The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the new corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency had to show a profit with the lifers and long-term inmates at his disposal. In Chapter One he implemented his plan to use the inmates as prison guards and to brainwash all the prisoners into willing sex slaves. Utilizing Patriot Act II life probation regulations and a loophole in the Thirteenth Amendment, this former corporate lawyer intends to sell the trained inmates to the highest bidders; first, though, training and enjoying them himself. We follow the progress of inmate #223 as his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod, continues.

Chapter Two

1.

The newly initiated sex slaves had additional sex training sessions added to their daily routine of exercise, discipline and work at the prison factory. They were stripped naked and taken as a group for the special sex training to the Guards’ R&R. This was a fairly large room just off the Big House main hall. It had a bank of barred windows overlooking the prison yard, steel tables and benches bolted along the rear wall, big TV screen built into one end wall and, along the other wall, a double row of hooks with manacles with some canvas gym mats on the floor.

At that end of the room the guards would put them through their paces, first having the inmates stimulate each other, 69ing and butt hole sucking. Then they’d have to show the guards proper respect by kneeling before them and sucking them to hardness. The guards had been trained to hold their piss for the training sessions, so the inmates would have to suck their piss while exciting them. Inmates that did not behave exactly as ordered were strung up against the wall with the manacles and left there while training continued. Most of the guards then took a few inmates aside for special position training while a couple of the guards took out their discipline belts and worked over the inmates unlucky enough to have shown insufficient enthusiasm. But then even these were taken from the walls and passed around among any of the guards who might come by the R&R center. There was always an orgy in progress there.

Big Rod always included inmate #223 in his training group. They would go through the simpler positions first, with the guard thrusting his erection into each waiting inmate in turn. Then they would all be ordered into a different position to be impaled by their trainer again. This would continue for an hour or more. If the prisoners had not been trained to not think during these sessions, they might have wondered how Big Rod could remain hard so long without cuming. The guard did not wonder, though; he knew that the Warden’s hypnotic training gave him the stamina to do his duty and train all the prisoners assigned to him.

The scene in the room was both bizarre and stimulating. Here and there about the room a guard would be fucking an inmate sprawled across one of the tables, other muscular guards were being serviced on the gym mats. The room was filled with guards shouting orders and the strong scent of men in heat. The longer the session lasted, the more the guards went wild in the orifices of the prisoners.

Big Rod also knew that inmate #223 was one of the prisoners singled out for special ToughGuy training. He knew that meant he had to be extra hard on the big prisoner. While he made sure he smacked each prisoner a few times with his discipline belt during every session, he always struck number 223 extra hard and extra often. When, at the end of the session, the prisoners were required to lay down on their stomachs on the mats or cold concrete floor for a “rest period” he would continue training this prisoner. He especially enjoyed laying down on top of a resting inmate, on his back, and ordering number 223 to squat over him, mounting his erection, to service him while the rest of the group relaxed. At such times he would tweak the inmate’s nipples, smack him across the face, squeeze his testicles, and otherwise abuse him, all the while ordering him to rotate left or right, or ride him like a horse.

At night the guards had their pick of the inmates. Big Rod almost always chose inmate #223 (though at times he would pull the prisoner out of line and bind him to the punishment racks that lined the middle of the Big House main room, to beat him and leave him hanging there overnight, “To teach ya respect..."). Even when he brought the prisoner into his cell overnight, he made sure he followed the Warden’s instructions and handled him roughly.

The inmate was big and well-built. About thirty years old, intense black eyes, just a fuzz of dark hair remaining on his shaved head. Big Rod did not know (nor would he ever be told) why this inmate was in for life without parole, but he did know that the Warden wanted this inmate trained as a ToughGuy. He was already tough when the guard started training him; he was getting tougher with every bruise, every assault from his trainer.

A typical nightly routine began with the inmate being pushed along to the cell he had to share with his guard. Big Rod would keep his discipline belt handy and whack the inmate as they jogged over to the wall of cells. Since silence was the rule during latch-down, the sound of belts smacking bare butts echoed through the Big House, as other guards prepped their charges too.

Big Rod loved the feeling of power the Warden had taught him to experience as he worked his charges. He enjoyed constantly inflicting humiliation and abuse on the prisoners; liked shouting in their faces; knowing they would do nothing but stand stiffly at brace no matter what he did to them. He nearly never got within an arms reach of a prisoner without smacking him across the butt or punching him in the stomach.

