The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Punctured

Categories: mc fd ff ft

Synopsis: A young woman tries an alternative treatment for her insomnia, with unforeseen consequences.

Disclaimer: You should read this only if you are 18 years or older. This story, and all characters etc. are the property of Hypnoslut.

All and any feedback is welcome. PLease send it to: Cheers!

Sarah paused, her hand on the door. She’d never been to an acupuncturist before, and was a shy person at the best of times. She’d made the appointment by phone and didn’t really know what to expect. She pushed open the door and stepped into a small waiting room. There was a poster displaying the different acupuncture points, and several framed certificates, proclaiming Dr. Carol Lane to be a nationally qualified acupuncturist. This place had only been open for a few weeks, so everything was still very clean and shiny looking. An attractive young blonde woman sat behind a desk, looking at Sarah expectantly.

“Hi, can I help you?”

“Oh, hi. Um, I’ve got an appointment for two thirty. I phoned a few days ago.”

The receptionist consulted a book. “Ah yes. Sarah Hughes? Doctor Lane will be ready for you now. Just step through that door there.” She indicated a door on the far side of the waiting room. Sarah thanked her, walked over to the door and knocked gently.

“Come in.”

Sarah stepped through the door and looked round. It was a fairly small room, with a desk in one corner and a high, padded table in the centre of the room. Sitting at the desk was a woman in her early thirties. She had black hair, tied up in a bun and wore a white lab-coat and glasses. The woman turned and stood as Sarah entered and smiled at her. Now that she was standing, Sarah could see that under the white coat, she wore a blouse and knee-length black skirt. What surprised her though were the knee-length patent leather boots that clung to her calves. The woman was stunningly beautiful, her green eyes sparkling as she regarded the young woman who’d just entered her office.

“Sarah Hughes?” Sarah jumped and realised she’d been staring.

“Oh, yes. Hi.”

“Have a seat.” Sarah sat down, her hands in her lap.

Miss Lane looked at her new patient with both professional interest, and something more. Sarah had long brown hair and wide, innocent blue eyes. She was pleasantly curvy, with ample breasts and long legs. At the moment, she looked tired and drained, but this couldn’t hide her natural good looks.

Sarah sat in uncomfortable silence as the doctor gazed at her. Suddenly, Dr Lane smiled and sat down.

“Now, what seems to be the problem?”

“Well, for the past few weeks, I’ve been having trouble sleeping. I went to my doctor and he gave me some sleeping pills, but they just don’t seem to work. Then a friend of mine, Kara, recommended acupuncture. She actually recommended you personally. She came here last week I think. She said she was one of your first patients.”

Doctor Lane smiled. “Ah yes, Kara. She was my third patient actually. I trust she was satisfied with the treatment?”

“She seemed to be. She thought you were very good.”

“I’m glad. Now, let’s have a look at you.” Dr Lane stood and came over to Sarah. “Now, open your mouth please, and stick out your tongue.” Sarah did as she was told. Dr Lane peered at it and used a metal probe to press lightly on different parts of Sarah’s tongue. She took a clipboard and made a few notes.

“Ok, if you’ll please roll up your sleeve?” Again, Sarah did as asked, and Dr Lane felt her pulse at different points up her arm. Sarah had never felt even the remotest hint of attraction to another woman, but the closeness of this beautiful doctor, and the pressure of her hands on Sarah’s arm made her feel strangely uncomfortable.

Dr Lane made some more notes, then smiled up at Sarah. “Alright, can you take off your top and lie down on the bed please.”

Sarah started. “Take off my top?”

Dr Lane looked mildly surprised. “Yes. I need to be able to get at your back. Is that a problem?”

Sarah blushed at her own stupidity. Why was she acting like this? “No, of course not.” She turned away and took off her jumper, laying it down on the chair. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her front.

Dr Lane walked over to the bed, her boot heels clicking softly on the tiled floor. “I’m going to undo your bra. Is that alright?”

“Um, yes. Ok. That’s alright.”

Sarah tried to remain still and relaxed as she felt the doctor’s warm hands deftly unhook her bra. She barely repressed a sigh as she felt those hands runs softly up and down her back.

“Now, I’m going to insert a needle. You shouldn’t feel any pain, just a slight tingle. Try to relax as much as possible.”

There was a tiny pricking sensation, but the doctor was right. It didn’t hurt. If anything, it tickled slightly. She felt another tingle, then a third.

“Now,” Dr Lane said as she worked, “I’m sure you’re aware of the basic principle of acupuncture. Illnesses are caused by blockages in your body’s natural flow of chi, or energy. Stimulating certain points removes these blockages and allow your energy to flow more freely.”

