The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

CHAPTER FOUR—THE FAMILY

Now that Janet had been programmed completely to the point where she didn’t even need to watch the program to fall its’ influence (and her friend Cathy too), I decided it was time to expand my sphere of influence.

For better or worse we lived in the same general area as Janet’s entire family. Her mother only lived 3 miles from us and her younger sister lived about 30 minutes away. Additionally her bother lived about an hour away with his bitch wife. Since I had started dating Janet 20 years ago, I had long since become just another member of the family. Through the years I had caught both her mother and sister in various states of undress. As for her bother’s sister, I had peeked into the bathroom window one evening over at my mother-in-laws house and had gotten a complete view of her nude (nice tits!). So naturally my little fertile but somewhat warped mind developed a plan.

Where as Janet was 5′7″, decent size tits (38Cs) with hazel eyes and shoulder length dark hair, her mother was barely over 5′3″ (named Jean), short brown hair, brown eyes and 34B tits (I checked her bra one day). However for an old broad (59) she was not half bad (bit of a stomach on her though).

Janet’s sister Debbie was nearly 6″ tall, beautiful blue eyes, long legs, dark hair down to ears, 36 years old, and no tits (maybe 34As). When she cleans up she is considered beautiful by most people but her sorry personality makes it impossible for me to see it (I see it intellectually but not with my heart, she was been such a bitch for so long, I have never particularly wanted to poke her.)

Finally Janet’s brother’s wife is of Hispanic decent (named JoAnn), about 5′5″, black hair down to her shoulder, black eyes, flat ass, but big old tits (I figure between 38D and 38DDs). For some reason she never got along with either Janet’s sister or her mother.

Anyway, the first time I ever saw Janet’s mom naked was when Janet and I had been dating seriously for about a 6 months. Janet had invited me to go down to the beach with her family during spring break. Her family had rented a two-bedroom condo for the week. By this time, Janet and I had gotten down to some very heavy petting but we had not yet done the dirty deed.

After spending all day down at the beach, we returned to the condo to get cleaned up so that we could go out for dinner. Being the polite guest, I volunteered to be the last to clean up (actually, I just wanted to sit down and drink several cold beers!). I was sitting on a couch watching something on the TV when her son (8 at the time) opened the bedroom door and didn’t bother to close it completely as he came out. The couch was positioned just slightly off center from the master bedroom door and offered a fairly direct view into the master bedroom. He asked me what was on the TV and as I looked up to tell him it was an old Godzilla movie, I noticed that I could see Jean’s reflection in a mirror on the opposite wall of the bedroom. She was wearing a pink terry cloth robe and standing at the foot of the bed rummaging through her suitcase. I watched her pick through some clothes deciding on what to wear. She made her selection then simply pulled open her robe and threw it on to the bed. I nearly choked on my beer because she didn’t have a stitch of clothes on under that robe!

Now 20 years ago my future mom-in-law was not a bad looking woman. At the time she probably weighed about 120 lb. Since Janet and I had finally gotten into some very heavy petting, I had actually seen Janet’s bush and was amazed how thick and hairy it was. Well, it was obviously genetic because Jean had a VERY large, thick, dark bush. I mean that puppy dog was big. At the time, that was the biggest, furriest bush I had ever seen. Since she was just 39 her smallish tits didn’t sag much at all. Her nipples were medium size (where as Janet had thick, long nipples) and somewhat darker that the rest of her breasts and her areolas her about the size of a quarter.

Anyway I watched her put on her bra first (I find it interesting that often women will put on their bra first then panties where as guys usually put their shorts on first then their shirt), then pull on a pair of those industrial strength white panties that covered everything from her ankles to her neck (unfortunately a taste that she past onto to Janet but I was working on that!). Then she turned around and walked out of my view (probably went into the bathroom). Needless to say, after that scene, that seat on the couch became mine. Unfortunately I didn’t get any more shots.

So with that first view, I have always been intrigued with catching Jean naked. Through the years I had managed to check out her tits a lot and an occasional glimpse of her bush.

