The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prospects

Virtual Scott <>

March

For a change, Zoe was at their table before Dean. She picked up her sandwich and then put it down on the table again, still untouched. She hadn’t eaten much for breakfast the last few days either; the blonde had felt almost nauseous on the ride in that morning.

Finally he arrived, penis already out and dripping. “Hey, babe, I’ve been saving something for you!” Zoe drained his bladder, but couldn’t work him to an orgasm afterwards. It was something they’d observed with other couples on campus, but Zoe hadn’t anticipated encountering it with Dean— especially when he was always so hard for her.

The emptiness inside her wouldn’t let Zoe leave him alone, and finally Dean stopped her. “Let’s visit the library,” he suggested meaningfully, and she was happy to oblige. Once inside a study room, they shucked their clothing and Zoe studied his rigid penis. She reached to clean the mixture of precum and piss leaking slowly from the tip, but he drew her attention to his hand.

“Kevin gave me this,” Dean offered bashfully, proffering something that looked like several pipe cleaners twisted into a circle. Zoe picked it up and saw that it was very stiff, and the points of the bristles prickled her hand.

Together they started working it down the length of his penis. It was difficult at first, and left angry scratches and dots of blood behind it, but by the time it reached his root, Dean was rampantly erect, harder than he had been in weeks. Zoe wasted no time in lying back, spreading herself in invitation.

Dean’s throbbing tool made her feel almost full as he slammed into her repeatedly, but it was the scrumptious sensation of the ring’s bristles jabbing her repeatedly at the end of each thrust that left Zoe orgasming repeatedly before Dean spent himself inside her molten core. Her bare mound was slightly bloody when they pulled apart.

Zoe thought it was sweet of Dean to look so concerned, although she thought he looked as bad as she did. “Don’t worry, babe,” she assured him, “I deal with worse than this every month.” She felt a moment of paralyzing fear as the words left her mouth; her last period had been in January.

Covering her concern, Zoe helped Dean remove the ring and cleaned him carefully with her mouth, delighting again in his taste and enjoying the small serving of urine he saved “for dessert.” They dressed quickly and parted with smiles, but as soon as he was out of sight, Zoe altered course towards the nurse’s office.

She berated herself with every step she took, worrying about the missed period and her uncertain appetite. How, Zoe wondered, could she have failed her parents so woefully? She thought of the advice they’d offered and the condoms, still untouched and useless in her dresser. She wasn’t ready to be a mother. How could she have ruined her life with such a stupid mistake?

“Shefali?” Zoe asked, after knocking and peering in the door.

“Is that Zoe Ryan I hear?” The nurse poked her head out of the exam room. “So it is! Please come in; I am very pleased to see you again, Zoe. How may I assist you this afternoon?”

Glumly, Zoe sank into the guest chair and burst into tears as soon as Shefali closed the door. “Oh God, I’m pregnant!”

It didn’t help Zoe’s emotional outlook to see the nurse’s habitual cheer slip momentarily, but Shefali covered her surprise quickly. “Pregnant? Why, Zoe, you sound so positive. What makes you think this might be true?”

“I haven’t had my period in over a month,” Zoe cried, “and I have morning sickness! I’m too young to be a mother, and I don’t even know for sure who the father is! My parents are going to kill me!”

“Ssssh, Zoe,” Shefali soothed her, “you are much too young to be planning the end of your life so soon. First, let us conduct a test, and learn the truth of your situation before you fret so much about it, yes?” The nurse led Zoe into the exam room, and extracted a box from the supply cabinet. “Now, you know how to use these, do you not?”

Snuffling a bit, Zoe regained some of her composure. “Sure. You just pee on it, right?”

“Yes,” agreed the nurse, tearing open the box and handing the wand to Zoe, “there you have it. After a short wait, we will know whether you are right to worry so much.”

Without even thinking about it, Zoe flipped up her Z-skirt and aimed a stream of urine onto the tester.

“Zoe!” exclaimed Shefali, more upset than she’d been when Zoe arrived, “what you have been doing to yourself? This blood is yours?”

“Some,” Zoe admitted. “It’s not very bad.”

Shefali sniffed, “we will let me be the judge of that, shall we? Let us get you cleaned up.”

“No!” objected the blonde, so vigorously that the nurse was taken momentarily aback. “Look, Shefali, I just want to find out whether I’m pregnant or not before I get distracted, okay?”

“Very well, Zoe, please do not excite yourself unduly. You have survived this long; I believe you will last a few minutes more without attention. I will update your record while we wait.”

It felt more like a few stomach-churning hours to Zoe, but eventually the tester rewarded her with a negative result and she felt she could begin breathing again. “How did you know I wasn’t pregnant?” she asked Shefali suspiciously.

“Oh, Zoe,” Shefali laughed with a dismissive wave, “I did not know anything—I merely suspected. Let us say, you did not have the appearance of pregnancy to me. As for the knowing, that is why we run tests, yes?” She shooed Zoe towards the examination table. “Now you will humor me and allow me to tend to you, yes?”

“Yeah, okay,” sighed Zoe repressively. She pulled her skirt up around her waist and hopped onto the table. Shefali wiped carefully around Zoe’s pubic area with a pad slicked with blue gel, removing the blood and leaving the girl’s bare skin tingling.

“You have been enjoying yourself, Zoe, yes?” the nurse asked, brushing the pad from the stud down the length of Zoe’s slit and back to her anus.

“Oh pretty much,” Zoe admitted with a smile that suggested she was understating her answer. She thought about it a moment before adding, “but, could you give me a contraceptive? I don’t want to go through this again.”

“That is a simple enough request. But,” Shefali probed, “there is nothing else? I recognize these marks, Zoe; have you changed your mind about how you like to be stimulated?”

“No, no, that was for Dean. He, um, has trouble cumming recently.” Zoe felt a little uncomfortable sharing that, but as usual the nurse’s cheerful and comforting demeanor encouraged confidences. “I still like it the normal way”—that was mostly true—“but... sometimes I feel empty down there, like he isn’t big enough.” She paused, trying to frame her question. “Can you do something about that, like you talked about fixing my ass?”

“You should ask Dean to stop by and visit me sometime; perhaps I could assist him.” Shefali considered her seriously for a moment. “Your request is not quite the same, Zoe. Instead of working with just a single muscle, we would need to try and tighten up much more of you inside. We can address this, but I am not so confident in your satisfaction with the results—you may not feel any difference at all.”

Zoe didn’t need to think very long. “I want to try.” Any improvement would be welcome.

“That’s the spirit!” Shefali smiled. “I think you will wish to remove your clothing so that we may be sure it will not be soiled.” It seemed a bit excessive, but it wasn’t the first time Shefali had seen her naked—and there wasn’t that much clothing for Zoe to remove.

The teen watched as the nurse retrieved two gigantic plastic tubes about two or three inches in diameter and a foot long. Shefali affixed a spherical cap to one end of each tube, and then proceeded to pack both of the tubes full of red gel. “A ‘propriety formula?’” teased Zoe.

“Precisely,” agreed the nurse, coating the outsides of the tubes with the same gel. It became clear as she did this that the outsides of the tubes were very rough and uneven. “Now, Zoe, I will need you to spread your legs and relax. This unavoidably may feel a little painful, but I feel confident you are up to the challenge.”

Mesmerized, Zoe spread as directed and felt Shefali start to work the first tube into her pussy. The initial stretching was not bad, and even exciting. The roughness of the tube scraped its way inside her, stretching her and pushing deeper, and Zoe was panting by the time Shefali had it inserted fully. She proceeded to repeat the process, slowly seating the second tube into Zoe’s painfully stretched ass.

Zoe felt great, finally filled up for the first time in recent memory. She reached for her clit, but Shefali calmly batted her hand aside with a mild reprimand. The nurse attached a plunger to each tube, and then slowly pushed them home, extracting the tubes while leaving their payload deep inside the teenager.

To the blonde’s surprise, Shefali recapped and refilled the tubes. They were inserted again; this time, Zoe was much better lubricated, but— already filled—it was much more painful and she was cramping by the time the nurse had them in place. When the plungers went home, Zoe could feel goo oozing out of her cunt and ass, and more than half-expected it to come out her nose and mouth too. “Wow,” she gasped.

“Wow, indeed,” smiled Shefali, setting aside the tubes and discarding her gloves. She glanced at her pad, and extracted some white underwear from a drawer in the supply cabinet. “Here, Zoe, please don these; they should be your size.”

Zoe obediently pulled on the high-cut nylon bikinis until they were snug against her slicked crotch. She couldn’t remember exactly when she’d decided to stop wearing underwear, but it had been awhile—it was always just getting in the way and people like Paige were around to deal with any spills or drips.

The nurse finished updating her notes. “Very good. With this conditioner, you will not have to worry about getting pregnant for at least six months, and it should help address your other concerns too—but you will have to wait to know how effective it will be. It’s very important, Zoe, for you to leave the compound undisturbed until it is completely absorbed— overnight should be sufficient. Until then, no intercourse, no showers, no bathing or swimming. Particularly keep Dean or other boys out of there; this isn’t good for them. It would be easiest just to leave your panties on until tomorrow morning—you should not need to pee or make a bowel movement before that time. Any questions?”

“No.” Zoe shook her head, disappointed to have to wait so long, but greatly relieved to have the threat of unwanted pregnancy removed.

Shefali smiled brightly. “Excellent! Then I think you deserve a reward for being a good patient.” She produced a butterfly vibrator, which she pressed against Zoe’s panties and activated.

The teen’s lips formed an “O” of astonishment as her she buckled back onto the examination table. The gel was transmitting the vibrations to her clit and up the length of both passages; it felt like thousands of vibrators were thrilling every millimeter of her insides. The sensation carried her right to the edge of orgasm, but she couldn’t cross over. Zoe pressed the vibrator harder against herself, trapping Shefali’s hand, but the need ratcheted higher without relief.

