The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following contains scenes not suitable for minors. If you are under 18, the Disney Channel is a better option so get lost. If you are over 18 and offended by scenes of mind-control, lesbian sex and incest, read no further.

HappyAndre

THE PRIVATE SHOWING

The morning of the day that was to change their lives started rather ordinarily for Joanna Hollis and her daughters Darcy and Kelly. The 42-year-old divorced mom and her 19 and 16 year old daughters went out the door together to work, college and high school for Joanna, Darcy and Kelly respectively. They got in their car and drove off without a second look at their neighbor, Ron Kline.

But he was most assuredly looking at them. For one reason, the nerdy 55-year-old scientist found his neighbor and her teenage daughters incredibly sexy. Many a time he had jerked off fantasizing about the still-sexy raven-haired Joanna, or the blond Darcy or her younger sister Kelly, who’s curly locks matched her mother’s raven-hair. To be sure the painfully shy Ron had never even hinted his interest in Joanna and her beautiful daughters. This was not only due to shyness but also because, if the truth be told, his tastes ran to voyeurism.

But beyond this, today was the day he had long planned for. Today was the day fantasy was to become reality. He had worked and prepared for months leading up to this day. He had taken the day off from work for this purpose. And he had a full days time to prepare the Hollis house to be his personal porno video palace and to prepare the equipment needed to turn Joanna and her daughters into his private porno stars.

Gathering the variety of equipment he had built, assembled and bought, he piled it near a basement window behind that Hollis house and slipped into the unlocked window to get to work. Over the next several hours he worked with the care and precision so fitted to his fussy style. He installed high quality miniature cameras in hidden spots in the living room, the two bedrooms and two bathrooms. He installed matching microphones in each place to get the audio portion of the live sex shows he intended to create using Joanna, Darcy and Kelly as private porno actresses. And above all, he installed two specially made sets of equipment. One dispensed an odorless, colorless will-suppressing gas throughout the household that would make Joanna and her daughters highly susceptible to subliminal suggestion. The other system installed subliminal transmitters in a variety of devices in the Hollis home. In this way, if a TV, a radio, a stereo or even such devices as the refrigerator or air conditioning was running, there would be background subliminal instructions for the hapless women.

By early afternoon, Ron was finished. He surveyed the house with satisfaction. None of his devices was in any way visible. His preparations were over. He went home to wire in his wide-screen TV in his basement, plus the control panel he had built. He was ready to orchestrate the incestuous lesbian porno shows that Joanna, Darcy and Kelly would now perform for him.

The girls arrived home first and Ron was tempted to do a few test runs of his stuff. But no, patience was the key. He had waited a long time. A few more hours would not hurt. He contented himself with the task of monitoring the girl’s mundane tasks via audio and video and testing and adjusting his remote controls on the equipment. The only real change he had was seeing the beautiful Darcy change her blouse.

Joanna arrived home in time for dinner and, still patient, Ron waited. In time, dinner and washing the dishes were finished and the three women retreated to the living room. Darcy began to read, Kelly to study and Joanna to watch some TV. And Ron began to work. He started his carefully prepared program. He released the will-suppressing gas and waited till it took effect. Then he chose his first subliminals.

Darcy was the first to react. She felt suddenly restless and constricted in her bra. She wished she did not have to wear one. She glanced over at Kelly, thinking how perhaps her sister’s B-cups were less a problem than her own C-cups in such things. She had to admit that Kelly had cute, perky breasts. Then again, her mom’s D-cups were a prize too. She looked at Joanna. Yes, her mother sure did have fine breasts. She kept herself really in good shape. Finally, able to stand it no longer, she spoke.

“This bra feels weird tonight. I’m gonna take it off.”

With that she proceeded to remove he blouse and bra and, topless, resume her reading. It seems both natural and normal and she felt much better now that her breasts were exposed and, if the truth be told, more than a little sexy.

Both Kelly and Joanna stopped what they were doing to watch Darcy strip off her top. Neither said a word. Neither thought this was odd. Both found themselves staring at Darcy’s breasts and thinking how cute they looked. Both returned to their own activities now also feeling restless. A few minutes later, Kelly spoke up.

