The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter One: The Plan Comes Together

I walked in to the cramped little kitchenette area of his and saw that, of course, he already had breakfast made and was seated at the table. His head was down though, and I wondered to myself if he was even awake. I admit I became a bit miffed that he insisted on constantly taking care of me. I was quite capable of doing for myself, thank you very much. Not to mention that I often felt bad for not doing more for him. Which isn’t to say I don’t appreciate these gestures. Hell, its not like I wasn’t sleeping late because I had been up pretty much the entire night before recording forbidden audio files all in furtherance of my nefarious plans. I saw he had his ear buds in and even allowed myself a tiny ‘muhahaha’ to an audience of absolutely no one before I very much on purpose bumped in to him on my way to seating myself at the table. “Wake up sleepy head,” I told him before I practically twirled my way in to my seat. “Did you check out the links I sent you,” I asked him as I tried to clock if he had just checked anything else out lately.

Hard to say, he was a sneaky one, all I know is I couldn’t pull my skirt up much higher without giving away the game and I wasn’t going to risk that just yet.

He sighed and blah blah blahed me some drivel about science and conspiracies like he was anything more than barely two months into his Intro to Psych course and I hadn’t been patiently researching this for over a year. I knew subliminal messages would work under the right conditions. In anger I just took the cap off the syrup bottle, unleashed half of it on my pancakes and stared at him in mockery before I reminded him of his promise to help me get over my anxiety in time for the school play.

I could see it got to him, as it always did. One of the things I loved about him was how hard he would work to keep his promises, and it wasn’t like I was manipulating that. I was genuinely freaking out over that damn play. All I’ve wanted to do since I was a kid was act, but the last time I did something like that was such a disaster I still hadn’t recovered from it. After a moment he spoke, “I’ll pester my professors, okay? Whatever it takes, you will be ready. Hypnosis can work, I just want to make sure I am doing it right and you just need to make sure you can still fit in to that costume after scarfing down all those pancakes every morning.”

Hmmph, him and his hypnosis and, oh, so he wanted to tease me about my bod, interesting. Of course, I couldn’t let him win the exchange so I grossed him out by showing some half eaten food. He laughed and I couldn’t help but smile.

Sometimes I really hated the fact that I had burned all my electives before I even became a senior, because now I had to take P.E. Had I just put more thought in to it I wouldn’t have to change around all these younger girls, many of whom checked me out whether they meant to or not. There I was, fully developed (I will NOT be giving you my measurements thank you very much) and extremely self-conscious about things I would never write or speak about and all around me were these sideway glances, like I can’t notice. You can’t be a female and not learn to pick up on sideway glances. Its like we develop a radar for them or something.

Worse yet, the main perpetrator was my best friend, Kacy. Kacy was a funny, cute blonde with some big bazookas of her own but she seemed infatuated with mine. What was really weird was her habit of trying to talk to me, always asking about my brother, while all but licking her lips while she stared at my chest! Which is exactly what she was doing while we walked around the gym.

Our coach had to take a phone call, I assumed they had perfected a medical procedure that permanently removed hair from a woman’s upper lip and were contacting her about it and that is why she was gone. Regardless, the dried up prune had left our entire class stuck here with the boys inside, except their coach was drinking off a bender for all I know. So, while a few of them shot hoops, the rest sat in the risers on one end and let loose with whistles and catcalls at us girls on the other end of the building.

This state of affairs left me with little choice but to basically hide in a corner and talk with Kacy and act like I didn’t notice her staring at my boobs. On the upside, she was also asking about my brother a lot more now. I reassured her that I would find out if he cared if she slept over with me at his place, which I didn’t want to do until after my little experiment was concluded so I didn’t promise her anything.

That business done, I started to step away and almost tripped, I had a shoelace undone. I got on one knee and leaned down to tie it when I heard a smacking sound. I looked up to see two boys from the other P.E. class standing there goofing on me. I recognized them from my brother’s apartment complex. I just shook my head and finished tying my shoe when I noticed the angle they were standing at and the slight opening of my P.E. shirt.

Shit!

I wanted to give them hell but they snickered and turned away. I swear boys are such immature assholes. It wasn’t like I knew they couldn’t see anything, I always wore an industrial grade, T-1000 level sports bra; supposedly inspired by female fighter pilots and tank operators in the Red Army circa World War 2. I am woman, RAWR! Seriously there was nothing they could see but they would lie and make something up. Apparently, lots of girls get pressured for nudes which, of course, get passed around. I never had to deal with that because Bubba, that’s my nickname for my brother; used to be in the year ahead of me and would not tolerate anyone disrespecting me, but he was in college now and so I would hear more and more stories about guys saying what my boobs looked like, that they fucked me, you know; all the shitty lies girl’s without protective brothers have to deal with.

I thought of my brother at that moment to cheer myself. I called him Bubba because when we were kids I used to annoy him and copy him and so one Halloween when we were little he was supposed to be a cowboy and I think I was going to be a princess but I threw a fit until they made me a cowboy err cowgirl which required the use of much of his costume. He had to settle for little overalls and a straw hat our Aunt Bernice had given him the prior Halloween. He looked like a country bumpkin, and so dad would call him Bubba to get a rise out of him and I just made it stick after that.

With that sweet memory, my mood improved a great deal and I quickly forgot about the two dipshits who tried to look down my top. It was nearly time to get changed so I walked back to the locker room with Kacy. We made small talk, you know, typical girl stuff. When she was sure no one was close enough to hear she asked, in a whisper, if we could practice kissing with each other again at our next sleep over. Like I said, typical girl stuff.

