The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pranic Attack: Chapter 4

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, MF, LA, IN, GR, FT (so far, newer tags are at the end)

Chapter Four: “Battle Lines”

I.

Trish Prozanno was furious. It wasn’t her fault that the new girl Stephanie didn’t have the same levels of pranic energy to feed upon as the others who had been there for Friday Cocktail Night. If she didn’t want to get caught up in it all, why the hell was the bitch there in the first place? If the woman didn’t want to play, then that was her problem, not Trish’s.

“Juice her up or whatever it is you do, then.” Trish was hungry and wasn’t about to be bothered with any of the “focus your energies” nonsense.

“You can’t just go around acting like the world is your lunch cart,” said Zarah Wilder, the most experienced of the three Pranic Dissonants in the room. “Everyone will just end up like your sister was—depressed and empty.”

Until that morning, Trish’s life had been one of near perfection. She had always gotten exactly what she wanted from everyone she had wanted to get it from. Even though she hadn’t been aware of her affliction, it was obvious that she had been acting through sheer instinct throughout the course of her life. She was a successful brain surgeon for fuck’s sake! No one was going to tell her how to live her life!

Reaching down, she grabbed Lindy roughly by the neck and pulled her up to face level. She yanked the trembling girl’s head close and kissed her deeply, the young body growing limp in her hands. She focused her thoughts and pulled as much of Lindy’s energy from her as she could—Trish could not have cared less whether or not it sucked the very life out of the helpless girl.

Once she was full she took some more.

After taking all but Lindy’s last breath of life, she glared at the others in the room. Releasing her grip, Lindy fell onto the sofa like a rag doll.

“I’ve done just fine without anyone telling me what to do in the past,” she hissed like an angry cat. “I’m not about to let you start bossing me around now.”

With that, Trish stormed out of the apartment. Though no one knew it at that time, it would be some months before any of the women in the room saw Patricia Prozanno again.

“What the hell just happened, there?” Stephanie stood between Trixie and Kathryn in the dining area. She was obviously shaken by the whole scene.

“I don’t think you’d understand,” said Trixie. She was also obviously stunned by her identical twin sister’s violent and self-serving outburst.

“I’m pretty sure,” said Stephanie, “that I’ve been doing a pretty good job of understanding the strange things going on in this place so far. One more thing surely won’t push me over the edge, will it?”

Meanwhile, Kathryn had rushed to the side of Lindy. Zarah, already with her hand on the young girl’s heart, moved aside a bit to give Kat room to move in.

“Is she okay?” asked Kat, her massive bosom heaving.

Zarah nodded. “She will be, in time, I hope. Trish drained her pretty heavily, despite the extra Prana she had running through her.”

“What can we do to help?” Trixie asked, genuinely worried and ashamed of her sister’s behavior.

“I don’t really know,” Zarah said. “I’ve over drained my share of people in my day—but they were all assholes, so I never really cared about fixing it.”

Stephanie was still flabbergasted—and more than a little ashamed at the residual dampness in her panties. After this sullen turn of events, her recent bout of sexual arousal from the erotic sketches on the table didn’t seem to be appropriate at all.

“What’s prana? And what’s all this about draining people?” If Stephanie was going to be here and be friends with these people, she was going to learn what was going on so that she might be able to offer some help. She had grown quite fond of Lindy over the course of the last few days and their mutual appreciation of efficiency and order had helped to form some sort of unspoken bond between them.

In as few words as possible, Trixie explained about pranic energy and how it was all around the universe. She explained how its flow was greatly increased in animals during periods of heightened sexual arousal. And she explained how she, Trish, and Zarah were sort of Pranic Vampires who needed to feed off the energies of others.

“Alright,” Stephanie said after digesting most of the crucial parts of Trixie’s explanation. “So how come Lindy had all this extra pranic energy running through her?”

This time Kat filled Stephanie in with the details of the StareWare. Since that dealt with computers and gadgets that were right up Steph’s alley, her previous knowledge of StareWare—though quite basic—allowed her to grasp the concept with relative ease. At least it was easier to grasp than the whole sex-energy vampire thing.

