The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help” – Part 2

(written by pshadmeJanuary, 2004)

Paul pulled up to his apartment with the inescapable notion that something was just not copasetic about his ALL-DAY doctor’s appointment and was beginning to feel more stressed than he was before he had gone….but, just stressed, he was no longer tired. Unfortunately though, this newfound stress residing in an energized body was not helping matters, so, despite his 8-hour nap on a toilet bowl, Paul thought that dinner and squeezing one out before a good night’s sleep would help make things better. Recalling his doctor’s encouragement to keep up the “good work”, Paul opted for some steamed broccoli and broiled salmon, rather than the pizza in the freezer. His roommate, Jeff, was not home, so he relaxed a little and watched the end of a movie on television. He was not cognizant of the reason for the hard-on that accompanied viewing every actress that lit a cigarette, but did, unknowingly, make himself more sleepy by occasionally touching his cock as he leered at the screen. It was barely 10pm when Paul retired to his bed with a box of tissues. He got under the blanket, pulled his jockeys down to his knees and started to picture Nurse Weston, but his mind kept drifting to Dr. Evans’ legs. A few short minutes later, with his mind’s eye completely focused on the doctor’s shiny hose-encased legs and his hand wrapped around his swollen cock, Paul fell off into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Paul awoke to the sound of clatter in the kitchen. He got out of bed and discarded the tissues that he did not even realize were NOT stuck to him from dried semen. He threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked into the kitchen. There he saw just what he was hoping NOT to see while he was on Spring Break, Jeff’s younger sister, Michelle. Michelle was a bitchy little girl, whom just graduated from high school and was going to the local community college. She liked to hang out with her big brother’s friends at a real college and always stunk up Paul’s apartment with cigarettes whenever she visited Jeff. She also was a little too eager to make friends and often flirted with many of Jeff’s buddies, including Paul. Paul didn’t grow up with Jeff, so his sister was fairly new to him and while she WAS hot, she just did not sit well with Paul. But there she was, banging pans and shit trying to impress Jeff and him with breakfast, he thought.

“Hello, Michelle, I didn’t hear Jeff let you in.", Paul said masking his disdain with a greeting.

“Oh, hi, Paulie!", Michelle said with a happy smile.

Paul HATED that Michelle had taken to calling him Paulie, it sounded condescending, especially coming from someone younger than he, but he swallowed the bile that rose in his throat and just smiled.

“Jeff is not home yet, I just came in through his bedroom window.", she answered like breaking and entering was just her way. Paul made a mental note to lock the windows before he goes to bed from now on.

“I am going to make some eggs. How do you like yours?", Michelle asked.

While Paul WAS angry, he was also hungry, so he told her over light. Michelle smiled, assuming she had worn him down. She was aware that Paul hated smoking, but figured that her offer and his acceptance of breakfast was enough of an indication that he would not yell at her for smoking in his house as he normally did. Michelle got the eggs from the fridge and took a pack of menthols out of her purse. Paul had just gone to use the toilet, so Michelle lit her cigarette and cracked an egg. Paul returned from the bathroom and made a face when he smelled the smoke from the kitchen as he walked down the hallway. He had full intention of reaming Michelle out as per usual, especially as she was cooking food for him, but when he entered the kitchen and saw her standing there with a cigarette hanging from her lips, arousal quickly overtook his anger. Paul could not find words to say as he stared at Michelle smoking and shifted his growing erection, which was all too obvious in his thin shorts. Paul preferred long red hair, but all of a sudden her short brunette bob was getting him excited. Michelle was conservatively dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, but the shirt did appear tight enough to accentuate the full breasts that Paul had noticed on her before and her legs looked particularly long and toned in her short shorts (or were they short shorts?). Everything about her appearance looked better than usual and his belief that it did swelled as she took another drag from her cigarette.

