The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Kacy

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Four: When a Hero is Needed, One Will Arise

I was awakened by the feeling of something tugging on my shorts. I jerked up, my hand forming in to a tightly made fist as I prepared to swing at… the air? I turned to the side to see Ashley laughing at me.

“You should see your face, you look like you are ready to fight,” she said between giggles. I looked down to see the blanket fully covering me.

“What,” I started to ask and then the pain hit me. It was almost like I had experienced some serious muscle cramps over the course of the night. ‘Is that what I felt,’ I thought to myself.

“Time to get up, I’m gonna want you to go with me. Bubba was kind enough to lend me his credit card to do some shopping.” Ashley hopped up and down, which caused a familiar twinge inside me.

“Shopping, why? I feel like I have the flu or something. I ache all over.”

She leaned towards me, our faces almost touched. She pursed her lips and whispered, and another twinge fluttered through me. “Because I thought you’d want to help me get that bikini you offered the other day.”

My best friend whom I have secretly harbored a crush on for several years wants to wear a bikini that I help her select? Fuck yeah! I was all over that.

I would love to say that I enjoyed our little trip to the mall but the way Ash kept acting threw me off. Every time some boys would walk by she would gesture or even preen for them in some flirty way that was different from how she usually acted. And then the bikini, she wanted a strapless two piece with no support in the top and a thong for the bottom. I talked her in to something more modest, or at least I hoped it was, she didn’t show me how it fit on her. Mind you, I’d prefer to see her in something skimpy, but that was a treat no meant for the general public.

Next was a trip to the lingerie shop and she told me to pick out some stuff I wanted. I never even got to see what she bought, all I know is I overheard her asking a sales lady where the demi cup bras were. I settled for a blue and pink floral ensemble made from semi transparent lace. My only problem with it was deciding who I wanted to see it more, Ash or James?

Uncomfortable, no. Definitely weird though shopping with a girl I like for underwear paid for by her brother whom I also like. I turned and stared at all the panty clad mannequins in the store as I waited on Ashley to finish in the dressing room.

Being bi it would be easy to take advantage. Just walk in, peek in the curtain. I have wanted to see her body for a long time, and hers wasn’t the only one. Plenty of girls at school I would withhold my direct interest from just because I never wanted to feel like I was taking advantage.

So, even though we’ve spent the night at each other’s house on multiple times, we have even practiced kissing; but I have never tried to see more than she was willing to show. It just seemed that standing there, under the vacant gaze of those mannequins, that something had changed.

We eventually finished at the mall and returned to James’ place. After a bite to eat I helped her study her lines for the play even though she had them memorized perfectly. Then she started doing alterations on her costume. Since I know fuck all about sewing I was watched movies from some of Ash’s DVDs. James joined me on the couch and we chit-chatted but he remained his usual, distant self. It was so boring I even zoned out for minutes at a time. I felt like I could barely keep myself awake.

That changed when Ashley plopped down between us. Yesterday the same seating arrangement irked me, today I welcomed it.

Ashley stretched her arms out and pulled us closer to her, almost brining my face in to her chest. I looked across to see James get similar treatment. He winked at me.

“The problem with you two is that you need to have a little fun.” She stood back up, we were forced to join her or get headlocked in to her bosoms… why did I stand up again? “Fortunately I have just the idea to fix that.”

“Oh yeah,” I smirked, “and how will you do that?”

“Tickle fight,” she screeched before she launched her hands in to my abdomen. I fell back on the couch, laughing like a maniac as I half heartedly tried to defend myself. “Behold my raspberry attack,” Ash shouted as she pulled my shirt up and began planting raspberries on my tummy with her mouth. The sensation was so pleasant I didn’t notice at first my bra was revealed, it was the semi transparent bra I had gotten earlier.

While James had paid for it, I wasn’t entirely thrilled with the idea of him seeing it that way, like Ashley was showing me off to him, and he definitely was looking. I asked her to stop between our fits of laughter but my shirt kept coming up to the point I knew my tits were showing. “Stop Ashley,” I said much more loudly. She didn’t though, so I employed some of the BJJ I learned as a kid and used her arms as leverage to pull her off center as my legs wrapped around hers. Suddenly she was down on the floor and I rolled off the couch on top of her.

“My turn,” I told her and set about doing just what she had done. As I slid her shirt up and tickled her pale torso I had the strongest feeling of deja-vu. I paused in my attack, which allowed her to squirm free. She sat up snickering and made to crawl away when I realized what was happening.

