The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Professional Dilemma Part 3

By HB5211

The next day, Rachel called Alicia and said that she was going out of town for a few weeks. “If you need anything, I have forwarded you Dr Tanner’s number, he is covering for me.” With that, she hung up the phone and went downstairs awaiting a cab. She gave the driver and address and eventually pulled up to a modern looking building behind a security fence. Once she identified herself, Rachel was admitted.

Upon entering the lobby, Rachel had a flashback to sanity and wondered why she was here. A cute receptionist greeted her, offered her a coffee, and informed Rachel that Dr Tanner would be right down. Little did the trusting Rachel know that again, the coffee was spiked with Tanner’s additive. It really made no difference as she was already in his facility and there was no real escape. As Rachel sipped her coffee, she again noticed a growing heat between her legs and wondered if somehow her own hormonal cycle was off. The phrase “bitch in heat” popped into her head and she chuckled, but was not sure why. She never understood that she was deep under his control and he was pulling all the strings.

Tanner walked in ready to take the human present Johnny had given him. He greeted Rachel and escorted her back to his office. Once there, he had her take a seat . As she did, automatic cuffs wrapped around her arms binding her to the chair. Even in her semi-drugged state, Rachel shouted out in surprise. Now, Tanner had his turn to laugh. “Yell all you want, no one will hear you.” He then injected Rachel with an antidote and watched as her mind cleared. For the first time in days, Rachel was thinking as her old self—which is exactly what Tanner wanted.

He turned the chair to face a mirror and Rachel was shocked. He hair was lighter and was cut in a modern fashionable style, one hardly appropriate for the medical practice. Her makeup was fit for a runway, not an exam room, and her clothes were almost inappropriate for being in public. “What has happened? What have you done to me?” Without answering, Tanner turned on the video display and as they say “rolled the tape.” He watched Rachel try and turn her eyes from the screen; he watched her tears roll down her cheeks, and he watched the look of realization and defeat sweep over her. “You and Alicia make such a nice couple, don’t you think.” With that he turned off the recording.

Tanner then went on the explain everything to Rachel. How she had been drugged constantly over the last few weeks. How they had brainwashed her and controlled her actions, and finally how they had used her to help set the destruction of her best friend. Rachel shook her head as in no, but reality did not lie and she knew Tanner was telling the truth. “Now, you are no longer really needed, so you have been given to me to use as I please.” Tanner laughed adding “and you will please me. In fact, the new and improved Rachel will participate in the final destruction of your friend Alicia and then help me continue my work on others. Afterall, you are a trained doctor.” Again, Rachael used the familiar words “you’re mad,” and as if expecting them, he simply countered “mad and brilliant.”

With that he turned around and showing Rachel the syringe, he walked forward. “It’s time to change Rachel from a professional woman into Dr Tanner’s good girl.” Rachel tried to pull away, but it was useless. “I could just use one of the triggers already implanted deep in your brain, but then I would miss the fight, and I do love the struggle.”

“Please, you don’t need to do this to me, I will not report you to the police.”

“I am doing this to you as I love to change people, and rarely have an opportunity to work on such an intelligent, professional woman,” Tanner replied, “this has nothing to do with the police.”

With that,and with some dramatic flare, he found a vein in Rachel’s arm, pierced it, and slowly emptied the contents on the needle. “Night, night” was all that Rachel remembered before her world exploded in colors and then darkness.

Three weeks later, Rachel woke up in what looked like a fancy hotel room. She had no idea where she was, nor how she got there. She got out of bed and walked around, before finding a pair of frilly pink mule pumps to slip on her feet. It was then that she realized she was dressed in pink with both a pink lace basque and thong adorning her body. It was when she walked in front of a mirror that she had the biggest surprise. Staring back at her was a beautiful, middle-aged woman, with fashionably cut red hair, hazel eyes and killer looks. Somewhere back in the recesses of her brain something said “this is not right”, but those signals got scrambled before they became a real thought. Instead of crying out in a scream, Rachel reached up and primped her hair as if what she saw was natural.

With a knock on the door, Dr Tanner entered with a nurse. “Admiring my handiwork, I see.” You were the perfect patient and you now should look and feel 10-15 years younger. Almost gushing her words, Rachel replied, " you are a miracle worker, this is much more than professional courtesy from one doctor to another.” Tanner grinned and said, " well, you will pay me back by assisting me in my future research as we agreed, correct?” Rachel merely nodded. With a quick motion to his nurse, Rachel was administered two of her daily shots. These injections would continue for a month until her programming was complete. Even now, Tanner could see the effect of the drugs and techniques he had perfected. Rachel had assumed another personna, one created in a lab and seemed to adjust perfectly to it. Gone was the doctor in her late 20s replaced by this incredibly sexy and mature woman sitting in front of him.

