The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionic_X Rules the World

Author: Psionic_X

War In Heaven

Alarms screamed on the Space Fortress of Psionic_X as SunLady went on a rampage. Psionic_X’s men fought desperately to to stop her or keep her in check but even the shields and armor designed specifically with her in mind couldn’t stand long against her rage; men screamed louder than the alarms as she burned them alive. But Sunlady only wanted to hear Psionic_X scream....

Robotic Woman hacked into the Fortesses security systems and shut down the stealth mode and shields. She then disabled all fighters and escape vessels. She started the Fortresses on a 30 minute self-destruct countdown, keeping it silent so Psionic_X or his men would be unaware it was happening. She then slaved every nuclear missile on earth to her and aimed them at the Fortress, setting them to launch in 31 minutes if the Fortress had not destroyed itself. Robotic Woman doubted even super-titanium could stand that sort of barrage. One way or the other, Psionic_X would fall....

The Fortress is rocked as the newly re-empowered PowerQueen slams through the hull causing even more alarms to go off and sending almost 40 of Psionic_X’s men flying off into space and their final reward. More troops rushed to stop her, but the weapons designed with PowerQueen in mind were useless against one who was no longer an avatar but now a goddess in her own right. PowerQueen moved inexorably towards where she sensed her enemy. Psionic_X’s men fought desperately, but she moved them aside with ease, not caring whether she killed them or not. Only the death of Psionic_X was relevant now....

The Goddess of War and The Goddess of Victory attacked Psionic_X with a savagery that gave even him pause. He defended himself and was nonplussed to find that it was all he could do...defend himself. For the first time Psionic_X understood how formidible the Greek Goddesses were and that this was his last stand. The situation grew even more grim when Sunlady and Robotic Woman entered the fray. He battled back with a savagery of his own and seemed to be gaining the upper hand...when PowerQueen joined in.

Immediately Psionic_X knew his short reign over Earth was just moments away from ending. PowerQueen had figured out the secret and was now as powerful as her former mentor. The beams from her eyes, so hot now they made Sunlady’s power pale in comparison, cut through the villian’s flesh, cauterizing the wound as it passed through but hurting like hell nonetheless. Athena’s magic sword also cut flesh and this wound bled freely. He blocked a furious burst of energy from Sunlady and left himeself wide open for Robotic Woman’s mechapunch which severly damaged his internal organs. Nike reached out with her power and Psionic_X seemed to whither, turning 50 years older and falling to his knees.

The women surrounded Psionic_X as he laughed and spit up blood. Athena shakes her head in disgust.

“We’ve beaten you and you laugh?”

Psionic_X laughed then coughed up more blood. Then looked insanely at the assembled goddesses and heroines.

“You’ve beaten me on your level. Now lets see how you do on mine!”

Psionic_X had come to the realization that Robotic Woman was responsible for his loss of control over the goddesses and Sunlady. He couldn’t control her and there was some type of unusual frequency emanating from her that interfered with his telepathic powers. The old Psionic_X could have done nothing. But as a god, Psionic_X hadn’t bothered with the full force of his telepathic powers; he hadn’t had to. Now he did and brought his gigantic will to bear on Robotic Woman. Inside her head, the sophisticated circuits that protected her from mind control overloaded and burned out. Robotic Woman’s mind was easily enslaved. Psionic_X then ordered her to shut down the anti-mindcontrol frequency. She did and the results for the assembled women were disasterous....

Robotic Woman

Stepahnie found herself alone in the dark. She wondered what had happened to the others. Suddenly she is blinded by a spotlight. She shields her eyes and realizes that she is no longer in robotic form. She is human. Stephanie hated that. She much preferred being a robot to her human self. She looked down and is disgusted to find herself dressed as a catholic schoolgirl. She wondered how that had happened. She’d specifically had dressed in a tight t-shirt and hip huggers. She squinted into the light and could discern no one.

“Hello? Is anyone there? PowerQueen? Sunlady? Anyone?”

“I’m here Stepahnie.”

Stephanie recognized the voice as that of Psionic_X. She fought down her terror and struggled to get back into robotic form. Nothing. She was completely helpless if Psionic_X decided to enslave her mind. She hoped the others came to her rescue before it was too late.

“There will be no rescue Stephanie. Your comrades have more pressing concerns. Its just you and me. But don’t be afraid. I merely want to talk.”

“Talk? There is nothing to talk about Psionic_X, unless you want to surrender. You may not have noticed but we didn’t come here for a friendly chat. Do whatever you want to me but you’re finished madman! If I were you I’d quit while I was ahead!”

Psionic_X’s laugh seems to reach out to Stepahnie from everywhere.

“You do look so cute when you are angry Stephanie. And sexy in your uniform.”

“So you dressed me this way! Figures. God powerful but still just a man.”

