The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prom Night — Chapter 1

Cast:

  • Mr. C — Matt Czuchry
  • Casper — Bertie Gilbert
  • Hunter — Dylan Sprayberry

“You boys be home by midnight!”, I admonished my son and his new boyfriend as they got ready to head out to prom. I could hardly believe that Hunter was taking a guy to his prom given that he’d only come out as bi last week, and Casper was the very first guy he’d dated. He’d always been a huge hit with the girls before that, so much so that he’d felt he had to close his Twitter account because of how often girls from all around the world would hit on him, sometimes in rather stalkerish ways. He’d only had three real-life girlfriends so far, though none had lasted more than a few months.

“You have my word, Mr. C, I’ll have him home by twelve o’clock on the dot!”, Casper promised. I was a little surprised at how easily they’d both acceded to my curfew, since I’d been prepared to negotiate to go as late as two in the morning. But if I was mildly surprised that neither of them said anything about that, I was downright astounded that Casper was the one acting like the man in the relationship! He was such a blatantly nerdy wallflower—a stark contrast to Hunter’s confident, extroverted charisma.

I was kind of surprised that someone like Casper was even going to the prom, in truth, much less with someone the caliber of my son. I felt bad for thinking it, but the simple truth was that Hunter was way out of Casper’s league. Where girls—and admittedly not a small number of guys—had always fawned over Hunter, Casper was the type where, if he was going to go to prom at all, you’d expect to find him volunteering to help with coat check. He wasn’t entirely unattractive, I supposed, but I didn’t think many people would call him attractive, either, unless they had a thing for nerds. Even his name sounded nerdy. Who in the hell named their kid Casper these days? Then again, he practically could pass for Casper the Ghost—he looked like he hadn’t seen more than about an hour’s sunlight all year. There was no accounting for taste. Still, whatever I might think of Casper, Hunter was clearly into him so, despite my puzzlement, I did my best to treat him just like I had any of Hunter’s girlfriends in the past.

“Remember, Hunter, I’ll be awake until you get home, so don’t hesitate to call if you or any of your friends need a ride. No questions asked. Got it?”, I asked.

“Yeah, sure Dad. The school’s only a few blocks away, though, and the after-party’s within walking distance, so I don’t think it’ll be a problem, but I promise I’ll call if anything comes up”, Hunter assured me.

After seeing them out the door, Hunter doting on his new boyfriend, I settled down to power-watch a detective show I’d downloaded and had been saving specifically for tonight. I kept thinking about the two of them as I watched. I’d never been homophobic or anything, but it had still really floored me when Hunter had come out as bisexual. The subject had come up a couple of times over the years, and while I’d had no reason to think he was gay or bi, I’d always reassured Hunter that I wouldn’t feel any differently about him if he was. Until last week, he’d always told me that he was completely straight and he’d never once given me any reason to doubt that. I supposed at his age it might have come as a surprise even to him, though. I’d heard of guys not realizing, or at least not accepting, that they were gay or bi until later in life. Maybe Hunter had just never understood that he was bi until the right guy had come along. But, seriously, Casper…the right guy? I just couldn’t see it. Shaking my head, I returned my attention to the show.

I was in the middle of the fourth episode when midnight came and went without so much as a “running late” text or anything else from either of them. By one o’clock, I was getting annoyed, and by two, I was downright worried. I’d called and texted Hunter a couple of times in the last hour, and had even tried texting Casper in case something had happened to Hunter’s phone, but there’d been no response from either of them.

Finally, at quarter to three, just when I was starting to give thought to calling the police, I heard keys in the front door. I all but ran to the front hall to make sure Hunter was okay. Both he and Casper strolled in casually, the two of them kissing.

“Hey, Dad”, Hunter slurred, speaking much too brightly. He’d obviously been drinking heavily. Casper had the slightly glassy eyes of someone who’s a bit tipsy, but he obviously hadn’t had anywhere near as much to drink as Hunter had.

“Where the hell have you two been? I’ve been calling and texting for over an hour! You had me worried sick! What the hell happened to your promise to have my son home by midnight?”, I demanded, turning my anger on Casper now that I knew Hunter was safe.

“Oh, relax, Mr. C! It’s prom night”, Casper admonished, his tongue darting into my son’s mouth once again as if nothing was wrong.

“Don’t you tell me to rel—”

Casper had started fumbling inside his shirt while I’d been talking and finally managed to produce what, at first, I took to be a cross hanging from a chain around his neck. My attention was riveted on it from the moment he took it out and, looking closer, I realized that it wasn’t actually a cross at all, but rather a stylized gold penis with balls on each side. I stared at it in fascination.

“Look at your watch, Mr. C, and you’ll realize that it’s exactly midnight. I brought your son home right on time, just like I promised. You will ignore anything that contradicts that, and forget any worries you may have had. You’re happy to see us home on time, and you’re going to invite me to stay for a while, so you can get to know me better.”

“Oh, hey boys, good to see you!”, I greeted them, looking at my watch. “And right on time, too—I’m impressed! I was prepared to let you guys stay out much later than this if you’d wanted, but I’m just as happy you’re home this early because it’ll give me a chance to get to know Casper better…if you’ve got the time to join us for a midnight snack, that is, Casper. I’d love to know a little bit more about the boy who’s managed to capture my son’s attention so completely.”

