The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Puppet Master

Categories: MM, MC, CB

Wonderman goes head to head against his enemy the Puppet Master

Story:

Brett Martin was a District Attorney for Wonder City. He lived his normal everyday life by day, but by night he transformed into Wonderman. Wonderman was the super hero that helps save Wonder City from the mysterious and evil villains. He had been the city’s hero for the past few years, and was the youngest District Attorney to ever be hired for Wonder City. He is 28 years old.

Brett has a young look to him. His short blond hair is cleanly cut and gelled to be flat and pointing forward. His deep blue eyes make him dreamy to all the men and women in town. His brawny build helps him seem powerful. He has broad shoulders, large pecs and thick arms. His chest and abs have every line they should as a muscle god. His thighs and calves are well formed creating the perfect muscular legs that could rival any football player or wrestler. His package looks to be thick and long, as any hero’s cock should be. His ass is huge, round, and bubbly, creating the perfect ass on a man.

As a lawyer, Brett wears suits that try not to show off his body too much. He knows he shouldn’t let others get distracted by his hot body, and he doesn’t want anyone to figure out his identity. Unfortunately for most, he also has an ego both as a DA and as a hero.

Wonderman’s costume is straight out of the comic books. His entire body except his head is covered in white Lycra. His costume is skin tight, showing off every ripple in his body. He wears an eye mask in the abstract shape of a “W” which is of a red color. He has a red cape, red gloves, red boots, a red utility belt and a red W on his chest. He looks like a hero and a muscle god when he stands tall at 6′. He has the ability to fly, and has super strength. His belt contains any gadgets he may need outside of those two abilities.

Unfortunately, like all heroes, he has a weakness. He can only fly, or use his super strength when his gloves and boots are on. Each glove, or boot taken off hinders his abilities. He has been working on resolving this with a local doctor, specializing in superheroes.

This is where our story begins...

Brett awoke one Saturday morning to the sound of his WonderPhone ringing. Thinking it was his alarm, he slammed his alarm clock’s snooze button.

“Huh?” He said to himself. “Damnit! I can’t even catch a morning break.”

He jumped up out of bed, where he was lying naked and headed to the WonderPhone across the room.

“Wonderman,” he answered. He was then told the Doctor that was working with him went missing.

“He’s missing?... Okay I’ll be there shortly.” He hung up the phone.

“Can’t catch a break! That’s the life of a hero I guess!” He sighed as he walked to his bedroom bookcase. He pulled on a red book as a small electronic telescope came out and retina scanned his eye.

“Thank you Brett,” the robotic womanly voice said as the bookcase split in half to reveal a room behind it.

Brett walked into the mirrored short hallway with a wall of suits in glass cases on one end. He always kept spares. He walked to the last suit at the end of the hall, while checking his naked body out in the mirrors on the opposite wall.

“Damn I look good,” he said.

He opened up the case with his suit and put it on quickly. He always had a pair of red Lycra briefs with his suit in case of a wakeup call such as the one today. He slipped those on, as they trapped his large cock and balls within the confined elastic of his briefs. He then slipped into his suit, one leg at a time. He then began to zip the suit up his back, starting just above the crack of his beefy ass. It zipped all the way up to his collar. The hero, now in all red began to put on his gloves, boots and cape. Lastly, he grabbed his mask and put it on. He did a 360 degree turn in front of the mirror to ensure he wasn’t missing anything.

“My belt!” He grabbed it and buckled it around his muscular waist.

He looked at himself again, “perfect!”

He walked to the end of the hall and into his lair with his computers and exit tunnel. He flew down the tunnel and headed to the doctor’s office.

He arrived there, and police had already swarmed the building. It was a crime scene, after all. He flew in and checked in with the chief.

“So chief,” Wonderman said, “What do we know so far?”

“His assistant came in to this. She saw this mess everywhere and the doctor missing.”

“Great, I’ll look for clues.”

Wonderman searched the office looking for anything that would help him figure out who was behind this.

As he was looking around, a loud cackling laugh came out of the speakers. Everyone covered their ears and dropped to the ground not knowing what it was. Quickly they drew their guns and aimed up as a noise came from the ceiling.

A giant plastic puppet creepy looking puppet with one eye came down from the ceiling. It had a resemblance to the Big Boy mascot.

Out of it continued the cackling laugh. Then a recording started.

“Wonderman, if you want to see your precious doctor again, you’ll meet me at the Little Theater tonight at dusk. I look forward to seeing you on strings.” It began to cackle again.

“Puppet Master,” Wonderman said. Just then the one eye that was missing began spraying a thick green liquid across the room.

“Oh,” the recording said, “you may want to enjoy my laughing ooze. It’ll keep you happy as can be... Until you run out of breath.”

The green liquid hadn’t hit anyone yet, but it was getting close.

“Stay away from it! I’ll stop it!”

Wonderman grabbed the first thing he could find to block it from spraying out anymore. He looked over at the doctor’s assistant, who was on the opposite side of the range of the ooze and yelled, “Grab the cure!”

“Yes sir!”

