The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to sell brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to Mr. M. In the first four chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223 and his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod; then his sale to his new Master M and transport to the state-of-the-art holding facility in the basement of his mansion where the slave is further conditioned. Some months have passed and M deems his manslave ready to be displayed. In the last chapter, the ToughGuy was introduced to the display devices.

Chapter Five

1.

M deeply enjoyed training, conditioning and disciplining his ToughGuy manslave. The prisoner’s stamina was extraordinary and his Master loved the hours of sex play he demanded from his slave daily. Yes, the Warden was right; owning a trained sex slave was like owning fine race horses or other well trained animal. But in the case of a human sex pet, mind control was as important as the arduous physical training that kept the slave in such luscious shape.

M loved nothing better than taking his slave from the prison holding cell he had built in his basement to the special pleasure room next to it. There he would rack the manslave out onto his big round bed with the mirror ceiling above it, stretched taut face down, by wrists and ankles. After massaging the slave awhile, working his manhood to stiffness, he would strip naked and slide under his slave on the bed, wrapping his arms and legs around the ToughGuy, luxuriating in his hard musculature, with its ripples and bulges.

Just a little maneuvering would manipulate the slave’s erection between his legs and into Master’s waiting butthole.

Then, commanding the slave to pump and thrust, he would begin talking to his manslave softly, repeating the key words that would fully entrance the slave, open his mind to continual control. He could tell from how the manslave focused on fucking his Master that the mind control which had been initiated at the prison was deep and abiding. He knew his slave would want nothing more than being completely devoted to his Master and his pleasure. They rested together, screwing and whiling away the time until evening.

This was the day M would first display his manslave to his discerning friends, at a dinner party. The slave had been trained for mounting on certain exhibit devices M had constructed, keeping his commitment to the prison system that his inmate slave would be kept at all times under lock or otherwise latched, bound and controlled.

The ToughGuy would be exhibited in three separate areas of the house during dinner, and after, he would show his friends the prison facility he had in the basement. He wanted to be sure that his manslave would be displayed to best advantage and would offer fey entertainment to his guests.

2.

It was time. M released his manslave from his pleasure bed, carefully latching the ToughGuy’s wrists to the back of the steel chain he always wore about his trim waist. He spent a long moment close behind his slave, fondling his firm muscles, his thick, heavy hanging testicles and semihard penis shaft.

As he nibbled on the slave’s thick shoulder muscles and the hard bands of his neck muscles, M whispered encouragement, telling him it was for this that he was being trained: to offer pleasure, to be always available, to be mentally focused on obedience and service.

M stepped back to look at his slave. Nearly six feet tall, the slave was just under thirty, well developed, with the pug nose and light hair (shaved very short) of the Celts of the north. His musculature was broad, tightly defined, showing the hard lines of strict training. The slave gazed directly forward, not moving as his Master walked slowly around him, admiring his round, strong buttocks, straight back and thick arms, bound securely behind the small of his back. Then he hooded the slave, to bring him through the house to the first display.

Firmly grabbing one of his bare ass cheeks, M pushed the hooded and bound slave through the basement prison facility to the hidden door that led into his library, passed the wine cellar and thence upstairs to the entrance hall where the first exhibit awaited.

They entered the two story, marble and mirrored entrance hall where M removed his slave’s hood and released his wrists, commanding, “Stand at brace!". There was the chromed steel bar frame, taller than the ToughGuy, bolted to the flood and fitted with manacles. “This is where I want you when my guests arrive.”

Pointing to the prison jump suit, stenciled with PPLA, hanging on the contraption, “Wear your prison jump suit, so they’ll know what you are.” The prisoner quickly pulled on the orange prison garb and M brought his manslave to the rack and attached his ankles by the floor, his wrists up high, so the slave was displayed stretched out, with legs open. He pushed a pair of prison-issue tan work boots onto the slave’s strong feet, tying them securely.

Then M inserted an orange ball bit into the prisoner’s mouth and attached it around his head. Opening the jumpsuit to his waist, M stroked the slave’s penis to erection, “The guests will arrive in an hour. I am off to dress.” M left his slave there, “Remain erect and be proud that you are so well trained for this display.”