There was another tingle. “Interestingly, stimulation of these points can have other effects as well. I studied for several years in the heart of rural China, and I was taught some particularly gratifying techniques. Techniques I think I’m the only person in the Western Hemisphere to know. For example, if I insert a needle...here,” another tingle, this time at the base of her neck “You will find yourself quite unable to move.”

Sarah jumped at this and tried to roll over, but sure enough, her body failed to respond. She lay motionless, wondering wildly what this doctor was doing. Although she couldn’t move her neck or anything below it, she found she could still talk and move her eyes.

“Stop it! What are you doing? Let me up!”

“Now, now. Calm down,” she purred, “You are a pretty little thing aren’t you?” She ran her nails gently down Sarah’s spine. “I think I’m going to enjoy you.”

“Let me go! Please don’t do this!”

“Shhhh. Don’t worry, in a second you won’t mind a bit. You see, if I insert a needle...just here...,” another tingle, this time just at the base of Sarah’s skull, “you will become totally suggestible. As long as that needle stays there, you will accept and believe every single thing I tell you.”

Sarah tried to take this in, but suddenly her mind was feeling dull and hazy. A grey mist seemed to descend over her brain, draining away her panic and taking with it her willpower. There was a slight throbbing at the back of her mind, and she couldn’t seem to find the energy to form even a single thought. She just lay there, waiting for someone to tell her what to think.

“Now then Sarah, have you ever been attracted to another woman?”

“N-nooo... I’m not... not a...a... I’m not like that...” Sarah sighed.

“Not yet my little pet. That’s what you are, isn’t it? You’re a little pet.”

Sarah frowned and vainly tried to shake her head. “N-no. No, I’m... I’m...

“You’re a little pet.”

“I’m... a... a little pet.”

“You’re my little pet.”

“I’m you’re little pet.”

“You are completely under my control.”

“I’m... completely under your control.”

“You are my willing, obedient little slavegirl.”

“No! No, I’m not a... not a...”

“You are my willing, obedient slavegirl.”

“...slavegirl. I am your willing and o...obedient slavegirl.”

“You love being under my power.”

“I... I love being under your power.”

“Surrendering to me feels so good. Submitting to me fills you with pleasure.”

“Yeeeesssss.... Soooo goood...”

“You will obey my every command.”

“I ...will obey your every command.”

“I am your Goddess. I am your Mistress. You love and adore me. You worship me.”

“You are my Goddess...my Mistress. I... I love and adore you.”

“You love me more than anything else in the world.”

Sarah sighed happily as her empty mind was filled with these beautiful, submissive thoughts. The love, the complete adoration that she felt for the wonderful voice that was filling her mind was indescribable.

“I love you more than anything else Mistress.”

“You are my submissive little lesbian fucktoy.”

Something deep in Sarah’s mind rebelled at this, but it was washed away by the tide of pleasure and submission that flowed through her.

“I am your submissive little lesbian fucktoy Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now, sleep for me. Sleep. Obey your Mistress.”

“I must obey...Mistress...sleeeeppp...”

Sarah woke with a start. She looked around. She was in her bedroom and the sunlight was pouring through the open curtains. She felt refreshed, more rested and refreshed than she had felt for weeks, months. In fact, she couldn’t remember when she’d felt so rested. She lay back and sighed, stretching. That acupuncture had really done the trick.

Sarah frowned. How had she got home? She didn’t remember anything since... since she’d lain down on Doctor Lane’s table. She didn’t even remember the treatment. Her back felt slightly sensitive, and she’d slept better than she had for years, so obviously it had worked.

The phone rang, and Sarah got up, grabbing a bathrobe from the floor. She went and picked up the receiver.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Sarah?” A deep, purring female voice. It was familiar, but Sarah couldn’t place it.

“Yes? Who’s this?”

“Needleslave.” There was a click as the person hung up.

Sarah frowned at the receiver. Needleslave? What th- Suddenly, Sarah froze. Independent of her mind, her body turned and walked upstairs. She went into her bedroom and dressed, all the while on some sort of insane autopilot. Having dressed, she turned, went downstairs and headed out through the door.

Sarah thought desperately. What was happening to her? She had to get help! She tried to turn, to shout for help, anything! But she just kept walking. She couldn’t even turn her eyes. She arrived at the bus-stop exactly as a bus arrived, got on, paid the driver and sat down, staring dead ahead.

An old woman sitting across from her leaned towards her. “Are you alright love? You look a bit out of it.”

Sarah didn’t turn to look at the woman. “I am fine thank you,” she replied in a flat monotone. The woman paused, then nodded and sat back down, frowning at the young woman worriedly for a few moments before turning her mind back to her own problems.

Sarah got off at the third stop. She had no idea of where she was or where she way going. She had never been to this part of town before but she kept on walking, her body apparently knowing the way. She walked towards a large, luxurious-looking hotel, up the steps and through the main door.

