The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The new Warden at the PPLA, Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency, plans to turn his inmates into sex slaves, for profit and pleasure.

Chapter One

1.

Prisons have become big business. Just a couple decades ago there were less than a million inmates in local, state and federal jails in the USA. Today there are over five million, many sentenced to life or terms so long that it does not matter. These are the forgotten inmates. Men for whom society has no use. Men who are just numbers in a system of corporate prison outsourcing; drains on bottom line profit.

So, it was inevitable that some smart company lawyer would look at the added value these ultimate “lifer” inmates could offer the bottom line. Whoever that lawyer was, he went back to the source, the Constitution, and reread the XIII Amendment, “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” A light went off in his lawyerly brain, “except as punishment for crime...” In addition, the infamous Patriot Act II, in section 408, provided for lifetime parole, even after the completion of a criminal sentence.

And so, an innocuous sounding paragraph was added to an omnibus prison appropriations bill, by a leading Senator, at the suggestion of a lobbyist who had lunch with the lawyer for the prison corporation. All very legal. Prison labor was valuable. The corporation and the government could both profit by letting out life contracts for prison labor and neither would be responsible for how the labor was used. It was only necessary that the prisoners so sold would be kept under close control and isolation from the “free” society outside the prison system.

When the new Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency was established by regulation, it was natural for the Senator to call on the lobbyist for a suggestion as to who would head the PPLA, and the lobbyist immediately thought of the lawyer, who was quite happy to take a leave of absence from the company to work out the details of the system. He would have the rank of Warden in the virtual prison that would oversee the prisoners turned over to the new labor system.

The Warden’s job was to assure that the prisoners would be securely held while producing the highest profit for the system. He had his own ideas on what uses would produce the highest return, but first had to assure the prison industry that the prisoners could be securely controlled even after release to the contract purchaser.

The PPLA set up its first model prisoner processing facility and arranged to transship a hundred of the most hardened lifers to experiment on control techniques. The structure had been built to resemble an old fashioned concrete and steel Big House (four tiers of cells stacked in a cavernous hall more than the length of a football field, a third as wide), but the real prisoner control would be mind control and so the prison was provided with the most up to date medical and training facilities.

The prisoners were told none of this. They thought they were being moved to another of the new corporate jails being built in rural areas across the country. The Warden told each inmate as he arrived, “You’re the dregs of the prison system. This is a warehouse for the bottom of the barrel. We’re going to work you hard and spend as little as we can on your upkeep. ‘Cause we know you’re not going to like it here, we’re going to control you as close as we can. It’s strict discipline and hard work. Since we’re not going to waste resources on rewards, it’s punishment that will teach you obedience.”

Each prisoner was fitted with a high tech control collar, a highly improved version of the ankle bracelets used for house arrest. This version was coupled with a small device implanted in the inmate’s brain. While the collar, with its rechargeable power source and two way radio controls, could be used to monitor the prisoner and deliver painful shocks when needed (the inmates were told the collar could be used to immobilize them at any time if they disobeyed), it was the implant, with its ability to manipulate the pleasure/pain centers of the brain, and provide a “voice in the head” that was the main instrument of mind control at the facility. The inmates were continually subjected to verbal directions, in the Warden’s voice, through the implanted control chip. Soon, the Warden knew, they would have no thoughts of their own, but only the Warden’s voice in their heads, urging, “Hard work and strict obedience makes a good inmate...”

Hypnosis and mind control had been an interest of the Warden’s from the time he had been young teen. His need to control was probably the reason he became a corporate lawyer. Now, though, this personal interest was given full play at the PPLA jail. Over the first couple months, the control system, run directly from the Warden’s office, had its expected effect and output at the prison factory (where they made plastic crates and containers for the office supply industry) increased dramatically, while expenses for prisoner upkeep were kept very low. “Hungry inmates work harder...” was one of the Warden’s slogans, repeated many times in the prisoners’ heads.

The inmates were so zonked on the constant mind control patter in their heads that they hardly caused any problems. “Work and obey, work and obey...” And those who did cause problems, were gagged and bound at any one of many conveniently located punishment stations, stretched on pairs of posts positioned at various places in the factory or big house corridors, to be beaten and left to writhe there, in virtual implant induced agony for long periods of time. The Warden knew that the inmates had to see the punishments for them to have the most benefit on prison discipline.