A stabbing pain in her nipple released Zoe’s climax. Before she could draw a breath, Shefali moved her tool to the other nipple and pierced it too, triggering an even more intense orgasm. The nurse removed her hand from Zoe’s now-nerveless grip and, using both hands, quickly screwed the missing stud onto the post piercing each nipple. She dabbed a bit of blue gel onto the swollen nipples, noting the way Zoe jerked under her touch, and then twisted the studs as if the teen’s nipples were faucets.

Zoe seemed to levitate off the table, her back arched, as she climaxed explosively under Shefali’s deft ministrations. The orgasm left her panting heavily as if she’d just finished running a marathon, and it was a minute or more before her eyes could focus enough to examine her aching breasts. Sure enough, each of the turgid nipples was transfixed horizontally by a small barbell matching the ones she wore in her tongue and above her clit. She felt parched, and chugged the cup Shefali handed her without paying attention to what it was.

The blonde floated along, not quite listening to Shefali talking to her about diet and weight maintenance, and languorously pulled on her clothes. Her nipples were far more sensitive than they had been, Zoe realized, as she fastened her blouse and felt the way the fabric pressed against her and rubbed their tips.

The lecture ended abruptly when Jana entered the waiting room from the hallway. The cheerleader’s face and blouse were wet and spattered, and a stream of urine was dripping from her crotch. “Ms. Patel, I can’t stop peeing—can you help me?”

Shefali looked a quick inquiry at Zoe, and then smiled at the newcomer, beckoning her into the examination room. “Certainly, young lady! Please come in and I will have you fixed up in no time!” She pulled the top layer of paper off the examination table and wadded it into the trash while Zoe picked up her jacket and made her exit.

As the two teens passed each other, Jana hesitated and asked Zoe, “OMG! What perfume are you wearing? It’s, like, totally awesome!”

The crumpling of paper behind her paused for a moment before restarting. Zoe, shrugging on her jacket, could smell only the tantalizing aroma of urine surrounding Jana. “Thanks, but I’m not wearing anything. Maybe you just smell some of the medicine.” She was a little unnerved to see Jana taking any overt favorable notice of her.

“Zoe, can you please close the door on your way out?” Shefali asked. “Now, please seat yourself here and allow me to scan your identification...” the nurse continued, before Zoe complied with her request and the door closed on the conversation within.

Zoe stopped by her locker to pick up her notes for yearbook. She had to edge around the gathering of girls nearby; Paige lay on the floor naked, surrounded by what looked like the entire cheer squad with the exception of Jana.

The junior was moaning and shaking with arousal as her sister fucked her roughly with a baseball bat. The other girls jostled for position and giggled as they inserted straight pins into Paige’s tits and tugged on her nipple chain. Zoe noticed a relay baton jutting from Joanne’s ass, lifting the hem of her Z-skirt, and wondered how—or if—she explained that to her friends.

Yearbook was predictably quiet, with many of the students (including Joanne) no-shows. There wasn’t much to do until the proof prints came back, anyway. Zoe doodled in her notebook, thinking about Dean and the progression of their relationship. She thought again about the advisability of pushing her investigation into TRAINCO, but it had remained stalled since Valentine’s Day.

Zoe had stayed away from Spots, partially from a desire to spite Principal Edwards and partially because she didn’t completely trust herself to remain in control if she stepped again into that back room. She’d been frustrated in several attempts to contact Mariah; her last resort, a traditional “snail mail” note, had received no response. As a result, she had no good leads to follow, and a sense that making waves could jeopardize the comfortable existence she’d established.

With a sigh, Zoe realized she’d drawn a large penis across the page, decorated with veins, with a scattering of stylized drops jetting from it. She tore the page out of her book and crumpled it into a ball.

Zoe’s comfortable existence was thoroughly disrupted the next morning. It started on the ride in, when Claudia told her she’d learned from Joanne that Paige had gotten a TRAINCO internship! The blonde was a bit miffed at the news; it was true Paige was a pretty sharp student, and certainly had a laser-like focus on topics that attracted her attention, but surely Zoe was more deserving of such a reward—look at the work she’d done for the newsletter! It also hurt that Paige hadn’t said anything about it, although Claudia made it sound like there hadn’t been much advance notice.

The real bombshell, so to speak, came when they arrived at school and discovered everybody was expected at a mandatory assembly during first period. Rumors raced through the bleachers as the students gathered. Before Principal Edwards stepped to the microphone, Zoe knew that Jana and her parents were dead.

Apparently, as Mr. Edwards explained to the amazingly quiet and attentive audience, they had been caught by a freak gas explosion the previous day. TRAINCO’s sympathies were with the families and friends affected by the shocking tragedy.

Dean leaned over to whisper to Zoe so that Claudia could hear too. “I think I heard about this from Dad last night—he said it was a building at a medical office park, not a home. I didn’t realize anybody from school was there. I think there were a bunch of people injured too.”

Zoe’s mind flashed to the image of Jana entering Shefali’s office the previous afternoon. “Do you think she might have been going to the doctor, for some reason?”

Claudia nudged her to pay attention as Principal Edwards concluded his remarks.

“TRAINCO takes your loss very seriously, and owes all of you its best efforts to help all of you come to terms with this terrible tragedy in the healthiest and least stressful manner possible. Accordingly, we are cancelling classes for the rest of the day so that all students can attend mandatory private grief counseling sessions. These will be held in the 100 building and are scheduled alphabetically by last name.”

“Fuck me,” Claudia hissed in amazement. “I think I can handle my own ‘grief management’ at home, assuming I felt anything about that fucking bitch. I feel bad about her parents, I mean, nothing personal.”

They exited the gymnasium into a sea of confused students. The gates were closed, and suddenly Hyde High felt a lot like a prison to Zoe. “Dean,” she asked urgently, focusing on her earlier thought, “do you know the address of this office park, or its name, or anything?”

“Not really,” he admitted to her. “I think it was over on Springfield Road, on the other side of the water tower.”

“Can we find out if Jana’s doctor really had her office there?” Zoe wanted to know.

“I can try asking Joanne,” offered Claudia. “You know she and Jana were pretty close. But what’s the fucking point?”

“I saw Jana going into the nurse’s office yesterday,” Zoe explained. She glanced about and lowered her voice to a whisper. “What if the explosion wasn’t an accident?”

Both of Zoe’s friends looked dubious. “Fuck, Zoe,” Claudia exclaimed, “where do you come up with this shit? Why would anybody care if Jana visited her fucking doctor?”

“Maybe TRAINCO wanted to hide something.” It frustrated Zoe that she couldn’t express why she felt so clearly she’d jumped to the correct conclusion. “You know our medical records are protected so even our parents can’t see them, right? Do either of you know anybody here who’s been to an outside doctor since school started this year?”

Dean, at least, seemed to be intrigued. “Nope. It still sounds pretty thin, Zoe, but I give you credit for good instincts. Look, Claudia, can you at least ask Joanne? If it turns out there’s nothing to it, at least we can stop worrying about it.”

The brunette shrugged. “Sure, what the fuck. I’ll catch up with you after I talk to her.” Claudia moved off into the crowd.

The rest of the morning was hard on Zoe’s nerves. Her suspicions were further fueled when it became clear the students were being segregated, so that those emerging from the counseling sessions were escorted off the campus before they could have any contact with their friends who were still waiting for their turns. After Dean was called, the delay between “Killian” and “Ryan” seemed to take forever.

It was mid-afternoon before Zoe was shown into a classroom, her father’s stories about an old IRS audit firmly in mind. The room was unoccupied with the exception of an unremarkable middle-aged woman sitting in front of a laptop at the teacher’s desk. A chair, obviously meant for Zoe, sat in front of the desk.

Zoe sat in the chair, knees primly together, on her very best behavior. The “counseling” session started like an interview, but felt at times like a cross-examination as it progressed.

The counselor, Ms. Parker—“but you can call me Deirdre”—started by requesting and inspecting Zoe’s identification card. It developed that Deirdre had an open, companionable manner that invited confidences; however, unlike Shefali, who possessed charisma to match, Deirdre reminded Zoe rather more of Principal Edwards, and nearly everything the woman said put her hackles up. The only thing Zoe found pleasant about her was her perfume.

They worked through leading questions about how Zoe knew Jana, what she most remembered about Jana, how she felt about the news of Jana’s death, what she enjoyed about Hyde, what interactions Zoe had with the other students, and on and on, and on. Zoe maintained her somewhat vacuous smile and earnest demeanor, spooling out commentary that, while true, was edited heavily enough it would have found favor at a church social.

Zoe thought she surprised a look of concealed frustration on Deirdre’s face more than once, but if she chose to recall that Jana was a dedicated student body president and liked to sing karaoke rather than mentioning she also was a piss-swilling cumslut, what could the woman say? And technically, since all of the girls at Hyde appeared to be piss-swilling cumsluts, it was entirely truthful to tell Deirdre she hadn’t noticed anything unusual about Jana.

She was having enough fun that Zoe couldn’t resist “slipping” and dropping a hint of some impropriety on Jana’s part. She beat around the bush, watching Deirdre become increasingly restive and excited, and finally revealed the scandalous suspicion that Jana was stealing her best friend’s boyfriend!

“I suppose you think you’re being funny, Miss Ryan,” the other woman glared at her, and Zoe belatedly worried she might have pushed Deirdre too far. “Perhaps it would interest you to know that while you apparently are worrying about who is kissing whom, your classmates have described numerous dubious activities on your part, including a sexual encounter between yourself and an entire boy’s P.E. section, and that you have been referred to as, quote, ‘the biggest slut on campus,’ unquote?”

“That’s a lie!” cried Zoe, stung by the accusation. She almost blurted out corrections, but remembered in time to bite her tongue. “You know,” she went on a little more calmly, “how teenage girls are. Anybody they don’t like is ‘a slut.’ I can’t help it that I’m new this year and some of the other girls pick on me.”

“Mmm-hmm.” Deirdre wasn’t quite disagreeing with her. “Perhaps you would care to comment on your ‘Z-skirt’ or the smell permeating this room?”