Now Janet’s sister was another story. Janet introduced me to Debbie when she was only 18 years old so basically the three of us grew up together. Debbie was, how should I say it, much more active on the social scene than Janet. In other words she liked to screw and screw a lot. And from the stories Janet relayed to me, Debbie was basically game for anything. More than once while spending the night at Janet and Debbie’s apartment, I would see Debbie casually stroll from her bedroom to the bathroom totally naked. Since I was considered “safe” Debbie really didn’t think much of walking around nude with me in the apartment. This used to really piss off Janet but Debbie really didn’t give a shit anyway.

Being nearly 6″ tall, Debbie was very striking. She was very thin; her breasts were more nipple than breast tissue (found out many years later they were called puffies). Her skin was very white and her nipples were a rose color. This white skin contrasted nicely with her dark bush (that mother influence). But Debbie believed in trimming her bush. She shaved to so that it was a nice rectangle about 2″ tall and an inch wide (she wore very small bikinis!) directly above her pussy opening.

One time I was asleep on the couch when she came out of her bedroom naked. She stopped in the hallway deciding whether she should walk thru the living room (where I was “sleeping”) to go to the kitchen. Naturally as soon as her door open, I woke up. But I decided not to let her know. So as Debbie stood there deciding whether to walk thru naked or not I had time to get an eye full. I really liked the neatly trimmed bush. But what shocked me was just how red her pussy lips were. Since she shaved all but a couple of inches above her pussy, her lips hung out and they were red. At the time I wonder why they were so red (I know now!).

As for Janet’s bother’s wife (JoAnn), she was several years younger than, Janet, Debbie, or myself. At 32 and never having a baby, needless to say her figure was in better shape that Janet or Debbie. Being of Hispanic decent and short (relatively speaking), JoAnn had to really watch her weight. And to this point she had done a good job. I finally got a good look at her several years ago over at my mother-in-law’s house. Jean had all of the “kids & grandkids” for a swimming party and the party had gone late into the evening. I finally told Janet it was time to get the kids home for bed since the sun had set hours previous. Everybody began picking up and going inside to get out of their swimsuits and into dry clothes for their respective drives home. I noticed that JoAnn went into the guest bathroom to change so I decided that I needed to make one more sweep of the pool area incase we left anything behind. I quickly walked around to the pool and since the guest bathroom window was in a quite corner of the backyard, I quietly walked over there.

Whenever I used the guest bathroom I always ensured that the wooden shutters were turn such a way so that if I had the chance I could look in. Sure enough JoAnn had not noticed the way the shutters were positioned so I had a great view.

She was still in her bathing suit when I peeked in. She was just finishing combing her hair when I got into position. She nonchalantly hooked her thumbs under the straps of her one-piece bathing suit and pulled them off her shoulder. Her big old titties popped out of her suit and giggled a bit like big, real tits will. Until I saw Cathy’s tits, those were the biggest breasts I had ever seen up close. At the time I figured they were either 38Ds or double Ds. Her skin was that typical olive coloring of people with a Mexican background. Her nipples were not quite as big as Janet’s but her areolas were the size of a silver dollar and very dark. She placed both her hands on each breast and rubbed them (they must have been uncomfortable in that bathing suit). As she let them go, I saw that her nipples were becoming hard (and as a matter of fact I too was getting hard!). She then pulled her suit off rest of the way. Her pubic hair was as thick as Janet’s but looked even coarser. She had it shaved into a nice size triangle. She took her towel and dried her pussy off some more. When she removed the towel, the hair was fussed up and sticking out away from her body a good 1″, lots of long hair!

By this time I had pulled my dick out of my bathing suit and started pulling on it. JoAnn had just flipped her towel behind her back and was moving it back and forth to dry her back which naturally began her tits to swing back and forth. Suddenly I heard the back door open and Janet calling for me. SHIT! I quickly shoved my dick back into my trunk, held my towel in front of me and went back inside. When JoAnn came out of the bathroom I had a big old shit-eating grin on my face!