With inmate #223 his feelings became completely aroused; the Warden wanted him to hold nothing back while training this ToughGuy inmate. He would hit him often and hard; each bruise and contusion, even a couple broken bones, would only make him tougher. The Warden told him, “If he dies, he’s not tough enough to sell; if he lives and fetches a good price, you will be rewarded by having more ToughGuys to train...”

Once in their cell, the guard could unload his pent up anger on the hapless inmate. But, besides knocking him around, Big Rod had been taught that proper training included careful attention to the details of humiliation and submission. He almost always had the inmate lick his boots, then take them off and lick his feet, belting him if he missed slurping between each sweaty toe. He would also have the inmate lick his armpits, as a “special reward...” and carefully lick his butt hole. There was always time for the inmate to suck the piss from Big Rod’s big rod. Then cock cleaning, and the guard would whack the inmate if he did not pay sufficient attention to tongue cleaning under his thick foreskin. Then, when the guard was sufficiently aroused, he would start on the fuck positions, working through each repeatedly. Finally, he would strap the prisoner to the bunk, face down, and force his erection back into the inmate’s anus, to “park it” for the night. When their breathing had calmed, the implants in their heads would start the standard hypnotic conditioning and sleep training.

2.

The inmate’s ToughGuy training went well and a few months later the Warden decided he was ready for his second initiation. Then it would be time to auction him to the highest bidder.

The Warden had instructed the guards on prepping the special inmates for their second initiations. Big Rod followed the directions carefully, wanting to show the Warden that his inmate was the best of all. While the inmate had been trained with repeated bouts of sleep deprivation and disruption, the guards now began a series of days of sleep interference that left the inmate dazed. During his sex position training session he mistook several commands from another guard (the guard had intentionally misspoke) and was reprimanded with shouting and belting.

In pretend anger, Big Rod came over and also shouted at him that he “needed to be punished hard.” He pushed the inmate down and grabbed his face, covering his nose and mouth with his big hand, preventing the struggling prisoner from breathing. He shouted over and over that he was “such a worthless shit head, ya ought t’ die—ya ain’t gonna get trained by me anymore.” He turned to another guard and told him, “Take this piece of shit and beat the crap out o’him, throw him in an isolation hole. No food, no water. Maybe in a week we’ll pull him out an’ if he’s still alive, work him over some more. Warden said if these shit heads don’t train right, we can kill ‘em.” Then looking right into the frightened eyes, “Ya gonna die!” He continued to hold the inmate’s mouth and nose until he fainted.

The Warden had been watching this from a monitor and quickly came into the R&R center, nodding to Big Rod, “Good job!” He turned to the other guard, “Take him down to an isolation hole. When he comes too, work him over a bit and then leave him there. I don’t want him dead, so 36 hours, no more, we leave him there.” Turning again to Big Rod, “That’s when you get him for initiation. You’re going to get him at latch down and tell him he is going to die, as a special lesson to all the inmates.” Then the Warden pulled Big Rod aside, “Now you be careful, I want to sell this one; everyone will think he died, but, it will just be for show and to train them. Later you will see how I have set everything up for this—no one but you and I will ever know.”

3.

Inmate #223 was barely able to move in the small isolation cell where the guard had thrown him. He did not know how much time had passed; how long he had been out. He was hungry, cold and more frightened than ever.

The metal door clanged open and light flooded the dark cell. He heard the crunch of boots and felt a big familiar hand pull him up. “I told the Warden about you shit-head! He said it was up t’me t’kill ya if I wanted. An’ that’s what I want! Ya a no good sex slave and ya gonna suffer! Now ya keep quiet an’ obey! Show the rest that ya tough enough to die!”

The guard pushed a rubber ball bit into the inmate’s mouth and a hood over his head, pulling him from the cell, punching him repeatedly as he half dragged and half carried him from the basement cells to the Big House Main Hall.

The prisoners were assembled for their regular latch down routine; everyone lined up in the Main Hall, under the tiers of cells. The only sounds were the movement of boots across the concrete flooring and the occasional sounds of some guard belting some inmate.

Big Rod hauled his prisoner over to one of the discipline racks in the middle of the hall. There he carefully suspended the inmate by his wrists and ankles, pulling the bindings tight. Then he pulled off the hood so the prisoner could see that he was in the middle of latch down. The Guard stepped in front of the prisoner and stood at brace before him, “Ya stay focused on how I trained ya an’ ya’ll make me proud; ya’ll die like a man.”

