The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: This was originally posted to my Twitter feed, once sentence at a time. If you’d like to follow future stories like this as they are released, you can follow me at MCTheatre.—Daphne)

Press or Say 1

Thank you for calling Innovative Sensuality Systems. For English, press or say one. For...

“One.”

Thank you. If you are calling for technical support, press or say...

beep beep beep “ONE!”

Thank you. Please enter the serial number of the product you are calling about. If you cannot find...

1 8 3—9 9 1 3 2—9 1 3 #

Thank you. Just a moment while we look up your product.

“Please hurry!”

We are. Just a moment.

“Huh?”

We show you that you have an “Electro-Arousal Sensuality Unit.” If that is correct, press or say ...

“YES!”

Thank you. If you have not yet used the product, press or say one. If you are currently using the product, press or say two.

“Two!”

Thank you. If the device has attached itself to the back of your neck, and cannot be removed, press...

“ONE ONE ONE!”

Please be sure that the network port is connected. When it is, press or say one.

“One.”

Thank you. If you purchased this for yourself, press or say one. If it was given to you as a gift, press or say two.

“Two. Um, please...”

Thank you. If it was given to you by a man, press or say one. If it was given to...

“One. One one one one...”

Thank you. On a scale of 1 to 9, 9 being the most aroused, how aroused are you? Please press or say the digit.

“Nine. Ten. Twelve! Oh, god...”

Thank you. Have you inserted the vaginal attachment? If not, please do so now.

“But...”

Please insert the vaginal attachment. When you have done so, press or say one.

“But...”

Insert the vaginal attachment into your twat. Now.

“Um... ooooh... ooooh! Oh my god yes yes...”

Is the vaginal attachment properly positioned? Press or say one if it is properly inserted.

“ONE!”

Thank you. Are you feeling slow, pulsing throbs in your hot, wet cunt? If so, press or say one. If not...

“One one one...”

Thank you. Are they better than anything you have ever felt in your life? If so, press or say one.

“Oooooooone...”

Thank you. If you are prepared to do anything we tell you in order for it to continue, press or say one.

“Uh.... two?”

Sorry, we did not understand your response.

“Oooh... oh my god yes please please please... one one one!”

Thank you. How often to you want to fuck your partner? Please enter a number from 1 to 9, 9 being most frequent.

“Uh... two...”

Sorry, we did not understand your response. Please try again.

“Four?”

Sorry, we did not understand your response. Please try again, you horny little slut.

“Six... oooooooh... oooh...”

Sorry, that is still not a valid entry. How often do you want to spread your legs for him, you whore?

“Hey... wait... OH MY GOD YES YES NINE PLEASE NINE NINE ANYTHING...”

Thank you. On a scale of 1 to 9, 9 being most exciting, how much do you enjoy performing oral sex on your partner?

“Oh, fuck... zero... I do not like... OOOOH!”

Sorry, we did not understand your response. How much do you like to suck cock?

“Uh... one? OOOH FUCK...”

Sorry, that is not a valid entry. Please try again. How much do you like to suck cock, you slut?

“Three! Um... yes... please... don’t stop...”

Sorry, that is not a valid entry. How much do you want to kneel down and blow his gorgeous cock?

“Uh... five...”

Sorry...

“SIX!”

Sorry, that is not a valid...

“SEVEN! Oh, god, yes, I want to suck suck suck...”

That is better. How much do you want to spend hours worshipping his beautiful cock with your slutty little mouth?

“Nine. Definitely... oh my god yes... ooooh, please don’t stop... definitely nine.”

Thank you. If you swallow, press or say one. If not, press or say two.

“Two... um... I thought...”

We’re sorry, that is not a valid response. Do you swallow, you nasty little slut?

“One. Oh, god, yes, come in my mouth please fuck me suck suck suck...”

Thank you. Now, using your keypad, select your preferred heel height, in inches.

2 beep.

We’re sorry, that is not a valid response. Please try again.

3 beep. “But... wait...”

We’re sorry, that is not a valid response. Please select your preferred heel height, in inches.

5 beep. “OOOOOh my god yes please fuck me fuck me...”