“No longer a man dear Stephanie. But yes, I still have male desires. And yes the schoolgirl look pleases me, I admit. But I’m not a selfish god Stephanie. I’m prepared to give you what you want. I’m prepared to fulfill your desire, if you’ll serve me.”

“Of course. I suppose you’ll pull out your huge cock and I’ll fall to my knees and worship it, is that it?”

Psionic_X’s chuckle seems to wrap itself around Stephanie.

“Well if thats what you want it can be arranged. But I know what you really want Stepahnie...to leave behind your human flesh. To always be a robot. I can make it so Stephanie. I can burn away the husk of your humanity and make you perfection all the time. Your dream will be fulfilled. Think of it Stephanie. No longer will it be necessary to spend even a second as a weak little girl. Now you can be Robotic Woman and Robotic Woman only. Stephanie goes away...forever.”

Stephanie feels herself trembling. Was it true? Could she become as she’d always wanted to be? Could Psionic_X undo the treachery of the Machine Head? No! She had to stop thinking like this. Psionic_X lied! It was a trick. He was playing games with her.

“No games Stephanie. I can complete the task the Machine Head started. I can finish the deal he reneged on. You merely have to submit and I’ll make your dream a reality. Agree Stephanie. Think of what it will mean, to always be a robot. No longer being human. No more worries. No more cares. Just submission ad obediance to your master...me.”

Stephanie struggled to think. She wanted to fight, to resist, but she could sense the truth of Psionic_X’s words. He could do what he says he could. And he would. She could feel it. But it would mean abandoning her responsibilities as a superheroine. It would mean leaving Earth to its fate...even assisting in bringing about that fate. It was wrong....but it was her truest desire. Stepahanie was paralyzed by indecision.

“Don’t fight me Stephanie. You know you want this. And you’ll be so much better for it. You know you will. Submit to me Stephanie. Embrace me and your true self. Why fight for humanity? What did they ever do for you? Pain. Heartache. Betrayal. Thats been your human existence. Throw it aside. Look neither left nor right and come to me.”

Stephanie jumps as hands are gently placed upon her hips. They slide up and cup her breasts and she can feel her heart thundering in her chest.

“This is what you want Stephanie,” Psionic_X whispers in her ear. “You want what only I can give you.”

Stepahnie feels the jacket slide off shoulders. She doesn’t resist.

“No one else can do this for you. Just me. Only Psionic_X.”

Stepanie’s shirt is violently ripped away. She moans.

“Its so simple really, to shed your humanity, to evolve into what you want to be.”

Her bra falls away and Stephanie feels her nipples expertly tweaked and shudders as an orgasm races through her.

“Let it all go Stephanie. To be human is to be weak. You don’t want to be weak any longer.”

Stephanie feels her skirt slide down her legs and steps out of it.

“This is what it is to be free Stephanie. Free from all constraints. Free from the petty moralities of humans. Free from human stupidity. Free to be anything you like...even a machine.”

Her panties are ripped away and Stephanie feels her breath quicken.

“I ask so little Stephanie. Nothing really, when you consider that this is what you want. You want to be a robot, in the truest sense of the word. You want a master you can serve. You want the bliss of being immersed in your desires. So take it.”

Stephanie is bent forward and a rail appears that she grips with her hands. Her legs are pushed apart. The head of Psionic_X’s cock teases her cunt lips and she feels lightning race through her. Then its pulled away.

“Tell me what you want Stephanie.”

“To always be a robot.”

The cock teases her again, then is again, pulled away. Stephanie growls in frustration.

“Tell me what you want Stepahnie.”

“To be completely free of my humanity.”

The cock pushes just inside, then pulls out. Stephanie moans her disappointment.

“Tell me what you want Stephanie?”

“To serve you...Master.”

This time the cock is pushed all the way into Stephanie and she hisses in satisfaction. The cock moves in and out, each stroke shocking Stephanie and giving her divine pleasure...and taking something away. Psionic_X’s movements are slow and purposeful. In and out, again and again, seeming to go on forever, as if each grain of sand in an hourglass were taking an hour to fall. The orgasms brought her pleasure, but Stephanie was aware that they were taking something else away. The slow, purposeful strokes continued and Psionic_X inserts a thumb into her ass and Stephanie screams as fire races through her, pleasure no human was ever meant to feel, or survive. Inside Stephanie, something dies. Quickly, Psionic_X pulls out and turns her, pushing her to her knees. Stephanie doesn’t resist as his cock splits her lips and lodges itself in her throat. Stephanie feels the explosion of her Master cumming and the warm glow of his life giving nectar as it pools in her stomach. Psionic_X pulls out of her mouth and taking her by the shoulders brings her to her feet. Stepanie lloks down and sees that she is Robotic Woman again. She searches inside of herself and everything that made up Stephanie is gone. Now only Robotic Woman remains.