“Oh no you don’t.” I grabbed her by her leggings as tried to move forward, which resulted in me pulling her leggings and her aquamarine colored silk panties down. We both laughed uproariously at her exposure, I even let go to cover my face. Ash rolled on her back but didn’t adjust herself, instead she gave me that look. I crawled after her, my breath becoming ragged. I straddled one of her legs and began to tug her shirt up again. “I’m not finished with you.”

I leaned over and pushed her shirt up once again, this time with my nose as I trailed behind it with my tongue. Ash raised her knee, it pressed against my moistening kitty cat. It purred for her as her shirt came up to reveal her omnipresent sports bra.

I could feel her skin turn to goose flesh as she shivered beneath me. I hooked my thumbs under the cups of her bra intent to see, and show off, Ash’s bountiful charms.

“Kacy please stop,” she implored me. I looked up, her voice said one thing, but her eyes said something else. Her hands were on top of mine, trying to hold them still, but she didn’t have my strength. I could just lift a little… further, past the bottom of her large breasts began to show.

“Bubba,” was all she said. Just as soon as I saw what I thought was a shadow go across her face, I went from sitting on top of her to being lifted in to the air. Not since I was a small child had I been thrown like that. As I descended he caught me and flipped me over with such ease the twinge inside me that followed seemed natural.

‘So this is what its like to be manhandled,’ I thought as I attempted to keep my shirt in place while he held me upside down in mid air. I gave up once I realized that if he wanted to see my tits, I didn’t have the strength to stop him.

He spun me around and set me down on my feet with my back facing him. He then pulled me in a cozy bear hug. I could feel his erection press in to the small of my back. I leaned against it then moved my hand behind me and grabbed just below it. I laughed when he yelped.

“Got ya by the balls big boy,” I whispered loud enough for Ash to hear. She laughed and he chuckled too, though it was more of a wince than anything. As his sister sorted herself and stood up, I switched my grip and grabbed his shaft through his shorts. He had decent length and great girth. I stroked him a couple of times to show there were no hard feelings, although there were hard other things. He cupped my ass and gave a nice squeeze before letting me go.

This is where the Penthouse letter really takes off, except Ash put a stop to that. I couldn’t figure her out. If she didn’t want this then why start it? All I could think of was that she didn’t know it had started. She was so nervous about what I might think of her and her brother she couldn’t see what was in front of her face.

“Kacy, mind joining me for a minute, I need your help,” she asked as she turned and walked down the hallway. What in the hell?!?!

I sat next to her on the bed after I shut the door. “What is it Ash,” I had to struggle to keep the anger out of my voice.

“Umm well, I think Bubba really likes you so I wanted to be sure you liked him and, umm—“

I rolled my eyes. “Ash I had to beg you to be here. Of course I like him, although I admit he grew on my a lot recently.”

She made a kissy face. “Yeah I saw that. But I also thought you liked me so I didn’t know if, well, you know?”

Exasperated both at her and at the fact I could be getting fucked righteously instead of having this silly conversation, I lost my cool a little. “Ash I’m bisexual. I like both of you, for sex and as friends. Damnit, I think of you as being like a sister to me and you know I want you, so understand I also don’t care that you both want each other as well. Shit, I remember how close you two always were, and how you looked at him. My only question is why nothing has happened yet.”

She looked at her palms. “That obvious huh? Maybe it’s tough because it is so obvious. I mean, people judge, and until recently he was conflicted too. And our parents, oh my god if they ever found out, I just don’t want anyone to get hurt by this.”

I could see it weighed on her. “Ash after what you have been through if it makes you happy and it doesn’t hurt anyone, then it isn’t wrong in my book. You don’t ever have to worry about having my approval. Also,” I leaned in, “you never have to worry about whether or not I am willing to join in either.” I licked her ear. “Besides, you are the bestest, nicest person I know. You’d never hurt a fly.”

Ashley let out a strained laugh. “Actually there is something I should tell you, but I can’t do it yet. Just; just know that I’m sorry.”

“Huh, sorry for what?”

“Nothing. I’m tired and am gonna get to bed early. You want to watch more movies or go to sleep with me?”

“Well,” I smiled, “if you put it like that the answer is obvious.”

She punched me in the arm. “Not that, Kace. I’m not feeling good. I’m on the rag right now. Tomorrow though, maybe after we lay out and tan, I’ll feel better.”

“Alright,” I didn’t give her a chance to back out, I kissed her on the cheek. I was tired of her hang ups, not just about the obvious sexual tension, but also displays of affection. The girl needed to get out of her head and get in the game.

I contemplated going to the living room and joining James, but I knew how that would end, and I felt Ash should really be involved with that, although I swore to myself I wouldn’t be waiting on her forever. I recalled the ease with which he picked me up, the power he had over me in that moment, and I shivered.