I returned to my brother’s place with a flourish and a smile, pausing briefly at the door to hike my skirt up a bit and flowed inside, only to find my brother seated on his bed/couch monstrosity looking sad, in fact, he might have been crying. No doubt he was thinking about bad times, so I hit him with a zinger. He got me back pretty good so, as a reward for his effort, I may have exaggerated some stretching while next to him, and wouldn’t you know it, his reflection on the TV screen showed him taking more than just a sideway glance. Ha, boys will never understand our methods! But more importantly for my concerns, he definitely got his looks in before turning away. I kept up with the teasing when he caught me off guard.

“Umm, you win, okay. But before you celebrate this rare victory, know that I went to my school’s library today to get a book that had been suggested and found out- “

Crap. I told him, “oh yeah I checked out some books on your ID a couple of weeks ago. That’s where I learned about subliminal messages possibly being effective.”

“You could have just told me all that to start with, you know?” I could hear that he was getting a little upset.

“Well, that was what all the links were for, plus I couldn’t tell you because… uh—,” fuck it. I figured it was best to play this for laughs, he loved it when I was sarcastic with him, but his reply made it apparent that he wasn’t going to let it go. I gave him my super sweet, innocent sister smile, might as well do this now. “Okay, soooo I may have tried them out on you without your knowledge or consent as a test run and- “

“What the hell?!?! Just what do you think you are doing? And how… unless it’s those MP3’s you’ve been loaning me, is that what it is, Ashley?”

I looked down at my feet. In part because I got caught, sure, but mainly because I had hurt him. I never wanted to do that. I couldn’t worry about that now, because without some reasonable excuse as to why I was using subliminal messages on him, he’d probably hate my guts forever, and there was no way I thought he was ready for the truth. I hated this next part, hated myself for even saying it. “Well I thought I could test it out and if it worked maybe influence you in to working harder on getting me ready for the play.” Like I didn’t already know he would do anything to help me. Its bad to guilt trip your big brother, its even worse to try to guilt trip him for something you know he hadn’t done wrong.

He rightly called bullshit on my story and I had nothing left but the truth or, in my case, a sanitized version of it. If I gave him the real reason he’d kick me out, or put me over his knee and spank me. Option B please! I gave him a look I hope conveyed my hidden meaning before I spoke, “alright, the truth is that I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. You go to school and stay cooped up in here. You don’t have any close friends, never had a girlfriend that I know of, despite being smart, funny, and cute.” Jesus, Ashley; why not just lean over and start sucking his dick too? Now that I think about it… Ahem, I continued on with the argument. “Kacy likes you, she bugs me all the time about talking you in to dating her. So first I thought I’d encourage you to ask her out. The MP3’s I gave you I made with some free audio software that can overlay tracks on preexisting files.”

“Oh God,” was his eloquent reply. Well said brother, well said.

Feet, don’t fail me now. I told him, ““wait. Please wait, Bubba. Okay, so I made some subliminal messages for you that, until this afternoon, you didn’t even believe would work. Turns out they didn’t, I assume, since you never once even asked me about Kacy. So, last week I changed the subliminal messages and just made them more general. Just increased your interest in girls. I swear to you I was going to confess and see if you had noticed anything different but then I was scared and ashamed and today you started to believe this stuff might actually work and I had to tell you and oh god, I am sorry.”

Once I began to say it aloud, I honestly did feel bad about what I was doing. So, after I finished my semi honest confession, I buried my head on his shoulder and cried. I could feel his eyes rolling and him grappling with the idea of holding me accountable but I knew when he relaxed that he would forgive me. I had just cleared a major hurdle. He then did something odd for him and admitted to something that I didn’t expect.

He told me, “Bobbi, it’s okay. The truth is lately I have been, uh noticing girls more overtly I guess you could say. So, it worked, it worked and no one was harmed. So, I suppose your test was a success.”

Hmm, what the hell was this, I wondered. A college girl? “Let me guess, a class-mate right? You ask her out yet, and if not what about Kacy?”

He made it clear that he wasn’t interested in Kacy, saying her being in high school made it a no-go for him. What pissed me off though was him mentioning this college slut flashing her whale tail at him. Then he tried to pretend like he didn’t know if she was doing it on purpose or not. How do you make it to his age and not know how girls operate? It was then that I realized that I was going to have to educate my poor, naïve brother. I stood up and leaned over to provide an angle not dissimilar from the one the two boneheads had used at P.E. today, just to emphasize the point.

“If a girl ever has anything showing, it’s because that is by design, she wants herself on display. Why do you think we spend so much time trying on clothes when we buy them or are getting ready to go out? If you aren’t even going to consider Kacy then you should ask this other girl for her digits, unless you just like peeking at her. Though if you two do hit it off I want to meet her, she has to get my seal of approval.” I put my hands on my hips to help pull my sweater tighter across my chest. Do you get it yet, you big lump?

“My brother the creeper, honestly I am impressed. Anyhow I am gonna change and make some sandwiches. If you want to get your laptop out I’ll show you how I made those audio files, and tell you my ideas for some video overlays, then I want to go swimming before they close the pool for the night.”

I had forgotten that I had hiked my skirt up before I walked in, so I felt like an absolute scrub when I sashayed down the hall after he had just talked about his college girl and her black thongs when under my school dress were my pink cotton panties covered in cartoon characters. This was the first time in a long time I hoped he wasn’t looking. Even that minor faux pas couldn’t dim my mood, however, because now I had a chance to really bombard him with stuff. The MP3’s I had given him up to this point were nothing compared to some of the sneaky files I had hidden in plain sight on his laptop. Things would really start accelerating from this point. I couldn’t wait.

To Be Continued