The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prospects

Virtual Scott <>

January

Zoe couldn’t wait to get back to school. The annual holiday visit to her grandparents had turned into a fiasco, what with forgetting the charger cable for her phone and then a flight cancellation that meant they’d only made it home Sunday afternoon. It had been enjoyable even so, but using Grandpa’s PC for a few e-mails made her feel totally cut off from her friends. Luckily it had been warm there and she’d jogged a lot, trying to ignore the cravings of her body and stay ahead of the holiday calories.

The new quarter started with another mandatory morning assembly. Principal Edwards put in an initial appearance, but left the bulk of the speaking to others. Zoe, Claudia, and Paige sat together in the bleachers, tuning out most of the assembly while they shared funny holiday stories and discussed the spring fashions appearing in the stores.

“Just one last announcement, on the dress code,” Jana warned the audience. The words “dress code” caught Zoe’s attention and she shushed her friends. Jana cleared her throat and spoke slowly into the microphone, apparently reciting carefully from memory:

“TRAINCO recognizes physical comfort plays a part in academic achievement. Therefore, while the student dress code will continue to be rigorously enforced in public venues, student attire on campus during normal school hours may consist of a subset of the normal uniform or designated optional alternatives.”

“What?” Zoe asked, not sure she’d heard correctly.

For a change, a substantial fraction of the audience joined Joanne and the cheer squad in applauding and shouting. “No more fucking bra!” crowed Claudia, who performed her usual gyrations and launched the offending garment into the crowd. Dozens of ties and several other garments, including leggings and at least one pair of underwear, sailed into the air as other students got into the act.

The weather might have been cold outside, but Zoe was looking forward to swim class again, and spending that hour in the heated water of the indoor pool. She stood in the girls’ locker room with Paige, feeling goose bumps on her arms as she started pulling on her suit.

Zoe did a double-take when she saw Paige’s chest. The nipple clamps had been replaced with piercings, still joined by a fine chain. It looked pretty permanent. “Are those for real?”

“Yeah,” confirmed Paige in her usual matter-of-fact tone. “I think it makes a statement.”

“Umm, yes,” Zoe temporized. She wasn’t sure she was ready to hear the elaborately bizarre reasoning that doubtless lay behind the comment. “Your parents let you do this?”

“Oh no,” laughed Paige, “are you kidding? The school nurse did it! Can you believe it?”

“Frankly, no,” which was an understatement. “Our school nurse? Here? At Hyde?”

Paige nodded. “Yup. She did such good work on my face, I decided to give this a try. I heard about it from the spazz.” That meant Joanne, Zoe knew. “The cool thing is, they healed so fast. Can you believe I only got these Friday?” Paige pulled on the chain to demonstrate, stretching the nipples away from her breasts.

It made Zoe queasy to look, but the piercings did look fully-healed. They certainly didn’t seem to cause Paige any pain. The school nurse, during the holiday break? Well, that was something to look into, she thought.

About 20 minutes—and maybe one too many laps of the pool—later, Zoe hugged the pool wall and wondered how it was possible to get out of condition so quickly. The Christmas break had only been two weeks long, but her lungs insisted it had been two years.

The blonde took a moment to catch her breath as somebody sprinted back to the equipment room to retrieve a forgotten bag of balls for water polo. Hopefully they wouldn’t rush. The boys milled about nearby, also waiting to find out which sides of the pool to use. Her eyes automatically sought out Dean, and Zoe gazed at him while trying not to be too obvious about it. He really filled out his suit well, better than she remembered. It was enough to make her mouth dry.

One of the boys in Zoe’s line of sight turned away from his friends, casually hauled out his penis, and began peeing into the pool. Zoe gasped in surprise. Chlorinated or not, that was gross! Paige contented herself with a dismissive, “whatever,” but several other members of the class giggled and pointed; a few of the closest pulled themselves out of the water.

That, of course, attracted the attention of more of the boys. They strutted closer to the girls, providing a better view, and a few more arcs of warm urine began streaming into the water.

Zoe looked around to see what the coaches were doing, and then turned back at the sound of Crystal’s startled shriek. Tony was peeing on her and her friends! Incredibly, the girls started rubbing his piss into their skin and wet swimsuits, and Crystal dropped to her knees.

Dean’s face on the far side of the group showed the same “O” of surprise Zoe felt. Perhaps a third of the boys had relieved themselves on the mostly willing girls by the time Tony finished draining his bladder into Crystal’s opened mouth.

“What the fuck?!...” was the only thing the normally literate Zoe could think to say.

Paige was surprisingly nonchalant about it. “Oh, I think it grows on you,” she observed.

The coaches did nothing. “Come on you idiots, let’s get back to work!” yelled Mr. Zegmet, finally herding the boys off to the far end of the pool. Zoe would have said Ms. Gold hadn’t noticed a thing, except she made Crystal sluice off the pools of urine remaining where the girls had been. Apparently a lot more than the dress code had changed during the holiday break. Zoe began to think she had returned to a different world.

Over lunch, she compared notes with Dean on her findings from the morning. He too found it unbelievable that the girls would subject themselves to that sort of treatment, although he admitted it looked like fun. That comment rubbed Zoe the wrong way.

The more unsettling incident happened on the way out. They’d just dumped their trays in the return and were walking towards the cafeteria exit when Dean stopped abruptly. He fished out his cock and began pissing into the potted palm near the doorway.

Zoe grabbed his arm, aghast. Dean looked at her and smiled. “Oh, I’m sorry; couldn’t wait. Did you want it?”

The blonde shook her head frantically and tried to pretend none of it was happening. The scariest part was that the more Zoe thought about it, the less certain she was that Dean had been joking.

She thought about raising the subject with Paige when they met to examine the dress code changes on the fabrication system, but her friend was in a strange mood, absently running her fingers along the nipple chain while they waited for their new two-piece regulation swimsuits to be fabricated.

On the bus ride home, she tried to explain her misgivings to Claudia. “It’s just not normal,” Zoe repeated for perhaps the fifth time, when she heard spattering on the floor of the bus and felt warm liquid ricocheting onto her leg.

“Don’t mind me,” Claudia explained, “I’m just taking advantage of my last opportunity to unload before I have to be a fucking ‘good girl’ again. Now, you were saying?”

Zoe found she didn’t have anything more to say.

When she tried on her new bikini after dinner, Zoe was unsurprised that it fit her like a dream, and made her look like one, too. It was surprisingly skimpy for school wear, and she realized she’d have to trim her bikini line. Working in the bathroom, she almost removed it all, but decided to leave a small patch—Zoe wanted to distinguish herself from Mariah, and was proud her pubes were the same light blonde as her head.

Looking at herself again in the mirror afterwards, Zoe imagined showing herself to Dean the next day, nearly as naked as her digitized image. She couldn’t resist retrieving her dildo and caressing it against her breasts and mound, then angling it against her crotch until it pushed the fabric aside and slid into her dripping snatch. She thrust it into herself repeatedly, staring at her reflection, until she orgasmed.

That night, she dreamed she held Paige’s nipple chain while Tony and Dean both peed on the brunette. Mariah appeared and pressed herself against Zoe’s thigh, then peed on her. Zoe awoke and realized she’d wet her bed for the first time since she was a little girl.

Embarrassed, she silently stripped the bed and carried the damp linens to the laundry room. She stood before the washer and hesitated. Zoe couldn’t resist burying her face in the sheets and then tasting them. God, she was sick! She dumped everything in the washer and was halfway back to her bedroom before she realized she was still wearing her soaked tap pants.

The following day was almost normal, as if to make up for the aberrations of the previous one. All of the riders on the bus, Claudia included, behaved themselves. Paige left her bra on, and Zoe could pretend she couldn’t see the chain and rings beneath it. Perhaps a quarter of the girls, herself and Paige included, were already wearing bikinis. If anybody peed in the pool, they did it underwater where Zoe didn’t see it. Dean was a perfect gentleman at lunch, and apologized again for upsetting her the previous day.

Well, she did see Kevin and Jana by the lockers between classes. Zoe discreetly observed them as he drained his water bottle in one nearly continuous action, before commenting, “Geez, this just runs through you!” He unzipped his pants and withdrew his cock; Jana, already squatting, took it in her mouth and began nursing.

If Zoe ignored how much the other girl was swallowing, it looked just like she was giving him a blowjob, and that wasn’t so unusual. Zoe pondered that thought as she drank from her bottle, unconsciously matching Jana’s rhythm.

Zoe was dragging by last hour. Planning picture placement just couldn’t engage her enthusiasm the same way the now-forbidden journalistic research had. Joanne’s “like”-infested layout meeting seemed to take forever and Zoe was squirming with discomfort.

