The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Presents for my Piano Teacher: reboot

This story was inspired by a story my dear pen-pal Sonya Esperanto wrote. Some of the elements she used really worked for me. In some ways this is an homage to her Libyan Girl Bully’s Slave story. I pay attention to comments from readers and other writers, so hopefully this addition to content and flow gives this tale a little more meat.

Presents for my Piano teacher-reboot

copyright Nick Vegas © Sept 2011/2017

ff hm rb mc ft

The local piano teacher in the small East Coast town was the definition of the word conservative. From her rather long dark hair with the odd gray hair in it, to her horn rimmed glasses and her almost Amish style of dress, which was far behind the times, she looked unassuming.

For the most part Ms. Lane was a spinster, a 5′10″ 152lb woman who, while only 29, dressed as a woman much older, thus hiding her firm, hard body she had gained from years of ballet and Pilates.

One of her most frequent and loyal students was an 18 yr old, petite, mousy blonde girl named Shelly, who had her own issues. Shelly was teased and tormented by a much tougher, slightly older (19 ½) high school drop out, an angry young bi-racial girl named Monique for over a year. She had been worn down thru repetition by Monique.

Monique had a pretty face but ugly personality. She extorted lunch money and ‘party money’ from girls smaller than she was. She in fact was intimidating a number of the younger girls, but she was also a good actor. Monique played the ‘pretty but misunderstood card’ around adults.

A stunning mix of black and Puerto Rican, Monique was tall and strong for her age. She dabbled in Native black magic learned from her Grandmother, and really got off on controlling people and exacting their submission. Monique also dabbled in shoplifting and little misdemeanors for kicks.

Shelly, now showing signs of minor PTSD due to Monique, was walking to piano lessons and Monique jumped out from behind a tree to grab her in a chokehold. Shelly mildly flailed in vain; knowing should lose to the much stronger Monique.

Monique quickly slipped a metal collar onto Shelly. The metal work of the collar made it look like snakeskin, so fine and detailed was the work. The tail of the snake fit snugly into the mouth and then the mechanism closed. It was almost as if the necklace was alive, so smooth was the movement.

Shelly stopped her rather minor resisting immediately and her posture then stiffened. Her expression went blank and passive, as she felt her crotch warm and moisten. Shelly’s mind was cloudy and mostly blank, a short journey. She heard Monique speak to her, now with an echo to her voice.

“Shelly, can you hear me?” Monique asked? A slurred, monotone reply came from Shelly. “ Yes,” “Good,” said Monique. “You will never remove the necklace I have given you, nor will you resist paying me, because I no longer need to scare you. You already been worn down, now this is icing on the cake. Your mind was already weak and passive, but you belong to me now Shelly. Heart and soul and mind are now under my control.

You love to obey me Shelly, and will do anything I ask. When you are alone, you will touch yourself thinking about the power I have over you. You will research the most degrading acts online and fantasize about me performing them on you and you loving it, needing it.”

Then Monique leaned in and whispered in Shelly’s ear, her warm breath making Shelly’s legs quiver, she was now so turned on by her beautiful tormentor. Monique had instructed Shelly to act normally around adults, but she was to daydream a bit about Monique’s body when taking piano lessons.

SEVERAL PIANO LESSONS LATER.

Shelly had seemed distracted at her recent lessons, and Ms. Lane was about ready to lecture her about focus. She felt that Shelly, while not the brightest student, had been less than present of late.

Shelly, indoctrinated for the last three weeks, arrived for her piano lessons this time with two small, ornate boxes. She seemed a little more mischievous in her demeanor than normal, and had changed up her style of dress a little. Shelly was dressed more provocatively than her usal style. Shelly also walked in with a different attitude to her walk.

Ms. Lane wondered what attributed to the changes, but figured it was either a crush or the fact graduation was approaching.

The petite blue-eyed blonde was tiny and slim for her age, almost too slim. She had some maturing to do before she graduated Ms Lane surmised. Oh well, now to get to the lessons, thought Ms. Lane.

Shelly stepped forward. “Ms. Lane” I think I finally solved my bully problem. Thank you for all your help. Since I am graduating from high school, and don’t know if I will be still taking lessons, I wanted to give you this as a gift. I hope that’s OK.

Please at least try it on before you decide to keep it.” Shelly opened the box to reveal the stunning necklace.