What? Zoe’s nose twitched involuntarily. It was perfume, wasn’t it? “My skirt? Everybody wears them. I know it’s short, but they wouldn’t let me in if it wasn’t okay, would they?” She sniffed ostentatiously, “and I don’t smell anything.”

Obviously annoyed, Deirdre conceded defeat and ended the interview. “You can talk to me or any faculty member about this at any time,” she prodded Zoe a final time.

“Thanks, I feel so much better now that we’ve talked,” Zoe snapped, hurrying for the exit. She suffered the silent escort to the school entrance, and then ran to embrace Dean when she saw him waiting for her on the sidewalk outside.

“Come on; I’ll take you home,” he offered after they came up for air. “Claudia already took off—she couldn’t talk to Joanne before she had to go in, but she promised she’d try again later.”

“That wasn’t counseling—it was an interrogation,” complained Zoe as they walked to his car. “This lady I talked to really creeped me out.”

“Well, I don’t know about her,” Dean answered, “but the guy I had asked a hell of a lot of questions that didn’t have anything to do with Jana. I couldn’t even figure out where he came up with some of them! I played dumb, so I’m pretty sure he didn’t learn anything from me.”

“And get this,” he added, turning a concerned look on Zoe. “They ‘offered’ internships to at least a couple more students right after their counseling—all girls. They just took ‘em right onto a bus afterwards! I was scared shitless you were going to go too, Zoe!”

“Who?” Zoe wanted to know. “Do you know why?”

“Here’s a list, we think.” He offered her a page torn out of a spiral notebook. The first few lines were in Claudia’s handwriting, the remainder with Dean’s scrawl. “I asked Dave to watch the last part of the alphabet,” he added when she looked up again.

“What’s the connection?” Zoe asked rhetorically, looking at the list again once she was sitting in the car. The ten names belonged to juniors or seniors, all girls, but otherwise had no obvious relationship to each other. “This is not right,” she repeated, voicing her intuition.

“Did they ask you anything about smells?” wondered Zoe, prompted by the faint scent of her urine.

“Not that I recall; why?”

“I wish I knew,” Zoe admitted. “It was just one question, at the very end, but it was the weirdest part of the whole thing.” She realized her throat was parched and her pussy was soaking. “I need you, now,” she admitted. “I can’t think straight.”

“God, babe, I thought you’d never ask,” responded Dean. “I’m about to explode!”

She leaned over and was sucking on his hard cock in no time, the spicy warm urine draining down her throat. It felt so normal, although it was the first time she’d done this in the car—let alone when Dean was attempting to drive—but it tasted better than ever. Zoe chalked it up to her nervous tension and a day of enforced chastity. Wanting more, she mauled her breasts through her blouse, twisting the studs to send jolts of electricity right through her body, from her nipples to her clit. It felt molten, pressing against the stud piercing her.

Dean made it to her house without crashing, and thankfully the driveway was empty when he pulled into it. Zoe dragged him through the front door and slammed it behind them. Unwilling to spend the time moving to her bedroom, she turned and pulled Dean’s pants to his ankles. He was ready, cock ring already in hand. Together they worked it quickly down the length of this shaft, leaving streaks of blood glistening along its tumescent length.

Equally eager, Zoe lay back on the floor and pulled Dean into her. Her cunt was tight, resisting him more than either of them could recall, but Dean didn’t hesitate. He pressed forward until he was buried within Zoe and the thistles of the ring pricked her sensitive flesh. She jerked and squeezed him even more tightly. Dean began working in and out of her, thrusting hard at the end of each stroke to crush the cock ring between their two bodies.

Both of them could feel the explosion coming, but it still wasn’t enough for Zoe. She peed, her urine spraying on both of them and igniting the raw wounds left by the cock ring. Dean’s cock started to jerk as Zoe cried, “my ass! I want it in my ass!”

He pulled out, trailing a thick rope of semen, and positioned himself at her winking rosebud. It was tight too, resisting more than in the past. A spurt of cum hit it, and Dean drove his weight forward, ripping into her and seating himself all the way to the cock ring in a single violent stroke.

Zoe screamed incoherently as she shuddered into her orgasm, piss continuing to stream from her bladder. Another jet of spunk coated the inside of her rectum, and a warm stream she knew was Dean’s piss began flowing into her body, prolonging her climax. The blonde felt warm inside, almost burning, but it was the best feeling she’d ever had.

A few minutes later, the pair reluctantly disengaged. Dean’s cock, still rigid and gleaming with fluid, jutted above his tight sack and he looked a little frustrated. Zoe, in contrast, felt wonderful and energized. A little cautious wiping didn’t reveal any damage. She took Dean in her mouth and cleaned him tenderly. “You’re the best thing I’ve ever tasted,” she assured him after she finished.

Dean’s organ looked harder than ever, although the color was a bit washed-out. “Isn’t it supposed to be bad to have an erection for a really long time?” asked Zoe, as they watched a trickle of urine run down its length to his bulging balls.

“Yeah,” he answered uncertainly. “I’ve been taking something for it, but it doesn’t really seem to be working. It’s starting to drive me crazy. I like cumming and all—especially inside of you,” Dean added with an admiring look, “but it doesn’t seem to, um, end things like it used to. And I’m peeing almost constantly. Thank God for you; I can’t even use the toilet at home any more—I can’t aim low enough. Last night, Mom almost caught me peeing in the shower!”

Struck by inspiration, Zoe fished an old rubber band out of the bowl by the door and wrapped it a few times around his head to cut off the flow. “Sort of a trick I picked up,” she explained. “But I think you should get yourself looked at. I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Looked at, where?” Dean wondered doubtfully. “Just on the off chance that anything you’re thinking is right, it seems like a doctor is the last person I’d want to visit right now. That leaves the school—do you trust the nurse? She’s who I talked to before.”

“Shefali?” Zoe considered the question. “Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I always seem to end up with more than what I thought I wanted”—she touched the studs in her nipples and bare sex—“but she’s always taken good care of me when I needed contraception and stuff.” Even at this point she wasn’t ready to share anything about her rape or pregnancy scare.

“Wait, you’re on birth control?” Dean asked incredulously. “I didn’t know that! I went to Shefali for that too!”

Zoe didn’t know what to think. Had she been upset over nothing? “You did? But you never wear a condom...”

“No, she gave me an implant.” Dean pointed at his hairless scrotum. “It’s like a temporary vasectomy. I didn’t want you to have to worry, Zoe, but I didn’t want to pressure you so I didn’t say anything.” He sheepishly added, “and then we got carried away and I guess I just forgot.”

“Dean, that’s so sweet!” Zoe hugged him close and kissed him, this time driven by love instead of lust. Still, she couldn’t resist kneeling in front of him again, this time fondling and examining his package closely. There was no trace of any disturbance, but she already knew Shefali did good work.

“I’m worried maybe something is wrong with the implant,” she said finally. “Everything looks okay, but I know you weren’t this big before.” Zoe wrapped both hands around his organ, which extended well beyond them. She couldn’t resist giving the tip a quick kiss. “And I think your balls are bigger, too.” An attempt to flex his steel-hard shaft met with complete failure, and a squeeze of his balls elicited no response beyond an upward surge of his rampant sex. “Doesn’t that hurt?”

“No,” Dean assured her, “it aches a bit most of the time, but you aren’t hurting me. But if you don’t stop, I’m gonna have to use it on you again, and you know your mom would freak if she walked in on us.” He tried to organize his thoughts while regretfully pulling on his pants.

Zoe padded off to the laundry, stripped off her wet clothes, and started a permapress cycle. Luckily everything really was wash-and-wear—this wasn’t the first time she’d messed up her uniform jacket. She grabbed the mop—interestingly, it was damp already—and padded back to the living room, now naked.

“I’d kill for maid service like this,” Dean joked as he watched her attack the puddle in the center of the floor. Flirtatiously, Zoe held the mop handle upright and took a grind against it, as if it were a stripper pole. “But,” he continued, “I’d better go. It’s early enough, Shefali should still be there. I’ll call you when I get out.” He handed her the notebook page he’d retrieved from the floor, and left.

Zoe quickly finished her cleanup and headed to her bedroom. She absent-mindedly pulled on a camisole and sweatpants as she continued to puzzle over the internship list, trying to distract herself from worrying about Dean.

The counseling sessions were winding down by the time Dean made it back to Hyde High. He spotted Dave still loitering within sight of the main entrance, and detoured to meet his friend.

“Dude, excellent timing!” Dave greeted him, “I was just gonna text you. It looks like everybody is out, at least the girls. Crystal Stevens got tagged; I wouldn’t want to be the one to tell Tony.”

“Yeah,” Dean agreed. “Thanks, man—I appreciate the eyeballs.”

“Any time. Do you think Zoe will figure out what’s up with this? You scored yourself one smart hottie, bro.”

“Don’t I know it,” responded Dean. “We’ll see, I guess. Hang loose!” Dave departed while Dean paused a moment to share the news with Zoe. Afterwards, he had to argue with the security officer, finally resorting to “medical emergency,” before he could get through the entrance.

Saddled with what seemed like a totally unnecessary escort, Dean walked down the empty hallway of the administration building to the medical office. The door was locked, and a small illuminated sign Dean hadn’t noticed previously advised, “with patient; please wait.”

The two looked at each other. “I can wait by myself,” Dean offered.

The security guy looked annoyed. “No unescorted students on campus today.” He clearly was weighing unpalatable alternatives in his head, and apparently nursemaiding some sick kid for an unknown period of time lost out. The guard inserted his ID into the door, which obediently unlocked itself.

“Ms. Patel,” he called, opening the door and herding Dean through it, “I have a student here to see you. I’m putting him here in the waiting room due to the lockdown—call us when he’s finished.” The door was closed behind him and Dean was alone before Shefali’s muted “yes?” reached him from the examination room.