As M reached the stairs going up to the master suite, he looked back, to see his manslave, stretched on the rack, reflected a dozen times in the tall hall mirrors, still and erect. He found himself grinning broadly as he took in the glorious sight of his sex slave, exhibited and waiting. He felt intensely proud... and longed to rush back to hold, fuck and suck his manslave. But he turned, knowing more was to come.

3.

Just an hour later M returned, dressed in a formal dark dinner jacket of the finest material, matching pants, silk shirt, and shinny black shoes. His manslave remained racked in place, head lulled forward and penis no longer erect, but still poking from his orange prison jump suit. M startled the inmate awake by punching him hard in the stomach. His head snapped back and eyes opened as he gritted his teeth against the bit, expecting more punches. But, instead, M reached for his flaccid manhood, and while stroking it to rigidity, spoke, “Stay focused! Stay hard!”

“I want your toughest con scowl on your face as my guests arrive. I want them to know you are a ToughGuy. Stare them in the eyes. Growl at them—a little—through your bit. I’m going to tell them the truth, that you are dangerous and need to be continually controlled and disciplined. It will be interesting to see how they react. How much they might be willing to help. Now show me that you’re a real ToughGuy!” The inmate looked straight at his Master and snarled. M nodded his approval as the doorbell chimed.

Several men entered the hall together, a mixture of ages and types, all though, dressed for a formal dinner. M’s butler, Jarves, helped them off with their coats and cloaks. M then led them to the presentation rack while Jarves left to continue dinner preparations. “This is the manslave I told you I had purchased from the prison system; inmate #223. I refer to him as ToughGuy. He’s been trained for obedience and stamina, but, since he is a prisoner, must be kept strictly bound and controlled.” The jump suited con snarled at the guests and M cracked him hard in the stomach again, “As you can see, he needs constant discipline. Anyway, he is securely bound, so you all may explore him as you wish.”

M’s guests approached the bound and racked prisoner. Most just walked around him, looking. One older gentleman gingerly touched his shoulders and back. Another, M’s good friend G, reached for the manslave’s penis, thrusting straight from his jump suit. The con growled through his bit as G handled his erection and testicles. “My, he is testy.” “It’s OK, just handle him firmly and don’t let him think he can cow you. If he growls again, just squeeze his balls until he stops!” G shook his head and smiled, “How do you handle him?” “It’s easy. He’s actually quite mind controlled. Continually brainwashed. Of course, I do not spare the strap. He’s belt trained and can take severe abuse. I discipline him daily. As the prison Warden said, ‘Spare the strap, spoil the stud.’ I am so very strict with him that he has no choice but to focus on being the best manslave he can possibly be. The stricter I am with him, the more secure he feels... the happier.”

Calling out to his guests, “Come this way, I have cocktails waiting. Then dinner and entertainment.” M led his guests from the hall, leaving his manslave racked and waiting.

4.

A short while later Jarves walked through the hall, carrying some fine crystal glassware. He returned moments later without the tray and stood before the racked manslave. “Master showed me the video of your prison training. I’ve also watched you on the video monitors here in the house. You are very entertaining.” Jarves stepped forward and stroked the manslave’s semi-hard penis to firmness again, “Now you know your Master wants you to display yourself for his guests, so you need to remain stiff. I hope our Master will let me take care of you when he’s busy. I would enjoy that. I told Master I would be very firm with you and not let you get away with any misbehavior.” Jarves left.

Later M returned and to take his manslave from the entrance hall, first having him strip, then binding his wrists behind his back again, and walking him to the well-appointed dining room. There the next display device awaited. The glass and chrome dining room table was centered in the room, with a large, ceiling to floor bow window overlooking the secluded grounds of M’s estate. There, in the window, was the second display. Two large chromed steel rings, set in an globular “X” shape, mounted on a thick chrome post, about two feet high, with a ball joint on the post top. Each ring had a foot pad in clear acrylic, set with Velcro straps at the bottom and a manacle at the top.