Finally she muttered an apology and bolted for the bathroom. Zoe pulled up short in front of the restrooms, which bore a “Closed For Cleaning” sign.

“Cleaning?” she growled. “It’s probably the only place in the whole damn school that people don’t use anymore!” A hand on her shoulder startled her, and Zoe jumped with surprise as she involuntarily released a burst of urine. She whirled around to find Hannah Petersen facing her.

“I didn’t mean to surprise you, Zoe,” the teacher apologized. “I just thought perhaps I could help...” She glanced at the wet tile between Zoe’s shoes.

The hell with it, Zoe decided. Apparently the universe was trying to tell her something. Spreading her legs a little more, she let go and felt her warm piss soak her panties and begin to run onto the floor.

Hannah crouched in front of the growing puddle. Zoe closed her eyes as her skirt was pushed upwards and the teacher’s breath warmed the wetness between her legs. She could feel Hannah’s lips and tongue work the outside of her panties, sucking the moisture from them.

The licking stopped and Zoe opened her eyes.

Mariah was giving her a sultry smile at point-blank range. “Can I play, too?” she cooed. She raised her skirt, revealing her bald pussy, now pierced multiple times and marked with several welts. The redhead unloaded on the teacher, her rushing torrent instantly soaking Hannah’s blouse.

Hannah began working herself violently, leaving Zoe trapped between her and the wall. The blonde closed her eyes again as Mariah leaned in for a kiss.

“There’s so much I want to show you,” Mariah whispered as they came up for air. Hannah returned to Zoe’s legs, licking higher and higher. “Touch me the way you want to be touched.”

Zoe closed her eyes again as Mariah positioned her not-unwilling hand against a breast, before pulling open Zoe’s blouse and pushing up her bra so she could return the favor. Hannah was sucking at Zoe’s panties.

Zoe felt Mariah’s nipple stiffen against the palm of her hand. She squeezed gently and then shifted her hand to catch the erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Mariah obligingly mirrored the movement, and started kissing her again.

The teacher pushed Zoe’s underwear aside and began licking her clit with short strokes of the tongue. Zoe flinched under the unexpected stimulus and squeezed Mariah’s nipple tightly. Mariah squeezed back the same way, doubling the blonde’s pleasure. They moaned into each other’s parted mouths, tasting the other’s saliva.

Mariah now took the lead, rolling Zoe’s nipple roughly between her fingers. Zoe repeated it. She screamed in pain when the other girl squeezed her nipple, hard, against the edge of a thumbnail, and pinched back, hoping Mariah would release her.

The pressure relented, but only momentarily. As if they’d practiced it, Hannah and Mariah synchronized their assault on Zoe’s senses. Hannah sucked hard on her clit, generating a wave of sensation so intense it was almost painful, and at the same time Mariah pinched her nipple cruelly, sending waves of pain radiating through her breast. Then the pressure relented as Mariah massaged her nipple and Hannah blew gently on Zoe’s soaking pussy. A moment later, the cycle repeated.

All of the sensations met and tangled together in the pit of Zoe’s stomach, forming a confusing blend of pleasure and pain. She didn’t realize she herself was forcing the pace faster, thrusting her groin at Hannah’s face and abusing Mariah’s nipple just a fraction of a second before she felt the pain in hers. A fingertip probed at the entrance to her ass.

Zoe shuddered into a mind-bending climax and would have fallen down if she hadn’t been propped against the wall. She opened her eyes again after catching her breath, and saw Mariah looking back at her with the same post-orgasmic glow. She looked down at her breast, expecting to find it savaged, but her nipple looked fine—if more than a bit engorged and very sensitive.

Had she really done this? Zoe watched Hannah stand and brush a strand of wet hair out of her face. “You’re a wonderful student, Zoe,” the teacher complimented her. “I think class is about over for the day.” She winked and walked back in the direction of the classroom.

“My God, you’re so hot,” Mariah added, while fastening her blouse. “I’d love to do you again—soon?”

Zoe shook her head, making a noise somewhere between a laugh and a sob. “Not right away.” She struggled with her bra. “I enjoyed it, a lot, I guess. You know it and I’d be a fool to deny it. But—this isn’t what I thought I’d be learning in school. It doesn’t seem right; all this”—her gesture took in the entire school—“isn’t normal. Don’t you see that? Don’t you care?”

Mariah shook her head regretfully. “Maybe it isn’t normal. But I enjoy it, and that’s good enough for me. It could be good enough for you, too. You can’t beat them, Zoe.”

Chin high, Zoe marched away. She didn’t care two buttons were missing from her blouse. The challenge implicit in Mariah’s last sentence energized her. She’d stood by with the silent majority and let the wrong thing happen to Amber. If this “them” thought she was going to do the wrong thing again, they were going to learn differently.

Principal Edwards unleashed his frustration on Mariah. He waved a wrinkled printout in his hand and slammed it on the desktop. The headline read: “Hyde Morals Breakdown / TRAINCO Complacency or Complicity?” He snarled, “I just got this from Hannah! Unsolicited! If she ever thought to submit this outside, there’d be hell to pay!”

Edwards picked up the paper again and fed it into the shredder. “Why is Zoe still writing these things, Mariah? You are supposed to be distracting her!” He hefted a thin two-foot metal ruler from his desk and whipped it up between Mariah’s legs, knowing the end would lick her bare cunt. She jerked at the blow, but as usual, it was unclear if her reaction was one of pain, pleasure, or both.

“Excuse me for reminding you that I’m the one who warned you she might be a problem,” Mariah muttered, and then flinched as he raised the ruler again. “Look, she has to be close to breaking.” She related, with more relish than was strictly necessary, the hallway encounter.

“I felt her cum!” the redhead concluded. “She likes it; she just hasn’t experienced enough to really get into it. I think we should bring her to the back room at Spots; no interruptions, plenty of toys, and I can fuck her silly.”

“Well, perhaps,” Paul mused. “We’d always planned to use that for a cover story, if we needed it. Maybe we do. If she doesn’t roll for us, we can let Zoe ‘find’ things and do half our work for us.”

He directed a penetrating look at Mariah. “Can you get her there?”

“Sure,” she replied confidently. “Oh, it might take a little bit, but she’s already hooked. I just need to reel her in!”

“You’re dismissed, then.” The principal watched her leave, wishing he completely shared the teen’s optimism. Perhaps it was time for a tune-up, he thought. He punched in an extension on the phone. “Hello, Shefali, it’s Paul Edwards. Can you open up the nursing center for me early tomorrow morning?”

Zoe wandered through the stacks in the library. It had become her favorite place to think—not very public, quiet, and soothing. She was distracted and trying to organize her thoughts. Annoyingly, they kept returning to Mariah’s kiss and the feel of Hannah’s tongue on her cunt and the finger at her asshole. She twitched, wondering what Dean’s cock would feel like there. Never mind that she still didn’t know what Dean’s cock felt like in her pussy.

What would her nipples feel like if they were pierced like Paige’s? Would it be painful, more painful than Mariah’s fingernail? She thought, not for the first time, there had to be a story in how it was the nurse was involved with doing piercings. Had the nurse pierced Mariah’s labia? Surely that would have really hurt.

A grunt and thud from a few rows over interrupted her chain of thought. It sounded like a couple of students were fucking on the floor. I wouldn’t want to be on the bottom, Zoe thought, absent-mindedly looking at the hard floor revealed by the recent removal of carpeting.

Zoe started thinking again of Mariah, wishing she could be that gloriously sexy and uninhibited. Timidly, she looked down the row in both directions before shimmying her wet panties down her legs. As of late, it seemed they were always wet.

She squatted and started peeing, fingering herself as the warm urine ran across her hand and spattered, seemingly thunderously, on the tile. A fantasy of peeing this way in front of others, like Mariah, ran through her head. She imagined peeing in front of Dean... or Dean peeing on her, letting her taste his warm piss...

Sudden voices from nearby startled Zoe and she bolted, totally flustered. Her underwear remained behind, slowly absorbing liquid from the spreading puddle in the aisle.

It was well before classes started, but the lights were on inside Hyde’s nursing center. Paul Edwards sat on the examination table, naked from the waist down, and carried on a conversation on his cell phone.

“Wait one, Shefali,” he told the woman with him. “I want to be absolutely clear,” Paul spoke into the phone, “we need the web site renewed and we’ll want editing services, but the money has to come out of the 137 account— no, the 137 account, not the new one—clear?” He gestured for her to continue and returned his attention to the call. “Okay, tell me about it.”

Shefali wore the usual faculty ID, but wore a white lab coat over her blouse and short skirt. Seated on a stool, she arranged a set of pointed studs on the nearby tray. She used a disposable wipe to spread some sort of blue gel around the upper half of Paul’s penis, then discarded it and pulled on a pair of gloves.

