The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency (PPLA) implemented his plan to provide brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to wealthy Mr. M. In the first seven chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223, his training by the toughest con guard, Big Red and sale to Master M. In Chapter Seven the manslave and his trainer were brought to a slave-friendly Resort. In Chapter Eight Master M and the manslaves continuing to explore the Resort, are joined by his friend, G. They thoroughly use the manly slaves in the beautiful tropical setting, in an orgy of pleasure. In Chapter Nine, months have passed and M and G made a deal with the Warden, buying Big Red and setting up a “half-way house” to finish training sex slaves provided by the PPLA for delivery to their new owners. In Chapter Ten the Warden brought some more inmates to train, reminding M that “Effective mind control requires strict routine...” The chapter ended with M’s friend’s half-spoken wish granted and G, now bound and controlled, was taken away by the Warden to be trained as a PPLA sex slave. Chapter Eleven followed new manslave G’s experiences at the PPLA prison where he was initiated into the sex slave world as a slave, rather than the master he had been. He is trained by another one of the tough prisoner-guards, Big Bruiser. The Warden is now taking several slaves, including new slave G and his training guard to M’s facility...

Chapter Twelve

1.

As the Warden drove his large black van toward M’s mansion, he considered the inmates he had with him, locked into prisoner shipping barrels. Two were just ordinary manslaves, hard toughs, life inmates for several years, now sufficiently trained for finishing and sale.

The other two were rather special in his mind. Big Bruiser had been at the PPLA facility for years too. He was one of the Warden’s favorite tough-guy prisoner guards. Big, horny and obedient. He thought it would be interesting to see his reaction to being in the mansion environment, treated as just another one of the sex slaves, as though being preped for sale.

And then there was the other prisoner in a barrel in the back... the special order manslave, the former G. Interesting experiment. Usually he had a couple years, sometimes longer, to train an inmate. This job was rushed in a few months. His techniques were becoming more powerful. Of course, that subject half wanted it... “Wonder what M will decide to do with his new toy...”

The rumbling of the auto continued to alternately wake and lull the manslave asleep. It was dark and quiet in the insulated slave shipping barrel. Who was he? He knew. He was PPLA prisoner number 4735. Where was he? He was securely bound and latched into a shipping barrel, loaded into the Warden’s van. It felt good being bound and quietly waiting. What was he? He wasn’t sure. He knew he was a manslave trained at the PPLA prison. He had learned to love the prison, its strict control, the overwhelming need he had to worship and serve Big Bruiser. He could remember no other life.

He knew he was going somewhere called a Half Way House. He thought he remembered that place from somewhere. He wasn’t sure and he knew he should be paying attention to the continuing sound of the Warden’s voice in his head. There also was another voice in his head in recent days. Someone called the Assistant Warden. He had never seen the AW at the prison but somehow the voice was familiar. He wanted to listen to that voice too.

Then there was another voice he remembered too. It was his trainer, Big Bruiser who he loved more than anything. He cried when the guard latched him into the barrel. Maybe he would never see his trainer again... but there were other barrels by the van, so he could hope. He knew, also, however, that we was not supposed to think about things like that. Hope of any sort was not permitted for PPLA prisoners. Just listen to the voices in his head. That always felt good. “Service... obedience... silence...”

2.

M was quite excited when the Warden told him that the special order manslave was ready for further training at his facility. They would be coming from the prison in just under two weeks. The timng was perfect, M had told the Warden. They were having a weekend orgy at the mansion and the Warden could meet several potential customers. After all, a number of the inmates being “finished” at M’s Half Way House were ready for sale.

He wanted to have some entertaining surprises for the Warden and he knew he could count on the manslaves to be especially eager to be displayed. bUT, If they weren’t, that certainly didn’t matter. Displayed they would be. It was the Warden who had repeatedly told him he liked it when the inmates were displayed in ways, “Combining abuse, submission and entertainment...”

