The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Six: Witch’s Brew

He.

Hurt.

Me.

For what felt like the hundredth time that day I absent mindedly rubbed my throat and walked over to the miror attached to my dresser. I pulled down the turtleneck I was wearing and stared at the bruises. They seemed to be fading. I coughed; I was still sore.

Thankfully it was cold enough to justify the sweater, well that and some high collared blouses and some make up got the job done with hiding the marks from his fingers. I still felt them, as I did when I made it home the other day, nearly naked and frantic to masturbate.

I had to rub one in, several times actually, if I am being honest. That was the most insanely erotic thing I had ever experienced. His hatred, his lust, I felt it just as surely as I felt his dick pressed against me, just as surely as I felt his hand as he choked me. I thought he was going to kill me. That memory made me whimper at the mirror. My heart fluttered. My lips quivered, and not just the ones on my face either.

That drive home, people looked, people saw me exposed and not only did I not care, it was so closely tied to me showing off at school and Bubba’s treatment of me that it made me even hornier. By the time I made it home and jumped into the shower, my pussy was lathered; hell, it was frothing. Whatever happens, I am cured of my shyness.

My reflection smiled back as I peeled my sweater off. I posed and preened before I lifted my tits up with my hands and, first the right then the left, licked and sucked on my nipples. I remembered being in the shower, the steam, and my throat raw, barely able to breathe, lucky I didn’t pass out, as I tugged on my clit. I would try to scream in pleasure and could only hiss like a snake.

A very sexy little snake. I giggled and coughed.

Ahh that look he gave me; Bubba if you could have only seen yourself when I dropped the sweet sister routine. What do they call that when your horror gives in to lust which gives in to the horror and so on? Oh yeah, a feedback loop. I could see him being devoured by it, and then, when I slid my panties over I thought his dick was going to tear through his clothes.

He hurt me.

Mmm Bubba hurt me again. Only this time, make me bleed.

My reflection smiled at me again. I played with my nipples. What did those losers call them? Oh yes pancakes. Turns out Bubba really loves pancakes.

I winked and thought of him licking syrup off of them. My hands drifted down. My parents were at work. I opened my panty drawer on my dresser and rummaged around until I found my chick stick and made sure it worked. I pulled off the rest of my clothes, got in bed, and placed the smooth top portion of it against my clitoris and set it on low. I pinched a nipple with my free hand and recalled the feel of him on me, the sensation of his dick pressed against me.

I gasped. My throat ached, and that memory made me even wetter. God how I wanted him to untie the bow on the ribbon, to open the present I had been holding for him all these years. He was such a tease.

But I knew his secret now, I knew what made him tick. I turned up the vibrator’s intensity and imagined a scenario he might like. We would be at a club, dancing, and he’d pull down on my tiny dress until my big nipples were exposed, or maybe he’d slowly pull up on my skirt until my ass and pussy was showing. Yes.

I’d be so embarrassed, so humiliated, so fucking wet. And he would be so soothing, so protective, so fucking hard. We wouldn’t even make it to the car. We’d run to a nearby alleyway, he’d tear off my clothes.

I pressed my vibrator into my clit as I turned up the intensity to the max setting. I grunted and moaned.

He would pin me against a wall, his hands around my waist holding me up and pulling me in against his thick, pulsating cock. He would bite my ear to distract from him tearing open my present to him, breaking me, taking me all while out in public.

I dug my fingers into the bruised flesh of my throat and released a ragged scream as I came. I laid there and thirsted no more. As the feeling of pleasure left I got up, grabbed a disinfectant wipe from the nightstand and cleaned off my toy before hiding it in my dresser. I investigated my neck, I hadn’t left any fresh bruises. I nodded and scoped out the rest of my body.

As I twisted and turned about I remembered Bubba’s call while I was at school, doing the same for him in the bathroom mirror there. I huffed my voice up and wheezed out, “push me and I’ll destroy you.” And I had to giggle. He was so deliciously silly. I leaned over until my lady bits were reflected back me and thought, ‘how about destroying this puss instead big boy.’