That door opened and the nurse peered out to see who had entered. Dean opened his mouth to greet her, but gasped instead as he convulsed and pumped a huge load into his pants, soaking his crotch instantly.

“Oh, Dean,” Shefali stuttered as a wet spot appeared on the front of her skirt and urine began running down her legs, “Dean, you must not be here right now!” The door, freed from her nerveless hand, slowly swung open.

Ignoring her, Dean advanced toward the examination room, drawn by some unfathomable but irresistible urge. His white-hot erection was painfully hard and the glistening slime-coated tip of it, broken rubber band lost somewhere, poked above the waistband of his pants.

Shefali stared at the protruding flesh, which was nearly as pale as Dean’s uniform shirt and in stark contrast to his flushed face. She made a last attempt to push him back from the doorway, but another gout of thick slime erupted from his penis to spray across her blouse and face, and she staggered backwards with a gasp.

Dean stared at the examination table, fixated by the girl lying atop it. It was Crystal Stevens, and she was completely naked. Breasts heaving, she panted rapidly while urine leaked from a pussy that was flowered open with arousal and so copiously lubricating it looked almost frothy. The scent of her need filled the room and his cock seemed to strain toward her offered opening. Almost absently, Dean pawed at his pants while behind him the nurse leaned against a wall, working herself with one gloved hand while the other pushed his glistening scum towards her lips.

Finally freed, his cock was a mottled grey that contrasted with the jaundiced tinge of his engorged balls and the ruddy flush of his groin and limbs. Dean leaned forward and buried his face in Crystal’s cunt, causing his glans to bulge obscenely as he tasted her. Mindless of the feminine discharge smeared across his face, he stood up and speared the girl, pulling her towards him until he was completely buried in her womb.

Crystal screamed as Dean hammered her repeatedly, but the way her fingernails mauled her breasts suggested extreme pleasure rather than outrage. Clots of discharge leaked copiously from the junction of their bodies, thick glistening liquid mixed with dark chunks the color of old rust and other unidentifiable matter.

Both of them gasped explosively, Crystal wailing with the force of her climax. Dean, in contrast, stilled; the only visible movement of his body was the contraction of his chest as he continued breathing rapidly. He felt that he was pumping her again, somehow, but it was different than before. The girl began moaning and wailing again, more vigorously than when Dean had been thrusting into her moments earlier.

Shefali watched with fascination, crouched on the floor but forcing her hands away from her body, as the two teens began trembling violently against each other. Crystal’s scream of total ecstasy rose into a series of piercing squeaks. Finally both of them were silent and the only sounds in the room were heavy breathing and the splat of iridescent slime that began overflowing Crystal’s plugged channel and dripping to the floor.

Crystal continued to stare blankly at the ceiling. After a minute, Dean pulled away, only to look down at himself with shock and stunned amazement. A few shreds of tattered flesh hung around the root of his organ, coated with a faintly pink slime. Where his manhood had been projected a new organ, roughly the same size, but completely inhuman.

It was a deep, glossy black and covered with horned scales like a cross between a crab leg and alligator skin. Thick gel oozed from slits at the end and leaked slowly back along its length. Dean hesitantly touched the organ, feeling the hard shell and pricking a finger against a spine, but getting no sensation at all from his cock itself.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” Dean asked with dawning anger, turning to face Shefali. “What is this?” The anger faded slightly as his nose caught the faint scent of Crystal’s residue on the nurse, overlaid with her own discharge.

Shefali watched like a bird mesmerized by a snake as the boy’s swollen sack rippled unnaturally and the end of his stalk peeled apart to reveal a fluorescent green inner organ. She turned to scramble away on hands and knees but Dean’s cock reared higher and sprayed something from an opening at its root near his scrotum. The woman collapsed with a shuddering moan like a puppet with cut strings.

Dean unceremoniously dropped to his knees and pulled Shefali up, pushing her jacket and dress onto her back to reveal a bare mound shining with arousal. Her scent didn’t captivate him the way Crystal’s had, and he focused instead on the inviting rosebud nestled between her cheeks. He began forcing himself into her back door, which opened easily to accommodate him, although she jerked occasionally as the cruel spikes and ridges of his organ scraped into her sensitive anus.

He held still, more aware now but less certain how to proceed, and felt himself spread and extend further inside her. If his outer sheath was lacking in sensation, the inner organ more than made up for it, and Dean began trembling on the edge of sensory overload almost immediately. He realized a tensing and relaxing of his body seemed to flex his cock in and out of Shefali’s bowel, although it dragged a bit on the back stroke, making the nurse spasm in his arms. More of her hot piss began leaking onto the floor, further exciting him.

Curious, Dean began pulling out, keeping himself tensed. Shefali screamed as he worked himself out of her butt, but started working herself with one hand. He was stunned to discover that, fully extended, he was about 16 inches long! The last half of that, his inner core, was an eye-searing fluorescent lime green that swelled to nearly 3 inches in diameter and was coated with a thick layer of slime, pierced by many barbs all angled back towards him.

They tore brutally at Shefali’s bloody ass as he dragged himself out of her, finally revealing a knot at the end covered in slime discolored by her shit. Dean ran himself slowly back into her, orgasming almost continuously from the prolonged stimulation. He felt himself surge repeatedly inside the bucking woman, and dragged himself out of her again.

Unfulfilled, Dean pushed Shefali sideways so she rolled onto her back to stare up at him. He flexed, exposing his core to its maximum extent and flaring its barbs. His mind wandered distractedly, and fastened on the memory of Zoe’s blowjobs. Yeah, this bitch could clean him with her lying mouth... Unconsciously he sprayed again, watching the fearful look on Shefali’s face fade into glazed desire.

Before he could act on the impulse, annoying hands were pushing at Dean, steering him back to the comatose girl atop the table. “Come on, Dean, here’s Crystal—smell her, she needs you.” The voice was right; her scent was needy.

He needed no further urging to plunge back into her. Already more in control of himself, Dean was able to fill her more completely than he had before, waking her body to renewed arousal as he pleasured himself.

Principal Edwards hustled the shaken and dazed Shefali into the shower, before shaking his cruelly-decorated limp cock into Crystal’s mouth and beginning to pee. The two teens seemed to redouble their efforts to grind against each other, before thrashing again in mutual ecstasy.

When Dean was again able to take notice of his surroundings, the two adults were guiding him to a chair in the outer office. Shefali, still wet, wore nothing but a pair of white panties, a clean lab coat and a mask over her nose and mouth. He watched as she moved to look at Crystal, but felt nothing but a faint echo of desire.

“Are you feeling okay?” Edwards asked him.

Dean looked down at himself, but found himself discreetly hidden away again. Assuming, he reflected, that a glossy black tool that looked like it belonged in a hard-core S&M catalog could be called discreet. “What’s ‘okay’?” he laughed brokenly.

“It’s a bit to digest,” agreed Edwards, “but take a minute. We just need to get Crystal taken care of.”

The teen watched as his classmate was loaded onto a stretcher and wheeled away by a team of unfamiliar adults in hospital scrubs. “Will anybody ever see her again, or will she disappear like the others?”

“Believe that I speak truly when I say Crystal will have the very best of care, and that many people are urgently concerned with her continued good health,” Shefali assured him as she joined them, closing the exam room door behind her. She began fastening her lab coat. “I must apologize profusely for this incident,” she told Dean.

“I should be apologizing to you,” Dean countered, thinking of the puddle of blood drying on the floor in the other room.

She shook her head. “I think we both will be fine, Dean. And, truly, the fault lies with us. You were not prepared for this, and we were.”

“Well, we thought we were,” Edwards admitted. “It’s always the little things that trip you up.”

“Is this a ‘little thing’?” Dean demanded angrily, rapping himself and getting a muffled thunk. The tip flared briefly before subsiding.

Shefali had the grace to look abashed, but Principal Edwards snorted. “Shefali, can you give us a few minutes alone?”

“Certainly, Mr. Edwards,” she assented. “It is just as well that I should continue cleaning up.” She returned to the examination room, leaving the other two alone.

“Look, Dean,” Edwards restarted the conversation, “you’re still the same kid you were. You just have a little cosmetic change.”

“Cosmetic?” The teen’s laugh had a hysterical edge to it. “I’m a fucking monster! Look at this!” He grabbed himself, and then displayed dots of red on his hands where points on his carapace had pricked his fingers. “Look at Shefali! I’ll never have sex again!”

“Calm down and think rationally, kid,” advised the adult. “It’s still just a cock. Shefali said she was okay, right? And how about Crystal? Did she act like you were hurting her, or she didn’t like it?” He didn’t wait for a response. “I don’t think so—you literally fucked that girl silly. I wish I could make a woman feel that way!”

Dean looked thoughtful but still angry.

After gauging the teen’s mood, Edwards sighed. “Okay, enough bullshit. It’s carrot and stick time, then.” He waited until Dean met his gaze before continuing. “How did you feel when you were fucking Crystal and Shefali? Be honest.”

He couldn’t see where this line of discussion was going, but Dean decided the principal meant the question seriously. “Crystal was great. I mean, I don’t know what it was, but it was like I had to have her.” He warmed to the subject as he continued, “it felt different, moving inside her after the first time, but it was the greatest. It was so sensitive, I felt like I was cumming continuously, but I didn’t feel like I needed to stop, you know? Shefali was good, too; she’s hot, better looking than Crystal, actually, but it wasn’t really the same. I don’t know why.” A thick dollop of slime emerged from his cock and drooled to the floor.

“Pheromones,” summarized Edwards. “More or less; Shefali doubtless could tell you more, if you really cared. Suffice to say that every girl at this school is yours for the taking. In fact, they’ll beg you to fuck them, any time and any way you want to take them. If you have a creative mind—and I’m sure you do—the possibilities are endless. And if they’re in heat, like Crystal, you’ll enjoy it just as much as they do. Open season; this is a serious offer.”

No teenage male, including Dean, could have resisted fantasizing about trying out any young hottie that caught his eye, or repaying the perpetrator of any past slight or insult with degradation and humiliation, all the more enjoyable because his victims would be willing accomplices. To his credit, Dean didn’t spend all that much time thinking it over.