The ooze had hit a few police officers who were now on the ground uncontrollably laughing. Wonderman grabbed a towel and covered the eye tightly. He then grabbed the entire puppet and flew out of the building with it in his hands. He flew to an area where he wouldn’t hit anyone and crushed the puppet in his mighty arms. He flexed his muscles and squeezed the puppet as it slowly disintegrated in his hand. As he did that the ooze covered his white costume, filling in his ripples with green ooze. It covered him almost from head to toe. The ooze latched onto his body as if it were meant for Wonderman. He began laughing. He had enough strength to overcome the ooze enough to make it back to the doctor’s office. As soon as he flew back there he fell to the ground laughing hysterically.

The assistant of the doctor ran to him and injected Wonderman with the cure. Slowly Wonderman stopped laughing, but was still covered in ooze. As he came back to his senses he looked the assistant in the eye, “thank you!” He heard laughter on the other side of the room, and he nodded. She went off, knowing he was fine and cured the rest of the officers.

The chief came up to Wonderman, as he began to stand up.

“Wonderman,” the chief said. “We can provide you with backup if you’d like?”

“Chief, I think it’s better if I go alone this time.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am. He’ll take down your whole force in one swoop. He has worse inventions than that. Believe me.”

“We will be ready. It’s what we do.”

“Thanks chief.”

With that, Wonderman flew out of the doctor’s office and went back home. He needed a costume change as his current one was still covered in green ooze. On his way there he felt strange. He was flying but felt his muscles relaxing. He flew as fast as he could to make it home quickly.

“This ooze isn’t good, something is different about it,” he thought.

Midair, about a quarter of a mile from the tunnel entrance, he couldn’t fly anymore as his muscles were too relaxed. His eyes began closing on him, while in flight and he slowly began falling into the empty field below.

“Must... Make... It... Home... Weakening...”

He fell slowly as he was able to keep himself conscious long enough to get to the ground. As soon as he hit the ground he passed out.

There, in broad daylight was a sleeping Wonderman, in the middle of the field, covered in ooze.

Meanwhile...

From his layer in the Little Theater, the Puppet Master cackled with excitement.

“Wonderman should feel the nice effects of my ooze right now.”

He turned and looked at the doctor, who was bound and gagged tightly to a chair. The doctor mmphed through his gag trying to snap back and yell at the Puppet Master.

“Don’t worry Doc, you and your assistant will prove to be very helpful in the capture of Wonderman. Isn’t that right?” He turned toward the doctor’s assistant.

She smiled, “Yes Master, we will be of great service to you.”

“Good girl.” He turned back to the doctor, “couldn’t you have a male assistant? She’s worthless to me after this is over.”

The doctor shook his head violently.

“You, on the other hand, will be extremely fun.” He walked over and began rubbing his hand the young doctor’s chest.

The doctor protested as much as he could through his gag.

“Well Doc, now that I have my paperwork, we will wait for Wonderman, while I get everything prepared.” The Puppet Master walked around and grabbed a rag filled with chloroform and clamped it over the doctor’s mouth and nose.

“MMPPHHH!!!” The doctor protested as he was being knocked out. His body squirmed around trying to break free.

“Have a good nap, doc.” The Puppet Master held on tight as he watched the doctor’s eyes slowly roll back into his head.

On the other side of town...

Wonderman began to wake just a few minutes after he completely passed out. Not realizing where he was, he looked around. His muscular body warm from the sun, he stared up at the sun as he slowly got up.

“What the... How long was I?... I need to get home pronto.” Slowly he got up onto his feet and noticed he was close to home. He tried flying, but he couldn’t. His body was covered in the green ooze still, but it was dry. He began walking to the tunnel entrance hidden nearby.

As he walked into the tunnel away from any outsiders, he began to quickly strip off his costume.

“Maybe the dried ooze allowed me to wake up. I need to examine this stuff quickly.”

As he approached his lab, he was now walking in just his red briefs, holding his costumed parts in his hands. He threw them into the computers microscopic compartment to see what it would tell him.

He removed his briefs to ensure they weren’t contaminated as well. He threw them into the compartment and walked straight to the shower. He began to wash off his naked muscular body, ensuring he didn’t have any remaining ooze on him. He already had felt better than before.

He rubbed soap all over himself, feeling up his own ripples.

“Damn I’m so hot,” he thought to himself. He started tugging at his own cock thinking about himself. He enjoyed being a hero, and he loved being in charge. His cock grew quickly, as it had been some time that Brett had gotten any action with any ladies. He rarely had time, being a superhero and all. He wished he had more time, but his hero duties came first.

He began playing with his cock enough that he would have finished jacking himself off, but in the background he heard the computer make a noise.

“RESULT FOUND.” It ruined his concentration, so he stopped, and stepped out of the shower.

He dried off and walked over to the computer, still a little dripping wet and naked, except for a towel.

He read the results.

“Combination sedative and laughing ooze. Why was mine different?”

He read further...

“Sedative seeks power and attempts to weaken it... Will stick to any surface...”

“Strange,” Brett thought. “He must have some new toys he’s preparing for me. Time to create an antidote.”

He hit the button which will create an antidote that he hopes to rub on a clean costume.

“If I put it on a clean one, that should save me prematurely. I need to capture this loon.”

Brett spent the rest of his day getting ready for a fight with the Puppet Master. He filled his utility belt with anything he could. He knew he could beat him.

“I will take him down,” he said as he checked himself out in the mirror.