So now that I had the program I decided that it was high time to get my “in-laws” on the program.

As spring approached, it once again became the depressing time around my house; it was bathing suit purchasing time. All I heard from the women folk was how fat they had gotten and how horrible they looked and that they were never going to eat or drink again. Well, I would be the judge of how they looked in (or out) of their bathing suits.

Janet, Debbie and her mother had spent an entire Saturday shopping for swimsuits. They returned to our house around 8 pm. They were tired and depressed. Being the good son/brother-in-law, I got each one of them a glass of wine to help them over their depression.

The kids were in their game from glued to some TV show so I decided that it was the prefect time to get Jean and Debbie under the influence of the program. I went into the spare bedroom where the computer was set up and got the program loaded up ready to run. I told them that I had found something really funny on the Internet and they should come in there to see it. All three of them wandered into the spare bedroom and with wineglasses in hand gathered around the computer monitor. I hit the “Enter” key and walked out of the room to wait for the five minutes to pass.

As the program worked it’s magic, I ensured that the kids were still glued to the program, got them some desert (what a great Dad I am!) guaranteeing I would have enough time to do what I had to do.

After 5 minutes, I walked back into the spare bedroom and sure enough all three of them were staring blankly at the C prompt.

I told all three of them to turn around and listen to me. I first inserted a trigger phrase for Jean and Debbie so that I wouldn’t have to use the program in the future on them and then began weaving my some what sick fantasy which involved amateur gynecological examinations among other things. At the end I told them to only remember that they had seen a really funny picture on the computer screen and then waited for them to come out of their hypnotic state.

All three of them came out of their hypnotic state and began to laugh over the funny “picture” on the computer. We walked back into the living room and I poured each one of them another glass of wine. They each had drank about half of their glass of wine when Debbie asked Jean and Janet to go back into our master bedroom to help her decide which suit looked the best. They all three got up and retired to the back bedroom.

As soon as I heard the door closed, I dashed out into the backyard. Once again the old program didn’t let me down. As I settled in front of the master bedroom rear window, none of the three of them “noticed” that the blinds were just about completely open.

As the last one in the bedroom closed the door, I watched a Debbie casually strolled into the bathroom and proceed to strip all of her clothes off. Well, 2 babies and about 20 years tends to take a toll on a woman’s body and Debbie was no different. The first thing I noticed was that her tits had gotten bigger and her nipples had darken to a deep rose color and were now shaped more like an average nipple. Her stomach stuck out quite a bit. But the biggest surprise was that she had let her pubic hairy go crazy. No longer was she sporting a nice trimmed rectangle but rather she had a huge fur triangle between her legs. I figured that even if she wore a normal “mature” woman’s two piece bathing suit, her pubs would stick out on the sides of the crotch. Additionally, there were streaks of gray in her pubic mound that made it look like they were almost glowing. Interesting, I never had thought about pubic hair going gray.

Anyway, Debbie came out of the bathroom stepping into a one piece. After she pulled it up, Janet pointed at her crotch and laugh. Debbie laughed too and with her fingers pulled the pubic hairs sticking out between her legs and displayed how much hair there was. All three of the women laughed and then Debbie proceeded to pull the bathing suit off in front of Janet and Jean. As Debbie was getting naked again, Jean pulled her top off and undid her bra. Ah, even little tits can’t escape the touch of gravity. Even though Jeans tits were 34Bs, gravity had pulled them down a bit and I could see were the skin was not as taunt on them as it used to be. Jean then unbuttoned the front of her blue jeans and pulled them off. Instead of wearing panties, she was wearing panty hose with no underwear (a look that I always enjoyed!). She sat down on the end of the bed, and began pulling them off. At the same time, Debbie stood up next to her and began pulling another swimsuit up. Her hairy bush just inches from her own mother’s nose.

