The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help” – Part 5

(written by pshadmeMay 2005)

Forty-five minutes turned into almost an hour and a half. Laura pulled into the driveway to see that the light on in their captive’s room. Excited by the idea that Charlotte may had gotten some new information to play with, she ran in the house and over to Paul’s room. She entered to see Charlotte sitting on a chair to Laura’s right, beside him tickling his balls with the new blue feather duster they had recently bought. Paul was wide awake and moaning in tortured ecstasy. She moved closer to see Charlotte smiling at the puddle of precum that was overflowing from Paul’s navel.

“Mmmm, Char, milking all that delicious precum for yourself?”. Laura teasingly asked.

“Don’t worry, Laura, there is PLENTY for us both. Plus, it has been barely a week since he last came, so we have lots of time to swell those balls up so well that he will eventually leak precum by the cupful.”, Charlotte answered with her trademark giggle.

Charlotte went on to explain to Laura where Paul can be touched and how firm the touch must be on his penis in order to make him sleep, as well as Paul’s affinity for woman’s hair.

“That is GREAT, Char, ALL the precum I want and I don’t even have to shave? He is turning out better than I had imagined. But, you know how fast my hair grows, Char, I don’t want to be counter-productive by developing B.O.” Laura offered, again sounding to Paul like he was a project to them.

“That’s not a concern, Laura; I think I have discovered a way to make him LIKE it even if we did smell a little funky. Remember the theory we discussed earlier?” Charlotte asked.

Laura nodded and Charlotte continued, “Paulie, am I driving you insane with the desire to cum?”

“Yes, Mistress Charlotte”, came back an almost tearful reply.

Laura’s jaw dropped, “How did you get him to call you ‘Mistress’?”

“It seems that lightly touching his leaky cock makes him sleepy, but does not PUT him to sleep if not touched too firmly. That, along with his already suggestible mind being continually weakened with all this teasing seems to allow us to implant our OWN suggestions. I told him to call me ‘Mistress’ and he would not, but after I softly teased his cock, I purely by accident conditioned his sleepy mind by saying that he listened SO well and after that, he was addressing me properly.”

“That is fantastic, Char. We can have a LOT of fun with that!”, came Laura’s enthused reply.

“I know, Laura, but I think that more complicated suggestions we discussed will require a very weak mind, so I propose that we spend our week with him teasing his body until his mind is the mush that we can mold. Agreed?”, Charlotte finished with wide smile, a tilt of her head and a raised eyebrow.

“Agreed, Char.”, came back the response from the second wicked smile in the room. “Now, I think I want some of that precum, so we are going to have to double his output. You said hair, right?” Laura directed her question to Charlotte in the rhetorical mocking tone to which Paul was becoming accustomed.

As she moved toward the open side of the bed, Laura removed her shirt and stood there with her arms raised in only her bra and pants. Paul, driven by his enflamed libido and exposed fetish shot his eyes to her armpits.

“I just shaved last night, if you can believe it, Paulie.”, came Laura’s patronizing tone. Paul’s eyes saw an amount of stubble that appeared to surpass Charlotte’s 3-day’s worth and this was dark brown, almost black, like the thick locks on her head. As Charlotte continued mercilessly brushing Paul’s balls with the feather duster, Laura smiled while his cock twitched forcibly and precum poured out like a candy from a broken piñata. Then she stepped back, removed her sweatpants and lifted her surprisingly limber right leg up and held it over Paul’s face. I wear pants a lot, because I HATE shaving these legs, Paulie. Paul’s cock throbbed more as he stared at the dark hairs on her legs. Laura looked at his cock to see more precum, but trilled, “Aw, we can do better than THAT, can’t we, Paulie, baby?” She lowered her calf to his face and drew her stubbly leg back and forth over his mouth, lips and cheek. Again, Paul’s cock complied with a glob of precum. Laura removed her leg wanting to taste her spoils and lowered her head to his abdomen. She began to lick it up and as she moved her arm over his face to brace herself, Paul’s eyes were met with her stubbly pit not more than two inches from his face. Another pulse of precum came out and she immediately knew that it was the incidental placement of her arm that had caused it.

“Mmmmmmm, this is going to be toooooo easy, Char.”, cooed an obviously excited Laura.

Charlotte just smiled as she continued tickling his sensitive balls with the duster. Paul occasionally moaned in desperation which only fueled the girls’ lust to torture him more. The verbal, physical and visual teasing continued for several hours and then Charlotte said, “OK, I think it’s time for our toy to sleep, but I do not want to have to stroke him like before, Laura. It could give a cocktease like me a bad name. So, Paulie, baby, are you a righty or a lefty?” she asked with a giggle.