“I’m not here to star in your sick pornos,” Dean told his principal. “As if that could possibly justify this”—he gestured at himself again— “whatever it is. And there’s only one girl at this school I really care about. You can take your offer and shove it!”

The answer didn’t faze Edwards, who leaned forward intently. “Ah yes, Zoe Ryan. Now we come to the sweetest part of the carrot, and the stick.”

Dean froze, feeling fearful for the first time. “What about Zoe?” he asked.

“Everybody knows you two are an item,” began Edwards. “and for months now you’ve been preparing her, even if you didn’t know it. She’s been eating your sperm and drinking your urine what, once or twice a day? More? You’ve filled every hole in her body. Have you noticed she isn’t eating much of anything else these days? How many times have you seen Zoe with another boy? How often have you offered yourself to another girl?”

Satisfied he had Dean’s attention, Edwards sat back and continued talking. “I said ‘sort of pheromones’ earlier for a reason. Zoe is impregnated with your essence, Dean, like no other girl in this world. Human passions aside, her body will call to you, and yours to her. Even if you hated her, and she was the ugliest crone imaginable, you will want her like nobody else. When she comes into heat, which should be soon, sex with her will make what you just had with Crystal seem like a quick Playboy jerkoff session. And finally, believe me when I say Zoe’s body is more than ready and willing to take every inch of you, anywhere you want, as many times as you want.”

He waited a moment for Dean to absorb that information, before resuming. “That’s the carrot. For reasons I will not discuss, I have a vested interest in seeing the two of you together, and nothing would make me happier than to see you fuck each other’s brains out.” The principal’s tone became darkly menacing. “But here’s the stick: fuck with me and you will never see her again. I’d regret it, but don’t think I won’t do it. And don’t make the mistake of underestimating my reach.”

Dean went cold inside, thinking of Jana and her family. “What do you want?” he asked guardedly.

“Nothing difficult,” Edwards assured him. “First, forget we ever had this conversation. And second, make sure you and Zoe come to Spots tomorrow night. We’re having a memorial party for Jana and it would be a shame if either of you missed it; you’re both invited to the private event in back.”

It wasn’t hard for Dean to agree; there was nothing obviously harmful in the “requests” and at the very least it would buy time for him to figure out how to escape this trap. He nodded his assent.

“Good,” pronounced Edwards. Then, in a louder voice: “Shefali, we’re ready for you.”

The nurse joined them instantly, carrying an equipment tray. Still wearing her mask, and also a pair of large safety glasses, she knelt in front of Dean and began straightening the mass of metallic links that lay on the tray.

“Think of this as something in the way of protective coloration and a muzzle,” the man explained in response to Dean’s quizzical expression. “Go ahead, Shefali.”

As they watched, she draped the chain mesh over Dean’s hard organ. It reminded him vaguely of a lint filter, slit up the length on one side, except the mesh was formed of links in a grid with perhaps half-inch spacing, with rivets at the intersections. A two-inch metal cap, tipped with two thin slots forming an “X”, went over the head of his cock, and Shefali tugged the mesh around his spines so it lay flat down the length of his organ, hanging on either side. Each of the chains running the length of the mesh was riveted to a leathery band that hung against Dean’s body, except for one at the bottom that hung free from the cap.

The cap shifted slightly as Dean’s penetrator pushed lightly against it. “None of that please,” Shefali warned, tugging it back into place. “Will you stand up now, Dean? It will make my task easier.”

He complied, and she began threading the bottom chain down the length of his tool, using it to knit the sides together until he was completely encased by the criss-crossing gleaming links. Shefali picked up a tool and used one hand to cradle his balls and pull them forward while reaching in with the tool behind them. There was a moment of pain, and she jerked back in surprise as a mist of fine vapor sprayed across her mask and glasses.

She carefully wiped the glasses with a cloth, not removing them, and returned to her task. After a little more spreading and some tickling, there was a final “snap” and Shefali leaned back on her heels. “Very good, I think,” she pronounced. “Could you please smell this for just a moment, Dean?” the nurse requested, and handed him a small capped container.

Dean popped open the cap and sniffed cautiously. His vision swam and his heart raced. Somehow Dean knew it was Zoe. His black shaft jerked as his frustrated penetrator attempted to escape, but the snug cap served its function. Iridescent slime began oozing from the slits as Edwards leaned over and appropriated the vial.

Shefali wiped away the slime with a cloth and tugged the harness one last time. “Yes, that’s done the trick. If you would like to see?” She picked up a hand mirror and positioned it so Dean could examine himself.

The bottom of his cock looked much like the top, the seam in the mesh invisible. Black leathery cups covered his balls, separated and held out from his body by straps that secured a small triangular plate over the orifice at the base of his shaft. The chain running down his cock threaded through rings on the plate, pulled tight between his balls, and finally fastened together the ends of the scrotal strap and a ring piercing his body. It looked pretty permanent to Dean.

“How am I supposed to wear clothes with this, or use the bathroom? This is temporary, right?”

“Dean, do not be a baby. You are not really any larger now than you were before; it just looks different.” Shefali finally removed her protective gear, and then rummaged in her cabinet for a moment before fishing out a length of white ribbon. “Here, lift your shirt for me.” He complied, and she matter-of-factly wrapped the length of material around him, just above the waist. It actually was like a giant wide shoelace, but with snaps. Fastening it snugly, she snapped a hook onto the adjacent button and tucked in the dangling end. “Now, you secure yourself like so,” she said, demonstrating by pushing his encased penis up and sideways until she could hook the mesh near the tip. It pulled on Dean’s balls but wasn’t too uncomfortable.

“I believe this is similar to what is known as a ‘Prince Albert,’ if you are a student of history,” Shefali summarized, and handed him his pants. “As for the bathroom, I do not expect you will have much need for urination or defecation, as your body will be consuming many resources to fuel itself. Feel free to take showers; your sheath will not rust. It is most important to eat or drink any time you feel hungry or thirsty.”

Dean dressed himself, only a trifle awkwardly, assured Shefali he was okay, and started thinking about his escape. “Remember, I’m looking forward to seeing you and Zoe tomorrow night,” Principal Edwards said, as he escorted the teen to the main entrance.

How was he going to explain—or not explain—all of this to Zoe? Dean sat in his car, inhaled her scent, and stared at his cell phone.

It took until dinner, aided by her draft yearbook and the SoWet DVD collection, for Zoe to piece together a hypothesis.

Every girl on the list had appeared in at least one of the pornographic videos. As nearly as Zoe could determine, every girl who had appeared in any of the videos was on the list, with four exceptions: Mariah Haskell and Paige Ward, who already had received internships; Jana Fowicki, who was dead; and Zoe Ryan, who had first appeared in the last video.

The correspondence was too perfect to be a coincidence, and it made Zoe extremely nervous. What had kept her name off that piece of paper? Could it have been the seemingly least of the omissions she’d made while talking to Deirdre?

Zoe strained to remember the last time she’d talked with any of the girls. Mariah: “Do you smell it?” Paige: “Are you wearing a new perfume?” Jana: “What perfume are you wearing?” Deirdre: “Perhaps you would care to comment on the smell permeating this room?”

The blonde hadn’t admitted to anything, although she remembered the faint, sweet scent. Had her classmates answered differently? Dean’s call hadn’t helped, either. He was okay, which was good, but he’d sounded a little weird and distracted. Zoe didn’t want to say anything over the phone, so they agreed to meet as usual at lunch.

Appetite gone, Zoe settled on noodle soup for dinner and ended up just stirring most of noodles around her bowl before settling for drinking the broth. She didn’t really need to hear from Claudia to know the rules of the game had changed. Whatever these “internships” were, Mariah’s apparent disappearance from the face of the earth suggested something unpleasant. It wasn’t just a question of corporate malfeasance now—Zoe was afraid her own life was at risk. She couldn’t let go without getting to the bottom of things.

By lunch the following day, Zoe had reluctantly concluded she would need to return to Spots. Claudia confirmed, on the ride in, that Jana’s family doctor had been seriously injured in the explosion. Zoe hardly needed the additional information, although Claudia was not interested in hearing about her “grand conspiracy theory.”

Dean was a no-show second hour, giving Zoe a scare, but met her for lunch as usual. He denied her the expected golden drink; he’d seen Shefali that morning and was on medical restriction. With a teasing grin, he assured her that he’d be fine by that evening but she’d have to wait until then for her surprise.

His expression was grimmer when Zoe explained her theory, and then she broached the subject of Spots. Confusingly, Dean seemed both relieved and apprehensive when she suggested the visit. “What do you hope to accomplish?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” Zoe admitted. “I just don’t know what else to try. Everybody who’s missing has been there; we found those DVDs there and never did get a chance to look around. Maybe there’s something more to find.”

“Yeah, and you never did get me that copy of our video like you promised.” He laughed shortly. “Count me in, babe. I don’t have any better ideas either, and at least we get a night out together. Besides, we make a good team.”

Late that afternoon, Zoe decided to make a last attempt to expand the team further. She headed over to Claudia’s house and let herself in when knocking got no response. As the blonde had half-expected, Claudia was in but not alone. The brunette was squirming blissfully atop Joanne’s face; weights dangled from the cheerleader’s nipples and clit, and a large buzzing vibrator overflowed her ass.

“Hey, Barbie,” Claudia greeted her, “are you still planning to go to Spots tonight?”

“Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to join us?” Zoe was a little uncomfortable ignoring Joanne’s presence, but followed Claudia’s lead.

“For such a smart girl, you can be pretty fucking stupid,” Claudia pointed out. “If your conspiracy theory pans out, I don’t want to be within miles of that fucking place. If you’re wrong, there’s nothing I can get there I don’t already have here—what better salute to that bitch than pissing in her best friend’s face?” She wriggled with pleasure. “You want my advice?” Zoe nodded. “Quit dicking around with those fucking assholes and get the hell out of here.”