“Thanks, Mr. C. That’s so nice of you to offer”, Casper smiled at me warmly. “Say, do you happen to have the time?”

“Oh yeah, sure”, I told him, looking at my watch again, “it’s 2:53.” As I turned to head into the living room, my eye was drawn down to Casper’s crotch, which had grown noticeably larger since he and Hunter had gotten in the door. “Uh, Casper, can I borrow you for a minute?”, I asked him, motioning him towards the kitchen.

“I think…I’ma….I’m gon-na…go shit…down”, Hunter said drunkenly to no one in particular. Even leaving aside Casper’s indiscretion, I thought that was probably a good idea. If he didn’t sit down soon, I expected he was going to fall down.

“Look, I don’t mean to be rude”, I whispered to Casper once Hunter was out of earshot, “but…well, I think you might want to excuse yourself for a minute until you…y’know…get things under control.” I dropped my eyes for just a fraction of a second—long enough for Casper to be sure what I was talking about.

I was taken aback when Casper grinned at me impudently instead of flushing with the embarrassment I would’ve expected. Reaching into his shirt, he brought out a pendant. I’d never seen one quite like it. It was a gold carving of a cock and balls. It was very elegant in its simplicity and I found myself unable to stop looking at it.

“An erection is a totally natural thing, Mr. C, don’t complain. In fact, I think you should compliment me on it. Oh, and there’s no need to whisper—you can just speak in a normal tone of voice”, Casper told me.

“I have to say, though, that thing does look pretty impressive!” What the fuck? Why on earth had I just said that? My face turned crimson. “Oh, I didn’t…that is…I mean…that’s not what I meant to say.”

“That’s okay, Mr. C, I don’t mind. In fact, I think you should compliment me on it a lot more often”, he suggested, holding up a pendant I hadn’t noticed him wearing before.

“Quite the sizable dick you have there, isn’t it?”, I continued, really noticing for the first time how much bigger he was than me. Hunter, apparently having forgotten that he’d been going to sit down, gave me a startled look as he walked into the kitchen and heard what I was saying, though it was the kind of slow, dreamy startlement of someone who’s completely sloshed.

What—the actual—fuck? Somehow, I’d just complimented my son’s boyfriend on his dick, not once, but twice in a row! “Thanks, Mr. C! Guys like you and Hunter just make me so hard. You’re both just so fuckin’ hot!”, he smiled, pulling Hunter into him for another kiss.

I had absolutely no idea what to say to that, not to mention being afraid to even open my mouth at this point for fear of what else might come out. Casper was one strange young man and, so far, this was turning out to be an even stranger night. I didn’t like the idea that Casper had the hots for both me and my son, but knowing he was at least a little bit tipsy, I tried not to hold it against him too much that he’d come right out and said it. When he started massaging his crotch right in front of me, though, everything went red.

Seeing my face, Casper disengaged his tongue from my son’s mouth and pulled something out of his shirt. I had no idea what it was, and I didn’t care! “Just relax and act normally, Mr. C. There’s no sense getting angry about me playing with myself—or me and Hunter playing with each other, for that matter”, he insisted.

Casper’s hand switched from fondling his own crotch to Hunter’s as he tucked some kind of pendant I hadn’t noticed before into his shirt. Hunter just stood passively, accepting what was going on without complaint.

“Wow! I didn’t think that monster could get any bigger”, I smiled at Casper, trying to act naturally, despite the fact that he was now even more obviously erect than he had been a few minutes ago. Why the hell did I keep talking about his dick? Probably because he had such an obvious—and impressively large—rod pointing off to one side of his pants, I answered myself.

It was hard to ignore Casper fondling my son, but after everything else tonight, I just couldn’t get upset over it. Doing my best not to pay too much attention to what they were doing, I decided it was probably best if I just continued on like I didn’t see anything. “Can I offer you guys anything to drink?”, I asked, pulling down a plate to put some snacks on. “We’ve got soft drinks, juice, milk…there’s some warm orange drink in the cupboard if you really want. Or there’s tea or coffee if you need to sober up a little”, I offered, trying hard not to look at Hunter as I said it.

“Actually, I was planning on staying up ‘celebrating’ tonight”, Casper said, smiling oddly, “so I’ll take the coffee, if you don’t mind”, he answered. Normally, it’d be too late for me to have coffee, but since Casper was likely to stay for a while, I figured I’d make an exception. Maybe it would help calm my rather frayed nerves after the utter bizarreness of everything that had happened so far. Hunter looked like he could use all the coffee I could get into him, so I made a full pot, then threw some cookies, flavoured corn chips, and a pile of jujubes onto the plate while the coffee was brewing, for us to have as snacks.

While we were waiting, the boys went back into the living room. I pulled out a tray and put the plate of food on it, along with milk, sugar, and mugs for the coffee, finally setting the coffee pot itself on a pot-holder. I almost dropped the thing on the floor when I got back to the living room to find the two of them half-naked, both of them having ditched their tuxedo tops and shirts. That was surprising enough on its own, but Hunter was also stroking Casper’s erection through his pants as he started playfully unzipping them, seemingly unconcerned that I was right there. “Alright, that’s enough of that, you two! You’ve only been going out for a week, and that’s entirely inappropriate behaviour…especially once it gets to the point of taking clothes off!”