Brett suited up to become Wonderman, with the antidote built into his suit. His utility belt was full of stuff, so he ensured it was wrapped tightly against his waist. He looked at himself one more time and smiled. The cocky hero was, as always, pleased with the way he looks.

Wonderman flew to the Little Theater, an abandoned old time theater in the middle of downtown. The police were aware of the meeting time and were told to stay back. They were not to come in, for fear of anyone’s lives being lost.

As he looked outside at the building, he debated on how to enter.

“Roof or front door?” He asked himself. Figuring that Puppet Master would assume he’d come through the roof in rage, Wonderman entered through the front door.

He quietly opened the abandoned glass theater door, and stepped inside. It was dark and dusty, but he could make out his way around. Listening for clues as to where evil may be hiding, he heard nothing. He continued to walk around in the dark hallway full of cobwebs. After he passed the lobby, there’s a smaller hallway before you get to the main seating area for the theater. As he opened the door to that hall, he heard a noise behind him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

“Come out to your defeat Puppet Master!” Wonderman shouted.

He heard nothing as he stepped back into the lobby area. He heard another brushing noise. Unsure of what it was, it sounded as if it came from in front of him.

He grabbed his flashlight and aimed it forward.

“Come out coward. Let’s get this over. I’m ready to kick some puppet ass!”

He saw nothing in front of him that was shined on by the light. He wasn’t sure if his mind was playing games with him or not. He turned the flashlight trying to look around and see what was there, and as he did that, he saw a small puppet sitting on the ground. It was a creepy looking puppet with a note attached to it, in small size.

“What is this?” Wonderman picked up the note, looking for a clue.

The note read, “All puppets need strings.”

As he read that, he had no time to run, for as soon as he picked up the note a net came down from the ceiling. It trapped Wonderman quickly and swiftly under it. He struggled to pull it off of himself, as he tried ripping it apart. With every slight movement the net got tighter around his body.

“Now now Wonderman, there’s no reason to fight it. The more you fight the tighter it gets.” The Puppet Master cackled over the loud speaker.

Wonderman continued to struggle as with each struggle his body got tied up tighter and tighter by the net. His legs were being pushed together slowly and his arms were being pushed downward bending his elbows down.

“Why don’t you come fight me like a man instead of a coward, Puppet Master?!” Wonderman screamed.

Puppet Master cackled, “Now why would you think I’m a coward, hero? You’ll get to see me soon enough. I just like watching you struggle in ropes. Soon you’ll be my puppet hero, and I’ll get to string you along everywhere you go.”

“I will never be your puppet you sick freak!” Wonderman continued to struggle as the net got tighter. It was holding his entire body down as if he had been mummified. The ropes surrounded his hard pecs, encased his legs and arms and held him tight. As soon as the ropes had gotten tight enough that it was seeming like Wonderman wouldn’t win, he stopped struggling.

“Give up hero?”

“Never!” Wonderman squeezed his arms tight to try to use his muscles to push the ropes away. “This always works,” he thought to himself.

“What’s wrong muscle hunk? Not working? These ropes aren’t normal ropes, dummy.”

“Huh?” The dumbfounded hero replied.

“No, they are designed for heroes. You see, not only do they tighten as you move, but they also weaken your strength.”

“You’ll never win! Let me out of here!” Wonderman protested as he looked around. He began to try to reach his utility belt in hopes he could grab a knife or anything, but his hands were stuck at his chest.

“Silly hero, you don’t get it. I’ve already won. You’re tied up like a mummy. I hope you enjoy naps.”

Slowly the hero felt the net move with him in it. It began to lift him off the ground, still not allowing him to move. His body was being lifted into a standing position. As this happened a giant green rope began to tightly coil around his entire body.

“What the hell are you talking about?” He started screaming and trying to use his strength as this strange green rope began to coil around him like a snake.

“Oh you’ll see, hero. You’ll see.”

Wonderman continued to struggle trying to free himself. “Must... Get... Out...” He kept trying. His ego was slowly being kicked down as with each struggle he got nowhere.

Once the green rope wrapped around him completely, it lit up. Bright green lights emitted from it showing the struggling hero in a brighter way.

“Ahh!” Wonderman said as the light forced him to close his eyes because it was so bright. “Turn that off!”

“Oh silly hero, that’s only the beginning.”

The light began pulsating at a rapid rate causing the hero to continue to try to close his eyes. As he continued to try to look away, he couldn’t. It was a strange rapid rate that the lights were flickering that even as he looked somewhere else, he continued to see the pattern.

Tied in his cocoon made of a rope net, he still wanted to break free. Wonderman kept struggling despite the tightening of the ropes.

“Listen hero, you’re just losing this battle. Just go ahead and relax. Quit struggling hero.”

Wonderman shouted, “Never! I will never let you win Puppet Master!” The ropes began tightening more and they began to cut off his circulation. The green rope coiled around Wonderman’s thick strong neck and slowly began choking him.

“Suit yourself hero. Hope you enjoy your nap. Sweet dreams puppet.”

Wonderman began to panic. He was being knocked out by some rope that continued to flicker as he felt himself beginning to lose consciousness. He felt weak. His eyes hurt, his throat and neck hurt, his body was still losing circulation as he weakened. He felt his body shutting down. Then he knew it was coming. His rock hard muscles couldn’t help him from getting choked to sleep. His eyes slowly rolled back into his head as he passed out. His body still completely upright, standing in his rope cocoon. The green light rope switched off, and began spraying sleeping gas, sealing the fate of the hero to a slumber. As the gas emitted, the ropes loosened enough for the hero to regain circulation but the gas ensured he stayed fast asleep.