“Thank you Maser.”

Athena

Athena looks around herself confused. Everyone had just disappeared. Or had she? She recognized the place she was at; it was Olympus, in all its glory. But it had fallen when the gods had. It shouldn’t be her. She made her way through the familiar hallways, remembering what it was like when her Pantheon ruled. Everything looked the same. She came to the thrown room and entered. On her Father’s thrown sat her enemy, Psionic_X, nude. Athena grimaced.He was certainly fond of that, but with a body of a greek god, she couldn’t really blame him for liking to show himself off.

“Psionic_X, I know not what your trick is but it won’t save you. Your doom is assured!”

“No Athena, it is not. Here I reign supreme. This is my domain and you are powerless here.”

Athena’s eyes widen in understanding.

“You’re in my mind!”

“Yes I am.You are mine to do with as I will.”

“The others will stop you!”

“No Athena, they won’t. I told you Athena, we fight on my level now. I was Master of the mind when I was mortal. Now I am God of the mind. You have no chance against me. You can only submit. You can only serve. Do so now and willingly and I’ll allow you the dignity befitting one such as yourself. Resist, and I will humble you in the worst way.”

Athena responds by materializing a spear and hurling it at Psionic_X. It flies true and just as it is about to pierce where Psionic_X’s heart is it stops and breaks into three peices.

“You’ve chosen Athena, and chosen foolishly at that. Very well, I did warn you.”

The pieces of spear transform into large cocks and rush at the goddess. Horrified, Athena treis to fight them off but it is no use. One enters her pussy. The other slams up her ass and when she opens her moth to scream, the third one gags her. Helpless, Athena’s is brutally raped by three cocks. They saw in and out of her orfices and to her eternal shame bring her incredible pleasure. They make her cum over and over and they ejaculate into her in seemingly endless amounts. Suddenly, the cocks disappear and Athena falls to the ground, exhausted.

“Now Athena, I want you to acknowledge me as your better. I want a definitive act that shows me that you submit to me completely.”

Athena looks at Psionic_X in anger and defiance. She opens her mouth to speak but is cut off by Psionic_X.

“Keep in mind that the next cock that shuts you up will be mine.”

The sparks in Athena’s eyes go out and she bows her head in defeat. She stands and walks to Psionic_X and dropping to her knees she kisses and licks his feet. Her head is jerked up and she realizes there is a collar about her neck attached to a chain that psionic_X holds. She looks at hime and he smiles upon her.

“Good girl. Now you know your place and the collar will be a constant reminder of that place. Never forget that Athena. Or you will suffer as no immortal ever has. Do you undertstand Athena?

“Yes Master, I understand.”

SunLady

Sunlady is in a castle made of ice. She shivers as her powers cannot even keep her warm. She has no idea what has happened to the others. One minute Psionic_X is seemingly beaten, the next she is freezing her ass off in a giant igloo.

“No worries Sunlady. Submit to me and I will allow you to warm yourself.”

SunLady turns and sees Psionic_X and immediately goes to burn him but her powers sputter, the cold much to great.

“Its even colder than space here Sunlady. Even a sun would wink out here. But this is a fitting place for you. You’ve always been a cold one, haven’t you? Inside you are an ice princess, cold, hard, merciless. You were only a superheroine to pass the time.You put on the mask of being someone good, someone who cared. but all along you cared only for yourself, for fame and fortune. Its why you’ve never liked PowerQueen, she is everything you only pretend to be.”

“No! That isn’t true!”

“It is SunLady. You have always been able to shine your light and see others for what they really are, and when you shined it on PowerQueen you saw that she was exactly as she presented herself, pure and good and noble and you couldn’t stand that.”

“Shut up you bastard!”

“Why would you want me to do that Sunlady? I’m not judging you. Not at all. I merely offer you the chance to openly be who you are. No more pretending. No more hiding. No more mask. All you have to do is serve me.”

“Fuck you asshole!”

“Even now, you play the role even though you find my offer generous and seductive. Go ahead SunLady, accept it. Think of all you can do once the mask comes off. Think of the freedom. The power.”

“No! I am not that way!”

“Oh? Well lets put that to the test, shall we? Sunlady, if you are tempted by my offer, cum hard, now.

Sunlady cums.

“Its not true! You did that to me!”

“You think? Sunlady, if you really believe I did that, cum ten times hard right now. Hmmmm. No response. Lete try this: Sunlady, if you know that you truly want to accept my offer, cum ten times very hard right now.

Sunlady staggers and she is slammed with ten hard orgasms.

“You see Sunlady? Its all you. Are you ready to accept my offer?”

“I-I am a good person.”

“Lets see. SunLady, if you are exactly what I said yu are, have 100 powerful orgasms right now.”

