The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to provide brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to wealthy Mr. M. In the first seven chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223, his training by the toughest con guard, Big Red and sale to Master M. In Chapter Seven the manslave and his trainer were brought to a slave-friendly Resort. In Chapter Eight Master M and the manslaves continuing to explore the Resort, are joined by his friend, G. They thoroughly use the manly slaves in the beautiful tropical setting, in an orgy of pleasure. In this chapter, months have passed and we pick up as M and G are conversing on the phone.

Chapter Nine

1.

M spoke, “Our plans are jelling nicely. The ToughGuy is pumped and excited. Though, with the price the Warden wanted for Big Red, selling your condo and moving in here is the practical way for us to have them both.”

“Yes. That Warden is remarkable; I’d almost turn to a life of crime to end up in that place... amazing visit... those gray stone walls nearly dripped with testosterone! And I was touched by his last-minute demand; that he be allowed to visit whenever he’d like to see his favorite inmate—Big Red.. Touching... And I really liked your comeback, ‘Sure, but only if you bring along a prisoner with you each time; they can learn what it’s like to be man slaves in a household setting.’ He saw the possibilites immediately. So here we are, about to start running a ‘half way house’ for manslaves! Though we paid big for Big Red, the PPLA will be compensating us for finishing sex slaves... Nice deal. We’ll get a return on our investment. My movers are coming tommorrow; I am so excited!”

2.

G is in the prison cell control area watching Jarves take care of the ToughGuy slave. The manslave is naked, standing at brace, eyes closed. “Mr. G, let me show you how we process the manslaves, so you can help with the new arrivals...” The servent had a shaver out and was close trimming the maleslave, making sure there was no hair on his body except a little on his head, and a tuft over his pubes, while G began recounting their last day at the Tropic Slave Resort to him,

“That second visit to The Dungeon night club at the slave resort was intense. M hadn’t mentioned he had entered the ToughGuy and Big Red into a contest. I think I would have protested if I had known the type of contest, though now I understand that such games are needed for tough guy slaves’ training. Shortly after we had arrived at the nightclub, the contest announcement was made, ‘All Endurance Contest Slaves front and center, NOW!’ and at M’s nod, Big Red, not knowing what to expect, hustled himself and the ToughGuy up to the stage where several other muscular slaves were also assembling.”

G continued, “The announcer, dressed in black tie, black boots and black leather jockstrap, lined the nearly naked slaves across the front of the stage and explained the contest, ‘Gentlemen and Masters, your attention please. I am your Master of Ceremonies for this evening’s amusements. You see before you some fine examples of manflesh, volunteered by their owners to entertain us by feats of endurance and strength...’ He then had a horizontl metal pole let down to a bit above head high and had all the slaves grasp it. The pole was then hauled up so the manslaves were all dangling there. He let them hang a couple minutes—it was an enticing sight, a half dozen mostly naked strong studs fully exposed and hanging on, gritting their teeth. Then he brought out a big feather and started tickling. Very funny. They laughed and squirmed, but held on. He invited some of the guests to come up and gave them feathers. A couple minutes of more intense tickling and one of the slaves—not either of our boys—fell off to general applause.”

Jarves was scrubbing the submissive manslave with a rough brush while G continued, “Well, the remaining slaves were still hanging on, so the MC brought out some thin leather leashes that he attached around their balls and cockbases. Other guests were invited up to pull on the leashes. I must say, the manslaves were no longer laughing, but our lads hung on with grim determination as they were being pulled forward by the manhood! Two of the slaves fell off simultaneously, landing on their butts, again to laughter and applause.”

