The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Previous Generation

Synopsis: This story is a follow on from the Next Generation story where Alex comes back and restores the family.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment, of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than mcstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome: .

Previous Generation

By Latexthom

Previous Generation.

After being sent away by James, Alexandra did not stop in Worcester, she kept on driving until they reached Manchester, she then found an apartment to rent and secured employment. She worked in a night club as a dancer and soon became the best dancer they had, she was also a whore who would do anything a man requested, the only control she had managed was the ability to negotiate the fee before giving in to the request. Over the past year Alexandra had earned a lot of money, she had bought the apartment they lived in and a block of garages behind. Hazel stayed at home and looked after the baby and was Alexandra’s live in lover.

One month after Arriving in Manchester Alexandra had stopped feeding the baby from her breasts and as Hazel used the baby formula for bottled feeding, the baby began to grow. Alexandra found another outlet for her milk and made money in the process. One of her clients had a baby fetish and loved drinking her milk. The milk made his baby fetish permanent and then caused it, to take over his life.

Alexandra visited him at home once a week to give him a feed and after twelve months the milk started to dry up. The man became very angry and beat Alexandra but the first time she ran away. The next week she felt compelled to visit him again and found him dressed in latex baby clothes and diapers. Alexandra said, “You have been a very bad boy, last time I came, you became violent. If you do that again I will not come back.” The man said, “Have you any milk in your tits, to give me?” Alexandra replied, “If afraid I am now completely dry.” He quickly produced a knife and charged. Alexandra tried to doge him but his attack was too quick and assertive. The knife entered her chest just above her left breast and broke one of her ribs. She attempted to fight him off with her telekinesis abilities and added every other power she could mister. “There was a spark of energy and he stopped before all the atoms in his body lost their integrity. His latex clothing slipped to the floor in a pool of water. Alexandra put her hand over the wound to try and stop the blood flow and she looked down on what was left of his body. As she bent down to look through the clothing, to see if anything remained of her client, the pain in her chest nearly made her faint.

She knelt down and searched through the clothing, all she found was the knife. She picked up the clothing and placed in the washing machine and put the knife in the cutlery draw. She then used his phone to call for and ambulance. Opening the door to the street she sat down beside it and closed her eyes, she was soon unconscious. When the ambulance arrived the crew put her in the vehicle and called the Police. The police arrived and the accommodation at the same time and the ambulance arrived at the Hospital. Alexandra was taken into the emergency and accident unit and the doctors closed and stitched up the wound. They were concerned regarding the bone fragments in her chest so they took her straight into the operating theater.

When it was past the time for Alex to be at the club the manager phoned Hazel and asked where she was. Hazel panicked and called the Police who told her that she had been stabbed and was in Hospital. Hazel wrapped Maurine up and put her in a pushchair and went to catch a bus to the Manchester Royal Infirmary (MRI).

Hazel arrived at the Hospital when Alexandra was still in the operating theater so she waited near her bed in the ward. Hazel was playing with the baby while she waited for news on Alexandra. One of the Nurses that worked on the ward was at school with Hazel and Jonathon Williams and was still in touch with Jonathon. Hazel did not notice her at first but she did see her before Alexandra returned from her operation.

Alexandra was kept in hospital for eight days and Hazel visited every day, after the second visit she often stopped and talked to Melany, the nurse from school.

The Police had taken a statement from Alexandra and they had asked what had happened to Reginald who owned the apartment. Alexandra told them that he had run out of the apartment after stabbing her but she did not know where he went.

The day that Alexandra was released from Hospital it was before Hazel’s usual visit. Alexandra travelled home by Taxi and arrived outside her apartment at lunch time. As she walked down the pedestrian street to the apartment she noticed a Range Rover Sports with blacked out windows parked near the back of her apartment. She did not associate this vehicle with her history and walked up the stairs. The apartment was above some shops and as she opened the door she heard a struggle coming from the living room. Before she could react someone hit her across the head with something very hard.

Her consciousness left her as she fell and when she awoke the apartment was empty except for her and the baby asleep in its cot. As Alexandra tried to stand, she found she could repair her body and then change it back into a six foot three male. Alex walked into the nursery and looked into the babies mind. He soon changed Miranda back into herself and she hugged him. Alex opened his mind to search out Hazel and found her in the back of the Range Rover turning onto the M5. They were over two hours ahead, and Alex and Miranda were soon in the Defender heading south on the M6. Alex kept a psychic eye on Hazel as she was taken to the farm. Alex backed out of Hazel’s mind just before James moved in and changed her into a submissive slut. Zach and Jason then took Hazel into the town to meet up with Jonathon.

Alex was back in Hazels mind and attempted to undo what James had done. He found that James was a very powerful Psychic but Alex has a few tricks and soon removed the changes James had made. He then moved into Jason who was driving and caused him to join the M5 heading North. Zack asked where he was going and Jason replied, “To meet with Alex.” Zack replied, “But we have just left Alex,” before he dropped into unconsciousness.

The two Land Rovers were now heading towards each other and Hazel was still asleep in the back of the Range Rover. Hazel woke up and asked, “Where are we going and what did you do to Alexandra.” Zach replied, “We are taking you home, there has been a mistake, and I am really sorry about Alexandra.”

The two vehicle met at the services on the M6 and Alex walked to the car and opened Zach’s door. He looked at Zach who said, “How did you get here we left you at the farm.” Alex replied, “You left my doppelganger at the Farm, where is Hazel.” Hazel stepped out of the back and said, “Who are you and where is Alexandra.” Miranda came out of the Defender and said, “Hazel calm down, and I will explain. You have been looking after me for over a year. Up until today, when Zach hit Alexandra on the head with his metal rod, I was a baby under your loving care and this beautiful man was Alexandra.”

Hazel replied, “I do not understand, Alexandra is my partner and has most of my heart, if you are the baby then you have the rest.” Alex said, “For the past year you have had mine but before that I was Miranda’s. Hazel said, “So you were Alexandra and Zach hit you on the head, which caused what.” Alex replied, “James hid instructions in my mind so I was stuck as Alexandra and Miranda was stuck as a baby. When Zach hit me the blood caused that part of the brain to die and I was free to repair James’s damage. I am sorry that you were in the middle I will make it up to you.”

Zach said, “While you sort yourselves out I think Jason and I should go.” Alex replied, “Not so fast, I may need your help. I intend to go after James.” Miranda said, “Are you sure, he is much stronger than you and he will sense you coming.” Alex replied, “I have a plan but I need Jason, Zach and Hazel. You my love, will have to wait somewhere well away from the Farm.

Zach said, “Ok give us your plan and we will try to help. Hazel said, “Count me in, also.” Alex climbed into the back of the Range Rover with Hazel and Miranda drove the Defender. Miranda stopped in Kidderminster and waited, Jason drove back to Great Malvern and navigated into the back entrance to the Farm. As they were heading towards the ford, Zach said, “You will not believe what James has done to the ford and the field this side of it.” As they rounded a bend in the track a large building came into view and a metal road. Alex opened his mind and listened passively. He could sense minds inside the building and four of them were emitting severe discomfort. Alex said, “Stop the car here there are people in pain in there.”

Alex exited the vehicle and walked to the door in the building. He opened the door and crept inside. He could see the back of Ethyl but not what she was doing. He kept his mind shielded and got close to Ethyl. In the defender driving south he had revisited the event where Reginald was killed. He worked out what he had done and it was ready again.

Alex crept to within six feet of Ethyl and he could see she was doing something to a women. Alex recognized as Nancy and he became very angry. He wanted to help Nancy and his Psychic and other talents combined to repeat the attack they made on Reginald and Ethyl dissolved into a pool of water. Alex moved to help Nancy and found her in severer bondage. She was sitting in a wheel chair and her hands were held in two evil looking manacles. Alex released her hands and then helped her out of the chair. Her pussy was filled with some torture instrument and her feet had been pushed into bondage boots four sizes too small. Alex said, “If I fix you now, James will become aware I am here.” A powerful car could be heard approaching and then Alex said, “Shit he was mentally linked to Ethyl.”

Alex moved close to Nancy and extended his shield around her and then removed the boots. He could see the damage that had been caused. All the bones in her feet had been broken before the boots were forced on. He used his powers to repair the damage and rebuild her feet he then removed her from the chair and the evil plumbing. Nancy stood and said, “Thank you, is James coming here?” Alex said, “I think so.” Nancy picked up an iron bar and ran to hide behind the door.

A few minutes later, the door bust open and James entered. Alex had increased his mental shield and it lasted about ten seconds, James was pushing his mind into Alex when his lights went out. Nancy had brought the bar down on James’s head with all her might. Alex reeled from the mental bombardment and shot out his Psychic and telekinesis energy and James’s body changed into a pool of water. Nancy said, “There is someone else in the cells I have heard them crying from time to time.

Moments later Zach burst in brandishing a revolver followed by Hazel and Jason. Alex shouted, “It’s me and it is all over. Nancy tells me, there is someone else here, see if you can find them.

Everyone except Alex walked of in different directions. Hazel followed Nancy and asked, “What is this building.” Nancy replied, “This was Ethyl’s punishment house, where she punished the people she hated. Let’s find who else Ethyl hated.”

They found a number of cells and three of them were occupied, they were all wearing masks and sitting in wheelchairs like Nancy had been. The feet were in small bondage boots and there was pipes and plumbing attached. They wheeled two of the residents out towards Alex and then went back for the third.

Alex used his body manipulation skills to restore the bodies of Maurine and Holly. When the third person was pushed out, Alex said, “I have done enough this one will have to wait. Put her back in the cell, I will get around to her tomorrow.” Nancy pushed Halley back towards the cell.

Jason drove Maurine Holly and Nancy back to the house and Alex and Hazel travelled in James’s Aston Martin Vanquish. There was a new bridge over the river and a metal road all the way to the farm. Alex parked by the front door and Hazel and he exited the vehicle. Alex contacted Miranda via telepathy and told her to come to the farm, everything was now all right. They walked into the house where Nancy and Maurine were waiting. Holly had gone to the kennels to hide from Alex and Alex noted that all the furniture on the ground floor of the house had been replaced with new expensive replacements. Alex said, “So James has been dipping into my Trust, I wonder how much remains. Hazel asked, “What is going to happen to me.” Alex said, “Nancy would you please take Hazel upstairs and eat her out, she is a committed lesbian.” Nancy jumped with glee and took Hazel by the hand.” Maurine asked, “Where have you been and what took you so long to rescue us. We have been in that torcher building for seven months.” Alex replied, “I could tell, your feet had formed in their new shape.” Maurine replied, “Breaking my feet then forcing them into those boots was the most painful thing possible. Ethyl was an evil bitch.” Alex replied, “Well you needn’t worry about her now, she is no more.” Maurine replied, “You need to help Halley, she upset Ethyl the worst.” Alex replied, “Halley was no friend of mine either, but if you think she deserves helping I will go back when Miranda gets here.” Before Miranda arrived, Holly stood at the door and Alex beckoned her in and asked, “What did Ethyl want with you and Halley?” Holly replied, “Both Ethyl and James had latex fetishes and they wanted the formula for the space ship version. James could not understand the ancient language and I told him that Frank had taught it to Halley.” Alex replied, “That may have been a mistake, I had removed all her knowledge from her memory before I programmed her to be a small girl. I wonder how James removed that programming it was all in the ancient language.” Holly said, “He never gave any information away. Everything he did was a secret. He may have had the intelligence and the body of an adult but he was emotionally a small frightened child. Ethyl was worse, they both admitted that sending you away, was a mistake.”

