The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prospects

Virtual Scott <>

February

Zoe pushed cereal around her bowl and reviewed her plans for the day. The business about the nurse had been percolating in the back of her head for awhile now, and it seemed that today was as good a day as any to follow up on it.

It defied reasonable belief a body piercing operation like Paige described could be located at Hyde without raising a stink. Of course, Zoe knew by now that just writing about it would be worthless; an editorial black hole existed to swallow every article she produced.

As Zoe figured it, actually getting a piercing would provide incontrovertible evidence of official complicity. It’d be much better than Paige’s unsubstantiated word. Dean could even photograph it. She squirmed in anticipation at the thought of showing Dean.

The puzzle she’d been working on was what kind of piercing to get. Zoe thought it should be, well, sexual; something noteworthy. Nobody would care about a pierced ear, or navel, or eyebrow, or whatever. Nipple piercings like Paige were out—there was no way Zoe could hide those from her parents, even without the chain. A casual glance at her mother’s hard nipples poking dimples in her thin blouse as she loaded the dishwasher confirmed anything there would be pretty visible.

Getting pierced “down there” like Mariah seemed, well, a little radical. She’d have to expose herself to somebody for it, even if it was in a clinical setting. It wasn’t like Zoe wanted to get pierced; it was just for a story and the information.

She’d finally decided a tongue stud seemed like the way to go. It wouldn’t show much, and she could pretend to have a cold or something for a few days if it was swollen. Plus, Zoe thought, she’d really have something to show Dean—it could be his Valentine’s Day gift.

Becky Ryan returned her daughter’s smile. She’d been a little worried that Zoe had seemed down after the holidays, and it was good to know she was enjoying school again.

Zoe knocked gently on the frosted glass door labeled “Nurse Station / Urgent Care—Shefali Patel, RN” before opening it.

“Come in, please,” invited an attractive woman in a trim white lab coat. “I’m Nurse Patel, but I hope you will call me Shefali. Please lock the door behind you and tell me how I can assist you.” She gestured to an armchair beside her cleared desk. “First, may I please see your badge?”

Zoe handed it over, uncertainly. The nurse inspected it and plugged it into a reader, then studied the popup on her monitor. “Thank you, Zoe; you may have your badge back now.” She noticed the teen’s hesitancy. “Do not be concerned. I merely have confirmed you are an active student here and are eligible for service.”

“Is there a record of my visit?”

“Of course; we keep careful records. But they all constitute part of your medical history, which is stringently protected by law. In fact, I am proud to say TRAINCO also observes EU regulations, which are even more stringent than HIPPA requirements in some respects. Nobody other than the two of us will see your records without a court order.”

“Not even my parents?” Zoe asked dubiously.

Shefali checked the monitor. “No. The system shows that when you registered, they waived custodial rights with respect to your medical care, and you did not elect to grant them access to your medical records.” Zoe’s mind boggled at that statement. Apparently she and her mother had not examined that stack of fine print closely enough! “Now please, be at ease. What brought you here today?”

“I heard you can do piercings?” Zoe asked, a bit uncertainly. “A friend told me about it.”

“Oh, yes!” Shefali confirmed happily. “I can perform a wide variety of cosmetic and personal hygiene procedures. I have a brochure, if you would care to examine it.”

It was a long list, starting with inoculations, acne treatments, contraceptives and pregnancy testing, pedicures, manicures, and quickly graduating to words Zoe did not recognize. “Can I take this with me?”

“Regretfully, no. We wish to avoid needlessly upsetting those in the community who would otherwise be prone to interfere with the choices of others who share different beliefs.”

“That makes sense,” Zoe agreed. “I just don’t understand half of the things you have listed here!”

“So true!” The nurse had a musical laugh. “The medical community likes to be its own little club! But, I am here to interpret for you. I believe you mentioned a piercing? What kind are you interested in?”

“I was thinking of a tongue stud,” Zoe said.

“Oh yes, an excellent choice! Attractive, and very useful too, for a young lady such as yourself,” Shefali added with a knowing look. “For you, I think I would recommend our standard barbell. Are you very familiar with these types of appliances?”

“Not at all,” admitted the teen.

“Well, I will tell you for your information. Our exclusive system has several benefits compared to what you may find available elsewhere.” She rummaged in a cabinet drawer and extracted a small box. “Here is what you get. Unlike some other models, this one unscrews like so”—she demonstrated—“so it is possible to remove or replace it, although it takes some practice to master.”

Shefali dropped the barbell a few inches to the desktop, where it bounced quietly a few times before coming to a rest. “Very importantly, our studs are coated with a proprietary cushioning layer that also has the same antimicrobial properties as surgical steel! This means you will not risk chipping your pretty teeth accidentally.”

She picked up the barbell and replaced it in the box. “Lastly, our advanced installation process allows me to place the stud in your tongue with much less trauma and dramatically faster recovery time than conventional piercing. Most people experience almost no swelling at all, which is how we are able to avoid temporary use of a longer post.”

Zoe picked up the box and looked at it. The general process sounded in line with what Paige had intimated, and sounded less threatening than she’d expected. “So this is it?”

“Well, not this exact stud,” Shefali explained, “it is not sterilized. But I do recommend the ball to begin with. You will find it has all the sensation you desire, without the edges and corners some users find annoying. You may always replace the balls with another shape in the future, if you desire.”

“I want to get this one,” Zoe decided. “What do I have to do next?”

“Well, we can do that now; the procedure is very quick.” The nurse tapped a couple of keys and studied her monitor. “Hmmm, but I see we will need to do a physical first.”

“What?” Zoe hadn’t planned on that. “A physical? Why?”

“To make sure you are in good physical health. I do not wish to play games with your body, Zoe. If you got an infection, you could become very sick. And it is good to be proactive and have a baseline for you. This too is not a very strenuous procedure. If I keep you long enough that you are late for your next class, I will give you a medical tardy slip your teacher will accept.”

“Let’s get on with it, then.”

“Try to sound more excited, Zoe! I am not an ogre, am I?” Shefali opened the rear door of the office. “Here is the exam room; please remove your clothes and sit on the table, and I will be with you momentarily.”

Zoe looked around the small room. She had hung her jacket and ID badge on a wall hook and was unbuttoning her blouse when Shefali rejoined her, carrying a sealed stud box and an electronic tablet. It was hard to continue undressing in the presence of a stranger, personable as she was, but the nurse seemed sensitive to her mood and pointedly studied the tablet rather than Zoe.

The teen didn’t realize it, but that was because the database record for Ryan, Zoe contained flagged special instructions, in addition to her standard physical measurements and inoculation history, and Shefali was considering them carefully.

“Underwear too, please, Zoe,” Shefali directed after a quick glance.

Zoe was glad she was wearing black bikinis today, which didn’t show dampness easily, and that it was still early in the day.

“You are a beautiful young lady, Zoe,” the nurse complimented her. “This will not take a minute, I assure you.” It actually took rather more than a minute, and was far more thorough than the last examination Zoe had received from her family doctor. It was particularly disconcerting to have Shefali peering closely at her legs, armpits, and pubic area.

Finally Shefali announced, “well, Zoe, you are in excellent health.” She consulted the notes she’d entered on the tablet again. “However, there are a few things I would like to discuss with you.”

Zoe nodded nervously.

“First, I detect some dryness on your legs. This probably is from hot showers and too much use of soap, which dries your skin. It is nothing to be concerned about, but I think some moisturizing would help with that and keep your skin from cracking.”

“Also, I found a few ingrown hairs above your pubic mound and under your armpits. You have shaved there, yes?”

Oh God, thought Zoe, how embarrassing. She nodded again. “I had to trim a bit more for the new two-piece swimsuits.”

“I thought so. Shaving is not good for your skin, Zoe.”

“How can that be?” Zoe asked. “Everybody shaves all the time, and nothing ever happens.”

“No, no,” Shefali objected, waving a finger back and forth. “People thought cigarette smoking was okay once also, yes, and they were mistaken. This is not so bad a thing as that.” She pulled up a diagram on the tablet and showed it to the teen.

“You see? Getting scraped by a razor like that damages the skin, irritating it and making it more vulnerable to infections. Additionally, the hair remains and grows back, like a weed when you just break it off instead of uprooting it. The regrown hair actually may become thicker and coarser than it was before, and if it is trapped below the skin and becomes ingrown, it can cause blackheads or worse problems. It is better to remove the hair permanently.”

“You mean waxing, or electrolysis?” Zoe asked. What she’d heard about both left her feeling it would be better to just leave the hair alone.

“Those techniques are unnecessarily painful and slow, and do not work so well,” stated the nurse. “I recommend use of a special depilatory cream.”

The blonde wrinkled her nose. “Like Nair? That stuff is nasty!”

Shefali grimaced too. “Yes, I would agree with you. For stripping paint perhaps, but not for a woman’s skin! No, we have a proprietary formula”— Zoe seemed to be hearing that phrase a lot—“that is far superior. It will moisturize and strengthen your skin, while removing your unwanted hair permanently and painlessly. It is very popular.”

Zoe looked down at herself. “How permanent is ‘permanent’?” She’d remembered waiting for her tuft to sprout at puberty, and wasn’t sure she was ready to say goodbye to it forever.

The woman followed her gaze. “Completely permanent, I must say. You have a choice to make, Zoe. For myself, I would say to remove it; it is much easier to care for. But you must decide for yourself.”

She thought about it. What would she look like, bare? Like Mariah, perhaps? “Take it all off,” Zoe said, suddenly enthusiastic.

“You are sure? This is not a decision you can reverse.”

Zoe nodded.

“Very good,” Shefali congratulated her. “Now, this will be a little messy but not so bad. First, let’s do up your hair and get it all under this cap, yes? We do not want to remove any of this.”

Zoe donned the shower cap and checked carefully to make sure her tresses were completely tucked into it.

Meanwhile, the nurse had donned some elbow-length gloves and looked like she was ready to start painting a house. “Okay, Zoe, all I need is for you to stand here, with your legs apart like so and remain still. Do not be disconcerted; I must touch you all over to make sure the cream is completely distributed.”

With that, she removed the lid from a bucket and began painting a faintly cool purple gel down Zoe’s arm, using what appeared to be a normal paint brush. Using broad strokes, Shefali progressively covered nearly all of the girl’s body from shoulders to toes. “Now the mess,” Shefali announced. Setting the brush aside, she dipped both hands in the bucket and began to spread more of the gel across Zoe, working out from the brush strokes and massaging it across every inch of her skin below the neck.

It was particularly embarrassing for Zoe to feel the nurse massaging the gel around and into her crotch. The only saving grace was that Shefali remained cheerfully impersonal even when she slathered a handful of gel on Zoe’s butt and worked it down the length of her crack, even to the point of gliding fingers briefly into her anus and vagina.

“All done!” Shefali announced. “That was not so bad, yes?”

“It was okay, I guess,” admitted Zoe.

“Good! Now, if you use the shower here”—the nurse pushed open the door with her back—“to rinse all of that off, I will clean up out here and then we will take care of your tongue.”

Zoe lumbered carefully into the stall and started the water. It became warm almost immediately, and she washed off the gel under the spray. It melted away from her skin effortlessly, her skin tingling under the pounding of the water. Although she looked for it, Zoe didn’t see any hair going down the drain. But when she finished, she didn’t see any hair on her body, either.

The blonde ran a hand down one arm. Her hand felt smooth, soft, skin gliding under it. Her arm felt a trail of tingles where the fingertips passed, raising goose bumps momentarily. She shivered. “Shefali, is it normal for my skin to be more sensitive?”

“Sometimes,” the nurse answered from the exam room. “I believe the sensation will diminish in a little bit.” Actually, it wouldn’t diminish at all, but presumably Principal Edwards had his reasons for directing her to use this instead of the more neutral depilatory cream.