She didn’t even look at the receptionist but marched straight through the richly decorated foyer and over to the lifts. She pressed the call button and waited, her arms straight down by her sides, her head upright and her eyes looking directly forward. The lift arrived and she stepped inside, pressing the button for the fourth floor. With a ‘ping’ the doors opened and Sarah stepped out into a wide corridor. She walked down the corridor and stopped at door 116. She pushed open the door, which was unlocked and stepped into the room.

Inside, the room was large, with a king-sized bed against the opposite wall. Sarah locked the door behind her and walked into the centre of the room. Her hands came up and started to remove her jumper. She rapidly undressed herself, standing naked in the middle of the floor. She picked up her clothes, folded them neatly (something Sarah had never been any good at) and walked over to the wardrobe. She opened it and put her clothes on a shelf. Inside the wardrobe was a box, with a note on it.

‘For my newest sex-slave.’

Sarah’s mind whirled as she read the words. Sex-slave? What was happening? Who was doing this to her? She turned, put the box on the floor and opened it. Inside, she found a pair of shiny black vinyl shorts, and a pair of equally shiny black thigh-boots with high heels. Her body still acting independently of her mind, she put on the shorts, sliding them slowly up her legs. They fitted very tightly, forcing themselves into her crack, stretching tight over her round, smooth buttocks and pressing gently against her pussy. She zipped up the front and turned her attention to the boots. They were pulled slowly up her legs and laced up tight, the shiny, smooth black material hugging her calves.

Lastly, right at the bottom of the box was a leather collar. It had a small metal tag on it, onto which was engraved the words ‘This slavegirl is the property of Mistress Carol Lane.”

Carol Lane? The acupuncturist? What the hell?

Her hand came up and slipped the collar round her neck, buckling it closed at the back. She gave an involuntary shudder as the cool, smooth leather touched her neck. She turned and strutted over to the mirror. Her body seemed to be responding to the sexy clothes she wore, the high-heeled boots and tight, shiny shorts. Sarah looked at herself, naked from the waist up, except for the leather collar. After a few seconds, she turned and strutted across the carpet, swaying her hips sexily. She stopped in the centre of the room and stood at attention facing the door, her shoulders back and her naked breasts thrust out, her arms hanging stiffly by her sides.

Oh god oh god oh god! Sarah thought. What if someone comes in? What if a maid comes in to clean or something. They’ll find me here like this! Dressed like someone’s little bondage slave with my breasts out! What will I do!

Unfortunately, she could do nothing but stand there, waiting for she didn’t know what. After what seemed like hours, but what could have been minutes, she heard footsteps. The clicking of heels, then the rattle of a key in the lock. This was it! Someone would find her here, dressed like this! How could she explain? What would she do? The door swung open.

“Ah, very good. My newest slut is waiting for me as commanded.”

Carol Lane walked through the door, followed by two other women. Dr Lane wore a long fur coat, beneath of which, the feet of a pair of shiny black shoes were visible. The two women behind her were also wearing long coats, and both were wearing shiny black boots. They were bring lead along by Dr Lane on leads connected to leather collars around their necks. One of the women, Sarah recognised as the receptionist from the acupuncture clinic. It was the other that made her heart stop.

Kara. Sexy, sassy, confident Kara. Redheaded and curvy, now strutting sexily behind Dr Lane, her hips swaying alluringly. Instead of the usual confidant, ironic smile, she looked at Dr Lane with undisguised adoration. It was clear to Sarah that something had been done to her. Something that had turned the self-confident, independent Kara into this fawning, obedient slavegirl.

“Kara, close the door please. I’m sure Sarah here doesn’t want anyone seeing her like this.”

“I live to obey you Mistress.” Kara sighed. Turning she close the door behind her, then turned back to her owner.

“You may remove your coats.”

“Yes Mistress” the two slaves chorused. Their coats slid to the floor to reveal outfits identical to Sarah’s. Black thigh boots, tight vinyl shorts and leather collars. They stood there, as though standing topless in front of three other women was the most natural thing in the world for them. Both stood at attention, gazing lovingly at their Mistress. Sarah still stood motionless, staring towards the door.

Dr Lane removed her coat and handed to the receptionist, who took it and hung it up in the wardrobe before returning to her Mistress. Dr Lane was wearing a black vinyl dress, shiny, skin-tight and clinging to her every curve. It reached halfway down her thighs and had full-length sleeves. Her hands were clad in tight vinyl gloves and she had shiny black high heels on her feet.

“Sarah, you may talk.”

“You bitch! What have you done to me? What have you done to Kara! Let me go this minute!”

Dr Lane smiled and turned to Kara. “Explain to her slave.”

Kara sighed quietly. “Yes Mistress.” She turned and looked Sarah in the eye. At that moment, Sarah new that Kara was gone. This person, this mindless, obedient sex-slave had nothing in common with that funny, pretty girl.