The Puppet Master cackled, “What a waste of a hero. He’ll be my puppet very soon.” He turned to the doctor, “as will you, doc. Just like your assistant here.”

The assistant smiled.

The Doctor screamed into his gag. “MMMMMPPPHHHH!!!”

“Don’t fight it doc, you won’t win. Wonderman already had some hypnotic exposure today, between the ooze and the flashing lights, the egotistical hero didn’t even see it coming. That hot stud will be obeying me very soon.”

The Puppet Master’s cock began to grow as he thought of himself on top of the muscular hero. He began to rub his cock as the doctor watched in disgust.

“What’s wrong doc? Don’t like cock?”

He shook his head.

“I’ll be fixing that soon. Your young body looks like it could use some cock.”

“MMPPPHH!!” The doctor struggled in his chair.

“Well doc, a hero is out there waiting for me. While I’m gone I’ll let you sit around and watch some mind numbing material. I’ve always wanted a doctor puppet.”

The doctor protested and tried screaming, but it did nothing. The Puppet Master turned on the gigantic spiral he had sitting by the doctor. It began spinning, drawing the doctor’s eyes into it. The Puppet Master placed headphones over the doctor’s ears, and began running the initial hypnosis training for the doctor.

“That’s it doc, just stare at the nice spiral.”

The doctor couldn’t look away. His mind was already weakened from before. All he could do was look at the spiral... Spinning around and around and around. His eyes began to glaze over quickly as his human brain became drawn to the spiral.

The Puppet Master was pleased and left to pick up the hero. He brought the hero in his cocoon over to the stage where the doctor and his assistant were. Wonderman was still mostly powerless and passed out.

Slowly Wonderman began to awake. His body began having slight movement, as he began to stir. His eyes slowly fluttered open.

The Puppet Master laughed, “Nice of you to join us hero.”

“Hhhhuuuhhh...” Wonderman was still groggy not knowing what was going on.

“Don’t worry hero, you’ll be better soon enough.”

The Puppet Master put another spiral out in front of Wonderman and turned it on. Wonderman stared at it, trying to look away. His mind still clouded he wasn’t thinking about what would be coming next.

“Don’t worry Wonderman, just stare into the spiral and relax. It’s calming isn’t it? Helps you relax.”

“Uhhh huh... No! Stop it!” His brain finally kicked back into gear. Unfortunately he was still staring at the spiral despite trying to fight it.

“Don’t fight it Wonderman, it’s a relaxing feeling.”

“No!” Wonderman was able to look away from the spiral and break himself from the spell. He attempted to break free of his rope cocoon, but he couldn’t. The ropes got tighter again.

“Poor Wonderman, you don’t realize your super strength has been weakened. All you have left is your human strength, which isn’t enough for these ropes.”

“Let me out of here Puppet Master!” Wonderman screamed. Deep inside he wondered how his powers were lost. He knew his human strength should be able to break these ropes free. He thought about every muscle in his body and why they weren’t working properly.

“Why would I let you out hero? You look good in a net. You’ll make a great puppet soon.”

“I will never!” Slowly he felt the ropes get tighter, but he could feel as though part of them were ripping apart. He kept tugging trying to get free. As he was doing this, the Puppet Master was cackling and setting up the next step for his hypnosis training on the hero.

Wonderman kept trying to break free despite the ropes getting tighter around his chest and body, tightening him to the state of almost not being able to breathe again. He heard the smaller rip getting louder and before he knew it, there was a hole in the ropes right at his pecs. He squeezed his muscular pecs to make the rip in the rope larger. As he did so, the rope slowly continued to rip and he moved his hands to the hole and began to pull it apart.

Puppet Master saw this all happening too late. As he looked up he saw Wonderman leaving the rope net he was trapped in. He just cackled laughing, as he knew his plan would still work.

Wonderman stood tall, cocked his head and bent his arms in the typical superhero stance. “Now Puppet Master, let’s take care of business. Your ropes were no match for my strength!”

He laughed maniacally, “That was just the beginning hero.”

“Huh?” He said as he was shot from behind with the ooze he was smothered in preciously from the doctor’s office.

Wonderman turned around and looked at who shot him, and he saw the Doctor and his assistant standing there with the gun.

Wonderman knew what the ooze was supposed to do, so he began laughing, trying to play along. He knew it would have no effect on his body or his powers, as he was confident his antidote soaked costume worked.

As Wonderman continued laughing, trying to watch both “enemies” from both sides, he heard the Puppet Master talk.

“Surprised the doctor is working for me now? He’s my new puppet. You’ll be joining him soon hero.”

“No, Puppet Master, I won’t!” He stopped laughing and began to run toward the villain. As he did so, the assistant’s gun shot a dart at the hero. The dart flew through the air as the Puppet Master backed away slowly from the running hero. The dart struck the hero’s muscular butt, and the hero froze. He felt the dart and said “what the...?” He turned around and reached for the dart to pull it out. He did so successfully, stared at it for a split second. His vision then went blurry and he fell to the ground and passed out.