Zoe turned off the water and started toweling herself dry. Embarrassingly, her nipples became tight and erect almost immediately after she started rubbing down her breasts. She carefully patted the rest of her body dry, but her bare mound was equally sensitive. Her totally exposed sex was flowered open in glistening readiness. When she removed the shower cap, Zoe was sure she could feel every individual hair that brushed her neck and shoulders.

She wrapped the towel about herself and padded back to the exam room, where Shefali was waiting for her. Zoe’s hopes for a dignified escape were crushed.

“Come, come, and let us see how you look! How can we tell anything with you wrapped up like that?” Shefali held out an imperious hand.

Very, very, reluctantly, Zoe let the towel fall away from her body and handed it to the nurse. It felt totally different than being naked in front of somebody with a sexual interest in her. Totally humiliating, actually.

“Yes, I see,” Shefali observed, making an additional note on her pad. “Tell me, does this hurt?” She ran a fingertip from Zoe’s navel down to just above her pussy. Zoe’s insides clenched and a glistening dewdrop of feminine nectar dripped on the floor.

Zoe replied, “no,” as she felt the heat of her blush. “It doesn’t hurt at all—it’s just really sensitive.”

“You can get dressed, then. Hop up on the table when you are done.” Another note went into the electronic pad, and Shefali pulled on a new pair of surgical gloves.

Not needing to be told twice, Zoe quickly donned her clothes. They felt a bit prickly, except for her bikinis, which were on their way to becoming sodden. Finally she had arrived at the point of her visit.

“Now, this is a little tricky,” Shefali warned her after arranging the tray to her satisfaction. “You open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I will numb it with this swab, then hold your tongue here and insert the stud and first ball. I then attach the other ball. After a moment, you can rinse your mouth and we are done! Are you ready?”

For her answer, Zoe opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

“Very good!” Shefali praised her, dabbing some green gunk on it. As promised, Zoe lost sensation in her tongue almost immediately. The nurse grabbed something—Zoe couldn’t feel a thing—with her forceps, and then pushed another instrument into her crowded mouth. “Open wide! Hold still!”

There was a faint “thunk” and the instruments were removed, as the nurse admonished her, “don’t move! Don’t move!” Then Shefali attaching the other ball with a few deft turns of the hand.

“Congratulations, Zoe, that was very well done. Now you have only one task left. I need you to rinse your mouth with this water, and spit it out in the sink, without biting your tongue.” She used a small bulb syringe to squirt the water into Zoe’s mouth.

Gingerly closing her lips, Zoe swished the water around and walked to the sink. She spit into it, then looked into the small wall mirror above it and opened her mouth. The silver ball glistened atop her tongue.

“Hw lnn wll ii be iith waaay?” she lisped.

Shefali laughed. “About five minutes.” She led the way back into the waiting room. “You were an excellent patient, Zoe! Don’t forget I’m here if you need me.”

“Thanks, Sefaai,” Zoe said, almost normally. She suspected her skin was going to take as much getting used to as the stud.

After spending lunch with Shefali, Zoe had to suffer impatiently through her chemistry class before she could hunt for Dean at the yearbook room. She still wasn’t sure if the sensitivity of her skin had diminished, or she’d just grown a little more accustomed to it. Whatever the case, there was no way she was going to wait any longer than necessary to get some badly-needed release.

Zoe couldn’t bear to suffer through another period. “Ms. Petersen, can I borrow Dean? I had an idea for some pictures to go with that article you wanted, but I think the angle of the sun will be wrong if we wait.”

The teacher smiled. “I don’t think that would be a problem, Zoe. Joanne, will that interfere with what you’d planned to work on today?”

“Oh, like, whatever, Zoe.”

Zoe didn’t waste another instant in dragging Dean off to the library. He obviously sensed her excuse was a fabrication, but welcomed any time to spend with her. She found one of the team study rooms empty and appropriated it, marking the reservation sheet for the rest of the day.

“Okay, what gives?” Dean asked with easy humor.

“I visited the nurse today,” Zoe responded, “and what Paige says is true. I got proof!”

“What proof?” the suddenly curious boy inquired.

“This”—she stuck out her tongue so he could see the stud in it—“for one.” He looked fascinated, already considering the possibilities, and Zoe eyed the growing bulge in his pants.

Zoe reached beneath her skirt and pushed her dripping panties down her legs, then stepped out of them. “And for another... this.” She raised the skirt to display her bare mons and her slippery readiness.

“God, Zoe,” he gasped. His look of naked desire made her even hotter, and his pants were actually tenting.

He started fumbling with his zipper, and Zoe knelt to help pull his slacks down and off. Like many of the students, Dean hadn’t bothered with underwear today. His rigid cock stood out from his body, but Zoe was appalled to find bite marks on it!

“Dean!” she shouted, then guessed the likely perpetrator. “Mariah did this, didn’t she?”

When he nodded guiltily, she almost started to cry. “Why? Why couldn’t you control yourself?”

“I did control myself,” he protested angrily. “Listen, it wasn’t what you think.” He tried to calm himself, watching Zoe pace away from him with her arms wrapped around herself. Finally she turned back to listen.

“It was the end of lunch; I was pissing with the guys.” Zoe nodded unwillingly. The potted palm by the door was long gone, but now there a few tables almost always populated by girls who, for whatever incomprehensible reason, were willing to drink the urine of all comers.

“Anyway, Mariah was there. You know how she is. She made a play, claimed she had an understanding with you, but all she got from me was piss.” Dean’s frustration started surfacing. “I’m the one standing here with fucking bites—very painful, thank you—on my cock, and you’re standing there condemning me for something I didn’t even do!”

“Look, Zoe, I’m still a virgin, and I want my first time to be with you, but I can’t wait forever!” He walked over to her, appeal on his face and rampant need jutting between his legs.

“I just don’t know...” she temporized.

“Well, I fucking do!” he snapped, and pushed her backwards onto the table. Zoe screamed a denial as Dean threw himself on top of her, the head of his cock pushing at her before finding her entrance and forcing its way inside.

Zoe screamed a second time as he stretched her. Dean was bigger than her dildo, but she could feel herself creaming around him. He bucked once or twice, and Zoe screamed a third time, orgasming wildly beneath him. The feel of her muscles clenching him spastically set off Dean’s climax, and he jetted wad after wad of cum into her.

It wasn’t enough, not for either of them. Zoe pushed Dean back onto his feet, and then slid forward off the table to squat on the floor and take him in her talented mouth. She’d always been a great cocksucker, but with the stud, she was beyond awesome—and Dean was still massively aroused by the situation. It didn’t take much time to bring him to another orgasm. Zoe cleaned him carefully, enjoying his hot spunk.

Dean’s cock softened slightly in her mouth, and he began pissing into Zoe. The taste exploded on her tongue, and after a surprised instant, she realized it satisfied some craving she hadn’t known she had.

Zoe started gulping down the warm piss, excited again. Creamy jism was dripping from her gash and it didn’t take many strokes of her fingers against her oh-so-sensitive clit to bring herself off again.

Dean was dry, but Zoe couldn’t get enough of him. Coating a finger with the scalding lube dripping from her, she worked it into his ass to massage his prostate. She felt a new frisson of excitement and anticipation as he instantly went quivering rock-hard in her mouth.

She was shocked when he pulled out of her grasp and stepped away, leaving her mouth gaping. Why was he stopping just when he was getting so nice and hard again? Zoe tried to focus on the words he was shaping with his mouth.

“...are you deaf? Do you want Mrs. Jones to catch us like this?” Dean asked her again.

“Zoe, is everything okay in there?” the librarian called, knocking on the door. “Did you hear the last bell ring?”

God, the bus! Where had the time gone? “Thanks, Mrs. Jones! I guess I just lost track of time; I’ll be right out!” What had she been thinking? She hadn’t been thinking, Zoe realized. And there wasn’t time for it now. She grabbed her underwear and made an attempt to wipe herself off—oh God, that felt so good—and tossed the soiled garment in the trashcan. It looked like she was making a habit of losing underwear in that building.

Dean got a quick kiss goodbye as he was hopping into his pants, and then Zoe was flying out the door to the bus stop.

Behind her, Dean hesitated, and then retrieved the abandoned underwear from the trashcan. He was painfully hard, desperate with desire, and mentally kicking himself for being so stupid. How could he have forced Zoe like that? Having gone all the way, how could he have stopped her when he did? Her aroma still filled the air, driving him wild.

Dean brought her panties to his face and inhaled, then began licking and sucking the sodden fabric, driven to a frenzy by the feminine juices mixed with his own discharge. Unlike his solo sessions at home, no anal stimulation was required to drive the teen into a paroxysm of release that left him doubled over momentarily in pain as slime began geisering onto the wall beside the doorway.

“Are you okay?” Mrs. Jones asked from the doorway, surprising him. As he looked up, her expression flashed rapidly from concern to disapproval to surprise. Her hands flew to her crotch, but not quickly enough to disguise the rapidly spreading wet spot there, and she fled.

Dean rapidly finished dressing and likewise made a hurried departure, Zoe’s underwear still in his possession.

Zoe spent a largely sleepless night pondering how she’d reached her present situation. Whatever she’d actually said the previous afternoon, it was clear from the way she juiced up thinking about it that she’d gotten exactly what she wanted from Dean. Examined by any standard she’d have used in previous years, it was as good as rape, plain and simple. What happened after that seemed perverse and degrading, even now.

The conundrum was, it was a perverse degradation she was looking forward to repeating. Zoe’s mouth felt dry. Could the entire universe have swung so badly out of kilter without her noticing?

She thought, then, about going to her parents—or somebody—and telling them what she knew. Zoe knew they’d freak out and yank her away from Hyde; probably to a reform school somewhere! And possibly she was just exaggerating matters in her own mind. Zoe resolved to wait, and look around with fresh eyes, and talk with Dean. She recalled him saying something about Mariah, but she’d been so wired with anger and desire that she’d never gotten the details.

School the next day was a sobering eye-opener. It was as if Zoe had woken from a dream, but the dream was still going on around her. Nothing really seemed that different from the previous days, but now it felt twisted and unnatural.

Claudia had a dreamy expression on her face when they met at the bus stop, and masturbated herself almost continuously on the ride to school. Zoe oozed sympathetic desire into her panties but forced herself to behave. Most of the boys drank heavily from their water bottles from the moment they boarded the bus, and not a few of the girls tracked every movement of those bottles with eager expressions.

From the moment Zoe walked through the security gate and into the building, the smell of urine was everywhere, but it was a sweet, heady, intoxicating scent. She couldn’t turn a corner without stumbling into another girl nursing from some boy’s cock.

In geography, they had a pop quiz. The silent scritch-scritch of pencils was broken by the sound of running water when Crystal suddenly wet herself, soaking her skirt and leaving a spreading puddle beneath her chair. It didn’t seem to faze her, as she continued to stare at the quiz while chewing on her pencil eraser, or any of the other students. Ms. Anders looked up from the papers she was grading for only a moment.

Second hour was complete chaos. Coach Gold was nowhere to be seen, and the junior girls milled about in the locker room, mostly naked. An argument about fisting evolved into an impromptu competition; Paige quickly volunteered to take measurements. Zoe changed into her bikini and went looking for the boys.

She found them by the pool. The juniors, and what looked a few senior holdovers from the previous hour, clustered beside the diving boards. Nearly everybody was drinking copiously from several large coolers of TRAINCO’s Gatorade equivalent. Zoe could hear Shefali saying “proprietary formula” in her mind.

The blonde approached unnoticed, as everybody’s attention was focused on the action on the deck. Most of the boys in the center of the crowd were naked. As she watched, Kevin stepped onto a short platform aligned with the end of the pool and fisted himself a few times. His erect cock looked huge. One of the other boys measured the distance from the ground to the root of his cock with a tape measure and called, “4 feet even!” before stepping back.