They chatted for about fifteen minutes and then Miranda arrived, Holly said, “You haven’t aged a minute.” After updating Holly on what had happened to them both and how they overcame it. Alex said, “Come Miranda we will go and find Halley and you can see my new car.” They walked out of the Farmhouse and Miranda asked, “All that new furniture and this car, James has been spending a fortune.” Alex said, “I will need to speak to the bank and try and put some back.”

They drove in the Aston Martine back across the bridge and parked outside the big building. Miranda asked, “What is this for.” Alex replied, “I don’t know, I only saw a small part of it.”

Alex led Miranda to the cell containing Halley and Miranda asked, “How long has she been like this.” Alex replied, “Maurine reckoned it was seven months.” Miranda gasped and said, “But in those shoes, she could not have been in those for seven months.” Alex replied, “Try to get that mask off and you can ask her.” Miranda struggled to get the mask off and Alex had to change Halley’s mouth to enable it to happen. When the mask was off, Halley looked at Alex with abject fear in her eyes and said, “I have told you numerous times I have no knowledge of the ancient language.” Miranda replied, “If you want out of this bondage, you should talk to Alex with a much friendlier tone.” Halley replied, “Please Ethyl, have some passion, you are the most evil female in this world. Why have you removed the mask, up until now you have communicated telepathically?”

Miranda replied, “Call me Ethyl one more time and you will die in that mask from lack of food.” Halley replied, “You addressed James as Alex, does this mean you have returned, do you know where James and Ethyl are?” Alex replied, “They are no more, we are trying to return the Farm to what it was before.” Halley replied, “That will not be easy, you will need to look at the other side of that wall,” indicating which wall with a move of her head.

Miranda asked, “How long have you been in this chair and bondage.” Halley replied, “Since the fifteenth of March.” Miranda exclaimed, “That is nearly eight months.” Alex said, “Let’s leave her here for another four months.” Miranda replied, “No we came to get her out, and that is what we will do.” Alex replied, “Everything except the boots.”

Miranda started to release all the plumbing pipes and straight jacket that tied her to the chair. When the jacket was off, Miranda could see that the muscle wastage in her arms was almost total.” Alex said, “I think her legs will be worse than that.” Miranda continued to detach Halley from the chair.” As soon as every evil contraption had been detached and discarded, Alex said, “Wheel her out to the car.” Miranda turned the chair to face the door of the cell and started pushing it forward. She navigated the chair out of the cell and along the corridor to the door they came in. As she stood by the car, Miranda said, “This is only a two seater.” Alex said, “Drive it back to the Farm and come back in the Defender. After Miranda had driven away, Halley asked, “What are you intensions regarding me.” Alex replied, “When I last saw you, you were a baby of two years and I thought that you were happy.”

Halley replied, “I was happy, but I think you caused that.” Alex said, “I was not trying to be cruel, just keeping you from being a nuisance as Miranda and I got married. Did you know, by the way, that Miranda is your half-sister?” Halley replied, “That is not possible.” Alex said, “It is, your Father is also her Father. You stay here, I am going to find a way into the other side of this building.” As he walked away he heard Halley say, “I am not likely to move, I cannot propel this chair.”

Alex walked around the outside wall of the property and found another door on the other side. He unlocked it with his telekinesis and opened it. It was dark inside and as he stepped into the black space, there was a click and then the lights came on. He looked around and saw a movement sensor. He looked at the large open space and saw acres of mushroom beds. Along the back wall he could see what looked like people wearing rubber gas masks and rubber cloaks, standing with their backs against the wall. He walked between the mushroom beds towards the wall and as he got closer he could see chains attached to a leg of each person. From the shapes of the people he noticed that there were both male and female among them.

He wondered how these poor souls had upset James or Ethyl. As he reached the first female, he removed the mask and asked, “How long have you been here and what did you do to upset James.” The woman spat in his face and replied, “You know the answer to that very well.” Alex decided to use his Psychic abilities and put the mask back in place.

Alex looked into the woman’s mind and found that she was a teacher from the grammar school, who had embarrassed James, more than three months ago and had been here ever since. The chain on her ankle was wound up at the end of her shift and released at the start. She was to remove all damaged or disseized mushrooms form the beds in front of her and to pack all the ripe mushrooms into the packaging provided. He also saw that it was Ethyl who provided the packaging and loaded the transport.

Alex moved to the second person and found a police woman tasked with investigating missing persons. As Alex move along the line he found that James was developing his evil mind manipulations. They could not talk while wearing the mask and they could not take it off. The ones after the policewoman were also outside of reality, so they would not be missed.

Alex thought, “I cannot fix this quickly, so they will have to stay here for the time being.” He wondered who fed them and looking to the mind of the teacher and found that Ethyl came and gave them breakfast and an evening meal. He had two hours to prepare some food. He walked outside and found Miranda standing next to Halley. He explained to Miranda what he had found and she replied, “Restore Halley and we will prepare the food.”

Alex lifted Halley into the back of the Defender and replied, “You have Nancy, Maurine and Hazel to help you.” He folded up the wheelchair and put it in the back of the vehicle.” Miranda drove back to the farm where Alex put Halley back in her wheelchair. As he walked away, Halley asked, “If you restore my arms at least I will be able to propel this chair.” Alex turned and Halley’s arms became strong and muscular. Halley wheeled herself after Alex and Miranda.” As she entered the Farm house, Miranda was standing in the hall and Halley said, “I am sorry I attacked you, when we first met. I was only carrying out my Father’s wishes.” Miranda replied, “Alex and I were already engaged, so you were too late.”

“Alex said you and I are half-sisters and that my Father was your Father.”

“Yes Alex told me about that over a year ago and I do have limited mental abilities.”

“Are you able to restore my feet?”

“No, only Alex can do that, and he heard something wrong upstairs and ran up to see what it was.”

There was an almighty crash from one of the bedrooms and then Alex appeared on the landing. There was blood on his arm and a cut on his brow. Alex shouted, “Nancy and Maurine have been tied up and Hazel is gone.” Mirada asked, “How did he hurt you?” Alex replied, “The ingenious bastard had tied something on top of the wardrobe and made it fall while I was untying Nancy.” Nancy and Maurine joining him on the landing and they walked down together.” Halley asked who Hazel is, and what had happened to her.”

Miranda replied, “She has been Alex’s partner and my mother for the last year and she is probably with Jonathon Williams.” Alex opened his mind and linked with Hazel. She was tied up in the trunk of a moving car. Alex found all the minds in the vicinity and moved into the driver. It was Jonathon and Alex programmed his mind to forget Hazel and to think of male penises pumping his ass. Alex then made him turn around and return to the farm.

Alex told everyone what he had done and Miranda asked, “What are you going to do with him.” Alex replied, “That depends on Hazel.” Nancy and Maurine would you wait outside and bring Hazel in when he arrives, she is tied up in the trunk.

As the girls walked out Alex concentrated on his body and repaired the abrasions. Halley asked, “Could you please do that to me.” Alex said, “I am fed up with people attempting to put obstacles between Miranda and me.” Halley wanted to fight for her legs but she thought better of it, and remained silent.” Alex was impressed and promised himself, that he would help Halley in a day or three.” Alex pushed Halley into the sitting room and left her by the armchair. He then walked into the front lobby and waited behind the door. Watching out for Jonathon through the crack caused by the hinges.

Halley pushed herself into the kitchen and ran the cold tap into a glass. She drank the water and then placing the glass on the draining board, she then pushed herself to where Alex was hiding and asked, “You did not tell me about Hazel.”

Alex told her about the conversation he had with Maurine before he was thrown out and what James had instructed Maurine to do. He went on to tell her what he did and then removed all James’s program giving Hazel to Jonathon. He explained how he had taken Hazel to help him with the baby and over that past twelve months had fallen in love. Hazel said, “What about Miranda.” Alex replied, “As soon as my head was injured, the block James had placed on my mind was broken and I restored my body and Miranda’s. Seeing her brought my love back and it all changed. I love Hazel in a different way but I still feel responsible and Jonathon is now my enemy.

As that moment an XJ Jaguar pulled up in front of the farm house and Jonathon and another man got out. Alex recognized the second man as Robert Jackson a long term friend of Jonathon’s. Alex smiled and linked with Robert, he was already thinking about Jonathon in a sexual way so Alex turned this into love and dominance. He linked back into Jonathon and turned his general homosexuality into a specific attachment to Robert. The two lovers hugs and kissed and Nancy and Maurine removed Hazel from the trunk. They untied her and led her back into the house. Hazel looked back at Jonathon and as she reached Alex said, “I see you have made him join my side.” Alex replied, “No longer your side, you are now my paramour, and Miranda is my wife.” Miranda hugged and kissed Hazel and said, “Welcome to the club.” Hazel replied, “With you, Nancy and Maurine as members, I will not complain. Except for the fact that I am still a virgin. Alex took her hand and said, “come, I can do something about that.” Miranda said, “Go with him, when he took mine, it was fantastic.”

Alex led Hazel up the two flights of stairs and into a room he did not recognize. A different bed was in a different place all the other furniture was also new.

Alex led Hazel to the bed and said, “I will try to make this memorable.” He kissed her and moved into her mind making her respond to the kiss and then fed his cock into her pussy. As he felt the resistance, he caused the pleasure sensors to be linking to her pain inputs and then pushed forward. As he pumped in and out, Hazel moaned and he waited for several seconds before restoring her body. Hazel was approaching her first orgasm from male sex and was beyond worrying about the pain. The feeling in her pussy was exceptional and she was wondering why she had never done this before.” Alex was also loving the feel and he was thinking that it was even better than Miranda.”

Alex said, “As a woman, I have loved you since you climbed into my defender over twelve months ago. As a man I will still love you.” Hazel said, “Would it be alright if I love both you and Miranda.”

Alex replied, “Of course you can, now lay back and enjoy this ride.” Down stairs Miranda was explaining to Nancy and Maurine, what was in the other half of the building and that she needed help.” Nancy and Maurine agreed and they all set off in the Defender.

Upstairs, Alex was still having sex with Hazel and he knew that the other three were on their way to the building. After her forth orgasm Alex pulled away and kissed her before standing. Hazel said, “That was brilliant, why did I wait that long.” Alex replied, “I am glad you did, I would not have coped before Zach clubbed me.” Hazel replied, “I loved you as Alexandra and I still love you as Alex.” Alex replied, “Welcome to my family. You have already met your two sisters, Nancy and Maurine. What happened when Jonathon took you?”

Hazel replied, “I was eating out Maurine when he came in and tied my hands behind my back. I thought it was you, but then he hit Nancy and then Maurine and carried me out and put me in the trunk of his car. I don’t understand why he brought me back here.” Alex explained about Jonathon’s return and his change in sexual orientation. Hazel replied, “Good that will teach him to be more considerate.”

Hazel had never been subject to a mental change from Alex so did not appreciate the permanency of it. Alex wanted her to wear a latex mackintosh like Miranda so he made her unable to wear anything else and she opened the wardrobe door. The wardrobe was full of latex clothing for a woman. This was obviously Ethyl’s wardrobe and Hazel pulled a blue mackintosh out and put it on.” There were lots of other clothes in latex and Alex changed everyone into his version of latex. As Hazel’s mackintosh changed, she squealed and said, “What have you done?” Alex was in her mind and redirected the thought that came in mentioning that her life span had been extended.