“So if you can channel the energy to yourself, can’t you channel it the other way—back into Lindy?”

Everyone perked up for a moment, then all eyes fell on Zarah.

“Theoretically,” she said. “But you’d need a hugely powerful source. Kathryn here has a surplus of energy going on, too. But if we transferred her energy into Lindy, then Kathryn would be out of gas.”

Stephanie’s mind flashed back to the sketch on the table—the one of the rubber clad woman hooked into the strange alien looking machine. She was just about to scold herself for not being able to keep her mind on track when it hit her: If Stephanie, herself, was hooked up to that machine, she would most certainly be putting out a huge amount of this prana stuff.

“Tell me about this,” she held up the sketch. It was obvious that everyone in the room was getting tired of explaining things. They wanted to take some action—even though none seemed readily available to take. “You might as well tell me about it. As of right now, there’s nothing else we can do for her but wait.”

With a sigh of despair and maybe a bit of frustration, Kathryn explained the device and the drug producing girls who were patched into them. She explained the effects of the Lucid-Z and as much else as she could.

“So basically,” Stephanie mused, “you’re telling me that two girls who are in a state of continual orgasm induced by both software and these sex drugs coursing through them while being strapped into a sex machine aren’t going to have enough of this prana stuff to help out Lindy at all?”

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of the answer.

“And maybe,” Steph continued, excited by the fact that her ex-husband Richard wasn’t there to discourage her racing mind from continuing it’s delightful problem solving processes. “Just maybe if we can physically stimulate her in some way, as soon as she starts to regain consciousness, she’ll start to build up her own energy more quickly, too.”

Still, the room was full of blank stares. No one dared speculate.

Stephanie frowned, a bit frustrated at this point. “Well doesn’t anyone want to try?”

With that, everyone suddenly seemed to realize that it wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. The apartment became a flurry of activity as everyone gathered their things.

“How are we going to stimulate Lindy?” asked Zarah.

“We need to stop by my apartment,” Stephanie said, happy that her idea was being taken seriously. Granted, the notion was far more bizarre than any plan she’d come up with in the past, but that could probably be expected considering the events that had started her going with it. After eighteen years with Richard discouraging any creative thinking processes on her part, it was nice to feel her brain work unrestrained. The fact that no one was laughing or calling her stupid was just an added bonus.

“What do we need to do then?”

Steph smiled. “Then? Then you need to show me to those super sex machines!”

II

For the first time since Kathryn had owned Jiggy’s, the club was closed to the public at eight o’clock on a Friday night. Once the last of the patrons had left, Zarah and Trixie carried Lindy’s limp unconscious body in through the back office entrance and out onto the main dance floor.

Stephanie, it being her first time in the place, was having a hard time doing anything but staring at the two girls hooked up to the tubes and machines. It was different than in the sketch, but the concept was definitely the same. Hanging by their hands tied to ropes in the ceiling, Kristy and Allie bounced up and down atop the mechanical rubber cocks. If she looked closely at the tubes attached to the bouncing breasts, she could see the Lucid-Z drug coming out in light, milky spurts.

The whole scene was right out of one of Steph’s own deepest, darkest, most secret fantasies. There was absolutely nothing in the world as exquisite as a perfect union between human and machine—especially if that machine was sexual in nature and also served some sort of functional purpose.

“Are you okay?” Kathryn asked, snapping Stephanie from her daze.

“Yeah. Just when this is over, you’ve got to let me try that thing.”

Kat chuckled. “Be careful what you wish for around this place.”

Lindy was lying on the disco lit stage. On the way down, they’d stopped by Stephanie’s place and had dressed Lindy in Steph’s “Spacegasm Suit.” It was made out of a stretchy lycra sort of material and looked a lot like the outfit Seven of Nine had worn on that Star Trek show. The resemblance wasn’t accidental.