Amid shouted encouragement and cheers, Kevin angled his penis and began to pee, lofting himself slightly to try and extend the arch of his golden stream. Zoe thought it went a shockingly long distance, although the commentary she heard as it was measured with a tape suggested it wasn’t one of the best efforts of the morning.

Zoe finally caught sight of Dean, thankfully near the rear of the crowd, and sidled over to tug on his arm. “Dean!” she whispered.

He turned, chugging a drink, smiled at her, and wiped his mouth on an arm. “Zoe! Am I glad to see you!” He stepped with her slightly away from the others. “Are you okay?” Dean asked with concern. “I feel bad about yesterday. I mean, I know what I did wasn’t really right.”

Zoe grimaced. “I think we both got what we wanted, Dean.” A glance downward at the offending body part revealed he was partially erect and nearly ready to extend out of his briefs. She really wanted to stroke him, but refrained. “I wasn’t thinking too clearly yesterday, either.” She smiled her forgiveness at him. “Listen, what did Mariah tell you at lunch? I wasn’t really listening yesterday,” she sheepishly admitted.

“Something about Spots,” Dean said. “There’s something going on there, something hidden that only a few people know about. She can get us in the door.”

“Us, or you?” Zoe asked with a tinge of jealousy.

“Us,” he clarified. “Mariah specifically told me the invitation was for you, but that maybe you’d listen if it came from me instead of her.”

Zoe couldn’t imagine how anything at Spots could account for what was happening around her—but the offer was the only tangible lead she had. The question was, should she wait and try to learn more on her own, or go to somebody now?

Coach Zegmet shouted, “855 milliliters—a new record!” and his voice was drowned out by cheering boys. “Give the man a prize!” Zoe realized some of the others had noticed her. So had the coach.

“You, girl! Get over here!” he ordered.

She thought about running, but Dean held her back. “Don’t make waves! Remember the invitation—we don’t want anybody wondering about you.”

Silently cursing her luck, Zoe walked onto the wet patio. She was acutely conscious of the many eyes and dicks pointed at her.

“Girl,” Coach Zegmet addressed her while slapping the lanky youth next to him on the back, “you are looking at the champion pisser of Hyde High! Why don’t you show him a little respect and have a taste of what he’s offering?” The request was clearly intended as an order, and the crowd cut off any chance of escape.

She squatted, trying to stay out of the puddles, and sucked him into her mouth. He tasted different, but not bad. “Oh man,” he exclaimed, growing hard, “she’s got a stud; this feels fucking awesome!” He grabbed the back of her head and started fucking Zoe’s face.

The first stream of urine hit her back a minute later. It was quickly joined by others. Zoe couldn’t see anything, but it felt as if a dozen or more of the boys were directing their piss across every inch of her body. She concentrated on the rigid rod between her lips, urging it to give her its milky seed.

The inevitable conclusion to that quest arrived shortly, and Zoe’s mouth filled with delicious gooey spunk. She savored the taste before swallowing, and let her benefactor pull away from her.

An unexpected shove made her lose her balance. Zoe rolled to the ground, coming to rest on her back. The circle of boys began hosing down her previously dry breasts, and the irregular pressure of urine raining onto her crotch made her pant.

Two of the senior boys knelt at either side of her so they could lift Zoe into a half-sitting position. The barrage stopped and Zoe looked up to see Kevin straddle her, penis dripping on her stomach, and heft a large laboratory jar nearly full of urine. “Coach said you needed to sample Tad’s piss,” he taunted her.

From the corner of her eye, Zoe saw Dean standing in the front rank of onlookers. With a sense of betrayal, she realized he was urgently stroking his hard tool as he watched her degradation.

Zoe had no further attention to spare. Kevin began pouring the urine on her face, while his accomplices held her head in place. The torrent was far stronger than the blonde could cope with, and she choked for air while simultaneously trying to swallow as much of the golden elixir as she could. Some part of her wanted it, but Zoe was furious at being forced this way.

Then it was over. The boys simply left her lying there, soaked and streaked with semen, and the coach herded them off to the showers. Dean remained behind and offered her a hand up.

“Dean,” Zoe suggested, “I think there’s too much going on here for us to handle. I think maybe we should tell somebody and try to get the school closed down.”

“Why?” he asked, clearly surprised. “We both know TRAINCO is a crock, but the school itself is great! You’ve written that yourself, many times. We could get into the internship program—there’s nothing like it anywhere in the country! We’re getting the best high school education money can buy!”

“Education!” screamed Zoe. “This is no education! Look at me—what kind of life am I being prepared for? Am I going to intern in a brothel?!” She wiped a sticky rivulet from her eyebrow with a finger.

Dean looked—and fisted his erect organ, making the tip drip. “You look pretty hot to me!” Before she could explode, he added, “Kidding! Seriously, you’re an investigative journalist, and a damn good one. Even if nobody but you, me, and Ms. Petersen knows it. We’re a great team. Have confidence in yourself, Zoe; we can do this.”

Zoe wasn’t so sure. The words were compelling, but did Dean have to stroke himself and look at her like that the entire time he was talking? Relenting, she pulled him towards her and he pushed the crotch of bikini bottoms aside, spearing her against the wall. The pounding of her back against the rough stucco and the delicious feel of Dean spreading her brought Zoe off quickly. He convulsed and filled her with a load of thick seed that seemed like it would never end, to the accompaniment of giggles and hushed whispers as members of the incoming sophomore swim class watched in awe. He really did have a big cock, she thought, watching it pull out of her. The other girls watched closely too, many of them apparently peeing themselves with excitement.

She could wait a day, at least. She’d been patient this long. But no longer than she needed to, Zoe decided. For once leaving Dean to the eager tongues of the JV girls, she tugged her suit back in place and paced into the locker room.

Disdaining the showers, she marched resolutely to the physics lab. Even by Hyde standards, the junior’s disheveled appearance warranted second looks. Zoe flung open the door and stomped into the class, disrupting the lecture in progress.

Mariah’s puzzled expression shifted to a beatific smile when she realized the sopped and dripping girl covered in male spunk approaching her was Zoe.

“8 PM,” the junior stated tersely.

“9”, retorted the senior. She stroked a fingertip across the point of Zoe’s breast, enjoying the way the blonde caught her breath. “The wait will be good for you. And, Zoe—dress to kill; it is the Valentine’s Dance, after all.”

“Fine.” Zoe walked out the same way she’d entered, with a parting, “sorry for the interruption.”

Zoe walked into Spots that evening looking like a TRAINCO wet dream. A near-sighted spectator might be forgiven for thinking she was wearing her usual uniform, but that was far from the case. The pinstripe skirt was much too short, for one, barely longer than the uniform jacket. The white blouse was entirely absent. She wore her favorite red fuck-me heels. They happened to match the red lace half-bra that supported Zoe’s breasts without covering her sensitive nipples, but the buttoned jacket covered most of her chest, and a tie consisting entirely of silver sequins obscured her cleavage.

She wore red lace bikini panties, not too lacy, to catch any moisture; they weren’t the thong that came with the bra, but Zoe had found the racier lingerie rubbed her tingling privates to the point of aroused distraction. Long dangly earrings reproduced the tie in miniature. She’d gone next door and allowed Claudia to apply mascara and eyeliner, in addition to vivid red lipstick.

Privately, Zoe thought the spray glitter was complete overkill. She was not Britney Spears, for God’s sake. The hair was bad enough, but Claudia had wanted to do Zoe’s entire body. The older girl had thought it was hilarious when she sprayed her bare privates and Zoe had orgasmed on the spot. She’d flatly refused to use any more, and had wiped off what she could, but that wasn’t enough. Payback would be a bitch, she vowed.

Dean was dressed in much more subdued fashion, but Zoe really liked look of those tight slacks on him. She’d caressed him through the material on the drive over, leaving the outline of his engorged penis clearly visible. A little suffering for him would be good; she still hadn’t entirely forgiven him for that morning.

Zoe had wondered more than once what Mariah would wear, but was flabbergasted to see her dressed virtually identically to herself! The hair color was different, and there was no glitter in it—damn Claudia, anyway—but otherwise it was like looking at herself in a mirror.

“Why, Zoe,” the redhead exclaimed as she sashayed over, “we’re wearing the same outfit—how embarrassing!” She gave Dean a welcoming kiss, squeezing his cock as she brushed his lips with hers. Then Mariah repeated the process with Zoe, who shifted her hip to ward off the hand that quested briefly under her skirt. “Don’t look too surprised; Paige isn’t the only one who can hack computers. And I know where you like to shop.”

Mariah took up her position beside Dean so the two girls framed him like bookends, and urged them across the club. Zoe saw any number of knowing looks as people accepted the coordinated outfits as evidence of collusion. Well, she’d given up on fruitless denials weeks ago, anyway.

They reached the mysterious door marked “Reserved for Private Parties Only,” and Mariah pushed it open. The room grew suddenly quiet as the door closed, cutting off noise from outside. The click of Mariah setting the lock was easily audible.

Zoe and Dean looked around curiously. The room was furnished like a cozy, if spacious, private study, and empty except for the three teenagers. The entire left-hand wall was a single mirror, making the room look twice as big as it was.

“Come and have a drink,” Mariah invited them, moving to a tray sitting on the desk. She handed two of the tall glasses to Dean and Zoe before picking up the last one for herself. “Cheers,” the redhead toasted, “to good friends and better times.”

Zoe sipped her drink but stopped after the first taste. “What is this?”

Mariah knocked back about a third of her glass. “Just the usual swill, but I spiked it with urine. I prefer it from girls as a mixer, because I think it has a fuller taste and more body. I made this myself; do you like it? Oh come on, Zoe, just try it.”

To be polite, Zoe took another sip. It actually wasn’t that bad; it certainly tasted better than what she’d been forced to drink that morning, but perhaps it was just the ambiance.

“Where’s the rest of the party?” Dean asked.

Mariah laughed lightly. “It’s just us here tonight. I thought that would be more... intimate.”

Zoe pushed to the point of the meeting. “Then what it is you wanted to tell us?”

“Tell you?” Mariah took another long drink. “I wasn’t planning to tell you anything. I want to show you things.”

“What things? Where?” asked Zoe, suspiciously. There was no place to set down her glass without getting closer to Mariah, so she took another drink instead. Maybe it was an acquired taste; it did seem smoother.

“Oh, Zoe,” Mariah laughed again. “Some day the light will come on and you’ll see it. Everything I want to show you is right here.”

Dean re-examined the room more thoughtfully as he finished his drink. There was nothing that looked noteworthy or out of place, and no filing cabinets or computers that might hold interesting information. “Is this a trick?” demanded Zoe.

Mariah set down her empty glass and walked towards them again. Zoe, not wanting to be the odd person out, drained the remainder of her glass in a single swallow, but kept her focus on the other girl.

“I think it’s long past time we got to know each other. There’s been friction in the past, and I know some of that is because I didn’t recognize the relationship you two have.” She looked compellingly at Zoe.

“We can be friends, Zoe. Let’s get to know each other, together, and learn to enjoy each other’s company. I can show you some things; you can show me some things; we’ll both have what we came for.”

Zoe nodded, and Dean followed her lead.

“Good.” Mariah’s face wore the beautiful pixie smile that Zoe found so attractive. “Let’s start with a simple little ice-breaker game.” She turned to retrieve a deck of cards from the shelf beside the desk, and shuffled the deck twice. Fanning the cards in her hand, she held them out to them face-down. “Each of you, pick a card.”

They both complied with the harmless request, which incidentally drew them closer together. Mariah chose a card for herself. “What did you draw?”