He then said, “Your skin had changed so it can live with this mackintosh forever.” Hazel replied, “You do not expect me to wear this mackintosh for the rest of my life do you.” Alex said, “No of course not, only the next few years,” with that said, he removed the front seem, so she could not take it off.” Hazel moved her hand towards the front seam, so Alex moved back into her mind and made her forget all about the mackintosh and any changes that it caused.

Hazel relaxed and Alex mounted her again, he made it so she would think of his cock every fifteen minutes and then gave her something to remember. While he was making her body sing, he linked with Miranda and asked how things were going. Miranda said, “They would not talk even without their masks but when I asked, they told me it was because I was here.” Alex replied mentally, “So Ethyl was as evil as James, “She did not want them to communicate with each other while she was not there, or when she was there, and they were eating.”

Miranda asked, “When are you going to release them.” Alex replied, “James has done a number on their minds and moved them outside their reality. I will have to work on a solution but we will need replacements from the regular world. I will speak to the bank manager in the morning, and find out how much money we have. Then we will know if we can afford wages.”

Miranda and Nancy finished feeding the prisoners in the Mushroom building, while Maurine talked to the teacher from the grammar school in another part of the building.

Miranda put all the crockery and cutlery into the kitchen and she and Nancy washed up. After everything was a way. Nancy went to find Maurine and locked up the teacher before the three women walked out to the defender. In the car Maurine said, “I knew Geraldine when she was teaching, she was one of the best teachers at the Grammar school. She wants to know why no one has come looking for her?” Miranda replied, “We will have to ask Alex. I could not see into her mind.”

Miranda drove back to the farm house and parked by the front door. They all walked into the house and found the ground floor deserted. Miranda asked Nancy to find them, not wanting to find Hazel and Alex having sex.

Nancy found Hazel in the bedroom alone but seeing her in the blue latex mackintosh, she thought she knew what she and Alex had been doing. The toilet flush could be heard from the bathroom and then Alex walked out. He said, “So you are back, where is Miranda.” Nancy said, “She is down stairs, I don’t think she wanted to see you two together.” Alex replied, “Hazel has been my partner for the past year and Miranda was nowhere to be seen.” Nancy said, “But she is back now and is afraid that her position is no longer the same as it was.” Alex replied, “That is very perceptive of her, she should now consider that I have two wives and Hazel is number one.” Hazel said, “No that is not right, Miranda was here first and has a marriage certificate, she should be number one.”

Alex replied, “Ok you are both equal, Miranda must share everything with you.” Alex then made is so that, Nancy, Maurine, Halley and Miranda would obey Hazel without question.”

Miranda felt the change and ran upstairs, as she entered the bedroom, Hazel said, “My pussy is full of your husband’s cum, would you like to suck me out.” Miranda found herself crawling in between Hazel’s legs and started licking and sucking.

Alex walked out of the bedroom leaving his two wives in their lesbian coupling. Nancy crawled between Miranda’s legs and joined in. Alex descended the stairs and found Maurine in the kitchen and Halley watching the TV. Maurine said, “What are you going to do with those people in the Mushroom shed. I knew Geraldine when she was a teacher at the grammar school, she was the best teacher there. Alex replied, “We need to remove James’s programming and find someone to replace them. I could start with Geraldine but it will be a day or two yet. You could find some replacements tomorrow, after I talk to the Bank Manager and find out how much James has spent. We need to do this properly with an employment contract, and pay wages.” Maurine replied, “Good I will find you some employees.” Alex said, “I will help you make dinner, what do you need doing.” Maurine and Alex worked well together and prepared a meal for six.

When it was almost ready Maurine ran upstairs to tell the others and found them all on the Alex’s bed sleeping. She woke them telling them that dinner was being served.

As they climbed off the bed, Miranda asked Hazel where she got the mackintosh. Hazel replied, “This is my wedding dress, you do not need one, you are already married.” Miranda felt her reality change and her need for a mackintosh disappear. They walked down stairs and as they reached the first floor landing Hazel said, “Where does everyone sleep?” Nancy replied, “Maurine and I sleep in the double bed in there,” pointing to the double room, “and Alex and Miranda sleep on the second floor, where we have just come from.” Hazel replied, “From now on, it is Alex, Miranda and me that sleep upstairs. Miranda tried to look into Hazel’s mind but found she could not.”

As they walked into the dining room, Miranda asked Alex if her position had changed and Alex said, “Of course not, you are still Mrs. Mondale, its, just that Hazel has been promoted to the same. I knew you love her and you will always do as she directs, as if you were still her baby.” Miranda opened her mouth to reply, but Hazel put a finger on her lips and said, “There, there little one, you know I love you and will always look after you. There is no need to worry. Just forget that you are now an adult, you will always be, my little girl. Alex did not hear that last comment, he had gone into the kitchen to bring in the food. Hazel, said, “You sit here next to me and I will help you.”

Alex brought the food in and saw Miranda sitting next to Hazel and she was smiling. Alex placed a plate in front of everyone and then sat at the table head. Miranda was at the other end and Nancy and Maurine sat next to Alex on either side. Halley wheeled her chair to the end opposite Alex next to Miranda.

Hazel whispered into Miranda’s ear, “While you are this close to Alex, you can pretend to be eighteen. But when you are farther away, you will return to your true age of eight. When in either personality, you must love being that age and never question why you are acting as that age.” Halley asked what Hazel was doing and Hazel told her to forget everything she had said, but to always treat Miranda as a small child.

Alex asked Hazel if she was happy looking after Miranda and Hazel replied, “Of course I am, that is what I have been doing, for the last year.” Alex continued, “What about Miranda, How do you feel about this.” Miranda replied, “I feel fine, I love having Hazel looking out for me.” Before Alex could ask any more from Miranda, Nancy asked, “Have you decided what you are going to do with those people in the Mushroom shed.” Maurine replied, “He is going to release them when he finds out how to do it, and we have some replacements identified.”

Nancy replied, “Perhaps you need help, James used your Mother and Halley to boost his powers.” Halley interrupted, “Don’t ask me, James took my powers away when Ethyl locked me into this chair.” Alex said, “I wonder where Mother went, when she ran away.” Miranda said, “She is probably done at my old house with my Mother.” Hazel whispered, “I am your mother and you will address me as so.” Alex heard this last utterance and looked into Miranda’s mind. Since his sexual adventure with Hazel earlier, he had been struggling with his change of allegiance so he made Hazel’s modifications permanent and reduced Miranda’s ages in each persona to be thirteen and five.

Halley had heard what Hazel had said, and exclaimed, “What are you doing to Miranda.” Alex moved into Halley’s mind and changed her memories of their first encounter and made it so she remembered changing Miranda to be as she was now. Halley blinked and then apologized saying, “I am really sorry Miranda, I will ask Alex to put you right.” She pushed her chair way from the table and wheeled herself around to Alex, she then asked, “Alex you must fix Miranda, I am very sorry, if I still has my mental powers I would do it but James took them away.” Alex replied, “I have tried, numerous time without success, and you will remain in that chair until I manage to get a suitable fix.”

Hazel listened to the exchange and smiled, she was now his partner and wife. Miranda was their child now, as she was in Manchester. She stood and ran to Alex, jumped into his arms and kissed him. The kiss lasted six minutes and everyone watched. Nancy asked, “What has happened to Maurine, she was your favorite lover.” Alex decided it was time to change reality so he changed everyone to think that Hazel was Mrs. Mondale and Miranda was a small child as created by Halley. Alex looked around the room and everyone looked content, even Miranda looked like a twelve year old in a latex school uniform.

Halley, wheeled herself, back to her place at the table and said to everyone, “I am very sorry.” Hazel said, “Enough of that Halley, you’ll upset Miranda.” Halley remain quiet for the remainder of the meal and Alex thought about what he had done and considered, “I should be able to release the prisoners in the mushroom shed and return them to the real world. I will try tomorrow. But first I need to get Maurine and Miranda back to school.”

He turned to Maurine and asked, “How long have you been away from school and how it was left when you departed.” Maurine replied, “James did not give me time to resign or give a notice of leave, so I have no idea. The head Mistress retired shortly after and a new head was appointed.” Alex replied, “We will go and see him tomorrow.” As they all finished their meal Nancy and Maurine cleared away and brought out the coffee. Halley had not uttered a word and Miranda was asking Alex, Why have you done this and where are my memories. I seem to have lost some?” Alex replied, “You have not lost any, you are my little girl and Mummy and I love you.” Miranda was about to argue but Alex was in her mind and he made her accept the changes. Alex’s mind was now so strong he washed away all Miranda’s adult memories and left her with her school memories of a twelve year old.

Miranda pushed Halley to the bottom of the stairs and stopped, she went back into the dining room and said, “Daddy would you please help Halley up the stairs to her bedroom.” Alex left the table and walked to where Halley was sitting. He lifted her out of the chair and carried her up the stairs. He deposited her in the single room on the second floor and laid her on the bed. Turning he was about to leave when Halley said, “I really am sorry for what I did to Miranda, you could fix her and then me.” Alex turned and replied, “You broke her you fix her. When you do, you can then fix yourself,” and then walked out of the room. After two minutes, Halley discovered she needed the toilet. Her thighs were not are diminished as her calves so she rolled off the bed and crawled to the bathroom.

Alex had nipped upstairs to check out his bedroom and all the new furniture, He was at the top of the stairs when Halley crawled into the bathroom and closed the door. Alex check her mind to see what she did in the punishment house, what he found was alarming, She was made to consume her piss with her food and her bowels were washed out every day with warm water. The muscles in her ass had diminished completely so she could not empty her bowels under her own steam. Alex descended the stairs and told Nancy, Maurine and Hazel that he was going to the punishment room to find appropriate plumbing for Halley.

He walked outside and climbed in the defender. It was his car and he preferred this to the Aston Martin. He drove to the door to the Punishment Room and walked in. There was no sound and he found the light switch. When the place was brightly illuminated he walked through each partitions section and looked at the plumbing lying around.

He found the chair Nancy had been sitting on and found that it contained a tank under the seat and plumbing that would couple with the hose coming from Halley cunt. All he needed to find now, was the enema plumbing. He walked to the cells and looked in each one, in the last one he found the plumbing he required. He put the enema plumbing on the chair and pushed it out to the Land Rover.

He lifted it into the rear and drove back to the house. After parking close to the front door, he unloaded the chair and the enema plumbing. He carried everything to Halley’s bedroom and found her trying to get back on the bed. Her legs had tired getting back from the bathroom and she had failed to empty her bowels. Alex lifted her into the chair and connected the tube from her pussy to the tank. He then fitted the enema plumbing to the hose in her ass. He wheeled her to the bathroom and filled the side tank with warm water. He them primed the pump and pumped it into her bowel. When all the water was gone and Halley looked uncomfortable, he reversed the flow and Gravity brought out the dirty water. He then emptied the tank into the toilet and filled it with clean warm water. He repeated the proses two more times before the water came out clean. He emptied the tank and then pushed her back to the bedroom. He had not unfastened the tank beneath the seat so Halley could not escape from the chair. As he walked out of the room, Halley said, “I am stuck here in this chair now.” Alex heard and thought, “She has been in a chair for more than six months, and she should be used to it, by now. I’ll sort her out when I come to bed. At least there is somewhere for Miranda to sleep.”