Jean stood up and walked over to were her bag of swimsuits were in. Her pubic hair had taken the more traditional route of thinning with age. It was no longer thick, dark and huge like it was when I caught that shot 20 years ago. Instead it was a more normal size triangle but much lighter in color (almost a medium brown) and I could easily see her wrinkled pussy lips protruding out from the thinning public hair. She turned around and bent over to rummage through the bag. This gave me a great view of her pussy from the backside. Obviously the hair had not thinned as much between the bottom of her pussy and her asshole. There was still plenty of hairy pubs there.

As Jean was pulling up her suit, Debbie was taking her second one off and now Janet began taking her clothes off so she could try on her bathing suits.

This went on for nearly fifteen minutes. As one was getting naked, another was modeling her suit, the third was putting another one on. Finally all three were in the bathing suits I guess they each had decided on keeping. They looked each one over, made comments then came to a consensus.

Then they decided to get dress. So then at the same time, all three of them pulled off their bathing suits. I found it a rather perverse pleasure seeing a mom and her two mature daughters naked together.

Jean had just pulled her swimsuit off when Debbie sat down on the bed (also naked) and said something to Jean and Janet (who also was naked). Jean and Janet walked over to where Debbie was sitting on the bed and Debbie laid back and drew her legs up onto the bed and spread her legs wide apart. Then she gently pulled her pussy lips apart and Jean and Janet leaned over and made what looked like a visual inspection of Debbie’s spread open pussy. Janet said something to Debbie then lay down next to Debbie and proceeded to spread her pussy apart with her fingers. OK, so I’m a sick puppy!

My dick was throbbing hard by now. I watched Jean gently place her index finger into the mouth of Debbie’s pussy (which was much pinker in coloration than Janet’s) and slowly rubbed it up and down. She said something to Debbie and moved over to between Janet’s legs and placed her middle finger into the spread open pussy of Janet. Jean said something to both of the girls, they both let go of their respective pussy lips, stood up and Jean proceeded to lay down on the bed and spread her legs apart and pull her old pussy open by her pussy lips. Janet and Debbie leaned down to look, Debbie took her index finger and proceeded to slowly press into her mother’s pussy until her first two knuckles were in Jean’s love hole. She said something to Jean and then pulled her finger out. Jean Stood up turned around and placed her hands on the bed and stuck her ass up in the air. Janet maneuvered to the left side of Jean and with her hands, pulled Jean’s asscheeks apart so that both Debbie and she could be a good view of Jean’s asshole.

From my position I had a pretty good shot of what her butthole looked like. Then I noticed that Debbie was coming out of the bathroom with a small tub of petroleum jelly that Janet kept under the sink for some reason.

Debbie opened the petroleum jelly, stuck her finger in, pulled it out and proceeded to slowly place some on Jean’s asshole. Once she was satisfied there was enough, Debbie took the middle finger on her left hand and slowly began shoving it up her mom’s ass. Jean had her faced turned towards the window and I noticed that she closed her eyes as Debbie’s finger began entering her anal channel and her mouth opened a little bit and her licked her lips.

By this time I really couldn’t take much more so I whipped out my dick and began wildly spanking the old monkey.

Debbie slowly shoved her finger up her mom’s ass until it was completely in. Since Debbie was standing a good foot away from her mom’s ass, I had a fairly decent view of Jean’s pussy since Janet was holding Jean’s asscheeks apart for Debbie. I noticed that her pussy opening was beginning to glisten with her love juices.

At this point I had to make a command decision. To cum or not to cum. My cum was boiling so much in my balls, I decided to shoot my load right then and there. The site of my naked wife holding her mom’s ass apart so that her naked sister could shove her finger into her mom’s ass was about all it took. I stroked my dick a couple of more times and the cum came shooting out so hard that it hit the window 3 feet in front of me.

With wobbly knees, I sat down to collect myself. Debbie pulled her finger half way out of Jean’s ass then pushed it back in. Jean’s ass began to wiggle around a little bit (much like Janet’s did when she was becoming aroused.); Debbie made some comment to Janet and then pulled her finger out of Jean’s asshole. Janet let go of Jean’s asscheeks and Jean stood up. She said something to Debbie, Debbie shrugged then walked back into the bathroom and began to wash her hands. Jean followed her into the bathroom and disappeared into the stall where the toilet was. And Janet began putting her clothes back on.

