The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Propagators of the Planet Pluto

The following story is a senseless, inane, ridiculous, goofy, crazy, off the wall collection of words formulated into a somewhat comprehendible tale of what will almost certainly happen, according to the Plutonian Propagator holding a pistol at my head right now. I am being instructed to raise high the praises to the planet Pluto and notify all readers who have requested more preg, growth, and general zaniness that you have been heard. This is dedicated to those readers and hopefully satisfies about twenty requests all at once. If not, the Plutonians made me write this. I’m now being instructed to stop stalling and get on with the story.

Part 1

The shrieking whine of the engine always bothered Yugcm, especially on a non-stop direct flight such as this. Flailing his giant arachnid limbs along the corridor, he took the corner at far too fast a clip and slammed right into Zeetasil.

“Apologies, please.” He coughed, pulling himself up and continuing down the hall at a much more modest pace.

Fucking Earth, he thought, his temper boiling over with the memories of the past year. They were his and every Plutonian’s idol, the perfect world to observe and emulate. Every part of Plutonian society was based around Earth. The way they dressed, the way they lived, hell they even spoke english, the language they’d determined to be most entertaining. Everything in their society revolved around Earth and now those stupid Earthlings had gone and trashed their very planet. And yes, Yugcm thought rounding the corner onto the bridge, Pluto was a goddamn planet.

“Preparations underway?” Captain Ellehcim asked, seeing her first officer stopping to take a breath.

“Yes, all systems locked and ready for landing approach.” Yugcm gasped, catching all the air he could in his six lungs and straining his two mouths to both speak and breathe. “Are we really going to do this?”

Captain Ellehcim turned and glared at the creature. “Of course we are, nobody declassifies our planet and gets away with it. Pluto is a proud home and we should be proud to defend its honor.” She paused and looked back at the faint blue orb growing on the front screen. “Besides, we aren’t going to do anything they haven’t already shown they enjoy, we’ll just add a bit of uncontrollable actions and enjoyment to the mix.”

The bridge broke out in a disturbed laugh that really can’t be described, but which sounded much like a stopped up toilet trying to flush a bag of broken marbles. This was the day that all Earth would suffer the wrath of the Propagators, the most fearsome group in the entire galaxy, well the most fearsome group from the solar system, okay, more like the most fearsome group on board their ship. Still the people of Earth would never see this day coming and if they had, they’d certainly reclassify Pluto a planet and also make sure they pledged allegiance to it each night before sleeping.

“They’ve given us so much, it seems only fitting that our justice be served by giving something back.” Xobekuj, chief of security said, his first three fists raised proudly in the air.

As the image of Earth grew larger and the ship slowly began to whine lower and lower, the tone finally reaching acceptable limits to Yugcm, the captain took a seat in her ergonomically designed arachnochair. “Let us reminisce before the Earthlings feel our sting. How has Earth helped you in your existence?”

“I know the answer to that.” Yugcm spoke up. “I have enjoyed much better dwelling style since I stumbled upon that transmission of Homosexual Ocular Organ for the Heterosexual Male. My females are very satisfied with the decor.”

“Yes” Xobekuj said, that program does inform greatly. “But I think I enjoy the music most. What Plutonian doesn’t enjoy watching that Idol entertainment transmission. It’s only too bad they kick the best performers off in the first few episodes. The off key, blaring noise is very soothing to me.”

The science officer who’d been ignoring the conversation and focusing intensely on the monitor he watched at his station, suddenly looked up and rolled his eyes, all eight of them. After nearly falling down as a result, he decided to speak up with some real truth about the subject.

“Personally I care little for the entertainment transmissions, the only good they bring is showing us the stimulatingly revealing images of human females. Females gone Fierce is one of the best programs by far. The human reproductive system is fascinating from a scientific standpoint, and very entertaining to observe. That is after all why we’re going to Earth.”

The others all looked at Sagrav Remoh with contempt. He was almost always sure of himself and often came across as blatantly arrogant when it came to the topic of the human race. But just because he studied them most of his life, didn’t mean he never got things wrong.

“Sagrav you got the title of the transmission wrong, it’s Fems gone Feral. You sound stupid when you say it wrong.” Captain Ellehcim said, trying to bring order to the discussion. “But you are correct in your assessment, human anatomy is enjoyable to watch, especially the younger ones when they have consumed what is called inebriating beverages or pills. They are quite entertaining and most unique from the species we’ve encountered.”