As Alex entered the sitting room, Maurine asked, “About School, I am more than ready.” Alex replied, “What about Miranda?” Maurine said, “When we see the headmaster, we can discuss Miranda.”

Hazel asked, “Why does Miranda need to go to school, she is twenty in three weeks.” Alex was shocked, why did his change in reality not effect Hazel. He checked in Hazels mind and found that after establishing the younger version of Miranda she had been changing her mind and her mind had been in flux when Alex had changed the reality surrounding Miranda. Hazel was now feeling that it was her fault that Miranda had been compromised.” Alex was about to adjust Hazel when he stopped and remembered what he was doing. He skipped across to Miranda’s mind to restore her adult memories. He searched and searched but they were not there. Then he remembers what he did and exclaimed, “Oh shit.” He took all his memories associated with Miranda since he made her a dog and copied them to her mind. He then looked through them to make changes where appropriate to give her ownership.

When he got to the marriage ceremony, he stopped, did he want Miranda or Hazel. He stayed in the wedding ceremony for several minutes while he considered what he wanted, then he decided to leave Miranda as his wife number one and Hazel as his lover and wife number two. When he was finished, he sat back and reviewed his attempt to change reality. He decided he needed another test before releasing the Mushroom workers. It would have to wait until the morning. After ten minutes Miranda stood and said, “Come Husband, it’s time for bed.” Alex replied, “Come Hazel we are now a three-sum.” On the way to his bedroom Alex uncoupled Halley from the chair and moved her into her bed. She once again said, “I am really sorry, please help me.” Alex said, “I have helped you, I will give you another enema in the morning. Now go to sleep.” As Alex walked away he removed the muscles in her thighs to match the calves. Looking in her mind he discovered that the latex bondage suit she had been wearing for months was made from natural latex and she was very sticky and had lots of skin sores. Alex changed the latex to be the alien variety, repaired all the skin sores, and then walked out of the bedroom.

As he climbed the stairs to his bedroom he heard Hazel and Miranda talking and Miranda sounded hurt and unhappy. Alex stayed outside the door and listened. He heard Hazel say, “You cannot expect Alex to be any different, and he has had me for the past year as his lover and partner while you were pretending to be a baby.” Miranda replied, “I was not pretending and I saw the two of you together, do you know how that made me feel.” Hazel replied, “I have him now and you will not get him back.” Alex opened the door and said, “Hazel that is enough, Miranda had my love years before you received it.” Hazel replied, “But I have had it for the last year, and I am not letting go.” Alex said, “Well I am taking you both to bed and will be making love to you both.”

After making love to both women and giving each five orgasms, Alex slept in the middle with an arm around them both.

In the morning he slept in, and Nancy, Maurine and Miranda went to give the mushroom crew their breakfast. Hazel stayed in bed with Alex until he woke. When he did, she said, “I love you and you make me the happiest woman alive.” Alex replied, “That good, go and make us some breakfast while I make some phone calls.”

Alex called the bank manager and found to his delight that James had tried to withdraw some money but did not have the password Alex had insisted on. All his accounts had grown with the interest being paid. Alex wondered how James had paid for the car and the building and bridge work. He phoned George the builder and his wife answered. Alex asked if he could speak to George and she said, “He killed himself after his firm went bankrupt.”

Alex said he was very sorry and asked if there was anything he could do to help.” Gorges wife replied, “It was all your fault so I hope you go to Hell,” she then slammed down the phone. Alex was angry, James had caused the people he liked a lot of stress causing one of them to kill himself. Where did he get that Aston Martin from?” Alex searched through the papers in one of the drawers in the bedroom and found the log book. It was in James’s name but the papers underneath said it belonged to a Jessica Haywood. Alex thought he knew that name but could not remember where from.

Looking through more of the papers, he found that James had opened another account and had amassed a lot of money. He also found a stack of invoices from George that had never been paid. His anger shot through the roof and he then remembered that Jessica Haywood was a very attractive actress from Children’s television. He opened his mind and attempted to find her. After ten minutes he found her mind and when he connected he reeled his mind back when all he found was pain. He moved back slowly after creating some filters that took out emotions. He looked through her recent memories and his anger sored. She had been given to a sadist bondage fetishist who had tortured her for six months solid. He used his anger to expand his mental skills and transported her from where she was to the farm. She plonked down on the bed beside him. He looked at her body in the severe bondage with rings in her nose, nipples and tattooed makeup on her face that made her look like a whore.

Alex moved to release the bondage and to help ease the pain. He released the hog tie and the single arm binder. He then unzipped the latex bondage suit and found, to his dismay, two of the largest dildos he had ever seen in her pussy and ass. There were rings in her outer labia and a chain zig zagging through them and locked with a small padlock, stopping the dildo in her pussy from being removed. The bra around her breasts contained tacks that embedded themselves into her breasts which were covered in dried blood. Alex was even angrier, than he was when he brought her here, so he concentrated on her body and removed all the blemishes, sores, scars, tattoos and jewelry. The relief Jessica felt was overwhelming and she fainted. She had not been without pain for the whole six months, day and night. Alex moved into her mind and removed all of James’ evil programing. Leaving only a love of latex and mild bondage but having removed all the obedience and dependence on one George Tucker, a Yorkshire Farmer.

Alex found George Tucker in his Yorkshire farm and caused him to have an embolism. He then walked down stairs to find Hazel and some food. Hazel and Alex ate together and were almost finished when Jessica staggered in naked. Her legs were not used to walking and her feet were no longer able to wear flat shoes. Jessica asked, “Who are you and where are my clothes. What happened to all the pain, tattoos and body jewelry? Alex asked, “Hazel would you get Jessica something to eat, while I find her some clothes. Alex changed her DNA to accept alien latex and then said, “Here Jessica sit down at the table and Hazel will serve you.” Alex then run up the stairs and into his bedroom as he opens the wardrobe he finds it full of latex clothing. He pulls out a dress, boots and a mackintosh and checks their sizes before changing them into alien latex. “These will do.”

He walks back down the stairs carrying the clothing and boots he had selected. Upon reaching the kitchen where Jessica was eating he said, “He put these boots on, they will ease your aching feet. Jessica stopped eating and fitted the boot on her feet. As Alex locked them on he said, “I’ll leave these here until you finish your breakfast. Alex moved away from the beautiful young lady thinking, “If I stay, she will end up staying forever, and that will never do.” Alex walked out of the kitchen and back up to the top floor. He phoned Georges house again and Mrs. Watson answered and Alex asked, “Is Jonathon there.” Jonathon came to the phone several minutes later and said, “Hello this is Jonathon Watson, what do you want.” Alex replied, “It is me Alex, I was sorry to hear about your Dad, are you planning on taking on his business. Jonathon replied, “Hi Alex, Dad said it was you who caused him to go bankrupt.” Alex replied, “I have been in Manchester for the past year, my doppelganger was the one who caused your dad to lose his money, I would like to settle his account, if you will do a small job for me. I am back in charge here. Jonathon replied, “I will be around in an hour with your invoice.” Alex put the phone down and walked slowly down the stairs. As he reached the kitchen Jessica was standing in the dress and coat and said, “Where has all the body jewelry and scars gone. I have not felt this good for months.” Hazel replied, “Don’t ask, and just accept your good fortune.”

Alex asked, “Would you like to buy back your car.” Jessica replied, “I have no money or any other means of paying.” Alex replied, “I can see at least one means of paying. Your mouth, and tongue can provide oral sex on Hazel and me and then you can drive, away today via the nearest Police Station if you want.” Jessica knelt down in front of Hazel and moved under her latex skirt. Hazel was soon moaning and after her third orgasm Jessica slipped out. While Jessica was under Hazel’s latex skirt, Alex moved into her mind and made her love the small and taste of Hazel. When Jessica crawled to where Alex was sitting and opened his flies, she deep throated his cock and started to suckle and lick it. Her technique was exceptional and Alex asked, “When did you learn to do that.” Jessica replied, “In Yorkshire with a lot of pain when I got it wrong.” Hazel said, “You need to go to the Police but you need to think of a way that you escaped and made it back here.”

Jessica replied, “I don’t think I can do that, will you help me.” “Perhaps you had better just go home,” said Alex. Alex knew she would not, so he slipped into her mind, to check if all James’s evil programming had been removed, and to give her memories of escaping the farm in Yorkshire and hitching a ride in an HGV to Great Malvern with a young man called Gavin.

Alex then said, “Take these keys and go, otherwise I might keep you.” Jessica walked out of the house and soon the Aston Martin could be heard driving away.

Alex was fuming and he sat down at the kitchen table. He opened his mind to find the Farmer in Yorkshire. After ten minutes he honed in on the man, one George Tucker. Reading his mind Alex found that he had two other females in the cellar of the farm house. Alex made a note of his address and then caused him to change him, at the distance, into a woman in latex and bondage. His anger fed his abilities and he achieved what he was attempting. He returned to the real world and phoned the police, giving them all the details about Jessica and the three other females in the Farm house. He had to give his name and address so he expected a visit from the local constabulary.

After the breakfast things has been cleared away, Alex said, “Come Hazel we will see if we can find my Mother.” They walked to the kennels and Margaret was in the office. Alex asked, “Do you know were Mother is now.” Margaret replied, “She was here a few minutes ago but she ran out of the back door, when she saw you coming this way.” Alex opened the back door to see his Mother going into the new kennel block out of view.

He suspected that his Mother would be afraid because of what James had done to him before he threw him and Miranda out. He walked out of the back door and ran to the kennel block Holly had just entered. He opened the door and stepped in. There was no one to be seen so he walked down the center corridor and looked into each kennel. As he reached the last kennel that he had made bigger to house a human, he found a proper bed and human furniture. He opened the door and said, “So this is where you live.” Holly replied, “James made it so I could not live anywhere else and then locked me in the dungeon, with broken feet and bondage boots.”

Alex asked, “Why did he lock you and Halley in that place?” Holly replied, “James and Ethyl inherited your fetish for latex but when you went away you took all the ability to change it into the space ship variety. At first he gloated about the fact that you would spend the rest of your life as a whore and nightclub dancer. But when he could not recreate the comfortable latex, he went in search of you in Worcester. After he failed to find you, he and Ethyl wanted Halley and I to create it but we did not know how. At the end he and Ethyl were becoming desperate and very careless. They were both very intelligent but very immature. How did you overcome his mind control and where is he now?”

Alex told his mother about Hazel and Zach and what she had done with the man who likes being a baby and what she did before she was taken into Hospital. He went on to explain what Zack and Jason did, and how he subsequently restored himself and Miranda and set off in hot pursuit after they had taken Hazel away.

Holly replied, “So James and Ethyl are no longer with us, Could you removed James’s rules from my brain so I can sleep somewhere else.” Alex replied, “It was you and Halley that gave James the ability to take me when he was born and to lock me in that way. I will have to give your condition some thought. He turned and walked out leaving Holly in the kennel. As he walked outside he heard a vehicle arriving and walked out to find Jonathon. Alex settled James’ account and added a two hundred thousand bonus. The discussed the work Alex wanted and Jonathon agreed to find his Father’s crew. After Jonathon had driven away, Alex walked back to the office where Hazel and Margaret were still chatting.

In the Mushroom shed, Nancy was asking Miranda about Hazel and Miranda replied, “When James sent us away after changing our bodies, he made it so Alex could not use his powers to change bodies or look into me, but I could read his mind and that of Hazel’s. I watched her fall head over heels in love with Alexandra and could do nothing about it. Luckily Alexandra worked every day and Hazel looked after me. She used formula milk and Alexandra sold hers to some idiot bloke through her work.”