“My guests will eat here while you are displayed.” Releasing the slave’s wrists he motioned to the display, “Mount, as you’ve been trained.” As he climbed onto the device, M latched his wrists into the manacles, secured the straps around his ankles. He then took the two steel bars, with hooks at each end, and secured them each to the chain around his manslave’s waist and over to holes in the globe. A strap extended from the top of the “X” and fitted around his head, attaching about his chin and further securing the ball bit that remained in his mouth. M noticed that his slave’s penis was becoming hard, “Good. You are learning to become erect whenever I bind you for display. Remain erect.”

Shortly the guests started to take their places at the table; several, including G, first walking up the exhibited manslave. M placed a hand on the curved chrome of the display device, “This rack can be rotated, so we can see the manslave from any angle, have easy access to him.” He rotated the globe, tipping the ToughGuy back and over, reaching to finger the slave’s butthole, who reacted by becoming more erect. “See, he is open and fully displayed.” M left the display tipped back and led his guests to the table.

Jarves served an excellent five course dinner with some of the best wines from M’s extensive cellar. At various points G or other guests asked Jarves to rotate the exhibit, so they could see the slave from differing angles.

As dinner ended M announced that there would be after dinner drinks on the patio and then desert in the media room, with another exhibition. “But first, since this slave has been resting here quite long enough, I should show you what being a ToughGuy is really about. He always needs some discipline so he doesn’t get uppity.”

With that, M led his guests over to the rack, retrieved his short belt and proceeded to tip the exhibit back and over. Once the manslave’s buttocks were in the right position, M belted him hard, a half dozen times. Then he held the belt up to his friend G, “Here, take a few cracks on this. Working one’s frustrations out on hard slave butt is always relaxing. Not for the slave, of course.” With some slight added encouragement, G struck the manslave a couple times. M took the belt back, shaking his head, “Not really hard enough. Anyone else care to try?” None of the other guests volunteered. “Well, a few more licks and we’ll go off for after dinner drinks.” He turned toward the ToughGuy and belted him hard, a dozen times. Then, leaving the belt by the exhibit, and the manslave upside down, he led his guests from the dinning room.

5.

Still later M returned to remove his manslave from the display rack, first taking a few moments to rub some salve into his reddened buttocks. Again latching the slave’s wrists back to his waist chain, he brought him to the mansion’s media/recreation room. This was a large room with pool table, huge video screen, comfortable seating. In one area there were two couches facing each other with what appeared to be a low coffee table between them. M led his slave there. “Here is the final display for our dinner party. My guests can get up close and personal with you.” Motioning to the end of the table, “Stand here, facing me.” M then released the slave’s wrists and pushed him down onto the display table. He pulled up the manacles from under its rim and quickly bound the ToughGuy to the table, wrists and ankles. The chain around his waist was secured to the table with steel hooks.

As M had done when he trained the slave to this display, he opened the hidden slot in the table top by his manslave’s head, removing the clear plastic mask shaped to cover both mouth and nose, with a bit built in; it had a clear tube reaching back to the table. He repeated to the slave, “This device feeds your own breath back to you, with some fresh air, leaving you semi-conscious, so my guests will know you cannot resist them when you are bound here.” M left the small cap at the end of the tube through the mouth bit open, allowing the ToughGuy enough air to remain conscious for the time being.

There was one more part to the display. M reached between the slave’s legs to the other hidden slot on the table and removed a largish butt plug, fitted with a small wire that led back into the slot. He inserted the plug beyond the ridges at its back end, so it would stay in place, as the plug was inserted. Then he pressed a button in the slot and slid it closed. The manslave immediately responded to the electric tingle against his prostrate by becoming stiffly erect. “Good. Keep erect for my guests!”

When M led his guests over to the racked prisoner, each was holding a cocktail glass and the inmate could hear bits and pieces of commentary and joking, mostly, it seemed, about his erection, sticking straight up, as his Master had commanded.