Even Steph herself had only used the suit a handful of times. She was always fearful that Richard would come home while she was in the middle of the pleasures that the thing would be giving her. If he had discovered her that way, there would have been a hell of a lot more problems than mere embarrassment. He had physically slapped her around on more than one occasion for allowing her thoughts to deviate from the “good wife” way of thinking.

Kathryn, her own internal clock ticking and starting to awaken the arousal within her, rubbed her hand lightly over the sparkling fabric which hugged Lindy’s skin. “I knew I liked you for some reason the first time you came here in to look at your apartment.”

Stephanie blushed.

“You’re probably going to want to get out of here when we do this,” Trixie said.

Kat nodded. “I’m going to turn on my StareWare and see if I can help feed the pot, too. Things can get a little out of control. And there’s no saying whether or not these two will have any leakage once we get rolling.”

Stephanie regarded the moaning and writhing machine-girls. “In for a penny, in for a pound. Besides. I’m the only one who knows how to work Lindy’s suit. You’re going to need me to run it.”

There was little point in arguing. Stephanie was set on being there and she had about point about running the suit.

“Are we ready to go, then?” asked Zarah who had already started to gather the energy coming off of Kristy and Allie.

Steph knelt down and ran her hands over Lindy’s suit to make sure that there weren’t any folds or other problems that would cause discomfort. With a little bit of shame, she reached her hand between the unconscious woman’s legs and fiddled with the telescoping dildo attachment to make sure that it was lined up properly with Lindy’s vagina.

“Alright, let’s give it a shot.”

III

Trish was still fuming and starting to get hungry again. She had stopped her car a few times and had fed upon the passersby, but it just wasn’t the same as feeding on the dopers and otherwise altered people at Amatory Place. These normal people were like taking the last sip from a gallon of milk.

And then she sensed it. It was a few blocks ahead, yet, but it was definitely there. There was at least one person with a whole shitload of energy up there somewhere. As she brought the car closer, Trish began to realize that it was actually two people. Stopping her car in front of the NanTech Pharmaceuticals building, she realized that one of the people was a StareWare user and the other was a Lucid-Z doper. The color of the energy was slightly different in the two—and they tasted different, too.

With only an afternoon worth of experience, Trish wasn’t sure which color, which flavor she preferred. She was glad to realize that she didn’t need to decide between the two tonight, either. The entire buffet would be laid out in front of her.

“I’m going in,” Trish hissed at the guard as she held him tight with her mind. The man, weakened by the energy drain she imposed upon him, could only nod and open the door for her.

Three guards later, Trish was on the elevator heading up to the floor where her real supper was waiting. Peering out of the hallway into the common office area, Trish saw that several dedicated NanTech employees were working late. Her back to the wall, she craned her neck and saw her two targets—both together in an office cubicle about a dozen feet away.

“I’m not sure what’s... gotten into you today,” said Jenna Carlisle, her bright red hair visible to Trish over the top of the low cubicle wall. “You’re... being awfully negative... about everything.”

“I just want to make sure we’re going about this the right way,” Drew McGreggor protested. “This plan needs to be perfect or they’ll yank the funding.”

Trish knew the two women. Jenna was one of the girls who had moved onto the penthouse floor with Kathryn a week or so back. Drew was one of Jenna’s workmates—probably an intern. She’d been around the Amatory building several times, of late.

“I gotta get my head on straight,” Jenna groaned. “I’ll... I’ll be back in a minute.”

As Jenna stood, Trish ducked back into the hallway out of sight. Glancing around, she spotted the door to the women’s restroom. She could taste Jenna coming toward her, so she needed to hide. (Whether the word “taste” was the proper description or not, Trish wasn’t sure—but the word “sense” just didn’t seem quite accurate enough.)

Trish ducked into the restroom just in time. As Jenna came into the hallway, Trish could see the scientist’s pranic outline through the tile and mirror wall. The effect was similar to watching someone through in infrared scanner except that the colors were brighter, and the shimmering form tasted like a Cadbury Creme Egg on her tongue.

