The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Two: Rub a dub dub

I had to be careful. Despite his size and gentle, sometimes slow, demeanor; my brother is in no way dumb. Quite the opposite, actually. So, as I showed off the techniques I developed for audio overlays and various scripts for word insertion I made certain that these were my legit files for studying, concentration, knowledge retention; all the great stuff. Then, when he gave his approval (and after he praised me for my skills, the big teddy bear) I gave him more of my kink files just named as the legit files.

He was glancing between his psychology textbook and one of the websites he had on his phone as I left him to change. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and slid in to my one piece. I had purchased it several months before this but still wore my old suit until it began to loosen around the top, I knew it was time to toss it then. I checked myself out in the mirror and was happy with what I saw, but decided to add a long sleeve shirt on top. It was getting late and the temperature was dropping, even though it wouldn’t be cold out there. Plus, it was my prerogative. I gathered up the other items we’d need and thought again of Bubba as a teddy bear. A teddy bear with a bad side. Content with that little image in my head I went back out in the living room.

We flirted then, I can’t call it anything other than that. Something was definitely happening but I knew it required patience. No need to rush. That is why, after we made it to the pool, I just floated in the water and let him listen to his MP3 files and check out the websites I had made for him. It didn’t take long for two guys from the complex to stand outside the gate around the pool. They were hard to see but eventually I recognized them as the shit heads from gym class. I knew they wouldn’t come in the gate however.

Bubba wasn’t a giant or anything. But with his broad shoulders, barrel chest, and thick neck, most guys left him alone. I had known he was strong from years earlier, when we were younger and helped dad build the shed in the back yard. Even then Bubba could toss around sacks of concrete I knew weighed more than me. That’s when I realized he had been letting me win all those play fights we used to have.

There was a thought, play wrestling. We hadn’t done that since we were kids, since; well, I became deathly ill. After that he changed. I guess I did too. I turned the raft around with my feet and faced him. He looked deep in thought. While his attention was on his phone, I studied him.

Not him physically, I was aware of that. I just considered what I liked about him. He was funny, kind, and permeated a sense of security. Being that I am a girl and stand at a remarkable 5′1, that’s a feeling I am not entirely sure I can put in to words, except to say that my brother loomed large in nearly all my thoughts.

I understood that what I felt was wrong, at least, wrong to some. While I had my brother’s student I.D. and was in the psychology section in the library, I did some reading. I learned about genetic sexual attraction, though I didn’t think that applied. Unlike some siblings who were raised apart and meet later in life and develop an intense attraction, Bubba and I were raised together. We had all the general socialization to keep us from feeling for each other. In fact, until I started working on him, I can honestly say Bubba never seemed in to me that way, aside from the errant glance I suppose any guy gives to check out a female.

No, I think it was the Elektra complex, just transferred over. When I was in the hospital and my mother was a wreck and my father had to keep working so we didn’t lose our insurance, it really was Bubba who took care of me. Despite being so close in age I might have started seeing him as something else, but that didn’t really start bubbling up until recently. And like Elektra I would plot and weave a web until I got what I wanted.

“Hey, float over here why don’t ya?”

He yelled loud enough for half the neighbors to hear over their TVs. Didn’t he understand that I was trying to seduce him quietly? As punishment I slowly, and with languid purpose, propelled myself towards him with my feet. I noticed his attention was focused more on my calves and thighs. So he wasn’t a foot guy, not that it mattered to me. The way I felt, whatever he liked, I would provide. Eventually even I got bored and had to use my hands to move closer.

“Could have just waited, bubba. They are going to be closing the pool pretty soon, and you know I need to work on my tan for the play.”

I felt a thrill then, as I tracked his eyes to my chest. Yes, see me Bubba, I’m right here. He looked almost as if he didn’t even realize his gaze was crawling over me, leaving a trail of ooze in its wake. I parted my legs open a little further for him but he didn’t seem to notice, instead he seemed to be searching for a distraction, if that made sense.