2.

He also knew the guards were a weak link in the system he was creating, so after the first couple months, he quietly arranged to transfer the guards to other facilities while he arranged the first life service contracts between a few carefully chosen inmates and the PPLA itself, so the prisoners would provide their own mind controlled guards.

This arrangement worked very well. Soon, except for the Warden (and occasionally, a physician) only prisoners were at the facility and they were constantly subjected to mind control broadcasts through their implants. He knew it was now time to start training the prisoners for sale. He knew the buyers would have to be willing to keep the prisoners carefully controlled, both in body and mind. Daily calisthenics, hard work at the prison factory and limited food supplies kept the inmates trim, hard and, since they wanted to eat, eager to behave as instructed. “Eager inmates have full bellies...”

The inmates were kept very busy. Their routine started with rousting in the early morning, when all would be lined up in the Big House hall for exercise and to hear the Warden exhort them to greater efforts, when they would be expected to shout back an enthusiastic “Yup Sir!” to his rhetorical, mind control questions. This close control and non-stop activity continued until latch down at dusk, when, in long rows and in silence, they would be put through a stretching routine, and some inmates would be pulled out of the lines by the guards, to be racked onto the punishment posts and beaten before all, for failing to work hard enough, or show proper respect. In silence the inmates would march into their individual cells and the guards would go from cell to cell, to bind down each inmate to his bunk where sleep-inducing hypnotic suggestions would commence after the usual induction of suggestions for hard work and obedience.

He understood that the one market where continued control would be a natural component would be the sex slave market. There were always rumors about sex slavery; youngsters kidnapped or brought up to be sex slaves, sold from owner to owner in a secret network. Using the cover of the PPLA, the Warden knew he could generate substantial income from buyers who would want to cooperate fully with the mind control and implant technology that was proving so effective at the facility.

The business plan that had been approved by the consortium of jail companies and the prison bureau called for the first contracts to be let about a year after the facility was established, and for continual transshipments of prisoners to start shortly thereafter. The Warden now had a few months to begin to prepare the original inmates for sale, to establish a routine of accepting new inmates, breaking them, training them and selling them.

He decided that, if the inmates were to be sold as sex slaves, it was necessary to train them to be focused on sex. “Hard work gets hard rewards...” So he began to revise facility conditions to mould the prisoners for their “highest and best use.” He started, at one of the morning exercise sessions, by announcing to the prisoners and inmate guards that, to save money, they were doing away with uniforms. Henceforth, inmates and guards alike would be naked. “Naked inmates have nothing to hide...”

Their orange jump suits and varied footwear were replaced with prison issue tan canvas boots with velcro straps, wrist cuffs and belts made of a tan super tough woven material, set with hardened plastic hooks and eyes, so the prisoners’ wrists could be latched back whenever their hands were not needed for work. “Bound inmates are obedient inmates...” This, the Warden knew, would reinforce the mind control imposed on each inmate and guard. Each guard was given a red jock and red bandana, to distinguish his special status, and each was provided with a short discipline belt that could be hung from the inmate belt each wore. The Warden also had a new uniform, black levi’s, black boots and belt, black t-shirt with the word Warden emblazoned in red. The Warden also had a red rank bandana and a discipline belt hanging from his waist. He never wore underwear.

The Warden explained that the belts would be used to enforce discipline and that all prisoners would show proper respect to anyone with a discipline belt. “Discipline belts make good inmates...” He added another brain washing phrase to the computer-generated mind control broadcasts, “Pinked butts make better inmates.”

With a prison full of naked, mind controlled inmates, and implants that could trigger the pleasure as well as the pain centers of the brain, it would be easy for the Warden to train the guards to train the other prisoners. The Warden personally started to train the guards.

He had set up a Special Training Room next to his office. The room was bare except for a steel shower stall in one corner, fitted with floor and ceiling hooks, a small steel table bolted to the floor next to it, with shaving and other equipment. Each inmate had all his body hair regularly shaved-off, leaving only a little stubble on the top of his head (slightly more for guards). The Warden performed this service for the inmates himself, at least every week, during one of the regularly scheduled hypnosis sessions to which each prisoner had to submit. “A clean inmate is a happy inmate...”