‘Its not like I lack justification,’ I remembered him looking and knew he was interested probably before even he did. There was one time, goofing around, we danced, and I saw him as he saw me. That was the exact moment I knew my brother found me attractive, and I recalled then looking up like a flower reaching for the sun, because beauty nurtured by a respected male, for a young woman is validation; hell it is meaning unto itself. After that was just a matter of a tight shirt here, short shorts there.

After those memories played out in my head, I pulled my hair back; would he like it in a ponytail? I messed around with it while moving in front of the mirror. Shorter, curly, frosted, blonde? Kacy was a blonde. I decided there and then I couldn’t blame her. I made her fiend for him, and then they fucked. I can’t fault any girl for wanting to get smashed by that.

‘But that doesn’t mean I won’t use it.’ I pictured Kacy throwing that rock. ‘No, I don’t hate her, but I know she’s probably fucked him again.’ I doubted Bubba had admitted to anything. He probably used his hypnosis and made her forget what he wanted now that he was Mister Goody Two Shoes.

‘It would be nice if I could use that too,’ I thought and looked on my dresser for my makeup kit. I grabbed my phone, played my favorite song and began to gyrate. I moved my body in time with the music all while my eyes stayed locked on me in the mirror. I writhed, my tongue darted out and wagged and I let out a low, raspy hiss. I grabbed a tube of lipstick and applied it.

“Mmph.” I made a kissy face. The color on my lips reminded me of Kacy somehow. ‘Oh yeah, I wasn’t the only one to come out of her bikini that day,’ I laughed and drew a small, light red circle around each of my nipples with the lipstick. I had to shower soon anyway. I looked them over and thought they were close to hers, except when I had grabbed them they were smooth. Kacy had, what were they called, ahh; inverted nipples. It wasn’t until I had played with them a bit before I felt them stiffen to my touch.

I knew without thinking about it though that she had no hang ups about her boobs, unlike I had with mine. I say “had” because whatever Bubba did at school that morning, whatever it was he told me when he had me hypnotized, it had pretty much cured me. I mean, I’m not going to run around topless at P.E. but it wasn’t the be all end of my life anymore.

That was the power of hypnosis. It was strong enough to keep me asleep while Kacy stripped me. That video Bubba had playing in his apartment, that was crazy. If only there was some way—and then it hit me!

I had watched him hypnotize her that afternoon. He made a trigger phrase, what was it? Jesus, I couldn’t remember. Did he hypnotize me to forget? No, I didn’t think so. I just probably was conceited with my subliminal messages I had made and figured they would be enough.

‘What did he say? Shit!’ I remembered she had just smarted off to us, she knew what Bubba and I wanted without either of us having the courage to admit to each other. Typical Kacy; then I snapped my fingers.

“You are floating in a serene lake. The sunlight filters through the boughs of tall elm and oak trees. The water of the lake is warm, you barely feel it as it caresses your skin.” Bubba’s voice droned on. I put my hand on his shoulder as I watched.

Kacy, of course, was seated on the couch with her eyes closed. “All you can hear is the sound of your breathing. One breath in, and out. One breath in, and out.” He kept repeating but his count became slower and slower.

Under the guise of looking at her more closely I pressed my chest into his back. I whispered, “Is she out?”

He turned to look at me. I took a step back or my girls would have been smothering him. Hmm, there’s a thought.

“Yes, she’s under now.”

I smiled. “So, if we wanted we could make her do a funny dance, or draw all over her with markers and take pictures?” I noticed his eyes lit up when I mentioned pictures.

He shifted about. “Well, lets take it slow, we don’t want her to think we took advantage of her.”

“What if she likes it though,” I snapped my fingers and Bubba looked at me like ‘keep it down’. “Sorry,” I said sheepishly, “wouldn’t it be easier to give her one of those trigger phrases though?”

If my expression was sheepish his smile was down-right wolfish. “Good idea. Go ahead and pick one, I’ll just remove it later.”

‘Remove it,’ I thought. ‘What a weird way of saying it.’ I considered Kacy then. Loyal yet independent, horny bisexual, practically purring for Bubba earlier. Hmm. What would describe her the best?

“Kacy is a kinky kitten.” I yelped and then rubbed my throat. I needed to watch that. Still, I couldn’t stop smiling. I had her trigger phrase. So, before I took a very long shower to think things over, consider my options and wash the makeup off of me, I leaned towards the mirror.