The nurse picked up the first stud, socketed it into a small tool, and studied the cock carefully. She pressed the head of the tool against the skin just below the existing studs, and triggered it. Paul grunted and his penis surged; the new stud was in place.

Her tongue delicately extended, Shefali licked away the clear liquid that had appeared at the tip of the penis, and proceeded to load another stud in the tool.

She continued working methodically, creating a second row of studs, while Paul mostly listened to the phone. “Okay, good,” he approved finally, “have that ready by the end of the week and we’re all set.” He ended the call just before the nurse implanted the last stud.

She wiped away the remaining gel with another cloth, and discarded both it and the gloves. Paul was quivering and rock hard. “How does it feel, Mr. Edwards?” she asked in her beautiful British accent.

“It hurts so good,” he admitted, running a finger along the points of the new studs. “Let’s give it a test drive, shall we?”

The pair reversed positions and Shefali lay back on the exam table, revealing both a lack of underwear and her readiness. Paul stepped forward, but inserted himself into her ass instead of her flowering cunt.

She screamed as he pressed forward and felt each row of studs catch before slipping deeper into her. He established a steady rhythm, sawing the metal teeth in and out of her anus. Shefali fingered herself violently, screaming out repeatedly at the mixed pain and pleasure.

Saturday dawned grey and cold, but Zoe was already awake, feeling tense and restless. She’d wet her bed again during the night, but was becoming accustomed to damp sheets. The blonde fingered herself, peeing again, and enjoyed the feeling of warmth pooling under her body. After a mild climax, she rose and collected her damp bedding, using a dry part of the top sheet to wipe down the plastic sheet liner. Everything went into the washer and Zoe walked back upstairs, naked, to remake her bed and dress before her parents awoke.

A light breakfast, several mugs of decaf tea, and every word of the paper later, Zoe still felt like she would go stir-crazy. She looked hopefully out the side window, but Claudia’s car was gone, and Paige’s parents were big on “family time” during the weekend. Zoe thought about Dean, but the way those thoughts made her wet suggested it would be a bad idea to be alone with him. Perhaps she could try to figure out Mariah?

Finally she asked her father if she could borrow his car for a shopping trip. The conversation was genial, but made the state driving laws seem lenient; her parents made it clear driving was a privilege. As expected, Zoe got the keys—after reviewing her standing promises to refuel the car, not drive with friends, be back before dark, keep her phone off in the car, and check in at each stop.

It made no sense, but Zoe’s mood drove her to set aside the casual clothing she might normally have worn. Instead she unearthed some of the fruits of her friends’ labors. Changing first into a low-rise thong, Zoe pulled on a pair of faded jeans embellished with “CZP” on the hip pockets. They rode low on her hips, didn’t clear the floor unless she wore heels, and fit like a glove. Distressed fabric remained out of reach, but Claudia had located a supply of denim and Paige had cracked the problem of doing embroidery (at the cost of a substantial increase in production time).

Disdaining a bra, Zoe donned a thin camisole that clung to her body as if she were wet and ended above her navel; it was blatantly unsuitable for winter but would serve perfectly as a shell under her hoodie. The hoodie was a masterwork. Of course it was soft and sleekly form-fitting, but the entire back was embroidered with a huge vivid multicolor hurricane logo and “Lawrence Hyde Charter High School;” “Zoe” was embroidered in elegant cursive letters on the breast. Paige was lobbying to have it added to the dress code, and surprisingly the request had not been rejected out of hand.

After a quick check of her purse, Zoe pulled on her winter coat and zipped it up—but not before slipping a pair of heels inside it. Wearing flip-flops and with the coat concealing a multitude of sinful curves, the blonde reached the safety of the car without parental interference. She thought for a minute about what to do before hitting the garage door remote and starting the engine.

Half an hour later she was pulling into the parking lot at the Leopard’s Lair. Predictably, on a Saturday morning, it was empty. Zoe put on her heels and, leaving the heavy coat in the car, hurried to the entrance and into the warmth of the store.

“Hi, Andy, remember me?” she asked when he looked up from the football commentary he was watching on the small TV. Without waiting for him to answer, she unzipped her hoodie and raised the cami, baring her breasts to him. Her nipples were hard, but it was cold outside.

He replied, “how could I forget?” clearly enjoying the view. “Go on ahead. Let me know if I can help you with anything, Paige, is it?”

“Zoe,” she replied shortly, smoothing down her top but not bothering to rezip the hoodie. She strode down the aisle to the DVD section, uncaring that Andy’s attention was fixated on her slender figure.

“Can I help you, Zoe?” he asked several minutes later, after watching her slowly scan all of the DVD racks.

She started, surprised to find she hadn’t noticed his approach, and looked up in frustration. “I’m looking for a DVD; I think it’s called ‘The Cock Also Rises.’ Can you help me find it?”

Andy looked at her, and Zoe noticed he was watching her nipples poking against the camisole. “Are you looking for that specific title, or just something with lots of cock in it?”

“That title,” Zoe answered, blushing faintly as she started to think about how he might be interpreting this. “I’m sure it was here in the new releases section.”

“Well, let me think a minute.” He scanned the shelves briefly, unconsciously adjusting himself in his pants. “Let me go look in the inventory system.” Andy strolled back to the front counter; after a last scan of the shelves, Zoe followed him.

She was expecting a computer, but Andy pulled out a three-ring binder from beneath the counter and started flipping through marked up packing lists. The blonde schooled herself to patience, waiting silently as he worked. Eventually he stopped, drawing his finger across a line item, and looked up. “Yup, we had a couple of those, but we’re sold out now. Oh yeah, SoWet Productions, those are some kinky bastards!”

“What do you mean?” Zoe asked. She tried reading upside down, but the documents looked like they’d been printed on a dot matrix printer and were smudged and covered with pencil marks.

“SoWet Productions—that’s the company that made that video,” explained Andy. “They’re a new outfit, I guess, but they’re getting real popular. They seem to have a lot of hot young talent and they’re pretty graphic. Not real big on plot, if you catch my drift.”

“Do you have any of their other videos?” wondered Zoe.

“Probably,” Andy allowed. “C’mon, it’ll be faster to just check the shelves than look through this crap. After a while, you can just recognize the company by the look of the cover.” The two walked back down to the video section. He was as good as his word, taking only a minute to scan the cases before pulling one out and handing it to Zoe.

“Two-Fisted Pleasure Addict,” she read. The cover picture on this case was taken from the point of view of a woman looking down, past her bare breasts and erect nipples. Below them, each hand held a large, glistening dildo. Could those be Mariah’s tits? Was the model in the picture even in the video? That was something she hadn’t considered previously.

“Is there any way I can watch this?” asked Zoe.

Andy snorted. “Sure—buy it.” When he saw her expression, he laughed. “Come on, Zoe, get real! This isn’t a library; do Best Buy or the Video Corral let you look at movies before you buy them?”

Reluctantly, she found herself carrying it slowly back to the register. “Can I return it if I don’t like it?” Andy pointed silently at the “ALL SALES ARE FINAL” sign. Zoe couldn’t believe she was seriously considering buying pornography that her parents probably would kill her for if they found it—and for a price she wouldn’t pay even for real movies. She looked at the case again, searching for any additional hints about the content, but found nothing. “Can I at least watch it here after I buy it?” she sighed, looking hopefully at the small television behind the counter.

“That, we can arrange,” Andy promised as he rang up the sale and accepted her cash. While Zoe tucked the receipt into her purse, he slit open the packaging with a cutter and extracted the disc. She could hear a whirr as he inserted it into a player beneath the counter, and she looked at the TV, expecting to see the picture change, but nothing happened. “I queued it up in booth one,” explained Andy, pointing toward the back of the store. “Seeing as how it’s your DVD, we’ll just overlook the usual viewing charge.”

Zoe walked back in the direction he’d indicated. She’d thought the curtained doorways were additional changing rooms, but apparently that wasn’t the case. Pushing past the curtain under the “1,” the blonde found herself in a small, dimly lit cubby that smelled faintly of stale sweat and semen. It was big enough for a small armchair, a wastebasket, and a stand beside chair with several rolls of toilet paper. The television, inset in the wall, already displayed a title screen that jerked into motion as she took in her surroundings.

“Boys are such wimps,” Mariah pouted as she walked into frame, clad in a skimpy bikini. “I was just getting started, and they’re all pooped out!” She untied the bottoms, revealing a cunt that was oozing spunk and a small trimmed pubic patch matted with dried semen. That was enough for Zoe to infer it must have been filmed the previous year.