Now he added a bench fitted with manacles to the room, with a chair next to it. One by one he brought the guards into the room “For special training...” After the guards, he started on the other inmates.

3.

The Warden especially enjoyed this part of his job, and now it would only get better. He developed a careful routine for this more advanced mind control procedure. The room was fitted with its own mind control broadcast, to properly prepare the inmate for training. The Warden had himself implanted, so he could hear his computer generated voice giving the hypnotic patter to the inmate, while he performed the physical part of the training.

He started with the biggest, “baddest” guard, who stood six feet tall and was all muscle. While each prisoner was only referred to by the PPLA number tattooed over his left breast, the Warden had nick names for some of the inmates. This guard he called Big Rod. The man was a redhead, and, like the rest of the inmates, had learned to submit to regular grooming. The guard did not flinch when the Warden added masturbation and cock sucking to the cleaning routine. “Obedient guards get special rewards...”

So the Warden knew each inmate’s body intimately. Now, in his Special Training Room, he had moved from grooming the inmates to other pleasures. He started with the usual groom procedure. Big Rod readily submitted to being stretched in the shower stall. There was a foot pedal next to the shower that the Warden could press a few times, causing the wrist cuffs to pull taut. The inmate’s ankles were already spread apart and latched to the floor. The Warden removed his t-shirt, stretched and turned, readying himself for the accustomed intimacy, feeling an unusual excitement, since he knew this session would be the first in which an inmate would begin his real training. The automated hypnotic induction began and he could see Big Rod relax in his bonds.

First the Warden took up the electric shaver and holding the prisoner by his chin, shaved his week old beard, removing it completely. Then he reset the shaver and trimmed the inmate’s head, leaving just a bit on the top. He then cleaned off the underarms and any chest, back, arm or leg hair that had grown back since the last session. He stepped into the stall and behind Big Rod to remove the back hair. The Warden then squatted down, firmly separating the inmate’s asscheeks, shaving there as well. The prisoner squirmed a bit and the Warden paused to use his belt a couple times on the big guard’s gluts. He then stepped around the man, using the shaver on his legs, before carefully taking the inmate’s flaccid penis in his hand and shaving the crotch and balls. As usual, the guard began to become erect from this treatment, so the Warden smacked his penis with an open hand, telling him, “Down boy. Breathe deep. You are not permitted to get hard now. Erection only on command.” The inmate took a deep breath and his erection subsided. The Warden finished shaving him.

The Warden stepped out of the stall, turned knob there, and several sprays of just warm water soaked the inmate. The water turned off, the Warden took a scrub brush and a squeeze bottle of body wash and proceeded to scrub the inmate from head to toe, reaching behind him with the brush, pushing it between his gluts, to make sure he was well scrubbed. The big guard submitted to this treatment, his eyes closed and breathing hypnotically relaxed. The water was turned on again and the prisoner rinsed. The Warden then took up a big, hand held dryer and used it to dry the water from the inmate’s now clean and shaved body.

He released the inmate, ordering him to “Attention!” The big guard snapped to attention immediately, latching his wrist cuffs to the back of this belt, as he had been trained. “I’m not done with you today. Now you are going to start some special training.” With that, the Warden reached behind Big Rod and placed his fist into the inmate’s bound hand. “Grasp.” The inmate’s big hand wrapped about his fist. He pushed the prisoner to the bench, and, releasing his wrists, “Down on your back.”

The inmate complied and the Warden quickly manacled him, wrists and ankles, to the bench. “Close your eyes and focus on the sound of my voice in your head.”

The new hypnotic induction began. Many of the usual affirmations were repeated, but with subtle differences, and new additions.

“You are a life inmate and belong to the prison system, to use as your Warden instructs. Everything you are belongs here for use. Work and obey. Your muscles are here to be used and you want to be strong and useful. Obedience is rewarded. Your mind is here to be used and you want to be obedient. Your body is here to be used and you want to be used. Your Warden knows how to use you. Relax to his touch...”