In horror, Trish realized that Jenna was headed into the bathroom, as well!

She had just managed to duck into the stall and get up upon the toilet so her feet wouldn’t show when Jenna literally staggered into the room.

IV

Though it was invisible to most of the people in the room, Zarah and Trixie could clearly see the pranic swirls as they continued to grow. Zarah had moved around behind Kristy and was straddling the padded mount. Though the unit wasn’t fitted with an extra mechanical cock to provide Zarah with her own stimulus, she could feel the machine working diligently on Kristy’s cunt. She pulled herself close, her chest pressed tight against Kristy’s back, their bodies moving up and down in unison.

“That’s it,” Zarah whispered into Kristy’s ear. “I need you to give us one big mega-gasm. Can you do that for us?”

As Zarah’s fingers found the open slit in Kristy’s latex panties, Allie’s head bobbed forward and her empty eyes locked onto Zarah’s. The skilled succubus felt the slick rubber cock ramming itself ruthlessly into Kristy and with a quick adjustment, her fingers were vigorously rubbing Kristy’s hot, swollen clit.

“Sorry dear,” Zarah said to Allie as her bobbing gaze seemed to have a distant awareness of the added presence in the room. “I can only do one of you at once, but feel free to come along for the ride.”

Taking a deep breath, Zarah began to draw the energy from the two bucking girls. Instead of keeping it, though, she channeled the energy over to Trixie.

At the sensation of the rainbow colored energy field slamming at her back, Trixie stiffened. Instinct told her to feed, to absorb the power and quench the thirst. Compassion told her to keep focused. Her nipples hard as rocks, her body highly aroused and feeling is if it were made of worms, Trixie focused the energy and channeled it down toward the unconscious form on the floor.

“Shit,” Kat muttered as the familiar syrupy scent began to tickle at her nose. Kristy, or Allie, or both were starting to leak Lucid-Z through their pores. The stuff evaporated quickly and was assaulting everyone in the room. Thankfully, the drug was no longer dangerous, but it did still pack a punch that would make it hard to focus.

Zarah and Trixie didn’t seem phased by the stuff—though it was really impossible to tell based upon the way things were going right then. Their motions were exotic and musical, moving in synch with the pulse that was building in Kathryn’s head.

On the floor, Lindy’s eyes began to flutter. It was starting to work! Now, so long as everyone could stay focused...

Stephanie just sort of knelt there beside Lindy, her eyes wide and a bit of spittle forming at the corner of her mouth. It was time for her to use her BioLink and start Lindy’s pleasure inducing catsuit—but that didn’t seem to be happening.

Kat slid across the smooth floor and came to a stop beside Steph. With one hand on the woman’s thigh and another on her back for comfort, Kathryn tried to bring her back to the here and now.

“You’ve got to focus, Steph,” she said.

“I—I feel strange,” the dazed woman muttered, her eyes rolling back up into her head.

“It’s okay. Enjoy the pleasure. It’s nice. But you have to help Lindy so she can feel it, too.”

Inside, Stephanie was on fire. The drugs, the writhing twisting forms around her—everything combined into an ecstatic haze that tickled at erogenous zones she never knew that she had. With great effort, she managed to spin her eyeballs back forward.

Focusing, she saw her lovely Spacegasm Suit. It clung to Lindy tightly, despite the fact that she was much smaller than Stephanie, for whom the suit was made. She imagined the telescoping phallus in the crotch and remembered how it had felt the first time she’d extended it deeply into herself. She remembered the hours and weeks she had spent sewing the hundreds of electrical stimulators into every inch of the suit’s stretchy lining. Lindy would love the way the thing felt once it was turned on.

Through the ever thickening fog in her mind, Stephanie accessed her BioLink unit. The lists of other PinkLink enabled devices within range were impressive and, unfortunately, difficult to sort through. It was so hard to think within the Lucid-Z induced sexual stupor.

“Focus.” The voice was distant, yet somehow right in Stephanie’s ear. “If you get that suit started, I’ll eat your pussy for you.”