“You cold,” Ashley asked as she got under the covers. I jumped on the bed from the other side. Her laptop was playing some Kpop tune I didn’t know the name of.

“A little,” I grinned and we nuzzled together while we held each other. We fell asleep as we practiced kissing.

The next morning was a bustle as Ash finished what sewing she had left and I helped James make breakfast. After we ate James took Ashley through another hypnosis session to aid with her anxiety. I got bored watching them and took a nap.

I must have been quite tired because when I woke up it was almost time for the pool to be opened. It would be the last day and, in my opinion, really it was too cold for it to be open now, but it was a sunny day.

As we claimed our deck chairs I was happy to see that there weren’t many people around. I figured too many prying eyes would make Ashley nervous, which it did take a while for her shirt to come off to reveal a modest looking yellow two piece with bikini bottoms and a triangle top with cups that covered most of her breasts. The only questionable thing was the strings for the top were seriously thin and some odd off white color that didn’t really match, they looked too cheap.

Even with that and her two toned tan, she looked goooood. Her brother was alternating his view between her and myself. She had the better figure (though I am no slouch) but I was showing more skin. He was kind enough to offer to rub oil on our backs and we accepted.

Content, we chatted as we soaked up the sun for over an hour when Ash wanted to take a dip. We both gasped as we stepped in to the pool. The water was frigid. James wisely did not join us and I recall feeling disappointed that he never took his shirt off.

Ashley and I were playing around (and it was starting to warm up) when I heard two familiar voices and recognized Darren and Mike from school walk up to the fence around the pool. Their interest was plain, as was their fear when they spotted James. I don’t understand boys and their pecking order, but when the jerks saw him it was clear that he wasn’t a guy to be trifled with. They kept their dumbass comments to themselves.

“I think I want to try a dive before they close this thing.”

James said something I couldn’t make out.

I looked at her like she was crazy. “Huh, but you’re wearing—“ she had her sturdiest one piece on. How did I get that confused? “Okay well, I’ll rate you after you come out of the water.”

She gave me a thumbs up and climbed up the ladder. I heard the morons talking but ignored it to keep my eyes on her. I loved the way the water glistened on her supple skin. It was like she had a coat of glossy varnish over her to highlight her fabulous body. She walked to the end of the board, bounced twice; a move that made my tongue fall out of my mouth, and dove in head first in what was a very good dive.

I was thinking what score to give her when Ashley popped out of the water and her bikini top.

Let me correct that, her top fell off of her.

Her titties fell out!

Mammaries, breasts, tits, titties, ta-tas, boobs, boobies, melons, knockers, hooters, jugs, bazookas, nomnomnom.

She had on a two piece, how in the hell did I; I mean we, both make that mistake? All I could do for several seconds was stare at her chest in confusion and open lust. The triangle top failed to stay together. One of those cheap ass strings broke in the middle and it looked like she didn’t notice at first. I tried to tear my eyes away and call out to let her know but I could not stop looking at her big round tits with her long, thick nipples and the huge, dark areolas that surrounded them. If this was an anime blood would be spurting out of my nose.

Excuse my crudity, but her nips, her glorious nips were showing. I wanted to pinch them, flick them, lick them, and suck on them. I didn’t think, had I ever gotten the chance, that my palms could entirely cover her areolas; such was their size. And their brown pigmentation, set against her pale, untanned skin, proved to be such a visual contrast, that god help me, I licked my lips. So much explained about her and her behavior that my desire warred with my sympathy for her. I tore my gaze away from her titties and my heart broke.

Her face had crumpled, like she had just gotten the most awful news in her life. She tried to clasp the cups but they kept slipping from her hands. Her fumbling fingers looked so pathetic as they trembled. This went beyond embarrassment, this was mortification. And then I heard the catcalls and whistles.

I turned, an engine of rage building steam inside me as I saw Darren messing with his phone. I nearly fell out of my own bikini jumping from the pool. I ran up to him and snatched the phone out of his hand. I tried to stand between them and Ash to block their view. I had to trust that James would handle her properly because I was looking down to see if they had recorded anything when he swiped at the phone.

His fingers missed the phone but grazed my left breast. “Bitch,” he shouted. He swiped again when I grabbed his index finger and bent it backwards. He shrieked in pain.

“Touch me again and I will break your fucking finger,” I shouted. Subdued, he grumbled under his breath while I made sure he didn’t have any pics or video of Ash. Satisfied I told them, “you tell anyone at school about this he will kick your ass.” I gestured back at James.