The science officer grumbled but recognized that his was still the superior mind. He grinned, although a grin wasn’t quite the same when your mouth was tiny and circular, and continued on with his discussion.

“The females are most fascinating in that most of the time they only carry one or two offspring at a time, and even then they may only have a few in their entire lives. What a waste of perfectly good breeding bodies. Ha, a few, why on Pluto, our litters include dozens of offspring, and that’s just in one birthing procedure.” Sagrav laughed heartily, the marbles once again being flushed.

“It is true,” Yugcm said, “But what is truly strange is all the ritualistic behavior females force males to go through before accepting an offspring. It really becomes quite ridiculous. They must feed them, entertain them, provide for them, inform them of whether their outer materials make them look as though more fat cells occupy their body. It all gets old after a while.”

Xobekuj spoke up at this point. “The males should assert themselves more, take responsibility for allowing their females to run their lives. It becomes sad that they do not just greet each other, compliment the outer appearance and then enjoy the mating process. They let their minds get in the way of their physical needs.”

“There was that advertisement we observed some time back.” Yugcm said.

“Yes, I recall what you are mentioning. The odor spray that when applied to males seemed to make females more interested in their base desires. What was it called, Hatchet Spray?”

“It was not, and besides that was pure fiction.” Sagrav answered. “The Earthlings do not believe in being truthful about their products. Ours now, well they will see how our products work.”

Captain Ellehcim was focused on the main screen as the ship suddenly came to a screeching halt, yes a screeching halt. The Plutonians were known for many things but good brake service was not one of them.

“We have arrived, crew. Prepare to disembark. We will show these Earthlings what a ‘dwarf’ planet can really accomplish when pushed. Sagrav, you’re in charge of the Propagator Projection Pistols. Please take care to not just enjoy your fun down there, but also record any scientific observations. This is a mission after all, not just a pleasure cruise.”

The crew laughed at the mention of pleasure, the sound again disturbingly strange.

“Don’t worry Captain, we will report in once we’ve reached the locations we discussed.” Sagrav said, saluting the commanding officer with three hands, while scratching a persistent itch with another two.

Less than one Earth hour later all four landing party members had reached their designated locations. Naturally their presence would go unnoticed by the Earthlings, otherwise there’d be panic in the streets and nobody would be around to try the Pistols out on, and that wouldn’t be very fun to read about, now would it?

Zeetasil was the lowly ensign on board, and wore the necessary red garment indicating that normally her likelihood of ever seeing the ship again was close to zero. However this was one planet it was easy to return from, even when things did go wrong, so of course she wasn’t worried being off on her own. She stood in what was commonly called LA. The place was full of beautiful people but the air had a decidedly smoky appearance that she found strange and slightly straining on several of her lungs.

“Calling Zeetasil, come in Zeet.”

“This is Zeetasil, what are my orders?”

“Zeet, this is Sagrav, you have been given Propagation Projection Pistol Alpha. What this will do is simply make females more open to accepting offspring. It will make them struggle with their silly preconceived notions of morality and tradition, and generally provide us with information on possibly how strong their minds are when it comes to overpowering bodily urges. Please proceed to use the pistol on every female you see of healthy breeding age. Your observation suit has been encoded so that whatever you see, the ship’s computer will record. Do you understand?”

Looking around at all the people randomly mingling and walking in and out of small shops near the beach, Zeetasil smiled, well sort of, if you can imagine smiling with your cheeks all puffed out. “Understood, Zeet out.”

Walking among the humans was strange, very surreal to the ensign who’d grown up observing this species and learning to love everything about them. She just couldn’t believe they’d done such a disservice to her planet. The weather was pleasant for most humans, but Zeet found it stiflingly hot, living in the outer solar system will do that you know.

Watching a group of younger females enter a clothing store, Zeetasil did her calculations. Yes, she thought, all over the age of sixteen, clearly within breeding age for human females. Walking in the door, the large unseen arachnid creature had to compress her body so she didn’t knock any clothing off the racks. Humans were so petite, especially young females like those she followed inside.

The girls seemed to be talking about boys as they browsed the clothing. Good, Zeet thought, they already have the predisposition needed to accept a mate, now to watch that struggle and record any observations.

Taking careful aim, Zeetasil fired the pistol right at one of the teenagers, a curvy blonde who seemed somewhat dim, if not a bit of an airhead. She decided to first observe the effects the one girl might display to her friends before introducing her friends to the same effects.