Having confirmed her suspicions, Zoe pushed the curtain aside and exited the cubby. She pulled up short at the sight of an older man standing at the counter with his back to her.

“Sure, Mr. Wilkes, I can get those sales numbers for you right now!” Andy’s voice was loud enough for Zoe to understand him easily from the other end of the showroom. “I’ve just got one customer in the booths, and he’ll be busy for awhile.” The man made some inaudible reply. “No, some old guy by himself,” Andy answered. “Maybe his girlfriend just left her coat in the car; I dunno. I know you don’t want anything illegal going on here.” He plopped some papers on the counter, distracting the man, and jerked his head meaningfully towards the cubby.

Zoe darted back inside, holding the curtain to minimize its movement. She didn’t need Andy’s hints to know she couldn’t afford to be found; hopefully his explanation would hold up and she could hide until the man left. Unfortunately, that left her with no distractions except the TV screen.

Mariah was naked now, caressing herself and plucking both nipples until they stiffened. Unwillingly, Zoe felt her own breasts tighten in response. She located a volume control and dialed it down, making it easier to hear if anybody should approach, and reducing Mariah’s moans to a low murmur. In near silence, the redhead produced a dildo and began rubbing it against her pubis, coating it until it glistened, and then inserted it into herself. She started slowly, but began working the instrument in and out more vigorously, her lips parted. A few minutes later, Mariah’s body writhed in obvious ecstasy.

Zoe was on edge, pacing a few steps back and forth across the cramped room, until she realized her heels clicked distinctively with every step and she was pressing her thighs together in a vain attempt to stimulate herself. The downside of tailored jeans, she decided, was that there were no folds of excess material to form ridges to rub against, and no gaps that would admit a hand. The blonde peeked through the curtain, but the unwanted visitor was still at the counter.

She returned her attention to the video, which had changed scenes. It was outdoors now, at the Springfield farmers market, and the image jumped a bit as if it had been captured with a small handheld camera. Mariah, wearing a short dress and astronomically high heels, was inspecting produce. Looking about, she stealthily selected a cucumber and quickly slid it up under the front of her dress; when her hand emerged a second later, it was empty. A second, smaller, cucumber disappeared the same way behind her. Mariah smiled sweetly and innocently at a woman who looked like she couldn’t believe what she thought she’d seen, and strolled off with an extra roll to her hips.

Zoe was so not going to diddle herself in this dive. That didn’t mean she couldn’t rub her stiff nipples as she watched the camera follow Mariah through the market to the food vendor area and purchase a drink. The redhead found a spot on a picnic bench and the camera—it had to be hidden—jostled before coming to rest on the bench on the other side of the table, facing Mariah.

She spread her legs and Zoe could see the end of the cucumber pressing against Mariah’s underwear. Fingers intruded into the picture, pulling the panties aside, and Mariah began working the length of the vegetable in and out of herself. There was a pause, and she scooted forward on the bench, revealing the end of the second cucumber. Using both hands now, the girl pistoned both holes until her body started shaking. After a final thrust, the hands disappeared and both cucumbers started slowly emerging, covered in juice, until they dropped away like large, rigid turds. Zoe was dripping in her jeans.

The blonde took another peek to confirm her exit remained blocked, and returned her attention to the television. Mariah was lying in bed, masturbating herself with a large artificial cock while she sucked on its twin. The image was just a little too close to home for Zoe, who finally surrendered to her peaking desire. With a glance at the closed curtains, the blonde unfastened her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. Perching on one arm of the chair, which she judged to be cleaner than the seat, Zoe stroked her drenched thong before tugging it aside and starting to tend to her needy sex.

Zoe jumped as Mariah spit out the one dildo and yanked a sheet over herself. A woman entered the picture, visible only from behind. She shook a pair of crusted panties in Mariah’s face; obviously it was intended to be Mariah’s mother, but it wasn’t really Councilwoman Haskell... was it? There was a pause, allowing a few inaudible words of conversation, before the woman dropped the panties and yanked back the sheet, revealing Mariah’s arousal and the two dildos.

She slapped Mariah across the face—it looked pretty realistic—and pulled the dildo out of the teen’s sopping cunt. They rearranged themselves so the woman, back still to the camera, sat on the end of the bed and Mariah lay across her lap, her rear exposed to Zoe’s riveted gaze. The woman started spanking Mariah, quickly reddening the teen’s buns. She stopped to retrieve one of the dildos and rammed it abruptly into the redhead’s pussy, then resumed spanking at the same time she worked the dildo in and out of her daughter. Zoe’s fingers thrust into her creaming pussy in time with the dildo.

There was another pause to insert the second dildo into Mariah’s ass, which accepted it easily, and the spanking resumed. Now the rhythm was spank, spank, spank, spank, followed by a push to reseat the dildo. Zoe was strumming her clit, gasping a breath at each pause, and riding the crest of her arousal progressively higher each time. Just before she thought she would explode, the woman rolled Mariah off her lap and pulled her daughter’s head under her skirt.

The point of view changed so it was again behind Mariah, and now facing her mother, but aimed low enough that the redhead nearly filled the screen and the woman’s identity remained unknown. Zoe could see Mariah licking frantically at her mother’s pussy while supporting herself with one hand and working the dildo in her cunt with the other; the woman was leaning forward so she could pump the second dildo in and out of Mariah’s ass. When the redhead finally trembled and collapsed in orgasm, Zoe climaxed too.

A ribbon of sperm jetted onto the floor near her foot, and Zoe belated realized Andy was standing in the entryway watching her and jerking off. “Jesus, you are one white-hot chick,” he gasped, as she shrieked and tried to cover herself. The fit of her jeans worked against her, and she could hear him grunting again as she faced away from the door and wiggled her pants up her legs.

“Couldn’t you have knocked or something?” Zoe asked him, doing up her fly and smoothing down her camisole.

“Hey, I asked and you didn’t answer. I thought maybe you’d snuck out, so I just poked my head in,” Andy explained. He spooled off some toilet paper and used it to wipe himself while Zoe watched. “You were just locked on that screen. Hey, you want some of this?” He waved his cock at her.

“No thanks,” Zoe shook her head. Andy shrugged and tossed the paper wad in the trash, and tucked himself back into his pants. He held the curtain aside, inviting her to exit, and Zoe stepped carefully around the spunk on the floor and back into the showroom.

Andy looked sideways at her as they walked back down the length of the store. “I guess you found what you were looking for on that video, eh?”

“Yeah,” Zoe admitted, zipping up her hoodie, “I guess I did.” The question was, what did she do now? She waited absent-mindedly, worrying at the question, while Andy ejected the disc, replaced it in the case, and put it in a bag. Her eyebrows rose when he handed her the bag and the cash she’d paid him earlier. “Keep it,” she decided, pushing the money back across the counter. “I got what I wanted.”

Outside, she pulled on her coat and got the car started, then drove across the street to the gas station; if she tanked up now, Zoe figured she’d be good for the rest of the day. She used the time waiting at the pump to decide how she should proceed. After finishing, she pulled over to the edge of the lot and let the car idle while she turned on her cell phone.

The day was getting off to a rocky start, Zoe reflected; she was about to break another resolution. She scrolled down the contact list to the number she’d found written in her boyshorts in November, and hit the “Talk” button.

“Hello?” Mariah’s voice sounded after the third ring. “Is this Zoe?”

“Hi, Mariah,” Zoe said, and took a deep mental breath. “Can I meet you somewhere today? I need to talk to you.”

“I’m at Saks right now,” Mariah responded. That meant Deer Meadow Hills, of course. “I could meet you later, at home, if you want.”

A private meeting with Mariah did not seem like a good idea at all; the public surroundings of the mall seemed worth the drive. Besides, she could use a good indoors walk to work off some of the tension she was feeling. “I’ll meet you there.” Zoe looked at the clock on the dash. “How about noon, at the food court?”

“That’s dull,” Mariah replied. “How about JJ’s instead?” That was the most casual of the restaurants at the mall, to the extent that anything at Deer Meadow Hills would condescend to be called “casual.”

It would be expensive, for lunch, but far better than dinner. “Yeah, okay,” Zoe accepted. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” purred Mariah before disconnecting.

Zoe hit the speed dial button for home, and was a bit surprised to hear the answering machine pick up. In some ways, it made life easier. “Hi, it’s me! I’m just leaving TJ Maxx and going to Deer Meadow—I’ll call when I get there. Love you, bye!”

The drive passed uneventfully and Zoe was pulling into a spot in the covered parking deck about 15 minutes before noon. She decided, again, to leave her coat in the car and tossed it in the passenger’s seat, on top of the bag with the DVD. The car was close enough to the entrance that a brisk walk got her indoors before the cold seeped through her hoodie or jeans.