Mike was the mouthy one now that I had Darren’s finger twisted up. “Pfft, he’s in college. He touches us he goes to jail.” I looked again to see that he had her out of the water, her back was turned, and he was wrapping a towel around her. She was shaking like crazy.

I returned to them. “You think he’d give a fuck. Not to mention I’ll tell everyone that you were perving on us.”

“Whatever bitch! Give him his phone back or your titties are coming out next.” I bent Darren’s finger back further.

“Owww, fuck! Alright, I’ll do it, just let go, please!”

I turned him loose and tossed the phone at him. He caught it one handed and backed off. Mike moved away with him after a hard glare at me. I glared right back. Then he snickered and said loud enough for me to hear, “Jesus did you see those tits? I always knew she had bologna nips.” Darren laughed. Fucking assholes!

James was carrying Ashley when I caught up to him. “Bubba I want to go home,” she mewled.

“Just hold on Bobbi,” he told her. He then gestured towards his shorts. “Mind grabbing the keys and opening the door, Kacy? It’s the brass looking one.” I noticed his erection before I put my hands in his pocket and felt it. All business, he did not acknowledge my touch.

Once inside he set her down gently on the couch. “And the award goes to Ashley.” She kept wiping away tears. He sat next to her and took her hands in his. She turned to face him and the towel slipped down, she was exposed once more. “Bobbi, relax. I’m here, Kacy’s here. This is just another stone rolling down the mountain, remember?”

She got a faraway look on her face and nodded faintly. “And the award goes to Ashley.” Finally, she sat back with her eyes closed. I reached forward to cover Ashley, but he pushed my hands out of the way. He said something then, I don’t remember what it was, but I thought about it with my full effort.

Eventually she sat forward and smiled at us. “Thank you, guys, I feel better now.” Her voice was still small, tiny, but there was a resolve to it. I kissed her, then James kissed her, and then we were all kissing each other.

I began grabbing and tugging at her nipples. Eventually James popped one in his mouth and I did the same. She let loose a contented sigh as we suckled on her bodacious tits. He then locked eyes with me and saw the obvious. He got up, pulled me around to the arm of the couch, bent me over it, and ripped off my bikini top and bottoms.

I was wet and willing but he still struggled to get his rock hard dick inside me. I was face to face with Ashley. Something passed over her, ‘she’s jealous,” I thought, before she smiled and kissed me.

“You look beautiful,” I told her before I stretched down and started sucking on her tits again. James thrust in to me, which caused me to bite down on her nipple, her moans soon followed. As this continued, she reached under me and grabbed my titties and began to play with them. I tried to put my hands down the front of her bikini bottoms, but she told me no.

The feeling began to swell inside me, and I pulled myself up by her slender shoulders and whispered in to her ear, “Uhn, you’re gonna love it… uhh, when your brother puts his dick… uhnn, inside your pussy!” She pinched my nipples hard and we kissed and she bit my tongue. James grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face from hers. With my head wrenched back I could only close my eyes and become suffused with pleasure as my ass jiggled and titties bounced in rhythm with his strokes.

“Ohh… uhh… unn. Fuck me stud, unn… fuck!” The wave built and built until it crashed over me. “Ohh fuck yes!” I raised up and pulled his head down, I had to twist my neck to kiss him as a second wave hit. “Unnnn.” He buried his face in my neck and shuddered.

I could feel the result of our mingling together run down my thighs as I turned and hopped on to him. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tightly. I looked him in the eye and saw his surprise as I told him, “I love you.” I realized as I said it that I meant it.

He appeared happy and shy at the same time. “Uhh, I love you too, Kace.” He tried to deposit me on the couch, but I would not let go until he sat with us.

“I love you too, Ashley,” I told her. She seemed down still. James kissed her. “You two look so good together,” I told them, and it was true.

“Thanks Kacy.” He turned to her. “Bobbi, are you sure you’re okay?“

“Yeah Bubba, I’m fine. Its been a long, tough day, and I don’t feel good, but I wouldn’t mind snuggling with you two and kissing. After we all get a shower that is. We reek of chlorine.”

I sensed something was wrong, and they needed to repair it. “I’ll go first by myself so I can wash up. You two can have it to yourselves. I promise I’ll be fast.” My suspicion was confirmed when they didn’t try to argue.

After we were all cleaned up and enjoyed some time together being affectionate with each other, I told them that my parents would be expecting me back soon. “Same for me,” Ashley remarked.

And that is how I left them, like I floated out on a fluffy cloud of joy. I was utterly happy.

Until that motherfucker ruined it!

To Be Continued