Zoe had the queen of hearts; Dean had drawn the five of spades; and Mariah revealed the two of clubs.

“Zoe, you remember our mirror game, don’t you?” Mariah brushed her own nipple casually, but the reminder was unnecessary.

“Yes, why?” Dean looked a little confused, but Zoe had never really explained everything that had happened to her in that encounter.

“We’re going to play it again. Now Dean, you drew the middle card, so you get to be our mirror. Zoe and I are the images on each side of you; whatever one of us does, so does the other. We stop when you want to.”

Mariah tossed the cards on the desk, including the king of diamonds she had palmed. “I admit I stacked the deck this time,” she giggled. “With the two of us looking so drop-dead gorgeous, how could art not imitate life?” She stepped to Dean’s side, bracing herself on his arm, and planted a kiss on his cheek, one heel kicked back in the air.

“Zoe!”

The junior mimicked the pose, leaving some of her lipstick on his cheek.

“Good girl! Now it’s your turn!” encouraged Mariah.

Zoe held onto his upper arm and pushed her butt out, legs straight, before pouting.

Mariah pulled herself against Dean and slid her crotch down his leg until she squatted beside him. Duplicating that maneuver got Zoe a little excited, but she remembered she needed to stay in control. For her turn, she rose, took a step back, and unbuttoned her jacket.

Looking faintly disappointed, Mariah mirrored her, but then removed the jacket entirely. Zoe shucked hers, and thought about what to do next. Dean was looking back and forth between them in obvious approval. The blonde discarded her bra; the lace made her itch anyway.

Mariah was topless now also, except for the sequined tie. Zoe thought she looked so beautiful, and it excited her to realize she herself was equally hot.

Mariah pulled on both nipples. Dirty pool, thought Zoe; her breasts tightened as she tugged her own stiff buds. “Don’t I get anything out of this?” Dean asked.

Zoe stepped in and planted a hand on his straining member, squeezing it through his pants. A moment later, Mariah’s hand covered hers and squeezed again. Zoe could feel Dean’s reaction. Mariah unfastened Dean’s belt. How did she mirror that? Zoe wondered.

She settled for an approximation, and popped the waist button before unzipping him. Zoe caught Mariah’s approving nod, and in unison the two girls pulled his pants to the floor, freeing Dean’s trembling penis. It looked good enough to eat, the tip already glistening.

Zoe tried to remember whose turn it was. Hers, apparently; Mariah was waiting. She ran her tongue up his leg from knee to hip. Mariah followed but rose to suck at his nipple through his shirt. Zoe teased the other nipple before kissing him on the mouth, sliding her tongue out to meet his.

She didn’t like it so much when Mariah kissed him the same way, but fair was fair. Mariah placed Dean’s hand under her skirt. Zoe couldn’t see what happened, but obviously Dean knew. He reached for her and cupped her mound through her sodden panties, which made her whole body throb.

Wanting more, Zoe tore away her underwear and pushed Dean’s fingers into her creaming channel, riding him. A pleased Mariah was only too happy to mirror her. Dean’s cock was pulsing precum down its head and his breathing was hoarse.

Mariah removed Dean’s fingers and lifted them to her mouth, licking and sucking them clean. Zoe didn’t hesitate to follow the redhead’s lead; the taste of her own juices excited her even more.

Struck by inspiration, Zoe realized she knew where there were more juices to be had, and how she could foreclose the other girl. She knelt in front of Dean and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Then she held him there, caressing him with her studded tongue. Take that, Mariah!

Refusing to be stymied, the redhead crouched behind Dean. Spreading his buns, Mariah leaned forward and began spearing her tongue into his ass.

The dual stimulation rapidly got to Dean and he erupted in Zoe’s mouth. Neither girl relented, and finally he was forced to hop aside, shouting, “stop already!”

The two girls looked at each other with heavy-lidded eyes and parted lips, and then Mariah leaned forward and licked a trace of jism from the corner of Zoe’s mouth. They shared a sloppy kiss, with Zoe pushing some of Dean’s creamy spend into Mariah’s mouth, and sucking the spicy tang of his anus from Mariah’s tongue.

“My God, you two are insatiable!” Dean exclaimed, watching them in mingled disbelief and arousal. The girls shared sultry giggles.

“You can shuffle this time,” Mariah told him.

He obediently collected the cards from the desktop and started shuffling them.

“Were you actually planning to show us anything except a good time?” Zoe asked Mariah as she climbed to her feet.

“Yes, but the showing is in the showing,” the senior hinted mysteriously, and changed the subject. “Aaah,” she complained, “I can’t believe you like these shoes!” Mariah unfastened them and kicked them off her feet, wriggling her toes in pleasure.

By mutual agreement, the girls shed their remaining garments before walking over to the desk.

“Cut?” queried Dean. He slid the shuffled deck across the desk towards Zoe.

She picked up the cards, and then tossed them into the wastebasket. “Not really. I want to be the mirror this time!” Neither of the other two was willing to disagree.

“Won’t this be a little more complicated?” Dean wanted to know. “Nothing personal,” he added, but swung his cock back and forth for clarification.

“Not as much as you might think,” Mariah promised. She opened the door of one of the glass front bookshelves. The books themselves proved to be a false front, part of the door, and revealed several storage shelves.

She quipped, “meet ‘Woody,’” and extracted a dildo attached to a harness. It was perhaps slightly larger than Zoe’s, ever so slightly S-shaped, and covered with hundreds of little 4 mm-long fingers. Opposite the base of the dildo, on the inside of the mounting plate, there was a rounded pad covered with more of the fingers.

Stepping into the harness, Mariah pulled it up her legs until the mounting plate covered her sex, and snugged the straps above the curves of her hips.

Dean pulled off his shirt and Zoe moved a few paces so she was positioned between the others. She looked back and forth between them, and Dean graciously offered, “ladies first.”

Mariah wasted no time before grabbing her “cock” at the base and pumping her hand up and down it. Her face wore an outrageously exaggerated expression of lust.

Zoe and Dean both laughed, but he gamely played with himself. His meat began throbbing as he considered what he wanted to do to his sensuous girlfriend. Dean already knew he was going to be giving her a royal fucking, but he wanted her ready first.

He bent to suck her erect nipple into his mouth, then increased the suction, drawing as much of her breast into his mouth as possible. Zoe gasped, and then squealed as Mariah directed her attention to the other breast. Her legs almost folded beneath her when Mariah began chewing gently on her inflamed nipple; Zoe was panting rapidly after Dean reciprocated.

He straightened a few fingers and reached for her dripping gash. “Don’t let her cum too quickly,” admonished Mariah, so he modified his plan and cupped her crotch, then wiped a trail of glistening wetness up her tummy.

“Whose side are you on?” Zoe moaned, as Mariah repeated the arousing caress. Past caring about rules in the face of her need, the blonde tried to finger herself, but Mariah intercepted her wrist too soon. “Damn,” the redhead hissed, realizing she’d wasted her turn. Dean grabbed Zoe’s other wrist, leaving her effectively immobilized.

Building on Mariah’s advice, Dean slowly touched the tip of his cock to Zoe’s slit, pulling away when she rose on her toes and arched forward in a futile attempt to increase contact with it. Mariah smiled appreciatively at him and Dean returned a grin. The redhead gracefully maneuvered her dildo through the same teasing contact.

Mariah eyed the moisture running down the inside of Zoe’s thighs, and then slapped the blonde’s ass as hard as she could. Zoe screamed, and then swore. “That hurt!” She looked imploringly at Dean, who seemed mesmerized by the red handprint on her cheek.

“Sorry,” he shrugged, “those are the rules.” Dean belted her with his off hand, but his greater strength evened things out. Zoe screamed again and writhed as though her ass was on fire. The erotic sight and powerful feeling of control made Dean’s cock surge. Mariah’s eyes were bright.

Zoe wailed, “Dean!” making it sound like an accusation.

It reminded him of who really deserved that kind of treatment. Releasing Zoe’s wrist, Dean leaned across and jerked Mariah towards him. The roundhouse slap to her butt echoed in the room and caused her to stumble against Zoe momentarily.

He nastily chuckled, “payback,” and turned his ass towards the girls in pointed challenge. Zoe rubbed her painful buns and watched Mariah strike him back. The redhead didn’t put as much force into the blow, but her nails left a trail of angry red scratches across Dean’s right cheek.

“Ooops!” Mariah said, wearing her best waifish smile, when Dean whirled around in surprise. He was still fully erect and leaking, however, as he watched for Mariah’s next move.

She elected to turn and embrace Zoe. The flustered blonde wanted to scream with frustrated desire as Mariah’s tongue invaded her mouth, her aching breast was squeezed and massaged, and the dildo pressed against her tummy.

Mariah stepped back, a bit flushed herself, but Zoe was moaning softly and had her eyes closed. Slimy precum oozed from the tip of Dean’s quivering rod at the sight of this hot girl-on-girl action.

A minute later, after Dean somehow found the strength to break his own embrace with Zoe, he could barely think. Zoe’s breathing was a rapid series of short moans. Her diaphragm glistened where his cock had been trapped between them. She opened her eyes, desire burning in them, and pleaded, “fuck me!”

“Be careful,” Mariah purred with delight. She was tight as a wire and burning up with arousal at the mind-fuck she was laying on them. It was obvious this wouldn’t—couldn’t—go on much longer.

All Dean knew was that he needed to be inside Zoe. He lifted her by the waist and lowered her onto his raging erection. Her slippery hot channel enveloped him and Dean almost dropped Zoe as she began wriggling in an effort to impale herself more fully on him.

He could never describe where he found the self-control to lift the blonde back off again, or how he avoided her efforts to lock her legs around him. The entire length of his cock shone with Zoe’s desire, and his weapon jerked in step with the pace of his speeding heart.

Zoe practically attacked Mariah, slamming the dildo inside herself and then rocking her hips back and forth. Mariah stiff-armed her back off the dildo, a feat made possible only by the dildo’s relatively shorter length and the fact that the two girls were the same height.

The redhead laughed raggedly and tried to catch her breath. “I really like you, Zoe,” she gasped, “so I’m going to give you what you want. Both of you.” She tugged unexpectedly, sending Zoe stumbling to fall across the end of the couch.

Zoe froze at the touch of the slippery dildo between her tender buns. She’d never had anything except a fingertip or that fork handle there! “Noooo,” she protested, struggling.

“Yes,” insisted Mariah, who had all the advantages of position and leverage. She positioned the dildo against Zoe’s rosebud and began pushing. The rounded end slid in slowly, coated in Zoe’s own lubrication, one little soft rubber finger at a time.

Mariah looked sideways at Dean, who was breathing heavily through his mouth but making no move to interfere. Growing impatient, she reached beneath the junior and flicked a fingernail sharply against her clit.

Zoe squeaked and then grunted as two inches of the dildo suddenly disappeared into her tight back door. Mariah inexorably forced the remainder of the dildo into the screaming blonde until her own mound forced the mounting plate against Zoe’s reddened ass.

“Baby,” the redhead admonished her victim. “I know you’ll love this.” She touched something, and the dildo—no, vibrator—came to life. It began rotating and flexing inside Zoe’s colon, and powerful vibrations transmitted themselves from the little fingers to hundreds of points within her body. Zoe’s last scream transmorphed into a rising squeal of pleasureful surprise.

Mariah bit her lip as the fingers beneath the mounting pad transmitted equally strong sensations to the bare skin above her superheated cunt. Awkwardly spreading her legs, she wrapped her arms tightly around Zoe and rolled backwards.

Zoe’s squeal rose briefly higher and cut off with a gasp as the maneuver momentarily forced the vibrator slightly out of and then into her spasming chute. She realized she was lying on her back atop Mariah, on the couch.

