The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bubba

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Four: A Gruesome Congruence

I stood there rigid, my cock pulsating as semen flew in to my free hand; and watched as it dripped and then splattered on the cheap, scuffed blue tiled floor. The only sounds were the silly music playing on the laptop near the bed and the snores of my sister.

My little sister. Exposed. I wanted to run my tongue all across her luscious big nipples until her tits were coated in saliva then slide my dick between them. I wanted to titty fuck her and shoot a load right on her face. Under my command, she would laugh as she ate all the jism and I joked about her watching her weight. I’d pick up her gorgeous petite form, press my thick dick against her tight slit, spread open her pouty little lips, break through her resistance, and impale her on my cock.

That was why, up until that moment, I had not taken advantage, I had not even peeked once despite her having spent so much time under my control and in my presence. I knew if I started, I would not stop. I would eat her like the delicious dish she was, but in doing so, she could not atone for what she had done.

On. My. Terms. I came again. I made sure my phone was clear.

I wasn’t recording anymore, not that I needed it. I had enough. Kacy had shown my sister off to the camera lens most effectively. I even had her take measurements. Her secret shame, on tape. The sight of her explained her absolute devotion to hiding herself under clothing. Instead of flaunting herself as any beautiful girl her age would do, she instead kept herself covered. And now I knew why. I smiled a ghastly smile.

Amazing. Topless, Bobbi was even more stunning. I was becoming hard as I looked at her tits. What she saw as a flaw to be hidden I saw as insanely feminine, intensely erotic; but I also knew then that my original plan of having her strip in the school play would never happen. That was far too much self consciousness and body dysmorphia to overcome in so short a time.

No, I would have to build her up, acquaint her with the male gaze and its brutal discernment, then have her shed her fear as I displayed her like the trophy she was. I pictured her tits bouncing, her big areolas wobbling about for everyone to see as she strode forward triumphantly, a woman with full appreciation of and in complete regards to her physical gifts and the affect they have on men. In summary, with my help, my little sister would at last know she was perfect.

I could have it both ways. In exposing her, I could shame her and raise her up.

I came again.

Spent, I approached the bed. Confident that the beast inside me had been sated, I set about tucking my sister back in to her clothing. I took care here. Despite the subliminals to enforce sleep that she was kind enough to create while under my command (and thus would work on her because she was not in a fully conscious state when I had her make some of them) I wasn’t absolutely certain she couldn’t wake up. It was a close call earlier when Kacy had started sucking on her titties.

I took my time with Bobbi; I granted her the reverence her nymph-like form deserved. As clothing was adjusted, errant fingers made music on the instrument that was her flesh. I began to harden yet again (Jesus did I love her body.) After she was clothed I turned my attention to her guest.

Kacy was the most annoying sort of friend, the hanger on. At least, that was my impression of her. I noticed nothing annoying about her as I approached her side of the bed. I scooped my phone up along the way. Once I stood over her I ran my fingers through her hair.

She had defied me, there at the end. I wanted to chalk it up to having had far less time to work on her, but something told me that there was more to it than that. Whereas Bobbi was willing to the point of pliant submissiveness, perhaps Kacy was not. I smiled when I thought about the challenge she would present.

Then I slowly slid her shirt up and exposed her powder blue silk bra. Around it was a white lace fringe which, against her tanned and toned abdomen, looked gorgeous in contrast. She really was a beautiful girl.

And she had defied me, so I slowly unhooked the front clasp of her bra and let it slide open, causing her breasts to come free. She had no tan-lines. I estimated her to be a C cup, perhaps a little larger. She sagged very little, her areolas were the size of poker chips, light red in color and slightly puffy. Her nipples were inverted. I let the camera on my phone run.

And she had defied me, I leaned down and slowly pressed my fingers in to her nipples. After a few attempts at this they stiffened and stood up. They looked like proud pencil erasers. I took more photos.

And she had defied me, I ran my fingers across the slight, pale, downy hair on her torso and slid my fingers in to the waist band of her shorts. I tugged downwards until the soft V between her thighs was revealed, covered only by a pair of powder blue silk panties that matched her bra.

And then I defiled her. I pulled her panties to the side and exposed her small, golden brown racing stripe above the plump, fleshy lips surrounding her pretty pink slit.

And then I defiled her. I could clearly see where the night’s previous exertions had excited her. Her panties were soaked. I made sure to get close up pictures as I made her flower petals bloom. I put a finger inside her; in addition to being wet she was warm and tight.

I licked my finger clean and savored her nectar. As I put her clothes back on her I imagined what it would entail to break her and claim her as another conquest. Bobbi was all I could ask for, but Kacy intrigued me.

I knew what Bobbi wanted; she wanted to be taken, and I desired to exploit her and what she deemed were flaws. She wanted to be physically dominated, and I would do that, but her emotional humiliation would be my price.

Kacy, however, I would have to figure her out. Break her defiance body and soul. The combination of hypnosis and subliminal messages was proving highly effective but there was much I still did not know.

Could I make the unwilling; willing? Could I turn her no to a yes? I assumed most men wouldn’t even bother. Just take her and make her forget. Once again I pulled out my dick, this time I took the head and pressed it against Kacy’s cheek, I slid it across the remnants of the blood stains on her face that reminded me of the sight of Kacy going down on my sister. I pressed the head against her lips which parted to reveal her perfect white teeth.

‘Make her forget,’ I thought, ‘why would I want her to forget this?’ I pulled her chin down until her mouth opened and I pushed my cock inside her, I enjoyed the feel of her soft tongue and listened as her breath became ragged. I slid my dick back out of her mouth and finished myself off with the mental image of Bobbi, Kacy, and myself all naked and intertwined. All three becoming as one.

I snapped back to the scene as it was. I needed to clean up myself and them and prepare. I knew what I wanted and thought I knew how to get there. Now I just needed for it all to fall in to place.