Now Jarves had the ToughGuy bend over and grab his ankles as the servent began to massage lubricant into his tight butthole; G went on, “We were down to three slaves hanging there. The MC removed the leashes and replaced them with wires, clipped to their balls, that ran back to a control box. He explained, ‘I’ll turn this jolter on; we’ll count and see who let’s go last.’ And that’s what he did. The slaves started writhing and after about ten seconds, the other manslave, yelling, came off first. Our boys hung on, while the audience joined in counting the seconds. Big Red was sweating, the ToughGuy was trembling, but they held on for over half a minute. Then the ToughGuy went down. I was worried since he was spasming on the floor. Big Red held on. Impressive—another 30 seconds. The room was completely hushed but for the counting. Then the MC turned off the shocker. Big Red continued to hang there, his head lolling forward. The whole room burst into cheers, the MC saying, ‘We’ve never had a muscle slave hold on that long. A well-trained stud! Congratulations to his Master! Very impressive.’ Everyone applauded. The MC pulled up on Big Red’s chin, telling him, “You did really well; you can let go now.” But the big slave wouldn’t budge. He just held on. That’s when M sprinted up to the stage and ordered him, ‘Brace!’ and the manslave let go, dropped to his feet and clasped his hands behind his back, his huge cock thrusting straight ahead. Again there was a moment of silence and then more applause. Big Red scooped down and picked up the limp ToughGuy, threw him over his shoulder and hauled him off the stage.”

Jarves had moved the ToughGuy over to a small sink attached to the wall. There he was using an electric toothbrush and paste to thoroughly scrub the slave’s teeth. With a gesture, he invited G to take up a power pick and help. Holding the manslave’s jaw open with one hand, he worked the pick between his very white teeth and continued describing the Slave Resort, “After we returned to the cabana, that last night, there was, as I recall, some rather mindless sex. Big Red was in rutt, but thoroughly satisfying! The next morning, after making the two manslaves 69 ‘til exhaustion, we repacked them into their shipping barrels and left that piece of mind control paradise... I do miss that big con. Looking forward toward his arrival. Tomorrow, as I understand.”

3.

The ToughGuy’s holding cell modifications had been completed. His bunk had been replaced by three ranks of triple bunks, all bolted in place and set with shackles and restraint belts. The excersize equipment had be triplicated as well. The ToughGuy had been latched to one of the electricity producing power runners and was glistening with sweat and well pumped. As he ran G came to him with a belt and, striking hard a dozen times, pinking his muscular buttocks. Then he released the sex slave from the equipment.

After making sure the ToughGuy was properly bound, G grabbed his stiffening cockshaft and led him from the secure facility in the basement through the garage to a waiting van. He caught his breath when he saw the Warden stepping from it, immediately stopping and standing rigidly at brace. G and the Warden shook hands and the Warden proceeded to walk slowly around the manslave, nodding his satisfaction, “Good. He doesn’t seem to have softened any.” Releasing the latch that held the ToughGuy’s wrists secured behind his back, he ordered, “Open the van; there are three barrels that need to be rolled down to the prison facility.”

While the Warden entered the garage to meet W, G remained to oversee the mansslave who had already run to the back hatch, opened it and muscled the heavy slave transport barrels onto the ground. The barrels were tipped onto their sides and, with G’s help, the three were rolled through the garage and, bumping a bit, the ToughGuy hustled them down the stairs and through the steel security door into the prison section.

He stood the barrels upright and stood next to them, at brace, breathing hard. G acknowledged his efforts, “Good stud. While we wait for M and the Warden, I think you deserve a little reward. Eyes closed.” With that, G fetched a low stool, sat on it before the ToughGuy and started to lick and suck the manslave’s responding erection. Wrapping his arms around the ToughGuy, pulling them together. Within seconds the sex slave started pumping man cream which G swallowed as fast as it spurted. He continued suckling on the manslave’s trobbing manhood until M and the Warden arrived.

That is when the three barrels were opened and Big Red and two other prisoners were unattached from the transport bindings and probes.The ToughGuy’s erection stiffened further as he saw his former trainer step from the barrel. The big slave looked as hard and fit as ever; just the hint of red hair on the top of his head, short red ‘stash, a bit of red over his pubes. The other two slaves were very fit as well. One, with very short blond hair, was younger and a bit slighter than the rest while the other was a big, heavily muscled ebony stud, carefully denuded of any trace of hair.