One of the mind-bending revelations that the inmates learned at the mansion was that they were to be sold as sex slaves to private owners. At the prison only the Warden and the guards knew that inmates were being trained to be sold. The prisioners believed they would be at the PPLA prison for the rest of their lives, being worked, disciplined, and used for the guards’ pleasure. It was not until the final round of training, when, like inmate 4735, they were given to one guard for instensive individual training, that they began to see themselves as sex slaves, instead of used and abused prisoners. Then at the mansion, their brainwashing mind control was subtley altered to lead them toward becoming eager sex slaves awaiting their one true master... the powerful man with the discipline strap who would be their sole focus forever.

With the help of his butler Jarves and his manslave ‘trustees’ Big Red and the ToughGuy, “TG” as he was now being called by M, and of course, the labor of the inmates, he went to work preparing a festival of discipline and pleasure. In M’s view, what potential buyers wanted to see were the manslaves displayed in ways that highlighted their strength, manliness and obedience. He wanted to display them both grouped and as individuals. The mansion was being redisigned as a showroom to exhibit the PPLA certified tough guy manslaves.

3.

First to be designed was the display that would greet the guests as they entered the mansion. This was the entry hall where M’s first manslave, the ToughGuy, had been introduced to his friends, many months earlier. See Chapter 5. At that time he had a chromed steel framework built, to rack the prisoner in an upright position, stretched from wrists and ankles; orange prison jumpsuit opened, erection proudly displayed. This time, though, M would need to display a dozen naked manslaves. He started by having the entrance walls and ceiling covered with mirroring.

He decided to divide the inmates into two groups. Half would be exhibited individually on steel frames, duplicating the one he had, but he other half would be displayed together on a new version of “The Tooter” device his friend G had created. See Chapter 9.

At that time, G had explained to M what he had been up to, during a week M was away visiting the PPLA prison. “I really wanted to do something special with the manslaves to entertain you when you came back. So the afternnon your trip began I got them off the exerciser runners and told them we were going to work hard on a new kind of discipline so they could show you what well-trained slaves they were. With their help we made this contraption...” It was true, thought M, G was right... the slave studs seemed almost to enjoy being displayed; of course they had been trained to show proper eagerness in obeying any demand, no matter how strenuous or humiliating...

G had pointed to an odd assembly of pvc piping that had some cables running from it to a laptop. M could plainly see a half dozen large dildos along one section of the pipe. He looked perplexed at G, “So how does it work?” G turned to Big Red, “Mount the manslaves.” Then to M, “Let me show you.”

Big Red lost no time implementing Master G’s instructions. Cracking his strap across bare buttocks, he pushed the three other manslaves to the device. His single command to the others was a terse, “Mount!”

He guided the ToughGuy on first. The manslave stepped up onto the piping, squatting to impale himself on the first of the dildos. Big Red took some velcro strapping that was attached to the lower piping and wrapped it around the sex slave’s boots; another was wrapped around the upper pipe and his wrists (which were, as usual, latched back to the chain around his waist) thereby holding him securely in place. The other two manslaves were similarly impaled along the piping, their bare feet adn srists similarly bound. Then Big Red climbed onto a vacant dildo and waited patiently while G secured him in place. G then took four peculiar bits and inserted one into the mouth of each sex slave. The bits strapped around the back of each man’s head and each had a slightly different whistle protruding from it.

“You see, Master M, our sex slaves are mounted on what I call “The Tooter.” I know the note that each whistle makes. The laptop is programmed to cause each whistle to blow in proper time to preset music. The whistle is activated by sending an electric signal through the dildo, causing the appropriate whistle to blow. More power causes louder whistling. Watch.”

G pressed a button on the computer. The computer started playing a jaunty, techno tune and after the first couple bars the whistles started, timed to the music. M could see the manslaves wincing as the shocks delivered through their rectums forced air through the whistles. All the stud slaves had to do was breathe in between jolts; the machinery did the rest. After a couple minutes of tooting, all the manslaves were sporting erections and the ToughGuy slave was beginning to drip precum. M gazed at Big Red’s enormous hard-on, smiling at the big stud’s efforts at tooting on time. Excellent mind-control training.