Brianne stood holding the top up to her chest when the sudden clenching spasm hit her gut. She groaned out loud, the sensations similar to having been punched quite suddenly in the stomach.

“Oohhh....” The girl moaned, dropping the top to the floor and feeling really weird. Her head spun for a moment or two and as the pain finally left her belly, she felt surprisingly good.

“What’s wrong?” Angie said, her longtime friend and fellow senior in high school asked. The other two girls simply continued browsing, moving away from the pair.

“I feel... I feel really... horny.” Brianne mumbled.

“What?” Angie said, stepping back and trying to read the girl’s face. “Are you kidding, don’t tell me the others talking about Brad got you all hot and bothered?”

“No,” Brianne answered, her mind suddenly very confused. “No I just feel like getting... like getting...”

Internally Brianne struggled with the words she wanted to say. Why was she thinking this way? She wasn’t as stupid as people thought she looked, and she certainly was no slut. But the images she was picturing when her friend even mentioned Brad, hell she thought, the images when she pictured any man, every man, all men. Something just wasn’t right.

Angie casually looked at another top, her concern very minor in reality, but still feeling she should find out what was going on with her usually much quieter friend. “You feel like getting what?”

Brianne started to answer but instead found herself staring across at the guy behind the counter, a hippie-looking older guy who only smiled her way and went on with whatever he was busy with on the counter in front of him.

“Nothing,” Brianne finally mumbled, her juices nearly running down her legs with how suddenly turned on she was. Her nipples were hard and she felt hypersensitive to everything in the store, the feel of fabric on her body, the feel of her hair bouncing past her shoulders, everything was very clear. The only thing not clear was her mind, why was she thinking the way she was, why did she have sex on the brain, and most of all why did she feel like doing it until she couldn’t do it any longer, as though nothing was more important right now than getting her cunt stuffed and filled over and over with thick male cock?

“Well, this isn’t any fun.” Zeetasil grumbled, watching the strong will somehow make the transformation dreadfully slow and tedious. Let’s try that again.”

The ensign took the Propagation Projection Pistol and aimed it right at the young blonde’s head, hoping to zap away any stupid inhibitions she was holding onto. Squeezing the trigger, the invisible beam fired right into Brianne, her body nearly collapsing to the floor as she absorbed the beam and felt her mind melt inside her skull. Suddenly all thoughts of why she was feeling the way she was were out the door, all she knew was feeling this way was good.

“I feel like getting fucked.” Brianne said loudly, several other women nearby casting a dirty look in the girl’s direction.

Angie looked over with a completely shocked expression, her mouth open and her own mind struggling to explain if she’d really just heard what she thought she did. Did the senior class perfect student just actually announce to an entire store she wanted to get fucked?

“What the hell is the matter with you, are you kidding?” Angie asked.

“No, in fact I don’t just want to get fucked, I want to get knocked up. I want some guy fucking all his seed inside my belly until I’m nice and swollen with his child. Can’t you just imagine it?”

Angie walked up beside her friend and only casually glanced over to their two friends who’d been shopping with them. “Are you okay, I mean did you hit your head sometime recently that I don’t know about?”

“No, of course not, although wouldn’t it be cool to have some guy fuck my brains out by hitting my head into a wall as he stuck his dick inside me? That’d be fun.”

“What the hell are you talking about, come on let’s get out of here, something’s clearly not right with you.”

“Everything is right with me, you should feel it, feel the sensation of getting your cunt plugged away at in the sheer hope of getting all big and pregnant. Can’t you just imagine it?”

“No, what the hell, this is really messed up coming from you.” Angie said.

The other two girls were now standing beside them, their eyes just as wide as everyone else who’d heard Brianne speak. Something was really wrong with the girl to be talking like this in public. She wasn’t one for jokes and this sounded like some sick joke.

Zeetasil decided it might be fun to speed things up a bit and took aim on Angie and the other two, firing just once to start their own descent.

Suddenly all three friends of Brianne swayed on their feet, their stomachs feeling the simultaneous punch their friend had already experienced twice. “See you guys feel it too, don’t you?” Brianne asked.

“What, oww, what hit me?”

“More like what would you like to hit you? Wouldn’t you guys just love to go find some guys and get totally fucked?” Brianne said proudly.

