The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PROJECT COW

By Witchman

Alli was having second thoughts for the second time even as she glanced at Jane, who had just completed the last of the paperwork regarding their upcoming participation in a clinical trial of a protein shake being developed by one of the research labs on the outskirts of Tompkinsville.

It had seemed innocent enough at first; to create a vitamin shake that would boost muscle growth and the immune system, and distribute it to nations wracked by famine or war or hunger.

The lab tests on animals had seemed promising. Almost of all the cows had gained weight, not fat, and thinner, more sickly animals recovered quickly and in better health.

It was going to mean spending a week at the lab, as well.

Perhaps that was it. The doctors had said that Alli and Jane were not to use their IPhones or any electronic devices at all, explaining that the radio waves might interfere with the test results.

She was starting to feel concerned about being in a lab with no contact with the outside world.

The promise of the $3500 participation fee was what made her relent and decide not to leave.

Alli paused for a moment and looked at the other girl, blonde and fair compared to Alli’s dark hair, eyes, and complexion.

Both of the young women were thin and wispy, although Jane was the taller of the two.

They looked to be about the same age, which in Alli’s case was 22, fresh out of college and unemployed, and in need of some quick cash.

There had been so many questionnaires to fill out, and interviews that she was beginning to think she was never going to be called, but then it happened, and here they were, filling out paperwork that was more personal in its questioning, such as whether she slept in the nude or not.

Jane smiled as she placed the top back on the pen. “Done and done,” she said. “Now we just have to wait for them to take us to the lab.”

“I was talking to one of the doctors before you got here,” she continued. “They will have a lot of books for us to read, and there is cable, so we will not be totally bored.”

“What about this place?” Alli asked. “There was not a lot of information about them online.”

Jane shrugged. “They are a research lab like any other I suppose,” she responded. “Isn’t Dr. Craig a hottie though.”

Alli blushed, but it was true. The young doctor in charge of the experiment was indeed quite handsome, with dark hair, a buff build, and twinkly brown eyes.

As though by magic, the man himself suddenly walked through the doors. “Hi ladies, are we ready to begin?” he asked, as he handed each of them a 16 ounce plastic bottle with a bluish white tinge to it.

Alli hesitated, but Jane grabbed one of the bottles immediately. “Here’s to $3,500,” she said, taking a hefty swig, her eyes widening in surprise. “Wow, this is really good,” she said, taking another large gulp.

Alli tentatively sniffed hers, and then took a sip. It tasted so good she took another. Soon she too was drinking it down, Jane having already finished hers.

“There will be a dispensing machine in the cafeteria,” Dr. Craig said. “You can drink as much as you want. All we ask is that you record your observations on the laptops we have provided for you in your dorms.

“This will also be the last time you are in your street clothes. We have plenty of hospital gowns for you, in colors too, if you like that.”

Jane nodded quickly, and then took Jane’s hand. “Let’s get some more,” she said, the two women following the doctor.

Alli noticed a difference the very next morning. She felt as though she had gained weight, and a check of the bathroom scaled verified it.

She had gained at least 5 pounds during the night.

Interestingly, her breasts, which had been nothing but 32AA ever since she had them, now felt heavier.

She duly made mention of this on her online blog, and went to find Jane.

The blonde was already in the cafeteria, greedily gulping down some more of the shake.

“Morning, Alli,” she said. “God, I love this stuff. I already feel more energy and pep. I feel like going outside to walk around the open field behind the lab. Do you want to join me?”

“Ummm, how much have you drunk already?” Alli asked, noticing that Jane appeared to have gained some weight too.

Again the girl shrugged. “Three or four. I was always lactose intolerant, but this stuff gives me no stomach pain or gas. And it tastes great.”

Alli nodded, as she took one of the empty containers near the dispenser and filled it. It did taste good, and looking at Jane made Alli suddenly want more of the drink.

Standing there, drinking it down until it was empty, she had a sudden amusing image as herself standing by an open refrigerator door, jauntily drinking from an open milk container.

After another helping, she decided to join Jane on her walk.