In a second, Dean was on top of her, thrusting himself wildly into her eagerly welcoming pussy. Zoe began orgasming violently and repeatedly, every part of her body energized with vivid erotic sensations. Dean’s pounding forced her up and down on Mariah’s vibrator and his hot breath filled her mouth as they kissed. The hard points of Mariah’s nipples rubbed against her back, and the redhead was working both of Zoe’s nipples with dexterous and experienced fingers.

At some point later, Zoe knew she felt the others jerk spasmodically, finding their own release, but she had no notion of time. Mariah had either switched off the vibrator or its batteries were dead. The three lay in an exhausted heap for some time, still penetrating Zoe, and too tired to move.

Dean finally struggled free, disengaging with a wet plop as his softened and slimy dick pulled free from Zoe’s grasping pussy. “God, I need to pee,” he announced, looking for his pants.

“It is your turn, if I recall,” Mariah breathed from beside Zoe’s ear. “And I don’t believe Zoe has called the end of this game.”

Rebelliously, Zoe considered doing just that. But she was riding an endorphin high, and she remembered Dean’s delicious taste. Zoe parted her lips in an invitation he did not hesitate to accept. She licked her cream from his organ before concentrating on keeping up with the heavy flow of tasty urine that flooded her mouth. It flowed rapidly down her throat, warming her insides, as Mariah’s breath tickled the hairs behind her ear and a finger traced abstract designs in the sweat on her tummy.

“Mirror!” reminded Mariah, after Zoe had finished cleaning Dean’s cock.

“Oh come on, Mariah,” Zoe complained. “The game’s over.” She reached for Dean, who extended a helping hand to assist her in pulling free of the vibrator and standing up. The sensation from its withdrawal was reminiscent of pooping but distinctly different and more pleasureful. It left her ass feeling slightly greasy.

“It’s hardly fair to stop in the middle of a round,” Mariah said, tossing her hair as she stood up too.

Zoe looked down at the vibrator pointing at her. It was caked with her shit, especially closer to the head, as the fingers apparently did a good job of trapping the waste into which the vibrator had been rammed. “There is no way in hell I’m sucking on that,” she flatly stated.

Mariah had started loosening the straps. “It might grow on you,” she said off-handedly. “But the point is,” she continued as she stepped out of the harness, “that Dean wanted to pee, not have you blow him. So do I.” She set the equipment aside and waited.

It was fair, and Zoe remembered her fantasies. With conscious irony, she said, “I really like you, Mariah. So I’m going to give you what you want.” The blonde sat down on the couch. “C’m’ere; I’m too tired to do anything but sit.”

Mariah stood in front of her, giving Zoe a moment to examine the bare pussy that was so much like her own. The redhead’s labia protruded slightly more, she decided, but showed the two small rings on either side to good effect. She pressed her mouth to Mariah’s skin, licking and tasting the moisture, and couldn’t resist tweaking the other girl’s clit with her stud.

Zoe was pleased to feel Mariah jump slightly and exclaim, “I’ve got to have you do that again sometime soon! But not right now, please.”

The redhead started trickling, and Zoe homed in on it, opening her mouth as Mariah relaxed and a torrent of piss rushed at her. The technique was a little different and Zoe missed a few splashes, but soon her belly was warmer and fuller.

Mariah pulled her to her feet and kissed the errant droplets from her face and breasts.

“What about me?” Zoe wondered, as she realized that she too had a full bladder.

“Game’s over,” Mariah teased her with a smile. “But I’m thirsty and out of mixer. And I hear you’re a pro at filling glasses!” They all laughed.

Dean was only too happy to hand them to her, one at a time, and Zoe felt nothing but happiness as she stood naked in front of her boyfriend and one-time nemesis and three times filled a glass about half way with her warm urine. It had a dark golden color and a tantalizing smell.

“It seems a shame to dilute it,” Mariah said after inhaling deeply over her glass. “Then, ‘bottoms up,’” Dean suggested, raising his glass to toast them.

The threesome emptied their glasses in a single draught.

Zoe asked Mariah, “is it your turn now?”

Mariah smiled eagerly as she replied. “No, I think we’ll do a little freestyle. But maybe you can start by burying that cute little tongue of yours in my pussy while Dean regains his strength...”

It was much later that evening that Zoe’s lead finally developed, long after she had stopped worrying about it (or her curfew).

She was, again, hovering on the brink of orgasm. Perched on hands and knees above Mariah, Zoe rocked back and forth against Dean’s cock, which he was sawing in and out of her stuffed asshole with long, powerful strokes. Her breasts heaved in time with her rhythm, their sway enhanced by the weights that swung from clamps screwed to her aching nipples.

Mariah worked her entire hand in and out of Zoe’s stretched pussy in opposition to Dean’s strokes; the depth of her penetration was limited only by the angle of her wrist.

It was all painful, or had been at one time, but now all of it was wildly arousing stimulation that made her drip and want to cum in the worst way. Mariah had showed her that.

Zoe looked down again, mind floating in a haze, and poked at Mariah with the needle she held. It was so cool the way the other girl’s body jerked when the point went into the delicate skin of her pussy, but Mariah was soaking wet too.

Dean spasmed and went still, unloading his spunk into her ass in a continuous stream that burned inside her and soon overflowed onto Mariah’s face. Zoe took the moment to aim carefully and stab the needle into Mariah’s clit, amused at the swell of girl-juice and trembling it produced.

It took several moments more for her to realize Mariah was still shaking, even after the needle was removed. Literal froth was emerging from Mariah, and Zoe began to be concerned. She clambered aside and looked at the redhead, who looked like she was convulsing.

“...ohmygodohmygodohmygod,” Mariah moaned, nearly incoherently. “Can’t you smell it?” she asked brokenly, looking blankly through Zoe, before starting to shudder and pant again.

“I think she’s really sick,” Dean whispered in horror.

Zoe started looking around the room in panic, trying to restart her brain. “What do we do?”

Principal Edwards burst through the door, with the Spots bartender right on his heels. Zoe had let herself forget where she was. “It looks like anaphylactic shock—Hank, get an EpiPen!” The other man disappeared, and Edwards looked at them. “She’ll be okay, but you kids need to get out of here.” When they hesitated, he added, “now!”

Shocked, Zoe grabbed her ID, jacket and skirt from the pile on the floor, and pressed them against her chest, relieving the strain from the dangling weights. She scampered after Dean, who had only his pants. Holding the clothing in front of herself, in a sudden fit of modesty, she stood in the darkened and deserted main room and looked at Dean as Hank ran back into the event room.

“It’s lucky they got here so quickly,” Dean said with relief. “But how?”

Zoe felt her mind starting to re-engage as she fumbled one-handed with the nipple clamps. “Eyes are watching,” she whispered. “That’s what she was trying to tell us!” She looked about, instantly guessing the significance of the sliver of light around the ajar office door to the left. Zoe padded silently towards the door, shrugging on her jacket as she went.

Dean caught up with her, tucking away his still-rigid organ and fastening his pants, as Zoe peered through the door. Awed, they walked in and looked through the wall. Hank was kneeling next to Mariah, who was resting quietly, and Mr. Edwards was talking animatedly on his phone. Dean drew her attention to the monitors on their left; obviously there were hidden cameras present too.

Looking quickly about, Zoe noticed a leather CD case sitting on the corner of the office desk, underneath a folded section of newspaper. She picked it up and found it already unzipped. There were several discs in it, but they were all unlabeled. She zipped the case closed again and folded it inside her miniskirt, bundling it against herself inside her jacket.

“Zoe!” Dean hissed quietly, pointing when he had her attention. Mariah had been moved to the couch, and Hank looked like he was about to exit the room. They raced to the door and beat him by a comfortable margin.

“Hank,” Zoe asked, trying to disguise any lack of breath, “what’s wrong with Mariah? Can we see her?”

“She’ll be fine, Zoe,” he replied comfortingly. She was flattered he remembered her name, until she recalled he’d probably been watching her all night. “You and Dean should just go on home. If you left anything, just come by for it tomorrow, okay? Mariah’s resting and Mr. Edwards has called her mother to come and pick her up. Don’t worry about her. Now don’t trip on anything!” He steadily and unswervingly herded them out the door, which locked behind them.

“What time is it?” Zoe wondered. “My parents are going to kill me. And I need a shower.”

Dean smiled. “Your locker room, or mine?” In the end, it was neither; they skinny-dipped in the pool and shared a final aquatic fuck before dressing to go home.

Dean gave Zoe a chaste kiss good-night. He held his very dirty hands ostentatiously behind him so nothing would get on her zipped-up hoodie. “I really apologize, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan,” he repeated. “If only the spare hadn’t been flat too, I would have had Zoe home on time. I hope you won’t hold it against her.”

“No, these things happen, Dean,” Ken replied. “We’re happy that she’s home safe and sound. Drive safe, and get that other tire fixed!” He closed the door and Zoe bounced off to her bedroom. Husband and wife watched out the window until Dean drove away.

“I always knew she’d get that boy if she’d just be herself,” Becky beamed at Ken. “You don’t need to be a slut to get attention.”

“But it helps,” he retorted.

Zoe quietly locked her bedroom door and kicked off her flip-flops. She unzipped the hoodie and extracted the CD case, which she dropped on the bed. The hoodie and sweatpants were thrown in the closet, leaving Zoe clad only in a cotton bikini.

She padded to her bathroom to use the toilet. Zoe removed her underwear, noting the crotch of the panties was soiled. Squatting over the seat, she grunted and released streams of Dean’s semen from her cunt and ass. The teen collected a few stray leaks with her fingers and licked them clean while she peed, then sucked on her underwear until it was merely damp.

Zoe plopped on the bed and considered the CD case. It made the most sense for the discs to be DVDs, rather than CDs. She leaned over and turned on her TV, muted the sound, and hit the eject button on the integrated DVD player. Zoe dropped in the first disc from the case, hit “Play,” and leaned back to watch.

There was no menu; after a pause, “SoWet Productions Presents” appeared, followed a moment later by “Golden Schoolgirls.” The picture changed abruptly to footage of Mariah. She was dressed like a Catholic schoolgirl and looked into the camera, a picture of naïve and conflicted innocence. She pressed her hands to her crotch and a rapidly growing dark spot appeared on the front of her plaid skirt.

Zoe hit the fast-forward button. The images skipped rapidly, but it was still possible for the blonde to recognize several of her classmates. She popped the disc and inserted the next one.

“Teen Ass Whores!” screamed the title. Zoe fast forwarded through it. The vignettes changed, but the cast was uniformly Hyde students, almost always including Mariah. She continued her review, skimming “Peeing for Pleasure,” “Perverted Pain Sluts” (that one even featured Paige, a surprise), and several other titles with interest, stroking herself as she watched.

The last disc was titled, “Slut Sisters,” and Zoe had to watch it at normal speed. It was footage of her first three-way with Mariah and Dean that evening, and it made her hot from the moment it started. Zoe stared at the screen, working herself urgently as she relived each moment, and brought herself off to a close-up of Dean’s cock surging in her mouth.

When it ended with Mariah and herself sharing their sticky French kiss, Zoe hit the power button and stared at the blank screen.

With these discs in hand, she had powerful leverage on TRAINCO. Zoe was confident she could shut Mr. Edwards down in a heartbeat. But her body felt empty and there was a craving in her tummy that left her mouth dry. She hadn’t expected it at all, but she had a true lover in Dean and a kindred spirit in Mariah. If she exposed this operation, would they be able to stay together, or would she have to give up the sensations she’d just been learning to enjoy?

Perhaps, Zoe wondered, there was a different way out of this? Mariah seemed to have been able to make things work out for her.

Her thoughts were disturbed by a faint bumping from her parents’ bedroom. Apparently they were having a good night, too. Zoe heard something like a faint “smack,” but it was barely distinguishable and she decided she’d imagined it. She fell asleep with a faint smile, surrounded by DVDs.

