The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Professional Dilemma

mc, md, mf, ff, hm, ma, bd

Two professional women, ex college roommates, now a doctor and a lawyer are caught up in a criminal’s desire for revenge. Unaware that they have been targeted, they become pawns in the hands of a preverted crime boss. Unable to control the changes taking place in their mind and body, they fall helplessly under his control.

How could this feel so good her mind screamed. Rather then pushing the intruder from her bed, she was almost welcoming him into her body. Alicia’s mind cried no, but her body was yelling yes. Her nipples had never been so hard or sensitive in her life. As his warm lips found the sensitive tips, it was impossible for her to stifle a moan. Large calloused hands forced open her thighs. Alicia almost relished the force being applied. Her mind registered that her assailant was too strong and she was too weak. She had to give in and she wanted to give in. Her thighs fell open and in a single thrust her virgin body was penetrated—a virgin no more. However, she did not care. Instead of tears and outrage, she found herself wrapping her legs around the waist of her attacker in a fit of pure lust. Alicia pulled him in deeper and deeper. As she looked up into his face, she saw this expression change and a grin appear. Instinctively, she knew he was going to cum. He was bareback and wore no protection. Instead of yelling no, she pulled him in deeper and when he came in a rush, Alicia’s eyes flew open and she woke up.

“Oh my god,” she cried out, “where did that come from?” Alicia quickly realized that she had kicked off the shorts to her pj set and that her hand was buried between deep her thighs; her body was aroused, wet and unable to stop what had been started. Laying back, she stroked her lubricated pussy with a faster and faster motion until she felt the tension build to a familiar release. Alicia came harder then she had in weeks coating her fingers on her right hand with her sweet juices. For over 10 minutes, Alicia lay in bed trying to recover from her early morning excitement.

Finally managing to rouse her tired body out of bed, Alicia found the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped into the spray. As she did, the needle-like stream of water hit directly on her already sensitive nipples causing her to jump back while moaning. Finally, settling under the spray, her mind wandered back to her dream, Alicia was concerned, for over three weeks now, her dreams had gotten more and more erotic and she often found herself waking in a sweat with her hands buried in her pussy. Never one to experience erotic dreams, Alicia dismissed the recent spite of eroticism toomultiple things: a three month old breakup with her boyfriend and hormonal changes. She was a virgin and was determined to save herself for marriage, which was a contributing factor surrounding her latest break-up. She reminded herself to make a doctor’s appointment for a physical. The growing sensitivity of her breasts and nipples was a growing concern. It was not that she minded, but the sudden onset of sensitivity seemed out of character for her body.

Dressing quickly in a smart business suit, Alicia headed into traffic and downtown where she pulled into a reserve spot for the Assistant District Attorney. When she stepped from the car, she almost thought she heard whistles from the construction crew across the street. If they were watching they would have seen a tall 26 yr old woman; she was almost 6ft 2 in with killer legs and a tight body kept in shape by years of competitive swimming and workouts. If Alicia had not been a lawyer, she could easily have been a model and in fact had recently turned down some offers to be in small fashion photo shoots.

Walking into her office, her assistant looked up and commented that she looked tired. Alicia offered that in fact, she had not slept well and hoped it would be a light day. Throughout the morning, she was continually distracted by thoughts of her dream last night and chuckling, promised to cut back on caffeine.

At the same time Alicia was sitting in her office, a Acer Plumbing Repair truck was pulling into her driveway. Two men approached her side door, quickly opened it with a key and stepped inside. Moving to the basement, they traced the copper waterline until they found what they were looking for—the water softening tank. Opening their bag, they quickly replaced a cylinder in the softening unit with a new one from the bag. They quickly left the house and departed the neighborhood.

Across town, Johnny Marino’s phone rang. “Alright, so the cylinder has been replaced?” Clearly the answer was yes as Marino smiled. “Good, good, now when do the security video teams arrive? After a moment, Marino nodded his head and hung up the phone. Turning around, he called for his director of research and his executive assistant. Looking out across the campus of Atlas Drugs, he smiled knowing his plan was coming together.