“Why don’t you just do your own subliminal messages? Wouldn’t that be more effective?”

I had to shake my head. You were getting close Bubba, and you ruined it. No treat for you! “Because if I do something consciously it will have little to no impact on the subconscious, fam. It can only work when done by someone else and usually only when the person doesn’t know about it unless it is reinforcing something they already subconsciously desire. That’s why I had to use you as a guinea pig,” I told him with my usual tone of sisterly derision.

A look passed across his face then, it happened so fast I almost didn’t see it, and I almost wished that I hadn’t. Pure malice, and then he went white as a blank page as he tore the ear buds out of his ears.

“You okay Bubba?” He just ignored me and half stumbled to the edge of the pool and sat down. Fuck! I rolled off the raft and swam to him. Once I reached where he was I pulled myself up beside him. “Look at me,” I shouted. He wouldn’t face me and I knew then that I had broken something inside of him.

“You’re so pale bubba. You sure you’re not sick?” I pulled his face to mine so close I could have kissed him. Only the presence of the two gawking dipshits stopped me. My heart raced, and I couldn’t help telling myself that this was what he wanted also, or it wouldn’t be working.

“Maybe I stood up too fast,” he whispered, “just let me clear my head for a sec.” Ha, I knew which head he needed cleared. I nodded and wrapped my arms around one of his. Honestly I could have stayed like that forever, but we needed to get moving.

“Lets get you out of the sun, okay?” I pulled him up, well, I mean I tried, he mostly just avoided pulling me down. I gathered up our things and he started walking back to his apartment when he stopped and looked back at the raft in the pool. I told him to forget it and walked along with him. I quickly realized that my chest was pressed in to his upper arm. I walked faster and he, in turn, began to slow his pace. I could feel nipples stiffen as they rubbed against him, even through the fabric of my clothing I was sure he felt it too.

“Getting chilly out here,” I told him. We passed the gate and I didn’t even remember to look for the boys from gym class. I waited on his reply, which never came. He slowed down further though, which allowed me to press more of myself against him.

I could tell, looking at him in profile that he was deep in thought and that is when it hit me. He needed to justify this to himself. His conscious mind had to come up with a story to cover for what his body and his subconscious mind was saying, which was most clearly, your hot little sister is rubbing her titties all over you and wants to fuck your brains out, big boy.

We lie, by god do we ever deceive ourselves. This was proving to be a tougher nut to crack than I had anticipated; which is why, when we finally got back inside I told him to lay down. I felt his forehead and watched as he studiously did not try to look down my top, for which I felt conflicted relief and disappointment after having spent minutes rubbing my boobs all over him. DO NOT ASK! I then most certainly saw his erection straining against his pants before he found a blanket to hide under.

I wanted this but not in this way. We stared at each other. I felt his hunger, and he had to feel my need. Just sit up Bubba. Don’t be so passive. Don’t wait! Just one move and you can have me until we grow old and gray. Fuck what everyone else thinks. No one will ever know the real me like you do. Except you don’t… not yet.

Not yet. I stood up. “I thought you were going to pass out, Bubba. You really scared me. Are you thirsty, hungry? Need me to turn the air down?”

“I think- I think I need to take a nap,” was his reply.

“Okay then, I’ll be quiet. I’m gonna take a quick shower and change clothes. Yell if you need me.” I made my way to the bathroom, disrobed, and got in the shower.

After I washed the last of the soap off me I replayed the events from the pool through my mind. I seemed to focus heavily on his arm pressing in to me. I grabbed the nipple that I had rubbed all over him and pinched it until it hurt. I moaned and pinched the other one. I imagined that it was him doing it. I dreamed of him lowering his head down, him telling me how beautiful he thought my titties were and then he clamped his mouth on one.