Zoe ditched Geography the next morning and headed straight for the Principal’s office. She was surprised, and suspicious, to meet Mariah just exiting it.

The redhead looked ethereal but dazed, giving Zoe the impression she was drifting in and out of contact with reality. One hand hovered distractedly at her breast, absently abusing the erect nipple, and a trickle of something ran down the inside of her leg.

Zoe’s thoughts were conflicted. Her breath caught at the frisson of excited memories and fantasies. She imaged slapping Mariah, making her feel pain, pissing on her; or was it the thought of how empty she felt, of how Mariah could fill her holes with her tongue, her fingers, a vibrator, or even her hand? She remembered watching herself in the video, looking as exciting and sexy as Mariah, making Dean—and every other guy and girl who saw her—cream themselves with the thought of having her. She moved closer.

“Can you smell it?” Mariah asked breathlessly. She seemed to be focusing more clearly on Zoe.

Smell what? Zoe wondered. For a second, she almost thought she did— something slightly reminiscent of honey; sweet, compelling.

The next statement came as a complete surprise. “I’ve got a coop internship with TRAINCO now—I get to work for them for the rest of the semester!” It was the last thing in the world Zoe had expected to hear.

“But what about us?” she asked.

With a smirk, Mariah responded, “there’s plenty of other girls and boys here to play with.”

“I’m not like that!” protested Zoe, reflexively.

“I think you are.” Mariah lifted the blonde’s skirt and groped her, finding Zoe’s bare cunt exposed and flowering open in juicy excitement. She pinched Zoe’s clit, and Zoe shuddered on the brink of orgasm, trapping Mariah’s hand with her own.

The pressure subsided. “Zoe, answer honestly. Do you want to go back to being the same girl that started this year?”

Zoe didn’t know how to answer. She was the same girl, right? The wallflower who dreamed of being beautiful and popular? But she’d done things she would never have done a few months ago, not always completely willingly. And had she not just been fantasizing about exactly those things? She thought again of the video, how hot they’d looked, how nearly identical... She opened her mouth to respond, and hesitated again, unsure what words might come.

A dismissive voice broke the silence. “I think not.” Judy Haskell was there, watching them, the door to Principal Edwards’ office open behind her. Red lines marred the top of her blouse, as if blood from cuts on her breasts had stained them.

Mariah leaned in and kissed Zoe, her tongue darting in to tease before she pulled away to join her mother.

Zoe realized her hand remained where it had been bracing Mariah’s, leaving her skirt awry and her sex exposed. Defiantly, she ran a finger slowly down her slit and transferred it to her mouth, maintaining eye contact with the older woman the entire time.

The corner of the older woman’s mouth ticked in what might have been the beginnings of a smile.

“Do you smell it, Mom?” asked a distracted Mariah.

The tick disappeared. “Let’s get you to the shuttle, honey.” Judy guided her daughter from the outer office and down the hallway.

Zoe collected herself and remembered what she was there for. If there was some part of herself that she’d given up, she couldn’t waste that sacrifice by stopping short now. She walked into the office and closed the door behind her.

Principal Edwards was sitting behind his desk; he gazed at her in silent inquiry.

Zoe read him the riot act. “You pervert! I know what you’re doing at Spots! Filming pornography, and distributing it! That is so illegal! Not only is it pornography, you’re doing it at a school! And it’s obscene, it’s filmed without knowledge or consent, it’s...” Her energy level wound down as Paul failed to react.

Paul disagreed calmly, ticking points off on his fingers. “It’s a totally independent side business that helps TRAINCO offset the costs of running the school. The courts have found it isn’t obscene. While it’s true TRAINCO operates both Hyde High and Spots, they are separate businesses at separate locations that just happen to be adjacent. We have documentation showing all of the actors are of age and consented to filming.”

“What?!” shouted an outraged Zoe.

“Don’t you remember that admissions paperwork you signed? Surely you read it?”

“Even if that’s true, what about our ages?”

Paul was smiling now. “But you’re all legal—I’d be shocked, simply shocked to find out anybody lied.”

Zoe sensed she was losing control of the argument. She probed in a different direction, guessing at connections. “You’re telling me you’re making these for profit, and you just sent Mariah off to some intern position? She’s been in more of them than everybody else put together.” Without thinking, she added, “and she’s hotter than everybody else in them put together.”

Strangely, Paul’s smile widened. “Well, perhaps. It’s true she is extremely popular with the viewers. And was—is—extremely enthusiastic. But there are other valuable services only she can perform for us. And there are other girls.” He leaned forward. “You, for example. You were very... intriguing... last night.”

Abruptly he stood, revealing he was not wearing trousers or underwear. A fascinated and repulsed Zoe could not resist studying his cock. It stood out horizontally from his groin, beet red, and was decorated with two bands of studs set into it below the head. A tight collar surrounding the root and scrotum held his balls away his body, and a few beads of blood dotted a welt that stretched most of the length of his organ.

“Take it as a complement. I am no longer easily intrigued.” He started around the desk towards her. Zoe scrambled for the door, but found it wouldn’t open. She started screaming, but he laughed and grabbed her.

Edwards kissed her and Zoe bit his lip, but it didn’t faze him at all. She tried scratching, but he was strong enough to control her wrists and march her back to his desk. He flung her across it, face down.

Fearing what was coming, Zoe lashed out with her feet. She landed a glancing blow once, hearing him grunt, but then he was between her thighs and she was effectively helpless. He pushed her skirt up over her back and chuckled, “of course,” when he found her bare.

“You have been an exceptionally unruly and tiresome student,” her observed, and lashed her behind with a short leather strap. Zoe screamed in pain and outrage, but he continued landing blows on her cheeks until Zoe was crying and certain the skin was being flayed from her body.

His hand unexpectedly probed her slit, and Zoe was suddenly humiliated as they both recognized her level of arousal. Edwards resumed the lashings, but worked his fingers in her pussy until he saw Zoe’s hips were pushing to meet his hand rather than flinching from the blows to her ass.

Without warning, both hands grabbed her waist and the principal thrust his penis into Zoe’s rosebud, mercilessly sheathing his entire length in her ass. Zoe shrieked in agony, a long hoarse howl that rasped at her throat, as the savage studs tore into her sensitive flesh and she experienced the worst pain of her life. The pain was so unbearable—so unbearably good. She orgasmed.

Apparently uncaring, Edwards withdrew his battering ram and plunged it all the way home again. He continued the cycle, picking up speed as Zoe’s shit and blood lubricated him and her sphincter gaped open.

Zoe gasped silently, unable to draw breath, as fire radiated out from her burning rectum, but her confused body could no longer distinguish the pain from pleasure and she came repeatedly. She lost control of her bladder and hot piss cascaded from her to rain on the floor.

Feeling his long-awaited climax approaching, Edwards sawed into the teen one last time. His penis pulsed, grudgingly, into her slick rear channel. After a moment, he began peeing. The piss enema began filling Zoe, but eventually began leaking out around the softening penis. The sting of the urine in her raw wounds provided her with one last small climax, but her body was drained of energy.

Still leaning into Zoe, Edwards picked up the phone on his desk and dialed an extension. “Shefali, I need you and a kit in my office, now. Pull Zoe Ryan’s file.”

The nurse arrived promptly, taking in the scene as she deposited her case on the guest chair and opened it. “Principal Edwards, I feel I must repeat to you that you cannot go around treating these girls like disposable toys.” She sounded resigned to the situation.

Paul finally stood up and pulled out of Zoe’s ass, releasing a surge of piss from her gaping hole. He started to walk around his desk, but Shefali stopped him and used a wipe to clean the worst of the shit, blood and slime from his penis.

Zoe just lay on the desktop, unmoving, and too enervated to react or even feel shame in the nurse’s presence. She saw Principal Edwards’ cock hanging in front of her; amazingly, urine was still running from it. Zoe thought she could almost smell the liquid, but knew she craved it. She opened her mouth and he inserted his penis. Zoe felt his studs clicking against hers as she closed her mouth and began nursing.

Shefali clucked her tongue as she began examining Zoe. “You have had a hard day today, Zoe. Just relax, keep drinking, and I will have you fixed up in no time.” Her soothing hands were spreading cool gel across Zoe’s butt, deadening pain but not sensation. More gel was spread across Zoe’s labia and clitoris, and dabbed gently around the edges of her ravaged anus.

“You certainly were very eager here, Principal Edwards.” The nurse sighed. “Did you even think to ascertain whether Zoe has had anal sex before, much less this kind, before proceeding with this?”

“Her boyfriend fucked her in the ass last night, and Mariah too, with a vibrator,” Paul confirmed. He picked up his water bottle and took a long drink, nearly emptying it.

Shefali poked delicately at Zoe again. “He was undecorated, I would think. Well, so.” She rummaged in her medical case. “This would be much more easily handled were you to plan it in advance.”

“Many things could be handled more easily in advance,” he said repressively.

“Zoe,” the nurse said, “I am afraid you have several scrapes and tears in your rectum. I can treat them, and it will not hurt, but I must insert a tool into you in order to do so. I do not want you to be startled or frightened. Do you understand me?”

Zoe nodded slightly, but kept swallowing the continuing flow of warm urine.

“Very good then; I will start,” Shefali warned her.

The teen felt something enter her ass, but it was thin and tickled more than anything else. A moment later, she felt soothing relief, which started from far up inside her intestine and then progressively flowed down to her anus. The pain was gone.

“That will have removed the pain, I think. Now I must treat you, which I remind you is not a thing of which you should be afraid.” There was a subtle spreading sensation and Shefali braced a hand against Zoe’s lower back as if she were pushing, but nothing else. The procedure repeated a few more times, leaving Zoe with a vague feeling of fullness in her ass.

“Principal Edwards, I think that is enough now. I need to talk briefly with Zoe, and she cannot answer intelligibly with you in her mouth.” Zoe was relieved, unsure of how much piss she had consumed; her stomach felt very full, although she enjoyed the feeling of warmth.

The Principal pulled himself free—still dribbling—and accepted a ring from Shefali, which he clipped around his penis, cutting off the flow. Zoe, looking sideways at the nurse, was stunned to see her hand and part of her forearm were glistening. Surely all of that hadn’t been in her ass?

Belatedly realizing she’d spent all of this time lying on the desk with her exposed privates facing the doorway, Zoe started to push herself up, but Shefali gestured for her to stay in place, and started wiping off her arm. “I am not quite yet done, Zoe, please relax and lie still. Now, I must repair a tear in your sphincter muscle which resulted from inadequate preparation on your part for penetration.” She aimed a severe look at Principal Edwards, who shrugged it off and started donning his slacks.

“This is the muscle which holds your anus closed when you are not eliminating, you understand? I must ask if you plan to continue engaging in anal intercourse or other activities that will result in the introduction of foreign objects into your rectum?”

It was embarrassing to say so, but Zoe certainly wanted Dean that way again. “Yes,” she rasped, finding her voice raw from screaming.

Shefali noticed her pain. “Ah, silly me. This I should have considered also.” She fished a small bottle out of her case and crouched in front of Zoe. “Open wide, please.” When the blonde complied, the nurse sprayed the bottle into her mouth for a second. Zoe’s throat felt instantly better and she smiled her gratitude.

“Now, your sphincter,” continued Shefali. “The tear I will mend, better than new, but you must guide me regarding the tightness, the strength, you would desire.” She recognized Zoe did not understand, and elaborated. “Some people like it very tight; like their partner to feel squeeeezed,” she drew out the word. However this limits the expansion of the muscle before you feel pain—you are not hurt mind you, but the sensation. Again, some people prefer this.” Zoe couldn’t imagine that was very common.