While the induction continued, the Warden began to handle and massage the inmate racked before him. He massaged the big guard’s chest and shoulders, his strong flanks and thighs, muscled legs. He could feel the prisoner relax to his touch. Even Big Rod’s feet were massaged by his Warden as the hypnosis continued, telling him, “You submit in all ways to your Warden. Being touched is rewarding. Responding to touch is obedience. You are hard and obedient. You are erect in obedience...” The Warden began to massage the prisoner guard’s hardening manhood.

As he stroked the inmate guard cock, the man’s shaft lengthened and stiffened, but the rest of his body remained “relaxed and at ease...” in response to the hypnotic program. As the Warden saw droplets of clear precum oozing from the slit in the bulging cock head, he massaged the liquid, with his thumb, around and under Big Rod’s foreskin, loosening it, allowing the red glans to protrude fully. “Being hard is being obedient. Being erect is rewarding. Giving it all to your Warden makes a good inmate...”

The Warden continued stroking the inmate’s stiff erection, but now, bending over the bound prisoner, he began to lick the swollen cock head, to suckle it, gradually engulfing more of the long shaft. Though the rest of the inmate’s body was limp from the hypnotic suggestions, the Warden could feel little tremblings building in the man’s thighs. The erection stiffened further and the girth of the shaft thickened. The Warden continued easily stroking and sucking, waiting for the moment of the pre-recorded induction when the inmate would be commanded to cum; then he proceeded to stroke hard and quick, sucking deep. Big Rod groaned, tensed, and released his manseed, shooting deep into the waiting throat of his Warden. The physical reaction triggered a change in the mind control patter, “Releasing on command is rewarded. Only release on command. Always release on command. Drain completely. Give your all to your Warden...”

The Warden savored the aromas and flavors of the big guard’s orgasm, nuzzling his head into the inmate’s crotch, sucking the last drops of sperm from the now slightly softening erection. The Warden thought, “With the right training, this one will learn to stay hard after cuming, to recover quickly and be ready to serve again and again.”

As the hypnotic patter continued with suggestions for obedience and hard work that would be rewarded by his Warden, the inmate relaxed to the continuing massage. Then he was brought out of trance and opened his eyes. The Warden continued to massage his chest and torso with one hand, while cupping the big guard’s testicles in the other, “You’ve done well today and now belong to me completely. You will learn many more ways of serving; you will become my instrument to train the others. You now belong completely to the Way of Obedience. Do you understand?” Big Rod, still looking spaced and dazed, nodded a quick “Yup Warden, sir!” The Warden chuckled and squeezed the inmate’s testicles, “Well, I’ll release you soon, but now I am going to teach you one more trick before I send you back to your duties. The Warden unzipped his levis and allowed his bulging manhood to spring from the opening, while the guard looked at him with widening eyes.

The Warden unhooked the inmate from the wrist and ankle manacles and allowed him to sit on the bench, one leg on each side. The Warden then sat across from him, took the inmate’s wrists, reached behind him and latched them back. He kept his arms about the prisoner and pushing with his knees under the big man’s legs, tipped him back, “Wrap your legs around me.” The inmate obeyed. The Warden pushed forward, pulling the prisoner closer.

Big Rod could feel his Warden’s erection pushing against his gluts. He tensed, but relaxed when the Warden scowled, “Relax! Close your eyes. Breathe deep.” As the inmate obeyed, the Warden pushed again and his engorged cock head found the prisoner’s tight anus. Then he pulled back a bit, still wrapped between the inmate’s big thighs.

“Relax now while I grease you.” The Warden produced a small tube from somewhere squeezed some onto his finger and reaching between them, “You know, I could be easy with you; grease a finger and push it in...” (and he did so) “Then two fingers, to stretch you a bit..” (and he felt the big guard’s gluts tighten so he pushed harder, forcing both fingers in) “And maybe even use a butt plug to stretch you more. But you’re a tough guy and two fingers will do.” So he pulled his fingers back and replaced them with his cockhead. He pushed it through the first ring of anal muscles.

He pushed more, entering the big man. One more push and he was fully implanted into his inmate. “Pull your legs tighter around me. Good. This is a good position for you to serve your Warden.” The Warden was especially pleased that the inmate was responding so well, without being in a deep hypnotic state. He leaned close to the inmate’s head and whispered into his left ear, “Conscious obedience is the best obedience...”