The two women looked famished as they headed indoors for lunch, their faces flushed with the morning air.

At first the two of them had walked and talked together, learning about each other.

After a while though, they both seemed content to just walk around the huge open field, deeply inhaling the fresh air.

Jane smiled as she filled two of the containers. “This puts some pink in the day,” she said, saluting Alli.

Alli nodded, and filled two for her. “Cheers, “she said.

As they drank, Jane suddenly made a sucking noise. “Oops,” she said. “ I have not done that since 5th. Grade.”

Alli said nothing. She wanted more of the shake.

The two women stood there, drinking more and more, and more and more slowly, slowly raising the containers to their mouths, breathing deeply and slowly, not realizing that soon they were moving in pattern, drinking more and more, more than the first day, needing more of the shake to fill them.

Finally, after almost 20 minutes, they stopped, feeling oddly awkward.

“Hmm, I am going to lie down,” Alli said. “Maybe we can go out again later?”

Jane paused. “We’ll see. I may be in the mooood.”

Alli blinked. “What did you say?” she asked, although she had heard.

“Um, I may be in the mood,” Jane repeated, not drawing out the o’s this time.

Then she turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

Alli opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it, a strange feeling of bloat and warmth coming over her.

She walked towards her dorm, then faster, feeling aroused with each step.

She slammed the door behind herself then jumped on the bed, her hand under her gown before her body hit the bed.

She furiously fingered herself, dimly noticing that her panties were soaked to the waistband.

She also noticed just before she climaxed that her breasts were beginning to jiggle.

Had she not orgasmed herself into sleep, it might have given her pause to think.

Alli groggily opened her eyes when she heard the alarm, then Dr. Craig’s voice coming from the PA system.

“Hi Alli. If you are hearing this message it means you have overslept and are missing your mealtime. Should this ever happen again, you will hear a bell ring which will let you know it is time to eat.”

Alli nodded, even though she was alone, and slowly got out of bed, shuffling towards the cafeteria.

She felt spacey and sleepy, but her eyes widened when she saw Jane.

The blonde had gained at least ten more pounds, and another cup size.

“Hi Alli, come din din,” she said, jiggling her upper body. “ I have always wanted to be able to dooooo that,” she smiled.

Alli just stared. “Jane, this is incredible. This shake, it’s filling us out,” she said, with more than a hint of concern.

She failed to notice Jane drawing out the O’s again.

Jane nodded. “And filling us up too. I could drink this all day.”

“Aren’t you thirsty?”

Alli paused, Jane licking her lips, watching her.

Actually, she was thirsty. She could feel her body crying out for more of the wonderful shake that tasted good and was giving them hips and curves and busts.

Again, silently, they drank as one, until Jane said, “This tastes so gooooood.”

“Gooooood,” Alli responded, drinking and sometimes making the same sucking noises that Jane was now making more regularly.

The two women stood and drank in silence.

The second night brought the first dreams. In her dream, Alli was busty and thick, flirting her way through a nightclub in a sexy outfit, her big tits jiggling and bouncing whenever she moved.

In the dream, men and boys were watching her, while women gave her icy stares at the size of her breasts, which seemed to defy gravity.

At one point, a bunch of guys joined her on the dance floor, surrounding her, groping her.

She found herself kneeling down in a circle of men, one of them putting his cock in her mouth.

She woke up with her hand inside herself.

Alli awoke to the alarm bell the next morning, and slowly dragged herself out of bed, dimly noticing her crotch was soaked, her hand smelled like pussy, and her whole dorm did as well.

Jane was not there in the cafeteria, but Ally did not want to wait for her, quickly walking over to the dispenser and filling a container.

She bit her lip. It seemed too long to wait now for it to fill. It seemed to take forever.

Then she looked at the rubber nozzle at the bottom front of the container. “Well, no one is here,” she thought.

She slowly lowered her mouth to the nozzle, putting it in her mouth as she pushed the button releasing the shake.

She hungrily sucked and drank, breathing slower and drinking faster.

She wanted more. She needed more. She wanted to keep drinking until she burst.

After at least 20 minutes, she wiped her mouth, then decided to take a walk out in the field.