“I went to Mistress so that she could help me. She did. She put me under her control; she brainwashed me, turned me into her fawning little fucktoy. And she made me love it. I know she’s controlling me, I know she reprogrammed me, and I know she’s programmed me to love it. I do. She ordered me to help her gather more beautiful little slut-toys, so I sent you to her. I betrayed you to Mistress and I loved every minute of it. I’m Hers, and soon you will be too. It’s already started and there’s no way of escaping it. Soon you’ll be Her lesbian fuck-slave, serving Her, obeying Her and helping Her find more slaves to add to her harem. And you’ll love it!” Kara shuddered, her hands straying down to rub herself through the tight vinyl that covered her crotch.

“Thank you slave.” Dr. Lane turned to Sarah. “Any last words? All I have to do is say a single phrase, and you’ll be just like Kara here, my willing servant, obeying my every whim.”

“I hope you die! It doesn’t matter what I say, or what I do, I’ll always hate you!” She wished she could dive at this woman, hit her, claw her, HURT her, but she remained standing stiffly at attention, her hand by her sides and her head up.

“Goodbye Sarah.”

A tear ran down Sarah’s face.

“Slave, cum and obey!”

Sarah gasped and shuddered as an enormous orgasm swept through her. She came and came, gasping and trembling. She fell to all fours, her hips bucking and thrusting as a wave of pleasure washed through her being.

Then, it was over. Sarah looked up into the eyes of her Mistress. Mistress smiled down at her, the most beautiful smile Sarah had ever seen.

“I live to serve you Mistress. Please command your slavegirl.”

“Good girl. Come here.”

Sarah shuddered with pleasure at hearing Mistress call her a good girl, and crawled over to Her. This was so right, so perfect. Crawling on all fours towards her Mistress like the little pet she was, grovelling before her.

“Lick my shoes slavegirl.”

“Yes Mistress,” she purred, licking the toe of first the right, then the left shoe. She started nuzzling her Owner’s feet, kissing and licking the smooth, shiny material, running her tongue up one heel, then the other. The touch of Mistress against her tongue and lips sent waves of pleasure flowing through her, making her wet, making her feel even more submissive and obedient.

“Very good. Stop.”

Sarah raised her head and looked up at Mistress. Mistress leaned down and put one vinyl-covered hand under her slave’s chin. She lifted Sarah’s head, and the slave slowly rose to stand before her Goddess. She gazed into her eyes worshippingly, wanting, NEEDING to serve Her, to obey her, to fulfil her every wish.

“Marie, come and pleasure me.”

The receptionist smiled ecstatically. “Oh yes Mistress! Thank you Mistress!” Dr Lane lay back on the bed, propped up against the pillows and raised her skirt. Marie crawled to her on all fours and put her head between her Mistress’s legs, licking and kissing. Mistress smiled and purred with pleasure.

“Mmmmm... Now, Kara, Sarah, fuck for me. Perform for your owner. Turn me on.”

“Yes Mistress” the two hypnosluts chorused. They turned to face each other, smiling lustfully. Sarah stepped up to Kara, putting her arms round her friend’s waist. Kara placed her hands on Sarah’s buttocks, pulling Sarah towards her, pressing their groins together. Their breasts pressed against each other and they leaned into each other, kissing deeply. Slowly at first, but with increasing passion and lust they kissed, their tongues writhing against the others. Kara began to stroke and squeeze Sarah’s soft round arse through the tight vinyl of her shorts. Sarah’s hands ran up and down her friend’s back, up to the back of her head, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Sarah put her hand down between them, pressing against Kara’s pussy, making her fellow sex-slave moan. Kara kissed her neck, nibbling ever so gently, running her teeth over the sensitive skin. Kara suddenly turned and went down on all fours. Sarah grasped her hips and started grinding her pussy against Kara’s bottom, moaning. Kara turned, pulling her friend down onto her, rubbing at Sarah’s crotch while Sarah kissed and licked her nipples.

They faintly heard a gasp as their Mistress came hard, almost too lost in their own hot world of lust to notice.

“Slaves, cum now.”

All three brainwashed women gasped and shuddered convulsively as they orgasmed, moaning and rubbing themselves.

Then the only sound was a soft panting.

Mistress stood, looking flushed. “Very good, my little pets. Time to go home I think.”

“Yes Mistress,” the three of them chorused.

Mistress produced a leash from the pocket of her coat, which she clipped to Sarah’s collar. She put her coat on and re-attached the other slave’s leashes. Sarah was handed a coat that one of the slaves had been carrying, and the three of them put them on, covering their uniforms. Walking along behind their Owner, who held their leashes in one shiny-gloved hand, they left the room.

Sarah stared at her Mistress’s back longingly, knowing that she would serve Her until she died. She had never been so happy in her life.