The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Predator

I don’t really need a disclaimer, if you have read this far you have gone through several others. This story is alittle darker than what I usually write but I was in a dark mood today. Have fun reading it.

When I was 18 years old I discovered that people always seemed to do the things I wanted them too. Over the years I discovered I had a sort of mind control power. I also discovered that I had no conscience. My first experiences happened after my father died when I was in my senior year of high school. He was hit by a drunk driver and killed. He was well insured and left my mother and my sister and I well off. I also realized that I really didn’t care that he had died. Two weeks after the funeral I had raped my mother and sister and made them into my sex slaves. I am thirty-two years old now and still live at home abusing my family, but I like to go out hunting sometimes. In my mind it is not the kill that excites me, it’s the hunt and the chase before hand. Oh, I like the killing too just not as much.

I’m sitting in the living room now letting my younger sister suck me off. I like to calm down this way after a good night of hunting. Let me tell you about it.

I had been watching them for about two weeks. I had learned early on that you need to prepare for a hunt or else you end up doing a lot of cleaning up afterwards. That always gives me a headache, changing all those minds of witnesses. This couple were in their late thirties and were typical DINK’s (Dual Income No kids). They had bought a nice house just outside of the suburbs on about fifteen acres of land. It was a nice big ranch style house with a detached garage that looked like it must have been a barn at some time. They had a couple of horses and cats, no dogs. The woman (I try not to learn names) was about 36 years old and fairly attractive. Having had no children her figure had been maintained and she also appeared to be rather athletic. The husband was definitely older, probably about 40, and a little chubby. They had no neighbors within earshot and I had learned that they usually kept to themselves on weeknights.

The night was warm, even for the middle of summer, and the moon was high and bright. The air was thick and heavy as I walked through the woods towards the house. I had parked my car off a side road on the edge of their property in some trees. As I walked around the house from the back to the front I could see them sitting in the living room watching TV. With all the lights on in the house they never saw me approach and there were no dogs to warn them either. I walked up to the window and peered in. They had their backs to me as I sent a gentle message to them. It was my typical message that I sent on hunts like this. “You can scream, but not too loud. You can fight, but not too hard. You can cry all you want. You will not try to escape; the doors and windows are barred from without and unbreakable. You will not try to take any weapons from me.” It was a good message that let me keep some control but experience the thrill of the hunt.

I had experimented with less controlling messages, but they had ended with me working way to hard to fix things. I sent my message and pulled my gun out of my pocket and moved to the front door. It wasn’t a real gun, I had found that sometimes they wanted to wrestle around and then they ended up shooting themselves or me. That ended the game way to early so I switched to a plastic gun to keep things safe.

I rang the doorbell and got ready to act. The woman was smart enough to put the chain on when answering the door at this time of the night. It did her no good as I kicked in the door. The force of the door caught her in the shoulder and knocked her to the floor, dazed. The husband came running into the foyer.

“Who the hell are you? What do you think you are doing?”

I pointed the gun at his head and said, “Shut the fuck up and no one gets hurt!” It was a lie but it always worked.

As the husband leaned down to help his wife up he said, “ok, ok, just don’t hurt us!” That earned him a kick in the ribs. I told him to shut up.

“In the dining room now!” I tried to use my best husky, tough guy voice for this. They got up and went into the dining room. I told the husband to sit down in a chair next to the wall and handed duct tape to his wife to tie him up.

“Tie him up good or you both die!” Again the husky voice, but it was starting to crack into some sort of crazy giggle. The wife bound him to the chair rather well. As soon as she was done I gave her a right hook to the chin that knocked her cold. The husband went crazy at this point but I didn’t care. The chair was a solid oak chair and very heavy. His screams would barley drift past the walls and with no neighbors for almost half a mile no one would ever hear. I heard though. I decided to accentuate his screams with some music. I went into the living room and found a classical music radio station and cranked it up. The screams and the music blended wonderfully into a fine concerto.

When I went back into the dining room the husband seemed shocked and frazzled. I guess he thought I had gone to rob the house. I moved the table out of the way and proceeded to hang the woman from the chandelier with some nice hemp rope from my backpack. When she was all secured I looked over at the husband and sent him a message; “You will not be able to look away from your wife until I allow you.”

He began staring at his wife’s form hanging from the sturdy chandelier, I bet he wished he had bought a cheapo now, unable to move his stare from her. He tried, you could see him straining to look away, but to no avail. I got some smelling salts out of my bag and woke up the wife. She was groggy at first, but came around quick when she saw the huge knife I had drawn from my bag. I quickly gagged her with the duct tape. I used the knife to cut off her clothes. The blouse was first; I slit the sleeves up to the neckline and then down the sides to her waist. The blouse fell off revealing a gorgeous set of 34D tits. I had knicked her a couple times during the process and small drops of blood were forming on her skin where the knife had grazed her. With her body suspended with her toes barely touching the ground she tried to kick at me. She was really coming around now but she didn’t have too much fight in her.