As she closed the door behind her, she could see Jane off in the distance, standing in the middle of the field.

As Ally approached her, she called Jane’s name, but the now heavier and more buxom blonde did not respond or acknowledge.

It was not until Alli was beside her that Jane noticed. “HghfAall,” she said, taking what looked to be a carrot out of her mouth.

“Jane, where did you get that?” Alli asked. “We are not supposed to eat anything else.”

Jane smiled dreamily. “ I pulled it out of the ground. It seemed the right thing to do.”

Alli noticed how well chewed the carrot was. “What have you been doing here? Didn’t you hear me calling you?”

Jane smiled again in a dreamy manner that made Alli uneasy. “Mmmm., I don’t know. I woke up early, drank my milk and it seemed like the natural thing to dooooooooo.”

Alli shook her head, which seemed fuzzy now. Her nostrils flared in erotic recognition that Jane reeked of pussy.

Looking down, Alli noticed that Jane still had a hand inside herself.

Suddenly, Jane leaned over and kissed Alli on the mouth.

“Mmmmph!” Alli protested, but Jane was heavier and stronger now, and already taller, and her now even larger breasts were pushing against Alli, her tongue now entwining around Jane’s.

They kissed deeply for several moments, until Alli suddenly pulled away, her dark complexion darker now with the blush of her sexual arousal and embarrassment.

“Um. I…I should go update my observations,” she said.

Jane seemed confused for a moment, as though she had forgotten about that requirement. “Oh, yes. Maybe if I am in the mooooooood later, I will write.”

“What are you going to write about, Alli,” she winked, as Alli blushed deeper and walked back towards the lab.

Something was wrong. She was finding it so hard to concentrate, to write.

Another trip to the cafeteria found Alli sucking away at the nozzle again, while Jane still stood out in the field, as though she was waiting for the lunch bell to ring and nothing more.

Alli’s mind was fogged with images of large breasts, thick, buxom women, and milk.

She looked down at her breasts, which looked to be 34C now.

She jiggled them, and giggled.

Then she did it again.

Then again.

“I have boooobs,” she giggled.

Her hand flew to her mouth. Why had she said it that way?

Like a…cow?

Alli shook her head, vainly trying to clear her foggy thoughts, Only to keep having these odd visions of milking machines, cow pastures, and large, lactating breasts.

Was this a side effect of the shake? And why did she want more?

Whatever. She was too horny to think.

Shutting her laptop closed, her jill hand found its way inside herself again.

Alli gritted her teeth, her lust addled mind filled with new and exciting images.

She was on her hands and knees now in a barn, hay underneath her, as a strapping field hand off the cover a romance novel mounted her, his long, thick cock filling her completely.

The other animals in the barn, the horses and cows began to respond to the smell and the sounds, whinnying and mooing.

Alli found herself moaning, almost bleating, as she came over and over and over again, her rock hard nipples shooting milk across the floor.

She slept until dinner.

Lunch and dinner had passed quietly, Alli working very hard not to drink from the nozzle in front of Jane, who only grunted in reply to anything Alli said.

Alli stared at the blonde. It looked as though she had gained 10 pounds since the morning, and her bosom was now at least a 32D.

Alli’s mouth dropped open when she saw Jane begin to drink from the nozzle herself, her entire focus on filling herself.

Staring, she could almost see it happening. See the blonde woman’s figure getting fuller, rounder, and curvier.

Shifting from one foot to the next, Alli could not wait for her turn.

Finally, Jane moved away from the nozzle, and Alli launched herself on it.

After gorging herself, the two women slowly walked outside together.

As the sun beamed down onto them, it felt silly to and not appropriate to be wearing a hospital gown, so Alli shed hers and walked nude through the field, Jane having already doffed her clothing.

It was nice to walk to the middle of the field, feel the sun on her face and body and now much larger teats, and just stand there and drift and dream.

In fact, it was all Alli was in the moooooood to do.

The night had brought with it more dreams, only more erotic this time.

In her dream Alli was naked, strapped into a sexually bizarre and arousing milking machine.