The Warden spoke first, indicating M, “Slaves, this is your new commander, Deputy Warden M and his Assistant G. You will obey them completely. Their job is to finish you for sale. Deputy, you may inspect the merchandise.” M nodded and went to the two inmates, while G glided over to Big Red, grinning. M’s inspection was quite thorough. He firmly handled their cocks and balls, feeling their heft and commenting on testicle weight and shaft length, “Not bad manmeat. You’ll need to learn to sport an erection whenever your master is present. He probbed their gluts, fingering manholes... and then opened their mouths, feeling their gums and teeth. At the same time, G was imitating M’s actions with Big Red, lingering close to the large slave. “Red...” M spoke and the trainer slave stiffened, “Get these three on the runners, you too, and start to earn your keep. Afte we’ve lunched with the Warden we’ll be back to start finishing these manslaves. The four of you should expect very strict training and stricter discipline. You may not be in the PPLA main prison any more, but you will find that this facility has everything it needs to hold you securely and finish you properly.”

4.

After the slaves had been latched down for an enforced rest session, the Warden, M and G retired to the pleasure section for a snack and discussion. “It is essential” the Warden had explained, over cigars and brandy, “that the manslaves be properly geared so they will be recognized as PPLA trained. I need your help in ‘branding’ the PPLA product as unique. That’s why every pisoner has a literal PPLA brand.. the symbol that says ‘Permanently mind controlled sex slave’ will be recognized wherever there are discerning masters...” M and G nodded their understanding. “That’s why I’ve brought along new control gear for your slaves and the production run you are finishing for us. They’ve rested enough now, so if G will kindly roust and hustle them here, we can gear them now.”

G smiled in compliance, quickly went to the adjoining cell facility. Through the open door they could hear a belt cracking loudly as he woke the slaves. G had taken to his role as assistant slave-driver with gusto. A few seconds later the naked manslaves came jogging into the room, a bit groggy, but ready to respond. G halted them with, “Stand to brace; eyes closed!” He stepped behind them to take a few moments to crack his belt on their hard buttocks a few more times.

Looking over at Big Red who was standing at brace in front of the line of the prisoners and the ToughGuy, “Big Red, take those muscle-bound slaves with you and get the locker from my van. Move quick. Bring it here.”

Big Red walked purposely behind the line of inmates who were, as trained, standing stifly at attention, eyes closed. He took the short strap that hung from his belt, like the one G had just used, and quickly cracked the two prisoners across the buttocks, commanding, “Follow!” The two brawny fellows opened their eyes and quickly jogged after their trotting trainer.

The Warden continued, “Well, while we’re waiting, please have the ToughGuy exhibit how you’ve been training him since you’ve had him here. M?”

M stood and went over to the ToughGuy. “Exhibit the sexercise stretches you’ve been taught.” Then to the Warden, “We’re training him to be more flexible, for our’ pleasure. ToughGuy, begin!”

The ToughGuy stepped forward, facing his master. He started with the command their trainer used when putting them through their stretches, “A good slave is a flexible slave, always ready for master’s pleasure. First stretching arms up and holding.. Now down to the floor... holding...” Repeating each command, the ToughGuy moved through a series of deep stretches, twists and stances. His beautifully trained body glowed with the effort he made to push himself to his limits, his erection thrusting out as he went from position to position.

After a few minutes, Big Red led the two slaves back into the room. They were carrying a heavy locker between them. It was placed down with a solid thud. The inmates and trainer resumed their positions next to the now relaxing ToughGuy. The Warden opened the locker and nodded to Big Red, “Here! We’ll gear you first. Then you can take care of the others.” The trainer immediately jogged over to his commander, standing before him at brace.