The husband was going crazy, I’m sure all sort of terrible things were running through his head. I slid the knife up between her breasts and cut the bra where the cups connect. A lovely set of breasts spilled forth like air bags exploding in a crash. I cut the straps off the bra and it fell to the floor with her blouse. She was really thrashing about now so I gave her a good shot to her gut. Her legs failed her and I could hear the rope stretch under her full weight. With the wind knocked out of her I took the time to grope and suck those wonderful breasts. My mother was flat chested and I had pondered getting her a tit job, but they wouldn’t feel as good as the real thing like these.

She slowly regained her breath and I proceeded to cut her pants off. They were some sort of cotton blend and tore in a nice ragged manner. Again I knicked her a few times cutting them off. I removed her shoes and socks and stood back to look at her. She was angelic; a topless angel with golden hair and her tits bounced as she cried. I swung her around and pressed my groin against her nice plump ass. Even through my pants I could feel her heat. As I ground my cock into her ass I was holding her by the panties and at one point they tore away from her body and I fell back into the husbands lap. I got up and threw down the panties with the rest of her clothes and discovered she was a true blonde and had a nice full bush.

My hardon was beginning to ache for release so I stripped out of my clothes. Then I went to the light switch and dimmed the lights in the room. The moonlight poured in as the room darkened and lit up her sweat-covered skin like some strange metallic surface. She was exhausted but I decided to give her one more shot to the gut to make sure and she slumped on the ropes again. I began licking the sweat from her skin and the taste of fear was intoxicating.

The husband was beside himself with confusion. He was torn between anger, hatred and fear all at once. I could smell his confusion and it filled the room with a wonderful bouquet of emotion. I worked my way down to her wonderful pussy and began lapping at it like a dog in heat. I sucked and bit at her lips and plunged my tongue deep inside her. She tasted wonderful and before long I had her legs around my neck and I was standing holding her around her nice flat tummy.

Her body betrayed her and she began to convulse in orgasm. I sucked out her juices and let her legs drop to the floor. I pulled the tape from her mouth and sucked her face, smearing her juices all over her lips. Her mouthed opened and allowed my tongue entry. When she realized what she was doing she tried to pull away and I bit into her tongue tasting her warm salty blood. She began screaming anew and I slapped the tape back over mouth. She began to gag on the taste of her own blood and before she could vomit I ripped the tape off again and she spat out a huge spray of blood. It coated my chest and I rubbed into my body. The blood was black in the moonlight and the pattern was hypnotizing. At this point I think she was losing her mind. She got this glazed look and stared at the floor. Her husband wasn’t doing much better. He looked like he was looking without seeing. I sent him another message, “wake up asshole and pay attention, you must pay attention to what I am doing to your wife, it is very important.” This got his attention, but he was too far-gone to scream or yell anymore.

I walked behind the woman and spread her legs with my feet while pulling her ass up to meet my cock. As I started forcing my way into her rectum she came out of her stupor and started screaming. She was so tight, but as I tore her the blood helped lube her up. It took a little while but eventually I was in to the hilt. I began pumping away and her screams faded to moans of anguish. She was going to get no pleasure from this at all. I didn’t really care; it felt great to me. After several minutes my body stiffened and I shot load after load into her sweet ass. She went back into a stupor at this stage again.

I sat down on the floor and stared up at my masterpiece. Blood was still flowing from her mouth, it dropped the side like fangs. There was also a good stream of blood flowing from her ass down the inside of her thighs and it pooled on the floor. She was physically and mentally spent. Her husband was doing no better. In his condition he had voided his bowels and the stench mixed with the other smells in the room. I got up and hoisted her high enough so that her toes were not even scraping the ground any longer and as I did I noticed her wrists were bleeding and her hands were turning purple from lack of blood. They were ice cold and her body was growing cold also as the sweat evaporated and her skin cooled.

Her breasts had blood on them from her mouth and as I licked and sucked on them the taste of blood was intoxicating. I started to lose control of my urges and as I bit into her left breast she screamed with my approval. I let the flesh lay in mouth before I chewed it up. Her body was going into convulsions as I took another bite from her other breast. The meat was warm and salty and I eventually tore her nipples off with my teeth and swallowed them whole. The blood loss was causing her to go into shock, I had to act fast to attain the finale.

I turned the lights up and was greeted by the woman’s bloody image before me in full color. The husband’s eyes were as big as saucers and horror filled his heart. His eyes remained locked on his wife though. I cut the woman down and she fell to the floor with a splat as she landed in the pool of blood at her feet. I pulled her up by the hair to her knees and had her facing her husband. As he stared on I drew my blade across her throat, letting it sink into the flesh nearly to her spine. You wouldn’t think there was that much blood left in her but she sprayed her husband like a hose. I let her fall to the ground and then I sent one last message to her husband; “When you sleep at night you will remember every moment of this but when you wake you will not be able to recall my face.” I dialed 911 and left the phone off the hook as I left.

Two weeks later.

I sat on the couch watching the news as my mother gave me a nice long and slow blowjob. The report on the news was of a man who had committed suicide after witnessing a horrible attack upon his wife. They said he had never been able to identify his attacker and was so mentally traumatized by the event that he had not said a word since. I was surprised; they usually didn’t last a week.