Not bad for the first time under the program. Boy was I going to have fun with this!

I took it easy with the first time on Jean and Debbie under the program because there were some very deep-rooted philosophies I wanted to circumvent. If I was not careful I probably could have destroyed their relationships with each other. Instead I wanted to “expand” them.

The very next Friday night the kid’s had decided to spend the night with some of their fiends so I was looking forward to an evening of tying up Janet in the garage and having my way with her. We were sitting down have a drink when the doorbell rang. I swore under my breath and told Janet not to answer it. She looked at me and smiled and said sarcastically “Right.”

I heard the door open and immediately recognized my mother-in-law’s voice. Not what I really wanted to hear. Then I heard Debbie’s laugh and sighed. Well maybe later this evening...

I was somewhat surprised when only Debbie and Jean followed Janet in. They said they had dumped their husbands and had come over to get Janet so all three of them could go out together. I started to get pissed because I had other plans but then I realized that this was my opportunity.

I said no problem and hoped they would have a good time. All three of them smiled and Janet said to give her about 20 minutes to get ready.

Jean and Debbie sat down to have a glass of wine while waiting for Janet. I got up and went into the spare bedroom and set the program up again. Even though I had inserted the program key word in their subconscious so that I would not need the program to hypnotize them, I decided for what I wanted them to do, another dose of the complete program would not hurt.

I got them into the spare room using the same story about finding something on the Internet and started the program.

As it was running, I walked back to the master bathroom were Janet was standing in her panties and bra deciding on what outfit to wear. I triggered the well-ingrained program in her subconscious and told her to follow me back to the spare bedroom.

By the time we got there, the program had run and Jean and Debbie were staring at the C prompt. I told all three of them to sit down and I went into detail on my perverse plan. After weaving my somewhat evil plan I told them that they would return to consciousness in 5 minutes and only remember reading some funny jokes off the computer.

5 minutes later I heard all three laughed and walk out of the spare bedroom. I got each one of them one more glass of wine. Then Janet said she was going to get dressed so they could go out and walked towards the bedroom. Debbie and Jean got up to follow her.

While they had been under the program, I had told them that as soon as they got into the master bedroom they would not be able to see me anytime I was in there this evening. I walked in right behind them and called out Jean’s name just to make sure everything was OK. Neither Jean nor her two daughters acknowledged my existence.

Janet walked into the bathroom and began taking off her clothes (I had long ago programmed her to get totally naked anytime she was getting ready to go out or ready for bed). She began to comb her hair and touch up her makeup. While she was doing that Jean and Debbie walked into the bathroom. With the three of them in there the only “safe” place I could stand was in the bathtub, so I did. Debbie began to mention how thick and beautiful the hair on Janet’s head was then jokingly said it was nearly as thick as the hair between her legs. Janet laughed and said that at least she knew how to keep it trimmed. Jean laughed and said just wait till you get old and you won’t have to worry about it.

They all three laughed then indignantly Debbie said, “I do too keep my pubic hair trimmed!” Janet turned around and look at her and said “Prove it”.

Debbie sat down her wineglass and promptly pulled down the black stretch pants she was wearing and then the pink panties she had on. Janet told her to take the shirt off so she could see better. Debbie complied and Janet pointed and laughed and said, “Look, it’s hairy than a mop!”

Debbie said it was not and turned to Jean and asked her which one of them had the hairiest snatch. Jean laughed and said that both of them could use a shave. Debbie smiled at Janet and said, “I’ll shave mine off if you shave yours off.”

Janet looked at her and was about to answer when Jean said “Both of you girls could use a little lesson in personnel grooming.”

Janet looked at her and said “OK, pull your panties down and let us see just how well groomed you are.”

Jean said fine, put her glass of wine down, pulled her dress over her head and then pulled off her panty hose and finally her panties.