Unzipping the hoodie a few inches so it was less restrictive, Zoe continued through the mall toward the restaurant at a relatively rapid pace. She had just turned the last corner before JJ’s when a voice behind her called, “Zoe! Zoe Ryan?”

Zoe stopped and turned, half expecting to see Mariah, although the voice wasn’t right. It took a moment for her brain to change gears and recognize people she hadn’t seen for nearly a year. Sheila Johnson and Kimberly Franklin fronted a group of familiar faces Zoe generally would have been happier to avoid seeing again; Zoe was pretty sure Sheila had been responsible for broadcasting Amber’s cellphone picture, and totally positive that she and Kimmie were total bitches. No more willing to turn her back on them than she would a pack of jackals, Zoe walked slowly towards the group of girls and prepared to brazen out the encounter.

“Sheila, Kimmie,” Zoe greeted them, making no particular attempt to disguise her lack of enthusiasm, “how’s tricks? I see you’re hanging with a new crowd, Shea.” The reciprocal pleasantries lasted a minute longer before the tone of the conversation turned chilly.

“We’ve missed you, Zoe,” Sheila complained with mock sincerity. “It’s too bad you had to run away after Amber killed herself. She really wasn’t worth the effort.”

Zoe gritted her teeth and maintained a pleasant expression. “I’d miss Amber just as much no matter where I am; and I didn’t run away; we moved.”

“Yes,” Kim interjected derisively, “and now you go to fancy-dancy Hyde High, with all the special charter students.” Her tone was cutting and the audience laughed unkindly. “Do you enjoy dressing up in your little schoolgirl uniforms with the other fashion victims?”

That intended blow did not land squarely, but Kimberly never had been one for thinking before opening her mouth. “I get by well enough,” Zoe answered dryly, pirouetting to demonstrate her point. Maybe she hadn’t been a fashion hound before, but the outfit she wore now looked far more expensive than it was, and compared favorably with the typical Hollister and Abercrombie garb adorning the others. More cuttingly, Zoe had toned up —and looked it—whereas more than one of the others sported a bit of a muffin top.

“I bet,” snarled Sheila, who recognized faster than Kimmie they’d lost that point. “Everybody’s heard about the Hyde ‘Whore-icanes’ and their private little brothel! You’re probably a bigger slut than Amber ever was; I bet you sent out her picture because you were jealous she had a boyfriend. Admit it, Zoe—you can’t wear normal jeans because we’d see the calluses on your knees from blowing every boy with a dick between his legs!”

The key accusation, baldly blaming Zoe for what Sheila almost certainly had done herself, took the blonde’s breath away. For the rest, she knew it was spite and envy talking, but there were so many unintentional half-truths and near misses in the stinging attack that Zoe hesitated, unsure how to respond.

Kimmie, sensing something had scored, tried to one-up her friend. “You fucking slut, you probably teach sex-ed on your back! I’m glad you left Parker, or every boy there would have a social disease!”

Seething, Zoe considered abandoning words entirely and planting her fist in her tormentors’ faces. She knew it would be smarter to turn and just walk away, but ceding the argument to that lying, murdering bitch was beyond her. The blonde jumped as an arm threaded itself around her.

“Hi, Zoe. Who are your friends?” Mariah asked, wearing her most becomingly innocent expression.

Glad for the support, even from the unlikeliest of reinforcements, Zoe forced herself to use a pleasant voice. “This is Sheila, and Kimmie, and Beth, and Shea, and...”

“Allison,” filled in the unfamiliar face in back.

“They all go to Parker, my old school,” Zoe summarized. “This is Mariah; she goes to Hyde, too.”

“I’m so pleased to meet all of you,” Mariah smiled sweetly. “I’ve been getting to know Zoe, and now I know why she never talks about her old school.”

Zoe watched their faces change as the discrepancy between the message and the delivery sunk in. It was refreshing to not be the one on the receiving end, for a change.

The redhead continued, “Kimmie, it doesn’t say much for your self-esteem to assume that all the boys at Parker—including your boyfriend, if you have one—would want to fuck Zoe instead of you. Although if I were a boy, I’d pick her over any of you, too!”

“You bitch!” Kim exclaimed in disbelief, and Sheila’s eyes narrowed.

“You two are fucking dykes!” the ringleader hissed, looking at Mariah’s arm draped loosely around Zoe’s waist. “Zoe Ryan is a fucking carpet muncher!” Maliciously, she added, “is that what happened with Amber? Did you hit on her and get rejected?”

“Liar!” Zoe exploded, struggling against Mariah’s suddenly tight grip.

“You get a kick out of pissing all over people, don’t you?” Mariah asked Sheila, moving to interpose herself in front of the sobbing Zoe.

“I call them like I see them,” replied Sheila with relish. “What I see is a pair of lesbo sluts.” It was hard for her to take Mariah seriously; the beautiful redhead didn’t look her age, was barely Sheila’s height even in her high-heeled boots, and didn’t look very menacing in her flouncy skirt, sweater, scarf, and shopping bags. Sheila took a few steps forward, getting in Mariah’s face, and was surprised the other girl wasn’t intimidated into backing up.

“What I see,” Mariah said, further closing the distance between them until they nearly touched, “is a bully who probably can’t take what she dishes out.” She embraced Sheila and kissed her.

Sheila turned her head aside, breaking the kiss, and began struggling in earnest when she felt the wetness on her legs. “You twisted bitch!” she screamed, “you peed on me! What kind of sick perverted dyke are you?” She finally succeeded in pushing Mariah away and looked down at herself. Her crotch was stained dark blue with moisture, and similar patches extended down her legs, growing as she watched.

“Is there a problem here?” the mall cop asked. It looked like a fight was about to break out, and that was exactly the sort of thing the mall didn’t want happening—especially during busy periods like Saturdays.

“She was looking for the restrooms and didn’t make it in time,” Mariah answered smoothly, just as Sheila repeated, “she fucking pissed on me!” and pointed at her.

The cop looked at them again. On the one side, the giggling blonde who looked like she’d been crying and the redhead in front of her looked exactly like the sort of upscale customer the mall wanted to attract; Mariah twisted her wrist slightly, ensuring he saw not only her Victoria’s Secret bag, but the Anne Fontaine bag next to it. The girls on the other side looked like run of the mill high school kids, but with a vibe he didn’t like. Their leader sure looked like she’d pissed herself, and the other two looked immaculate.

“Will this take long, officer?” Mariah asked politely. “We have reservations at the Back Room.” If JJ’s was the casual restaurant at Deer Meadow Hills, JJ’s Back Room—the restaurant-within-a-restaurant—was an entirely different kind of “casual,” with an entirely different kind of clientele.

Still, everybody except the redhead looked surprised at this development. If she was lying, it would be easy enough to catch her. “Don’t worry, miss. What name is the reservation under? We can let them know you might be delayed.”

“Haskell,” she smiled sweetly.

The name tipped the scales, as she’d guessed it would. Beautiful young women, wearing expensive clothes, making expensive purchases, dining at expensive restaurants, and with expensive last names—all of it flowing to the mall’s bottom line. It wasn’t favoritism so much as it was just a weighing of factors to reach a reasonable judgment. “On second thought, Miss Haskell, you can go along to your lunch now. Enjoy the rest of your visit.”

“You lying cunt!” Sheila shouted. “This isn’t over!”

“Perhaps you girls would like to continue shopping elsewhere today,” the mall cop suggested repressively. While he and his partner herded Sheila and her friends toward the mall entrance, Mariah gently tugged Zoe in the direction of the restaurant.

“I thought we were going to JJ’s,” Zoe hiccupped, and wiped salty teardrops from her cheeks. Feeling self-conscious, she was sure she looked like a wreck next to Mariah’s composed beauty.

“We are going to JJ’s,” Mariah assured her as they swept in. A hostess not much older than they were escorted them upstairs, through the dividing partition, and to one of the curtained booths at the rear of the restaurant. “I just thought you’d prefer someplace a little quieter to talk—and after that little confrontation, I’ve had enough public debate for one day. She leaned in to deposit her purchases on one bench and Zoe scooted in on the other side of the table; Mariah sat down beside the blonde, instead of next to her bags. “Isn’t this cozy?”

The waitress arrived with a bottle of sparkling water before Zoe could answer. Janet introduced herself and solicited drink orders; Zoe asked for strawberry lemonade and Mariah ordered a virgin banana daiquiri. “I love the taste of virgin bananas,” she confided when they were alone again.

“Aren’t you ever serious?” Zoe wondered, her spirits lifting a bit as she tried to put the confrontation downstairs behind her. She concentrated on the menu, looking for something uncomplicated and not too expensive.