As he was falling the Puppet Master laughed, “Sweet dreams hero.”

The hero had fell to the ground in a half running position with his arms aimed forward, face to the side, and ass in the air.

Puppet Master looked at the doctor, “so doc, what removes this hero’s powers? He’s ready for a new treatment.”

The Doctor responded robotically, “his gloves and boots sir. He loses his powers without them.”

Puppet Master cackled, “thank you doctor. You’ll be rewarded soon.”

The doctor smiled at his Master.

With Wonderman out like a light for just a little while, the Puppet Master went to work. He slowly removed the muscular hero’s gloves and boots. Exposing the hero’s hands and feet, but nothing more. Before moving the hunk, he decided to grab onto the muscles that were bestowed in front of him. He grabbed the hero’s muscular bubble butt and thighs and smiled.

“Now this is a hunk. I can’t wait to play with this.” He grinned to himself as he felt up the passed out hero.

“Doctor, come give me a hand for a moment, this hero needs to sit in a chair.”

Knowing that the hero’s muscular body would be heavy, he knew he’d need some assistance of lifting the dead weight up into a chair. The villain and the doctor grabbed one arm each and slowly lifted the hero’s limp body up, dragging his feet as they put him into a chair. After the hero was seated, the villain strapped him in with the metal restraints already attached to the chair.

click click click, the snapping of each arm cuff and foot cuff snapped. Then, the villain snapped in his chest and thighs, further securing the muscular hero from escaping. His pecs were held in by a 6 inch tall metal strap put in tightly to fit his perfect body.

The Puppet Master then sent the doctor and his assistant to be on the lookout for any police or questionable activity. As he gave those instructions, the hero’s limp head was beginning to sway as he began to awake.

The hero began to gain consciousness and slowly opened his eyes.

“Hhhhhhuuuhhh...” He said slowly as he woke up. Then as if a bolt of lightning hit him, he regained his thoughts and recollection of what had happened. “Let me out of here. What are you doing to me?!”

“Silly hero, I’m just preparing you for your training.”

“What training?! You sick freak.” Wonderman began to clench his fists and tighten his abs in hopes that his super strength would save him from his metal binds... Until he realized he was powerless.

He looked down at his hands and feet and saw his gloves and boots were missing.

“What did you do?!”

Puppet Master laughed, “I just heard you had a weakness... So I exposed it. Not so tough now, are you Wonderman?”

Wonderman glared at the villain. “You won’t get away with this.”

“Oh I will hero, I will. Soon you will be my puppet, out to do my bidding, and your hot body will be my play toy.”

“You sick freak. I will never listen to you. I will win. Good always wins. And stop salivating over my body, it’s a body made for women. Not men.”

“Hah! You’ll see boy. You’ll obey me and bow to me, like the good slave you’ll be.”

“Never.”

Puppet Master walked up to the hero and shoved his hands between the hero’s meaty thighs and grabbed his crotch. “Oh boy, you will, you will.” He then smacked him lightly across the face.

Wonderman was speechless. He felt violated, and not in control. Two things he hated feeling, which is why he became a hero and a DA. He always wanted to have control. He felt as though the Puppet Master had not only sexually violated him, but taken away his manhood. He wanted revenge. He struggled more and more to get out of his metal cuffs, but it was no use. Not even his tight, perfectly muscular body could get him out. He was trapped.

“What’s wrong hero? Feel violated?”

Wonderman shook his head in shame and anger. “You will pay for this Puppet Master.”

“Keep telling yourself that hero. Pretty soon you won’t even remember I’m your enemy.” Puppet Master cackled.

Wonderman struggled trying to get out. Without his super powers he felt helpless. He needed to get out. He watched as the Puppet Master walked behind him. In front of the hero, he had set up a spiral. As the villain walked behind the hero, he reached around his neck and rubbed the hero’s firm nipples through his tight costume. The hero let out a soft moan followed by an angry groan, trying to cover up his moan.

The villain caressed the hero’s cheeks and spoke into his ear as he grabbed his head to hold it in place.

“Don’t worry Wonderman, you will succumb to me. Just watch the pretty spiral.”

“Let. Me. Go.” He said in frustration as his teeth were clenched together.

Puppet Master leaned in and kissed the hero’s cheek. “Never.”

Wonderman tried to use the strength of his head to hit the Puppet Master, but his grip was too strong holding his head in place.

The spiral began to spin faster. Wonderman tried to look away, but his eyes were caught in its spinning trap. He felt himself become accustomed to watching it spin. Slowly the Puppet Master began to whisper into his ear.

“Just watch the spiral and relax hero. It’ll be okay. You’ll just relax. Consider it like a massage, a little getaway from being a hero. Just watch as it spins, doesn’t it make you feel good?”

The hero slowly nodded.

“Good. Just relax. You could use some time off to relax and not have to worry about everything. You know how much you want this. Seven days a week for years on end isn’t helping you to relax is it?”

Wonderman slowly shook his head. The villain watched as Wonderman’s fists slowly began to unclench as his body began to relax. He smiled.

“That’s it hero, just relax, enjoy this feeling. Feel your body less tense, and nice and relaxed. Doesn’t it feel good?”

He nodded.

“Good. Let your body relax. Feel your feet and legs begin to relax. All of your muscles relaxed as if you’re getting a massage. Let that feeling travel up to your thighs and groin. Do you feel it hero?”