Both Debbie and Janet pointed and laughed. Janet said “Look at that thing it is a hairy as ours!” Debbie said “Daughters like mother!”

Jean looked indignant and said looking down at her thinning bush “It’s not as bad as you two.” Then they all laughed.

Debbie said, “OK, then we all will shave!” Both Janet and Jean smiled and nodded yes.

As Jean took her bra off she said, “Well, then who goes first?” Janet said she would start.

Janet pulled a towel out from under the sink and several wash cloths. She ran some hot water in the sink and threw the washcloths in.

She said “Mom, would you get the razor in the shower?” Jean slid the glass doors and retrieved the razor. Jean handed it to Janet and she opened a drawer next to the sink and pulled my razor out and a pack of new razor blades. I made a mental note to change the blade again tomorrow morning before I shaved. I figured after shaving three pussies the razor blade would be shot.

Janet laid the towel on the floor and pulled the wash cloths out of the sink. She laid down and placed one of the hot wash cloths on her pussy. She gasped and said, “Hot, hot!” Debbie and Jean just giggled.

Janet left the wash cloth on her thick, dark bush for a few minutes. While waiting Jean and Debbie sat down, one on each side of Janet’s legs and began to discuss how much to shave off and what shape it should be (leave it to a woman!)

I really couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. I just wish I had a camera. Maybe next time (and there would be a next time!) I shifted my position in the bathtub to get a better view. I then decided to pull off my shorts and underwear and let my dick hang out.

Janet decided that her pubic hair had soften up as much as possible and pulled the washcloth off. She spread her knees apart and said “Go after it girls!”

Jean and Debbie smiled and picked up their razors. Janet said “Whoa! You can’t just start shaving the hair off. You have to first cut as much off with scissors. Otherwise you will just rip my hair straight out of the roots!”

She continued “Get the hair cutting scissors out of the draw there and trim my hair first.”

They agreed and Jean pulled out the scissors. Jean then began to clip Janet’s pubs working from the outside in. Each time Jean’s hand bumped Janet’s pussy I could tell that it turned her on a little.

Jean finally cut as much pubic hair as she wanted then she told Debbie “OK, now it is time to get serious!” With Janet’s legs spread, Debbie began shaving on the left side of Janet’s pussy and Jean worked on the right side.

They continued shaving until Janet was left with a strip of hair ½″ wide and about 2″ tall. Then Jean said “OK Janet, now grab your legs and pull them up to your head.” With Janet holding her knees almost next to her ears, Jean carefully began shaving the pubic hair between the bottom of Janet’s pussy and her asshole. As Jean worked in this area I could see some pussy juice form at the bottom of her slit. Jean looked up a Debbie and Debbie just smiled and nodded her head. Jean said “OK, Janet your done!” Janet let go of her legs and stood up.

Man! What a difference. Janet had gone from having a large black triangle bush between her legs to a nice thin rectangle allowing her pussy lips to be easily seen.

Janet smiled and said “OK Debbie your next!” Debbie had already been holding a washcloth against her pussy as Jean finished up shaving around Janet’s asshole. So Debbie laid down on the towel and Janet picked up the scissors and began to clip her sister’s pubic hair.

As I watched I noticed that Jean spent a lot of time staring at Debbie’s pussy. Ever so often she would reach down to her own pussy and give it a slight rub. Very interesting!

Janet finished up cutting Debbie’s pubic hair and she and Jean began to shave the remaining stubble. Janet told Jean “Let go for a triangle. She and Jean shaved Debbie’s remaining pub into a small triangle with the one end pointing directly at her clit. Janet told Debbie to pull her legs up and then she finished shaving around Debbie’s butthole.

