The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PROFILE UPDATE

This one has been done by several other authors in various ways, but I still love the idea and wanted to give it a try. I hope you enjoy it. If you want to use anything please ask first.

PROFILE UPDATE: Elizabeth to Sugar

Ms. Elizabeth Hemford was not a woman who wasted time. She was the youngest VP her advertising firm had ever had and at her current rate she would likely be the CEO by the time she hit 35. At 28, she was already making big waves and doing all the right things in a very cutthroat industry.

Focused or not, she always commented that her one rule was what made her such a success. She had grown up in Northern Virginia and had gone to UVA and as a result knew a bit about a Civil War General named Stonewall Jackson. He was able to make his men move faster than anyone else by following a simple rule: march like hell for 50 and then take a 10 minute rest. It had worked and he had time and time again shown up in places he wasn’t supposed to be and won the day. Elizabeth had modified it slightly for in her case it was work hard for 1 hour and 45 minutes and then take a 15 minute break.

And by break, she meant a complete break from anything work related. A game on her phone, a call to a friend, read a book, surf the web, anything but work. She swore it allowed her to completely focus on work during the rest of the time and nobody was arguing the results. Even in big meetings, she would insist on a break and would take great pains to isolate herself for that time. After she had racked up some big successes, none of the others bothered her about it.

On this day Elizabeth was finishing up her early afternoon shift and had locked her door for her 15 minute break. Today she decided to surf social media so she signed into MyFace to see what was going on. Several minutes into her break she was pretty bored as it appeared everyone else was not doing anything worth posting about. She was about to log out and play solitaire on the computer when she noticed a link to a new game.

“Need to waste time? Need some mindless fun? Pop on over to Profile Reverse and have a go!” the advertisement read over a photo of a couple laughing at something on a screen.

“Hmmm, well, that actually sounds exactly like what I need.” Elizabeth said out loud and clicked. The site asked to view her MyFace profile and once she clicked yes it loaded up.

“Thank you for logging on to Profile Reverse! We promise you will not be bored and we guarantee that you will enjoy it and have hours of mindless fun! We have updated your profile, but need to ask some additional questions. Question 1. Are you single or in a relationship?”

Elizabeth clicked no for that and then answered some more questions like favorite color (Blue), clothing style (professional), favorite hobby (reading, she was a bit of bookworm), favorite drink (beer, she had a taste for craft brews), and so on.

After answering everything a prompt popped up. “Profile Reverse is ready to give you your reverse profile. Do you agree to proceed?”

Knowing her time was running out, Elizabeth clicked “yes” without reading the agreement underneath.

The screen blinked and then a new screen popped up with the words “YOUR NEW PROFILE!”

She clinked on the link below and a new page showed up.

“Welcome to your new profile! This is you completely reversed on everything, we hope you enjoy the new you!” Elizabeth blinked at that but snickered at it. “A new me? That is funny, someone thinking a new profile will change me.”

The first page had the word “Physical Characteristics” on the top and she began to scroll down.

She noted that her hair color had been changed from brunette to golden blonde. Her rather normal 30 CC cup size was now 36 EE with a notation (had surgery) on it. It stated her hair was long and hung down to her ass. She had vapid blue eyes, an hourglass figure and a bubble butt. She was also 6 foot tall and had really nice long legs compared to her 5 foot 9 inch fairly normal frame.

Elizabeth snickered at the description. “Sounds like I’m a stripper. That’s pretty funny actually. Let’s see what else they reversed on me.”

The next category was “Tastes and Preferences”

“Oh this should be fun.” Elizabeth said as she clicked and started snickering again. As she had suspected the theme continued. Her reverse profile had her as liking big strong brutes who liked to put women in their place. She liked them dominating, where as in real life she was the more dominate in bed, and she liked to be slapped around sometimes.