I was more disconcerted by their behaviour than upset with it, but I figured it was best to head it off before it went any further. I supposed I was a bit old-fashioned for thinking that they shouldn’t be at second base after only a week, but Hunter had never had a problem with that belief so far. Where I’d always enjoyed the perks of my good looks, Hunter had never liked being the center of all the attention girls usually gave him, despite his outgoing nature. If anything, given how girls often reacted to him, I thought he appreciated my rules in his own way. More than once, I’d seen him use them as a kind of shield.

Recently, he’d even taken it a step further than I would have, telling a couple of would-be girlfriends that he’d taken a virginity pledge and wouldn’t have sex until his wedding night. His last girlfriend had obviously been hoping he’d relent once he turned eighteen, and had been less than congenial about it when he hadn’t. They’d broken up only a week later.

Pausing his stroking momentarily, Hunter looked at me, clearly surprised and puzzled by my objection to the two of them being half-naked in my living room and clearly working on taking it further. As I set the tray down on the coffee table, I caught a glimpse of Casper tugging at a chain around his neck. A moment later, he pulled a charm from around back where it had settled and he held it up slightly for me to see. “It’s okay, Mr. C, just let us keep doing whatever we want. There’s no need to say anything about us going at it, not even if all our clothes come off”, Casper instructed.

When they didn’t stop, despite my remonstrations, I gave up and let them keep going at it. Continuing to act as normally as I could under the circumstances, I dug into the snacks, Casper following suit, grabbing a handful of jujubes and some cookies before leaning back. Hunter, however, ignored everything at first, being too intent on massaging the enormous bulge in Casper’s pants. After downing a couple of cookies, Casper leaned over to pour himself some of the coffee, adding what seemed like half the sugar bowl to it. Hunter did his best to keep fondling Casper as he moved around, apparently determined to keep going no matter what.

“Hey, Hunter”, Casper prompted, pulling a cross-shaped pendant around to his chest from where it had apparently fallen behind his back. “Undo my pants and pull my cock out before you go back to stroking it some more. I know you’ve never done this sort of thing with a guy before, but we’ve been going out for a week now, and you know it’s the right time to do it, even with your father watching”, Casper told my son. “You want to stroke it and suck on it more than anything else in the world right now.”

“What the hell?”, I exclaimed. “That was seriously messed up. I don’t just mean….” For some reason, I couldn’t make myself say anything about my son stroking his boyfriend’s rigid cock right in front of me, not even just to say that that’s not what I was talking about. After a moment’s puzzlement, I decided to try a different approach.

“What I mean is, you didn’t just ask him or encourage him to do what you wanted, you told him to do what you wanted. Hell, you even told him how to feel about it! Just what the fuck are you doing to my son?”, I demanded, standing up menacingly. It was almost a relief to finally feel angry about something, given the strange lack of it up until now.

“Do you have him hypnotized or something?”, I asked, unable to believe that even hypnosis would have caused Hunter to behave this bizarrely. “That pendant has something to do with it somehow, doesn’t it?”

“What, you mean this?”, Casper asked, grinning impishly as he showed me the pendant. “Sit back down and relax, Mr. C. I’m happy to explain it all to you, but I want you to remain totally calm while we talk about it.”

Realizing that I’d overreacted, I sat back down, settling into the chair comfortably and waiting for Casper to explain himself, as I’d requested. Pushing the pendant around to his back again after whatever he’d just done to Hunter, Casper looked towards me and told me just about the craziest story I’d ever heard. The evidence was right in front of me, however, which made it pretty hard to deny.

“It’s some kind of magical pendant I found a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know what it is exactly or where it came from; I just found it in with my school stuff one day”, Casper began as Hunter opened Casper’s pants and started playing with his dick.

“That thing is absolutely beautiful!”, I interjected, somehow not even surprised to hear myself complimenting Casper on his penis anymore. Now that I was a bit more relaxed, I found it almost amusing to hear myself say something I didn’t actually feel. I mean, the thing was huge, no doubt about it, but I had no idea what a beautiful cock even was. I didn’t think this was it, though. Like pretty much any cock except my own, it was kind of repulsive, but I didn’t think even a woman or a gay guy would find it tempting. For one thing, it curved sharply to the right—not quite to the point of deformity, but close—and for another, it was really veiny, at least compared to mine. I made a point of not looking too closely at other guys’ cocks, normally, so I didn’t really have much else to compare it to.

“It lets me control people somehow”, Casper continued, unaware of my inner thoughts. “I can tell them what to do, what to think, or how to feel, and it just happens. It actually took me a couple of days to figure that out after I found it. It wasn’t until I showed it to a friend that I discovered what it did. After experimenting a bit to see just how well it worked, I decided to try using it on your son and it worked almost perfectly. The only problem with it is that it seems to wear off after a day or so—at least for anything that he really doesn’t want to do—so I have to keep reminding him that he wants to be my boyfriend”, Casper explained.

“Huh…that’s fascinating!”, I said once he finished. Hunter, meanwhile, was experimentally starting to tongue Casper’s cock. It was obvious he had no experience with this sort of thing at all but, just as Casper had told him to, he was going at it with a zeal that bordered on obsession. “Wait, so Hunter’s not really bi?”, I asked as I realized the implications of what Casper had just said.