He could feel the inmate relax further to the penetration, as his shaft slid further in. Then he began to gently pump the big man, feeling the inmate’s own erection bulging again as it was pressed between them. The Warden increased the tempo of his thrusting, plunging hard, knowing the inmate’s legs wrapped around him would hold him deeply. Big Rod could feel his Warden’s heart pumping faster, as their bare chests ground together. He could actually feel his Warden’s erection stiffen and bulge as his penetrator exploded manseed into him. Breathing raggedly, the Warden leaned against him, finally catching his breath enough to speak.

“Good boy! You did very well! But your training is just starting. You are not permitted any inhibitions. Therefore we will practice every position and variation until you become a pure sex machine, devoted to service. At the same time, you will help me train the other inmates. As your training continues, I will give you a new rank, Trained Stud Slave.” The Warden had pulled his head back as he spoke, and watched the inmate’s eyes carefully as he used the word, “Slave.” The man accepted it without reaction. “When you’ve truly earned that rank, you will be branded with the PPLA logo, in front of all the inmates at rousting or lockdown, so all will know that you are special.”

With that, the Warden released his grip on his inmate, and pulling back, withdrew his manhood with an audible plop sound. He stood, motioned for the inmate guard to sit. He then took the man’s belt, red jock and boots and first put the boots on him. He nodded to the guard to stand, hung his discipline belt, then pulled the jock into place (fondling the hefty testicles as he did so). “Brace!” The guard stiffened. The Warden stepped back to look admiringly at his trainee. He stepped forward again, wrapped his arms around the inmate, squeezed him hard, then, stepping back and around the big man, smacked him hard across the buttocks with his open palm. He pushed his now flaccid penis back into his levis.

Placing his fist into the man’s bound hands, he pushed forward and walked him back into the Big House facility.

4.

The training proceeded smoothly, with the Warden continuing to teach Big Rod new submissive positions while the two of them systematically began to break each guard and inmate to their future as sex slaves. The regular hypnotic induction and patter was at first subtly and then more openly modified to extol the idea of becoming a trained sex slave. The idea of unquestioned loyalty to a master was added to the brainwashed obedience each inmate had to show toward the guards and Warden.

First the guards and then the inmates were initiated as Trained Stud Slaves, in a ritual the Warden devised to cause a cognitive split in the initiate, violently breaking his former life as prisoner from his new life as sex slave.

At the nightly latch down the prisoners to be initiated would be roughly dragged from their positions in the orderly ranks of the inmates, lined along the long walls of the Big House chamber, and racked against the punishment posts that were positioned along the center line of the huge room. There they would be left in the dark while the rest of the inmates were silently marched to their cells to be latched down and subjected to the standard nightly brainwashing.

Much later the night would be pierced by the loud claxon of the prison alarm as all the inmates were shocked awake and hustled in the near dark to their parade rank positions in the Big House hall where they were ordered to stand at brace. The initiates were still hanging between the discipline posts. Once all was in order and silent, one beam of light was focused on the Warden, standing on a small platform at one end of the hall.

The Warden began to speak and at the same time his words were repeated through the control device implants in each inmate’s brain. The induction repeated the themes of their regular brainwashing sessions, then moved into extolling the status of sex slave. He allowed the control system to continue the induction, in his voice, in all the prisoners’ heads. When the Warden could hear the hundreds of inmates, breathing as one, he knew they were ready for the ritual.

A guard had been stationed behind each initiate. At the Warden’s nod the guards took up their discipline belts in unison and struck the initiates. Three sets of three whacks, repeated three times, with each set of 27 strikes tripled, to a total of 81 whacks. Some of the initiates cried out, but most remained silent during the beating.

The Warden spoke, “The inmates you see racked before you are the lowest of the low. And they shall prove that by servicing their tormentors. Guards! Mount your prisoner!” Each guard pulled his manhood from his red jock, stroking it to hardness. Each stepped to the prisoner bound before him, knelt, spread his reddened asscheeks, and tongued deeply, while the inmate squirmed against the ropes that stretched him between the discipline posts. After also wetting his cockhead with saliva, each guard forced himself into the prisoner’s manhole. Some of the inmate’s gasped loudly as they were raped, others took the assault in silence.