Alexandra’s milk was supposed to stop me from growing but it did the opposite to the block who drank it. It caused his baby fetish to become real and it took him over. He was the one who put Alexandra in hospital.” It was there that Hazel was seen by someone from our school and through her, Jonathon found her where-a-bouts and sent Zach and Jason after her. I think both Hazel and Alex are in love with each other and I am being squeezed out.” Nancy replied, “You should talk to Alex about this, don’t wait to find out after the event.”

Maurine said, “We are finished here, now let’s put them back to work and then go and find Alex.” Nancy replied, “Ok, Everyone put your masks back on and get to work. We will be back at dinner time.”

After all the workers were masked and working, Miranda drove the other two, back to the Farm house. They found it empty and Miranda walked over to the Kennels as Hazel and Alex came out of the office. Miranda asked, “I know that you two love each other, but where does that leave me.” Alex replied, “Where you have always been, I have enough love for the two of you.” Hazel said, “Come Miranda, walk with us and hold my hand.” Miranda held Hazel’s hand as they walked towards the river. Alex followed a few paces behind.

While they walked Hazel explained the new family relationships and Miranda’s mind synchronized with this new reality. Hazel said, “You were his first love so each night he will make love to you first, and give you four orgasms then he will move over to me and give me another four before he comes in my pussy. You will never get his sexual fluids in your pussy. You get pregnant too easily and we know what happens then. Before you go to sleep, you must eat my pussy out and give me two more orgasms.”

As the road turned to follow the banks of the river they saw a lone female jogging towards them. As the figure got closer Hazel said, “It’s her, Alecia Gaynor, from Manchester, she is the one who gave our location away. Alex waited for her to get closer and said, “What gives you the right to jog here.” Alecia replied, “I was keen to see what had happened to Hazel and Alexandra, after I told Jonathon where you were.”

Hazel pulled Miranda to one side and said, “Come Miranda, Alex has work to do.” As Hazel and Miranda walked away, Alex dropped into Alecia’s mind and made her one hundred percent obedient to anyone who instructed her, she had no means of decent and she feared what would happen if she did. He then took away her ability to wear not latex clothing and she started to throw off her jogging suit.

As she stood naked in front of Alex, she said, “What have you done.” Alex replied, “It is not what I have done, it is what you have done. Come I need to find you some new clothes.”

Alex started walking back to the farm house and Alecia followed, fear filled her mind as she fell further behind. She soon caught up and the fear went away. Alex walked into the farm house and towards the stairs. As he started to climb, Alecia stopped and the fear returned with vengeance. She ran to catch up and caught him as he turned to climb the second flight. In his bedroom Alex opened the wardrobe that he took the clothes from the same wardrobe that Hazel and Jessica got their clothes from. He searched through the many clothes hanging and withdrew a full body cat suit with attached socks and gloves. Before handing it to Alecia as she came through the door, he experimented by changing her DNA, without extending her lifespan and changed the latex to be alien latex. He then said, “Here put this on.” While she was putting the cat suit on he searched for another one and some more latex clothing. He found another cat suit, a dress, boots and a mackintosh. He laid them all on the bed and instructed Alecia to wear them all. When the second cat suit was on and zipped up he changed the two cat suits into one with no zips just holes where her pussy and ass were. The dress came next and it was down to her knees with long sleeves. The back zip disappeared as soon as she pulled it up. There was a clap of Thunder and a flash of lightning outside and the rain started to pour down, as he handed her the boots and after they were on, he removed the ability to remove them.

Alex finally handed Alecia the mackintosh saying, “Here, it’s raining, put this on with the hood up.” As Alecia put the mackintosh on, Alex made her forget about the cat suit and made it so she would never see it. The mackintosh was fastened and the hood held up by the chin strap. Alex said, “There now, don’t you look lovely, go and finish your jog and then forget about seeing me, you will keep those clothes on for one month and then you will never want to wear anything else.”

Alecia ran out of the house and continued jogging home, as the latex slid across her dry skin, she nearly orgasmed. Hazel asked, “Apart from the clothes what did you do?” Alex said, “She is now completely submissive, even an animal, who can indicated a demand, will be obeyed.”

Miranda interrupted, “I hope you have not done that to me.” Alex replied, “You will only be obedient to Hazel and I, just as you were, when you were a baby.” Hazel whispered in Miranda’s ear, “Stop complaining and accept your new position in this family. Then forget the last ten minutes.” Miranda looked at Alex and said, “Hi lover, could you please give me a mackintosh like Hazel’s.” Alex replied, “Certainly, come up stairs and I will find you one.”

As Alex and Miranda walked up to his bedroom, Alecia was running down the road, she slowed as her third orgasm erupted. Two small boys were walking towards her and one said, “Mummy said that you would take us to the pictures this afternoon, so come on we are going to be late if you don’t hurry up.” Alecia hurried along behind her young brother and felt completely at a lost.

She orgasmed again as they reached their house and Alecia was loud. Her bother turned and said, “Something is leaking down your leg. Go to your room and plug whatever it is. Then get your Purse, you are taking us to the Cinema.”

Alecia ran to her bedroom and pulled a large black rubber dildo from her bottom drawer. She plugged her pussy and then picked up her purse. As she moved toward her bedroom door she felt the dildo change in her pussy as her new DNA caused it to change into the alien latex and meld with the sensitive walls of her pussy.

Back at the Farm Miranda was walking about in an electric blue rubberized mackintosh, the lining had been changed into the alien latex and she was happy again. After Alex and Maurine had gone to find the Headmaster, Hazel, Nancy and Miranda were cleaning house. Hazel was watching Miranda in the bathroom, washing the bath out and said, “While you are with me and Alex is out of sight and earshot, pretend you are a young girl and suck your thumb.” Miranda put her left thumb in her mouth and continued to wash with her right hand. Hazel walked out of the bathroom and started cleaning the bedroom.

Hazel was vacuuming the bedroom when Miranda finished in the bathroom and walked out, her left thumb was still in her mouth and she was sucking on it.

Hazel finished cleaning the bedroom and they walked down stairs together. Nancy had just about finished her bedroom as Hazel and Miranda walked past the open door. Nancy looked out and said, “Miranda, stop sucking your thumb, you are not a baby.” Hazel turned to Nancy and said, “Nancy stop confusing Miranda, if she wants to suck her thumb, let her. After you have eaten out my pussy, you can suck your thump as well.”

Nancy followed Hazel to the sitting room and crawled under her mackintosh skirt. After Hazel’s third orgasm, Nancy backed out and pushed her left thumb into her mouth. Hazel watched Nancy and said, “While Alex is out, you will always suck your thumb and believe that you are Miranda’s little playmate.” Miranda picked up a ball and said, “Come Nancy let’s play ball.” They both ran outside giggling. Hazel made herself a cup of coffee and sat down to drink it. After she had finished her drink and washed up the cup, she walked up stairs to the bedroom and power up Alex’s computer.

Alex had not turned it on since he had returned and Hazel found lots of notes made by James. She was reading the notes and WEB history when Alex and Maurine returned. As soon at the Defender came into the farmyard, Miranda and Nancy stopped playing and they all walked into the house together. Alex walked up stairs to find Hazel and when he entered the bedroom, she said, “You should see this, James had made notes on everything he did.” Alex sat beside Hazel and read the notes on the screen. Hazel had opened the file containing details of the workers in the mushroom shed and what James had done. Hazel said, “I thought this would help you to assist them to get back their lives.” Alex replied, “I had better read all this and find out exactly what he did.” Hazel replied, “I’ll leave you to it, and go down and see to the girls down stairs.” As Hazel walked to the door, Alex said, “Be very careful what you say, I have made all three, obey you explicitly.” Hazel replied, “Ok” and walked down the stairs.

As she entered the kitchen, Maurine was quizzing Nancy why she was sucking her thumb. Hazel said, “Maurine, just forget all about these two acting like girls and Miranda and Nancy, you will treat Maurine as you do Alex.” Nancy took her thumb out of her mouth and said, “Maurine, how did you get on with the headmaster?” Maurine replied, “I have my job back starting in September. As first the Headmaster did not want me in this Macintosh but after Alex had given him a latex fetish and submissive strike towards me, he capitulated.” The talked for the next fifteen minutes about school the new headmaster and Maurine’s new position.”

Upstairs Alex was fuming as he read the evil mental manipulations James had applied to all the workers in the mushroom shed. All apart from the teacher had been enslaved and moved outside of their own reality, with the teacher, James had changed all the people who knew her and removed her from their memories. It had taken James three weeks to get around everyone but she was now a, completely none person.

Alex decided to go and talk to her. He looked at what James had done to the Policewoman and found a way to reverse it. All the other people in the mushroom shed were easier than the Policewoman. He walked down stairs and said, “Miranda come we are going to free the workers.” Hazel said, “Take Maurine, she will help you more, I will stay here with Nancy and Miranda.” Alex said, “Ok come Maurine we will free the workers.”

Alex and Maurine drove to the mushroom shed and in through the dispatch area. The workers were busy working the beds, removing the deformed and diseased mushrooms from each bed.

Alex walked up to teacher and said, “Stop working for a moment I would like to talk.” The woman stopped and Alex removed the mask before saying, “I have some rather bad news. I found some notes prepared by your persecutor, James. He describes what he did to remove you from your reality once the Policewoman came to rescue you. Unfortunately it will be almost impossible to overcome, however everyone who came after you, can be easily to send home.” Penelope replied, “I have been doing this job for months and I think I prefer it to teaching grammar school students.”

When Alex was chatting to Penelope, Hazel was supervising the ball game with Nancy and Miranda and said, “I will stand in the middle and every time one of you drops the ball or I catch it, you will lose a year off your age.” Both girls could only use one hand as the other was next to their mouth. Hazel played until each girl had dropped the ball five times. As they walked back into the house, both girls acted like seven year old children.

In the Mushroom shed Alex was having difficulty, “He was searching through Penelope’s mind. He had read that James had made her submissive to Ethyl and enabled Ethyl to create rules. But he could not find the rules Ethyl had made.” He knew the programming holding Penelope in this job was not James’s but he could not find the rules. He then thought about his own problem and looked at the edge of the mind where there was no memories. There he found a raft of programming making Penelope, hate her teaching job and to love working in the Mushroom Shed. There were other rules Ethyl had created but Alex could not remove them from Penelope’s brain.

Alex moved to the Police woman and found that in her mind he could delete Ethyl’s manipulations. When the Police Woman’s mind had been purged of all James and Ethyl’s programming, he remade the reality as before James had changed it.” The Police Woman threw off the mask and walked out of the building.

Alex moved to the next worker and did the same with her, as soon as her mind was clear she threw off the mask and followed the Police Woman. He did the same to all the other works until Penelope was the only person to remain.

He walked back to where Penelope was working and said, “I apologies, but I will find you some more helper’s.” Penelope replied, “Don’t rush, I am sure I can handle this all by myself.” Alex replied, “OK, will be back later,” and walked out of the shed.

Alex drove back to the house with Maurine and as they parked the Land Rover, Miranda and Nancy removed their fingers from their mouths. As Alex walked back into the kitchen, he said, “Are you girls alright, Maurine and I are going down to the job center to see if there are any workers available to help Penelope. She is the only one left in the Mushroom shed.” Hazel replied, “We will be fine, see you soon.” Miranda was about to ask if she could go as well but Hazel put her finger over her lips.