“Very droll. Quite entertaining. This was a very good idea G. Just the sort of training to keep the manslaves primed and perky. How long can they keep at that?” “Well, I’ve had them tweeting away for a couple hours or more at a time. They just need to be watered between songs and they’re fine. Compared to some of the other training, this is easy on them.”

But that was months ago and G was not presently available to enjoy the exhibit... except, now that he was being returned to the mansion as a trained manslave, he would be one of the exhibitions! M hoped that G could appreciate the humor. He was so looking forward to seeing what a fine manslave G made! He had arranged for G to be declared legally incompetent, so, while not technically a PPLA-sold manslave (M expected, though, G would have the PPLA brand) M was his guardian and wanted to make sure that G would be treated just like any other sex slave in the household.

The new version of The Tooter was called “The Organ Organ” and improved upon the old design in several ways that M expected would be quite entertaining.

The new musical exhibit was built from stainless steel, like the individual display racks that surrounded it along the mirrored walls—while the old version was built from pvc piping and located in the basement pleasure room; the old was made of two ranks in a row to accomodate the inmates, while the new was round to better fit the mansion entrance hall. It was mounted on a turnstyle so the whole contraption slowly rotated, within the larger circle formed by the stationary racks, the better to display the studs.

Like the original, however, the main railing was set with dildos; a railing below and above set with velcro straps; a fourth railing had organ pipes attached. At each mounting station there was also a flexible stem, ending in a lucite cup that could be positioned to catch any manly secretions the mounted studs might emit. The whole had the look of some sort of exotic steel floral sculpture. The addition of the manslaves with their various coloring, sizes and well-muscled bodies, added to the bizarre, but to M, exciting exhibit. It was all controlled from a small notebook computer mounted on a post in front of it.

Another innovation was the improvement in the sounding devices. The original Tooter used whistles built into bits inserted into the slave’s mouths and strapped around their heads. When shocked through the dildo on which they were impaled, the exhibited manslaves could not help but blow the whistle. The new device, however, used double pairs of polished organ pipes as sounding devices. Each pair had a tube and mouthpiece attached to it, that could be inserted into the prisoner’s mouth and strapped around his head. A hidden pump kept a constant flow of air into the pipes. Some of that air pressure would force into the manslave’s lungs and when the slave was shocked through the dildo, the air would be forced to expell, with the computer causing the appropriate pipe to emit the proper sound. This way, an entire double twelve note instrument could be powered by six manslaves. The power used to pump the air and provide the jolt was substantially greater than the old device and the balance between air-pressure into the lungs and jolting was arranged for maximum effectiveness. When securely strapped in place, the manslaves became an integral part of the instrument, unable to do anything but produce the required sounds when forced to do so. M considered this an excellent form of discipline for the sex slaves.

M spent a good deal of time fine-tuning this exhibit, which was the most complex he was having built, mounting his manslaves on it for hours of forced practice at a time, dealing with programming glitches, until everything worked exactly as intended. He could imagine his guests, handed glasses of chilled champagne as they entered, lingering in the entrance hall to be entertained by the display; interacting with it in amusing ways...

Other exhibits had to be planned as well. A light repast was to be served outdoors in the garden, near the gravel yard area that was used for outdoor slave exercise. So a doxen wooden racks were built about the terraced garden area, for inmate display while the guests were fed. The plan was to allow the guests to choose manslaves to try-out and there were plenty of bedrooms in the mansion, all with beds now equiped with velcro bindings, from which each guest could choose. Big Red and TG had practiced efficiently moving the stud slaves from the garden exhibit to the the bedrooms and were ready to serve; as were all the manslaves.

4.

The Warden and the additional prisoners arrived just a day before the party. With M greeting the Warden in the garage, Big Red and the ToughGuy were there to remove the barrels packed into the Warden’s van. Each barrel contained one prisoner, shipped for finishing at the mansion “half-way house.” Once rolled and manhandled down to the basement prison, the barells were opened and the prisoners were rousted out for inspection.