The Warden spoke again, “Proper sex slaves service their betters. Slaves! Prove what you are by service! Rotate right and then left to show your master how eager you are to please.” The entranced initiates responded to the command to pleasure the guards who had impaled them.

“Be still! But, continuing to use your gluts, continue to squeeze and relax, to further service the man’s cock that you crave. Let the brazier be brought forth so that each initiate may be branded as a sign that he is a Trained Stud Slave.”

Another guard wheeled out a small cart with a charcoal brazier on it, glowing red coals appearing bright in the darkened hall. Resting in the coals was the PPLA brand. The Warden followed the cart to each initiate and took up the brand, carefully searing the logo into the right asscheek of each inmate. Most of the initiates screamed as they were branded, but some, the Warden noted, did not. “These,” he thought, “being tougher than the others, should be priced higher. If they could be specially trained to be Tough Guys, fighters and disciplinees, bidding would go much higher. Yes, another level of initiation, special training, this would work.”

The initiation continued with the Slave Stud Oath that the Warden recited, “Swear obedience and service without limit!” Each initiate was told by his guard to shout out “Yup Sir!” and so they did. The Warden responded, “Guards! pump ‘til you cum! Then release the Branded Slave Studs and take them to your cells for further training. All inmates return to your cells.”

7.

Big Rod was trying to pay attention to the Warden, but was being distracted by his cock being rotated by the tight buttocks of the initiate racked in front of him. The inmate was a big tough guy who had barely groaned when he was branded. He had trained this initiate many times and knew Inmate #223 well. About thirty years old, at six foot, he was nearly as tall as Big Rod, with a trim waist and broad shoulders, tight washer-board abs, just the fuzz of his dark hair on the top of his well-shaped head. Big Rod’s arms were wrapped around him, one hand tweaking the man’s nipples, the other gripping his testicles and the base of his stiff cock. When he heard the Warden’s command to pump and cum he began to thrust even harder, pulling his shaft out nearly to the cockhead, pushing back in as hard as he could. He could feel himself expanding as he shuddered his manseed into the racked prisoner. Finally spent, he drew back from the initiate, released the man’s wrists, quickly latching them to the back of the inmate’s belt, then releasing his ankles. Grabbing the initiate’s wrists, he ran them both toward one of the guard’s first tier cells while the rest of the prisoners were being marched back to their cells on the higher tiers.

The guard pushed his charge into the cell when they reached it. The barred door slid closed and locked. Big Rod motioned his inmate to kneel on the bunk. The guard cells, unlike the other cells, had bare steel sinks and toilets as well as slightly bigger bunks. Big Rod pulled off his jock and wet it in the sink. Using the wet jock he patted the inmate’s reddened and bruised buttocks, “We could both use some shuteye, so ya can suck me hard right now an’ I’ll park it in ya for the night.” The inmate immediately went down on his trainer, sucking the big cock to rigidity. Then he turned face down on the bunk and spread his legs, lifted his buttocks. Big Rod kneeled between the inmate’s legs and forced his erection back into the man’s anus, planting himself firmly. He then stretched out, over the prisoner, whispering into his ear, “Ya doin’ OK slave. Not good enough. But I’ll keep trainin’ ya ‘til ya get it right. An’ if ya misbehave, I can always stick ya in an isolation hole ‘til ya learn better...” (Big Rod was referring to the dank punishment cells in the prison basement) “Now squeeze my cock like ya love it.” As they both drifted asleep, they began to breathe together, with the big guard relaxing on top of his inmate. They could begin to hear the insistent voice of the Warden in their heads, counting them down and giving them suggestions they could not resist.

The next day the Warden told Big Rod that Inmate #223 would be subject to special ToughGuy training and a second initiation, before becoming one of the first inmates offered for sale. “I want you to be proud—you will be training this inmate to be the toughest of the tough. You’ll need to be especially hard with him. When he’s ready, we’ll prepare a video of you exhibiting him, showing how tough he is, how eager to serve. That’s the video we’ll use to sell him. And you’ll have even more inmates to train.”

End of Chapter One.