Then it was Jean’s turn. Jean laid down and it was very obvious that she was pretty wet. And not just from the wet washcloth she had pressed against her thinning pubs. She laid down on the towel and spread her legs. Her pubic hair was even thinner than I had first thought. Janet made quick work of Jean’s pubic hair. In fact Janet decided to shave all of Jean’s hair off. She told Jean to pull her legs up and began to clean up the hair around her ass. Janet laughed and said, “Mother! The hair around your butthole is as long as the hair on my head!” Debbie said, “I want to see!” and bent down and grabbed a few of the hair and tugged on them. Jean squealed and laughed. Janet got the scissors and cut them down and finished shaving rest of the stubs.

Jean stood up and said “Well girls lets see our handy work.” All three of them stood up and stood in front of the mirror.

WOW! Janet had a her pubs cut in a narrow rectangle, Debbie’s pubs was now a small triangle pointing directing to her clit and finally Jean’s pubs were completely gone. The best thing was that you could see each one of their pussy lips sticking/hanging out.

Debbie picked up a bottle of lotion and squirted some into her hand and began to rub it into her freshly shaved areas. She said, “I would suggest that the two of you do the same. That skin has not seen the light of day for a long time. The lotion will help keep your skin from drying and breaking out.” Jean and Janet followed Debbie’s lead and soon all three of them were rubbing the lotion on their shaved down pussies.

Debbie had finished rubbing the lotion on her pussy when I noticed a gleam in her eye (good old Debbie). She said “Hey Janet, do you still have any of those dildos here?” Jean rolled her eyes and said, “Why would anyone want to use one of those things?” Janet smiled real big and walked into her closet and returned with her favorite dildo (the pink one 12″).

Jean pulled out of Janet’s hand and said, “Well, your father is bigger than that!” In unison Janet and Debbie said “Gross!” Jean laughed and said “Well its’ true!” and they all laughed.

Janet said “Oh, that’s not big enough for you?!” She walked back into the closet and came out with “Big Red”. Now Big Red was 16″ long, 2 ¾″ wide, and made of transparent red material.

Jean took one look at it and said “Oh my god! What could you possible do with that?!” Janet winked at Debbie and said, “Well how much do you want to know?”

Jean looked at her and said “OK hotshot, show me.” Debbie said “Yea Janet, what can you do with that?!” Basically Debbie had laid a challenged down to Janet.

Janet said “Well, just follow me” and all three of them trouped out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I quickly pulled my underwear back on and followed them.

Janet laid down on the bed, spread her legs apart and began to rub the huge 16″ dildo against her pussy. Jean sat on one side of her and Debbie sat on the other side staring intently at her crotch.

Janet’s eyes were closed and she continued to rub the head of the dildo against her pussy. It didn’t take long for her to get herself wet enough so that she could insert the dildo. She stop rubbing and positioned the dildo at the wet mouth of her pussy then slowly began pushing the dildo into herself.

Jean’s eyes widened and said “My God!” Janet, with her eyes still closed, smiled. She continued to press the dildo into herself until its’ fake balls were resting against her asshole. Then she pulled it out completely, opened her eyes, and asked Jean “Any other questions?” Then she took the dildo and pushed it back in her. She began stroking it in and out. She began slowly at first but then started picking up the pace. As she stroked herself, Debbie was obviously getting turned on herself and Jean couldn’t take her eyes off of the dildo pumping out of her eldest daughter’s shaved pussy. Debbie’s nipples had gotten hard and one of her hands had strayed up to her right tit and was rubbing its’ nipple.

I could tell that Janet was fast approaching an orgasm and I wondered if she would cum in front of her mom. Just then she stopped pulled the dildo out and said “OK mom, your turn.” Jean said “Oh no, I couldn’t” But as she protested, Janet got up and guided her mom to the place on the bed she had so recently occupied. Jean was still protesting (though not as hard) as she laid on her back and spread her legs. Janet took the still wet dildo and began to slowly rub Jean’s shaved pussy. Jean spread her legs a little more to allow Janet to masturbate her pussy.

