered arse a hard slap, and then another. She moaned in a mixture of lust and pain.

“Surely that’s not good enough is it Tony?”

Tony looked back at Phil in confusion.

“Don’t you think a bare arsed spanking would be better?”

Tony grinned, and quickly took hold of the top of her pantyhose and panties, pulling them down in one swift movement before Phil had time to change his mind.

Tony stared at the nice unblemished peaches before him, he could see a hint of her pussy peeking out from between her thighs, and he licked his lips.

He placed his hand on her naked flesh, enjoying the feel of it, and then raised it high. With a resounding slap of flesh he brought his hand back down onto her buttock, and she quivered in pain.

“So how bad have you been Mrs Tess? How many do you deserve?” asked Phil.

“Oh, at least twenty,” she mumbled lustfully.

“Twenty it is then, so she has another nineteen to go Tony.”

Tony nodded and gave her other cheek a loud slap, to a cheer from the audience.

Phil’s stall had outstripped his wildest expectations, he had made more money than he ever imagined he could. He had easily won all the prizes for best stall etc, and had been grinning like a Cheshire cat when Mrs Tess had presented him with the awards at the close of the fair. He watched as she quietly massaged her sore buttocks a couple of times, and licked his lips.

Everyone had gone, and Phil was grabbing a few items he wanted to take home before turning the lights out and leaving too.

Mrs Tess was still running around, making sure that everything was left in a suitable state, and he watched her for a moment or two before he called out to her.

“What is it Phillip?”

“Thank you for helping me out this evening.”

She nodded. “That’s ok, you did very well with your stall.”

Phil was rubbing the watch in his pocket, and then stared at her face for a moment. “Would you help me with something up here on stage please.”

She nodded and climbed back up onto the stage, and was led over to the desk in the middle.

“I’d just like to review a bit of your act if you don’t mind.”

Immediately she was back in show mode, and bent herself over the desk. Phil grabbed hold of her skirt and hiked it up over her butt, to reveal her naked body underneath. Phil had let Tony keep the panties and pantyhose as a souvenir, so she was now stark naked under her skirt.

“I thought I saw a hint of...” he reached out and grabbed her arsecheeks, spreading them apart to reveal her brown haired pussy and tight little arsehole. “...dark haired pussy, and it looks like I was right.”

“Yes sir, you’re right. Please punish me, I’ve been bad.”

“I need to teach you a lesson?”

“Yes please, teach me a lesson sir, one I won’t forget.”

“Ok then you asked for it.”

Phil unzipped his pants and pulled his erect cock out of his underwear. He spat on his hand and quickly rubbed it over his cock for a bit of lubrication, and then pressed the tip of it up against her little arsehole. “I don’t think you’ll forget this in a hurry,” he grunted as he began to force his cock into her.

She wailed in pain as his cock began to inch its way inside her tight little arse. She felt the pain as her arsehole was stretched open by his cock head, and then the shaft started to slide inside her.

As Phil began to slide in and out of her, he slapped her arsecheeks too, giving her a spanking and an arse fucking simultaneously.

“My god your arse is tight, after watching all these bouncing titties all day I’m just about ready to explode.”

“If that’s what you think I need sir...”

“Absolutely,” groaned Phil as he forced his cock into her again and again.

After a few more minutes of it, he finally lunged forwards, almost forcing her over the desk, and shot his load of hot spunk into her headmistresses’ arsehole.

Phil collapsed forwards over her back, and lay there happily for a moment, before pulling his dick out of her and standing back up.

He moved in front of her and pressed his slowly deflating cock against her lips. “Clean me up, you naughty girl. You’ve gotten my cock all messy.”

“Sorry sir,” she mumbled as she quickly drew his cock into her mouth and began to suck it clean.

He stood there happily for a moment and then pulled his cock out of her hungry mouth. “That’s enough,” he said as he walked back behind her.

She lay there dazed for a few moments before beginning to attempt to get her clothing back in order.

“I think you’ll need a few more detentions in future Mrs Tess!”

“Yes sir.”