After the nurse left, Tanner decided to experiment with Rachel a little to check her conditioning. With a mere key phrase word of “Rachel Likes Bubbles,” her personna changed into to that of a ditzy airhead who even in her early 40s giggled, found it hard to focus and lived for sex. The change was immediate and Rachel was soon prancing around, admiring herself in the mirror, and cupping her now larger and more sensitive breasts. When she walked over to Tanner and asked how she could ever thank him, her hand was already in his crotch. Wanting to see how deep her conditioning took her, Tanner did not stop until she had his cock buried in her throat. He feigned lack of time, but he wanted to see her reaction. It was perfect, she was frustrated and wanted so much to finish Tanner off.

Tanner returned Rachel to her bed, brought her back to her new personna and then allowed her to remember where she was........which brought a scream to her lips. Now again bound to the bed, Rachel was helpless as Tanner toyed with her. “Your punishment is being trapped inside a body that I have sculpted and being forced to enjoy the pleasures that I seek. Throughout it all, you will remember what you once were in life, but you will be unable to do anything about it.” With that, he hooked her to another IV and opened the drip line allowing new drugs to flood her veins.

At first, Rachel felt nothing, but then the sensations started . There was a slow ache between her thighs that grew more intense by the moment. Rachel felt her nipples harden, and recognized the signs of arousal. Tanner smiled, “it will only get better, I have tapped into a hormone that replicates animals in heat.....as they say, “a bitch in heat, will fuck anything.”

“We shall see how long your professional decorum lasts.....or when you realize what you are and what you need.” Looking down he whispered “only then, will you be capable of becoming my assistant.”

Rachel tried to fight the feelings, but she was not even in her own body. She tried to process what Tanner had done to her, but the effects of the programming made rationale thought almost impossible. She knew she had to fight the feelings growing in her, but had no idea how.

Minute by minute the intensity of the arousal grew. At the 90 minute mark, Tanner was impressed. Most people broke at 60 minutes or less. When one IV bag emptied, he started another. Looking down, he commented “my dear Rachel, I have all day and plenty of bags I can hang here, it is just a matter of time.” At the two hour mark, Rachel was done and he heard her whisper “please, I will be your good girl”

Tanner smiled and whispered “Rachel likes bubbles.” Instantly the sexy persona emerged. Tanner removed the restraints and IV and was immediately attacked by the sex starved personality. He could hardly stand before she had his belt opened, and his zipper down. As she knelt to suck on his hardening cock, she slipped fingers into her own pussy in search of more pleasure. To Tanner, this was perfect, Rachel surrendered and the new personality emerged on cue. Her lips, he had to admit, knew exactly what to do. Before he could register another thought, the kneeling woman exploded in orgasm sucking him for all she was worth. He responded in kind, shooting rope after rope of thick seed down her throat. Standing, Rachel said, “God, I needed that, but I want more” she grabbed Tanner’s arm, pulled in to the bed and quickly got him hard again.

Hours later, Tanner left the room totally exhausted. Behind the door, Rachel was now asleep, earbuds in her ear and a visor over her eyes absorbing her latest programming. Before long, all vestiges of her old life would be gone and her only torment would be knowing deep in her core who she had been and how she had been changed. Even now, as images of her riding Tanner’s cock flashed in her mind, part of her screamed no, while another part of her brain lowered her fingers to her clit where a quick massage brought another sharp orgasm. Rachel wanted to cry, but outwardly all she could do was moan and tremble as another spasm went through her body.

Johnny called Tanner asking if he was ready to finish Alicia. Tanner agreed. For the last three weeks, while Rachel was conditioned, Alicia was in her own hell. Her body was in a constant state of arousal. She had images of her and Rachel in her mind but did not know from where, worse yet, she needed her doctor. She could not sleep, could not concentrate, and had this picture of a guy that she continually stroked too late in the evenings. She was a wreck. Desperate, she found Tanner’s card and dialed the number.

Tanner was expecting the call. “Alicia, yes I remember you, Rachel’s patient” Alicia then poured out her story and feelings. “I see,” Tanner said, “can you get a few days off from work as I think in patient therapy at my private facility would be best.” Alicia quickly agreed, arranged for the time off and was soon on her way to Dr Tanner’s place.