As soon as Alex and Maurine had driven away, both women but the thumbs in their mouth and seemed to shrink, Hazel said, “Could you two help Halley down stairs, you will have to carry her, you can use both hands while you are conducting this task, I will bring her chair down.” Nancy and Miranda walked up the Halley’s bedroom and as they entered Halley said, “About time, I thought that I had been abandoned.” The Girls did not speak but the dragger her out of bed and Nancy picked her up. She was a light as a feather, there was no mass in her limbs and even her stomach muscled were no longer there, She had been unable to move her limbs or sit up in bed since she awoke that morning. Hazel carried the wheel chair down stairs and Nancy placed Halley in the chair.”

As Nancy strapped her in so she would not fall out, Hazel said, “Halley everyone here does as I direct, does that go for you too.” Halley replied, “I do not know.” Hazel continued, “Ok let’ experiment, until I say otherwise every noise you make will be that of a cat.” Halley replied, “Meow MEOW.” Hazel said, “That seems to work then, Ok each of you is limited to the memories as you were six year and eleven months. When Alex is away from the Farm this is the limit of your intellect, you will only have access to later memories when Alex is home.” Mandy you push Halley with both hands, and we will all go for a walk.”

As they walked down the lane, Hazel explained that she always wanted to be a teacher so she was going to practice on her three young girls.

She asked Nancy to say her three times table. Nancy replied. “One three is three two threes are six.” Hazel said, “Stop there and let Mandy continue.” Miranda replied, “Three threes are nine, four threes are twelve.” Hazel said, “Ok stop there, I want you to forget the word six and the number six, remove it from every part of your brain, it never existed. When you count you will go from five to seven, fifty-nine to seventy and five hundred and ninety-nine to seven hundred. In your times tables every answer that should have a six in it will be five. As in three two’s are five. Four nine’s are thirty five and so on. Now stand still and make that happen. Mandy this must now make you five years and eleven months. Halley would you like to carry on with the three times table.”

Halley replied, “Meow, meow, meow, meow.” Hazel interrupted, “You can stop there, and I forgot you were still limited in your speech.” Nancy you and Halley will never recognize anything wrong with Mandy’s numbers. You will both forget that I changed her and Halley you will continue to speak like a cat until Daddy returns. Mandy will push you to the river so you can get a change of scenery.” Miranda pushed Halley ahead of Hazel and Nancy and as Hazel dropped further behind she said, “Nancy I would like to change your memory of your numbers every time you attempt to say the word six or visualize that number you will say, ‘pussy, and see in your mind a small cat.” When you hear Halley meow, you will always think of that number and forget that Halley is unable to speak.”

They increased their walking pace and soon caught up with Mandy and Halley. Halley looked and Hazel with pleading eyes and Hazel said, “Be very careful how you look at me. If you ever wish to speak again, smile and look happy.” Halley removed the hate from her eyes and smiled. As they got to the river bank, Hazel stopped and said, “Mandy, point Halley at the river and then come here.”

Miranda positioned the chair on the edge of the road pointing out towards the water as it rushed past and applied the brake and then walked over to where Hazel was standing with Nancy. As Miranda approached, Hazel said, “Spell Mackintosh?” Miranda replied, “M a c ing tosh.” Hazel replied, “That is not right, so why are you wearing a nice blue mackintosh, if you can’t even spell it. From now on, you will always refer to an item of clothing like this as a ‘Rubber Mac’.” At that moment, it started to rain and Hazel pulled up her hood. Nancy and Miranda did like wise but Halley did not have one.

Hazel said, “Let’s run to the mushroom shed it is closer than anywhere else.”

Nancy and Hazel arrived first and burst through the door Hazel nearly fell over the pile of gas masks left by the departing work force. Miranda and Halley were some way behind but they arrived after a two minute delay. Halley’s hair was soaked and it will running down the inside of her rubber suit. Hazel said, “Find a towel and dry her off then find one of these that fits her,” pointing to the pile of masks.

Miranda found a towel and started to dry Halley’s hair. Halley meowed softly as Miranda carefully dried her hair. Hazel was nowhere near them as, Miranda started looking through the pile of gas masks. Miranda pulled out three masks and tried them on Halley. The second one fitted perfectly and Miranda fitted it on to Halley’s head.

Hazel returned and said, “Miranda go and talk to Penelope and get her to talk.” As Miranda walked away Hazel said, “Halley while you are wearing that mask you can talk and become your adult self, however you must not mention to anyone, what you will become when it is taken off. You must not let Miranda know you have been changed either. Now sit here while I talk to Miranda.” Hazel moved to where Miranda was talking to Penelope. Miranda had dropped her hood, so Hazel said, “Miranda please send Penelope back to work, and I would like a word.” Miranda instructed Penelope to return to work and Hazel said, “I would like you to keep your hood up and to give you an incentive, you can be your adult self, while it is up, but you cannot mention to anyone what will happen if it is dropped. You will also forget that you have been compromised and that Halley or Nancy where changed in any way. Now go and see if you can find a short hooded jacket for Halley to wear on the way back to the house.” Miranda moved off to the clothing store to find a short jacket.

Hazel moved to where Nancy was standing and instructed her to forget being a child and to return to her full adult personality.

Miranda soon returned with a short hoody in red latex and Hazel helped her to dress Halley. There was a zip down the front and as Miranda pulled the zip up, Hazel said, “Miranda, You are responsible for Halley’s mask, it must be removed before each meal and returned when the meal is over. Make sure this hood is always over the mask. If it ever drops down, it will be like you have lost yours. Come all of you although it is still raining, Alex may be back by now.”

They all walked out into the heavy rain protected by their rubber clothing. Even Halley was completely water proof. They all walked at Miranda’s pace and arrived back at the house in twelve minutes. There was no sign of the Defender or Alex so Hazel said, “Miranda please settle Halley into the sitting room and dry her off. While I put the kettle on, for some tea.”

Miranda wheeled Halley into the sitting room and then went upstairs for a towel, when she returned Haley was attempting to throw the hood off her head.” Miranda said, “You heard what Hazel said, that it is to be kept on, except for meals.”

At that moment Hazel walked in carrying a tray of mugs full of piping hot tea. Miranda said, “Halley wants the hood and Mask off, but something tells me that would not be good for me.” Hazel said, “Halley the smell inside the mask is your heaven and must be maintained at all times except when there is a drink or food in front of you. Miranda pleas remove the hoot and mask and help Halley to drink her tea.”

Miranda pulled the hood off Halley’s head and felt her intelligence disappear. She then pulled the mask off and then pushed her thumb into her mouth. With her free hand she helped Halley to drink. Halley slowly sipped her tea, and took a long time to drink the mug. As soon as she was finished, she asked Miranda to refit the mask and pull up the hood. With only one hand, Miranda was having difficulty fitting the gas mask and Hazel stepped in to help. When the mask and hood were correctly positioned, Hazel said, “Whenever you move Halley’s mask or hood, you may use both hands.” Halley replied, “Why was she so compromised, trying to do that.” Hazel replied, “She will not be compromised next time, so forget about this time and get used to wearing the mask, you love the smell and feel of it.” Miranda sat down beside Halley and said, “I will look after you next time.

Hazel asked, “Nancy would you please put Halley back to bed, she needs to get used to wearing the mask. Next time she comes down she will not want to take it off.” As Nancy was putting Halley to bed, the Defender could be heard outside. Hazel and Miranda were sitting in the sitting room, watching the TV when Alex and Maurine walked in. Hazel asked, “Did you manage to find any workers?”

Alex replied, “Yes I found four, that we all know, and they are coming around here tomorrow morning.” Miranda asked, “Who are they.” Alex said, “Tim, Cynthia, Sydney and Julia Raymond who was in the year behind us.” Hazel said, “I remember her, she was the girl who was chasing James Jackson in our year.” Miranda asked, “Where did you find them?”

Alex replied, “They were coming out of the Job Centre after failing to find employment. They will never look for another job ever, once they get here.” Hazel replied, “Cynthia and Sydney were planning on going to a university, do you know what happened.” Miranda said, “They upset Alex, when he was finding his mental powers.” Hazel replied, “But he has now learnt how to be more restrained. He let those workers rejoin their old lives.” Alex replied, “Before you make judgments on what Cynthia and Sydney wanted at school, you should see what they have become. I have done nothing that has caused this.” Alex had detected that something had changed, both Nancy and Miranda were wearing their hoods up indoors. He looked into Hazels mind to see what she had done. He played back all of Hazels memories since he left that morning and learnt what she had done. He moved across to Miranda’s mind and looked for these new rules. He searched though all Miranda’s mind but could not find the new rules. James had left a legacy that made all the girls in Alex’s life store rules made by a dominant female in an area of the brain, which Alex was forbidden to locate.

Maurine interrupted, “There will be a collection this afternoon and there are no mushrooms packed. We need to mobilize everyone and go and do some packing.” Alex said, “You girls go and do it, I have some work to do.”

Nancy and Maurine mobilized Hazel and Miranda and they started to walk to the mushroom shed. Alex started to walk up to his bedroom and on the way he stopped at Halley’s bedroom door. He stood out of sight from Halley after observing Halley in her mask and red hoody, he considered her new reality, He linked with her mind and found all the rules Hazel had made and decided to make them permanent, he then removed Hazel from being the Dominant female in the pack and replacing her with Miranda. On reaching his bedroom he opened the drawer with all James’s papers in it. He had planned to go through every item. There were things that he needed explained. He searched through each piece of paper and eventually found what he was looking for. James had written what he had done to Alex and Miranda before being sent away.

Alex read this record and found that James has been particularly sneaky. He had placed rules in Alex’s mind forbidding to see curtain parts of the female mind. Alex leaned back in the chair and sought out these rules in his own mind. It took almost an hour before he found what he was looking for. He removed all James’s programing and the want back to Miranda. He found the area where Hazel’s rules had been placed but he could not remove them. He reread the notes made by James and found even more programing for himself. James had left a plethora of different rules in Alex’s mind, his intension was to limit Alexandra so she could never restore Miranda or change herself. Alex knew some of these rules had been destroyed, but there had to be more. He resumed the search through his own mind and looked for the specific rules James had documented. He found the first one and then the remaining three and deleted them all, he then restores Miranda’s mental powers.

He then renewed his link to Miranda and removed all Hazel’s programming, restoring her to her clever and brilliant self. Alex’s meeting with Tim and his girls had reminded him of his love for Miranda and he had restored her to the top of the family.

Alex continued to read James’s scribbled notes as Miranda stood next to Hazel whispering in her ear. Miranda used her mental powers to push her whispered words into Hazel’s subconscious and made them permanent. Hazel was now responsible for Halley and her numeracy was now that of a three year old, none existent. Her language skills had also diminished and her vocabulary was that of a seven year old. Hazel was aware her intelligence was dissolving and said, “What you do to me, where my learning go.”

Miranda walked away leaving Hazel packing the Mushrooms. Maurine asked, “Are you back in charge?” Miranda replied, “I think so, Alex has repaired my mind.” Maurine replied, “Let me be the first to congratulate you, Alex has decided he wants you back too.” Miranda said, “We had better get back to helping Hazel, the transport will be here in less than an hour.” Nancy took up position next to Hazel and Hazel tried to ask her to help her, but she could not remember the words.