M leaned over him, smiling slightly, and closed the cap over the mouth bit. He continued to watch as the ToughGuy’s breathing was restricted, his eyes fluttered and he slipped into semi-consciousness, his cock remaining rigid and still pointing straight up.

“See, his mind does not need to be here, for his cock to remain useful. Please sit, relax. I need to use the computer over there to turn on an appropriate brain washing recording... there’s one about staying hard... not to waste his current susceptible state of mind. Control the input, control the mind. And I wouldn’t want him to hear all the catty comments... likely to confuse him.”

As M busied himself with the mind control apparatus, Jarves entered the room carrying a silver tray. On it were various crystal jars filled with colorful contents. These were placed on a small table near the couches and racked prisoner.

As M returned from initiating the mind control input, he explained, “I thought I’d offer you all an unusual dessert. The compotes and syrups are the finest quality. They just need to be served...” With that comment, M took up a container and a long handled silver spoon. He ladled a dollop of the syrup onto the ToughGuy’s right nipple, the one nearest to his seat, then he bent over and licked it up. “Delicious.” Waving a hand over the manslave stretched before him, he continued, “Do try some. The combined flavors of slave and syrup are divine.”

He stood, took the jar over to where his friend G was sitting by the feet of the inmate. He ladled some of the syrup across the bare toes, “There, I think you’ll enjoy this.” G, looking up toward his friend, smiled and leaned forward, started to lick the syrup off the slave’s toes.

Shortly all of the guests were joining in, dripping sweets onto various parts of the manslave’s body and licking. At one point, M released the semi-conscious prisoner’s wrist and ankle bindings, so his guests could more easily have access to various areas of the slave’s taut skin. He took the right arm, drizzled fine dark chocolate syrup onto the palm and licked, nuzzling his manslave’s strong hand and fingers. G continued his fascination with the inmate’s feet and toes, dripping various flavors and licking between the toes.

One of the guests opined, “Other than racking and displaying him bound in various ways, does your slave know any other tricks?” To which M replied, “Most certainly. I’ve been training him to a number of fuck and suck positions. He sits on cock quite nicely. He also poses for me.” “Hmm, you ought to teach him to dance and prance too. Maybe do tricks with a dildo.” “Well, certainly, but he does need to be kept bound and controlled at all times. I have bought a gold ring to clamp around his balls and cock base; thought I’d give it to him tonight. A fine chain leading from the cock’n’ball ring could control him while he moved from one display position to another. I prefer him displayed as a ToughGuy, not some bar dancer.”

Another guest chimed in, “Love the syrups, but do you have any hot fudge?” “AH, a good idea; let me ring Jarves.” M pressed an intercom button, “Jarves, warm some fudge and bring it here for my guests.” “Yes Master, I will be right there.” Shortly, M’s manservant arrived with a silver warming pot, small stand and candle. These were placed on the table with the other desert containers, the candle lit. Soon several of the guests were dripping hot fudge onto the manslave. M squeezed his slave’s erection to open the slit and drip hot fudge into it. By alternately squeezing and releasing, he was able to work a couple teaspoons into the shaft. He then proceeded to suck the warm chocolate from his ToughGuy’s erection, savoring the mixture of precum and syrup. Quickly, although still limp limbed and semiconscious, the slave began to pump cum as his Master sucked, draining his manseed into M’s sucking mouth.

On it went with the various guests fondling, licking and sucking the sturdy manslave racked before them. But eventually the syrups and drinks were done and the guests were satiated with the display. “Well, it’s time to wake sleeping beauty and bring him back to his cage. I want him to know that he’s pleased us, but need to maintain control and discipline. We’ll rack him out there, give him his gold ring, and make his butthole available to any who want to use it. Let’s go!”

M removed the breath control mask from the ToughGuy and proceeded with some mouth to mouth resuscitation until the manslave was breathing deeply and awake. Releasing the last of his bonds, M ordered, “Stand! Brace!” The slave, showing some marks on his taut skin (some hickies, teeth marks, a few areas reddened from the hot fudge) stood tall, hands clasped behind his back. These M latched to the chain his manslave always wore. He also had a hood waiting and so led the hooded and bound ToughGuy through the house and downstairs to the prison facility, followed by his friends.