“Yyyy....aaaa...”

“Good. Now let that feeling travel up into your core, feel your rock hard abs feel like jelly, but in a good way. Nice and relaxed. Now feel it travel up into your shoulders, pecs and down your arms.”

He watched as the hero’s body began to turn into jelly. He held his head still until he was ready to let go.

“That’s it, enjoy your relaxation, now let it travel up to your head. Your lips, ears, neck, head, all slowly feeling more and more relaxed.”

As the Puppet Master loosened his grip, he felt the hero’s head begin to fall forward.

“Now slowly count backwards from 100. As you do so your body will go deeper and deeper into relaxation. You may close your eyes and imagine you’re walking down stairs. Each step is a number. You’re going deep into the basement of your mind. If you miss a step you must start over. Go ahead and take a walk hero.”

Puppet Master smiled as he stepped away from the relaxing hero who was slowly falling into his spell. He listened as the hero counted, and made several mistakes. Each time he would return back to 100 and start again, just as he was instructed. The villain was happy that his new hero slave would continue to screw up, as it meant he would go deeper into submission.

Wonderman finally got to one, the hero stopped counting.

“Can you hear me Wonderman?”

“Yyyyyessss...” The hero mumbled slowly as he was weak.

“Good. Now how do you feel?”

“Gooooood.”

“Relaxed?”

“Yessssss.”

“Great, keep feeling this way, but I’d like you to regain a little consciousness. You should be able to communicate fully. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. What is your name?”

“Wonderman.”

“What is your real name?”

“Wonderman.”

“Do you trust me?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“You’re a villain. I’m a hero.”

“If you hate me why do you follow my instructions?”

“I...I... Don’t know.” Wonderman’s brain was trying to process the question but couldn’t.

“That’s what I thought. I think you should trust me.”

“Why?”

“I have the power to remove your worries. You feel good right now don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Well then you should enjoy the feeling and learn to trust me.”

Wonderman’s head moved around as he pondered the thought. He didn’t know what to do in his subconscious. He cocked his head trying to figure it out.

“Trust me hero, I promise it’ll be worth it. Nod your head to agree.”

Wonderman slowly nodded his head.

“That’s a good boy.” The villain patted him on the head. “Feels good to please me doesn’t it?”

The hero gave a slight nod.

“The more you obey, the more you’ll be rewarded. So I’ll ask again, what’s your name?”

Wonderman’s brain was clouded. He hesitated to answer the question as he knew deep inside that he needed to protect his identity, yet he really wanted to be rewarded, even if he didn’t know what the reward was. His mind shut off and his thinking became clouded the more he’d think.

“Well boy?” Puppet Master asked after a long pause of silence.

“B..b..b...Brett Martin.” He said finally.

“Good boy.” Puppet Master smiled with a huge grin. He was excited that the hero was giving in to him. He had to give him a reward otherwise he may lose his trust. He patted him on the head and then leaned in and kissed his lips.

Wonderman, or Brett, felt his body twitch. He enjoyed the quick peck as if it was electric from the love of his life. His body jolted as he was kissed but in a good way.

“Well then,” Puppet Master smiled, “that feel good hero?”

Still in shock, “y..y...esss,” Wonderman replied.

“Good. Now... I’m going to allow you to wake up from your trance soon. When I do, I will want to bring you back to this state, since it’s relaxing. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes it is.”

“Good. Now whenever I say “sleep hero,” you’ll return to this state, only deeper than before. Understood?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Now when you awake, you will remember nothing that happened to you while you were under, except what will bring you back under. You will also call me sir from now on, even while awake. Got it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Go ahead and wake up Wonderman.”

Slowly the hero’s eyes began to open as his body came back to life. He looked up at the villain and was upset. He knew something wasn’t right but he couldn’t figure out what.

“Well hero, you’re in a little predicament aren’t you?”

“Let me out of here sir!” Wonderman heard the words coming out of his mouth and gasped. What had just happened, he wondered.

The Puppet Master laughed. “What’s wrong hero? Feel strange?”

“I don’t know what you’re doing to me but it needs to stop!”

“I really don’t think it does. You just need to cooperate, like the good puppet you’ll become.”

“I will never!”

“Oh you will, hunk, you will.”

“You can’t make me do anything sir!” Wonderman freaked out again. Unsure of what had happened.

“I can too, you’re calling me sir, aren’t you? Just imagine what’s next.”

“No!”

“Just sleep, hero.”

Wonderman’s eyes closed and his head fell forward in his chair. He was out like a light.

Puppet Master grinned, “This is almost too easy... Wonderman, can you hear me?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. Now I’m going release your cuffs, but when you awake you will think they are still there. You will still be bound to the chair, just as you are now. You will also be gagged. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

The villain began releasing his cuffs and restraints surrounding the hero’s hands, feet, thighs and chest. He wanted him naked soon, as he couldn’t wait to explore that muscular body of his.

“Also, you will do anything I say as you should normally. I am your master. Remember that hero.”

“Yes sir, you are my master.”

“Good, wake up.”

The hero awoke and felt as if he was gagged.

“MMMPPPPHHH” was a Wonderman could say.

“What’s wrong hero? Cat got your tongue?”

Wonderman moved around as if he was still bound to the chair. He was angry and wanted out.