The Warden walked up to the inmate, reached for the rubber ball bit, testing it. He pushed it around, clicking a switch in it, positioning it better in the prisoner’s mouth and tightening the fastening around his head, “We don’t want you breaking latch down silence; we want to show the others how a ToughGuy dies.”

Then the Warden spoke loudly, so all could hear: “This inmate failed in his training and his trainer has decided to terminate him. Under the special rules that apply to this prison, any inmate can be executed at any time. This is the first such execution in this prison, but there will be more. Only complete obedience permits survival here. The bit I just activated in the prisoner has a heart beat monitor in it, being transmitted to the prison sound system so you can all hear when he dies. Guard: you will beat the prisoner until he faints and then block his breathing until he dies. Do you understand?” Big Rod shouted back, “Yes Sir, Warden, Sir!”

Everyone stood silently for a moment; the only sound that of the inmate’s heart beat, reverberating through the prison. The big guard strode around and behind the inmate, took up his belt and flexed his muscles. Then he started to beat the inmate, hard. The only sounds were the thump of his belt and the quickening heart beat of the prisoner. This went on for several minutes until the prisoner hung limply from his wrists, head down. His distressed heart beat was now the only sound.

The Warden nodded to the guard, “Step up to the inmate to enter him! “Yes Sir, Warden, Sir!” Big Rod moved in behind the racked prisoner, against his bruised back and buttocks. The Warden stepped next to them; reaching between them he released the guard’s cock from its red jock and stroked it hard, until the head was moist with precum. “Enter.” “Yes Sir, Warden, Sir!” The guard pushed his hardness into the limp inmate, entering him fully with one thrust. “Good, Now complete the execution!” “Yes Sir, Warden, Sir!”

Big Rod pulled back the inmate’s head and covered his mouth and nose with one big hand. At first the heart beat increased, then became ragged, then (as the guard depressed the switch hidden in the mouth piece) the sound stopped all together.

The Warden spoke loudly, “Is the prisoner dead?” “Yes Sir, Warden, Sir!” “Good! Let this be a lesson to all: obey or die! All inmates report to your cells. Dismissed!”

The guard and Warden remained where they were while the other guards hustled the prisoners to their cells. Big Rod moved his fingers just enough to allow a little air into the inmate’s nostrils. The Warden whispered to him, “Remove him quickly, over your shoulder and get him to my private training room. Quick now.” Big Rod nodded, pulled his still hard cock back, unlatched the limp prisoner, tossed him over his massive shoulder, and ran with him out of the Big House Main Hall; his stiff cock preceding him, his balls slapping against his muscled thighs.

4.

Once the inmate was manacled onto the bench in the Warden’s training room, the guard removed the bit from his mouth, “Use mouth to mouth on him; make sure he’s breathing!” Big Rod nodded again and bent over the prisoner, opened the mouth, took a deep breath and clamped his own mouth against the inmate’s mouth, pushing a lung full of air into the unconscious prisoner.

Inmate #223’s eyes began to flutter and then open; as he focused, he saw the guard glaring down at him, heard him saying, “Hey Warden, Sir! This fuck is still alive! Ya want me to finish him here?” With that he put his hand on top of the inmate’s face, closing off his nose and mouth to breath again. The Warden came close to the inmate, struggling against the guard’s hand. He ordered, “Stop moving!” The inmate obeyed. “Good. Well, you can let him breath again. But after each breath, you clamp down again; just enough to keep him alive until I decide what to do.”

The guard obeyed, carefully controlling the inmate’s breathing with one hand while fondling the bound prisoner’s chest muscles with the other. While the Warden pretended to consider his options, the big guard found a spot between two of the inmate’s ribs and pushed a knuckle there, twisting until his prisoner writhed in pain.

The Warden smiled at him, “Go ahead and play with him while I decide what to do. Since he’s not dead, we might find some use for him. But the other prisoners would lose a valuable lesson if they see him again. Hmm.” He came over to the two and leaned over them, reaching to fondle the inmate’s testicles, “Well, there’s one bigger cell in the basement; you can bring him there and continue his training. Tell you what, inmate, I’m going to have your trainer release your mouth in a moment. I’m going to ask you one question. You answer right, and maybe you’ll live. OK guard, release his mouth.” Big Rod removed his hand from the inmate’s mouth, but continued to knead his bruised rib cage with his other hand, though more gently now.