It was quiet in the room for a moment while Zoe considered the advice. Claudia landed a lash across Joanne’s ass, and the cheerleader started licking again. “Don’t mess with those fuckers, Zoe. If those bastards really killed Jana, they aren’t going to hesitate to fuck with you.”

“Thanks, Claudia,” Zoe replied, “but I can’t let this go, not this time. I just can’t.”

She returned home for another unsatisfying soup dinner, alone; her parents had decided on a night out of their own. After that, it was time to get dressed.

Zoe had thought about this since the previous day, and elected to wear white lace. The polo shirt and miniskirt provided superficial modesty, but the lace bra and panties she wore beneath them were clearly visible. Moreover, a careful viewer could observe flesh and piercings even through both layers of lace if she wasn’t moving. The lace rubbed her delightfully, but Zoe was growing accustomed to the cascade of sensations from her needy body, and the white underwear didn’t show moisture. The most attractive part of the outfit, from Zoe’s point of view, was the pair of bright white athletic shoes.

“What, no fuck-me pumps?” asked Dean, not unappreciatively, when she opened the door later that evening.

“Not if I want to be able to run,” Zoe answered, seriously. She admired the massive bulge in the leather pants Dean was wearing, and his cologne was to die for. “You have your camera, right? Let’s go before I lose my nerve.”

She needed that nerve when they arrived. Notwithstanding the “We Miss You Jana” banner hung outside the door, a raucous party was in progress inside. If many of the regulars-turned-interns were missing, their absence was more than made up for by what seemed like a sizeable fraction of the student body.

The pair pushed their way slowly through the packed bodies towards the bar. An array of filled mugs occupied one end of it, apparently the drink of choice for the girls Zoe saw. As she watched, a boy peed into a mug and added it to the collection while he waited for his own drink. Zoe snagged a mug and raised it to her lips, but it didn’t smell right; something about it seemed off, although the frenetic energy of the crowd made it hard for her to concentrate. She put the untouched drink back on the bar.

The blonde realized Hank was shouting at her from behind the counter, trying to be heard over the noise. “Try this one!” He proffered a larger mug, which Dean intercepted and passed over. This had the heady sweet scent Zoe expected, and she drained it in one long pour, not even bothering to swallow, feeling the warmth inside her. She hadn’t realized how thirsty she’d been! Zoe tossed the empty mug back to the bartender with an appreciative smile.

Dean leaned over so she could hear him. “It looks like the door to the back room is open!” She nodded, unable to see over the crowd clearly without the benefit of heels or his height. By unspoken agreement he started in that direction, allowing Zoe to follow in his wake. The pair moved slowly but steadily across the room, fending off random attempts to grope them with varying degrees of success.

Finally they reached the back wall, and Zoe edged around Dean to look through the doorway of the private party room. “Girls Gone Wild,” she thought she heard Dean say, and the thought seemed appropriate. The desk had been removed, and the couch was pushed up against the far wall. A trio of girls, wearing black string bikinis, danced together in the center of the room, dry-humping their moisture-slicked bodies against each other. Several watching boys directed intermittent streams of piss at them, the girls bobbing to catch mouthfuls of warm urine when they could. The girls’ skin glistened under the lighting illuminating them and it didn’t escape Zoe’s notice that the mirrored wall was completely unobstructed. She glanced to her left, but the office door was closed.

Zoe hesitated on the threshold. A part of her subconscious was screaming for her to get out now, but another part was urging her to touch herself and join the others. The rational part of Zoe’s mind that was still working balanced the risks of the crowd and TRAINCO’s unknown designs against the reassuring presence of Dean at her side and her desire to unravel the mystery.

With a deep mental breath, she squirmed her way through the bodies in the doorway. Her entry caught Kevin’s attention; sprawled on the coach, he aimed a long look at the blonde, obviously mentally undressing her. His expression surprised Zoe, and in other circumstances, she might have blushed. Now, she was horny as hell and accepted his desire as her due.

Zoe walked to join the bikini girls in the center of the room, swaying with the driving bass beat of the music around her. They welcomed her with teasing tongues and probing fingers. With a sinking sensation in her stomach, she recognized the girl who had been facing Kevin, back to the door, was Joanne. Joanne, who had heard every word of Zoe’s conversation with Claudia. Why was she here? Had she told anybody anything?

“I like, knew I had to be here for this,” giggled Joanne, pressing her superheated moist cunt against Zoe’s thigh. Soft hands teased Zoe’s nipples out of hiding, erecting them through the widening gaps in the lace, and straight pins went in; she was instantly wet and nearly lost control. Too late, she saw pins studding the breasts of all three of the other girls. “Isn’t this, like, the greatest?” Joanne breathed, pushing a breast against Zoe.

Zoe started to twist back towards the doorway, but her attention was arrested by Kevin. He was naked now, erect and quivering, and still focused on her. She couldn’t pull her eyes away from his cock—it was covered in some black and chain sheath, with a bright metal cap. The harness squeezed his enormous balls away from his body. As he closed with the girls, his cock throbbed and a glob of glistening slime emerged from the tip. God help her, something smelled good; she wet herself helplessly.

The blonde turned, looking for escape, but a laughing girl on each arm hampered her movement, and Joanne was still between her and the doorway. The cheerleader, giggling again, crouched and stabbed at Zoe’s clit, pinning her in place as waves of heat raced through her body.

“Oh baby, isn’t that like, just the best?” asked Joanne, as she tugged down the soaked lace panties before jabbing Zoe again. “Don’t you, like, love how that feels?” Her breath was hot against Zoe’s soaking pussy.

Then Kevin was behind her, grunting, “oh yeah, take it, you slut,” in Zoe’s ear, as his cruelly decorated cock penetrated her anus. His hands on her hips kept her from pulling away from the painful intrusion. A spray of piss from an onlooker splashed the blonde’s face and she flicked her tongue after it reflexively.

Now, when it was too late, Zoe found Dean. To her shocked surprise, he was naked and his cock and balls were decorated in the same way as Kevin’s! He stood, staring blankly in Zoe’s direction, as Kevin bottomed out inside her ass and began thrusting back and forth.

One of the bikini girls skipped to Dean’s side and pulled him forward, towards the group in the center of the room. As Zoe watched in muted horror, the giggling girl began working a baroquely ribbed vibrator into Dean’s ass; the look of confusion faded from his face as his cock jerked further toward vertical and oozed slime from its head. There was more giggling behind her and Kevin began pounding more urgently as the remaining girl penetrated him with a vibrator, too.

The threesome toppled to the floor as soon as Dean rammed himself into Zoe’s cunt and her knees buckled. Still locked together by ornamented male organs, they trembled and spasmed repeatedly under the barrage of sensations. The boys surged repeatedly into Zoe as each of them was worked in the ass by a panting bikini girl. The third girl, initially a giggling Joanne, urinated through her suit into Zoe’s face while withdrawing pins from her breasts and plunging them into Zoe’s. As each girl emptied herself, they rotated positions.

Zoe’s eyes rolled in her head as the stimulation reaching every part of her super-sensitized body resulted in a continuous stream of orgasms. Her last conscious thought was that she was sinking into some sort of honey-scented ocean of sexuality and desire.

Slowly, tentatively, Zoe regained her senses. She was still impaled fore and aft, but her partners lay quietly, apparently also unconscious, although their organs pulsed inside her. The blonde could feel steady streams of something—it felt too viscous for piss—running into her before leaking slowly out again; her breasts stung everywhere and her hip felt bruised from where she’d fallen over on it.

It was almost quiet. Cracking her eyes, she determined the gentle rocking motion that had awakened her came from Joanne. The moaning cheerleader bent over the threesome, licking desperately at Zoe’s crotch and abusing herself urgently. Warned by approaching footsteps, Zoe closed her eyes and feigned unconsciousness. The newcomers pulled Joanne, moaning about how good it smelled, off of Zoe and led her away. A moment later there were no other sounds.

Now was her chance! Zoe kissed Dean and bit his lip until he stirred, her mouth muffling his. When his eyes reflected awareness of their surroundings, she released the kiss and they wriggled free of each other, and stood up. Kevin remained on the floor, breathing noisily through his mouth.

They were a mess. With gravity assist, unbelievable amounts of thick clear slime slid from Zoe’s opened holes, down her legs, and into her shoes, quickly overflowing onto the floor. She tried a step, which squelched noisily. Dean dared to crack a smile as more of the slime continued to pulse from his caged cock.

Grimacing in annoyance at the collapse of her clever planning, Zoe pulled off the shoes and her anklets. She brushed the heavily soiled skirt into place before picking pins—twenty-three of them—from her breasts and nipples. She was still dripping copiously, and her underwear wouldn’t have handled that even before it ended up at the bottom of the orgy.

Struck by inspiration, Zoe crossed to the bookshelf and opened it. There were several more bikinis on the shelves amid the other supplies. She wiped herself somewhat clean with one before discarding it, and then pulled on another, adjusting the strings to keep it on her hips. It was almost immediately sodden, but at least she wasn’t dripping any longer.

Dean was struggling with the cage on his cock and balls. Zoe went to look at it too, but she couldn’t see how to open it and it clearly couldn’t be removed otherwise. She was shocked by her close inspection, wondering what the black sheath beneath the chains was made from, and whether it was as cruelly barbed and ridged on the inside. Dean jerked against her several times when she fingered the ring in his body. “I’m sorry,” she whispered to Dean, “I think you’re stuck.” It was clear the link at the end was the key, but it appeared solid and unbreakable. She fought to ignore the scent of his groin and stay focused on their goal.

With a shrug, Dean gingerly pulled on a pair of briefs. They looked absurdly small on him, his erection tenting out and well above the waistband. As Zoe watched, he retrieved a strap from his discarded clothing and used it to secure his still-leaking cock closer to his body. Dean looked longingly at his pants, but it was clear it would take an unacceptably long time to wriggle back into them. He settled for packing another bikini bottom around the head of his penis to muffle the chains and absorb his emissions. He grabbed his camera from the corner and nodded towards the door.