“MMPPPHH!” He screamed through his invisible gag.

“Stop struggling hero. It’s not worth it.”

In an instant, Wonderman stopped squirming in his chair. He looked at the Puppet Master in confusion. Why had he listened? He wondered.

“What’s wrong? Confused how I control you?”

The hero nodded pitifully.

“You are my puppet. Pretty soon you won’t even question what I’ll be doing to you.” Puppet Master grinned.

Wonderman shook his head in anger. He still couldn’t speak, so he wasn’t sure how to protest.

“I think you’ve proven worthy so far hero, why don’t you sleep hero?”

Wonderman fell asleep as his head nodded forward into his chest.

“Okay hero, let’s take this to the next step. You will lose your ability to question what I tell you to do. You will not look at me as an enemy anymore, and only as your master. You will want to please me. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good boy. Wake up, still bound and gagged.”

Wonderman awoke and stared his Master in the eyes. He had nothing to say, nor could he do anything. He had no thoughts but to wait for instructions.

“Excellent,” the villain said. He knew he had him at this point. “You have been released from your gag and binds. Remain seated though.”

“Yes sir.”

The Puppet Master smiled. “Rub your cock, get it nice and hard.”

“Yes sir.” The hero’s right arm began to flex and move down to his cock through his costume. His hand stayed on the outside of his costume the entire time as he slowly rubbed his cock. Slowly the hero’s thick cock began to come to life. It grew within the skin tight confinement of the hero’s costume, slowly outlining the mushroom tip of his cut cock. The Puppet Master began hardening with his own excitement.

“Keep stroking a bit boy. You cannot cum.”

The hero kept stroking his cock as small bits of precum began to seep through his costume. His cock was thick and about 8″ long.

“Stand up hero. I need to look at the whole package.”

Wonderman stood tall and moved away from the chair. The Puppet Master circled the hero inspecting every piece of the hero’s hot muscular body. The hero continued to keep his cock hard as he was standing.

Circling his prey like a hawk, the villain began feeling up the hero over his costume. He grabbed the hero’s tight muscular bubble butt and the hero moaned slightly. The villain was pleased with his capture as this truly was a hunk created by the gods.

He looked over every square inch of his body inspecting its perfection. He was ready to continue torturing the straight hero, and getting him to obey his every command.

“Stop stroking. Stand still for a moment.”

The hero froze and stopped moving.

“Tell me boy, what are you thinking right now?”

“Nothing sir.”

“Good. What would Wonderman be thinking right now?”

Wonderman paused to gather his thoughts... “He would be upset, and angry.”

“I figured. Well just wait, he’ll be more upset soon. Get down on your knees.”

Wonderman complied, and accepted his fate deep inside. His true thoughts that he could not have were upsetting, but he had no control of his body or his mind.

The Puppet Master, dressed in a suit, slowly pulled off his black pants. He removed his jacket, tie, white dress shirt and white T-shirt. He was left with just black jockstrap hugging his round ass and encasing his large cock. The villain had a nice body overall, but nothing compared to Wonderman. He had muscle definition along his chest and abs, muscular arms, thighs, and calves. He had not one hair on his body, except his head. He had dark brown hair styled in a comb over with dark brown eyes. He was an attractive villain, despite his crazy personality.

The villain stood there in his black jockstrap and looked at his prey.

“Suck my cock hero.”

Wonderman complied without resistance, as he moved forward to suck his master’s cock. He reached out and began to remove the villain’s jockstrap.

“With your mouth slave.”

Wonderman nodded, “yes master.” He moved his body in to sink his teeth into the black elastic strap of his master’s jock. He began to pull it down, as his master’s cock bounced out and hit him in the head. He kept pulling down until it came all the way off. He reached his arms around and grabbed his master’s round ass as he wrapped his lips around the mushroom tip of his masters cut cock. He began licking the shaft and sucking on it as if it were a lollipop.

The villain thrusted his body toward the hero’s mouth, trying to force him to work faster. The hero moaned in pleasure from sucking his master’s cock, wanting more. The hero continued to suck on the massive shaft in front of him, bobbing his head back and forth as he tried to take the whole thing down his throat.

The Puppet Master, moaning in pleasure began to release his load. The hero, still sucking away, felt his master ready to shoot, and began feeling his mouth being enveloped with a warm sweet, salty liquid. He tried not to gag, as he wasn’t prepared for it.

“Swallow it boy, all of it. And enjoy the taste.”

Wonderman did as he was told, he began to enjoy the taste of his master’s cum as he swallowed it down. He felt each shot in his mouth and swallowed it quickly. The Puppet Master quickly took a picture of the hero with his mouth on the villain’s cock, as he knew he would need it soon.

“Good hero.” The Puppet Master backed away slightly.

The hero stayed on his knees, with his mouth covered in cum. The Puppet Master snapped another picture.

“Now boy, stand up and strip for me like a stripper. I need to see your magnificent body.”

The hero nodded as he slowly removed his cape. He began thrusting his hips in a sexual position. He began to unzip his costume from the back as he continued dancing like a stripper. As the zipper came down, he slowly peeled his costume off of his shoulders and chest. He reached the end of the zipper length, right above his ass crack. He slowly peeled it off his chest, arms and abs, showing off his perfectly sculpted chest and arms. The top portion of the suit was dangling over his crotch as he slowly pulled it off his legs. He stood tall I’m his red Lycra briefs, outlining his cock and hugging his sexy ass.

