The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Kacy

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Three: Merely but a Pawn in a Twisted Game of Perversion

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when I’m stacked on top of a mostly metal hideaway bed monstrosity with two other people.

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when the person I am crowded in to is also the person I had found to be the most beautiful for most of my life and I am too shy to tell her that.

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when the other person on the couch is her oversized brother whom I currently have been fiending over for several weeks now. This was far beyond crush territory, I was prepared to fuck him right then and there.

Uncomfortable. His sister could join in and I be happy with that too. I just didn’t have the ovaries to tell them.

Although, seated there with Ashley (I don’t call her Bobbi) between us, effectively clam slamming me, I had a strong suspicion that; for her at least, that would be okay. I think she would be cool making her brother James (I don’t call him Bubba either) the meat in an Ashley and Kacy sandwich.

I chose to ignore that whole train of thought however. All I knew was that the DVD Ash had brought with her was boring as hell. Some drama she liked to study for the acting, and somehow she had worn it out, too; because every once in a while it was like the screen would pause on its own.

So, add irritable in with uncomfortable and I knew why. I was horny as fuck and couldn’t get James’ attention from the TV. I decided to give it to the end of the movie and if something didn’t happen I was going to put on my bikini and hang out at the pool before it closed. Good thing then that Ash hit stop on the remote.

“That’s enough of that, I think,” was what she said. She then stretched out and put her arms around both of us. “What do you two want to do?”

“Hypnosis,” was his reply while I wanted to scream suck and fuck but settled for repeating my host’s answer.

Kacy smiled like a cat watching two mice. “Alright then, Bubba you want to show her how induction works, I’ll just lean back here and close my eyes,” it was impressive watching her settling in, “and I’m ready.”

James looked at my legs, I had shorts on, and then at me before he winked. “You comfortable Bobbi,” he asked his sister.

“Yep, all comfy.”

“And the award goes to Ashley.” And then he winked at me again.

I was lost. Wasn’t there supposed to be a pocket watch or counting or something? Ashley had her eyes closed, her breathing was steady, and her knockers were tantalizingly close. “Is she, ya know, out?”

He leaned towards me, I saw his hand on her thigh. “Yes, well technically I guess I would say she is under, as in she is under a hypnotic state. Anyway, I set that phrase up last weekend to make this faster. The way it operates, it has to be my voice that starts it, and once it begins she can only hear me.”

I waved my hand in front of her face. She looked so helpless.

Uncomfortable. “Wow, cool! Alright if I ask some questions, I mean, could you ask some for me?”

“Sure,” he said and smiled.

“Ask her the name of the boy she has a crush on.”

He took his time. “Ashley, what is the name of the boy in your school you have a crush on?”

‘Ahh who said anything about school,’ I thought, ‘he knows she has a crush on him.’ Shit, now I was worried. We waited while Ashley stayed quiet. That didn’t mean anything though, but still, that image of helplessness, I was not down with that at all. I started to tell him that I had changed my mind about being hypnotized when he flipped the script.

“Ashley, please come back. Ashley, please wake up.” Her eyes popped open.

“See, nothing to it.” She was all grins, he was all grins. I felt like a spectator at a tennis match, my eyes zipped around back and forth between the two. What decided it then, was how hot I found the two of them. Sure there was more, they had always been close; I had been friends with Ashley since I was a kid. I could be reading too much in to this and, to be honest, if they liked each other that way was it just some prejudice on my part which caused me to second guess all this?

Something forbidden, I decided then that I really didn’t care. I was about to say that when Ash piped up. “So, you gonna try it Kacy?”

“Sure.” She got up and her brother slid next to me. I was intimidated in that moment. James wasn’t huge or anything (maybe he was to his tiny sister though) but he was solid, he was like a presence you couldn’t ignore. I decided I liked that and found it odd that I suddenly should even notice that when I had been craving him for a while. Yet one more weird ass thing I observed over the past month or so. Ah well, the things I do for dick and pussy.

“Ok Kacy just lean back, close your eyes, and try to clear your head of any thoughts.”

“Shouldn’t be too hard for her,” Ashley was always full of jokes. So very smart, these two.

I popped my eyes open and looked at Ashley. “As you know, it’s tough to forget your brother’s smile, but I promise I’ll try.” I looked at him. “I’m at your mercy, Bubba.” Hah, both of them looked like they about shit themselves. And, of course I showed how smart I was by letting the big strong guy hypnotize in the middle of his place.