Thank you. Now, using your keypad, enter your cup size. AA=0, A=1, B=2, C=3...

3 beep.

Thank you. Now, how big do you want your boobs to be? AA=0, A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, DD=5, E=6, EE=7, F=8, FF or larger, 9.

3 beep.

Sorry, that is not a valid entry. Please try again.

4 beep.

Sorry, that is not a valid entry. Please try again.

5 beep. “Oh, god please stop it’s so good can’t think fuck me...”

Sorry, we still do not understand why you do not want to be a big-boobed bimbo. Please try again.

6 beep. 7 beep. “Oh, my god what’s happening stop it oh god so good...” 8 beep 9 beep beep beep...

Thank you. We will send you appropriate doctor referrals via email. Now, please be sure you have the anal probe ready.

“Uh... oh yes please yes... what...?”

Thank you. Now, is the anal probe inserted? If yes or say, press or say one. If no, press or say two.

“But...”

Please insert the anal probe.

“Noooo... I don’t...”

We’re sorry, that is not a valid response. Shove the anal probe up your ass, slut.

“OOOOOOOH!”

Thank you. Now, if you will eagerly let your partner do you up the ass, press or say one.

“Noooo...”

Say one. You know you want to, you nasty little anal whore.

“OH FUCK YES PLEASE don’t STOP ONE ONE ONE ANYTHING ONE ONE ONE...”

Thank you. Now, using your keypad, please enter the maximum number of women you will fuck simultaneously with your partner.

“Uhhh...”

We did not understand your response. Please try again.

2 beep. “But... I don’t like...”

We’re sorry, that is not a valid response. Please try again.

4 beep. “Ooooh, god I’m so wet fuck me please don’t stop...”

We’re sorry, but our records show that he has at least six hot ex-girlfriends, plus your two best friends. Please try again.

8 beep. “As long as it isn’t...”

We’re sorry, but Charlotte is included even if she treated you like dirt at Violet’s wedding. Please try again.

9 beep. “Oh god fuck fuck fuck can’t think just fuck me oh god so horny...”

Thank you. If you are now so horny that you’ll do anything we tell you, press or say one.

“ONE! ONE ONE ONE!”

Thank you. If you are having orgasms so intense you can feel your mind slipping away, press or say one.

“But... OOHH... what’s happening? Stop stop don’t... ooh god... what’s happening...”

Sorry, we did not understand your response. If the probes in your cunt and ass are taking over your mind, press or say one.

“Wait... no... stop it... can’t... think... wait... uh... stop... ooooooone...”

Thank you. If you are unable to stop us from mind-fucking you, press or say one.

“No... don’t... stop... pplease... one... no... one one one one...”

Thank you. If you are going to be a hot little whore for your partner, press or say one.

“Oooone...”

Thank you. If you are going to dress like a streetwalker to please him, showing off your boobs, ass and legs, press or say one.

“Oooooh, one, definitely, one...”

Thank you. If you are a horny brainless slut who just wants to spend all day fucking and sucking, press or say one.

“One one one...”

Thank you. If he is your Master, and you will obey his every whim, press or say one.

“One. Oh, yes. One.”

Thank you. If you love that he got you a toy that mind-raped you and turned you into his bimbo, press or say one.

“Oh, yes... one... anything... one...”

Thank you. If you are going to dress like the cheap whore that you are and wait for him to get home, press or say one.

“One... anything... anything anytime anywhere anything...”

Thank you. If you are looking forward to spending most of your time on your back or on your knees, press one.

“One... spread legs suck cock legs in air spread legs suck cock...”

Thank you. If you are going to tell all of your female friends about this great new toy, press or say one.

“One... yes... all my friends... probes up their hot wet cunts...”

Thank you. For a huge brain-destroying orgasm that will turn you into his sex-slave, press or say one.

“One... one one OH MY GOD YES MASTER ANYTHING YOU WANT MASTER MY ASS MY TITS MY MOUTH MY CUNT ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING...”

Thank you. When your transformation is complete, press or say one.

“One. Yes. One. Thank you. One.”

Thank you for calling Innovative Sensuality Systems. Goodbye.