He would nibble hard enough to cause me to gasp and then pick me up and carry me in his arms to the bedroom. As I imagined this my own hands had drifted down to my clit and began to rub myself as I saw him, he tied me to the bed, he would put his strong hands around my throat. My fingers grasped and tugged as I saw his doing the same. I struggled, of course, but he was too powerful, too manly.

My brother had fucked me and I wasn’t to blame, it wasn’t my fault- I came then. I fought to not cry out in the shower as whatever it was pent up inside of me was released in one gush, followed shortly by another. I smiled, no, I giggled. I had what I wanted in the next room, all I needed was to make it happen. With that, I got out of the shower, I dried off, and got to work.

First I called our parents and let them know I was staying over. It was a Friday night so there was no problem though I did inform them that Bubba wasn’t feeling well and got permission to stay the weekend to look after him if he needed it. I then got to work on some more websites, in fact I was adjusting the opacity of some symbols I inserted on to a couple of the webpages I made when I felt him stirring. I looked him over to make sure and yes, he was awake and boy, was his flag flying at full mast. I closed the laptop and gave his erection I mean his face my full attention.

“So you’re awake. That’s good. Feeling better now?”

He told me was doing alright but wanted a shower. Then he had the nerve to ask me to do some manual labor making the bed/couch thingy which I leapt at the chance to do. While I tried to grab a blanket I caught his reflection off of a picture frame and watched him looking at me. It was then that I recalled that my shorts were rather thin and what I had on under them, which certainly was not pink cotton. Once I heard the bathroom door close I let slip a little, “muhahaha.”

He was in there for a while and when he came back, he had a limp. He said he almost slipped in the shower, and for a minute there I worried I had messed with him too much, but as we talked he seemed coherent. I even stretched out on the couch for him and he didn’t seem that impressed. He stated that he wanted me to stop with the subliminals, I made no comment. Maybe he really did just get too much sun outside and I was imagining all this?

One way to find out. When the conversation allowed it, I asked about hypnosis. I know he had been favoring the idea from even before I had started with the subliminal messages, so he clearly he had a thing for it. Maybe he had more than a thing for it, I wondered to myself. He perked up at the mention, so I continued.

“I’ve read up on it some, they say its great for relaxation and relieving stress. I know I really pushed this subliminal messages idea, but if you feel comfortable with hypnotizing me,” I let my voice get low for the next part, “then I trust you to handle me properly.” He liked the idea, but wanted to do it tomorrow. Like I was going to wait that long, especially after I had just finished working on some websites to ‘help’ him with hypnotizing me.

I got him to agree to look over one of the webpages then, and sat with giddy excitement brimming underneath my skin as he took longer and longer studying and soaking it all in. I knew that if this worked I could be completely at his mercy and his aggression and desire for me would be ramped up like nothing before. And if that didn’t work, then maybe it would help with my anxiety. Either way I should win. I couldn’t see a way it could go wrong.

He looked up from the laptop. “Bobbi I want you to picture in your mind the scene I describe, and tell me if you are comfortable with it, then we can proceed from there. But first I want you to lean back, close your eyes, and let me know when you are comfortable.” Here we go.

I took a deep breath and told him I was ready. He then suggested some images that might resonate in order to begin the induction process. After some misses, he suggested I imagine myself climbing a mountain and I thought of him. “Mmmm.”

More detailed instructions followed. “You are wearing your hiking clothes. On your back is a large bag,” he said. “In the bag are many heavy stones, all of them weighing you down. Each stone is a feeling fear you’ve felt, a feeling of anxiety, of doubt, of shame. You remove a stone, you drop it, it rolls down the mountain, you take one step upward. You remove another stone, you drop it, it rolls down the mountain, you take one step upward. As the load in the bag decreases, you feel yourself become lighter. You remove a stone, you drop it, it rolls down the mountain, you feel yourself become more free. Each stone is a feeling of fear, anxiety, doubt or shame.”

I focused on the image and all thoughts of the symbolism were stripped away. There was only a feeling of lightness, of peace.

And then I was embraced by the darkness.

To Be Continued