“NoOOOoooooh damn! I never imagined!”, Casper yelped as Hunter started really getting into sucking him off. I sat patiently while he enjoyed my son’s attentions. “Holy fuck!”, he exclaimed before he resumed his explanation now that he’d gotten at least a little bit used to the new sensation. “No, he’s not bi. I just told him to tell people that, since it’s the easiest explanation for his unexpected behaviour. You know, the high school stud-muffin who’s been hiding his bisexuality all these years, but as the end of school approached, he decided it was time to be his true self and invite a guy to the prom like he’d always secretly wanted to”, he continued.

“Yeah, okay, that makes sense. Please, go on”, I urged, eager to know more about all of it. The more I knew, the better the chance I’d have to find some way to stop him from using his pendant against my son. Ripping it off his neck seemed like the obvious choice, but I assumed if the pendant really could do what he said it could, it wouldn’t be that easy…especially not right now when his guard would be up. “Why did you pick Hunter, specifically?”, I prompted.

“Well, mostly because he’s the hottest guy in school—at least to me—but I can’t deny that there’s a bit of revenge in there too. Especially when we were younger, he was always a bit of a bully. He never actually beat me up or anything, but he was always teasing me, calling me names, that sort of thing. It got a lot worse after he caught me beating off in the school bathroom one time.

“He hasn’t really bullied me as much this year, but it’s not that easy to forget. When I found the pendant and figured out what it did, I have to admit, getting back at him was one of the first things that crossed my mind.”

“Hunter, you should’ve known better than that!”, I chastised, though he seemed far too intent on Casper’s cock to care. “I apologize for Hunter’s behaviour, Casper. Still, I suppose he’s making it up to you now, isn’t he?”, I said, watching Hunter pumping slowly and attentively on Casper’s massive cock. I was surprised at how calm I was about the whole situation and began to wonder if maybe Casper had been using his pendant on me without me knowing it. If he had, though, I suspected I wouldn’t be thinking of how to get the pendant away from him. Either way, I was convinced that the best approach was more information, and I was genuinely interested in hearing about the pendant in any event, so I decided to see what else I could get out of him.

“You said earlier that Hunter’s never done this before. If you have this power, as it seems you do, I’m surprised you haven’t been using it to have sex with him since the day you figured out how to use it. I probably would have—with a woman, of course—if I’d found a pendant like that”, I admitted.

“If I’d found the pendant earlier, I’m sure I would’ve, but with prom being so close, I forced myself to wait. I’ve always dreamed of going to prom with a guy and it’s all romantic and shit, but then afterwards, he takes me back to his place and we have sex in his bedroom all night long. I dunno why, but there’s something about fucking a guy in his own bedroom that really turns me on.”

“I guess that makes you the Top, eh?”, I laughed with overdone casualness. Inwardly, I was disturbed by the implications of what Casper had just said. He wasn’t going to be content with having made it to third base now, he intended to go all the way. “I suppose it’s not all that surprising”, I continued. “I’ve never understood why anyone would want to get fucked up the ass. I’m impressed that you were able to make yourself wait for prom, though, even if it was only a week or whatever. I mean, I’m not sure I could have in your place, and I’m not a teenager. But listen, as much as I understand why you feel the way you do, and I totally get the whole fantasy fulfilment thing, please don’t take your revenge too far. I mean, a little bullying is pretty normal, after all.”

“And it’s that kind of attitude that makes sure it stays that way”, Casper snapped back at me, reaching behind him for his pendant.

“Whoa, wait a minute, you’re not planning on using that thing on me, are you?”, I demanded, more than a little alarmed at the idea. The alarm faded, though, as I focussed on the pendant he’d been showing Hunter a few minutes before. I was amused to see that it was actually a stylized cock and balls.

“Calm down, Mr. C. You’re absolutely certain that I haven’t used my pendant on you at all and you know that I never would. The idea won’t even occur to you after this. You’ll let me use it on Hunter as often as I wish, though, and you’ll never object to anything I tell him to do. Oh and, now that you know what it does, you’ll never try to take the pendant away from me or counteract it in any way”, he finished, moving the pendant around to his back again.

“Sorry, sorry, forget I even asked. I know you’d never do that to me”, I apologized. “Wait”, I said after a pregnant pause as I watched Hunter experiment with deep-throating Casper’s immense, vein-streaked cock. “Does he know he’s been charmed or whatever? It never even occurred to me this whole time we’ve been talking about it to wonder what he thinks of all this”, I admitted embarrassedly. “I mean, we’re talking about it right in front of him and he’s not reacting to it at all, so I have to assume you’ve done something.”

“He’s been told to ignore anything I say about the pendant, or about controlling him, or anything like that at all. We could talk all day about how I’m using it to control him, and he’d no more believe that I’ve actually used it on him than you do”, Casper told me. “It helps that the person I’m using it on never remembers me using it on them, though they can look at it all they want at any other time. Hunter thinks it’s a tacky penis pendant, but until he saw me use it on you, he had absolutely no clue that it was anything other than a plain old pendant. Actually, he’s drunk enough he probably still doesn’t have a clue. He did have quite a lot at the after-party. I suppose I should get some coffee in him.”