Jean was already pretty wet so Janet didn’t have to rub much. On the last down stroke, Janet positioned the dildo at the opening of her mom’s pussy. I was leaning over Janet’s right shoulder trying to get a close up view of Jean’s pussy. Her pussy lips were fairly wrinkled and brown with age. But despite being almost 60 she could still generate quite a large amount of pussy juice since it was starting to leak out a bit her cunt hole opening. Janet began to slowly push the dildo into Jean. Jean gasped a bit but by the smile on her face said that she was loving every inch of that huge red plastic dick. Janet finally pushed it in all the way then pulled it out. In and out. Each time she pushed it in, Jean squirmed more. After a couple of minutes of fucking her mother with a dildo she got Debbie’s attention and had her take over the pumping action. Janet got up and went into he bathroom.

I stayed in the master bedroom and pulled off my underwear (again). My dick was really aching for some action.

Janet returned with her hands behind her back. As she positioned herself along side of Debbie, I could see that Janet had the slim anal dildo in her hand.

As Debbie was pulling the 16 incher out of Jean, Janet motioned to her to pull it out completely. As soon as Debbie pulled it out, Jean’s eyes popped open and she said “Hey!". But just as the words were leaving her mouth, Janet took the huge 16″ red dildo out of Debbie’s hand and rammed it back into Jean’s pussy. Jean’s eyes widened and said moaned “God!” Janet began to quickly pump that 2 ¾″ thick dildo in and out of her mom’s bald pussy. Debbie had moved back to near Jean’s head and placed her hand behind Jean’s head, lifted it up and said “Want to see what’s fucking you?” Jean’s eyes grew even wider and Janet began to pull “Big Red” out of her pussy. Jean said “Oh man that is incredible.” Janet then spent the next few minutes continuing to masturbating her mom.

Debbie must of decided that Janet was having all of the fun so she told Jean to stand up (with Big Red still in her) and place her chest on the bed but have her ass sticking in the air. Janet moved to one side, grabbed the dildo again and started back up stroking Jean with it. Debbie picked up the slim anal dildo, shoved it into her own pussy a few times so that it was properly lubricated and placed it against Jean’s asshole.

By this time Jean was panting hard and grinding her ass against the red dildo and Janet’s hand. Debbie began to slowly push the anal dildo into Jean’s asshole. Jean arched her back a bit and began moaning “Oh shit, oh shit.” Slowly Debbie pushed the dildo into her mom’s ass until only an inch or so hung out. Then she pulled it back out and pushed it back in. As Janet pulled the red dildo out, Debbie pushed the anal one in. The two daughters alternated the stroking on their mother for nearly five minutes. That old woman could really take it. And boy was she enjoying it!

It became obvious that Jean was about to cum so Janet pushed “Big Red” in and Debbie did the same with the anal one. They sort of man handled Jean around and had her laying back down on the bed. Then Janet grabbed one leg, Debbie the other, spread them and then each one of them took turns rubbing Jean’s clit which was buried under it’s wrinkled hood. They only rubbed about five times when Jean began to cum. She clamped her legs shut, grabbed both of her small pink nipples and her whole body began to shutter. She must have been in the throws of an orgasm for nearly 30 seconds. Her body quit shaking and she unclamped her legs and let them fall back onto the bed. She laid there for about a minute before she opened her eyes. She focused on Janet and said “Damn”.

Janet and Debbie laughed and then Jean gingerly pulled Big Red out of her pussy then the slim one out of her ass. She looked at Janet and Debbie, smiled and said “You fucking bitches!” Janet and Debbie laughed and bent down and hugged her.

Jean sat up and looked at Debbie and said “OK it’s your turn and I’m going to treat you the same way you did me!”

By the end of the evening Big Red had been in each of her pussies and each of them had the slim one up their respective asses.

As Debbie and Jean were “fucking” Janet I decided to leave the room because it was more than I could take. I wanted to screw Janet as soon as Jean and Debbie left so I decided I had better leave if I wanted to perform later.

I was sitting on the living room couch when the three of them finally came back out of the bedroom. I asked where them where going that evening. Jean responded with an evil look in her eye “Well, maybe we will go out and try on some more bathing suits!”

Horny old bitch!