Something woke me up, a sound I think. I looked around and didn’t recognize the room. It was dim but I had enough light I could see. I was on a bed and Ash was next to me under the blanket, asleep. James’ bedroom, I assumed. There was the bed the two of us were on, a lamp on the night table, a small dresser, and a chair in the corner. No clock to even tell the time. Spartan, just like James.

I must have dozed off again because awoke one more time to a sound. ‘Maybe it was something from outside,’ I thought. I felt cold, I realized that I wasn’t under the blanket. I looked down and saw I had my shirt and shorts on. Something about clothes. Ashley was snoring. I stared at her. I wanted to kiss her, to run my tongue down her body. I felt like there was a presence in the room somehow, even though I couldn’t see anything. I tried to wake her up but I fell asleep instead.

I awoke to the tinny sound of Ashley’s laptop on the night table playing one of her songs. I looked around the room while my eyes adjusted, the door was shut. Perfect!

I pushed the blanket down past Ashley’s knees and admired her legs. She had shorts on, I ran my fingers up between her thighs and lightly grazed her womanhood. I tried to swallow, my throat was parched and my mouth was dry, yet I tasted bile. My hands began to shake. I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to the sound of artillery fire exploding in my chest. A song was playing I could not hear the words. So cold my entire body shook. The bed was vibrating. Ashley, I wanted, I would not, I could not control my hand as it grabbed the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it up. I revealed her pale, shapely tummy, her cute belly button, and then her white sports bra. I shook less and less as more of her was revealed.

How long had a I wanted this, how badly had I wanted to see? Yet all the nights we had spent together I had never- and that thought fled. I hooked my thumbs under the cups of her bra.

Uncomfortable. I exposed my best friend while she laid there, asleep. Her titties bounced loose once they were no longer encumbered. Large and made to appear even larger in relation to her petite chest. They were extremely pale and both perfectly round. Each was capped off by nipples as thick as and almost as long as the tips of my pinky finger. Saliva flooded my mouth.

Surrounding Ash’s succulent nips were two very large and dark areolas. I sensed immediately this was why she was so shy, so self- conscious about showing cleavage. My heart broke for my friend, didn’t she know how lovely she was; I tried to think of a way to help her as I lusted for her beautiful tits and then something, I was in the living room, taking an item from the sewing kit.

The tape measure was stretched across her chest. I didn’t care, I wanted to hug my friend, I said out loud, “five inches on the left, four and a quarter inches on the right.” I was blinded by flashes. My face was wet. I crawled across the bed. I unbuttoned her shorts and carefully tugged them down. She had her black panties on. I saw the liner. I reached out to pull her shorts back up but I pinched the hem of her underwear instead.

I wanted this, I would not, could not lie to myself. My hands shook, then my head. Wanted this but not like this. I looked at her tits. A serpent on my shoulder spoke. So juicy, such ripe fruit. Taste. If not taste, then touch.

My vision was blurry, I did not see her as my fingers grazed her nipples. They knew what to do even as I wished I did not. The fondled, groped, pulled, tugged, and pinched. They traced the outline of her areolas. Taste.

I leaned forward, brushed the hair out of my face, and squeezed her titties as I licked and sucked on her nipples. She stirred and I jumped back and nearly fell off the bed. There were sounds and then the serpent returned on my shoulder, it slithered up to my ear and hissed. Pull down her panties.

Ash’s song looped. It was louder. I pulled her panties down enough to show that she was fully trimmed. Her pad obscured her final secret.

Smell

I did, I brought my face in close. There was the smell of iron from the blood and the slight odor of vinegar. Taste.

Uncomfortable. I wanted this, to hear her laugh and moan from the pleasure I gave her as I nibbled, licked, and sucked. Touch her. Finger her.

“No.” There was a roar and the room tilted. Bands of steel wrapped around my chest. The serpent constricted.

Fuck her.

I gasped. “No. Fuck you.” I saw the hazy outline of it uncoil from the chair. It slithered towards me. I don’t know how, but I turned enough I was between it and Ash.

“Fucking snake,” and then I could not breathe. It stopped, as if struck. Its eyes burned as venom dripped from its mouth. It chuckled.

“I’m not the only one,” it hissed.

Sleep.

To Be Continued.