Tanner’s staff met the young lawyer, and after filling out a ream of paperwork, Alicia found herself secluded in a bright hospital room awaiting the doctor. Tanner, made her wait until it was clear she was somewhat in distress. It had been hours since she had been exposed to the chemicals her system craved. The last exposure was from the cup of coffee she made at home. Tanner knew that the longer she went without any of the chemicals, the more agitated she would become. The more agitated, the easier it would be for her to surrender to the treatment.

Walking into the room, he cheerfully greeted Alicia, who looking up, asked for help. She explained her anxiety and Tanner quickly told her she needed a sedative to calm down. He made a call and in walked the new Rachel with an IV bag. As she hung it from the pole, she looked down at Alicia. She knew what the drug would do to the young lawyer and that thought had her pussy moist and wet. She quickly found a vein, and as Tanner nodded, she opened the IV line. Alicia looked up as the first wave of drugs hit her and relaxing for a moment asked the new doctor her name. “You may call me Rachel.” Alicia smiled unknowing and murmured, " my best friend is named Rachel.” Leaning down, Rachel whispered, “I know dear, I know, but the Rachel you know is not here.” Standing up, she turned the wheel on the IV line increasing the drip and watching Alicia’s facial expression change. “She is ready for the next step Dr. Tanner.”

For the next two days,Alicia was implanted with a new personality, one that could be brought forth with a variety of triggers. Her attraction to Johnny was also deepened. By the time she was ready to leave the facility, she was a time bomb ready to self destruct. Her addiction to the drug and to the sexual needs it created presented her tormentors with the perfect control environment. Now, it was time to unveil the changes to the young lawyer.

Sitting in Tanner’s office was Tanner, Alicia and Rachel. Tanner was reviewing his notes with his patient. About 20 minutes earlier, she had been given an antidote to the drugs and as they sat there, both doctors waited for the lawyers mind to clear. At first, there was a look of confusion, the anger, and finally rage. “what am I doing here and who are you?” Yelled Alicia. Tanner smiled and made a simple declarative statement: “even a young ADA must know that actions have consequences, you went after the wrong family and now you pay the penalty.”

Before she could get up, Alicia was bound to the chair, Tanner like to see the fear and confusion. He could have easily stopped her with a single trigger word, but why spoil the fun. Tanner continued, “you see Rachel here, it is unfortunate that you got her involved, so how shall I put it, we slightly modified her in looks and mentality, she is now my willing assistant.” With that Alicia looked at the smiling Rachel and recognized the resemblance, “oh, my God, what have you done to her?”

“We simply did a little of this and a little of that, as they say. It is amazing what drugs and psychotherapy can do to the mind.” Tanner continued, “of course, it was all done as a rehearsal for you.”

“You are totally mad and will never get away with this,” Rachel shouted. It was clear that the young ADA was now worried. “When I get out of here, the charges against you will put you away for years.”

“I guess you need a short demonstration of what we have done and what we will do,” Tanner laughed. He nodded to Rachel and she quickly released the straps holding Alicia to the chair. Seeing her chance, the lawyer sprung to her feet and ran to the door. “Stop” was all Tanner said and Alicia’s limbs immediately felt like lead weights. Unable to move, she looked back at Tanner with fear in her eyes. “What have you done to me?” Tanner rebuked her for asking the wrong question. “You should be asking me, what are you going to do to me?” He quickly added, “I’ve just started on your changes.”

“Come over here.” Tanner smiled as Alicia walked over. “How” was the only word coming from her mouth. “Now strip for me.”

Tanner saw the rebellion in Alicia’s eyes and also the fear as Alicia realized her hands were slowly unbuttoning her blouse, one button at a time. Before long she was standing there in a bra as her blouse fell to the floor. Tanner noted the young ADA’s eyes had widened in terror. “Now, take of the rest of your clothes.” As tears started to run down her cheeks, Alicia reluctantly stripped until she was naked in front of Tanner. “You see my dear, your training is already well underway and any thoughts of resistance are frankly a waste of time.” “When we finish with you, new terms can be used to describe you to include toy, plaything and my favorite: slut.”

To prove his point even further, he showed Alicia a picture of Johnny and to her embarrassment, she found herself falling to the floor and kneeling, legs spread and fingers rapidly stroking her clit as she looked at the image before her. Somehow, they had programmed Alicia to see his image and sexual pleasure as one. Tanner laughed, " such a professional slut, turned on by the image of your adversary’s own son.” He left Alicia playing on the floor and turned to Rachel. “You will have so much fun with her.” Tears rolled down Alicia’s face, as she stroked herself into higher levels of arousal. Her mind was screaming “no,” but her body seemed to have a mind of its own. She seemed to have no control over her actions and could not understand at all what was happening. She was helpless to control her arousal and reactions.