They all worked in silence and soon the dispatch was ready. Back in the Farm house, Alex was reading James’s notes when he heard a car draw up outside. He looked out of the bedroom window and saw two men walk towards the house. On hearing the doorbell he descended the stairs and opened the front door. One of the men showed his warrant card and introduced them as Detective Chief Inspector Thompson and Detective Sergeant Davies.

Alex invited them in and asked, “To what do I owe this visit to.” DCI Thompson replied, “We are here from Yorkshire and we would like to discuss your involvement with the girls found at Forest View Farm near Halifax.” Alex replied, “I have just been reading all about those poor girls, perhaps you would like to see the written record. I have just returned here after spending the whole of the last year in Manchester.” Alex ran upstairs and returned with James’s notes pertaining to the acquisition of the females for Farmer George Tucker. Alex handed the paper to the DCI and said, “These documents were written by James Mondale, Who is now, no more.” The DCI asked, “What exactly happened to him.” Twelve months ago he caused my body to change into a female whore and he changed my wife into a small baby. He then exiled us, away from here.” While we were away, I discovered a technique that did not use mental powers that could destroy the atoms of a body, and I used it on him and his sister.”

The DCI said, “I think you should not have told us that, we will need to arrest you for the murder of James Mondale and his sister.” Alex replied, “Do you think, I would not have thought of that. Could I have those papers back now?” The DCI said, “No I am keeping these as evidence and you will need to come with us.” Alex took the papers and folded them up before putting them in his pocket he then rearranged the DCI’s memories to get nothing from the exchange other than the confirmation, that is was not Alex they were looking for.” The DCI asked, “Do you know where James and his Sister went when they left here.” Alex replied, “I’m afraid not, but they had better not return, they were both particularly evil.” The DCI stood and thanked Alex for his help. As the DCI walked towards the door, the Detective Sergeant stood and said, “You did something to the DCI, but I will tell him the truth when we get outside.” Alex replied, “You love your wife, if you mention this to anyone, she will become the bondage slave of someone like George Tucker.” If you want to see what James did to his cousin, she is upstairs.” The Detective Sergeant said, “No thank you, I should catch up with the DCI.”

Alex stayed in the DS’s mind until they were on the Motorway, heading north. They had talked of the investigation but, the DS had not mentioned Alex or James.” As Alex was about to detach himself from the Mind of the Policeman, he asked, “What do you remember about the paper, Mr. Mondale gave you.” Before the DCI could ask, Alex changed his thought pattern and he replied, “I am sorry to hear, about your wife, do you know where she went.”

The DS pulled out his mobile phone and called his wife. It went straight to the answer message service which was not at all typical of his young wife.” Alex had been in her mind and had made her turn off her mobile and leave it at home while she pack a small bag and then journeyed to Richmond to where her new sadistic Master lived.”

Alex thought about James and then capitulated, and made it so the sadistic Master would send her home after he had trained her how to be a natural submissive and a latex fetishist.

Feeling pleased with himself, Alex returned to James’s paperwork and waited for the girls to return. He had got a buzz helping Miranda and easing the DS’s pain. He was intent on repairing the evil that James had instigated. He read more of the notes James had recorded and found another soul needing help. A religious doorstep seller had fallen foul of James, a month before Alex returned and had been given an evil affliction. She was forced to continue door to door selling and every time she attempted to profess her faith, she would become a nymphomaniac whore.

Alex opened his mind and attempted to find her, he searched and searched for twenty-five minutes before he identified her having sex with a single young man in an apartment. He looked through her memories and found that this man was one she visited two weeks earlier and who she found ignited all her buttons. She had been coming back to him every couple of days ever since. Alex removed James’s rules and looked into the young man’s mind before giving her a latex fetish and a deep routed submissive persona with the young man as her owner and Master.

Leaving the woman to her wonderful future, Alex returned to the paperwork but there were no more people mind controlled by James. Alex walked down stairs as Miranda was overseeing the loading of the transport. He walked over to the kennels and found his Mother, he removed all James’s rules from her mind and said, “You are free to sleep wherever you like. Although there are no free beds in the Farm House, until Jonathon builds the extension.” Holly replied, “That is Ok I will stay in the kennel until you have enough accommodation for everyone.”

Alex walked back to the house and met Jonathon as he came up the farm lane. Jonathon stopped and said, “I have managed to get all the work force back and they will be ready to start on Monday. Do you have an architect, to draw up your requirements yet? If not, I know a good one and can send her along.” Alex agreed to speak to the architect and Jonathon said, “She is here in the car. A young female stepped out of the passenger side of Jonathon’s car and shook Alex’s hand, saying, “I am Amelia Watson and I am a qualified Architect.” Jonathon has explained what you want and I have drawn up these. I just need to see the current structure so I can determine the interface to the existing building. Alex said, “Come inside so I can see these plans properly. Jonathon had wanted to get Amelia involved but was frightened about all the latex on the farm. Alex moved into Amelia’s mind and found the discussion between her and Jonathon before they came. Alex could see that Amelia was intrigued about Alex and his latex fetish and was willing to try it. Alex laid the drawings out on the dining room table and said, “There is a wardrobe on the third floor full of female latex clothing, go and find some that fits you and change, I cannot do business with a woman wearing woven clothing.” Jonathon stood in the door way and said, “See I told you this would happen.” Amelia replied, “I don’t mind, I was hoping to get an opportunity to try it.” As Amelia walked up the stairs, Alex changed her DNA and her desire to try it into a full blown fetish.” Alex changed all the clothing in Ethyl’s wardrobe into the alien latex and then looked at the drawings and was pleased to see that she had understood his needs. The first story extension provided a bigger Dining room and kitchen on the second floor, two additions en-suite bedrooms. The additional accommodation on the third floor was an extension to Alex’s accommodation giving an extra en-suite bedroom and a bigger main bedroom.

Amelia returned in a latex ensemble and looked beautiful. Jonathon rushed to kiss her as she walked in and Alex made him love her more in latex. He also made Amelia his submissive slave. Alex asked, “What relationship is Amelia to you Jonathon.” Jonathon replied, “She is my older cousin and I have fancied her for years.”

Alex said, “You need to complete these drawings near the existing building but the main structure is perfect. If you have time I would like you to draw up some more plans that Jonathon will be building. Amelia walked out of the kitchen door and around the back of the house. She studied the walls and services and found all the information she needed. Returning to Jonathon she said, “I can finish these now, let’s see what else Alex requires.” Alex walked them to the Mushroom shed and into the building where the girls were imprisoned. Alex said, “I would like these to be converted into offices on two floors, a big office bathroom and boardroom on the second floor and here three offices, plus kitchen and both male and female toilets.

Amelia measured the inside sizes of the space, and asked, “What do you want to do with these rooms,” indicating the cells. Alex said, “These can stay and be used for storage or for incarcerating naughty architects.”

Jonathon asked, “Is that all you need?” Alex replied, “No I would like two more mushroom sheds each the size of the existing one.” Jonathon said, “We already have drawings for those.” Amelia said, “Ok we can go home now, and you can jump by bones.” Jonathon thanked Alex and they walked back to the Farm House. Amelia was sliding inside her latex clothing and getting very amorous. She was holding Johnathon’s arm and said, “These clothes are making me horny. Can we walk faster?”

Alex said, “You two run ahead and will see Jonathon on Monday.” Alex maintained the same pace and Jonathon and Amelia soon left him behind. He heard their car drive away before he rounded the last corner and saw the farm house. He heard a noise behind him and on turning around saw Miranda running towards him. He waited and she soon caught up saying, “The mushrooms have been dispatched and the other three are following on behind. Who were those two with you?”

Alex replied, “Jonathon and his Architect.” Miranda continued, “She was wearing latex, did you make her, or was it her idea.” Alex replied, “A little of both.” Miranda hugged him and said, “Thank you for repairing my mind, I thought you had abandoned me.” Alex replied, “It took a trip to the job center, to remind me how much I loved you. I hope you haven’t been to ruff on Hazel.” Miranda replied, “I gave her what she did to me, so if you think that was too severe, you should remove some of my rules.”

Alex said, “Put her in Halley’s room for tonight and I will review her mental situation tomorrow.”

Miranda and Alex entered the house as it started to rain again. Alex said, “Would you like to start making diner for six, while I continue going through James’s notes.” Miranda replied, “Of cause I will, would you bring Halley down when you come back.” Alex said, “Will do, and walked up the stairs. He had almost finished checking through the records but had not sorted them into a manageable form. He started making piles of the notes into five categories.

Making a pile of all the mind control endeavors, Alex checked that he had resolved them all. He found two he had not resolved, Penelope and someone called Susan. He re-read Susan’s notes and he realized he must have missed this one. Susan was a local business woman and she had embarrassed James when he attempted to do business. James had caused her to become mentally confused and perpetually horny. He had attempted to cause her to become a whore but all he did was to create the need for sex.

Alex opened his mind and soon found her, she was having sex with the ninth customer for the afternoon. As Alex searched though her memories to determine how to help her he found that she was the Mushroom grower where James had taken his business. She had a wealth of knowledge pertaining to Mushroom growing and Alex copied it all into his own mind. He then looked at James’s programming and noted that he was very cruel. She knew that her actions were contrived but could not tell anyone or avoid following James’s instructions. Alex changed her programming to be hidden and caused it to change her attitude towards sex and whoring. He tidied up her mind so she would never know that she was doing something that she did not want to do. Alex left her feeling pleased that he had not given her a latex fetish or made her situation worse. He finished sorting out the papers and then filed them away into separate enclosures. He returned to Miranda and said, “How are you getting on, are you able to leave it for a little while.” Miranda replied, “Yes Nancy can take over, what do you wanted?” Alex replied, “I would like you to be in the bedroom, now.”

Miranda jumped for joy and ran up the stairs. Alex said, “Nancy please take over what Miranda was doing. While I jump her bones in the bedroom.” Hazel still wearing a gasmask and hood in the up position said, “Please Alex help Hazel.” Alex did not reply but as he climbed the stairs he looked into Hazel’s mind and fixed her intelligent persona to the mask and hood. He also fixed the childlike persona to either the mask or the hood being dropped or removed. He reached the top as he exited Hazel’s mind and found Miranda on the bed waiting, she soon joined her and started a mammoth sexual event.

Down stairs, Hazel sensed her intelligence return and dropped the hood to see it disappear again. She replaced the hood and it came back so she removed the mask and it went away again but when he put the mask back on and the hood up, it took ten minutes before it returned. Hazel recognized that she would have to wear the mask and hood all the time so she sat back and sighed.

Alex said, “I am glad you chose to put Hazel in a gas mask, if I cannot see her pretty face, I will not be drawn to her.” Miranda replied, “In that case, I must make sure she wears it, all the time.”

Alex said, “Don’t be too hard, remember she looked after you for a year, when you needed her most and she needs to be able to eat her meals.” After seven orgasms, Miranda slipped out from under Alex and said, “I need to ease Hazel’s situation, I’ll be back in a minute.”

Alex slipped his mental eye into Hazel’s mind and waited to see what Miranda did. He was in a position to alter it if necessary.