M was most impressed with one big inmate who had on the PPLA’s prisoner-guard “uniform”—an orange bandana and jock, old work boots and a discipline strap hanging from the control belt latched around his tight belly. He was a bit disappointed when the Warden explained he had brought Big Bruiser along to help out and that the guard would return to the prison with him after a few days of “R&R” at the mansion.

M carefully inspected the inmates that were being assigned to further training under his tutelidge. He was, of course, aware which prisoner was his former friend G. While he was quite impressed by the muscle the younger man had built up over the past few months, he was very careful to give no indication that he recognized the manslave. G-slave became quite erect when M hefted his testicles, but then, so did the other two manslaves. He understood without the Warden telling him that there must be no indication whatsoever that G-slave had been anything but a manslave, ever.

M had no intention of ever selling this new slave, though he might rent him out as part of the Rent-a-Slave program he had discussed with the Warden. Rather, he would continue to train G-slave, enjoy him, and eventually, make him a slave-trustee at the mansion, to help train and control the manslaves that were being processed through the facility for sale.

The new slaves behaved exaclty as they had been trained to behave. They stood stiffly at brace, cocks sporting straight before them, ready to obey any order given. M thought it would be a good idea to give these manslaves some practice as exhibits so he suggested that he and the Warden each take two of them and lead them to what he told the Warden was, “A new and improved display facility... I am certain you will find it amusing!” The Warden nodded as he reached behind Big Bruiser and another inmate, to grab their balls between their muscled legs to push them forward. M did likewise with the other two, including G-slave. As he grabbed their testicles, he made sure to insert his thumb into each manslave’s rectum, ensuring a good grip and easy control. He was satisfied that both slaves were trained to being “handwalked” and were responding properly. Big Red and the ToughGuy were told to jog behind. It was one of M’s rules that manslaves had to run or jog wherever they were going, unless being handwalked. So while the masters handwalked four of the inmates, M’s two slaves jogged behind, hands clasped behind the small of their backs, heads and cocks erect.

Once in the entrance hall the Warden whistled his approval, “Ah, very good. An improvement indeed. What do you call it?” “The Organ Organ. Red, TG, help mount them and yourselves.” Releasing the one prisoner, he pulled G-slave back toward him, wrapping his arms around the slave. Pulling him back so he could feel M’s erection straining against his pants while he stroked the slave’s erection. He nibbled on the slave’s neck and shoulders, quietly telling him, “You’re tasty and responsive. Later, I’ll discipline you and put you through your paces.”

Mounting G-slave onto the device, he was pleased to see how eagerly the manslave accepted the dildo and the mouthpiece. Shortly all were mounted and the device was activated. Slowly turning, the six manslaves began responding to the forced breath and shocks, raggedly at first, and then more harmoniously. M nodded to the Warden who also indicated his approval. “I’ve programmed it to train them in scales and simple tunes for a couple hours. Let’s find something cool to drink and we can come back and watch their progress.

They returned a short time later to observe the manslaves’ continuing efforts. The device was slowly circlng in the center of the entrance hall. The pipes were playing a happy tune, in contrast to the manslaves who all seemed to be focusing through the pain to keep in time, since missing a note would result in a more severe shock. There was a slight sheen of sweat glinting on their muscular bodies. The lucite “flowers” that were positioned to catch their erection drippings were collecting clear precum mostly, but it looked as though a couple of the new manslaves had orgasmed as well, nearly filling their cup “flowers.” M removed those two cups and handed one to the Warden. The two sipped the contents and replaced them. “Tasty. But, after practice is over, I will have to spank these two for cuming without permission.” Turning to the inmates, he stated clearly, “Manslaves may not cum without permision. Cuming without permission is always punished.”

At that point Jarves entered the room with six other naked prisoners on leashes. “Master M, here are the remaining trainees, as you requested.” “Excellent Jarves. Kindly assist the Warden and me as we mount them on the displays. I want everything to look as it will tomorrow night. Later we’ll move them to the second display area.”