Rachel left Tanner’s office and went into Alicia’s new treatment facility where she would help oversee the lawyer’s final transformation. As she entered, she went to a dressing room and changed. What emerged was the sexy Rachel, adorned in pink to include a corset, thong, mule pumps and even a pink choker necklace adorning her neck. As Alicia was brought into the room, Rachel could not help but feel a twinge of excitement as she knew the girl was putty in her hands, her toy to help mold. As Alicia begged for her freedom, Rachel noticed her own arousal grow.....her patients begging now turned her on. The part of her mind screaming this is so wrong, was pushed deeper and deeper into the background.

With a few quick instructions, Alicia was secured to the bed. Rachel walked over and showed her former friend a syringe and an IV bag. “What I am going to do to you Rachel, will not be unpleasant; in fact, it will be quite pleasurable.” She continued, “what we have discovered is we can reshape personalities through pleasure as the mind and body seek pleasure at a very deep level. Even an intelligent woman like you will eventually mold to our desires.” As Alicia shook her head no and begged for her freedom, Rachel found a vein and started the IV. As soon as she adjusted the drip, she injected the contents of the syringe in Alicia’s hip. As her patient’s eyes glazed over, Rachel never felt more aroused in her life. A part of her brain told her ‘this is wrong’, but the dominant part reveled in the pleasure she felt knowing she was inflicting damage on the ADA. As Alicia slipped under the influence of the drugs, Rachel lowered a visor over her head and placed ear buds in her ears. Walking to a computer, with a few keystrokes, she started the conditioning program. When her finger hit the enter key, a surge of arousal swept through her body. Tanner, watching through a glass mirror whispered " this turns her on, she’s a natural.” For her part, Rachel luxuriated in the sexual sensations created by her position of power. She felt her pussy literally soak her thong as she watch Alicia slip under her control.

When Alicia woke three days later, she was in another room. As she glanced around, she noticed the bright pink colors on the walls and window treatments. The color made her relax. Sitting up, she realized that she was wearing a pink nightgown and that there was a sheer pink robe laying over the end of the bed. Standing, she saw pink mule pumps which she slipped on her feet. Wrapped in pink, surrounded by pink, she never felt calmer. It never registered that she had been addicted to a drug, and held against her will in this facility.

Alicia turned as she heard the door open and Rachel walk in. “Good morning, I trust you rested well?” were the first words from the doctor’s mouth. Rachel was dressed in a pink corset, thong and heels. Tanner, watching from a two way mirror noted that Alicia did not seem surprised at all by her doctor’s appearance. “What a perfect response, nothing seems unusual to her.” Both women felt an immediate shot of arousal as they eyed each other. Alicia, never attracted to women in real life, did not even have a second thought about the sensation. All of the erotic dreams and programming brought her to accept those feelings as normal.

Rachel escorted Alicia back to her bed explaining that they needed to run some sensitivity testing. To do this, various body sensors would be used. Alicia nodded her head. Additionally, she would receive a drug that would relax her and allow more accurate readings. Again, a syringe was plunged into Alicia’s arm, but this time she willingly held her arm out and did not fight the procedure. When Rachel patted her head and whispered “good girl” a look of pure pleasure washed over the young lawyer’s face.

As Alicia lay in the bed, sensors and probes were attached to her temple, nipples, clit, pussy and ass. When fully wired and connected, a visor was placed over her head and a variety of images displayed. When each image was up, a corresponding sensor would stimulate Alicia’s body. When an image showed anal play, her ass would vibrate, when an image showed nipple play, her nipples would be stimulated. In this manner, physical stimulation corresponded to visual stimulation. The session went on for hours. Alicia’s body moved in a sexual dance as it was stimulated and driven to new heights of arousal. Never allowed to climax, the young lawyer became a quivering mass of need. Rachel monitored the torment and smiled. The entire process was the most arousing thing she did in her life.

Finally, they were done and Alicia was disconnected. As she lay there, Rachel walked over and violently pinched the lawyers exposed nipple. Instead of screaming in pain, she moaned in lust. “What a perfect response,” Tanner offered, “pain had become pleasure”. As he watched, Rachel systematically played with Alicia’s body until her former friend was almost screaming in lust. At that moment, Rachel asked her what she needed and Rachel shouted out, “let me cum.” Smiling, Rachel bent forward, placed her lips over Alicia’s swollen clit, sucked it between her teeth and bit down hard...Alicia screamed in lust and came over Rachel’s lips. Pain had become pure pleasure.

Tanner called Johnny, “our work is done; it’s time for your show.” Johnny called his father, who blessed the final phase and the wheels went into motion.