The Warden pulled out some shinny chromed chains, one with thick one inch links; the others a bit finer. The links had a peculiar twist to them. He also fetched a device that looked like a very large pliers, “It takes a lot of muscle and some leverage to close the links together. Red, get rid of your old gear. All sold PPLA slave will come with permanent control gear from now on; it’ll be installed here as part of the finishing process. This cuts the old chains, used in the prison and then crimps the new, heavier, shinny chains used to bind the slaves as they are sold.” Big Red removed his belt, with the discipline strap hanging from it and dropped it on the floor. The Warden unlatched the old chain from his taut waist and cut the chains around his wrist. He then put the heavier, bright chrome chain around the trainer’s waist; measuring with his eye. The chain went on the ground and he had Big Red use the cutters to remove a couple links. Then he had the slave lay on his belly on top of the chain. The ends were brought together behind his back and a connecting link was positioned between the ends of the device. Another piece was fetched, a curved steel bar that fit under chain and rested on the floor on either side of the slave, to protect the slave. The Warden pressed down with both hands and all his weight, sealing the chain against the metal bar which was then removed. “Only need that for the waist chain; it is now permanently attached.”

Five smaller chains were then applied around the slave’s wrists, ankles and neck. “Gentlemen, here is how the PPLA finished sex slave will be permanently geared. Note that all the connecting links are set with very high strength connecting slots and knobs. When clicked together, they can only be removed by a special twist that a slave cannot accomplish on his own without his trainer or master. The waist chain also has RFID chips embedded for identification and location.” As he spoke, he latched the trainer’s wrists back and he picked up the trainer’s discipline strap. Big Red’s big cock was getting stiff. After cracking him hard across the buttocks a few times, he took the belt and discipline strap and replaced them around his waist. “You can see that additional gear can be used as well, but the control gear remains useful.” As he fitted the belt, the trainer’s cock continued to harden. The Warden began to handle it; “He likes being well controlled, as you can see.”

With that comment, he pulled Big Red down to the floor and pulling an arm and opposite leg behind him, latched them together and then to the back of the waist chain. Then the other wrist was latched to the back of his neck chain. Big Red looked quite uncomfortable. “You can see, he could be left helpless like this in many different positions. Let’s try another.” He released the trainer and then relatched him so his arms were latched behind his neck and his ankles were latched together, ordering, “Stand!” The large slave stood tall, his erection thrusting forward.

The Warden reached out and began to absentmindedly twist one of the slave’s nipples as he continued to speak, “We want those who appreciate fine manflesh to identify this control gear with the best trained manslaves. That’s what the PPLA brand needs to mean.” Releasing the trainer’s wrists he concluded, “Trainer, gear up the others while we watch.”

Fairly quickly, as the masters continued sipping their brandy, the trainer had all the slaves geared similarly. They lined up and stood at brace. With their identical control gear, shaved bodies (uniform short head hair and tufts of pubic hair above their penises) the slaves stood very proud, awaiting their masters’ pleasure.

After a night of trying out various manslaves in various ways, the Warden congradulated M and G and, leaving in his big van, told them he’d have more ToughGuy slaves for training in a couple weeks. “Thereafter, every month there will be more. With a three to six month training period, we should be shipping finished slaves to their owners regularly starting in just a couple months... I’d like you to come out to the prison in a couple weeks to take a look at a few inmates who are just about ready for finishing.”

5.

G explained to M what he had been up to, during the week M was away visiting the PPLA prison. “I really wanted to do something special with the manslaves to entertain you when you came back. So the afternnon your trip began I got them off the exercisers and told them we were going to work hard on a new kind of discipline so they could show you what well-trained slaves they were. So with their help we made this contraption...”

He pointed to an odd assembly of pvp piping that had some cables running from it to a laptop. M could plainly see a half dozen large dildos along one section of the pipe. He looked perplexed at G, “So how does it work?” G turned to Big Red, “Mount the manslaves.” Then to M, “Let me show you.”

Big Red lost no time implementing Master G’s instructions. Cracking his belt across bare buttocks, he pushed the three other manslaves to the device. His single command to the others was a terse, “Mount!”