Stephanie gushed. It wasn’t like a schoolgirl who was excited to attain the attention of the hottest boy on the football team. It was like the gush of standing in front of the Hoover Dam just as someone detonated it with an atom bomb. If it weren’t for the thin fabric of her panties, everyone in the room would have been covered with Stephanie’s spraying juices.

The release provided a brief moment of clarity and Stephanie managed to find the PinkLink access port to her invention. Since she wasn’t sure if she would have the facilities to alter the settings as Lindy began to come out of her sleep, she simply turned the suit up to “high” and let it do it’s thing.

As Stephanie fell back onto the floor, her task completed, Lindy stiffened as if she had grabbed onto a live power line. Her head began to twist violently back and forth as the suit and the infusion of prana assaulted her like a sex hammer—if something like that could exist. The plan was really starting to work!

Several feet away, in the vacuum of the massive power drain, Allie suddenly realized something—that for the first time in several days, she was actually capable of realizing something.

She looked up at her arms held tight above her head. Below, the sybian wonder kept plunging in and out of her sex. All the bliss and wonder was still there, but it was somehow manageable. She recognized a few faces in the room, but there were several strangers, as well. Of all the faces, the most familiar was one that she had never spoken to in the past. She had spent the last days in a blissful trance and the only one to share that with her was Kristy who was ever writhing and bucking in perfect synchrony with her.

“Hi. I’m Kristy. Nice to meet you.” The suspended woman’s eyes were bouncing around like pinballs under the constant ministrations from the stranger behind her, but it was obvious that she was aware and alert.

“I’m Allie,” said the ex-narcotics officer. “I think you’re leaking. You might want to do something about that.”

Through the tubes that constantly sucked their drug laced milk, the two familiar strangers stared at each other. Kristy got her internal settings fixed and smiled. “Sorry.”

As Lindy began to stand, her suit still rocking her body like a ride in the electric chair, Zarah and Trixie collapsed onto the floor and into each other’s arms. Tired and spent, but for the most part okay, they looked up at the newly revived Lindy and smiled.

“Welcome back.”

On the floor, Kat was making good on her promise and was gobbling at Stephanie’s cunt. Steph, as orgasm after orgasm rocked through her, didn’t seem to care that she wasn’t a lesbian, nor did she care that she was letting a near stranger fuck her madly with her face.

“You’re not feeling any effects from the Lucid-Z?” Trixie asked of Lindy, a bit shocked.

Lindy nodded. “I am, but I’m fighting it off okay.”

“You don’t need to fight it. You’re not some sort of machine.”

Lindy smiled. “Ah, but I want to be. Now can someone turn this suit off? It’s nice and all, but I have a lot of work to do.”

V

Through the crack in the restroom stall, Trish watched as Jenna came into the bathroom and rested her weight on the sink. Supporting herself with one hand, the other hand dug under her skirt. Her hips rocked and through the reflection in the mirror, Trish watched the bliss spread across her face.

Her pranic aura swelled and Trish was tempted to start feeding right then and there. She needed them both together if her plan was going to work, though. Watching the beautiful woman getting herself off was no small distraction and Trish and almost didn’t notice that Drew was working her way down the hall.

The door to the bathroom flung open and Drew stepped into the room. Her face was filled with anger and lust.

“Drew!” Jenna said, shocked at the presence of her intern. “I thought you didn’t...”

The dark haired demi-goth slowly advanced toward Jenna like a huntress. “You think a lot of things, dear. But thanks to you and your crazy drugs, I’ve managed to see the light—or rather, I’ve managed to see the Darkness.”

“W-What are you talking about?” Jenna was visibly caught between her fear and her software induced arousal.

Drew pulled a small canister from her pocket and continued to advance toward the trembling redhead. “My whole life, I’ve dealt with everyone telling me how to live it, what I’m supposed to do, and how I’m supposed to do it. And frankly, I’m about done with all of that.”