6.

Once through the pleasure room, which received approving comments from his friends, the group was led into the jail area. G commented, “Oh, this place does look like real prison. Impressive.” “Well, certainly it is a real prison for my prisoner. And this is a prison where corporal discipline is the norm. But, then, so was the special prison where he was trained. I should show you all the video from there. Very instructive. He is a ToughGuy and can take immense amounts of abuse. I’ll rack him and show you.”

M led the manslave over to what he called the Discipline Wall, with its racks and belts. There he showed his friends how his prisoner allowed himself to be racked by wrists and ankles, still hooded. M removed the hood and, using the head restraints with built-in bit, completed the full “five point” rack, making sure the slave was stretched tight. “Well, you are all invited to inspect and handle him while I decide which belts to use.” This is just what several of the guests did, reaching and touching, with fingers and lips. G remained in front of the manslave, sucking alternately on his nipples, while M, walking behind, proceeded to thoroughly belt the slave; hard, repeatedly across back, buttocks and legs.

After a couple minutes, one, then another of his guests asked him to stop. “Why? This prisoner is here to be punished. Beating him is a good work out. It keeps him eager to obey. It focuses his mind on complete submission. Service. Obedience and Silence, that’s the rule for him.” G remained leaning against the slave, feeling the blows he was receiving. “Please, it’s enough.” “No. He hasn’t fainted yet.” M continued beating with both belts. G then reached up, closing the nose and blocking the mouth of the inmate, until he fainted and hung lip on the rack. “Well, I suppose that is enough for now. Please stand back. I’ll rinse him off with cold water. That will wake him.”

M took a hose that was by the grooming area of the jail room and extended it to where the manslave was racked. He depressed the nozzle pressure release at the end of the hose, sending a thick stream of cold water blasting against the slave’s reddened and bruised back and buttocks. The water ran off the ToughGuy and down a drain set in the floor beneath the rack. Soon he was writhing against his bonds and M, having rinsed him, front and back, head to toes, inserted the nozzle into his slave’s buttocks, “Let’s make sure he’s good and clean...” He put the hose away, leaving the ToughGuy hanging.

G went up behind the manslave. He wrapped his arms around the still damp slave, nuzzled against his battered back, and whispered into his ear. M alked up, “What are you saying to him?” “Just that he took his Master’s attentions very well; that he’s really a ToughGuy.” “Good. Whatever he hears must reinforce his training.”

He walked to the front of the racked slave, reached out to stroke his manhood hard. The slave responded; erection sticking straight out. “Now I have something for you, to remember your first public display.” He held up the gold ring and brought it to the slave’s cock and balls. He opened it and then clamped it around the testicles and cock base. It closed with a sharp “click.” Then M stepped back, “To all who are witnesses here today—this is my manslave. When he pleases me, I train and discipline him. When he displeases me, I punish him. This gold cock’n’ball ring symbolizes my complete dominion over him. This is my ToughGuy. I am proud of what I have made him. He is learning the pride of a slave: to be the best slave he can be; to abide by the rule for him, Service, Obedience and Silence.”

M quickly released the inmate from the rack, “Stand to brace!” and quickly moved him to the A-frame rack, where he bound the slave, wrists tied down by his ankles, buttocks up and available. “We only walked through my private pleasure chamber. Let me show you it’s facilities, show you the prison video. While the video is on, anyone who wants to come back in here is welcomed to relieve himself; my ToughGuy needs to learn to service my friends at any time.” Only G’s eyes widened; the others murmured polite declines. Looking to G, “There’s some salve on that shelf. Perhaps you could take care of his bruises.” G nodded and remained behind as the rest of the guests followed M.