“The only way I can let you live is if I get you away from here. So, I’m going to sell you as a sex slave. If you displease your new owner and you are sent back here, we’ll use you to make a snuff film—creeps will pay good bucks to see someone cut apart with an axe. Do you understand?” The inmate weakly responded, “Yes Sir, Warden...” The Warden cracked him hard across the face, “Good. OK guard, get this piece of crap out of here. You’re going to train him hard then we’ll video tape you putting him through his paces and then put him on the market. Oh yeah, if he fails in his video test, you’ll kill him then and there and we’ll sell that snuff video instead.” The Warden left the room.

Big Rod pushed his hand over the prisoner’s mouth and nose again, using his other hand to fist the man’s testicles, just released by the Warden, kneading them hard, “Sure would like to snuff ya...” He shook his head and let the inmate breathe. Then he released the manacles, hauling the inmate up. “Stand at brace! Ya real lucky dumb fuck! Me, I’d like t’ finish killin’ ya, but the Warden wants t’ sell ya, so that’s what we gotta train ya for—ya gonna be the best sex slave. Ya want’ live, right?” Inmate #223 stared blankly back at his trainer.

5.

Big Rod and inmate #223 were together, naked, in the isolation cell continually for days, except when the big guard left to eat. The inmate was forced to use a pot that the guard would bring into the room filled with watery gruel. First the inmate would have to eat what was in the pot then use it for his toilet. Whenever the guard had to piss, he’d use the inmate’s mouth, “Sex slaves make good urinals...” Sometimes he would piss into the gruel and make him eat it that way.

The hard sex training continued every day, all day. Both guard and inmate developed extraordinary sexual stamina; both could go at it for hours at a time; with the two moving from one sex position to another, over and over again.

“Ya good at sucking cock, but ya gonna learn t’ deep throat me today. Squat an’ follow directions.” The prisoner, as always, immediately responded to his trainer’s order and squatted before him. “Suck piss!” The prisoner clamped his mouth over the thick cockhead and began sucking as the guard began pissing. As he had not relieved himself in hours, he had a lot to give his piss-mouth trainee. When he finished, the inmate’s mouth remained clamped over his cock. “Not bad, slave. Ya swallowed it all without losing a drop. Nothin’ like a belly full of warm piss to keep a sex slave happy! Now ya gonna swallow my cock. Ya gotta learn not t’ gag.”

The guard pushed his hips forward, his stiff shaft slipping deeper into inmate #223’s mouth. The prisoner was usually able to take about half the shaft before he’d begin to gag and have to back off a bit to be able to suck and tongue Big Rod’s big rod. “Now this time ya gotta relax an’ let me slide it all the way in. Down on ya knees so I can get a better angle...” The prisoner, already squatting before his trainer, went down further, on his knees and then back down with his ass against the floor. In this position, the guard’s legs were on either side of his knees and his belly close above the inmate’s head; he was on an angle to force his cock in deeper.

“Now ya gonna relax an’ let it in. If ya start t’ gag I’ll back off a little, then push again. We’re gonna keep at it ‘til ya don’t gag no more. Just feel my cock pushing against ya mouth, relax ya jaws and let it be...”

The inmate did his best to comply with the guard’s instructions, gagging a few times at first, getting hit a couple times, but then feeling his jaw muscles relaxing back and apart, receiving the big guard’s huge erection fully. After a bit, the trainer backed off and had the inmate assume a fuck posture, on his back, legs up. After fucking in a couple positions, they resumed deep throat training. “Ya sex slaves gotta be eager t’ take cock, any time, any way. Ya gotta always be ready t’ service ya betters. The inmate, his mouth full of cock, grunted once for “yes” as he had been taught.

While the training was strict and demanding, there were times when Big Rod would relax a bit with is trainee. “Besides serving cock, ya need to learn to massage ya master. So ya can learn on me. It’s a privilege to be allowed to touch me with ya hands, slave. That’s why I mostly kep ya hands latched back, ‘cept when exercisin’ ya. Now, though, ya gonna learn to give me a good rub down, startin’ with my feet.”

After a few days of practice, Big Rod found he could just lie there on the cot in the isolation cell, letting the inmate alternately massage his muscled body and suck his stiff manhood. As a special reward, he’d let the trainee straddle the cot, taking the big rod up his butt. Big Rod was really happy that the Warden was letting him focus on training this slave for sale. He wondered when the Warden would tell him it was time to video tape them in action; he was looking forward to showing the Warden how well the training had progressed.