“What are you talking about... I don’t...” Angie said, her own mind filling with sexual thoughts, her nipples clearly rising underneath her thin tank top.

“Come on.” Brianne urged, pulling the other girls with them. “Come on, let’s go get knocked up.”

Zeetasil decided to follow these girls and before leaving the shop, turned and fired twice on every woman in sight, making sure they all would be enjoying nice full bellies in the not too distant future.

Shortly after leaving the store, three of the girls were standing on the beach watching their friend Brianne get the most public and indecent fucking of a lifetime. Even Brianne herself was impressed with how easy it was to get a guy to fuck her pregnant when she just came right out and asked.

“Oh yes, Oh come on ...er what’s your name?” Brianne shouted, her legs wrapped tightly around the guy who drove down into her.

“Unghh, name’s Chad.” The guy growled, his hands maintaining a death grip on the tight teenager’s hips as he did what to him was a fantasy minutes before. He didn’t really know what made little whores like this turn all slutty, but really he couldn’t care less. She was curvy, blonde, apparently still in high school, but her language was filthy. She’d made no hesitation when telling him specifically that she wanted him to throw her down right now, shove his big cock up inside her womb and fertilize the hell out of her, cumming inside her cunt until there wasn’t any more room in the womb.

“Oh, Oh yesss... Oh Chad, heehee that’s like Brad almost.” Brianne cried out, letting the boy thrust deeper and deeper, his cock reaching places she honestly never knew she had.

Angie and her two friends watched with incredibly eager eyes as the boy, a complete stranger to all four of them, fucked her friend hard and fast, slicing down into the tight pussy that seemed so full and happy all of a sudden.

Why was she enjoying this so much, Angie questioned? The entire situation was insane, they were supposed to be enjoying a nice weekend shopping trip along the coast, not grabbing men off the beach to fuck their brains out. And certainly not trying to get knocked up, she thought, feeling the twinge of jealousy spurt up inside her just as it seemed Chad got ready to do the same thing to her friend.

“Yes, Oh do it Chad, do it, fill me with your semen, shoot that cum so far inside me. I wanna be your baby factory, make me pregnant, please!” Brianne screamed, her voice echoing down the beach to more people who had yet to notice the lewd public display.

“Shit babe, I think I’m doing just that.” Chad shouted, reaching up and squeezing the teenager’s large tits.

“Yessss!” Brianne screeched, her womb twitching as blast after blast of hot sperm sprayed deep inside her. She’d never felt anything so perfect, so completely right as having her cunt filled with wonderful man juice, knowing that she’d have to be vigilant and continue getting fucked in order to be properly knocked up like a good girl should.

“Just imagine those filled with milk.” Brianne said as the man dropped down and licked at her nipples, taking long gentle slurps as he rest from his quick performance.

Angie just stared at her friend, unable to believe this was the same girl who publicly chewed out her boyfriend in the lunchroom for trying to cop a feel. What was going on, she questioned, and why did it seem so fun?

“Angie, guys, you’ve gotta try this. Getting your pussy stuffed is just so perfect, it’s like the best feeling ever. Go on, find guys and ask them to fuck you pregnant, it’ll be fun, really.” Brianne said, resting in the blissful sensation of a fully loaded cunt and a worn out stranger sucking her tits.

“I don’t really know, fucking sounds fun, but ... well getting knocked up sounds kinda irresponsible.” Angie said rather sheepishly.

“Not at all, the whole point of being a girl is getting babies in your tummy, why else would we have cunts?” Brianne said, considering herself the spokesperson for pregnancy in this group.

“Umm... well it seems...” Angie said, her guts suddenly twisting inside her, nearly falling backwards on the sand. Their two friends experienced the same sensations as Zeetasil grew weary of watching the struggle and hearing such lame excuses to not just do it. After firing the pistol right at the three, she walked back and sat to observe the fun. By far this was one of the most entertaining and educational missions she’d ever had the privilege to be part of.

“I think it seems... like fun.” Angie finished, a large smile forming across her face.

In surprisingly short time, as though four cute young girls asking to be fucked and knocked up on an LA beach would actually take awhile, all three of Brianne’s friends were getting the fucking of a lifetime. Their cries brought more attention to the area of the beach, but every time it seemed someone might interfere, Zeetasil simply fired the pistol their way and soon they had lost their own struggle, descending into complete depraved mating that soon covered the area.