Her tastes had her laughing out loud. She had gone from “Professional and classy” to “Cheap and slutty”. Her jewelry preferences were now big hoop earrings, bangle bracelets, tacky rings and big stone necklaces. She also apparently liked to have a belly piercing with a dangle. She also had some sleazy tattoos on her belly, a rose over her pussy, and a wire bracelet tattoo around her right wrist. She liked thick makeup, bright red nails and lipstick, and heavy mascara. Her favorite drink had changed to cheap wine and Champaign.

Her dress was even funnier. She liked short tube dresses that were so short she could barely keep her breasts from popping out and her privates showing. She didn’t wear any underwear except maybe a garter belt, she loved leg wrappings and high heeled platform shoes. Her favor color was now cheap metallic gold.

Mental Characteristics and Education was next. She was really laughing as she read this one. It had her, an honors grad from UVA for both undergrad and Master’s programs, as a high school dropout. She apparently hated to read, think, or do anything remotely intelligent. She liked to watch porn or stupid comedies, she liked to party, dance, fuck, drink, and do drugs. She hated the idea of being tied down to one man (or woman, she was now also a bi according to this), and had multiple sugar daddies or boyfriends. She loved to use sex to manipulate men and get them to buy her stuff.

Elizabeth had to take a break from reading to catch her breath. “God! This is so OPPOSITE everything I am! Dear Lord this is funny!” She finally got herself back under control and finished reading about her life.

She was a stripper (no surprise there), she lived in an apartment in the downtown hipster area where a lot of the underground club scene was (and some tasteful gentlemen’s clubs and after hours clubs). She drove a cherry red convertible, was in “multiple” relation-ships and she apparently did lots of internet cam work on the side. She stripped at “Rick’s Place”, which was one of the most famous strip joints in the city. And her name was “Sugar”. She apparently was a run away, white trash to boot, and had a cute white trash accent.

She finished reading and noticed a prompt at the bottom of the reverse profile. “If you would like to apply changes and see final product with pictures, click “YES” here” was what it said and without wasting a second Elizabeth clicked on it, excited and laughing at the thought of what kind of weird picture they would generate.

The computer seemed to pause for a second and then a beam shot out and struck her in the chest. She froze in place, and was engulfed by a green light for a few seconds. There was a flash, and then silence.

Sugar looked around the office. “Now how did little old Sugar get here?”

She looked up at the walls. A second ago they had been full of Elizabeth’s awards, diplomas, and so on. Now they were covered with that but for a guy named Robert Narny. If any of the old Elizabeth had been around she would have know that Robert had been her assistant. But Elizabeth was gone.

Sugar giggled when she saw the picture on the desk of Robert and his wife. “Oh, Sugar’s at Robby’s work. Oh how lovely.” She said in a thick drawl as she sat back in the chair. The blonde stripper lifted her legs up over her head and did a splits in the chair. Her bare pussy was exposed and she giggled as she felt the AC blow across her bare pussy lips. She began to slowly run her finger up and down her pussy and sighed.

“Sugar just hates it when Sugar’s Sugar Daddy is late. Sugar needs to get a nice fuck and then Sugar needs to get to work.” The bimbo purred. Sugar noticed that her profile for MyFace was up with a little flashing sigh.

“Okay computer, Sugar will click here.” The dumb stripper said as she clicked without reading the print. It said “In order to make the profile change permanent and send updated profile to all your friends, click here.” When she clicked everyone of her friends on her MyFace and her email list received a sudden microburst of energy and Elizabeth’s existence changed into Sugar’s. Most of her friends knew her now as a home wrecking bitch who seduced their boyfriends and husbands. Some knew her as bi-sexual lovers. Nearly all the men, including her family knew her as a hot stripper who liked to party, or as a fling, or as a mistress.

Sugar fingered herself to a small orgasm and Robby walked into the office. He blinked once, and then grinned as he shut the door.