“I—I’ve never told you what to do.” Jenna protested, her back against the cold tile wall directly in front of Trish’s stall.

“No,” Drew said. She cracked the lid of the container of Lucid-Z and took a huge whiff before holding it under Jenna’s nose. “But you’ve got this big plan to brainwash the entire world and to control everything they think, do and feel.”

One of Jenna’s hands was frantically fingering herself between the legs while the other groped wildly at her tit. Trish was amazed at the pranic light show in the room as the arousal, anger, and fear all clashed and fed upon each other like a bonfire.

“It’s a good plan, really. But, there’s one problem with it.” Satisfied that Jenna had enough Lucid-Z to send her over the edge, Drew took one more whiff and capped the container. “The problem is that I think that I should be the one who decides what everyone thinks, does, and feels. I mean, after all, I’ve sort of got it coming to me, don’t you think?”

Jenna screamed. “That stuff has messed with your mind! You’re not thinking clearly!”

Drew grabbed Jenna by the throat and shoved her head back hard against the wall. She pressed her own aroused body up close to her mentor’s and humped at her leg like a dog. Her fingers tightened their grip and the last bits of will seemed to drain from Jenna’s sexed up, fucked up mind.

You are the one who messed with my head, not the drugs! I looked at your StareWare settings and I know you’ve been developing the power to influence people and make them see things your way. You used that on me to control me, didn’t you?”

Jenna shook her head fearfully while her body responded to the painful grip and the harsh humping on her leg. She tried to bring a hand up and push the crazed girl away, but Drew lashed out and pinned her arm against the wall.

“Please! I never tried to influence you! I swear!”

“You’re not in charge here anymore. You need to understand that.”

Jenna’s body froze. Inside the nearby stall, Trish nearly gasped aloud as the redhead’s aura suddenly switched to the opposite end of the color spectrum. The combination of drugs, computer programming, pain, and arousal seemed to wipe away her will.

“I am in charge!” Drew yelled, moving back ever so slightly and then slamming herself and Jenna back into the wall again.

“Y—You are in charge.”

“You’ll do anything I tell you to do!”

“Y—Yes. I’ll do what you say.”

“You’re nothing but my sex toy and the mindless figurehead project leader who will only do my bidding!”

“I am nothing.”

VI

“Hi Kristy and Allie, it’s nice to see you two back,” said Kathryn. It was an nice side effect from their plan to revive Lindy.

Sweaty bodies were spread out over the stage at Jiggy’s. The effects of the Lucid-Z had all but worn off, but everyone was still a bit dazed—except for Kristy and Allie, that is. Even Lindy had finally given in to her arousal and hot not only helped to service Zarah and Trixie in their time of need, but had allowed herself to enjoy the experience.

The pranic energy drain upon the two girls still strapped into their contraption had managed to bring them back down into an alert and functioning state.

“It’s only going to be temporary,” Zarah warned. “As soon as their pranic levels build back to normal—well, what’s normal for them—they’ll fall back into whatever state they were programmed to be in, I think.”

“Well then,” Kat said. She placed a hand on each of the girls shoulders as they rode slowly up and down upon the machines between their legs. “While you’ve got the facilities to think about it, are there any changes you want us to make to your StareWare programming? Turn down this, turn up that? Turn everything off and let you get back to your normal lives?”

“No, no, no, Babes,” Kristy protested. “Don’t do anything crazy like that. My life has never been better. Just shoot me back in there as soon as possible and maybe give me one of these little wake up calls every couple of weeks so I can say hi to you all.”

“I have a request,” said Allie.

Kat turned, a bit afraid that Allie was going to ask to have everything shut down so that she could get back to her life. The problem with that was that Allie’s old life was dedicated to putting people like Kat and her friends in jail. On one hand, she hated forcing people to do something that they didn’t want to do. On the other, it would mean the end to her fun little Sexual Odyssey Business. Kathryn wasn’t sure what she would do if Allie decided to make that request.