‘Hmmm, I am not accustomed to taking gifts from students, but that IS a very unique and interesting necklace you’re wearing, although a bit exotic for my tastes. “That’s so cute they match. Did you know it was my birthday today? Or is this just a happy accident? Said Ms. Lane.

“Oh, a happy accident I guess.” Said Shelly impishly. Ms. Lane exposed her pale but strong looking long neck, and allowed Shelly to stand behind her and place the necklace onto her. Once again the snake seemingly clasped itself and Ms. Lane bolted upright on the piano stool, sitting at attention, her eyes darting about but she was unable to move. Without saying a word Shelly quickly dropped to her knees and opened the other box, exposing two smaller snake anklets, and gingerly placed them on Ms. Lane’s muscular legs at the ankle the same way.

Ms. Lane’s legs moved with a tremor, as she tried to resist in vain. Her muscles were vibrating in resistance, her strong legs moving minutely back and forth as Shelly then rose, then stood along side the immobilized teacher, as Monique came arrogantly strolling in.

“Ya done well, my little one.” Said Monique in triumph; “You may now show me your humility like we talked.” Shelly bowed to Monique as if praying then eagerly licked the tops of her mocha feet, groveling. She darted her tongue into the toe cleavage revealed by the ballerina flats of her mistress and whimpered. Enough. Bitch, stand in front of YOUR very own slave.’

Shelly did and then assumed a dominant pose.” Shelly stood in front of the frozen piano teacher whose eyes darted back and forth as a tear streamed down her face.

“Ms. Lane, you no longer have any animosity toward me, but in fact the opposite.

Ms. Lane struggled to speak, only able to force…words…a...couple...at...a… time.

“No…you…are…the…neighborhood…bully.” Ms. Lane struggled to utter.

“Your body now aches for and belongs to me, and you will never remove your necklace or anklets, my obedient slave.” Said Monique.

“You have two mistresses now, young Shelly, and above her: me. I am the puppet mistress and you two are my puppets for as long as I desire.”

Ms. Lane did her best to protest, but the magic was so strong, and Monique had learned well from her Grandmother.

Barely able to enunciate: Ms. Lane voiced weak protest: “No…you…can’t make…me..”

Monique bothered to explain: ‘Shelly’s mind is weak and impressionable, so it was easy to program and rewrite. Yours may take a little time, but constant slow training burns in deeper and more permanently. You’ll break soon enough. I had her place anklets on you so even while your mind adjusts, that Amazon body that you hide is totally under my command now.

Shelly will become your young lover. She will be done school at the end of this semester and will move in with you. Shelly will train you under my instruction, so I’m moving in tonight, to speed up your obedience classes.

Your body will obey my every command, no matter how perverse or degrading, and with time you will learn crave it, crave it like air to breathe.” Monique said with an evil grin. Then Shelly will take over and the two of you will be my submissive thralls.’

Monique looked at Shelly and nodded. Shelly’s expression went from blank and obedient to sadistic. “ Now Walk like a robot, and stand at attention before your owner” commanded the slender young blonde. Ms. Lane’s body helplessly darted to attention; her breasts thrust forward, arms at her sides. Another tear came from her eyes, as she mechanically walked toward her young mistress. “Remove your shoes slave” commanded the young blonde. Ms. Lane kicked off her boring plain brown shoes.

“No…don’t… make… me… do… this…Shelly’. Ms. Lane said weakly.

Monique unbuttoned the boring gingham dress Ms. Lane wore and let it drop to the floor, Revealing a surprisingly firm body with flawless pale skin, large breasts, and a slim waist, formerly hidden from view.

Surprisingly, Ms. Lane’s toes were polished bright red and her fit body would ordinarily have been imposing, had she not been totally under the control of the necklace and anklets.

“Kneel before me now slave” commanded Shelly. Ms. Lane’s body trembled, fighting, perspiring with the effort to resist.

It took a few times before Ms. Lane’s body obeyed robotically, stilted.

She used all her strength to whimper: “Why… Shelly…why?”

Shelly interrupted. “Slaves only speak when spoken to and you will not speak unless I command it, now be silent: body comply!”

Ms. Lane struggled to speak but the command overran her attempt, her jaw was locked.

“You also are not worthy to have such polished toes, slave, they must be stripped of polish and remain plain”. Ordered Shelly.