Spurred on by the jaunty tune coming from the Organ Organ, the remaining sex slaves were quickly mounted on the display racks. Given the appropriate mind control trigger words, they all began to sport erections.

Not wanting to waste any opportunity to continue manslave training, M suggested to the Warden “We ought to manhandle the racked studs to get them used to how the guests will probably inspect them...” With the Warden’s nodded approval the two went about the room fondling, stroking, smacking manslaves helplessly racked around the hall. After working a couple of fingers into tight slave butt he’d have the slave lick his fingers clean. All the manslaves came quickly when M or the Warden sucked their erections.

After a while they turned off the Organ Organ and switched slave studs from there to the racks and visa versa. Shortly one set of inmates was tooting eagerly while the other group were now racked around the entrance hall, being inspected, smacked and probbed in their turn.

M especially focused on G-slave. The younger man had that focused-on-the-moment, thoughtless gaze that properly trained manslaves showed during any sort of training or use. This one, M thought, as he massaged a finger tip into the dripping slit at the end of the slave’s erection, sucumbed to PPLA standard mind control very quickly and quite completely. He was eager to see how the new manslave would respond to being ridden by Big Red. Yes, G-slave and TG would also be an excellent pair for sex displays.

He went behind the slave and pulled the naked buttocks against his trousers so the slave could feel his erection. A quick zip released his manhood; he moistened it with some spit and stroked it harder, pressing the cockhead against the manslave’s manhole. A strong thrust impalled the inmate fully. Grabbing the slave’s erection with one hand, wrapping the other around his chest, he began rocking the slave into his quickening thrusts. Biting at G-slave’s neck and shoulders, he pulled his hard cock nearly out and plunged back in deeply, over and over, until he could contain himself no more. M exploded, driving his manhood hard into the slave, as the manslave also orgasmed, over and over.

As he opened his eyes he saw the Warden standing by another slave stud, absent mindedly twisting a nipple, and smiling as he watched M and G-slave. “That new slave exhibits well.” Catching his breathe, M replied, “Right. I’ll think I’ll have him and TG exhibited to the guests together during supper. We can set up a platform with a matt on it and have them go at it... should be entertaining! But first, I think I’ll take this one to a training room to work on breath’n’ mind control. That will prep him adequately.”

5.

G-Slave was properly submissive as M latched his wrists behind his back, after removing him from the display rack. He relaxed to M’s grip as the Associate Warden grasped his testicles from behind, inserting his thumb into the manslave’s butthole, hand walking him downstairs to the sex slave training area.

They entered a small room set up for one-on-one training. The floor, walls and ceiling were covered in thick dark gray carpeting. The one light shown on a raised platform, also covered in cartpeting. It was affixed with ankle and wrist cuffs; a headset and control panel were lying on it, attached by cables. A black desk chair on wheels completed the room’s equipment.

M had G-slave lie on the platform, on his stomach. M took the discipline belt he always wore hanging at his side and proceeded to whack the manslave across his buttocks, legs and feet. Then he rolled the slave over and stretched him out, latching him to the platform.

For the next couple hours the Associate Warden and new manslave were together, with one of M’s hands over his mouth and nose, controlling his breathing, while the other hand squeezed his nipples, or stroked his erection. M carefully talked him into a deep hypnotic state, repeating his command triggers, using the belt, maintaining his erection.

The time passed quickly as it always does when one is focused on mind control. When M was done he ordered the manslave to sleep and left him bound there.

When he was awoken by M some hours later, the Associate Warden was accompanied by Big Red and TG. “I’ve decided rather than selling you to the highest bidder, like we will do with the other manslaves, I think with the right training you could become one of our trustees, like these two, or the guard that our Warden brought along for his own pleasure. The manslaves who are for sale are kept entirely naked, but our trustees, as a mark of their status, are required to wear boots. So, you are going to be booted as a probationary trustee. If you are very focused and well-behaved, we will make that position permanent.”

“First things first; Red and TG, I want you two to recite the Manslave Rules for our probationary trustee. Slave, pay attention. You need to memorize these rules too! Start.”