And always, the Warden’s voice was there, telling them when to train, how to train, repeating the code they were to obey. Always, especially as they fell asleep, the Warden’s voice was there, telling them to relax, to obey his voice, to focus on being the best trained inmates of all. Just a couple words from the voice and they would become relaxed and completely responsive to instructions.

9.

Big Rod did not have to wait long to exhibit the inmate’s progress. After a few more days, the Warden himself unlocked the cell door to find the trainer and inmate locked together. Prisoner #223 was on the cot, on all fours with the big guard kneeling behind him, tight against his buttocks. The Warden strode up to them, letting the door clang shut behind him.

“Well, well, got him clinched in the sack. Good. Let’s see how deep.” He reached around Big Rod and probed his hand between the inmate’s gluts, finding where the guard’s erection had entered the prisoner’s anus. “Stiff and fully inserted. Good. But it can get bigger than that.” The Warden proceeded to massage the base of the guard’s cock and to finger his balls, noting with satisfaction that the big inmate’s ballsack tightened and his erection had swelled further. Then he pulled out his hand and licked his fingers. “Hmm. Tasty. Now fuck him hard while I watch.”

Even without the encouragement of his Warden, Big Rod had begun pumping the inmate’s manhole. He pumped hard and quick, pulling back far enough to show most of his thick shaft to the watching Warden, telling the inmate, “Squeeze as I pull back so my cockhead stays put. Lose it an’ ya get whupped.” The prisoner barked back a quick “Yup, sir!” and focused on keeping the massive glans inserted, as the guard thrust deeper, faster and harder.

The Warden went to the end of the cot and, pulling down his zipper to release his thickening cock, pushed it in the prisoner’s face, “You have one hole free, so start sucking.” The inmate’s mouth opened to receive the Warden’s manhood, deep throating as he had been trained.

For a few minutes the only sounds in the cell were the sounds of fucking and sucking. Then the Warden nodded to the guard, “This slave’s doing good. So grab his cock and give it a work-out. And I want you both to pay attention to the sound of my voice...” Big Rod reached a hand around the inmate, finding his stiff shaft and stroking it.

Neither prisoner could remember what the Warden said, or when he left. They knew, though they had to rest since he had plans for them later. They shared the cot in the isolation cell, maybe one last time. The prisoner, as usual, was on the bottom and his trainer, as usual, was on top, his flaccid penis resting between the sex slave’s gluts. They slept, barely noticing the Warden’s voice in their heads.

10.

Some time later the cell door clanged open again, the light went on, and the Warden shook them awake. “Brace!” The two prisoners stood, eyes blinking in the light, faced the Warden and clasped their hands behind their backs, stiffly waiting his next command. “Everyone’s latched down for the night; follow me.”

The Warden led them back through the quiet prison to his private training room, taking the time to fondle their firm buttocks as they walked on either side. When they arrived, they noticed a couple video cameras set up, aiming at the area around the manacled bench.

First he had them stand at brace next to each other while he turned on the cameras. Then he stood in front of them and spoke to the lenses, “This is an exhibit video for inmate #223. This inmate has been ToughGuy trained and is available for immediate purchase. His trainer will now put him through his paces.” The Warden stepped aside and moved behind the cameras, leaving the two prisoners standing there.

Big Rod started simply, turning to his trainee and striking him several times in the gut, showing that, though he increased the intensity of each blow, the inmate remained stoically at brace. Then he took up his belt and walked behind the prisoner, whacking him three sets of nine strikes each. The inmate stood up to the barrage, though swaying a bit at the end.

Putting down the belt, he reached between the inmate’s gluts and grabbed his testicles from behind, pushing him forward toward the camera, walking him back and forth, to show submissiveness. Next he stood before the inmate and ordered his to “Squat ‘n suck piss.” The trainee quickly complied and began sucking in the guard’s piss. When the guard was finished, the inmate’s mouth remained wrapped around his stiffening cock. “Now deep throat...” And on it went, first sucking and then fucking in different positions. At one point they 69’d on the bench, at other times, the guard fucked the inmate in each position they had learned.

Finally the Warden nodded to the guard to latch the inmate to the manacled bench. He focused the camera onto the prisoner’s taut body. “Control his breathing.” The guard knelt next to his trainee and covered his mouth and nose. The Warden continued, “With breath control and mind control, this inmate is submissive to the will of his trainer and will be similarly under his master’s complete control.” The camera focused on the guard alternately controlling the inmate’s breath and forcing air into his lungs, mouth to mouth. Then he backed off, leaving the inmate lying there, semi conscious, until the Warden turned off the cameras.

End of Chapter Two.