I didn’t have to say it, or even think it. I took the lipstick and simply wrote on my forehead. ‘Muhahaha.’ The shower after was anticlimactic, though under the hot spray the ideas flowed with the water, some were swept down the drain. But others, those stayed with me until a plan formed and I knew I’d have to get to work implementing it.

And that is what I did. I dried off and began typing away on my computer. He wouldn’t tell her; she wouldn’t know. Typical guy, he probably thought he ‘won’, and that this was over. I had until the weekend to prepare. With no school I could make it work. I checked the time, she should be on her lunch period at school. I called her.

“Hello Ash.” I could smell the sex wafting off of her over the phone. Meow! I pictured her stepping in front of me, between those boys and me. I could smell the sex on me too.

“Hey Kace,” I croaked. “Just calling to see if you wanted to stay over this weekend.”

“Umm, sure, but I was going to ask if it was okay I stayed at your brother’s instead while you covered for me, I figured you were infectious,” she replied.

‘Oh yeah’, I thought, ‘my illness. Time to work that in.’

“Doctor said I’m not contagious,” I lied to my friend. I hadn’t been to a doctor, as I had wheedled my parents out of that earlier. Once I had Kacy in my clutches these little lies wouldn’t matter. “Plus that’s why I am asking, I didn’t want to be sick and alone this weekend,” I whispered, with a slightly mournful inflection.

I could hear the sound of the crowded cafeteria recede on her end of the call. “Well, if you are not contagious why not just come over too. We could all hang out.”

‘Holy shit,’ I told myself, ‘she’s fallen for him.’ I really did feel a spike of jealousy pierce my heart. Not just that she was competition for his affection, but as I remembered her sucking on my tits, my brother was competition for her affection also.

I had done the one thing every girl complains a guy should never do, and that was I had taken her for granted. The tears were real, though I knew that them combined with my voice made me sound utterly pathetic, I clearly wasn’t above such a basic form of manipulation.

“Ash, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize—“

“It’s okay,” I sniffed. “He probably didn’t tell you we had an argument. In fact, don’t even tell him I called, you shouldn’t be in the middle of this.”

“Its too late for that,” Kacy said. “I’ll tell him I need to do something Friday night and I’ll hang with you. You never have to ask, you’re my girl, you know that.”

The mirror on my dresser reflected my smile, it was not… friendly. “I do. Thank you Kace, I love you.”

“I love you too Ash. Cya Friday, get well hun.”

We disconnected and my first thought turned to Bubba. Was this how it felt to control the board? Not that I played chess, he did though. I was happy just nudging people in the direction they already wanted to go with my subliminals. Soon however, I’d have real options. I could pick and choose what was going to happen without people even realizing that they danced on my strings.

I rubbed my throat. “Dance Bubba, dance,” I cackled and collapsed into a fit of coughing. Then I dried my eyes and got back to work.

It showed too, when Friday rolled around and Kacy stepped inside my room after she came over from school; she knew she could always wear my stuff, she was hit with a wave of sounds and images. I kept the volume low, even though by then my voice was much better and the bruises were gone, my voice still rasped, though I made it sound worse than it was, that hurt too. All I could do was hope I wasn’t doing real damage to my vocal cords.

That was the great thing about subliminals, it was all beneath the surface, like a shark. Compare that to the blunt force that was hypnosis. I mean after we hugged, and I sat down on the bed and she joined me it was like I figuratively slapped her. “Kacy is a kinky kitten,” I said with no idea how she’d actually react.

When her eyes closed and her head went down, I immediately got turned on, and gained some serious respect for Bubba’s strength of will. How in the world did he not just fuck me whenever he had the chance? ‘Incest, blah blah blah,’ I thought. ‘Still, this is good. Time to test it though.’

“Kacy, nod if you can hear me,” I whispered in her ear, just in case. She nodded and I allowed my voice to gain some strength. Pretend time was over, now it was time to live in the real.

My gorgeous friend sat slumped over. “Lean back.” She did as told while I got up and made sure my bedroom door was locked. I returned to her. “All you can hear is the sound of my MP3 player, the sound of the TV, and the sound of my voice, nod if you understand.” Again, she was a good girl and nodded.

