The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help” – Part 6

(written by pshadmeMay 2005)

Paul was in a daze trying to recall how long he had been tied down. It had been a few days since Laura first used her gas mask but his weakened mind had lost track of time. It was morning and Charlotte walked in the room to clean Paul’s bedpan.

“I think after today, Paulie baby, you’ll be able to use the bathroom on your own.”, she said.

Despite the mental haze and soreness between his legs, Paul keyed in on the fact that the girls were probably going to release him today, but incongruously and almost tearfully followed with, “Ohhh, my balls are SOOOO sore, Mistress Charlotte.”

Charlotte smiled wide because it had been 3 days now that Paul had actually begged them to tease his heavy balls. Their fingers, vibrator and feathers were the only things that kept them from aching. However, it was like being adrift on the ocean and drinking salt water to quench one’s thirst.

“As soon as Laura gets back, Paulie baby, we have a surprise for you.”, Charlotte said in charitable tone. “But until then, let me see if I can relieve that aching.”

With that, Charlotte assumed her seat next to him and unfastened his vibrator. She lit a cigarette to make him harder and reached for the feather duster on the nightstand. She laughed at the tears falling from his eyes as she tortured his taut sac. After about 20 minutes, she heard Laura’s car pull up.

“You stay right here, Paulie baby.”, taunted Charlotte as she got up to go see Laura.

Paul heard them whispering in the hallway, but the ache of not being touched clouded his senses, so he could not make out what they were saying. A few minutes later, the girls entered the room and Paul’s cock throbbed at the sight of Laura’s hair. It was all hanging loose and looked very thick and shiny.

“Laura was out getting a conditioning treatment on her beautiful hair to make it VERY soft, Paulie baby.”, Charlotte explained.

“That’s right, we felt it needed to be EXTREMELY soft, despite your mind already being like tapioca.”, added Laura.

Paul was not immediately clear on what they had planned for him, but he was on the same page as soon as Laura walked over and lazily draped her hair across his cock and balls. His body shook and both girls giggled at his reaction.

Charlotte pulled her chair close to Paul’s head and leaned in to whisper in his ear. Laura, as if putting her ear to his balls to hear the ache pounding inside them, slowly slid her ear up his body, dragging her long, extra-soft hair across his balls and cock. When her hair lost contact with his cock, she repeated the motion. After about a half dozen passes, Charlotte noticed the sleepy look in Paul’s eyes that they were hoping for.

“Very good, Paulie baby”, whispered Charlotte.

Laura continued her silky assault and Charlotte began to tell Paul, “You know you crave our teasing Paulie, baby. It’s the only time your balls do not ache. So, whenever you hear Laura or I say ‘playtime’, you will feel uncontrollably drawn to us. Whenever the word ‘playtime’ is said by either Laura or myself, you will feel an irresistible need to come to us and beg us to tease you.”

Laura giggled slightly as she repeatedly dragged her hair over his cock and balls, maintaining the receptive drowsy state that made his mind like a sponge and made his subconscious submit to their suggestions.

“Whenever you hear us, only us, say the word ‘playtime’, you will immediately stop what you are doing and feel powerless to do anything but come to seek one or both of us out and beg to be teased.”, Charlotte continued. “Do you understand, Paulie baby?”

“Yes, Mistress Charlotte”, Paul responded in monotone.

Charlotte repeated her command a few dozen more times during 10 minutes of Laura’s hair assault. Then, Charlotte felt they needed to test him.

Laura lifted her head from him and within a minute, Paul’s eyes fluttered like he was coming out of a dream. Charlotte smiled, hoping that was a good sign. Charlotte moved to Laura and told her that just in case it did not work, they needed to be ready, so Laura was to wait near the front door smoking so she could cripple his escape with some smoke in his face if the trance was unsuccessful. Laura went out to the front and Charlotte sat and waited for Paul to regain his bearings. As Paul was becoming more lucid, Charlotte leaned in, tickled his balls with her nails and said, “Paulie baby, it’s time to set you free.”

Paul moaned at her touch, but seemingly heard what she had said as he replied with a whimper, “Thank you, Mistress Charlotte.”

Paul did not suspect anything as his mind was simply too over wrought to expect anything bad.

Charlotte walked to the foot of the bed and unclasped the restraints on his ankles; she then moved to his head and undid one wrist, then the next. Having been inactive for over a week, his muscles did not respond too quickly, but as he mustered some strength, he sat up and put on his clothes which Charlotte had laid next to him.

Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, Paul stood up and walked toward the door. He nervously looked back at Charlotte who followed behind him, grinning. He exited the room to see Laura at the end of the hall near the front door, in a cloud of smoke with a cigarette in hand. His balls tightened and he became very hard at the sight, but he continued shuffling down the hall.

He was no more than ten feet from Laura and freedom when Charlotte sang out, “It’s playtime!”

Paul’s legs locked and he turned to face Charlotte. She smiled wickedly as he moved towards her now and away from the door. When he reached her, he fell to his knees and pleaded in a shaky voice, “Tease me, Mistress Charlotte, please.”

“Is that all you want, Paulie baby?”, Charlotte responded in her most patronizing voice.

“Yes, please, Mistress Charlotte”, replied Paul and he lay down and began unfastening his pants.

Charlotte was giddy at the idea that their plan had worked and Laura skipped down the hall towards them with similar delight.

“I think we can let you go now, Paulie baby, knowing that you will never abandon us.”, Laura said.

Charlotte reached down and lightly tickled his balls and Paul suddenly realized that he was not out of the house yet. He looked at them with fear, pulled his pants up and again clumsily moved towards the door. Charlotte immediately recognized that once he is physically teased, even a little, the trance breaks and he wants to escape again.

Laura was worried because she was right next to him and she left her cigarette in an ashtray by the door. Charlotte saw the concern on Laura’s face, but shot her a reassuring glance and as Paul reached for the doorknob, Charlotte liltingly called out, “Playtime!”

Again, without control, Paul released the door handle and walked back towards the girls. Then, falling to his knees and undoing his pants, he again begged, “Please tease me, Mistresses.”

Paul’s face was a mix of disbelief and desire. On some level he knew that what he was doing was incredulous, but he could not resist the overwhelming feeling of wanting them to tease him.

Charlotte smiled at Laura and said, “He’s ours. Do the honors and let him go, Mistress Laura.”

With that, Laura bent down and ever so softly caressed Paul’s swollen balls. They were as heavy as a wet sandbag.

Again, Paul snapped back to his own will and pulled away by crab walking with his pants around his ankles. When he felt he was a comfortable distance, he stood up, pulled up his pants and proceeded to the door. The door opened and Paul nearly stumbled out of the house to the sound of his Mistresses giggling behind him. Laura giggled watching him make his way down the street and Charlotte reached in her jeans to pull out a scrap of paper.

Laura looked over and Charlotte confessed, “I just happen to have scribbled down his cell and home numbers, Laura.” The two girls laughed out loud and went back into their house.