I nodded in understanding and sat contentedly back in my chair while Casper interrupted Hunter’s licking and encouraged him to have some coffee. It seemed like a sensible precaution to make sure Hunter never realized he was being controlled, even when he was told straight out, and not remembering anything would help enormously with that. That probably meant he thought everything he was doing was his own idea, though. I couldn’t imagine how confusing that must be for him. I watched in fascination as Hunter started eyeing Casper’s cock and licking his lips, even as he drank. Obviously, the previous commands about wanting Casper’s cock in his mouth hadn’t been cancelled by Casper’s latest orders, only temporarily superseded. Even as I watched, Hunter resumed sucking Casper off.

“Oooooh. Ooooh fuuuck!”, Casper moaned. I smiled as I remembered the first time someone had sucked me off after drinking something warm. “Uh, listen, Casper”, I cleared my throat as I felt my face turning red, “as much as Hunter is obviously into you right now, I really don’t think I need to see this. I mean, it’s been a fascinating discussion, but now that we’re done, it’s kind of starting to hit me what’s going on here, and I think I’ve had about as much as I can handle here. I am Hunter’s father, after all, and there’s just something so wrong about watching my own son having sex, y’know? So, if you don’t mind, I’m just going to leave the two of you alone and head up to bed now.”

Knowing he’d never use it on me, I watched unconcernedly as Casper pulled out the pendant he’d been using on Hunter a couple of minutes ago. At this point, I was guessing he must keep flipping it around to the back to prevent giving any accidental orders like “go to hell” or “fuck off and die”.

“Don’t leave, Mr. C”, Casper instructed. “Seeing me use the pendant to control Hunter is turning you on like nothing else ever has and you don’t want to miss out on me using it on him again. In fact, you’re so horny right now that instead of standing up to leave, you’re going to stand up and strip, removing every single piece of clothing you’re wearing. Your cock is starting to firm up now, and by the time you sit back down, you’re going to be fully erect. There’s no need to be shy about it, either; I want you to really show yourself off to me.”

Standing up to go, I realized suddenly that I actually had no interest in heading for bed at all. I could feel my cock swelling in my pants and decided the best thing was to strip, to give it all the room it wanted. I couldn’t believe I was stripping in front of my son and his boyfriend! What the hell kind of a father did it make me that I was getting off on watching Casper compel my son to do whatever he wanted? I didn’t want to feel so turned on by it—I knew it was sick—but I couldn’t help myself. By the time I took my underwear off, leaving me totally naked, I had a raging hard-on and stood there for a second, facing Casper and letting him get a good look at it. What the hell was I doing?

“Wow, that thing’s really nice, Mr. C! I hope your son’s cock is as beautiful as yours is!”, Casper enthused, unabashedly staring at my cock. I sighed and sat down, hanging one leg over the chair arm. It gave Casper just about as good of a look at it as he could get, short of me walking right up to him and sticking it in his face, but I’d be damned if I was going to hide my cock from him just because he’d made a comment about it. Casper stopped paying quite as much attention to me, though, when Hunter poured himself some more coffee and deliberately started blowing Casper again between mouthfuls.

Things progressed pretty much as I would’ve expected after that. Hunter took his clothes off at Casper’s command as if it was the most natural thing in the world, standing patiently in front of him while Casper explored my son’s body and stroked his cock to its full, erect size. I almost heaved at seeing my son hard right there in front of me, but I felt embarrassed at my weakness and tried instead to focus on how much of a turn-on it had been seeing Hunter charmed again. Casper lasted a whole five minutes after Hunter got back down on his knees before he came in my son’s mouth.

Not surprisingly, Hunter gagged at having cum in his mouth, but even in spite of the gagging, he swallowed, just like he’d been ordered to do. His body actually seemed to fight itself slightly, and once the cum was on its way down, Hunter really started to retch. To my surprise, Casper seemed genuinely upset once he realized what was going on.

I was quite worried about it myself, yet I could do nothing to stop it from happening. Quite the opposite, in fact; I almost cried when I felt a wave of pleasure course through my body and into my cock at seeing my son’s body fighting itself because of the pendant. What kind of sick pervert gets off on his own son’s suffering at the hands of some teenage sicko who clearly didn’t know what he was doing? It was both a relief and a disappointment when Casper pulled his pendant out once again, forcing Hunter’s head up to look at him and then telling him to relax and stop gagging, that he would absolute love the taste of cum from now on.

I had no words for how I felt at that moment. “Sickened” and “disturbed” probably covered most of it, not to mention how guilty I felt at letting Casper do whatever he wanted to my son and not lifting a finger to prevent it. What kind of pervert of a father was I? Yet, no matter how disgusted I was with myself, I was nevertheless more aroused by what was going on than anything else I’d ever experienced in my life! I was the most worthless piece of shit I could imagine! I was having some kind of psychotic break or something—that was the only explanation for it.

“Are you two all done?”, I asked, hoping beyond hope that they actually were, now that Casper had gotten his rocks off. “I suppose I should put some clothes on and give you a ride home, eh, Casper?”, I told him, clinging desperately to the last shred of normalcy I could conjure up.

“Oh, there’s no need to do that, Mr. C. Like I said, I really want tonight to be special, and you’re going to do everything you can to make that happen”, he told me, fondling his pendant once again. I wondered what he was going to do with it briefly, but he just resettled it out of sight behind him.