“Righty, Mistress Charlotte”, he answered, shocking himself again.

“OK, when I say so, Laura, you release his right hand.”, directed Charlotte.

Paul, despite his overwhelmed mind, saw this as an opportunity and quickly thought of whether he would grab one of them or reach for the other bindings, not noticing Charlotte pulling out a cigarette from the pack on the nightstand. She picked up the matchbook which did get Paul’s attention and his cock throbbed as he watched her light it. Laura’s hands were on the clasps on Paul’s right wrist smiling at Charlotte’s plan. Charlotte took a big drag, but not really being clear on whether he needed to inhale the smoke or simply feel it on his face and not wanting to jeopardize her position by having him hold his breath, she reached her hand between his legs to tickle his hypersensitive balls. Just before she touched them, she nodded at Laura, who released Paul’s right arm. In desperation, he grabbed at Laura’s arm, but as Charlotte’s nails reached his tortured, swollen balls, Paul gasped at the sensation and Charlotte blew a long stream of smoke all over his face. It clouded his eyes, filled his mouth and nose and was sucked into his lungs. Paul instantly released Laura and grabbed his throbbing cock. Despite knowing it would knock him out, he uncontrollably took his free hand, began to stroke and whimpered, “I can’t fight it.”

Laura laughed at his futility and, as darkness consumed him, Charlotte evilly breathed more smoke in his face as she began to tauntingly sing, “Hush little Paulie, don’t say a word, we’re gonna own that leaky little bird.”

* * *

The next morning, Paul awoke to a disturbing feeling. Charlotte and Laura had become very inventive with their tactics for keeping Paul full and leaky. He looked between his legs to see what it was he was feeling. It seemed they had secured a vibrator to his balls with an ace bandage. The pressure from the elastic bandage intensified the dull humming vibrations on the device that was obviously set on low, but was more than enough to keep his balls tortured even as he slept. The subtle vibrations were maddeningly erotic and as Paul was trying to put them out of his mind, the girls entered the room with a milkshake.

“Mmmmm, look at his face, Laura. I think your dildo idea was perfectly evil, honey. He looks so helpless. I love it.”, Charlotte gleefully said.

“This is all we are going to give you to eat, Paulie, so we suggest you drink up. Don’t worry, we do not want to cause you any harm. We can’t enjoy a new toy if we break it, so we do want to take care of you.”, offered Charlotte. Paul, feeling very weak, eagerly agreed to accept what nutrition they offered. He sucked down the shake thru a straw and Charlotte explained that it was just the proper combination of vitamins and herbs to keep him very potent and assure that he continually produces large quantities of semen, meaning LOTS of precum for their wicked appetites.

As Laura was gingerly removing his vibrating bandage, Paul looked around him and noticed the sheets were different and when Charlotte realized it, she said, “Of course we are going to turn you and keep your sheets clean when you sleep. We don’t want bedsores on our new toy, just sore balls.”, ending with her trademark giggle and a soft pat on his again exposed and very tender balls.

* * *

This daily fortified shake and seemingly hourly torture continued for several days and now, into the weekend, Paul was shocked to look between his legs during one of the girls’ brief breaks to see the swollen water balloon that was once his scrotum. The skin on it was so tight. The teasing kept him leaky and the leaking, along with the shakes made him rapidly over-produce ejaculant. They even posted a few enlarged digital photos of each of them in various seductive poses with cigarettes and arms raised and playing with their hair. Sleeping or awake, alone or in their presence, he was powerless to escape their erotic torment. Their relentless teasing of his balls had made them SO sensitive, that even the slight breeze that wisped through the room whenever they opened the door floated across his balls like a silk sheet. And just as he was thinking it, a breeze shook his body with tremors of frustrating ecstasy radiating out from his scrotum and in sauntered his beautiful tormentors.

Both were in their nightshirts and Laura’s was even shorter than Charlotte’s, displaying a teasing view of her hairy bush with each step she took. They both had lit cigarettes on their lips and while it was the breeze that started to cause an erection, the sight of them both smoking re-enforced it. Paul’s cock bulged with veins, was now purplish on the head and began to leak once more.

“Good morning, Paulie baby” spilled off Laura’s wicked tongue. “We want some more precum, sweetie.”