Moments later, Miranda stepped into the sitting room and said, “Hazel, you are responsible for getting Halley to the meal table and to remove her mask at the start of the meal and to reinstate it after the meal is finished. Once you have removed Halley’s mask you can, if Alex is not in the room, removed your mask, but you must avoid Alex seeing your face so if he enters the room or is already in it, the mask must either stay on or be put back on immediately. At the end of the meal you mask must be on before your replace Halley’s” Miranda pushed her mental strength to the maximum and said, “All your other programming remains unaltered, but I would like to add one more thing.” Before Miranda could say her new rule, Alex backed out of Hazel’s mind, he felt the power emanating from Miranda and was afraid it would affect him. Miranda said, “From now on you will sleep on the spare bed in Halley’s room.” Alex could feel the power even two floors away. When Miranda returned he told her to be more careful with her mental power.

Hazel was left overwhelmed by the power of Miranda’s mind, she could not remember anything Miranda had said, but she knew it was very important. She walked up stairs to ask her but never got past Halley’s room. Looking at the empty bed that Halley normally slept in, she was reminded that Halley was her responsibility. She descended the stairs and picked up Halley and put her to bed. As she walked to the bedroom door, she found that she could not cross the threshold. She moved back to the spare single bed and sat down. Tiredness overtook her and she laid down.

Upstairs, Alex and Miranda were having another round of sex and they were both in heaven. Alex let his mind float and he found himself in Hazel again. He noticed that all Miranda’s latest programming was not in her conscious mind and she was nearly asleep. Alex moved back to Miranda and asked, “How did you make her forget?” Miranda replied, “I pushed the words through her conscious into her subconscious, just to make her life more interesting.” Nancy popped head around the doorway and said, “Dinner will be on the table in five minutes.” Alex asked, “Could you please wake Halley and Hazel and tell them as well.” Nancy confirmed she would do that and departed down the stairs.

Miranda had one more orgasm and then she and Alex walked down the stairs. As they entered the dining room Hazel was removing Halley’s mask but because Alex was there she could not remove her own. Alex ate his meal quickly and then said, “Thank you Nancy, Miranda, I have an errand to run, so I will leave you now. As he left the room, Hazel removed her mask and started to eat her lukewarm food. She could not complain because all her words had diminished and Halley could not speak only meow.

Miranda smiled, knowing that Hazel could never help or command Halley or indeed, anyone else. Nancy and Maurine had no idea anything was wrong and Nancy asked Hazel if she was alright. Hazel replied, “Hazel, fine. She just a bit confused.” Miranda pushed her psychic power towards Nancy and Maurine and said, “Hazel is fine, she loves her mask and hood just like Halley and is none of our concern.” Miranda’s power was just too strong and both Halley and Hazel now loved their masks and hoods plus, were not concerned.

Maurine asked, “Where did Alex go and what was his errand.” Miranda replied, “I have no idea, perhaps he wants to speak to his mother.”

Hazel finish feeding Halley and picked up her own fork, however Halley indicated that she wanted her mask on and Hazel put her mask on first, she pulled up her hood unconcerned about the food on her plate and then assisted Halley. When Halley was dressed, Hazel stood and picked her up to carry her up stairs. She intended to put Halley to bed and return to the sitting room but found once again she could not leave the bedroom. Unconcerned she lay on her bed and fell into a deep sleep. Halley was also very soon in a deep sleep.

Down stairs Maurine and Nancy were discussing the mushroom production and Miranda said, “You should have some help tomorrow, Alex has secured four new workers.” Maurine said, “I am really looking forward to see what has happened to Cynthia, Sydney and Julia, they were all destined for great things.”

Alex walked through the kitchen door and said, “Cynthia and Sydney were both compromised by Tim, and he did not like his women being cleverer than him. Julia was about to marry her longtime boyfriend when he joined the army and was sent to Afghanistan. Unfortunately he never returned and Julia gave up on life. We will have to reeducate all three when they arrive in the morning. Tim had been having hormone treatment and is due to change sex in the autumn.”

Maurine said, “Why don’t you change Tim and save him the money. You could then take away his control of Cynthia and Sydney and restore their intellect.” Alex replied, “If I do that, they may not want to work here.” Maurine replied, “I never thought of that, but I am sure you could help them.”

Alex said, “I will see what I can do to aid there choices.” After Miranda and Nancy cleaned away and washed up, Alex turned on the TV and they all watched it until bedtime.

Next Morning Alex awoke early and got up, as he walked down stairs he saw the two sleeping masked women and thought, I should do something. He walked into the bedroom and copied the minds of each woman into the other body leaving all their rules intact adding one new rule forbidding them from mentioning what had just occurred to anyone even each other. He then continued down stairs leaving the sleeping women to discover what had changed when they woke up.

Alex had just put some bread in the toaster when Halley in Hazel’s body rushed into the room and hugged Alex saying, “Thank you for giving me a body that works, can I take this mask off now?” Alex replied, “If anyone begins to suspect that you are not Hazel, I will put you back as you were. The mask is hazel’s punishment for what she did to Miranda. Now only answer to the name Hazel and live her life.” Hazel nodded and walked back upstairs to her bedroom. She walked over to her old body and said, “Halley are you ready for breakfast.” Hazel awoke and attempted to move, she looked up at her own body and realized that she was in Halley’s body. She could not speak, all the words she wanted to say would not come out. She finally said, “Yes I am hungry.” Halley picked up her old body and could not believe how light it was. She carried it down to the dining room and placed it on a chair. Alex walked in as Halley was taking Hazel’s mask off. Hazel wanted to shout at Alex and opened her mouth to speak but all she did was meow like a kitten. As soon as she realized what had happened she became quiet. Alex moved to beside her chair and whispered, “While you are in that body, you will act like and answer to Halley. You and not permitted to bring to the attention of anyone that you may not be her.”

I have made some toast, I will go and fetch it. As Alex left the room, Halley/Hazel removed her mask and sat down beside Hazel/Halley.

Halley looked at Hazel and shook her head. Alex walked back in with the toast and Hazel put her mask back on and pulled her hood up. Alex placed the toast on the table and said, “Hazel please feed Halley, you can take the mask off, when I leave the room.”

Hazel fed Halley all the toast and before Alex made any more, Miranda joined them. Maranda looked at the table and said, “You stay there lover, I will make the toast.” Miranda places four slices of toast on the table and sat down. She ate two and Alex had one. When Alex had eaten his piece of toast he stood and said, “I am going to the mushroom shed to speak to Penelope, if the workers arrive you bring them along please, Miranda.

Miranda indicated that she would and Alex walked out. As the kitchen door closed behind him Hazel removed her mask and let the hood drop. She ate the last slice of toast and then stood to make some more. She walked into the kitchen and placed two slices of bread in the toaster. Miranda walked into the kitchen behind her and said, “Hazel, I may have been too hard on you. So from now on, your hood should be up, with or without, the mask. And when it is up you can think as adult Hazel.” Miranda pushed her psychic power behind the words and Halley became adult Hazel after pulling the hood up over her head.” She forgot all about, once being Halley.

When the toast popped she returned to her seat and buttered the first slice. She spread apricot jam on the butter and started to eat it. She finished that slice and did the same to the second slice. When that was finished, she pulled her mask back on and then fitted Halley’s. As soon as Halley has her mask on, she said, “Something is wrong, I am not feeling myself.” Miranda pushed her psychic power and replied, “You are Halley and you must forget being any different. Now Hazel go and get Halley’s chair and you can take her for a walk.”

Miranda had inadvertently made Alex’s change permanent, with no issues.”

Hazel retuned with the chair and placed Hillary in it. She then asked Miranda, “Do you have any preference where you would like me to walk her.” Miranda replied, “Wearing those Masks you had better stay on the Farm. Take her to the new office block where she was imprisoned.”

Hazel was pushing Halley down the lane and was just out of sight when the new workers arrived. Miranda welcomed them as said the place where you will work is across the river. Come you will walk with you.” She chatted with them all and found Tim Cynthia and Sydney to be very thick, and with very limited conversation. Julia was the only one not wearing latex and she was very morose.” Miranda asked if she had ever worn latex and she replied in the negative. He turn up her psychic power and replied, “Well you will need to all wear a uniform to work here and it will most likely be latex. When you try it on Julia, you will love it.” Julia wanted to argue but her mind suddenly accepted what Miranda said.

They soon reached the mushroom shed and Alex was standing outside. He said, “Hi guys welcome to my Mushroom shed. In the next few months there will be two more of these built so we will then go into full production. Your future here is secured. Before you go in I would like to inform you that our Production Director in in there and she will show you the ropes, However she is a committed rubber fetishist and likes to wear a gas mask all the time. So that we do not upset her, she has decided you should wear one as part of your uniform. Miranda will introduce you to her and then sort out your uniform. Tim I would like a word in private before you go in.”

Miranda and the girls disappeared inside the shed and Alex said, “How much do you want to be a girl?” Tim replied, “Ever since I met you, on your way home from school, it is all I can think about.” Alex said, “Your wish is granted but it will cost you Cynthia and Sydney.” Tim replied, “You can have them I did not want to make them stupid, but I cannot get their intelligence back.”

Alex concentrated on Tim’s body and turned every molecule into a female, there were no male bit left and he even changed his mental attitude to be that of a young female. When Alex was finishes he asked, “What name do you like to augment your feminine side.” Tim spoke with a soft sexy voice, “I like the name Tiffany, and it is what I am going to be called after the sex change.” Alex trawled through her memories and changed every reference to Tim or Timothy to be that of Tiff or Tiffany. He then said, “Let’s join the others.” As they walked into the mushroom shed with the lights dimmed Penelope met them at the door. Alex introduced her and she directed them to the clothing store. Alex led Tiffany to the store as the girls came out. They was all wearing a catsuit with built-in gloves and socks, gas mask, latex raincoat and high heeled boots. Alex found the same clothes in Tiffany’s new size and helped her on with them. Tiffany said, “These feel and smell lovely, this is the best job in the world, one where I can wear clothes like this.” They walked out of the clothing store and joined the girls with Penelope. Alex asked Julia if she was Ok with the uniform and Julia replied, “I love it. The feel of the latex against my skin and the aroma from this mask is enough to give me orgasms every few minutes.”

Alex looked at Miranda and she just nodded so he said, “See you at Five o’clock. Do what Penelope directs and you will get on fine.” As Alex walked away he looked inside Sydney’s mind and found what Tim had done, he reversed this change and gave her back her intelligence. He did the same to Cynthia and Miranda hugged his arm as they walked back to the farm house.

The new work force turned up every day and over the next year, Jonathon built the farm house extension, the offices and the new Mushroom sheds. Jonathon was a very happy worker and his Architect came to see how he was doing every day, and they disappeared into the site portacabin for half an hour. Alex did not need to mind control anyone, except the women Zach brought to him every Sunday. He made sure he knew the client’s name and checked that they were not a George Tucker. He also made the woman love their new reality. And set a time limit on their new reality for ten years. Alex made love to Miranda every day and Maurine, Nancy and Hazel on Sundays. Halley was still in the wheelchair with no muscles and Alex or Miranda gave her an enema every day.

Mrs. Davies returned to her husband Detective Sergeant Davies, at Christmas but refused to wear anything but latex and did everything that she was directed to do by anyone. Sergeant Davies retired from the Police, so he could stay home and look after his wife.

Maurine and Penelope spent a year coaching Cynthia and Sydney and they both went to University the following September. Alex secured four more female works from the job center and the money kept rolling in. Miranda ensuring they would love their uniform, and they all worked very happily every day with no-one ever going sick. The Farm was now sustainable and with Zack and Jason, Alex was making real money.

Fin.