They peered out to see the lights still on, but the club was deserted. Zoe scanned the room, but Dean tapped her shoulder and pointed at the floor— a trail of spattered urine led to the “STAFF ONLY” door in the corner. After passing cautiously through that door, they found themselves in a short maintenance corridor connecting the building’s rear exit, staff bathroom, and kitchen. Interestingly, the trail led past the rear door and ended in front of the bathroom.

Dean was about to open the bathroom door when they heard noises from within. Hearts racing, the pair bolted for the kitchen and slipped through just before the bathroom door opened; Dean held the kitchen door ajar to prevent betraying movement and they listened carefully.

A pair of TRAINCO security officers emerged from the bathroom, pushing a cleaning cart and arguing about who would clean the floor. “I didn’t get a permit to carry so I could push a mop,” declared the winner, as they moved down the hall away from the teens and re-entered the main room.

Dean released the door and walked over to a prep table with several pitchers sitting on it. After sniffing one, he drank straight from the pitcher, quaffing about half of it. Zoe was feeling a little parched too, but settled for pouring herself a glass. It smelled and tasted a little off, but she was too thirsty to care. “Not as good as the real thing,” she whispered in a teasing tone before getting back to business.

She peeked out the door to make sure the coast was clear again. The view of her from behind, legs straight and skirt flouncing over the curve of her outthrust butt as she leaned in the doorway, was too good for Dean to pass up. Click-Flash! Zoe whirled and gave him a dirty look. “What if somebody saw the flash?!”

They exited the kitchen and quickly padded down the hall to the bathroom door. This time, it sounded unoccupied and they entered, locking the door behind them. Predictably, the room was empty. The floor, annoyingly, was newly mopped, leaving no further trail to follow. The single stall, urinal, and sink held no secrets. A door on the side, ajar, led to a small supply closet. They inspected it, finding a few shelves, a space obviously meant for the cleaning cart, and an emergency shower.

There had to be a trick somewhere; as she stood in the shower, Zoe could smell the faint “tainted honey” scent she was beginning to think was connected to all of this. “I think it must be around here somewhere,” she whispered to Dean, without explaining why. They both began inspecting the closet more closely.

Struck by sudden inspiration, Zoe exclaimed, “of course!” and tugged the pull chain on the shower. It functioned as designed, and the unwary teen was deluged by a heavy spray of cold water from the industrial head above her. She was completely soaked and frantically tried to stop the water, cursing up a storm.

“Fail!” laughed Dean, who had avoided most of the spray. Taking advantage of his greater height, he was able to lean in and push the lever on the chain back up to the “off” position. In his haste, he pushed hard enough that the lever actually went a little above its original position—there was a click from the wall ahead of them as the water shut off.

Zoe stood half-drowned as the stall wall opened away from her, revealing a lighted ramp leading down under the kitchen; she was already shivering in the cool air wafting up the passage.

“C’mon, Zoe, you can’t stay like that,” Dean chided, and grabbed a few bar towels from the nearby shelf. “You need to dry off.”

She peeled the sodden lace off her body and dumped it on the floor of the stall. Clad in just the black bikini bottom, she sacrificed several of the small towels to mostly dry her body and hair.

“Score,” murmured Dean, who had been inspecting the other shelves. He handed Zoe a black “Spots” T-shirt, nominally in her size but fitted to the point of being almost too tight. Zoe could feel her nipples pressing hard against the material, and Dean’s eyes showed he could see them, too; but it was better than nothing. She felt they couldn’t spend time looking for something better—they could be discovered at any minute.

Dean found a rubber band and handed it to Zoe. “For your hair,” he suggested, and she pulled her damp hair back into a ponytail and secured it. Dean could feel wetness soaking into the material of his briefs, but the sight and smell of Zoe’s body was driving him nearly crazy. He consciously forced himself to relax and lessen the discharge.

The pair proceeded carefully down the ramp to what looked like a nurse’s station in a hospital ward. A hallway, dotted with doorways, led off to one side, but Zoe’s attention was captured by the central area itself. She pointed, but Dean was already taking pictures—flash disabled—of the weird furniture sitting beside the chairs. As they studied the area at greater length, the abnormal proportions of the work surfaces, halls, and doorways became more apparent.

Faint screams echoed down the hall; they clearly were feminine, but whether of pain and fear or arousal, Zoe couldn’t say. The smell of honey was stronger and made her head swim, but she was determined not to leave without gathering the information she wanted.

Nervously, Zoe crept to the first door off the hall, imaginatively labeled “1.” She thought she was ready for anything at this point, but her resolve was sorely tested by what she found inside.

Mariah Haskell was lying naked atop a strangely shaped bed, hugely pregnant. She appeared to be either sleeping or unconscious, although the latter seemed more likely. A feeding tube was inserted through her nose; as Zoe watched, liquid mixed with unidentifiable clots of something moved from the wall down the tube into the teen’s stomach. Some sort of goo leaked from her inflamed pussy, surrounding a short catheter tube from which piss trickled continuously. A collection trough guided all of this to a drain in the floor.

Zoe had reached out to touch Mariah, a fingertip brushing the other girl’s warm flesh, when she noticed the steady clicking of Dean’s camera behind her had stopped.

“Holy shit,” Dean stammered, in a voice she’d never heard.

She rushed for the doorway and met a wave of air scented with honey and something else that swept into the room. Zoe was overcome with sheer lust and staggered the last few steps into the hallway as she orgasmed convulsively. She peed uncontrollably in terror and excitement, but didn’t notice.

Their attention was focused on the black apparition, vaguely insectoid in appearance, which moved down the hall towards them. It was roughly the mass of a large human, if proportioned far differently, but there the similarities ended. It reared up, exposing a pair of large stalks that peeled apart to reveal inner cores that leaked slime as they extended towards the humans before it.

Zoe moaned with desire, her cunt and ass both suddenly burning with need. The moan became tinged with despair, and she took an unsteady step forward, unable to stop herself. The blonde knew she was going to take the next step, and the next...

No fucking bug was going to take his girl! Emboldened by possessive fury, Dean snatched the sodden bikini from his penis and slapped it across Zoe’s face, breaking her trance. He grabbed her arm and hauled her by main force back across the common area to the entry ramp. Zoe initially offered disjointed resistance, but began to run as he dragged her away from the creature. They sprinted up the ramp, an eerie hissing echoing behind them as the creature’s wide stance precluded it from following them up the relatively narrow passage.

Retreating to the ground floor, Zoe and Dean darted out the back door past the dumpster to safety. They were forced to slow down, gasping for breath, as both were barefoot and beyond the bounds of public decency. Luckily, and not for the first time, Dean’s car was not far away—and he had a hideout key stashed on it.

Dean dropped Zoe at her house and drove slowly away. She wasn’t sure she wanted to be alone, but all she could think of while he was near was his cock, and Zoe wanted a chance to focus and organize her thoughts. She silently crept into her darkened house and stopped in the kitchen to quench her thirst. Even the bland taste and knowledge that it wasn’t normal didn’t keep her from emptying the pitcher of lemonade she found in the refrigerator in an attempt to sooth her parched throat. Feeling slightly better, the teen headed for her bedroom and tried to ignore the thumping of the bed in her parents’ room.

Zoe sat in bed with her laptop and began composing her expose. She might not have seen all the pieces, but she intuited the whole of the situation. The aliens, or whatever they were, were behind it. TRAINCO was just a dummy shell to fool people into believing there was a less sinister, more mundane, purpose. Somehow, the students and faculty at Hyde High had been suborned, over time, to this purpose.

Mariah must have been early, maybe even first; her mother was a councilmember. That’s why the school was so isolated. That’s why Mariah was always one step ahead of everybody else. That’s why everybody drank and peed so much—even if the purpose, if any, remained unknown. That’s how the piercings and other wounds could be healed so fast, using medical technology that was not human in origin.

Zoe continued writing, listing the escalating perversions and then every detail she knew or guessed about the aliens. Her typing slowed radically; she was masturbating compulsively, reliving each kinky memory as she recorded it. The teen’s arousal refused to peak, even as she worked herself increasingly urgently.

She was driving herself crazy. Her tousled sheets reeked of urine, feminine desire, and honey. Zoe hadn’t achieved a single orgasm, and not for want of trying. Dimly, Zoe realized it was light outside; her essay was finished. Worse, her mother was knocking on the door! “Zoe, honey, can you come downstairs? There’s somebody here to see you.”

“Five minutes!” the teen shouted, wanting to know who was waiting but afraid to start a conversation that might result in her mother opening the door and seeing this. Please let it be Dean, she thought.

Her hair looked like crap, and a quick rinse of her face and crotch threatened to eat up all five minutes; a viscous mix of frothy gel and spunk leaked from her slit, and she was urinating uncontrollably. Zoe forced herself to stop stroking and move on. She just had time to brush her hair out, throw on a school uniform, and save her article to a flash drive—just in case. Sheets stuffed in the bottom of her closet for later, Zoe pounded downstairs to the front room and pulled up short.

Paul Edwards smiled greasily at her as a wave of tainted honey made her mouth and cunt water. “Zoe, good morning! I was just telling your parents how pleased I am that TRAINCO is able to offer you an internship with our publishing division.” He moved closer and shook her hand. “Congratulations to you on your hard work.”

The scent was overwhelming. She looked down, searching for and finding the outline of his cock, and fought the urge to drop to her knees in front of him and suckle it. Dimly, she realized her parents were saying something, but she couldn’t make sense of the words. The most Zoe could accomplish was to smile and nod to them as Principal Edwards led her out the door to the TRAINCO town car waiting in the driveway.

They slid into the back seat; the car seemed to be infused with the exciting odor and Zoe was panting. Edwards unzipped his elegantly tailored slacks and extracted the decorated head of his penis. A catheter tube extended from it, closed with a small clamp. “Would you like a drink, Zoe?”