“Every one in a while, I open my eyes and see Kristy over there,” Allie explained. “She’s right there, totally beautiful and in perfect synch with me—yet she’s always just out of my reach. Is there any way we could adjust these things so that maybe we could interact a little bit?”

Kristy gasped as if a little micro-orgasm had just shot through her. “Yup. Yup. That’s a good request! I second it!”

Trixie, lying in a pool of someone’s juices, propped herself up on her arm. “I think I can adjust my sketches accordingly.”

Lying flat on her back, Stephanie’s blouse was up around her neck and her panties were down around her knees. Her bra was nowhere in sight. Staring straight up at the ceiling, a bit dazed and utterly satisfied, she raised her hand in the air and waved it ever so slightly. “I’ve probably got something that can help out in that area, too.”

Kathryn turned to face the prone woman and chuckled. “You aren’t the least bit freaked out by everything that’s happened to you since you moved in here?”

Stephanie turned her head and smiled. Her bare chest rose and fell heavily. “Of course I’m totally freaked out. But every time I think about it, I realize that I’ve been waiting eighteen years for some excuse to get my freak on.”

From there, as Kristy and Allie’s breathing grew more frantic and everyone else’s grew more calm, the conversation turned to the current situation. Trish was on the loose and no one could be certain what she might do. Also, it was only a matter of time before the police managed to regroup and come after them again. They were definitely in a precarious situation.

In addition to reworking Kristy and Allie’s contraption, the entire building needed a complete security overhaul. This being something that was right up Stephanie’s alley, she agreed to come on as an employee and help Lindy perform the various upgrades. In her spare time, she could help with general maintenance and create fun new sex toys to keep everyone entertained.

It would take some time to accomplish everything, but it needed to be done. Everyone was quite vulnerable and there needed to be a more humane plan in place than to just turn any potential invader into a mindless sex fiend.

After much discussion, a new plan began to form. Eventually everyone got cleaned up and headed upstairs to bed while Kristy and Allie drifted back into their lust-filled trances within their machine.

VII

Trish never saw where the double headed dildo came from, but it had to have come from somewhere. Drew held it tightly in her fist and was ramming it roughly into Jenna’s mouth. Saliva spewed from the redhead’s lips and hung off her chin like thick gobs of sperm.

“I can’t have you doing your little tittie twister thing to give yourself a clear head anymore, can I?” Drew hissed as she rammed the dildo down Jenna’s throat. “So, from now on, pain only makes you hotter and hornier. It makes you even more of a little red haired fuck-slut.”

Drew yanked the dildo free and spun Jenna around roughly. With a big windup, she hauled off and slapped Jenna hard across the ass. Jenna gasped as what should have been a sting of pain brought her nothing but sheer pleasure and sent her deeper under Drew’s control.

“Oh... GOD.... YesFuckingYes!”

The time was right. Trish inhaled deeply and the pranic cloud around the lust crazed women began to swirl and twist toward her hiding place. Deeper and deeper, she continued to suck the life force from the mindless creatures who were so obviously inferior to her. That Drew girl was a feisty one, but she had no idea what true power really was.

Within moments, Trish had had her fill and her hunger had been sated. There was little or no change in the frantic actions of the girls. They had fallen to the floor, and with the dildo between them were rabidly ramming their cunts together in a wild and uncontrolled frenzy.

Trish stepped out into the room and continued to feed off their lust, her athletic Italian body drenched with sweat. More and more she took and more and more her victims gave. Her eyes began to glow and her very soul was basking in her abominable greed.

Finally, the slamming dildo filled cunts on the floor began to slow. The balance of pranic power had finally managed to turn.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, Drew,” Trish grinned from behind her mystical glow as she continued to feed even more. “But I’m afraid that it is I who is the one in charge here.”

Drew and Jenna both looked up at the immensely powerful creature that loomed above them. Somewhere in the back of their minds there was a lot of screaming going on. But in the forefront of their consciousness, all they could do was wonder just what the might be able to do to please their new dark mistress.

THE END (of the beginning...)