Johnny turned as his team entered the office. “The second cylinder has been installed, what should we expect?” Dr. Will Tanner, coughed and carefully framed his answer. “We believe with the increased dosage delivered with the new cylinder, the changes will take place faster, but still not fast enough to trigger alarms. The initial cylinder, has opened her mind and increased her sensitivity and arousal levels. This will increase those as well as make other subtle changes.” He continued. " every time she uses water, showers, bathes or cooks, she is slowly ingesting our formula. Turning to his assistant, Johnny asked if the video feeds had been checked. Unknown to Alicia, her house was now wired with small video equipment broadcasting directly to Johnny’s office.

Picking up the phone, Johnny called his father, Enrico. One of the city’s largest crime bosses, Enrico made a name for himself in trafficking, drugs, prostitution and blackmail. Unfortunately, he crossed paths with Alicia a few years earlier and in one shining moment in court, she was able to get him sent away for tax evasion. Behind bars, Enrico plotted his revenge on the lawyer, but he wanted it to be memorable. Now, out on appeal, he was determined to not only never to return to jail, but to ruin the young prosecutor who sent him there.

By the end of the day, Alicia was exhausted. She had spent hours on Enrico’s file preparing for the appeals hearing. Her head hurt as she grabbed her briefcase and headed to the door. For a moment she considered going to the gym for a swim, but the throbbing behind her eyes argued for heading straight home. Walking in, she had no idea of the visitors working in her house during the day; nothing seemed out of place. She walked to the bathroom, kicked off her heels, grabbed two aspirin and swallowed them down with a glass of water. The chemicals from the new cylinder were slowly introduced into her system.

Across town, Johnny watched the video feed amazed at the clarity. He knew that he was about to encounter a voyuer’s dream as he intruded into Alicia’s private life. When he saw her take a drink of water, a smile broke out across his face. Alicia could not hear his comment of “good girl.”

The young lawyer’s next move got Johnny’s blood flowing. As he watched from afar, she walked into her bedroom and slowly peeled her clothes from her tall, slim body. Within minutes, she was standing naked in front of her mirror, checking out her own image. Turning, she walked back into the bathroom and began pouring a bath in her deep soaking tub. Johnny could not believe his luck, not only was she prancing around naked for his enjoyment, but she was now going to soak in the tainted water. As she lowered herself into the warm water of the soaking tub, Johnny smiled, poured himself a drink and admired the beauty of his victim. What a waste, he thought.

As Alicia relaxed in the water, she sipped wine and thought of what she would tell her physician about her recent feelings. Luckily, Rachel, her doctor, was one of her best friends since college. Where Alicia went to law school, Rachel went to medical school. Having a friend as a doctor allowed her to share everything. Alicia could almost hear Rachel’s laugh when she would tell her about her erotic dreams. She thought that she would hear “about time” from her friend. Rachel was much more outgoing then Alicia and they counterbalanced each other perfectly. Both were wickedly smart and together formed the perfect wing-woman pair on the social scene.

As she relaxed deeper in the water, Alicia noticed how the water jets caressed her skin. She was not sure if she had never taken the time to notice it before, or if somehow her skin receptors were just suddenly more sensitive. Sipping her wine, she did not care and shutting her eyes languished in the feelings. Her nipples poked above the water and were caught in the bubbles from the water jets. As Johnny watched, her could almost see them harden and when Alicia absent-mindedly stroked them with her fingers, he could not help but chuckle. It seemed Dr. Tanner’s research was right on the mark.

With her eyes shut, Alicia found herself transported into her expanding erotic dream world. Little did she know that the chemicals introduced to her water supply were feeding her desires and growing erotic nature. Images from the other night flashed across her mind along with some new ones. Alicia saw herself bound and naked. Helpless at the mercy of another; and aroused—so aroused. Someone had shaved her bare. Alicia felt her body stretch open with wrist and ankle cuffs while a masked man slowly tormented her and she was enjoying the torment. In her mind, the masked stranger toyed with her, driving her into new fits of passion. He applied ice, then hot wax and finally a crop to the most sensitive spots on her body. There was some pain, but it quickly became pleasure. As Johnny watched on his monitor, Alicia’s movements became more and more sexual with her hands slowly moving between her thighs. Within minutes he knew that she was finger fucking her sweet pussy lost in an inner world of sexual passion. In Alicia’s mind, she saw the masked tormentor pull out nipple clamps and deliberately place them to each nipple. As the clamps bit into sensitive skin, she yelled out in a combination of pain and pleasure. As she saw them clipped in her mind, Alicia’s own fingers squeezed her swollen nipples tightly making her yell in pain in the real world. Her eyes flashed open. Realizing where she was, she slowly sat up in the water. Alicia sensed her own arousal and just whispered “Jesus, what is with me?”