“Oh, oh yes, Oh fuck me, fuck me and give me babies, fuck me whoever you are.” Angie cried out, bent over like a dog, accepting a complete stranger’s cock in her slutty hole. She no longer cared about silly rituals like getting to know a man or learning what they had in common. That stuff was all useless when it really came down to making him hard and getting him inside her.

“Oh please, oh fuck my brains out, fuck em all out and give me cum, I want cum all in my belly.” The girl shrieked, her mind telling her that being pregnant was the only way to be, being happily knocked up for the foreseeable future seemed like complete heaven.

As the man, whatever his name was, pounded her pussy hard and jetted a large load inside her unprotected womb, Angie could only imagine the future these friends had to look forward to, waddling around pregnant with milk-laden tits and a mind only focused on getting the next bun in their oven. How fun was that?

As Brianne accepted her thirteenth load of cum from some nameless man who seemed to have enjoyed all the girls at least a few times, she found herself wondering if her mother would be upset she went out and got herself all knocked up instead of shopping with her friends. Naah, she thought, her mother only got angry if she spent too much money, and getting fucked was free.

Zeetasil eventually grew tired of watching the same thing. The consistent endless fucking began to blur together like a string of reruns from that old Earth transmission Joyous Twenty-four hour periods of time or whatever it was called. Of course that transmission was said to leap over the aquatic sea carnivore and then became worthless to view. Well, Zeet thought, watching Brianne and her friends become pregnant was beginning to leap the aquatic sea carnivore.

On her way back into the shopping area, Zeetasil observed the frantic mating that was now taking place outside and inside the clothing store. Every woman was being fucked happily, plugged away at by men who seemed destined to become both daddies and exhausted. It was a fun Propagation Projection Pistol but probably not the most fun.

“Zeetasil to Sagrav, please come in, I have concluded the early testing of the pistol.”

“And your results?” Sagrav came back.

“As expected, there was a struggle, the human females seem to have a strong internal objection to simply being breeding vehicles, but two shots from the pistol appears to take care of that.”

“Excellent, a job well done, you may continue using it and return to the ship by the first light of tomorrow.” Sagrav said.

As Zeetasil wandered the streets of LA, elsewhere another Plutonian prepared for his part of the mission.

“Come in Yugcm, come in. Do you receive?” Sagrav Remoh called.

“I receive, I’m currently in what is commonly referred to as a gym. Is this where you wanted me to start my part of the mission?”

“Yes, perfect, the gym as they call it is where Earthlings like to stay in shape. Well hopefully by the end of this day, more of them will be interested in getting big round bellies instead of flat trim ones.” Sagrav said, laughing, the reception only making the sound that much more disturbing.

“How should I proceed Sagrav?” Yugcm asked, eager to get the action started.

“You have been provided with Propagator Projection Pistol Beta. It has some specific advantages over the Alpha, namely in the fact that it can be used on both males and females. This pistol will not only give females a very strong urge to be dominated by a man and implanted with his seed, but also make them super fertile, much more than normally seen in humans. When used on men, it will not only give them the impossible to ignore drive to take a nearby female, but also make them extremely ready to procreate. They will not only be instantly aroused and swollen for the act but also greatly improved in overall semen production. Do you understand?”

“I get you, it sounds simple enough. I will begin implementation of the device at once.” Yugcm replied.

Looking around the gym, Yugcm wondered where best to start. There were many attractive males and females in this room, a large central part with various equipment, which to a Plutonian appeared to be more useful for torture than staying in shape. Over in one section a bunch of two-wheeled devices that never seemed to actually go anywhere were lined up facing a few men who lifted large weights Yugcm believed were called stupid bells. The women using the two-wheeled devices seemed entranced already with watching the men. Why not start there, he thought?

“Nathan sure is looking fine today.” Sasha said, continuing to peddle the bike as she leaned back and stretched, glancing over at her friend Ginny.

“You really should let it go, he’s not into you. You’ve been teasing the guy and doing practically everything but asking the guy to marry you. He’s just not into our kind of girls.” Ginny said, letting her eyes sweep all the men who currently worked out right in front of them.

“Yeah, well, by our kind you must mean your kind. I’m a free spirit, not some tight-ass who never loosens her panties.” Sasha said, intentionally trying to get a rise out of the woman.

“Hey, at least I have tits.” Ginny said, emphasizing her D-cups as she rode the bike more vigorously, letting her chest jiggle and sway to hopefully annoy her friend.