“Others, who wish to insert large or irregular objects frequently”— again, she glanced meaningfully at the Principal—“opt for a looser, more accommodating muscle. This results in a sensation closer to that of normal vaginal intercourse.”

“What about, well, pooping?” Zoe had to ask.

Shefali laughed. “Do not worry about that! I am not a maniac, to forget what is the primary purpose of your anus! I will not make it so tight you cannot eliminate, or so loose you must go about in diapers. Although, with a very loose muscle, you may be more prone to leakage if you experience diarrhea.”

That didn’t sound attractive at all, Zoe thought. “I think I’d like something in the middle, like a normal person.”

“I will do that,” the nurse promised. “Your boyfriend, his penis is of average size?”

“He’s pretty big,” Zoe said, as Edwards silently mouthed “implant” from behind her.

“Then I will see to it you both enjoy your body! Please lie still, now.” She walked back around the desk behind Zoe.

Zoe could hear her pulling on gloves, and then feel, vaguely, some cream or gel being spread around her crotch, from the top of her slit down past her anus and up the crack between her cheeks. Shefali was pushing and twisting her butt, but Zoe still couldn’t feel what was happening.

The nurse changed gloves again, humming lightly under her breath. Her fingers brushed Zoe’s clit, poking at it gently, and—thunk!—that sounded like the stud gun! Zoe wanted to move but Shefali’s fingers were still working around her delicate clitoris, and she was scared to jostle something at a bad moment. Shefali started wiping her all over again, but finally the moment came when she said, “I’m finished; you can sit up now, Zoe.”

The blonde rolled to her feet and immediately felt the fullness in her belly as she reached vertical. She pulled up her skirt to look at herself, and discovered the inside of it was soiled with blood and urine.

Shefali saw it too. “Not near my hard work, thank you very much! Please remove your clothes, Zoe; I am afraid they are ruined, and we do not need them getting you infected.”

The skirt was a goner, and the bottom of her blouse was soaked, which meant she had to remove her jacket, which turned out to have spots around the lower edges anyway. Zoe was left standing in her bra, feeling goose bumps as Principal Edwards eyed her.

“Aaah!” Shefali cried, “into the garbage with these! Principal Edwards, please make yourself useful and obtain a new set of clothing for this poor girl. Something with a shorter length would be useful for today, if it could be found.” To Zoe’s vast surprise, he went.

The nurse smiled and confided, “men are like wild animals. If you are firm and show no fear, they believe you must know what you are doing.” She held out a large cloth. “Here, clean yourself with this while I wipe down the desk.”

Zoe complied, but turned her attention back to her clit. She found a stud, matching the one in her tongue, piercing the hood of her clitoris. The lower ball actually brushed her clit, vibrating against it when she touched the stud. That felt nice, she decided.

“Now, there is just one more thing that I must do for you, Zoe,” Shefali said. “Do not make such a face at me—I am doing this for your own good.”

“What?” Zoe asked, grumpily.

“The medicine I have used on your rectum and anus is powerful and has no side-effects, but it is absorbed quickly into your bloodstream and filtered by your kidneys. You will excrete it in your urine over the next 12 hours, but it there is a chance it may damage your bladder if it is allowed to remain there for a significant period of time. Therefore, I will fit you with a catheter. This will allow your urine to drain away immediately, eliminating any possibility of harm. Also, it would not be a bad thing to drink large quantities of fluid, to provide extra flushing.”

“A catheter?” repeated Zoe. “I have to wear a bag for 12 hours?”

“Oh no,” Shefali reassured her. “You are a girl, and wear a skirt, and do not, I observe, wear undergarments. It is much more convenient to install a short tube and allow your urine just to fall to the ground. In fact, it is possible to forego the tube entirely, but many women may find it harder to direct their urine away from themselves.”

“If I have to do this, I want a tube.”

“Fine, have a seat on the desk, facing the chair. This won’t take a moment!”

Zoe complied, and Shefali settled herself in Principal Edwards’ chair, between her legs.

“First, I insert the tube,” she explained, deftly matching action to words. “You can remove it easily, by just pulling it out, you see. But do not attempt to reinsert it afterwards, because we do not want you getting a urinary infection, do we? Now, nothing is happening yet, you see?”

Zoe had wondered about that, and nodded.

“That is because, unlike a standard catheter, I have not gone up past the sphincter muscle. Instead, we use a proprietary medication to paralyze the muscle for the required time.” She brandished a syringe with a very long, very thin, flexible needle on it. Shefali expertly guided the point of the needle up the tube and out of sight. Zoe felt just the slightest twinge as the fluid was injected into her, and then the needle was removed, followed momentarily by a trickle of urine. “When the flow stops, you are done— remove the tube and discard it. Until then, it would be best if you give your body a chance to recover, and do not engage in intercourse.”

Zoe felt self-conscious as the yellow drops sprinkled onto the floor, and the rate of flow was increasing.

Shefali pushed back the chair and knelt, intercepting the steady stream rushing out of the tube with her opened mouth. After a minute, the flow had decreased to a tiny trickle and the nurse stood up. “There! Your muscle is asleep, and your bladder is emptied. I am done with you for today, Zoe! And I see Principal Edwards is here with some new clothing for you.”

The teen hopped down, spitefully dripping as much as she could on the office chair, and walked over to receive her uniform while maintaining what distance she could from the man.

“Shefali,” Zoe asked as she buttoned her blouse, “why is it that every time I see you for something, I end up with at least one thing more than I planned?”

The nurse laughed as she latched her case and lifted it. “I call it ‘customer service,’ Zoe. Have a good day. And good day to you, Principal Edwards.” She walked out of the office.

Zoe knew as soon as she lifted the skirt that it was a duplicate of her miniskirt from the previous evening, rather than a regulation uniform skirt. She looked at the Principal as she stepped into it, taking care to avoid leaking on it.

“Shefali said ‘something short,’” he explained. “That’s short and vaguely in keeping with the dress code. And you look damn good in it.”

“I’d look even better in heels,” she suggested.

“Don’t push your luck—you don’t have a medical excuse for those.”

Zoe was straightening her new jacket when he asked, “see you at Spots? With Mariah gone, we have a big hole to fill.”

The junior hadn’t forgiven him, and didn’t trust him. “Don’t count on it! I’m not your whore!” She stomped out of the office, past the waiting janitorial cart, wishing she was as certain as she sounded. Could the degradation and humiliation of the confrontation all have been for nothing? Every step Zoe took rubbed the stud against her clit, generating a pleasurable warmth and growing desire; and she was thirsty.

By the time the school day ended, Zoe was in a fey mood. She was keyed up and, thanks to Shefali’s prohibition, not in a position to do anything about it. Blowing Dean at lunch and draining him dry afterwards had been satisfying, but it did nothing to relieve the itchy craving she felt down below.

The blonde was also a bit bemused to discover she was a celebrity on campus. Her miniskirt attracted instant envious attention from the other girls; a surprising number of them also were fascinated by her catheter. It was one thing to show Paige, before swim; her friend had examined Zoe closely with wide eyes and reached out to stroke the stud with a finger, before asking if it had hurt. She’d looked disappointed when Zoe admitted the procedure had been painless. (She’d omitted everything except “temporary medical necessity” when explaining why the catheter was needed in the first place.)

It got worse during class, where she remained dressed and on display, folding towels while she tinkled beside the pool, while every other student in the class gawked at her. All of them apparently told all of their friends about her as soon as swim was over. After what felt like the millionth request to see or attempt to flip up her skirt, Zoe was reduced to brusque “no” or even “get your own” responses. Plenty of people got to see anyway, because she’d realized early on that she needed to pull her skirt up around her waist every time she sat down to avoid soaking it.

Judging by the unguarded feverish speculation Zoe overheard over locker banks between classes, when the speakers didn’t realize she was present, there wasn’t a soul on campus who didn’t know the key facts by mid-afternoon: Mariah, Zoe, and Dean had been together privately at Spots; Mariah was gone; Zoe had been in a long private interview with Principal Edwards; she’d been wearing her “Z-skirt” when it concluded. The accompanying speculations generally were either amusing or alarming.

Great, I even have a fashion named after me, she thought with annoyance. Can’t a girl just get laid in peace? It wasn’t like she was the only person getting some. In fact, Zoe sulked, she probably was the only person not getting some! She masturbated in chemistry, ignoring the other students, but her self-induced orgasm brought only minor relief. Just out of frustration she teased two of the boys into letting her milk them after class.

In yearbook, Ms. Petersen seemed transfixed by Zoe’s dripping urine. Her sentences were unusually disorganized and sometimes stopped in mid-thought. Every time Zoe looked at her, her teacher was gazing at her catheter tube. Finally Hannah just walked up to Zoe, firmly pressed her legs open, and began sucking gently on the tube like a straw.

This was too much even for the flighty Joanne, who had been leading a discussion about how to order the faculty pictures. Zoe’s initial suggestion that they just alphabetize by name had met with a frosty reception. “Do you have to, like, flaunt yourself so much? Some of us are, like, trying to do real work. I don’t know who woke up and, like, made you Principal Edwards’ new pet. But, like, this is a team effort, and if you, like, don’t want to be part of the team, well, like, screw you!” Hannah had to stand up and restore order to the classroom.

So now Zoe stood by the school entrance, watching the flow of uniformed students heading for buses or home, and nursed her temper while she waited for Dean. She derived some sardonic amusement from the hand printed sign taped to the door of the administration building: “NO Z-SKIRTS FOR SALE!!! They do not comply with school dress code policy!”

Dean met her with a quick embrace and a warm kiss. “Tough day, huh babe? Hey, I’m sorry again if I hurt you last night; I didn’t realize anything was wrong.”

“No, it’s not your fault; I enjoyed it too. I’m just a little... tender. Shefali says I’ll be good as new by tomorrow, and I can’t wait!” Zoe squeezed his hard cock in emphasis. The blonde hadn’t sorted it out in her mind, but she’d omitted all mention of her rape and blamed everything on her anal deflowering the previous night, and the new piercing.

“This isn’t a problem for you, is it?” she asked him as they began walking towards Spots.

“Not at all,” Dean assured her. “I want my shoes back too! And it’s never a problem to drive you home. You know I’d pick you up in the mornings too, if you wanted.”

“No, I like the bus,” Zoe demurred. “It—lets me keep an eye on things, I guess. But there’s no rush getting home today, like this.” She gestured at the yellow drops tinkling to the ground. “I’ll just tell Mom and Dad I’m sleeping over at Claudia’s or something.”

It took awhile to find somebody who would let them in, but eventually Zoe collected a bag with her missing clothes of the previous evening, including her prized shoes. There was another short delay while she relieved Dean’s full bladder, and then they were on their way.

“I’m sorry about your seat,” Zoe apologized, “I should have thought about this.” She was peeing steadily into the upholstery of the passenger’s seat and the aroma was pretty strong in the enclosed space.

Dean shrugged. “Nah, don’t worry. The way I figure, I’m indirectly responsible, too. Besides, the car’s a beater, and the smell reminds me of you. I kinda like it.”

Her mother’s car was already in the driveway, so Zoe headed straight next door and let herself in. She bounded up the stairs to Claudia’s bedroom, and discovered her friend was not alone.

Claudia was wearing a strap-on dildo and pounding into another girl lying on the edge of the bed with her feet in the air. Curious and a little jealous, Zoe moved for a better look and recognized Joanne! The cheerleader squeaked in surprise, muffled by a ball gag in her mouth.

“Oh, hi Zoe, I didn’t hear you come in,” Claudia greeted her. She withdrew a bit, letting Zoe see the black rubber cock. It looked much wider and longer than the tool Mariah had used on her. It slammed back into the cheerleader hard enough to make her tits jiggle. “What do you think?”

“I think Joanne thinks I’m not, like, a team player.”