As she dried off, Alicia examined her body in the mirror. Her breasts seemed swollen, a little larger then she remembered and her nipples were hard and sensitive. She wondered if her period was getting close, but after a quick calculation, dismissed that idea. It was something else to talk to Rachel about. Her skin was flushed and her pussy was also swollen, pink and sensitive. As she stood there, she saw the clear lubricating fluid seep out and cover her lips. Again, she tried to rationalize her excitement, but did not have a reasonable explanation. Shutting her eyes for a moment, she relished the arousal coursing through her body. Opening her eyes, she watched in the mirror as hands, seemingly divorced from her body slowly circled her clit. She kept her eyes focused on the eyes reflecting back in the mirror. As she watched, her image stroked until juices covered the fingers she was watching—her fingers. The image was intense, erotic and unbearable. With a moan, the girl in the mirror came and came hard. Still in a daze, Alicia watched the fingers reflecting in the mirror, dip into her wetness and then move to her lips. Shutting her eyes, she slowly sucked her own pussy juice from the fingers now tracing her lips. As she did, another moan escaped from her lips, which broke the spell. “Oh, my god, what is wrong with me.”

Crawling into bed, Alicia called Rachel. “Sorry it is so late, but I need to talk.” Rachel was all ears and listened as her best friend related what was happening and her fears. Johnny took it all in and soon had identified Rachel, her practice and her condo. Looking at Dr. Tanner, he laughed, “this might just get better and better.” By the time Alicia finished the call. Rachel had agreed to an appointment the next day late in the afternoon. She assured her friend that is was nothing to worry about.

When the call disconnected, Johnny looked to Tanner and said, “I think you owe a visit to the young doctor, don’t you?” With a nod, Tanner and two of his bodyguards left the room. Across town, Rachel Blake got ready for bed, not knowing she was soon to have visitors.

Pulling up outside of Rachel’s condo, Tanner had the group wait until all the lights were out. Then moving to the door of the condo, he fished a thin tube between the insulation and the door frame, connected the tube to a bottle and turned the nob. A small hiss of gas was all that you could hear and then silence. “In 30 min, we’ll be able to go inside.” Nodding, the group went back to their truck to wait until it was safe to move in on the young doctor.

Rachel never heard the door to her condo open or the men approach her bedroom. When they checked on her, she was sound asleep—the gas had done its job. Tanner quickly had her stripped, bound to the poster bed and gagged before administering the antidote. He then waited with amusement for his medical colleague to wake up.

Rachel seemed to come out of a fog and was somewhat disoriented. When she tried to move, she couldn’t. Panic set in and her breathing accelerated. When she realized she was naked and gagged, she tried to scream. Her scream was muffled by the gag and she just managed to drool down the side of her mouth. “Good evening doctor, it seems we have a mutual friend” were the first words she heard as a light was turned on and Tanner stepped from the shadows.

Tanner went on to explain that he needed Rachel’s assistance to insure Alicia received the proper dosage of an experimental drug. With the gag removed, he got the answer he was expecting in the form of a “your mad” response. “Well, I assumed that would be the reply, but nonetheless, I do need your cooperation.” Showing Rachel a syringe, “and I have everything here I need to guarantee it.” With that, and over the stifled cry for help from Rachel, he plunged the syringe into her thigh and carefully pressed the plunger. “That should do for starters my dear, as a professional courtesy, I gave you an additional additive that you might find interesting.” Rachel’s world exploded in a burst of colors and patterns. In a few minutes, she had lost grasp of reality and was oblivious to the danger sitting next to her. “Now Rachel, let’s talk about your friend and patient Alicia.”