The two stud slaves stood next to each other at brace, heads held high, and began together:

“1. Manslaves must work for their keep; a good manslave is passive, obedient and useful.
2. Manslaves must cooperate with mind control training.
3. Manslaves with belt marks and a pinked butt are well-trained manslaves.
4. Manslaves will sport erections on command.
5. Manslaves will sport erections whenever approached by Master.
6. Manslaves shall be sexually submissive or aggressive on command.
7. Manslaves know discipline is love.”

“Well said! Alright. I want the three of you on the floor and in a three-way cock-sucking position. While you suck eachother off, I’ll boot G-slave. You will, however, not be given a discipline belt until your probationary period is over. Until then, we will treat you mostly like any other manslave trainee. Now get to it!”

The three manslaves eagerly got on the floor, with each sucking another’s erection, while M slowly and carefully put an old pair of boots on G-slave. When he was done, he stepped back to watch the three sex slaves pleasuring eachother; all naked except for their control belts and boots. Then he knelt among them, stroking their firm flanks, massaging muscular backs, licking where mouths and erections met. Soon he was lost in their warmth and testosterone charged aromas...

When they had all been thoroughly drained, M pulled G-slave to his knees and exposing his own erection ordered, “Suck cock.” The manslave eagerly complied, leaning into the Assistant Warden’s crotch. “I’m gonna piss first, so make sure you swallow it all... yep, belly full of warm piss is just what a good sex slave needs. Ah... that’s better. Now you keep sucking ‘til I cum.”

6.

Everyone in the house, masters, butler and manslaves alike, were busily getting ready for the first guests to arrive. Finally the slave studs were all in the entrance hall, on the racks or on the Organ Organ, having been told to relax. Directed by Jarves, Big Red and TG had practiced repeatedly the efficient movement of the slave studs from the entrance hall to the garden displays and now everything was ready.

As the first car was coming up the mansion drive M was giving each inmate the mind control trigger words that would bring each to a stiff erection and keep him hard for the entire exhibit.

Jarves greeted the guests with tall flutes of fine champaign. M handed each a discipline belt like the one he wore.

Soon all were mingling with the racked manslaves and being entertained by the Organ Organ. The weekend orgy was going to be the greatest... and no doubt a couple of the manslaves would be sold, to the enormous profit of the PPLA and its Wardens...

7.

It took all a few days to recover from what must have been one of the most stupendous orgies of all time... M’s blurred memories were mostly of multiple orgasms in multiple combinations with multiple sex studs.

The Warden was on his way back to the prison with Big Bruiser packed in his shipping barrell. M allowed the big guard plenty of opportunities to fuck G-slave, for the entertainment of all, and let the Warden know that he would be happy to have the muscle stud back at the mansion any time, for more “R&R.”

The four manslaves that had been sold were likewise latched into shipping barrells, with stiff, new discipline belts neatly tied onto the top of each barrell, ready to be send off, for their new masters’ use.

The three house trustees, Big Red, TG and G-slave had been put on light duty, enforced rest, for a couple days to recouperate from their manly exertions over the orgy weekend. M was particularly happy how well G-slave was fitting into the household. It was like the younger man had never been away; had always been a sex slave. He wanted his manslaves to be happy and knew that continual strict discipline and hard use would keep them secure, focused, well mind-controlled, erect... and quite happy.

M was alone in the manslave exercise yard, doing stretching exercises to limber up for a discipline-and-abuse sex training session with the two new manslaves the Warden had left in his care. He wore just loose fitting black cotton shorts, cinched by a broad leather belt, from which hung the usual discipline strap, and his shinny black leather master’s boots. Shortly Jarves would bring out the naked sex slaves and he would train them to show proper respect and submit to him in all ways.

After that he’d roust his three trustee slaves, take them on a jog around the extensive mansion grounds, cracking their bare buttocks with his strap as they ran, so they’d know who were the manslaves and who the master.

Life was good and that is exactly how it would always remain.

The end.