Michelle looked over her shoulder when she heard Paul’s feet shuffling on the linoleum in an attempt to hide his erection. Her head was in a cloud of smoke and her eyes looked very seductive in Paul’s mind as he ogled her. She did not take note of his uncomfortable appearance and asked him to get the butter from the refrigerator for her. Out of her line of sight, Paul made his way to the fridge ever conscious of his erection and unable to pull his gaze from the smoky vision next to the stove. He walked over to her to hand her the butter and, as luck would have it, just as he said her name, she had taken drag on her cigarette. Michelle turned quickly to get the butter from Paul.

“Thank you, Paulie.", she said as her lungs uncontrollably exhaled the smoke from her last puff into Paul’s face.

Paul’s cheeks went flush and reflexively, Michelle cringed waiting to be scolded, when Paul made another dash for the bathroom. Michelle just shrugged and thought to herself that these college boys need to cut down on the beer and hotwings or they will spend many a morning in the crapper.

Paul stood over the bowl, dropped his shorts and took his throbbing cock in hand like he had just finished a month of celibacy. His mind pictured Michelle and her cigarette, but not for long as his continued stroking made him sleepy. He sat down on the bowl when he felt his knees begin to buckle, but continued running his hand up and down his shaft.

“Eggs are ready, Paulie!", Michelle shouted from the kitchen. She called to him two more times before she got up to knock on the bathroom door. Paul lifted his head from a sleepy nod and shook it trying to make sense of what had just happened.

(Was I asleep on the toilet, again?, he thought)

Paul stood to clean himself as he assumed he would need to, but noticed that aside for some pre-cum on the tip of his dick, there was nothing in the toilet or anywhere else. Being more than familiar with the dimensions of his own nether regions, he cupped his balls in an effort to see if the load had lightened, but it seemed that they felt heavier.

He nervously answered, Michelle, “Be right out, Michelle.”

Michelle thought nothing of it and sauntered back to the kitchen.

Paul came out of the bathroom and joined Michelle at the kitchen table. Michelle was eating, so she was not smoking and Paul sat down, unaware of the difference in HER, just that he was not hard. Michelle attempted to make small talk, but Paul was not even paying attention, he just quietly ate and tried to come up with a reason for his inexplicable behavior. Michelle finished her eggs and felt it was the nice thing to do to step outside to have her post-meal butt. She knew that would be nice, but she WAS a little bitch, so she just excused herself, walked over to the sink, opened the window and lit up. Paul was raising one of his last forkfuls of egg to his mouth when his eyes fixed on her. The sun was on her face and her breasts again looked full while the first plume of smoke escaped her red lips. He felt warm, his balls throbbed and his growing cock strained against his shorts once more. He swallowed the eggs and blurted out, “Thanks for breakfast, Michelle” as he darted back to his bedroom.

“Why am I getting so uncontrollably hard around Michelle?” he mumbled to himself. “She is pretty hot, but I never felt this way before…..what the hell?!”

Just then, Paul’s normally cynical and imaginative mind made a supposition. He had not felt that way before and this thing with the smoking and sleeping on the bowl was all new. He put aside his doubts and just thought of two things….Dr. Evans and hypnosis. Paul had always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist and despite his outwardly trusting nature, always believed that anything was possible. So, now Paul had the idea that maybe something that Dr. Evans accidentally said or purposely DID while he was in trance was the cause for his behavior. He almost reached for her card to call Cheryl for a follow-up visit, but instinctively realized that if his suspicions were well-founded, he could NOT go back to her. Like a man standing in 4 inches of water in his kitchen trying to think if he knows a friend of a friend who is a plumber, Paul’s mind scrambled to put a face from his past with the word “hypnosis”. After picturing some people from his Dungeons and Dragons’ days, it dawned on him…..Professor Right! Two semesters back, Paul took a psychology course taught by Professor Right. She spent a few days talking about the subconscious and touched on hypnosis several times. Paul resolved to put his embarrassment aside and go see her because he thought that maybe she could help him figure out what was going on.