“Sorry, Casper”, I apologized right on the heels of offering him a ride home, “it’s just instinct. We’ve always had a rule about Hunter not having girls in his room with the door closed, and especially no overnight stays, but I suppose that doesn’t really apply here, given that you’re clearly not a girl”, I chuckled, with a manic edge, looking pointedly at Casper’s cock.

Part of me really wanted to watch him keep using the pendant on my son, and I reached down to stroke that part, even as the rest of me tried really hard not to throw up or scream or do something…anything…other than this! I knew Casper had big plans, though, and however sickened I was by everything that was going on and the confusion it made me feel, I didn’t want to spoil their night.

Nevertheless, I’d had way more of seeing my son and his boyfriend having sex than I could handle. I seriously hoped that the two of them would take it to the bedroom sooner rather than later, but I was afraid that even if they did, I might be too horny to stop myself from watching them, knowing that Casper would be charming Hunter to do what he wanted time and time again. Hell, at this point, I realized, I would’ve been happy to let Casper fuck my son all night long, as long as they left me out of it, so there would finally be an end to this nightmare!

“And on that note”, Casper grinned, “I think it’s well past time we took this to the bedroom. Would you like to join us, Mr. C?”, he offered, fondling his pendant once more.

I stared at him helplessly, knowing what my response had to be even before it came out of my mouth. “Man, I love the way you’re controlling Hunter! I can’t wait to see you use your magical fucking pendant on him to make him take that magnificent, king-sized dick of yours up his ass until dawn—especially knowing that he’d never let you anywhere near his ass otherwise! Just hurry the fuck up, will you?”, I begged, repulsed by my own eagerness. “Man, I feel like I’m going to explode here!”

Part of me wanted to grab my cock and beat on it as fast as I could until I came. Part of me wanted to cry. Part of me wanted to puke. Part of me wanted to scream. Part of me was already running around the house, gibbering like a madman…but only in my head. The only part of me that mattered right now, though, was the one I was stroking as the three of us made our way upstairs to Hunter’s bedroom.

In true romantic style, Casper had Hunter carry him up the stairs in his arms. The two of them made it successfully up the stairs without incident, but as they turned towards the bedroom, Hunter accidentally smacked Casper’s head on the doorframe. I really did lose it at that point, laughing far more maniacally than humorously, though the boys remained thankfully oblivious to that distinction. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin their night just because of what I was going through. Apart from a bump on the head, Casper was having the time of his life, and that was more important to me than anything else right now.

Lying Casper on the bed and kissing his body affectionately, Hunter started to make his way down to Casper’s cock once more, but was stopped by the appearance of the pendant. Even in the dark, it was unmistakeable, glowing almost like phosphorous, but with a faint golden hue instead of a greenish one. “Hunter, I want to fuck you over and over again all night long. You love the idea of getting my dick up your ass and you just can’t get enough of it no matter how much it hurts”, Casper finished. With all the boorishness of a horny teenager, Casper pinned Hunter under him and did his best to stick his dick in my son right then and there. Naturally, Hunter all but screamed as Casper tried to enter him completely unlubricated. As I’d thought before, Casper knew absolutely nothing about what he was doing.

Casper stopped trying almost immediately, recognizing quickly that he must be doing something wrong. “Please don’t stop, Casper!”, Hunter begged. “I want you inside me so bad! Please, just pin me down and fuck me…hard!”

Taking it upon myself to help the two of them out, I disappeared momentarily into the bathroom, returning even as Casper started to ask what I was doing. “I dunno how well it’ll work for gay sex, but try this”, I suggested, tossing a jar of cocoa butter Vaseline on the bed. “It’s got to be better than nothing!” Making Casper’s night the best it could possibly be was really the only thing on my mind right now.

It wasn’t long before Hunter resumed his yelping, but his voice was more muted now, and the eagerness that Casper had programmed into him came through much more clearly. Casper was making his own noises as well, though his were more of an atavistic satisfaction. I felt glad that I’d been able to help, at least, despite how sickened I was by a lot of what was happening and how ashamed I was of my own thoughts right now. Soon enough, though, I was captivated once more by the two of them as Hunter’s moans became longer and drawn out, and I knew with certainty that he was now officially Casper’s bitch.

I wasn’t at all surprised when Casper came, very audibly, only a few minutes later. By his own admission, he’d been a virgin until tonight, and I remembered how overwhelming it could be to get your dick inside someone for the first time. I imagined an ass felt different than a pussy, but probably not all that different.

When they were done, Hunter thanked Casper, assuring him that it had felt wonderful despite the initial pain, and telling him that he couldn’t wait for Casper to do it again.

For the next ten minutes or so, the room remained quiet as the two of them lay there, not doing anything that I could hear in the darkness, apart from the occasional light kiss and Hunter whispering sweet nothings in Casper’s ear now and then, clearly trying to encourage Casper to start fucking him again.

My cock was as hard as ever, and I kept playing with it as I waited for whatever Casper decided to do to Hunter next. I sort of wanted to cum, but there was no way I could right now. In the heat of listening to the two of them fuck, I’d managed to momentarily forget the insanity of what was going on, but now that they were done, it all came flooding back to me.

“So, Mr. C, how do you feel about a little incest?”, Casper asked me out of the blue.