Returning home, Alicia remembered little of her time in the treatment facility. What she did remember was pleasant and non-descript. Throwing herself into her work, she assured her boss that the new trial would not be lost on appeal. She would see Enrico in jail for more than a few years. In the evening at home, she slipped out of her corporate attire into something pink, poured a pink Cosmo and then relaxed as her fingers would slowly caress her body to the point of orgasm. Each night, her sexual appetite seemed to grow as the trial got closer. Of course as it grew, she noticed nothing strange.

Three days before the trial, Alicia got a call from Dr Tanner, along with a dinner invitation, arriving at the restaurant, Alicia was dressed in her sexiest little black dress, but again thought nothing of it, When Tanner and Rachel arrived, she felt her pussy moisten. Rachel looked so good to her. Exchanging small talk over drinks, Tanner mentioned they would soon be joined by a few other guests. When Enrico approached the table, Alicia commented, “there must be some mistake, I cannot be seen at dinner with the man I am prosecuting.” Tanner grinned and told her to be polite and to calm down, immediately Alicia became almost passive to everyone’s delight. At the appropriate moment, a cameraman arrived and memories were captured on film. After a few more drinks, with Alicia internally screaming, but outwardly calm, Johnny entered the room and walked to the table.

Alicia looked up and immediately reacted as her programming dictated. Her body became one of a “bitch in heat” as advertised by Tanner. As those in attendance watched, her faced flushed, her nipples tented through her dress fabric and a faint scent of female arousal filled the air. The men smiled and Rachel beamed as her work was on display. Johnny took a seat next to Alicia and she said nothing. Her brain was a scattered mess of raging hormones. Here was the man of her desires, the picture come to life. Her pussy was alive with excitement, she wanted him, she needed him and she moaned out loud. She felt his hand on her thigh under the table cloth and did not move it as it climbed higher and higher. Before she knew it, Johnny was dipping into her wetness playing with her clit. As the cameraman got the right shots, Johnny brought her to public orgasm. Alicia was too far gone to realize the restaurant had been cleared of patrons and their party had the entire place to themselves.

Enrico and Johnny then mocked Alicia as a high end slut, a smart girl who was now falling hard. Johnny unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Before she even thought, Alicia had her lips around it bring it to life. It was as if she were in a dream. She got what she wanted, Johnny cock deep in her throat. As the video rolled, she went down on Johnny, taking all he offered. When she deep throated him, she looked up at the camera and almost smiled around his cock. As his balls tightened, she let him pull back so each rope of his cum was captured splattering over her lips and tongue. Her body was on fire. For the next 2 hrs, Alicia serviced Johnny and Enrico in every way possible. She was fucked individually and then by both. As she rode Johnny’s cock, Enrico fucked her ass. Both father and son filled her hungry pussy multiple times. As icing on the cake, Alicia, knelt in front of Rachel and ate the sweet juices flowing from her aroused pussy.

Finally, they had enough. Johnny was amazed at the young ADA’s transformation and knew there would be no trial. Tanner had Rachel take Alicia home while the men stayed behind to discuss what to do with the lawyer after her court appearance....the last one she would ever have.

The following day was to be day one of the trial, but before it started the defense counsel asked for a mistrial on the grounds of inappropriate prosecutorial behavior. When the judge asked what was the evidence, the defense counsel produced pictures and a DVD of the dinner meal. Alicia was stunned, the judge outraged and a mistrial was immediately declared. The judge turned to Alicia threatening, “I will see you disbarred.”

Enrico moved away from the defendant table while there were still reporters in the courtroom. His movement was intentional as it gave Alicia a line of sight view of Johnny sitting in the first row. As before, animal instincts took over and in front of everyone, Alicia walked over and placed herself in a lip lock with the mobsters son. Tongues swirled and passions heated. Reporters had to censor what was said, as a clear “I want to fuck you, Johnny,” came from Alicia’s lips.

Three Months Later

Rachel is now well established as Dr Tanner’s assistant. She is still an occasional test subject for new drugs, but does not mind as long as she gets regular does of Tanner’s cock. She has stopped hearing the “this is wrong warning” in her head and has adopted the bad side of her psyche. A clear Domme, she enjoys punishing Tanner’s victims and breaking them to her will. Alicia, was forced to resign in disgrace, was disbarred and forced to find a job in Enrico’s empire. Nightly, she prances out on stage at one of his many gentleman’s clubs where she headlines an erotic review. Convinced by Johnny to undergo further treatment by Dr Tanner, her IQ is much lower, her breasts much larger, and she seems much happier in life. She loves entertaining men and is regularly loaned out for private entertainment.