“Ha,” Sasha laughed. “Well, I’d rather be a woman than a cow. With milkers like those, you might as well be bent over a pail in some farmer’s barn, but of course you’d probably enjoy that too much wouldn’t you?”

Ginny raised her nose and gave her friend a sneer. “I bet Nathan would rather fuck a cow than you.” She said.

“Who cares what he’d like to fuck, I just think he’s meant for greater things, like fathering my children.”

“Really?” Ginny asked. “You, who claimed you’d never be strapped down with kids taking up your time.”

“Hey, it’s a figure of speech, you know I’m not ready for that, at least not until I hit thirty-five, maybe then and just maybe.” Sasha answered, returning her stare to the Greek god who worked out ten feet in front of them both.

Watching the females and looking over to the males, Yugcm decided to first try using his pistol on the men and see what happened. He aimed at the one called Nathan and fired, watching a near-invisible beam strike right into the man’s bulging biceps. He hesitated and then fired at the two men on either side of him. The effect was, as Sagrav had promised, almost instantaneous.

“Man, I’d like to give those two a couple of babies.” Nathan said, elbowing his buddy who always joined him at the gym.

Leon looked over and then back at Nathan. “Yeah man, I bet those two could put out a nice litter, and can’t you just see that one squirting milk from those babies she’s got?”

Nathan grinned and continued pumping his fist, the weight seeming less and less important as he looked from the smaller chested brunette to her redheaded friend who had it all going on upstairs.

“Damn, I can’t decide which one I want to fuck first.” Nathan said, really smiling, as he lifted the weight harder and faster.

“I’ll take either one, how about you?” Leon asked, leaning back to look on the other side of Nathan.

“Me, I just wanna fuck those tight little cunts until they’re looser than a cheap whore. Putting babies in them seems like topping on the pie. You guys pick.” Colin said, his slight accent playing lightly with the words.

Nathan looked to either guy and then glanced back at the women on the stationary bikes. “How about we all take turns, see just how much cum those two can take. I’ll bet you a few bucks I can inflate whoever I fuck until her belly pokes out from her leotard. I tell you both, I’ve got one hell of a hard-on right now and I have to find a place to stick it.”

“Oh my god, he’s looking at me.” Sasha said, leaning back, hopefully letting the perfect man see how perfect her form was. She was so proud of her athletic figure, flat tummy, great abs, toned physique. She had it all.

“I think he’s checking me out, so are his buddies.” Ginny said, putting just a little more swing in her upper body as she rode, hopefully giving the three men something to watch move around, unlike her friend’s small bust.

“Shut up, I think he’s coming over here.” Sasha said, growing a little nervous for the first time in years. She felt as giddy as she had in school, worrying the cute guy might not like her or wondering what she would say.

“Hi there ladies,” Nathan said, beaming a grin at the two as he stood flexing a little right in front of them. His two buddies stood just behind him, their eyes soaking in every curvy detail on the women’s forms. “My buds and I were just wondering something.”

Sasha slowed down her peddling and tried to stay calm. She just couldn’t believe he was actually speaking to her. It was just so perfect. Looking over at Ginny, she grinned and then rolled her eyes back to Nathan.

“What was it you were wondering?”

Nathan looked directly down at both ladies’ bodies, noticing the athletic figure Sasha maintained and the more busty curvy figure her friend had. “Well, pretty much we wanted to fuck babies into you both, and I bet my friends I could do a better job of inflating your bellies than they could. What do you think?”

For a second, both Sasha and Ginny stared at the man, their mouths open and the entire surrounding world ceasing to exist. Finally Sasha found her voice. “You what?”

It was Leon who stepped up and answered. “We were watching you and decided we’d like to knock you both up, maybe even fuck you pregnant with triplets or something. What do you think? We’ll take turns fucking you, but I still bet Nathan can’t really inflate you like he says.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you guys?” Ginny shouted, catching the attention of a trainer who stood over by the desk. “You think you can walk up and talk to us like that just because you have muscles. That’s just sick.”

Sasha stared at Nathan, her heart beating fast, part of her finding pleasure in his words. The fact that a man she’d lusted after for so long wanted to fuck her was incredible. The thing about babies seemed weird to say the least.

“Excuse me, is there a problem here?” Sabrina asked, as she approached the five individuals. The trainer looked from the men to the two women, particularly the redhead who’d raised her voice just a second before.