“The fuck?”, I almost screamed at him in shock. “You are a fuckin’ sicko! I absolutely do not want to have sex with my own god-damned son, you fucking pervert!”, I insisted. I could hear Hunter protesting the idea as well, even as Casper started sliding in and out of him again, but his protests were nowhere near as loud as mine.

I could sense more than see the look of shock on Casper’s face at my vehemence, and the slight motion of the pendant stopped as Casper stopped thrusting for a moment. I could just make out the outline of his head in the darkness and I knew he was staring at me, despite the fact that neither of us could really see much more than an outline of the other. The little fucking degenerate laughed then, though for the life of me, I couldn’t see what he thought was funny. “You can’t stop yourself from having sex with your son, Mr. C. You’re so focussed on making my night the best night ever that you don’t even want to!”, Casper insisted as I found myself staring at his pendant once more.

The pendant swayed briefly around Casper’s neck as he started pumping in and out of my son’s ass slowly while giving him his marching orders. “You love the idea of sucking your dad off, Hunter. He’s got such a nice cock, and it’s going to feel so great to have it in your mouth. You don’t care that it’s incest, and there’s absolutely no reason for you not to do it. Just reach out and grab your dad’s cock, then take it as deep into your mouth as you can and keep blowing him until he cums. When he does, you’re going to swallow it, loving how wonderful it tastes.”

I was torn between calling Casper about a dozen different insults and feeling my dick thrum, almost cumming just from Casper’s orders to my son. Despite my shock and anger at the idea, I was completely unable to resist stepping closer to the bed as Hunter reached his hand out, fumbling around to find my cock. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, but I really wanted to make tonight special for Casper, and I knew he was really going to enjoy Hunter and I having sex together.

Despite the fact that Hunter had been protesting just moments ago, I felt his hand wrap around my cock eagerly once he’d found it. I stood complacently, feeling the warmth of his breath as he brought his mouth towards me. His lips burned like lava with their tender touch. I was so turned on by what Casper was making him do, yet I was so far beyond appalled at what was going on, that I couldn’t even think straight. Inside, I was screaming for an escape from this nightmare, but I knew that none would be forthcoming.

“Oh, fuck, this is hot!”, Casper said throatily. It wasn’t his fault, of course, since he couldn’t realize how torn I was between letting my son blow me and puking my guts out, but I wanted to backhand Casper right then and there…to pummel him until he lost consciousness, then smash his head into the wall…or maybe even strangle the life out of him for getting his rocks off on me having sex with my son while I was going through such hell. Instead, I put my hand on Hunter’s head and drove my cock even deeper into his mouth. I couldn’t let any of what I was feeling show on my face, for fear of spoiling Casper’s evening. How I could hate someone so much, yet be so concerned about making sure they were having a good time was beyond me, but I didn’t really care why that was at this point.

I lost sight of the pendant in the darkness for a while, but it made an appearance once again as I started to fuck Hunter’s mouth harder and faster. “Hey, Mr. C, give me some ideas of other things I can do. I really want to take it further, but other than making you fuck him, I can’t think of what else to do. Help me out, here”, Casper begged.

I wasn’t entirely sure why, but even as I tried to distance myself from what was happening, I felt a sudden urge to make Casper’s night even better. It was obvious he was still new to this and didn’t know what to do, and I felt like it was my job to help him through it, no matter how disgusted I was by it all. “I don’t really know what gay guys get up to besides the obvious, but since you seem to like being dominant, I thought I’d mention a few things I’ve heard dominatrices like to do to guys. I thought you might get a kick out of some of them”, I offered.

“Probably the biggest thing is pain, I think. Like I said, it’s not something I know a lot about. But, you know, things like hair pulling, spanking, flogging, whipping, stuff like that. I guess some guys like getting pissed on too, or even in, sometimes. I suppose, given that you’re a guy, you wouldn’t get much out of using a dildo on Hunter. You could get him to rim you, though—that’s licking your ass, if you aren’t familiar with it. Some guys get into that. Bondage is another common one, though I guess you could probably just order him to stay in whatever position, and it’d have the same effect”, I pointed out.

“Thanks for the suggestions, Mr. C, some of those sound really hot! Would you mind heading back downstairs and grabbing me the belt from your pants?” I could hear Casper ordering Hunter to take any pain he was given as I pulled out of Hunter’s mouth and went to find my pants in the living room, eager to help Casper out in whatever way he needed and grateful that I was finally out of my son’s mouth. My cock throbbed mechanically at hearing Hunter being charmed once again; my mind, however, was now clearly beginning to detach from everything that was happening. There was something horribly wrong here, yet I was clearly powerless to stop it, and my mind was starting to take the only refuge left to it. It was a welcome relief that couldn’t happen quickly enough.

I lost track of most of what happened after that, participating physically, yet withdrawing even further mentally as Casper used my own belt to whip my son while fucking him raw, and physically forcing Hunter to blow me, even though Hunter would undoubtedly have done so eagerly at this point. I was distantly aware of cumming in Hunter’s mouth, and him complimenting me on how delicious my cum was. He also loved the taste of Casper’s ass when they tried rimming right after, but Casper didn’t seem to find it all that entertaining and quickly returned to fucking Hunter’s ass, whipping him on the other butt cheek now, as well as across the shoulders.

After he’d cum, Casper suggested that I might want a turn at fucking Hunter, and I found myself doing so without a shred of resistance, even offering Casper the suggestion of using the pendant to loosen Hunter up when he whined about Hunter being too tight to take both of us at once.