Sunlady is rocked by one orgasm after the other, ech one more powerful than the last. She is writing on th eice floor, insane with pleasure when they orgasms stop.

“Well SunLady? Ready to take off the mask?”

Sunlady stands, her knees quaking, drenched in sweat despite the cold and looks at Psionic_X...and grins.

“Yes Master.”

Nike

Nike wakes up on a dungeon floor,naked. She is confused. One moment Psionic_X was at their mercy and the next she is...where?

The door open and Psionic_X strides in, his dark, muscular form crackilng with power. Nike tries to use her magics but they are useless against Psionic_X. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her to her feet, and the goddess screams. Psionic_X pushes her into a corner and then swiftly lifts he legs up over his shoulders. Using her hands and arms, Nike presses herself against the wall to keep from falling and she is right where Psionic_X wanted her. He lines up his cock and powers his hips forward, ripping into Nike’s virgin ass. The olympian shrieks in pain and fear but her captor pays no mind to it. Psionic_X’s attack is swift, viscious, brutal. His hips are a blur as he fucks Nike in an almost machine like fashion. When the goddesses ass contracts from a powerful orgasm, Psionic_X pulls out and lets her drop. Nike slumps to the floor and peers up wide eyed and awed at the god standing over her. Psionic_X looks down on her, his gaze 1,000 gravities holding her in place.

“Do you understand now my Goddess of Victory?”

“Yes, I understand everything. Master.”

PowerQueen

PowerQueen shakes her head and looks in astonishment as her sister’s in arms. They all have stopped attacking and are just standing, almost catonic. She looks at Psionic_X and sees instantly that whatever he did has drained him. Their attack, especially Nike’s aging him, was apparently too much, which is why he hadn’t done to her what he’d done to Athena and the rest. It was time to finish this. Her eyes glowed and beams that would incinerate the mad god stab out and at the last moment are blocked by SunLady!

“SunLady! What the hell is wrong with you?”

SunLady responds with eye beams of her own. They have no effect on PowerQueen.

“SunLady, he is controlling your mind! Stop this. Don’t make me hurt you!”

“You will hurt no one Alyssa. Especially not Master.”

PowerQueen is shocked when the voice is followed by an attack from Athena. She counters but Nike joins in and Sunlady attacks again with her full power. Robotic Woman starts to join in but is stopped by Psionic_X.

“Robotic Woman, reverse the changes you made to the station. In your mind I saw that you had started the self-destruct sequence and started a misslile launch countdown. Abort both, immediately.”

“Yes Master. Done Master.”

“Good. Now bring shields and stealth mode back online.”

“Yes Master. Done Master.”

“Now, join in the battle. Subdue PowerQueen.”

“Yes Master.”

As Robotic Woman leaves his side, Psionic_X once again goes deep inside of himself and uses the mental theraputics technique to heal himself and reverse the aging attack of Nike. It takes longer this time but in minutes he is young and powerful again. Just in time too. Psionic_X surveys the scene and sees that his slaves have been subdued. But they played their role.

PowerQueen has overcome her former allies. But its taken alot out of her. She staggers to her feet. her uniform in tatters. She is breathing hard ad Psionic_X knows he is in control sinceshe obviously doesn’t know how to rapidly heal herself. PowerQueen is thinking in terms of her former self and probably unaware of ther greater capabilities. This played to Psionic_X’s advantage.

“Very good PowerQueen. You have overcome my slaves. You have shown yourself worthy. You will ever be first among them.”

“I won’t be your slave Psionic_X. I’ll be your death!”

“Why? Why fight me whe I only want to make the world a better place? Think of what we can accomplish together. We can help humanity achieve a golden age. We can help them learn of teir true power. We can help them to travel the stars. No more wars. No more hunger. No homeless. We have the power now Alyssa. Think of it!”

“You’ve killed many people Psionic_X. I’m supposed to just let that go?”

“Yes. It was necessary and you know it. They would have gotten in my way. But look at this from your new perspective Alyssa. See the big picyure.”

“So I just stand aside and let you kill more people?”

“No, you help me do what is necessary. This won’t be easy Alyssa, even with our power. But it can be done. It will be done. You can help me, freely and of your own will. Or you can be my mind controlled slave. The choice is yours.”

“Those are my only choices?”

“Yes. So what will it be Alyssa?”

Robotic Woman reboots and sits up, her power coming back online.

Athena’s eyes snap open and she re-energizes herself.

Sunlady stands and glows hotly.

Nike materializes a short sword and prepares to attack.

The doorsslide open and twenty of Psionic_X’s elite troops enter and take up positions, weapons aimed at PowerQueen.

Alyssa Willows looks around herself and smiles.

“You say that I’ll be first among them?”

Psionic_X grins, and motions for his men to stand down and telepathically orders his slaves to relax. He ruled the world now. And nothing would ever be the same again.

End