He guided the ToughGuy on first. The manslave stepped up onto the piping, squatting to impale himself on the first of the dildos. Big Red took some velcro strapping that was attached to the lower piping and wrapped it around the sex slave’s boots; another was wrapped around the upper pipe and his wrists (which were, as usual, latched back to the chain around his waist) thereby holding him securely in place. The other two manslaves were similarly impaled along the piping. Then Big Red climbed onto a vacant dildo and waited patiently while G secured him in place. G then took four peculiar bits and inserted one into the mouth of each sex slave. The bits strapped around the back of each man’s head and each had what looked like a slightly different whistle protruding from it.

“You see, Master M, our sex slaves are mounted on what I call “The Tooter.” I know the note that each whistle makes. The laptop is programmed to cause each whistle to blow in proper time to preset music. The whistle is activated by sending an electric signal through the dildo, causing the appropriate whistle to blow. More power causes louder whistling. Watch.”

G pressed a button on the computer. The computer started playing a jaunty, techno tune and after the first couple bars the whistles started, timed to the music. M could see the manslaves wincing as the shocks delivered through their rectums forced air through the whistles. After a couple minutes of tooting, all the manslaves were sporting erections and the ToughGuy slave was beginning to drip precum.

“Very droll. Quite entertaining. This was a very good idea G. Just the sort of training to keep the manslaves primed and perky. How long can they keep at that?” “Well, I’ve had them tweeting away for a couple hours or more at a time. They just need to be watered between songs and they’re fine. Compared to some of the other training, this is easy on them.”

“Yes, I really like it. The Warden will be impressed next time he’s here. Excellent slaves! Well, let’s hear some more. Something a little more vigorous.”

G entered a code and the music changed to a faster, louder techno version of an old seaman’s chanty. Quickly the manslaves were tooting along to the music, more loudly than with the first tune, and M could see them gritting their teeth around the whistle bits. They were all very hard and dripping precum so M went up to the manslaves and deftly used a couple fingers to bring clear drops of manly liquor to his lips. G joined him and both enjoyed the flavors of the different manslaves, discussing the variations as the tune continued.

When the song ended M suggested they not waste the throbbing manhoods displayed before them and so they each pulled a chair over to the contraption and each took two of the manslaves, stroking their cocks and sucking on them until all the sex slaves were thoroughly drained. After, G coded in a couple slow songs and they watched the manslaves’ erections return as they tooted to various favorite tunes of their master trainers.

6.

M was listening to the Warden on the secure phone line, “Crucial to finishing the manslaves for delivery to their new masters, in addition to exercise and mind control at the prison cell, and sex training in the pleasure room, is introducing the manslaves into the ordinary routine of the house. While the average sex slave will mostly be kept by his master in secure, prison-like facilities, he also needs to be properly mind controlled to interact with free people in the house.”

“Right Warden, I understand. I’ll institute more intense house training immediately. I’ll take each slave separately into the house and put them to use a couple hours a day. I’m sure Jarves could use some help with floor scrubbing and the like. I often exhibit Big Red together with my ToughGuy when I have guests over. They are both entertainment and desert. Last time we had some friends over, I had one of the new slaves bound in a squatting position by the toilet, with a funnel strapped in his mouth so he could be used as a urinal...”

“Excellent! That’s just the sort of training they need: passive, obedient, useful!”

“Warden, I’ve also come up with some training rules for the slaves. Let me email a copy to you. Please let me know what you think. I’m adding what you just said...”

The Warden opened the file and read,

The Golden Rules for PPLA Manslaves

  1. Manslaves must work for their keep; a good manslave is passive, obedient and useful.
  2. Manslaves must cooperate with mind control training.
  3. Manslaves with belt marks and a pinked butt are well-trained manslaves.
  4. Manslaves will sport erections on command.
  5. Manslaves will sport erections whenever approached by Master.
  6. Manslaves shall be sexually submissive or aggressive on command.
  7. Manslaves know discipline is love.

“Yes, M. very good. See to it that each manslave memorizes the Rules and punish them for any mistakes. I’m looking forward to my next inspection visit. Do you think you could double the number of manslaves you’re finishing?”

“Warden, it would be my pleasure...”

End of Chapter 9