“Sugar baby. How nice to stop by my office. Miss your daddy?” He said as he strode up to her and pulled her up. They kissed passionately and Sugar replied “Sugar was feeling horny daddy. Sugar wanted some sweet loving before Sugar went to work.” She turned around and bent over the desk. Her short metallic gold tube dress slid up her find ass and Robby unzipped quickly.

“Well Sugar, you came to the right place.” Robby said as he thrust into her. Sugar gasped and moaned. She ground back into Robby and they fucked loudly and hard. The office was pretty well padded but since Robby had been seeing Sugar for six months now, most everyone knew about it and didn’t care. Hell, Robby’s boss was another one of Sugar’s regulars at the club. She was cool with it, who the hell wanted just one man anyway?

Robby came in her bare pussy hard and it trickled down her legs. Sugar dropped down and licked him clean and then sucked him off again. Robby was sweating and sitting with a vacant smile on his face in his chair when Sugar finished her touch up and wiped some of the more obvious cum off her leg. Sugar made to leave but Robby grabbed her.

“Where the fuck do you think you are going Sugar? One fuck and a suck? What the fuck are you thinking?”

SLAP!!!

Robby hit her hard across the face and she gasped. She sniffed and looked at him with a pouty look. “Sugar’s sorry daddy. Sugar needs to be put her place.” She turned around and bent over while Robby took off his belt.

“Damn right you do. Expose that ass, its whipping time.”

SMACK!!!

Sugar gasped and cried “OW!” as the belt slapped her ass.

“QUIET! You Bitch! You know how this works!”

SMACK!!!

Sugar bit down on her purse as tears rolled down her eyes. Part was pleasure, part was pain. Sugar LOVED being slapped around by men, and even with the pain, she had to fight from orgasming.

After ten lashes with a belt, Robby said “Okay bitch, cum!” and Sugar had a huge screaming orgasm on the spot. Robby spun her around, shoved his desk clean, shoved her up on it, and thrust into her like an animal.

Sugar screamed while he pounded her. “FUCK ME DADDY!!! FUCK SUGAR!!!! SUGAR LOVES FUCKING!!!”

After nearly 15 minutes and multiple orgasms, Robby fell back on to his chair, reeking of cheap sex, eyes vacant, and a stupid grin on his face.

Sugar grinned and fixed up her makeup and dress. She wiped up most of the cum, and then with a sexy smile she pulled Robby’s wallet out of his pants. She pulled out all the cash he had, rolled it up into a tight wad and tucked in down her cleavage.

She blew her sugar daddy a kiss and then strutted out the door.

She strutted down the office hallway like she owned the place and she winked at the numerous men who were openly checking her hot bod out. She gave a kiss to another senior VP who was another regular and whispered “Come on by tonight baby, Sugar’s got a treat for you in the VIP Lounge.”

The older married man grinned and nodded. The man groped her ass, and slipped some cash into her cleavage as she strutted off. Sugar took the elevator down, past the guard she had blow a couple times to keep him happy, and into her red convertible. She peeled out of the garage and headed straight for the strip club. She strutted in and the manager grinned at her over a laptop computer.

“Hi there Sugar. Looking good. You ready to dance?” the older man said as he checked his computer screen.

“Sugar’s always ready to dance Big Daddy! Just let Sugar at that stage.”

The man handed her a small bag of white powder. “You got it Sugar, be sure you take your medicine first and then get ready. Today’s the first day of the rest of your life after all.”

Sugar nodded, not really understanding what her boss was talking about but she headed back to the dressing area to snort her coke, and to get into her gold bikini.

The manager grinned as the stupid white trash bimbo slinked off. He looked at his laptop one more time and grinned more. On the screen was a MyFace Profile for someone named Elizabeth. The man clicked “Delete” and the profile vanished.

“There we go. No need for Sugar to worry about anything, I’ll take good care of her online profile.” The man said as he started to look at some other MyFace pages for single professional women.

And Sugar never worried about anything ever again other than having the most fun and the most sex she possible could.