Mariah had already set her menu aside. “I’m serious about the things I want,” she purred. “That’s why I’m here with you. Now, why did you pick today to decide to meet me?”

“Let’s get our food first,” Zoe demurred. She was able to delay any further serious questions until drinks, potstickers, and a pair of chopped salads had been delivered and partially consumed. With the edge taken off her hunger, the blonde set down her fork and looked at Mariah.

“I saw a porno film with you in it,” she began.

Of course, Mariah perked up immediately rather than displaying any embarrassment or hesitation. “Oh, cool! You are such the surprise, Zoe— I wouldn’t have figured you for that.” She took in Zoe’s expression. “You didn’t think I was going to deny it, did you?” the redhead laughed. “Where did you find it? Spill! I want to know all the details!”

Zoe shook her head and replied, “it’s a complicated story I don’t intend to share. What I want to know is, did the school or TRAINCO have anything to do with this?”

Mariah turned coy. “Which one was it?”

“So they are involved with pornography?” countered Zoe.

“It’s a complicated story,” Mariah parroted. “I’d need to know which video you saw to give you an honest answer. C’mon, Zoe, which one was it?” She grinned. “Was I hot? Did you like it?”

Zoe sighed, “I think it was called ‘Two-Fisted Pleasure Addict’.”

Mariah looked disgusted. “I never know the titles, although it sounds like maybe that’s a good thing. ‘Two-Fisted Pleasure Addict’? That could be anything! Describe it—what did I do?”

The present location didn’t seem to be the sort of place Zoe would have chosen for this, but it was quiet and private. She glanced at the curtain closing off their booth, pretty much the same in substance (if not style) as the curtains at the Leopard’s Lair, and they hadn’t done much good. Still...

“It started with you in a bikini,” Zoe began, “and I think you’d already had sex because you were dripping semen. You used a dildo to get yourself off. Then you were at the market, and you stole two cucumbers and stuck them in yourself, and sat on a bench and masturbated with them.”

“Zoe,” laughed Mariah, “you make it sound like Masterpiece Theatre or something! That’s so clinical; wasn’t there mood music or suggestive dialog or something?”

“I had it pretty much muted,” Zoe admitted.

“Didn’t want your parents to hear it?” guessed Mariah.

“Not really, I,” the blonde started, before remembering she wanted to ask the questions. “Anyway, do you remember it yet?”

“Maybe,” Mariah hedged. “I was at the market a couple of times last summer, before school started. What else? Was anybody else with me?”

Zoe shook her head. “Not there. But in the next scene, your mother caught you masturbating in bed and spanked you! Mariah, was that really your mother with you?”

“My stage mother,” the redhead not-answered. “You couldn’t hear any dialog?”

“No, I told you the sound was off!” responded Zoe, getting frustrated. “Doesn’t any of this sound familiar?”

Mariah heaved a sigh. “Zoe, maybe it seems like a big deal from your viewpoint, but I masturbate all the time, and I’ve fucked a lot of boys, and done more than one of these videos. Look; describe the scene carefully and I’ll see if it matches the one I think you might have seen.”

“If you’re thinking of something, why don’t you describe it to me instead,” the blonde suggested. “It’ll be easier to compare that way, I think.”

“You just want to experience it again, don’t you?” Mariah teased, and Zoe blushed but maintained a level gaze. “Okay, we’ll try it your way,” the redhead sighed, and leaned back against the bench.

“Ooooh,” Mariah’s throaty moan startled Zoe. The redhead broke character and sat up. “You said it started with me masturbating in bed, right?”

“Oh, right,” giggled Zoe, “you just surprised me. Yeah, you had one dildo in your pussy and you were sucking on another one. They were pretty large, and looked just like real cocks.”

“Yeah, they were great,” sighed Mariah. “Anyway, I’m masturbating and sucking on them, right?” She leaned back and released a long sigh, then shaped her lips into an “O” and pantomimed inserting something between them. After a moment, she dropped the hand and sat up abruptly. “This is where my mother comes in and I pull the sheet over myself, right?” Zoe nodded. “Then what? I can’t act out both parts.”

The blonde thought for a moment, then picked up her napkin and waved it at the redhead. “Look at these filthy panties!” she parodied. “I can’t believe I raised my daughter to be such a slut!”

“Something like that,” laughed Mariah. She assumed an air of bewilderment and asked, “but, Mommy dearest, what do you mean? I am pure; I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“I’m so sure,” Zoe giggled, dropping her napkin and flipping the edge of the tablecloth up off their laps and over the remains of their forgotten salads. She froze at the sight of Mariah’s pushed-up skirt as the redhead probed her pussy with a pair of fingers. “Mariah!” she gasped. “You can’t do that here!”

“This is when she slapped me, right?” Mariah asked, trailing a glistening fingertip up towards her navel and then down again.

“Yeah,” gulped the blonde, “and then pulled you over her lap. Don’t you dare move!” She warned Mariah, “I am not spanking you!” Nevertheless, she couldn’t take her eyes off the other girl’s delectable mound, and twitched as she felt her own dampen.

The redhead started slapping the top of her thigh lightly with her left hand, slowly at first and then increasingly rapidly. She glanced at Zoe, who nodded, recognizing the rhythm. Both girls were quiet, lips parted, staring at the flicking fingers.

Zoe tensed slightly as they approached the point where Mariah’s mother had grabbed the first of the dildos. As usual with the redhead, she realized that somewhere she’d completely ceded control of the encounter. Mariah reached over and lifted Zoe’s hand, fighting token resistance before placing it over her bare pussy. Zoe felt the warmth of the redhead’s bare skin and labial rings, and then Mariah was using her hand to force Zoe’s middle finger into the creaming heat of her slit.

“Mommy, I’ve been a bad girl,” Mariah whispered, resuming the rapping of her thigh as she continued to guide Zoe’s finger in and out of herself.

A minute later, Zoe cleared her throat and, on her second try, managed to whisper, “we shouldn’t be doing this.” They were looking each other in the eyes, and the blonde’s finger was stroking on its own now.

“Do you want to stop?”

Zoe didn’t want to stop—she wanted to watch Mariah squirm and feel her climax; she wanted to stroke herself, and ease the molten need building up inside her dripping snatch. But they were in public! The waitress could come back any minute and catch them like this. “I think I need to use the bathroom,” the blonde stammered, belatedly withdrawing her hand.

Mariah looked disappointed. “That’s just cruel,” she pouted. “I was so looking forward to finally seeing your pretty pussy, and you want to run away and jill off by yourself. Is that what you did when you watched me before?”

“No, I really need to pee,” Zoe objected. It was the truth, but she still blushed in the face of Mariah’s accusations. As if putting her need into words had intensified it, her bladder throbbed. “I haven’t gone since breakfast. Please let me out, Mariah.”

“I think I have a solution that could make all of us happy,” Mariah smiled. “Besides, you haven’t seen how I think the video ended!” She turned toward Zoe and reached out to quickly unbutton the blonde’s fly.

“Mariah!” Zoe hissed, trying to keep her voice down, as she batted at the redhead’s hands on her zipper. The close fit of the jeans meant it was nearly impossible to pull the zipper up with one hand while she was seated, and it inexorably slid further down as their battle continued.

Suddenly, Mariah, who had been leaning nearly into Zoe’s lap, slid sideways under the table. The folds of the tablecloth, caught between the table and the back of the redhead’s sweater, pulled everything toward the edge. Zoe reflexively jabbed her hands against the table, pinning the tablecloth in place as the free edge flopped down, and preserving her salad from a dive into her lap. The downside was that she ceded the battle for her zipper to Mariah, who began slowly pulling the jeans down her hips; Zoe tried to press herself against the seat, but the leather upholstery and low rise of the jeans meant her efforts were mostly ineffective. She gripped the waistband, playing tug-of-war.

Worse, Zoe caught the hint of a footstep outside. She schooled herself to stillness as their waitress pulled the curtain aside and looked in.

“How are you two doing?” Janet inquired, glancing at the table. “Is everything tasting okay?”

“It’s very nice, thanks,” replied Zoe. She gracefully transferred her napkin back to her lap, covering the bare skin that appeared as Mariah silently tugged her jeans down to her ankles.

“Can I get you another lemonade?” the waitress persisted. “Would your friend like another drink?”

Zoe could feel Mariah shaking with repressed laughter between her legs. The humor of the situation was getting to her, and she fought a giggle of her own. “Sure,” she decided, “get us both another drink.”

“I’ll have that for you right away,” promised Janet, and she stepped back, drawing the curtain closed. She reappeared a second later, summoned by Zoe’s yelp. “Did you say something?”