With them closed I couldn’t see her eyes, but I did enjoy the sight of her strong chin, her slightly upturned nose, and full lips. I had kissed those lips a lot over the last year and a half or so, always while thinking of my brother as I knew she was thinking of me when we smooched. Time to see if that pattern still held for her.

“You will say yes or no when I ask a question of you, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I reminded her of how close we were and the importance of truth, her answers assured me that I was still her best friend and that she would always be honest with me. I already knew this, but I needed her to admit it. Then, after the songs began to repeat, I started in with more specifics. She was happy to answer.

Kacy was a good girl.

“Do you love my brother?”

Kacy was a hell of a lover.

“Have you fucked again since last Sunday? Did you suck his dick?”

Kacy was a great friend, the best I ever had.

“Do you still want to fuck me?”

“Yes,” to all so far. I had the music percolate. Let something cook long enough, you change the flavor.

The image on Bubba’s TV, Kacy licking her lips when I fell out of my top. “You may answer my questions freely, just remember we are best friends and you never lie to a friend. So, tell me, what did you think when my chest was exposed in the pool?”

She paused before answering. “I thought your boobs looked great. I could not figure out how you went from wearing a one piece to a bikini. I forgot that James told me before that this would happen and to just pretend once he gave his signal and to forget that and not worry over it after.”

“But you do still remember, don’t you?” She admitted she did. When I asked her why, Kacy admitted she couldn’t lie to me, which meant, in hypnotized people, forgetting was just a matter of convincing someone to lie to themselves. Fascinating. I had stumbled into how Bubba had manipulated us so deftly, and realized I could use this to do the same.

More confident now, I began to unbutton her blouse as I recalled the sight of her removing my clothes while I was passed out on the bed. “There are other things James did and said you aren’t supposed to remember but that you do, correct?” My mouth was against her ear now. I put an arm across her chest and felt her heart beat through the steady rise and fall and waited.

It took some time, but she gave me all of it. Her fighting and losing the battle to strip me, only to come back at him. It sounded almost like she was in a nightmare. I spent a good bit of time having to calm her down. And as I did all that, somehow another button came undone. Other things, like hyping up her desire after the pool, even though she admitted she would have fucked him after that, regardless, and then; most interesting to me, his place after things went sour between Bubba and myself.

He’d hurt his hand punching holes in the wall. He broke his bathroom mirror. He had flipped the fuck out after I left. She had suspicions something was going down and he was involved. He smoothed away all of that.

“You will continue seeing and knowing the world that way after we are done with this discussion, do you understand and agree?”

She did. I parted her blouse and saw she had on her favorite, her purple bra, and then I had her sit back up.

“You liked it when I opened your shirt,” I didn’t ask, I already knew the answer. I just wanted a sexual mood moving forward. It would soon be time for dinner. Over two hours had already passed in there and another problem had developed, one I hadn’t anticipated.

My throat was on fire. My voice was weaker. I had to conserve myself, this would not be easy. I thought about what clothes of mine she should wear. There was something that would be low cut for her I could have her showing for my dad but figured why complicate things, plus I had to watch feelings like that. Power corrupts.

“After I count down from ten to zero you will leave this state completely relaxed and refreshed. You will remember only that we talked all this time.” I felt it was important that I not lie to her; or have her think I wanted her to lie. I felt like she had chosen me over Bubba with all her admissions, I had won something, and I couldn’t risk it by being sloppy.

“You will pick out something of mine to wear that will fit you and be appropriate for dinner at my house and when we return to my room you will feel as you do now, more than willing to please me anyway you can. Don’t you agree?”

Of course she did.

The meal itself was uneventful. And when did I start using words like ‘uneventful’ anyway? No wonder Bubba was so uptight; hypnotize someone and suddenly you become a Machiavellian mastermind. I stared at Ashley’s ass bobbing in my shorts as we walked back to my room. Her panty line was showing. Apparently hypnotizing someone also made you thirsty af!

There was a lot I wanted to do but I didn’t think my voice would hold out. It needed rest, but also, there was plenty I could accomplish with her and not use hypnosis. I locked the door, and we sat down on my bed.