He leaned back in his seat and smiled as the girl bent in front of him to suck greedily at the impromptu straw.

“Well, I am so glad she’s getting this opportunity,” Becky Ryan exclaimed as the car pulled off and she closed the door. Her husband agreed, adding, “and I won’t mind having a little more time for ourselves.” He lifted her skirt, revealing an ass covered with welts.

Ken reached for the butt plug filling her ass, stroked it in and out a few times, and replaced it with his cock. Becky leaned against the front door, moaning and twisting her nipples, as her husband slammed into her.

Principal Edwards closed the clamp on his catheter and pushed Zoe upright. She felt hot and ready for ... something. Looking through the tinted glass of the town car, she noticed they were in some underground parking area. The blonde let Edwards guide her quietly through a door into an open area, with some of the same bizarre furniture and hallways she’d seen the previous night. A low table, like the one holding Mariah, stood in the center of the area.

A dejected-looking Dean sat on a chair at one side, empty water bottle in his hands. He was still dressed in his briefs, although they now glistened with slimy moisture. A sheepish grin crossed his face at Zoe’s obvious surprise, and he rose to meet her. “I knew you’d come back here, Zoe,” he confessed. “And I couldn’t let you do it alone—I love you!” Dean pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Zoe was trembling—with relief, fear, excitement, and arousal. She inhaled the smell of Dean’s body, wanting him, and then the scent of tainted honey was flooding around her, fogging her thoughts again. Zoe’s body was crying out to be violated; she knew, this time, it would be. It was why she’d followed Edwards so tamely. Footsteps no human would ever make approached from the hallway.

Summoning her remaining force of will, she forced back the physical desire, and turned to the principal. “Can you deliver this to Ms. Petersen?” Zoe asked him, holding out the thumb drive. “It’s my last article.”

Edwards accepted it graciously, assuring her, “I’ll take care of it for you.” He looked a little sad, knowing Zoe was about to experience something he could never share. He was now only a piss-drone, unable to reach arousal even with the most extreme stimulation.

With that thought on his mind, Edwards put the thumb drive in his pocket, exchanging it for a nail clipper. “This is for you, Mr. Killian. For services rendered.” Dean accepted the gift and turned to stare at Zoe, who was watching the exchange.

She had disrobed and was nearly glowing, lips parted, hair still tousled, labia swollen and glistening. Dean had never seen a more desirable girl in his life; had never wanted anyone more. His aroused cock pulsed more slime to flow down its length into his underwear. Zoe read his look with a glance and drew him against her, before initiating a deep kiss and thrusting her studded tongue urgently into his mouth.

Then she was sinking to her knees before him, drawing the briefs down his legs until Dean, too, was naked. Zoe licked him clean, somehow taking his studded cock completely into her mouth and momentarily into her throat. She squeezed his jailed scrotum and milked more slime from him, spreading it down the prickly length of his shaft. Zoe held him tight, tears leaking from her closed eyes; she loved Dean, but knew she needed something more than human cocks now. One last time, she thought.

Zoe took the clippers from Dean’s unresisting grasp and positioned them over the critical link. It seemed absurd, but this had to be what Principal Edwards had meant. Her faith was rewarded when the link parted beneath the clippers like soft butter and the straps fell free. Dean felt the pressure ease on his balls, and began pulling on the center chain, quickly snaking it free and hurling the entire apparatus aside.

The blonde scrabbled at the black casing, trying to remove it, but realized it wasn’t just a covering when the end flowered open to reveal the tip of Dean’s penetrator. He sprayed her with a cloud of honey licorice that simultaneously calmed her fears and excited her need.

“Take it to a room, you two.” Zoe belatedly realized Principal Edwards was talking to them, pointing at a nearby door. Beside him stood the same creature they’d seen last night (or another like it), boasting two organs like the one jutting from Dean’s groin.

Dean was tugging her towards the door and Zoe let herself be led along, fingering herself while staring back at the long alien cocks and wondering what it would be like to take both of them at once. Last night she would have thrown herself on them; but this morning, Dean’s scent held her with a force stronger than any physical restraints. He opened the door, turning to say something to her, and was clocked by Claudia, who was wielding a piece of metal framing.

Both girls screamed at once, Claudia’s, “they’ve got you too!” overlapping Zoe’s anguished, “Dean!” The two naked teens grappled with each other, one trying to drop and examine the fallen boy, the other trying to tug her to safety. Zoe could feel the moment the alien sprayed them; a wave of burning lust raced across her body and gathered in her tummy, while Claudia’s grip loosened and their urine gushed to spatter on the floor.

Zoe hauled on Dean’s arm as he struggled to regain his footing, all her attention focused on her desire and need for him. They clung together in the doorway, heedless of Claudia being swept off her feet just behind them.

“No! She’s not ready!” shouted Principal Edwards, followed by something barked in a totally foreign tongue.

The two teens turned to watch as the alien hefted Claudia and impaled her on both organs before clutching her tightly to it. She screamed brokenly, body jerking, as alien slime mixed with bright red blood gushed from her cunt and ass. Zoe stared fixedly at the black poles disappearing inside her friend before Dean jerked her backwards and the door closed in her face.

Dean stared at the door, his face ashen, while Zoe tried to stroke his cock, creaming herself with desire for him. Her hands bled with scratches on the palms, but he didn’t seem to react. “Dean?” she moaned. “Baby, I need you so bad.”

“Zoe? Dean?” croaked a voice from the back of the room. It was Kevin, looking a bit battered, sitting on a bed with his arms fastened behind him and a sheet thrown over his body. Zoe followed reluctantly behind Dean, feeling like her nipples were going to burst.

Dean took the clipper from Zoe, who was astonished to realize she was still carrying it, and quickly cut the cable tie securing Kevin’s thumbs to the bed frame. Kevin cursed, working blood back into his pale thumbs, and flipped back the sheet. Zoe gaped as she looked down at a black cock identical to Dean’s.

“You look a lot more appetizing than that bitch, Claudia,” Kevin said, quickly regaining his sense of superiority and realizing where she was looking.

He sprayed her and Zoe’s arousal notched higher. She began panting, mouth dry, as her lower lips flowered wider, her anus loosened and her nearly empty bladder released a last squirt of urine.

“She’s mine, Harcourt!” snarled Dean, spraying her again. Zoe trembled on the brink of orgasm, unable to think of anything but sex and penetration and her need to be possessed and filled. She pushed Dean backwards onto the bed and threw herself atop him, heedless of his spines tearing the delicate flesh of her vagina.

The blonde arched her back, offering her ass to Kevin, who scrambled to accept. “Fucking right, that’s why they have more than one hole!” he exclaimed, burying himself in her tight rectum. Zoe orgasmed but the climax only wound her tighter, offering no relief.

Unlike her previous three-ways, there was no haphazard thrashing of bodies; the two boys held Zoe tightly between them while inside her their organs flowered open and the wickedly barbed penetrators extended and expanded themselves.

The penetration was savage, splitting open and ripping both her cunt and ass as the bug-cocks bottomed out inside her. Zoe had never taken objects so large (but nearly), or so fast (but nearly), or so painful (but nearly). The penetrators began to expand and contract repeatedly. Ichor that burned like napalm began to flood into her and Zoe passed into an orgasmic haze.

Dean cradled her head in his hands a bit longer. He admired the graceful lines of Zoe’s body and the way she arched her back to open herself more fully to the alien double penetration. He could feel her body trembling, and her tongue stud gleamed between her parted lips as she panted and moaned. Dean began shaking too as a burning cascade of orgasms racked his body, but he couldn’t bring himself to let go of Zoe.

The next thing Dean recalled was a swarm of hospital attendants around them, clad in glasses, masks, and gloves, slowly urging Kevin off of Zoe before removing her gently from Dean’s shaft.

Zoe’s eyes were glazed and sightless, a faint mewing and movement of her hips as they chased the departed intruders, the only signs that she was still alive. The blonde was moved carefully to a stretcher and straightened.

“Take good care of that one,” Edwards told the medical team as they started rolling their newest charge towards the hallway.

“We always do, sir,” one of the party replied.

Dean recognized Shefali, wearing a rebreather mask, as her concerned eyes took in his condition and she knelt beside him. He swayed, feeling dizzy. “What will happen to Zoe now?” he gasped. “Will she be okay?”

“To be honest,” the nurse replied, observing barest trickle of slime leaking from Dean’s penis, “we are not entirely sure. But we must worry about you for the moment. You are very dehydrated.” She handed a huge bottle to him, saying, “drink this.” He gulped it all, figuring it was pure urine, and noticed Kevin doing the same thing. He didn’t refuse when Shefali gave him a banana, and then a second bottle; while he drank, she inspected the bump on the side of his head.

Dean was feeling noticeably better after he finished. Shefali collected the empty bottles and peels, and left. He watched her ass as she walked away, and his balls surged and settled themselves. He looked up to see Principal Edwards gazing at him.

“Well, gentlemen, will you be staying enrolled at Hyde?”

“As long as Zoe’s okay and I can see her,” Dean answered defiantly.

“As long as I can keep exercising Mr. Jack-in-the-Box,” Kevin added with a mean laugh.

The principal nodded. “Good; we have an agreement, then. I think we have somebody here to see you.”

He walked out the door; a confused Joanne entered a moment later and the door closed, leaving the three of them alone.

The cheerleader was still wearing her black bikini from the previous night. “Kevin? Dean? What is this place? Like, what’s with your cocks?”

She smelled pretty good, if not quite as appetizing as Zoe, and Dean felt himself start oozing.

“Dibs,” pronounced Kevin, flaring himself to his full length until the barbs erected, glistening with slime. The girl screamed and began pounding on the door, looking over her shoulder at her former boyfriend.

Principal Edwards listened until the pounding stopped. He glanced down at the thumb drive, bouncing it in his hand, and turned to leave. At least it would make interesting reading, he mused; that girl did know how to write —unlike the idiotic cheerleader.