G found the salve and went to the bound slave. He gently rubbed it into the bruises and belt marks. Doing so, he realized that while M was certainly striking the slave hard, he had been careful not to break the skin or damage the firm rounded musculature. He especially massaged the slave’s buttocks, being the area most abused. He probed the man’s anus, making sure it was thoroughly greased. The he reached around and stroked the manslave’s penis until it was erect. Then he released the slave’s wrists and ankles, telling him, “Stand straight.” The ToughGuy did so, automatically clasping his wrists behind his back. G had seen M latch the slave’s wrists to his waist chain, so he did the same, “M sent me a copy of your video. I really enjoyed it. I suspect the others will be busy a while watching his copy, so let’s sit on this mat, I don’t think I want to take you on the rack.” The slave gazed directly at G, remaining mute and stiffly standing. When G walked to the exercise mat, the ToughGuy followed.

G removed his dinner clothes, leaving them neatly piled by the mat. He turned to the manslave who was waiting, still braced, just on the mat edge. He had obviously been well conditioned to passive obedience. G admired the big slave’s muscles and thick manhood. He wondered how he looked to the slave. In his mid thirties, he thought he was a bit older than the inmate, slim, but trim and tall—a contrast, he knew, to M’s studly body type that was so much like his slave.

With his eyes, he took in the fullness of the prisoner’s manhood; the passive, mind controlled submissiveness of the slave’s stoic demeanor. G understood this beautiful body waiting before him was completely available for his pleasure. He immediately fell to his knees before the manslave and engulfed his erection, wrapping his arms around the slave’s legs, grasping his buttocks. He deep sucked the slave’s manhood and was happy to taste the preliminary juices readily flowing. He could see this stud slave had a tremendous sexual capacity and had been trained for complete acquiescence to his Master’s demands. If he owned a slave like this, he would love him passionately. Now that M had loaned him the manslave, he knew he would have no inhibitions in fully using what had been offered. He could begin to understand M’s pride and passion.

Releasing the slave’s erection and pulling down on his legs, G brought them both together on the mat. “Have you been trained to ‘69’?” The ToughGuy nodded. “Good. Let’s suck!” Laying back, G pulled the manslave over him, positioning him so they could suck each other. G felt the warmth of the slave’s mouth as it took in his stiffening cock. He similarly sucked in the manslave’s manhood and both fully stretched against each other, lost in their mutual pleasuring.

While enjoying tremendously the brawny slave laying full over him, sucking as he sucked, he wanted more, much more from the manslave. The slave, strong and resilient, had been trained to respond quickly to the physical movements from his dominator. Thus, when G began to twist around, the big slave allowed himself to be rolled over, so that G was now on top. Both continued sucking each other’s erections. G knew that he was in full control, but also felt himself surrendering to the taste, smell and touch of the manslave.

Releasing the slave’s manhood and pulling his own erection from the manslave’s mouth, he repositioned himself between the prisoner’s legs. Pressing his erection against the prisoner’s butt hole, he quickly gained entrance and pushed himself fully in. The hole was warm and he could immediately feel the manslave clench his erection by tightening his sphincter muscles. With his hands he pulled the slave’s knees around his waist, and the slave continued the movement, crossing his ankles behind G’s back, pulling them closer together. The slave rotated and bucked with G firmly impaling him, quickly bringing his Master’s friend to a shuttering orgasm. G collapsed onto the manslave, spent and overwhelmed by the experience.

As he lay there, He heard footsteps and looked to see Jarves approaching, “The Master and his other guests are in the library and will be leaving shortly.” Holding a towel out to G, he continued, “I will see to this slave, Sir.” “Uh, thank you Jarves.” G stood, took the towel, dried off, and dressed while Jarves ordered the manslave to “Stand respectfully until our guest is gone.” The prisoner braced himself, wrists clasped behind his waist, by the chain that was always there.

When G left, the servant turned to his Master’s ToughGuy sex slave, “After I hose you down, I am to see that you are latched to your bunk and readied for your mind control training.” Jarves reached out and stroked down the slave’s massive chest, to his rippling abs, “You need to get used to being handled by me. Now that the Master has you so well trained, he will leave your grooming and feeding chores mostly to me. You will see him for discipline and pleasure. Do you understand?” The manslave grunted his acknowledgment. “Good, I am certain we will get along famously.”

End of Chapter 5.