“These jerks are hitting on us with very crude language. It’s really pretty sick.” Ginny said, wiping her face with her towel and climbing off the bike.

“Is that true? Were you guys harassing them?” Sabrina asked the men.

Colin looked at the trainer, a blonde bombshell and decided he’d step in to take this bullet. “Yes, in a way. I think they just might be confused. My buddies and I decided we wanted to fuck babies into these two lovely creatures and they got snippy. It’s probably just jealousy, I mean they both probably want the most babies, and well, we really can’t promise anything.”

The trainer gave the men the same look of complete shock at their casual way of talking in such a crude manner. Shaking her head, she looked back at Sasha and Ginny. “I’m really sorry ladies. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you men to please...”

The others all looked at the suddenly stunned silent trainer as she seemed to lose her train of thought. Yugcm just smiled, his pistol aimed right at the blonde woman. He took a quick look around and then fired two more times, hitting Sasha and her rather upset friend right in the guts.

“You have to ask us to what sweet cheeks?” Nathan asked, noticing the slight droopy looks all three women suddenly had.

Sabrina straightened up, her posture stiff and her nipples trying to escape through the fabric of her top. “I’m going to have to insist you men all fuck me pregnant with babies too. It’s simply not fair for the members here to not share with the management and staff.”

“But me first, me first.” Sasha said, holding her hands over her unfortunately flat belly, just hoping it was true that Nathan could inflate her with sperm.

“Yeah right bitch.” Ginny said. “I bet these guys wanna fuck me till milk sprays from these titties, isn’t that right boys?”

The three women all stood angrily staring each other down, their bodily aggression showing the fight for dominance as though each wanted to be the most pregnant and the most inflated. Yugcm was fascinated at the scene he watched. It was like something he picked up watching National Lampoon’s Geographic, or whatever that channel was. He couldn’t wait to see who proved the most dominant or who was proven right in this battle to mate.

“Ladies, we can all fuck each one of you, don’t worry. Now why don’t we try seeing if I’m right about inflating some bellies. I want you never fitting in tight leotards again, and if I’m right, I think you all want a future on your backs getting babies put in those tummies. Am I right?”

“Oh shit yes, come on pump me up like an exercise ball.” Sasha moaned, throwing herself in Nathan’s arms.

“Come on, you can outdo him can’t you.” Ginny said to Leon. “I bet you got a whole bunch of semen just primed and waiting to flood my cunt, right?”

“You got it babe.” Leon answered, reaching up and groping madly at the redhead’s large tits.

Sabrina and Colin hardly said a word, simply falling into each other’s arms and fondling freely as they sank to the floor of the gym. As all three couples dropped and decided the best position to be mated in, Yugcm noticed some concerned people from other parts of the gym look this way. He hardly took his eyes off the performance now unfolding as he turned the Propagation Projection Pistol their way and fired, hearing them all moan and soon fall into their own sweaty piles of rutting creatures.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard.” Sasha cried out, laying back on an exercise mat, so that her hips were higher than her chest. She just knew this was not only the best position to be in getting babies but also the best position if Nathan really wanted to inflate her with sperm.

Nathan tore at the woman’s lower half of her workout clothing and used brute strength to free her open and dripping cunt. He licked his lips as he felt his cock swell even more. Such a pretty little sight, he thought, the trim athletic figure and flat abs. He couldn’t wait to ruin that figure.

In moments Nathan and Leon both sank their thick cocks down inside the women, Ginny moaning, her red hair tossed back over her shoulders, spread out on the floor as she was fucked brutally hard by the man she wanted desperately to knock her up and fill her tits with milk.

“Oh Oh yesss, Oh come on, fuck me, fuck my slutty cunt until you fill it up.” Ginny squealed, her voice louder and louder as her orgasm seemed near continuous. She could feel the cock of the man driving into her, going deeper and deeper than she’d ever imagined possible. It was so damn hard, she thought, never having felt so hard a penetration. Her tits slapped back into her face again and again, threatening to knock her unconscious if she wasn’t careful.

Leon reached up and grabbed two meaty fistfuls of tit flesh. He squeezed hard and pumped at the woman’s breasts almost as hard as he pummeled down into her cunt. Only one thought occupied either of their minds, babies, filling the woman up with babies.