“Oh!” the blonde repeated, in a more measured tone. “I dropped my fork under the table; could you bring me another?” Zoe didn’t mention she’d dropped it when Mariah had pushed her tongue against Zoe’s thong.

“Certainly,” Janet smiled before disappearing again.

“Mariah, stop!” Zoe whispered urgently, and pushed at the head-sized lump in the tablecloth between her legs. That didn’t dissuade Mariah from pulling her forward until she balanced on the edge of the seat, and stripping her underwear down her legs too. The napkin dropped to the floor beside the fork, unnoticed.

Zoe wriggled again, but to release nervous energy rather than struggle, as Mariah’s tongue started delicately lapping away the nectar leaking from her pink folds. It felt so much better than a finger or her dildo, infinitely soft and flexible but firm and warm. The redhead’s breath teased the soft hairs of the patch atop her mound and her fingers trailed lightly down the insides of Zoe’s thighs, leaving goose bumps behind them.

Eyes unfocused, Zoe thought back to the image of Mariah she’d watched earlier in the morning, and felt herself come quickly to the edge of orgasm, fueled by the intense stimulation between her legs and the knowledge that it was Mariah herself doing the stimulating. A hard object pressed against her anus before slipping wetly into it; after a moment, Zoe recognized it as the handle of her dropped fork. Her objections died unvoiced as Mariah redoubled her attentions to the blonde’s throbbing clit.

Janet picked that moment to return with the drinks, which she placed on the table before extending a new set of silverware, wrapped in a napkin, to the trembling blonde. Zoe, using her off hand, fumbled it. Both young women watched the bundle fall, spin off the edge of the table, ricochet against the seat back, and slide across the smooth leather to fall under the table with a dull thud. “I’ll get it,” the waitress offered brightly, and stooped before a stricken Zoe could get in a word.

After a long moment which seemed to last much longer, Janet rose and placed the silverware bundle silently on the end of the table, staring at Zoe with wide eyes and open mouth. Zoe stared back at her, wondering if this was how she had appeared to Mariah at the opening assembly. It was eerily the same, except the waitress was a few years older and this was so much nastier.... Mariah began stirring the fork handle in her ass and slurping noisily, and Zoe shook as her knuckles whitened on the edge of the table.

“Oooooh fuck,” the blonde moaned, and shuddered into a delicious orgasm as the waitress fled. The only thing better than this, Zoe thought, would be to have Dean fucking her instead of Mariah’s tongue. Or maybe to have Dean fucking her while she was riding Mariah’s tongue. That thought was enough to make her climax again, biting her lip in an attempt to avoid crying out.

Mariah gave her a moment to catch her breath before commenting from beneath the table, “I thought you needed to pee. I’m waiting.”

“That’s gross,” Zoe objected.

The soft laugh beneath the table wafted across her cunt, teasing her. “It didn’t feel so gross in the hall with Ms. Petersen, did it?” A tongue trailed down her dripping slit. “Go on—I want to drink you up as much as you want to let it go!”

Zoe had always thought of something like that as perverted, but none of the girls—or Ms. Petersen—she’d seen at school had seemed to mind, and Mariah said she wanted it. It had felt so exciting to piss in the library, and she remembered the mild high she’d felt that morning when she wet herself in bed and masturbated. It was erotic, wasn’t it? A little spurt of urine escaped, and Mariah’s mouth clamped over her, sucking.

That decided her; tentatively at first, and then relaxing completely, Zoe let the hot urine jet out of her and down Mariah’s throat. It felt empowering to know she was sitting there half naked in an expensive restaurant while perhaps the most beautiful girl in school worshipped her cunt and let herself be used like a human toilet. The redhead took it all, apparently missing not a single drop.

Mariah wriggled back onto the seat beside her as Zoe leaned back, feeling emptied out and totally relaxed. The two girls shared a deep kiss; Zoe tasted the sharp tang of her urine on Mariah’s tongue.

Janet cleared her throat, attracting their attention. “Is there anything else I can bring you, ladies?” Zoe thought it was cute the way she avoided making eye contact for more than a brief moment at a time, but seemed unable to look away from them. “Would you like some boxes for your salads?”

Zoe nodded, and then added, “yes, please,” unsure the waitress had seen her.

“And let’s see the dessert tray,” Mariah chimed in, with the angelic smile Zoe knew meant trouble for somebody.

“Go easy on her,” Zoe urged after Janet left. Despite her concern, she couldn’t help laughing as she added, “can’t you see she’s practically freaking out?” Her jeans and underwear were still tangled around her feet on the floor, but the blonde took the opportunity to reach between her legs and draw the fork out of her asshole. The handle was smeared all the way to the base of the head, and Zoe handled it gingerly as she laid it on her bread plate.

“Janet can look out for herself,” Mariah laughed back, “but we’re not ending this meal before we share dessert.” A little more seriously, she judged, “I think she would have said something to somebody already if she really had a problem. Here she comes—just play along and stay cool!”

Sure enough, the waitress was back, depositing a pair of empty foam take-home containers in the middle of the table and perching a tray filled with pastries and cakes at the end of it. “All of our desserts are made fresh in-house every day,” Janet began. “This is our molten chocolate lava cake, optionally served a la mode; carrot cake with cream cheese frosting; caramel apple pie with a scoop of cinnamon...”

Her presentation petered out as Mariah leaned back into Zoe, raising her left foot onto the seat, and drawing the hem of her skirt upwards until her wet sex was completely exposed. Zoe wrapped her arms around Mariah, cradling her breasts through the sweater, and craned her head over the redhead’s shoulder to enjoy the view.

“My God, are those real?” Janet whispered, staring at the rings adorning Mariah’s glistening labia. She looked around as if she were about to bolt, but surprised Zoe by not moving. “How old are you little perverts, anyway?”

“Old enough,” Mariah assured her with a smile. “Are you sure you wouldn’t like a little taste for dessert? I’m very sweet.”

“I’m sure,” agreed the waitress, with a faint smile, “but you’re not on the menu, and it’s not worth my job. I think perhaps we should all pass on dessert.” Picking up the tray, she departed, saying, “I’ll just get your bill, shall I?”

“You are so bad!” giggled Zoe. “Don’t you ever worry about getting caught?”

“You’ve caught me right now, and that doesn’t seem to have worked out so badly.” Mariah repositioned the blonde’s hands so Zoe could feel her nipples pressing against the sweater. “But come on, one of us can still have dessert—it’s your turn under the table!”

Zoe already had been thinking about Mariah’s pussy in a way that made her own wet again. “Don’t pee on me,” she warned the redhead, “I’m not into that.”

“Yet,” Mariah quipped. After catching a glimpse of Zoe’s frown, she turned serious and added, “I’ll behave.”

Remembering her earlier brush with disaster, Zoe eyed the tablecloth carefully as she slid down the seat and underneath the table. It was a little cramped, and she took a moment to shed her shoes and kick the jeans free of her ankles so she could move about more easily. Mariah already had scooted forward, lifted her skirt out of the way, and spread her legs; Zoe crawled between them and examined the bald pussy on display before her.

It looked a lot like her own, except it was entirely devoid of hair and sported a pair of rings on each side. Still, it was the first time she’d ever been this close to one before. She leaned closer and inhaled deeply, savoring the heady scent of Mariah’s musk. Zoe ran a finger lightly along the bare lips, watching the rings twist in the dim light, and then pushed a finger inwards. It encountered no resistance, sliding easily into Mariah’s slick heat and emerging coated with lubrication.

Zoe sucked her finger clean, delighting in the taste that was so nearly hers but with some ineffable difference that made her drip and want more. The blonde began licking Mariah’s pubis, cleaning the dewdrops that clung to it, and then her tongue darted inside the redhead and she began working in earnest. Zoe might not have eaten out a girl before, but she knew what she liked and—as Dean had discovered—she was a natural.

Mariah was moaning and sighing when Janet returned with the bill. “Can’t you two keep it down?” the waitress pleaded. “The nearest tables can almost hear you.”

“Tell them we really liked the cannoli,” Mariah replied, “and put it all on this.”

“Hey!” Zoe objected, hitting her head on the bottom of the table. “I thought we were splitting the bill!” She fumbled in the pocket of her hoodie for some money, and thrust it in the direction of Janet’s leg. The waitress knelt and accepted it, taking a long look at Zoe, who belatedly remembered she was naked from the waist down. Something about the situation ignited a perverse streak in Zoe and she began stroking her clit, displaying it for Janet, before diving back into Mariah’s creaming snatch and redoubling her efforts to bring off the redhead.

It didn’t take her long to bring Mariah to a vocal climax. Just as with Dean, the rush of moisture from a shuddering body combined with her own teasing finger brought Zoe over the edge into her own delicious orgasm.