You will however, polish My toes, as part of your foot worship training, holding the brush between your teeth, perfecting your technique.” Shelly demanded, “Now, crawl to me and lick the soles of my feet in worship. You may only say the phrase: “I worship you Shelly, I am yours to command.”

Ms. Lane’s mind kept trying to say: ‘No! stop this, make it stop’ but as the tears flowed, Ms. Lane slowly crawled to her former student, apparently now her owner, fighting in vain to stop her body doing what it was commanded.

She felt herself crawl to Shelly, as she watched helplessly while Shelly allowed her worn leather flats to drop to the ground exposing the soles of her small young feet. Her soon to be new roommate and mistress sat on a tall chair, her thin, slightly tan legs extended, her lightly wrinkled soles drawing closer as Ms Lane crawled. Monique watched, smirking.

Ms. Lane felt her tongue extend, despite her efforts, and then tasted the saltiness and leather, as she began to lick from the heel upward to the end of the toe. She hated it, but had little power to stop. She heard her own her voice emanating beyond her control, in a controlled robotic tone, no matter how hard she fought. “ I worship you Shelly, I am yours to command” with each slow, submissive lick.

Shelly leaned forward and allowed spittle to dribble down from her young mouth onto the top of her own foot, directly in the path of Ms. Lane’s tongue. Ms. Lane was helpless to avoid it, and lapped up the saliva against her will. Monique whispered into Shelly’s ear. Shelly looked almost robotic as she said: “You are not worthy to kiss your mistress, but you crave her saliva, it’s a gift that makes your pussy twitch with pleasure. “You are my bitch now, and love submitting to me” “Say it like a slow chant, say it, said Shelly.

Suddenly Ms. Lane’s hips bucked, even while in her crawling position, humping the air a little while on hand and knee, lapping up Shelly’s spit from Shelly’s foot. Ms. Lane fought in vain, then slowly, finally uttered: ‘I… am… your… bitch… now…and… love… submitting… to …you” Monique addressed them both: “Every act of submission and depravity etches into your brain just a little tiny bit, wearing down your resistance, minute by minute, act by act.”

Monique went to another room and came back with scissors. She cut the boring gingham dress and tore it in half.

Shelly spoke: ‘You no longer need to dress so boring my slave-bitch, when we are at home as a couple, you will wear only bra and panties, or a bikini and pumps.’ Said Shelly. Monique smiled and left the two alone.

Monique manned the phones and canceled all the lessons for the next 4 weeks. Ms. Lane’s mind was strong and she fought valiantly. But she was drilled and trained all day, every day. She soon enough began to associate pleasure with the acts she was performing. Monique was relentless. Shelly showed zero resistance, she was so malleable, and played her role brilliantly.

Monique then sold the piano, cancelled all the lessons and had a set of weights and a spray tan set up installed. She found a cheap tanning bed on Craig’s list as well. Shelly was to train hard, get very tan and get buff.

8 WEEK REVEAL

It was a tough 8 weeks for Ms. Lane. She had been instructed and worked and forced to make numerous new associations, as her will was completely broken and her proclivities all reprogrammed. Her personality was being completely rewritten, using NLP techniques Monique found online. Things Ms. Lane never considered, or even heard of were now linked with orgasms like she’d never experienced before.

In the same time frame, Shelly, now done school and moved in, endured the same regimen and tanning program bodybuilder that Jodie Marsh utilized to get in shape for competition in only 8 weeks. Shelly adhered to an incredibly strict diet, as well under Monique’s tutelage.

Under Monique’s guidance Shelly went from scrawny with no development a strikingly muscular 15% body fat, gaining muscle weight and sported a ridiculously dark body builder tan with six pack abs.

With the piano lessons done for good, Ms. Lane and Shelly worked online with web cams making money that not only exceeded what lessons brought in, but lined Monique’s pockets quite well. The site drew a lot of fans, watching the taller woman submit to the younger body builder.

Monique’s appetite however eventually got her in trouble elsewhere, and she was arrested.

Monique decided to enlist rather than spend jail time for that crime she committed, but she could return in person whenever granted leave.

Shelly carried on continually reinforcing Ms. Lane’s programming, doing web videos, and working out.