Her jill hand was tied to her pussy, and her other hand was squeezing her own left nipple, a stream of rich, creamy milk spewing from her into a bucket.

Her mind did not recognize the word tits now. Teats seemed more familiar and fitting.

The dream went on for hours, Alli drifting in and out of sleep, not sure if she was awake and orgasming or dreaming and orgasming, or which was which.

Morning found Alli rolling out of bed, onto the floor. At one point during the night, she had removed her hospital gown.

She was nude now, and heavier, only when she tried to stand up, her head hurt.

It felt better to be on all fours.

No pain.

More natural.

As her now 34D breasts swayed under her as she walked on all fours to the door, her mouth felt dry.

She needed fooooood.

Familiar noises emanated from the cafeteria as Alli crawled towards it.

Her eyes widened again when she saw Jane, nude, one hand between her legs, the other furiously pulling at her left nipple.

Alli felt her pussy spasm when she saw Jane lapping at her own milk, the sexy blonde arching her back as she came again.

“Mooooooooooooooo!” the blonde screamed aloud.

“Nooooooo,”Alli moaned, but it was no use.

Against her will, she crawled over to Jane, the two now bustier, curvier women moaning and sighing as they greeted each other with eager lips, fingers, and tongues.

At some point they moved to a 69, grunting as they sucked and licked, mooing as they came.

At one point, they mooed and giggled and groaned as they squeezed each others nipples, drinking from each other, then playfully spraying milk from their teats, their mouths eagerly lapping it up again.

Alli climaxed herself into darkness.

Alli blinked, then blinked again. She did not recognize the ceiling tiles.

A handsome man with crinkly eyes looked down at her. “Who am I,” he asked.

Alli stared for a long moment. Her mind was foggy and fuzzy, but he looked familiar.

“Dr….. Dr. Craig,” she slowly said, the effort at remembering causing her to close her eyes and sigh.

Dr. Craig nodded. “Now repeat the following words. Mood.”

“Mood,

“Do you remember who you are and where you are,” Dr. Craig said.

“I…….experiment?” she replied carefully.

Dr. Craig nodded. “Yes. You were in the cafeteria and you passed out. We brought you here to this recovery room. You have been in a deep sleep for almost three days.”

Alli gasped. “Three days? What happened?”

Dr. Craig sighed. “Side effects. That is what happened. Unforeseen consequences.”

“The shake you were drinking was a mixture of hormones, vitamins and proteins, and several genetically modified milks. As you drank the shake, gradually you began to take on more bovine characteristics. You stopped writing in your blog, began to walk on all fours, even drank straight from the dispenser.

“I wanted to stop it, but the Board said to keep going until the end of the week.

“Do you notice anything different?”

Alli looked down, and gasped.

Her breasts were magnificent. They looked to be 36D, round and firm and large and soft.

Her body had filled out more too, and a probe of her posterior revealed to her that her ass was fuller too.

Dr. Craig smiled with a bit of chagrin. “I guess those are a positive side effect. You have gained at least 50 pounds, no fat, your body has modified to comfortably carry your bosom, and your breasts are larger.”

Alli blinked. “What about….Jane?” she asked, suddenly remembering the blonde’s name.

Dr. Craig shook her head. “I am afraid in her case she was affected in a different manner. She now acts completely like a cow. She only moos, and is content to suckle and masturbate and be fucked.”

“What’s going to happen to her?” Alli asked.

“We will compensate her family financially, and Jane will be sent to the estate of an eccentric recluse with a fetish for cow girls.

Alli blushed at the term. How close had she been to being that?

As though he was reading her mind, Dr. Craig shook his head. “No Alli. It affected you physically, but your mental facilities appear to be intact.”

“We will be compensating you as well. Of course we cannot market this product.”

Alli was lost in thought and in her new body. She kept cupping her tits, never believing she could look this way. Alli winced as she walked to her car, her too small clothes now failing to restrain her heaving bosom, her pants split down the back, grateful that she was alone.

She smiled to herself when she thought of the container of shake she had stashed between her tits, wondering in what erotic manner she would use it.