“Can barely talk,” I whispered into her ear. She nodded. I turned my music back up and kissed her. She kissed back.

Soon her tongue took a tentative trip to my tonsils, and I discovered my joy for alliteration, and also, mastication. I bit down on her tongue lightly. She moaned, grabbed my head and tilted it and we were off. Dinner was on her breath, hot and spicy. She tasted of cumin, paprika, cayenne, and garlic. I wanted to devour her.

Soon we were pawing at each other’s titties. I think my time being overly conscious had made her assume I wanted my top to stay on. She consented when I tugged on the shirt she wore. Not waiting, once she had it above her head I pulled down the cups of her bra and sucked on her right tit with my tongue lapping at her areola until I could feel her nipple stand up and harden under my attention. I repeated this on her other breast.

It was like a tiny erection and I decided I enjoyed it very much. “I love your titties,” I sighed, my voice somehow husky to my ears, “and your little nips.” I took her hand in mine and placed it on the bottom of my shirt.

Her eyes went wide. She unhooked her own bra, her breasts dropped down a fraction, her tan flesh appeared succulent as it encased her red areolas. She saw how much I admired them before she returned her attention to me. My t shirt was slid off me. She reached around, unhooked my bra and pulled it to the tip of my shoulder blades but left it on. She kissed me. “Thank you,” she told me.

I shrugged one shoulder and felt the strap fall off. I took her face in my hands, I knew what had to be said, to show I was comfortable. “I hope you like my big nipples.” Then I shrugged my bra off entirely and pulled her face in to my chest.

She latched on immediately. I gasped, moaned, and kissed the top of her head as her suckling and licking became feather soft nibbling. After minutes of this she would stop and begin kissing and sucking on my neck. The pain and pleasure from this was, to put it mildly, intense. She would alternate her attention between my throat and one breast, then the other. All the while her hands groped, pinched, stroked.

I was pushed backwards by her head and realized she wanted me lying down. After I was prone on the bed, she licked all over my chest and put her hand between my legs. She watched and waited until I nodded, and she turned her hand slightly to the side and placed the flat edge of her palm against my soggy shorts, she placed her abdomen against mine with only that palm between us and pressed her crotch against her hand, which then pressed in to me.

“I’m a virgin,” I somehow muttered as my eyes rolled back. She pressed in and her hand made a sawing motion between both our slits.

“I know,” she said as she kissed my neck hard, “I’m not.” Her pinky tip found my clit and every time our crotches met, she’d flick her finger and tap my button before pressing herself on me again.

She bit my ear, and my lip. Then she bit my nips. I grabbed a pillow and muffled myself as I let loose a hollow, ragged moan as I came. Kacy smiled and began to place her hand down her shorts when I stopped her.

I pointed to my hand. I didn’t bother trying to speak anymore, I was certain my voice was gone. She removed her shorts and purple panties, only the locked door served as a defense now. She laid back down beside me and we kissed. She guided my hand to her baby box.

The two longest fingers on my hand slipped inside her as my thumb burrowed under her hood and strummed her engorged clit. She pressed the bulk of her weight against my fingers while she grabbed my ass and pulled me in to her. I pinched her nipples with my other hand.

I moved my fingers in and out of her slowly and gently at first, but seeing permission granted through no resistance, I increased my pace until all she could do was close her eyes and open her mouth. I set the pillow across her face as she orgasmed, which caused her to alternate between laughing and moaning. I found all of it to be much too loud.

“Shh—urk!” I felt like I had swallowed nails, I didn’t know if a throat lozenge would fix it. When I considered what we needed to clean up and the fact that the rest of my plans for her were now on hold, I almost thought it wasn’t worth it; making love with her. But when I saw her contentment, I knew this was the right choice.

I wondered to myself what her pussy would taste like. I wasn’t a lesbian or bi, although I guess I was to some extent if I was thinking about eating her out. A lot of girls play around though, especially with a close friend. That didn’t mean that I didn’t crave the D, and one D in particular I had to have soon before I lost it.

That settled it, I would save my voice. I could finish setting up my plan in P.E. next week once I made it back to school.