THE END OF THAT YEAR:

The now blue-black haired, pixie haircut woman of 30 now, slinked like a lady panther through the house. She was wearing little more than a shiny-vinyl bikini and baby oil. Her pale white skin made her lower back and tat-sleeves look all that much more colorful.

Her patent leather pumps, all she was permitted to wear now, clicked on the hardwood floors. The images on her tat-sleeved arms were of a fit, blonde dominatrix. Her tramp stamp was in large cloister black font and simply said: ‘OWNED”. She carried a tray of fresh fruit, oatmeal and coffee.

Ms Lane was still somewhat fit, mostly she was just very thin, lacking muscle tone, and you could see her ribs. It was insisted she maintain a weight of 110lbs. She placed the tray of food before the petite, very deeply tanned, Corn rowed and uber-muscular blonde who now sat dominantly on a chair with an ottoman. She put her Birkenstock clad feet onto the ottoman, her legs spread revealing her clean-shaven pussy. Her toes gleamed brilliantly with sparkly red polish, flecked with silver. Her nails were the same, her lips bright red.

“Breakfast is served mistress, may I pleasure you while you eat?” said the slave woman in a very seductive low voice, almost whispering. Shelly just pointed to her pussy while she eyed her meal. “Yeah bitch, eat your breakfast while I have mine, then I might let you lick my sweaty feet for dessert. I know you love the flavor of Birkenstocks on me, don’t you bitch?”

“Almost as much as I love your pussy, and rimming you mistress,” replied Ms. Lane. As Shelly began eating, and Ms. Lane voraciously began going down on her, the door opened and slammed behind them. They both looked over tentatively, and then heard a familiar voice.

“Ten-hut!” it demanded, and both women jumped to full attention, wearing blank expressions, their chests forward, arms at their sides.

Ms. Lane’s face was still glistening with the juices of her mistress.

Monique strolled into the room, her was hair now cropped short, looking only a few pounds heavier, and wearing a sweat stained tank top and camouflage pants which displayed her strong ass nicely, and combat boots. She was on leave from boot camp. Her face was still pretty and exotic but she looked tough now, sexy: but tough. She walked around the two women at attention. The super-fit, deeply tanned blonde and the skinny tatted out brunette.

Monique slowly grabbed the necklaces and in one quick pinch motion they released, and dropped into her waiting hand, slithering as she held them.

But the expressions and demeanors of her worshipping slaves did NOT change. They still remained at attention as she removed Ms. Lane’s anklets. She then put the jewelry into her pants pocket. Monique circled them again, waving a hand in front of their eyes, and poked them with a finger. They didn’t move.

Monique then calmly sat on the chair and ottoman and slowly untied her boots. She dropped them to the floor with a thud. Neither woman flinched. Monique flexed her now sock less feet and flexed her long toes. She rolled her pants up to expose her calves.

Obedient Slaves, kneel before me and come worship my feet.

Both women walked as if sleep walking, and mechanically knelt before Monique. They looked up at her and their expression went from blank to adoration as they began licking her feet methodically, cleaning them with their tongues.

Monique spoke: “ I told you that shit would burn permanently into your mind. Now I can use this jewelry at the base, and have you two pleasure me whenever I am on leave. You can go back to being the happy couple, making me money, until my next visit. Right now behave as that happy couple excited to see their ultimate mistress.”

Both Ms. Lane and Shelly showed some animation as they praised their young mistress. “So excited to see you, to serve you mistress’ they took turns saying between lapping. They both lavished Monique with compliments on her ‘beauty, her scent, and how serving her was their greatest pleasure.’ The room now filled with the quiet moans and compliments of the two, adoring the young woman.

Monique surveyed her surroundings, unbuttoning her pants. She spoke: ‘Once I get my promotion, I can come home every weekend. You’d like that wouldn’t you Panther dyke and Muscle girl?” asked Monique. Both women answered in unison: “yes mistress, we’d like that a lot.”

Monique laughed. “Once you finish my feet, I’ll flip a coin and see who licks my pussy and who licks my asshole, and maybe as a special treat you can each lick under my arms.” continued Monique, flexing a bicep. Both kneeling women responded by humping the air and moaning just a little hearing the phrase.

Monique was looking forward to making some ‘adjustments’ to her C.O, and might even be able to swing ‘off base housing’ with the right ‘persuasion.’

The ancient necklaces and bracelets were ready for a new host. Possibly: to be continued.