Out of breath and feeling flushed, she tossed her clothing onto the seat beside the shopping bags and crawled out from under the end of the table. Zoe unzipped the hoodie and flapped the ends, cooling herself, while she and Mariah traded looks of sated pleasure.

Finally the blonde looked over at her clothes and threaded the thong off of the leg of her jeans. Zoe considered it for a moment, and proceeded to dry her crotch with the scrap of fabric. “Here,” she giggled, “you collect these,” and tossed it to Mariah.

She was just fastening her jeans when Janet returned, wearing a worried expression that relaxed considerably when she saw the girls. “Oh good,” she whispered, “somebody complained to the manager. Just look respectable, okay?” The waitress placed the bill wallet on the table near Mariah and, in a louder voice, told them, “thanks again for visiting JJ’s; I hope we see you again soon!” With a final wink, she departed, leaving the curtain open behind her.

Zoe plopped on the seat next to the bags, obscuring her bare feet, and began transferring the remains of their salads into the take-home boxes while Mariah added a tip to the charge slip and signed it. Both of them smiled politely at the severe-looking gentleman who circulated by a minute later; he slowed beside their booth, but neither stopped nor spoke to them before moving away.

The girls dissolved into laughter. “Look at this!” Mariah gasped, pushing the charge slip across the table to Zoe. “Thanks!” was scribbled at the top and “Guest Copy” was circled at the bottom; but Zoe saw that “Your Server: Janet” was underlined and a phone number was written beneath it.

“Oh my God,” giggled Zoe, “are you going to call her?”

Mariah retrieved the slip, and copied the number to the top of the slip before tearing it in half. “I don’t know; maybe you should call her—I swear she spent more time looking at you than me.” She gave the bottom part back to Zoe.

“No, really?” Surprised, and feeling a mix of satisfaction and embarrassment, Zoe pushed the scrap into a pocket and concentrated on boxing up the last salad. “I couldn’t do that,” she finally admitted, “I already have a relationship with Dean. I couldn’t cheat on him!”

“What do you call this?” Mariah asked, rolling her eyes.

“I—” Zoe stopped, completely flustered. “God, why do you always do this to me? It’s like every time I’m around you, things go all crazy and nothing ends up like I expected!”

“You’re so sweet.” Mariah blew her a kiss. “And here I was thinking I wasn’t getting to you. Luckily for you, I’m not the jealous type, so you can just go on hooking up with both of us.”

“I haven’t hooked up with anybody,” objected Zoe. “Technically,” she added after seeing Mariah’s expression of disbelief.

“Technically?” Mariah rolled the word slowly off her tongue. “As in, ‘technically I’m still a virgin’?” She laughed when Zoe nodded. “I’m sorry, Zoe, I’m not being mean, but what’s the difference?”

“I haven’t had intercourse; you know, with a penis inside me. Everybody knows this other stuff doesn’t count; it’s just—like masturbating but with two people.”

Mariah wove her fingers together and cradled her chin on them. “I’m fascinated. So, is Dean ‘technically’ a virgin, too? What are you two waiting for—your honeymoon?”

Zoe blushed and shook her head. “No! I just don’t want to rush into anything serious I might regret later.” She gestured vaguely in the direction of the mall. “I saw how that worked for my friend, and she only took a crappy picture that didn’t hardly even show anything.”

“Zoe, it isn’t serious—it’s a cock. Like masturbating with a vibrator, but without batteries,” Mariah grinned. “And don’t act like you don’t know what I mean, because I got a good look and you’ve had something in there before.” Giggling at the thought, she continued, “Dean must be dying! You know, I could give him some relief and break him in for you—he’d still be just as good, or better...”

“This isn’t a joke!” Zoe screamed, stung by the thought of Dean with Mariah.

“Hey, calm down,” Mariah urged her, holding up her hands. “I’m just saying that both of you are made for sex; OMG, Zoe, you are so hot and it should be illegal to use a tongue like you do. I just don’t see a point in waiting, and you might regret the wasted time later.” The redhead smiled to underline her humor before adding, “and it’s a shame to keep Dean’s cock all to yourself if you aren’t going to use it.”

Zoe smiled sheepishly, not immune to compliments—especially when they came from somebody who was obviously more experienced and so sexy herself. “Sorry,” she apologized, “I guess I’m just a little insecure. Leave it alone, okay?” Mariah nodded, not that Zoe planned to trust her around Dean anyway.

She was bent over, putting on her shoes, when Zoe heard the faint reminder beep from the phone in her pocket. She’d missed the text message when it came in earlier.

“s&k po’d & w8ng 4 u. go 2 macys—shea”

“Some people can’t take a joke,” Mariah commented after Zoe relayed the message. “What do you think? Do you trust her?”

“Shea? Yeah, I think so. Let’s see what she says.” Zoe started typing, and got a response almost immediately. “She’s at the Macy’s mall entrance on the upper level; apparently Sheila and her pals have most of the exits staked out.” Mariah looked impatient, so the blonde shared a bit more of her thinking. “Shea doesn’t know what they’re planning, but I don’t want to mess with Sheila if I can avoid it. If we go past Shea, she’ll just tell everybody she didn’t see us and there’s no problem. Where did you park?”

“Over on the far end, outside Needless Markup.”

“That’s okay,” Zoe decided. “I’m near the mall entrance in the deck, but Macy’s isn’t that far. I can drive you around to your car.”

Mariah groused, “you certainly have interesting friends,” but joined Zoe in standing. She tucked the thong into the Victoria’s Secret bag and then picked up her bags and accepted one of the take-out boxes from Zoe.

“Hardly friends,” Zoe muttered. She typed a last message, “on way,” and pocketed her phone as they walked out. The pair exited through the restaurant’s smaller upstairs entrance and turned left; the anchor store came into view almost immediately, and it took Zoe only a minute to spot Shea’s pink and white coat near the top of the escalator just outside the store entrance. They passed within about 10 yards of Shea, who pointedly continued to scan the mall behind them and didn’t even glance at Zoe when the blonde smiled at her.

It took them several chilly minutes to cross part of the deck, descend a flight of stairs to the lower level, and locate her father’s car. Zoe unlocked the doors and snatched her coat to make room for Mariah in the passenger’s seat; she remembered the DVD as soon she saw the brown bag sitting there, but Mariah grabbed it and sat down before the blonde could do anything. Zoe shrugged and started the car, hoping the engine would warm up quickly.

Mariah started laughing hysterically as soon as she slid the DVD case out of the bag. “This picture makes me look like such a bimbo! I can’t believe you brought this with you, Zoe!” She looked over the case more carefully. “How did you find this, anyway? It’s not like my name is on it.”

Blushing, Zoe admitted, “I thought I recognized you on a different one, but couldn’t find it again. I found this by looking for the same distributor.”

Mariah laughed harder. “You collect my porno videos? I so misjudged you!”

“It’s not like that!” objected Zoe, but she was laughing too. “This is the first adult movie I ever saw, and I only bought it because they wouldn’t let me watch it otherwise. I’m not into kinky stuff like you.”

“Says the girl who just got off with another girl in a public restaurant in front of a total stranger! And don’t try to tell me you bought this at Target.”

“That,” said Zoe, trying to regain the high ground, “is evidence, and I protect my sources. Speaking of which, you never did tell me how it got made. Did TRAINCO have anything to do with it?”

Suddenly serious, Mariah silently looked at her for a long moment. “And what if I said yes? What would you do then?”

A car honked behind them, impatiently waiting for their parking space. “Screw you,” Zoe shouted. Putting the car in gear, she backed out and started towards the parking deck exit. “I’d blow the whistle on them,” she answered the redhead. “It’s illegal, and unethical, and they shouldn’t be taking advantage of us like that. Even those of us who don’t seem to mind it.”

“You’d never be able to prove it, you know, hypothetically, if it were true,” Mariah countered. “Not from just this, or even talking to me. Nobody would believe you.”

“Help me,” Zoe pleaded. “I know you know things about what’s going on; share them with me.”

The redhead considered. “Come with me to Spots sometime,” she finally offered. “Hell, bring Dean if you want to. Just play along; I think I could show you something you’d like to see.”

“I’ll think about it,” replied Zoe, hesitant in her turn. She relished the thought of making progress in her investigation, but an invitation to “play along” with Mariah made her wary—especially with Dean involved. As she’d learned again today, Mariah brought out parts of herself she wasn’t sure about and didn’t seem to be able to control.

Zoe thought about it even more after she’d dropped Mariah at her car, exchanged a parting kiss, and watched the redhead drive away. After calling home with a status report, she worried over the issue the entire drive back. Was there some safer, more controllable, way to find out what she wanted?