For the next six hours, Rachel was the subject of the most sophisticated brain washing known to man. Given the combination of technique, drugs and hypnotic induction, Tanner soon had the young doctor agreeing with everything he said. For his part, Tanner loved toying with Rachel. Rarely did he get to practice his craft on such a beautiful and intelligent victim. Looking down on Rachel’s nakedness, he planted a few more suggestions. Reaching for another vile of drugs, he finished with one that would increase her libido ten-fold. That combined with the suggestions and thoughts implanted would make for an interesting next 24 hours. Rachel was then returned to sleep with the suggestion to cum in her sleep to an erotic dream.

Hours later, Rachel awoke with a start. She was naked, skin sweating and flushed. She looked down and saw her pjs crumpled in a pile at the foot of the bed. Her hands were buried between her thighs and her sheets wet with her juices. Like Alicia, it took a moment to realize what had happened, but as reality set in, Rachel realized she had cum hard while having an erotic dream. Shaking her head, she was slightly confused by what had happened. ‘It is going to be a long day’ was all she thought of as she climbed out of bed and stepped into an inviting warm shower spray.

What Rachel did not know of course was a new cylinder, similar to the one used on Alicia, had been placed in her water softening unit. As she showered, her skin absorbed just the right amount of Dr. Tanner’s formula to have the desired effect. Drying off, she noticed how hard her nipples had become. Girl, she thought, you need a man and soon. As she dried her hair, she could not but help feel an undercurrent of arousal coursing through her body. Part of her mind said ‘strange;’ the other part just enjoyed the pleasant sensation.

Dressing, Rachel picked out a black lacy bra and thong combination along with garters and stockings. It never dawned on her that these were strange choices for a doctor’s office. All seemed normal. After choosing a skirt that was not too short and a semi sheer blouse, Rachel selected heels and headed out the door with a cup of coffee (tainted with Tanner’s water) in her hands. Sitting in her car, Rachel felt a rush of excitement flood her body to the point where she felt she wet herself. “Jesus, what brought that on, I am beginning to feel like Alicia.” Across town, Johnny watched Rachel’s departure. While Dr Tanner was playing with her mind, he had a team install the same video and sound equipment that had been used in Alicia’s condo. Wherever Rachel went in her place, she was on camera. Johnny certainly enjoyed the show.

For Rachel, morning office hours seemed to drag by as if she was waiting for something else. As noon approached and her staff went out to lunch, she stayed behind. Within minutes, Dr. Tanner was at the door. Rachel met him like an old friend and fully believed that he was one of her old medical school professors. When Tanner mentioned the words “good girl,” Rachel’s entire body relaxed. Tanner was now ready for the next step. He handed Rachel a syringe and watched as under his command, she injected herself willingly. Grinning, Tanner knew the arousal and heat Rachel felt would peak in a few hours. She then called her staff and gave them the rest of the day off pleading a headache.

Turning to face Tanner, Rachel smiled and looked into his eyes. Tanner, had her bend over an examining table and remain still while he pulled up her skirt and admired her lingerie. When he complimented her with a “good girl,” he heard her moan softly and knew she was leaking pussy fluid into her thong. He loved the effect his drugs had on women and seeing a doctor turned into a purring kitten, started to get him aroused. To Rachel, nothing seemed out of order. Her conditioning was perfect. When his hands touched her bare hips and his finger slipped into her silky wetness, she said nothing. She was content.

Tanner pulled himself away from his enjoyment for a moment and reviewed his instructions for Alicia’s visit quickly with Rachel. Once again, her professional self, Rachel nodded, stated she understood and awaited her patient. At exactly 2pm, Alicia pulled up in her car and entered the office. Noticing the lack of patients, Alicia called out and was quickly greeted by her best friend. “I don’t normally see patients this afternoon, but for you, I made an exception.”