“Oh man, I am such an idiot!”, Casper griped. “Hunter”, he prompted, pulling my son’s head up by his hair and holding the pendant in front of him, “your ass is loosening up now. From now on, you’re going to be able to loosen it or tighten it on demand”, Casper ordered.

In no time at all, Casper had his enormous cock inside Hunter’s ass, and I could feel it’s abhorrent throbbing and thrusting as he made Hunter take us both. I was absolutely revolted by feeling my son’s ass and his boyfriend’s cock both rubbing against me, but I couldn’t stop myself from doing whatever turned Casper on. I hated him more than anything, but even that was fading now, rising up only occasionally when he said or did something particularly disturbing. I was completely dead inside now, my mind having fully retreated to a safe place where I didn’t have to deal with anything anymore, even as some small part of it watched my body getting off on fucking my own son.

I came at the exact moment that Casper did, the two of us filling my son’s ass with our semen, the wave of pleasure pulling me ever so slightly back from the brink of my fugue. It was a blessed relief when I realized that Casper has fallen asleep after his exertion and wouldn’t be doing anything to Hunter again for a little while.

I desperately wanted my dick out of my son’s ass, but I didn’t dare move for fear of waking Casper up and finding myself doing something even more sickening than I already had. I wasn’t sure how he’d done it—drugs, maybe?—but somehow, I knew he was responsible for everything that I’d done tonight. Everything that had happened had just been too focussed on him for me to think anything else.

Summoning what little sanity remained to me, tears streaming down my face as I did, I whispered into Hunter’s ear. “Loosen up.” It seemed impossible, yet he did exactly that, relieving just enough pressure that my cock was able to soften up and eventually slide out of his ass without me moving a muscle. My eyes closed in both physical and mental exhaustion in the pre-dawn light coming through Hunter’s window.

It was full daylight when I awoke. Staring at the wall, I was hit by the sensation of something wrong…something very, very wrong. The wall was the colour of Hunter’s room. Why was I in Hunter’s room? I realized that I was spooned up against him, my son’s morning wood pressed up against my ass. I squirmed away from it in revulsion, all but falling out of the bed in my haste.

As I landed, I caught sight of Hunter’s new boyfriend, Casper, and everything that had happened last night came flooding back to me, each act making me feel sicker than the last. The motion of me falling out of bed had woken both of them up as well, and I glared at Casper with murder in my eyes. Hunter seemed a bit confused as to just what was going on, perhaps as a result of his inevitable hangover or maybe because Casper had had longer to brainwash him with his magical fucking pendant, but I understood all too well now what had happened last night. Free of the pendant’s effects, it was obvious that Casper had used it on me probably just as much as he’d used it on Hunter.

Casper grinned impudently at me, his hand reaching for his pendant. I watched with no small amount of satisfaction as a look of terror came over his face and he started patting the bed, his panic level rising by the second…which he was beginning to realize he had precious few of left in his miserable fucking life.

“Oh…fuck!”, he yelled in fear.

“You disgusting, despicable fucking pervert! I am gonna kill you!”, I roared as I threw myself at him, completely out of my mind. “They won’t be able to identify you with fucking dental records!”, I said, hooking him in the jaw with my right fist. I tried to climb over Hunter and make a grab for Casper, but he was already backing away from me, half-falling over the bed-frame as he tried to escape towards the door. My hands slipped off his bare skin as he lost his balance. Recovering, he turned and ran out of the bedroom, his feet thumping loudly as he barreled down the stairs. I was suddenly acutely aware of the fact that I was naked and leaning over my son, and of where that put my penis. It was only barely touching his chest, but after the events of the night before, I shuddered back in revulsion, taking a few seconds to collect myself—probably the only thing that saved Casper from me catching up with him in the living room and killing him with my bare hands.

Hunter still seemed to be under Casper’s control enough to wonder what the hell was going on, and he tried to calm me as best he could. Not wanting to seem him naked ever again, I barked at him to put some clothes on as I carefully made my way around him, not looking at him and absolutely not touching him. It hurt me to see the confusion and pain on his face, knowing he didn’t understand why I was so upset and didn’t realize that it wasn’t directed at him. It was tempting to run straight out the door after the fleeing Casper, naked though I was, but I felt just as desperate to have clothes on myself as I’d had for Hunter to. I stopped in the living room, grabbing up my clothes from last night, angrily trying to do up buttons and failing miserably more often than not, giving Casper even more time to make his escape.

I saw him in the distance when I ran out of the house, and sprinted after him with my shirt half tucked in and misbuttoned, no socks, and mismatched shoes. My madness propelled me, and I managed to close in on him at first, but he was equally fueled by his terror, knowing that I’d kill him if I caught him, and he managed to maintain a significant lead. Still, I was gaining on him, if slowly. As he got closer to town, however, he deliberately started winding through alleys and onto other streets when he could, finally losing me altogether. I hunted him for half an hour in the streets in the direction he’d been going last, but eventually, I was forced to give up. He was gone.

I started to make my way home, last night’s fugue state threatening to return as I thought of facing Hunter when I got there. I was aware of people looking at me as I walked, but I couldn’t have cared less. I cared about one thing and one thing only. If ever I got the chance, Casper was a dead man.