“Oh, oh wow, oh it’s sooo good, so damn good!” Sasha cried out, feeling as though Nathan’s huge dick would pop out her mouth at any moment. It felt so huge inside her, she could hardly breathe as he fucked her. She knew the climax for all of them would be approaching soon and she only hoped that Nathan came through and not only inflated her flat belly but gave her the babies she so completely deserved.

Surprisingly it was Sabrina who got the first healthy dose of baby batter inside her womb. She lay back and cried out hard, her legs squeezing Colin’s ass towards her as his cock trembled and practically exploded deep inside her belly, shooting more cum than he’d ever known possible to shoot in one act of sex.

“OH OH wow, Oh my belly, oh my god.” Sabrina cried out, her hands falling to her already swollen stomach. The other girls looked over, even as their guys neared the point of no return, and watched in shock as Sabrina’s womb filled and filled with more and more semen, her belly bubbling out beneath the remnants of her leotard.

As Colin pulled out and let the last of his cum splash against Sabrina’s swollen and open cunt, Ginny felt Leon begin his own climax and the painful pleasure increased ten-fold for her as well.

“Oh my god, oh you’re filling me up, you’re actually filling me up!” The redhead shrieked, her belly practically blowing up as her tits settled further and further back on her chest, soon resting right against her throat. The flow never seemed to stop, like someone stuck a hose up inside her and turned it on full blast. Cum simply seemed to soak right into her inner walls, swelling the once petite girl up until she began to look at least six months pregnant with twins.

“Oh wow, oh shit that was good.” Leon said, dropping down and looking through tired eyes at the results of his frantic mating.

Ginny could barely see, with her belly towering above her and her tits blocking her view. She reached up and tried to push her breasts away, to see the swollen and hopefully very knocked up belly the man had given her. Her tits were just so heavy though, she couldn’t get them out of the way at the angle she was positioned. Are they bigger, she thought, feeling her nipples?

“Oh, oh shit, I think it’s happening.” Nathan groaned, fucking down harder and harder into Sasha, even her smaller tits leaping from her body with every lunge. This was going to be big, the man thought, even for him.

“Oh oh yesss, oh do it Nathan, fuck babies into me, inflate me with sperm.” Sasha cried out, her womb locking tight around the large invading cock as it seemed to swell almost double its size.

Nathan collapsed on top of the woman, his cock aching as it erupted in what felt like gallons of thick hot semen, pouring down inside the trim athletic figure of Sasha like a waterfall, flooding her womb and blowing her up like some sort of human balloon animal.

Soon the others all watched as Nathan was slowly lifted from the woman by her expanding middle, her belly towering much higher than her friend’s and even her tits seeming to magically swell before their eyes.

“Oh my god, oh wow, oh my tits, yesss!” Sasha gasped, her breasts seeming to climb through the cup sizes, reaching no less than double the size of Ginny’s already massive tits.

When at last the greek god climbed off his no longer trim woman, everyone was treated with quite a sight. Lying next to each other on the floor of the gym were three massively pregnant looking women. A blonde with a large belly was dwarfed by a redhead with twice the belly and easily twice the boobs. But nothing compared to Sasha. She’d been attractive before, thin, athletic, great hair. Now she had a body like no other, big round belly, big round tits, what they were filled with, who knew, and a silly grin plastered on her face that made the brunette look easily like the biggest slut in town.

“Told you guys, I totally won that round.” Nathan said, catching his breath.

“Yeah, well I’ll win the next round.” Leon said, patting the large extended belly of Ginny as she moaned slightly feeling his touch.

Across the room Yugcm watched pleased, his part of this mission quite enjoyable so far. He tapped the small communicator, shaped strangely like a certain animated dog from a large Earth theme park.

“Hello Sagrav, this is Yugcm. I have completed initial observations of the pistol. It seems to be working perfectly just as you stated. The males are quite eager to continue fertilizing the females, and the females have become just as competitive, wanting to be pregnant.”

“Any adverse effects?” Sagrav came back.

“Not really, the males apparently are quite proficient at producing their fluids, they actually inflated the females somewhat. Other than that it looks to be working as planned.” Yugcm said, glancing at all the other gym members now mounting each other and thrusting away.

“Excellent, you know the plan. Continue using the Propagation Projection Pistol throughout locations like that until first light tomorrow. We will all meet back on board the ship then. Sagrav out.”

The communication went silent and Yugcm was left with moans and the squishing sloppy sounds of sex that filled the gym. These Earthlings were definitely getting their workout now, he thought smiling.

To Be Continued...