“Well, if Darcy can do it, so can I. I’m taking my stupid bra off too.”

And she did. Joanna and Darcy now took the time to enjoy the view of Kelly’s newly naked breasts. So did Ron, who’s cameras were working just fine. He pressed a third phase subliminal and waited. Across the yard Kelly and Darcy stopped to look at their mother. She, suddenly restless in her own right, looked back. She finally shrugged and spoke.

“Oh sure, why not.” and proceeded to remove her blouse and bra. In seconds she was as bare-breasted as he daughters.

But this time they three did not resume their activities. Instead, they put them aside and began to talk about, and look at, each other’s breasts. Complements on the sexiness of the others were exchanged. Giggled comparisons of size, nipples, and firmness took place. All felt their spirits lift and they all felt a newly heightened awareness of the beauty and sexuality they shared. Across the way, Ron, excited and thrilled, moved his program along. In response, it was Joanna who, this time, made the first move.

“I have an idea, let’s compare pussies as well!”

Both her daughters giggled and endorsed the idea as great fun. They all stripped off their skirt or jeans and panties. They all felt the joy and heightened awareness of their own, and each other’s, sexuality that this brought. They all enjoyed it. Naked, they began to compare pussies. The giggling examination of color, lip size, clits and hairiness was, this time, accompanied by playful touching. Soon they moved to some playful nude posing for one another. Ron, noting that his video tape was getting this all in, punched in his next instructions.

“Hey! You know what would be fun?” said Kelly, “Let’s shave each other’s pussies!”

The idea was received with glee by Joanna and Darcy and the three of them adjourned to Joanna’s bathroom for this delight. Ron dutifully switched cameras to record the effort and run his next set of programs.

Across the yard, Joanna and her daughters were at work trimming each other’s pussies. The giggling playfulness of the effort was gradually shifting to another emotion—sexual lust. Joanna, as she watched Kelly shaving her so carefully, had never felt so aroused. Her sweet daughter’s naked beauty, the wonderful feeling of the shaving cream and the razor, the sight of Darcy’s newly bare pussy as her elder daughter, nipples erect, watched, created a sexual high like she had never before known.

A short time later, Joanna, Darcy and Kelly were examining their newly denuded pussies. This time their touching of one another was not playful. It was sensual. Joanna felt Darcy fingering her sopping wet pussy while she herself fingered Kelly’s. She watched with fascination and Kelly’s busy fingers completed the circle in Darcy’s pussy. Her lust and her obsession with the beauty and sexuality of her daughters was raging within her. She panted for air and her moans joined those of her daughters as they worked, no other words were spoken or wanted. Ron punched the next button.

The idea, shared and unspoken, hit them all at the same time with irresistible force. They moved with speed to the bedroom and climbed onto Joanna’s king-sized bed. Arranging their hot naked bodies to the task, Joanna settled her hungry lips on the pussy of her younger daughter and, at the same time, felt Darcy’s tongue come into her sopping pussy. She moaned. Her last sight before she closed her eyes and settled to her task of pussy eating, was Kelly’s head moving to between Darcy’s legs. Then, forgetting all else but the smell and feel of the wet pussy before her and the delight of the tongue in her own pussy, she went to work.

Across the yard, Ron watched in fascination. His wildest dreams had come true. Joanna and her beautiful daughters now belonged to him. He watched their naked bodies writhe in pleasure. He listened to the sounds of slurping and muffled lust. He mulled over his options. How many times would he have his private porno stars make love tonight? What would he have them do or remember in the morning? What kinky variations of this first love session did he want to follow?

He looked again at the wide screen before him. The three women, mother and daughters, sisters, were still writhing in naked lesbian lust together. First Kelly, then Darcy, and finally Joanna began to shake in senseless, lust-filled orgasm. Ron, watching with glee, checked his will-suppressing gas levels to assure himself his control was firm. He switched programs to set his porno stars on a quiet, prolonged session of caressing, tongue kissing and finger fucking and sat back to watch in contentment. There was no hurry. The lesbian lovemaking would go on and on as long as he wanted. The beautiful Joanna Hollis and her pretty daughters were now his private porno stars. And he would see to it that the show went on.