“Maybe she doesn’t know you well enough. She is a fucking pain in the ass, but I have to admit the bitch is starting to grow on me. She’s still not fucking broken in yet,” Claudia admitted, as she lifted Joanne’s ankles a bit and shafted her a few more times in quick succession, quelling the other girl’s feeble attempts to free herself. Zoe noticed Joanne wasn’t using her hands for anything although they didn’t appear to be restrained in any way.

“Hey, grab that fucking butt plug, will you?” Zoe followed Claudia’s nod and saw it sitting on the nightstand next to an open jar of lubricant. She picked it up and pressed it into the jar to pick up a big dollop of jelly on the tip.

“May I?” asked Zoe. “I’d really love to show Joanne I can work on a team.”

Claudia pulled out and stood aside, still holding Joanne’s kicking ankles. Zoe took a moment to look at Joanne’s stretched cunt, comparing it unfavorably to Mariah’s or her own, and focused on the girl’s winking rosebud. She twisted the plug into it, creaming as she listened to Joanne’s muffled screams, until the narrowed base neared the ring of muscle and the cheerleader’s asshole sucked it in.

“Thanks,” Claudia said shortly as she lined up and started plowing the exposed cunt again.

“No problem. Uh, I was wondering if I could stay the night?” asked Zoe.

“Fucking bad timing,” commented Claudia. “Joanne and I were planning some quality time together. Can’t we do this another time?”

“It’s my catheter,” Zoe explained. “I can’t let me parents see me like this.” There was a puddle forming on the wood floor beneath her.

“Fuck. Look, there’s a package of Depends in the fucking closet. You can fucking have them, okay?”

What was Claudia doing with adult diapers? Zoe wasn’t sure she wanted to know. She collected the package; they looked bigger than her skirt.

“Quit stalling! You can fucking change at your house!”

That was Claudia. “Thanks,” Zoe said, and headed downstairs. She was a little pissed that Claudia didn’t have more time for her, and a lot turned on, and even more pissed she couldn’t do anything about it. She headed out the back door, figuring it would be easier to evade her mother’s glance, and nearly tripped over Paige.

Her friend was kneeling, totally naked, on the back porch with her hands clasped behind her neck and her chain swinging gently from her nipples; a small red heart pendant dangled from the center of the chain. From her position, she could see Zoe’s obvious state of arousal clearly.

“Were you and Claudia...?” Paige whispered with a look of betrayal on her face.

Zoe instantly realized who Paige must have been scheming to hook up with these last few months. How ironic to find the two sisters had again fixated on the same person. Well, Paige didn’t deserve to be kept in ignorance, and Claudia could clean up her own messes.

“No, Paige,” she said. “I just came to borrow some clothes.” She hefted the diaper bag, displaying a sheepish grin. “Claudia’s in her bedroom— go on up.”

Zoe was able to avoid any further encounters before reaching the safety of her own room. After kicking off her shoes, she stood in the tub and released the finger she’d held over the end of the tube to block any betraying spills, feeling like a guy as she aimed the brief stream towards the drain. She quickly proceeded to unzip and remove her skirt, withdrew her catheter tube, and then pulled on one of the diapers.

It felt bulky, although not uncomfortable, and wasn’t really too noticeable after she’d pulled a pair of sweatpants over it. Zoe exchanged her jacket and blouse for a sweatshirt and settled down to try and distract herself with homework before dinner.

Her reward for that dedication was a little free time to watch television with her parents after dinner. The shows were a bit dull, but it was surprisingly pleasant to engage in such a normal, routine activity. She might have stayed longer, but a whiff of urine made Zoe decide to cut the evening short.

Alone in her room, she stripped off her sweats but the diaper seemed to be doing okay. Zoe starting channel surfing, following up on a mental itch that had been bothering her. Whatever was going on at Hyde High, it just couldn’t be a simple porno operation. Aside from the dubious financial aspects, normal people just didn’t act that way. Zoe looked at the schools in the shows she hopped past—schools with superheroes, with rock stars, with vampires—and none of them looked anything like hers. Of course, maybe that was just playing to the censors, but there wasn’t any hint of the sort of activity that was common at Hyde. And it wasn’t just a few people hiding in a sea of normalcy; Zoe was reminded that nobody at Hyde seemed to be behaving like the sort of school kids she remembered from the previous year. Moreover, the faculty, including Principal Edwards, seemed just as affected. When had she lost sight of that?

Frustrated, she switched over to the DVD player and watched “Slut Sisters” again. Zoe was concerned about Shefali’s instructions so she settled for squeezing her thighs tightly together and wringing her nipples with her fingers. When had it become normal for her to have sex with boys? With girls? When had she decided that she not only would drink piss, but like it? It was ironic, really, that she, whose life had been impacted so profoundly by Amber’s innocent cell phone topless photo, was now watching a graphic video of herself engaged in a three-way! Zoe couldn’t resist sliding a hand into her diaper and tickling her needy clit until she jerked with release.

Feeling calmer, Zoe mused on the situation as she licked her fingers clean. How could she get to the bottom of what was going on? She certainly didn’t intend to let her rape at the hands of Principal Edwards be for nothing.

Something of that attitude was still with Zoe the next morning. As Shefali had promised, she woke with damp diapers but a moderately full bladder. It felt good to pee normally again, and even better to masturbate in the shower, working herself vigorously both front and back while fantasizing the warm spray covering her came from Dean.

It was with a feeling of contentment and control that Zoe realized, half-dressed, that she had no uniform skirt. One was downstairs in the bottom of the laundry hamper, and she’d lost the other yesterday. Screw it, she decided; if Principal Edwards wanted to make something of it, let him! The blonde pulled on the Z-skirt, admiring herself in the mirror, and decided it didn’t look as good on her without the heels, but that was a fight for another day.

Zoe realized she’d made an inspired choice by the time she made it to her locker before first period. In spite of the sign on the administration building, or perhaps because of it, the Z-skirt craze had spread. A surprisingly large number of girls had attempted personal modifications to their uniforms, and if some of the less successful attempts were turned away at the entrance, a number—including Zoe herself—were not. It was hard not to feel flattered.

She felt considerably more anxiety when she met Paige in the locker room before swim. Zoe hadn’t seen her since leaving Claudia’s yesterday, and it didn’t take a genius to guess that Paige couldn’t have been happy with what she’d found. Surprisingly, her friend seemed far more cheerful—in her usual offbeat fashion—than Zoe expected.

“Zoe, I just want to thank you for what you did yesterday,” started Paige, with an earnest look on her face. “I mean, I was mad to start with, but then I realized it was all for the best.”

It wasn’t hard for Zoe to look interested, and a little puzzled. “Oh?”

“Well, I went up to Claudia’s bedroom, like you said, and she was there fucking Joanne with this strap-on like there was no tomorrow. I guess you must have known she was there?” Zoe nodded, and Paige continued her story. “My spastic sister, can you believe it? At first I thought it was going to be just like with Kevin, but then Claudia called me over. I didn’t want to go, but I’d spent all this time setting up this D&S thing with Claudia, getting her to the right mindset and all, and it was Valentine’s Day, and I was standing there naked.”

“So I go over to them, and Claudia gets off the spazz, and tells me to eat her out! I wasn’t going to do it, but then she pushed me onto my knees and shoved my face into Joanne’s pussy. It smelled pretty good—you know?— and she said I’d better start licking.”

“I might have done it, but then that bitch started giggling! I pull back just a bit, and Claudia started whipping my butt with some strap or something. I don’t think she was pulling her blows much, either.” Paige turned slightly so Zoe could see the welts. “So I started licking her, and she was still giggling. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life!”

Paige paused, running one hand along the chain between her nipples, eyes unfocused. “The thing was, after a little bit, hypergirl wasn’t giggling and all of us were breathing kind of hard. I was thinking she was even going to cum, but then Claudia told me to stop. She took off the strap-on, and I thought she was going to make me eat her out, but no—she tells me, ‘Paige, I want to see your fist inside Joanne, right now!’” Paige’s eyes were focused on Zoe now. “You should have seen the look on Joanne’s face! I was juicing so bad I think I would have cum like a crazy girl if I could have touched myself!”

“So I bunch up my fingers like so,” Paige demonstrated, “and just slid them up inside her. She was so wet, and I guess that strap-on had opened her up a bit, it was like cutting warm butter. Even with that thing she had up her ass. What a slut!”

Zoe felt her pussy contract, squeezing moisture into her panties. She pushed them down, providing access for her fingers, and waited for her friend to continue.

“So then I start pumping her, and I’m really getting into it. It felt really good to pay her back for all the shit she’s done to me, but I can see the fucking slut is really getting into it too. I know it has to be hurting—my arm was really going into her—but it was like she didn’t care! And then Claudia sat right on her face, with her ass. I could hear the spazz start licking, and I know she was getting Claudia’s asshole, ‘cause I could see it wasn’t her pussy.”

“Then Claudia just leaned back a bit more, and started pissing in my face. I swear we were all cumming so hard we couldn’t see straight. All I could think about was how good it felt to fuck over Joanne, and how good it must have made Claudia feel to be doing those things to both of us, and how much I was getting off on all of it.”

“It made me realize this is what I am—a piece of meat to be used by others. I don’t have to worry about hang-ups or inhibitions! Let people do what they want; I enjoy it.” With a shudder, she added, “I crave it. Let me thank you for showing me this, Zoe.”

She slid to her knees in front of Zoe and buried her face in the blonde’s sopping cunt, licking eagerly. Zoe released her bladder, emptying it into Paige’s hungry mouth, and then began riding the other girl’s tongue. It felt good, but Zoe knew she needed a cock.

The strangest part of the experience was after the end, when Paige was pulling on her bikini bottoms. “Zoe,” she asked, “are you wearing a new perfume?”

Lunch seemed like it would never come. Zoe forced herself to wait, knowing it wasn’t fair to Dean to fuck some other guy just because she couldn’t make it another few hours. She would have trotted across the cafeteria to their table, but it wouldn’t have been in keeping with her hard-won image.

When she caught sight of another girl nursing on Dean’s cock, Zoe’s first thought was rage. On reflection, however, Dean probably hadn’t instigated it, and Nikki was no Mariah—or Zoe. Like herself, Dean had needs; no harm there. But she was here now; Nikki could take a hike.

Kevin laughed from an adjacent table when Zoe walked up and pushed Nikki aside, causing a mouthful of Dean’s thick scum to spill on the other girl’s blouse. The blonde felt her bladder clench, but she was starting to become accustomed to the occasional loss of control, and didn’t hesitate to direct the stream of urine onto her vanquished rival. “Looks like you almost lost yourself a boyfriend, Slow-ee!” the senior taunted her, as Dean attempted to apologize.

“Don’t worry, I understand,” Zoe reassured her boyfriend. She squeezed his tool tightly, and then began fondling his balls roughly, loving the way they bulged in his smooth tight sack, and delighted to see him leaking again already. She spared a mean look for Kevin. “Lost boyfriends? You should talk, Kevin—I know where Joanne’s getting it from, and it isn’t you!”

Enraged, Kevin leaped to his feet, knocking Jana on her butt. “Bitch! I’ll show you what she’s getting!”

Zoe eyed his hard meat. Okay, so he had the largest cock on campus, but he really wasn’t that much bigger than Dean. Just the same, she really did need a shafting, and she didn’t want to waste any of Dean’s juice. “Give it your best shot, but don’t bother me too much—I’m busy.” She swallowed Dean, tasting a trace of his yummy piss before focusing on milking him to orgasm.

Kevin was energetic, and his slaps warmed her ass, but really Zoe thought he wasn’t enough. She needed to reach between her legs and flick the stud above her clit repeatedly as he pumped her from behind. Just not enough, she mused later—it was no wonder Joanne had moved on to Claudia’s strap-on.