Charlotte licked at the puddle on his belly caused nightly by the bandage and vibrator that she began to remove. Laura put her cigarette down in the ashtray, so as not to mistakenly hurt or trigger Paul and decided, as she had been doing, to use her body hair to make him dribble more.

She lifted her arm as she got close to Paul, revealing the extensive patch of stubble she was now sporting in her pits. Charlotte picked her head up to give her roommate a turn and as Laura leaned over his body to lick up some precum, she positioned her underarm to make sure the hair was right in his line of sight and inches from his face. As she did so, she heard him inhale, well more like gasp and she noticed his cock not only not leak, but become a little less firm. She stood up and lifted her arm to smell herself and was greeted with the pungent smell of body odor. “Dammit, Char, I just showered last night, but all this hair holds onto the stench. I knew this would happen”, Laura pouted with disappointment.

Charlotte, also expecting this, let Laura see the smile taking over her face and said, “This is good, Laura. It’s been over 5 days of teasing and now I think we can test my theory on a grander scale.” Laura immediately recalled what Charlotte was implying. Charlotte reached for the feather duster and plucked two feathers out and handed one to Laura. “Laura, you just lightly stroke one side of his cock and let me speak as I tickle the other side, ok?”

Laura was so excited that her smile indicated her agreement and the two girls sat on either side of the bed. They began lightly tickling and caressing Paul’s cock, which was now again hard and leaky. As Charlotte began to notice the slack look in Paul’s eyes, she leaned over and spoke in his ear in the sexiest throaty whisper she could manage, “Paulie baby, we noticed that you love us when we smell bad.” Paul tried to shake his head no, but Charlotte quickly negated his refusal by repeating, “It’s all right. We know YOU LOVE US WHEN WE SMELL BAD.”, she spoke more authoritatively. She nodded at Laura and Laura, knowing what she wanted, again placed her odorous armpit over Paul’s face. Paul began to scrunch his nose, but Charlotte went into a verbal loop, saying, “You love us when we smell bad, it makes you irresistibly hard and leaky.” All the while the two feathers slid up and down the sides of his throbbing cock. Within minutes, Paul was inhaling deeply through his nose and pulsing out precum with each breath.

Charlotte, confident she had done enough, ended with, “You will always remember this and always feel this way, Paulie baby.”

Laura removed her arm and they both ceased the tickling, allowing Paul to regain his bearings. When they were satisfied that he was cognizant, Charlotte looked him in the eyes and reinforced, “You love us when we smell bad, Paulie baby. It makes you irresistibly hard and leaky.” Laura took her cue and again lifted her arm. They both noticed his cock twitch, but as she lowered her armpit to his face, they both almost erupted in applause when Paul instinctively breathed in Laura’s body odor and precum pulsed out of his cock in a glistening blob.

“Let’s see if that works across the board, Laura.”, stated Charlotte as she removed her sweaty slipper, lifted her leg and held her foot’s sour odor up to Paul’s nose. Paul again took a deep breathe and again spilled out more of his much-desired precum.

Laura looked excitingly at Charlotte and said, “You suppose ALL our bad smells will have this effect?” With that she climbed in the bed and squatted over Paul’s face. The sight of her hairy pussy was making him throb, but as the burritos she had last night continued their journey inside her, he felt a hot gas bathe his face and again, inhaled deeply. This time his cock pulsed out an amount of precum that rivaled an actual ejaculation.

“Wow, seems the worse the odor, the more precum he releases, ‘cause that was STRONG, Laura. How many burritos did you have?!.”, Charlotte jokingly asked as she waved her hand in front of her face.

“I get all the precum I want, I don’t have to shave, I can shower whenever I like and I can eat as much Mexican food as I want! You have discovered a gold mine, Charlotte!”, squealed Laura from atop Paul’s face. Again and without warning to him or even herself, another stream of hot, foul air whooshed over his face. As if by instinct (or conditioning, to be more precise), Paul inhaled deeply and again precum poured from his throbbing cock.

Laura’s eyes widened at the sight of the precum puddling before her and gave Paul a name for his new torment. “Like my gas mask, Paulie baby?”

Laura released several more gas bombs before she dismounted his face and all the while, Charlotte was at it again on his swollen balls with the feather duster. To their excitement, they seemed to cause the greatest single amount of precum in such a short span of time. Paul’s balls ached intermittently between the touches and they both knew that this blue-ball feeling will only make him crave the teasing, because it’s the only time it doesn’t hurt.