Walking her to an exam room, Rachel asked her friend to disrobe, put on a gown and she would complete an exam. Alicia complied and was soon sitting on the exam table hoping to find answers to her concerns. Rachel was nothing but thorough in her questioning. She probed in very personal areas, but given they were friends, Alicia did not mind telling her about her arousal, her dreams and her erotic touching. As she relayed all of this information to her friend, she failed to notice the flush run up Rachel’s neck. To an outside observer, the young doctor was aroused by her friend’s admission.

Finally, Alicia was asked to disrobe and the examination began. Rachel’s hands and fingers probed and prodded her friend for almost 20 minutes. When Rachel examined the young lawyer’s breasts, she almost heard a moan escape her patient’s lips as she manipulated the sensitive nipples. When she placed Alicia’s legs in stirrups and examined her pussy, she could not help but notice the excess lubrication and swelling. Clearly, Alicia was in a state of arousal. Taking blood work to check hormonal levels gave her the chance to call Dr Tanner on the phone. Bending close to Alicia’s ear, she informed her that Dr Tanner, a friend, would be arriving for a consult. Meanwhile, she said that Alicia needed a flu shot and a tetanus shot. Arriving with two syringes, Alicia thought nothing of the injections until her world exploded in colors and images. It was as if she were in one of her dreams. As she lay there, Rachel widened the stirrups and secured Alicia’s arms to an exam board. Once secure, she started an IV drip with a drug cocktail prepared by Dr Tanner.

Entering the room, Tanner was in heaven. He had the young lawyer, naked, exposed and quickly falling under his influence. He also had the young doctor, a willing accomplice, in a heightening state of arousal. Walking up to Alicia, he took her pulse and other vital signs. “She will accept treatment very well,” Rachel nodded. Looking to Rachel, he mentioned that she was overdressed and asked that she slip out of her clothes. Acting as if that were an everyday request, Rachel stripped and was soon standing in her lingerie as if it were proper attire for the office. Tanner photographed the transformation.

As Alicia’s arousal built, Tanner had Rachel become more intimate with her former roommate. Before long, her medical probes had become strokes, and strokes turned into finger fucks......moans filled the office. What Alicia thought was a dream, became reality as the fog slowly lifted and she found her friends lips buried on her pussy and clit. She was being carried away by the intense sensations created as tongue met clit. Instead of pushing Rachel away, Alicia pressed her pelvis into the warm and waiting lips of her former roommate and came—over and over.

For her part, Rachel was also lost in the drug induced lust as she face fucked her old roommate. She did not rest and Alicia was transported from one orgasmic peak to another. When she was ready, Rachel stepped aside allowing Dr Tanner to move between Alicia’s thighs held in place by the stirrups. As her best friend watched, Tanner pulled out his huge cock resting it at the head of Alicia’s pussy. Slowly, he pressed forward. Rachel moved to the side of Alicia’s head, ensuring her friend that everything would be alright. As she cradled her head and lowered her lips into a lover’s kiss, Tanner deflowered Alicia with a single thrust. Alicia whimpered at the needle-like pain associated with losing her virginity. These whimpered sounds quickly became moans of pleasure as the young lawyer was fucked for the first time. As Tanner kept his cock deep in her body, Alicia was lost—Rachel’s kisses and hands combined with Tanner’s cock, drove her over the edge again and again until Tanner finally blew his seed deep in her fertile body. The young innocent lawyer was a virgin no more. Of course all of this was filmed and sent back to Johnny.

Pulling out of Alicia, Tanner whispered into Rachel’s ear and watched as the young doctor lowered her lips to the cum filled pussy enjoying the liquid cocktail produced when cum mixes with pussy juice. Filming it all, Tanner counted at least three new orgasms sweeping across Alicia’s body as Rachel’s tongue did its work. He then called Johnny, gave an update and prepared to leave. His afternoon could not have been more productive. Before he left, he whispered instructions in both roommates ears and smiled. They were now deeply under his control.

When each finally woke up in their own beds a few hours later, they had no recollection of what had happened. However, each had an overwhelming desire to touch themselves in a heated frenzy while thinking of the other. As Rachel exploded, she cried out “Alicia;” as Alicia came, she called out “Rachel.” Johnny watching the action was slowly compiling the “Lawyers Greatest Hits.” His father would never stand trial again.

To Be Continued.