The Puppet Master grinned. “Good hero, now finish off.”

The hero swayed his hips as he slowly removed his briefs, letting his rock hard cock pop out eagerly awaiting attention. He removed his briefs leaving just his mask on.

Throughout this process, the villain had been snapping pictures. He looked at the naked hero and smiled. He walked up to him, and began to make out with him whole grabbing his beefy ass and tugging on his hard cock.

The hero moaned in pleasure as he was being played with. He wanted more.

The villain pulled away, looked at the hero and cackled. “Do you enjoy cock hero?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you enjoy cum hero?”

“Yes sir.”

“You are my slave now aren’t you?”

“Yes Master.”

“I’m glad this body of yours won’t go to waste. It’d be a pity if it never got any action wouldn’t it?”

“You’re right sir.”

“Now boy, bend over. It is time I further show you who is the boss.”

“Yes Master.” Wonderman bent over and got down on all fours, knowing what was coming next.

Although the Puppet Master had cum already, his cock was still hard, as he was eager to put it inside his new stud. He lubed up his cock and began to lube up the hero’s tight hole. Slowly he began penetrating the hero’s virgin tight ass, as he grabbed onto his meaty cheeks. Wonderman began to moan in pleasure and pain, unsure of what feeling he was feeling. The Puppet Master continued to penetrate deeper into the hero’s hole, before finally thrusting his body faster and faster as the hero moaned and groaned.

“Ohh... Feels... So.. Good... Harder... Faster...” Wonderman began to exclaim.

The villain smiled, it was official, Wonderman was his. He complied and fucked the hero harder and faster. The hero moaned louder and louder. The villain was ready to cum. Without warning, he let his load out inside of the hero’s ripe tight ass.

The hero moaned in pleasure as he felt his master cum inside of him. Once he was done, the villain pulled out, and smacked the hero’s bubble butt.

“You like that stud?”

Out of breath, Wonderman replied, “ffff...uck... Yeah.”

“Good. Now lay on the ground.”

The hero complied and collapsed to the ground. The villain got on his knees.

“Legs up.”

The hero’s legs rested on the villains shoulders.

“Jack yourself off, aim for your own mouth.”

The hero began to do as he was told. The Puppet Master began to massage Wonderman’s ass as Wonderman latched onto his cock. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke his long shaft. It didn’t take long before he came. The longer shots landed straight into Wonderman’s mouth. The shorter ones landed on the hunks chest. The hero came more than he ever had in his life, as he was enjoying his current sexual experience.

Once he finished his load, he collapsed, dropping his legs off of the villain’s shoulders.

The villain licked a little of the hero’s cum off of his abs. “Mmm tasty hero.”

Wonderman smiled.

“Now go clean off hero. We have some work to do in this city.”

“Yes Master.”

Wonderman went to clean off his cum off himself as the Puppet Master grabbed the doctor and his assistant.

“Come here slaves.”

“Yes Master,” they both followed.

“Veronica, when the police are done swarming this joint, you can go back into the world never remembering what went on here. You will come in handy here and there, but you serve no purpose.”

“I understand master.”

“Now leave, I have some work to do with this doctor.”

“Yes Master.”

The doctor looked at his Master and waited instructions.

“You will help me subdue the hero’s powers and ensure when he becomes powerful again he will only listen to me still, understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Also, you’ll work in these.” The Puppet Master handed him a pair of black spandex booty shorts.

“Yes Master.”

“Well... Change.”

The doctor removed his clothes, changing into his new outfit. His body was built like a swimmer, lean but slightly muscular. He looked good in his spandex shorts with his toned body, dirty blond hair and green eyes.

“Mmm, well now. You look sexy, so get to work boy!”

“Yes Master.”

Both the Puppet Master and the doctor walked back to the stage where Wonderman was cleaned up and naked.

“Hero, put your costume back on, but not your gloves and boots.”

“Yes Master.”

The hero put his costume back on and waited.

“Now, sleep hero.”

Instantly Wonderman asleep and onto the stage.

Hours later, the police were worried that Wonderman would never make it out. They wanted to go in, but they knew the hero should be fine. The Chief was still concerned. They waited and waited. Finally he received a phone call on the WonderPhone.

“Wonderman! I’m glad you called. We were getting worried...”

“Don’t worry, I have taken care of the Puppet Master. He won’t be a threat to us anymore. I told you I could do it.”

“We knew you could Wonderman. Should we clean up?”

“Sure, the theater is clear now.”

“What about the villain?”

“I took care of him. Please chief, don’t question a hero’s tactics.”

“Sorry about that. We will clean up. Thanks.”

They hung up the phone. The police Chief was upset with how he was being talked to, but shrugged it off knowing how cocky the hero could be.

On the other end of the phone was Wonderman, sitting at home, naked, with one hand on the phone and the other on his dick. The Puppet Master was sitting next to him, and the doctor was busy working in Wonderman’s lab.

“Did I do well Master?” Wonderman asked.

“You did great, boy. Now let me keep enjoying this body of yours until you have to screw things up at your office on Monday.”

Wonderman grinned, “Yes Master. That sounds great.”