The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In February, 2011, coolmind implored us as authors to write an erotic story that involves some kind of mind control through an inanimate object. This is the story that I wrote for that month’s contest over at the MC Forum. Please note that not only is this an “adult” story and is intended for adult eyes only, it also offers a re-imagination of certain scriptural passages that could, by some standards, be considered blasphemous. Just know this before you consider reading this story and/or directing your web browsers elsewhere. This story is a work of fiction, so any similarity between the characters in this story and real people, is completely coincidental. I welcome comments and criticism. My email address is

The Pussy Driven Life

by Mudak

Chapter 1

Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m a man of wealth and taste. I’ve been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man’s soul and faith.

And I possess the most deliciously awesome plan, if I do say so myself. Every time I think about it, I just have to laugh. I feel compelled to tell you how we reached this point.

As I am certain you have deduced, God’s creation is far from perfect. Always was. And it’s only gotten worse since He created it all. It’s funny. A lot of humans talk about God’s so-called “intelligent design.” It would be more accurate to refer to it as incompetent design or moronic design.

So of course I thought I could run things better than the big guy himself. And I led an army of angels to fight for primacy over God. It’s not boastful to declare that, had I won, the world would be a much better place than it is today.

But, as you probably already know, I lost. And I and all of the angels I was leading, we were banished to hell.

Now I’m sure some of you might be thinking, “Lou. What made you think you could do a better job running things than God?” Well, I’m glad you asked. Or, well, if you didn’t ask it out loud, I heard your thoughts asking it.

So permit me to enlighten you to the fact that, before I was banished, God asked me to clean up one of his biggest fuck-ups of all. I’m sure you know the story of the Garden of Eden, how God created Adam, and then he got kind of lonely so God created Eve out of one of his ribs.

Eve was supposed to be Adam’s fuck-toy, but there was a problem with that whole scenario. When Adam wanted sex, she didn’t. When I say that, it’s not just the whole not-on-the-same-page thing that some couples deal with today. It was more along the lines of, she took a look at his pork-sword and said, “Ain’t no way that thing is getting anywhere near me!”

And Adam practically begged her to put out and she refused. Every time. For more than a month. Adam finally swallowed his pride and asked God for help.

Some of you may be familiar with the story of Lilith, who was God’s original fuck-up in terms of finding a mate and partner for Adam. God didn’t want to have to ban Eve as well, so he wondered if there might have been something that could be done with Eve that wouldn’t require the extraction of yet another rib.

God knew that I was good at this kind of thing, so He asked me if there might have been something that I could do to help Adam out. So I broke out my ethereal chemistry set and started working. It took me a few hours but I was able to determine the correct mixture. And I put it in the Garden of Eden.

I remember when I completed it. I remember God’s exact words when he saw it. He said “It is a but rock. What good doeth a rock when Adam requireth that Eve knoweth him?”

I chuckled. I’ve always been proud of that little “Heh heh heh heh” that I can do. Only since my fall have people been thinking of my chuckle as evil. Back then, the moment I started to chuckle, it made His mouth curve into a broad, shining smile.

And so I explained to His Almightiness how the rock actually worked.

And God said unto Adam, “When next thou hast a need for release, which can be sated by thine wife, thou must escort her to the new rock, it lieth across Eden from the Tree of Wisdom, near the perimeter of the Tree’s shadow in the low daylight sun. Tell her not that thou desireth to lie with her; instead merely offer to show her a beautiful part of the Garden which she hath not seen.”

And Adam said unto God, “But how am I to satisfy my need for release?”

God was mysterious in his response. “Thou shalt see. Thou shalt see...”

And thus Adam was sent about the Garden to continue naming all of the animals. To this day I regret that he chose not to name any animal “Bob,” but I digress.

Then as the sun was sinking in the afternoon sky and before Eve had commenced her plans for that evening’s dinner, Adam felt the familiar urge and glanced downward at his Adamly parts and recalled the word of God. He strode up to Eve and asked her if she had begun preparations for supper and she said she had not. As she had by this time taught herself how not to see such things, Eve paid naught attention to the outward protuberance which pointed from between Adam’s legs to her body.

And so, Adam suggested taking a walk through the Garden and Eve accepted. They walked through the garden, taking in all of the beauty and wonder that only a place like Eden can inspire. It is a great misfortune that your kind has been completely banished from the great Garden as you quite literally know not that which you are missing.

As they walked, Eve stated that they were entering into parts theretofore unknown to her yet she trusted Adam to know whither they walked. Finally, they arrived at the rock I had created, situated exactly as God had explained it, directly above the shadow cast by the upraised branches of the Tree of Knowledge.

Adam, either sagely or accidentally, stretched his arms above his head and sat down on the rock, telling Eve that he was tired after the lengthy walk.

She smiled and sat down beside him.

The influence my rock had on her was both instantaneous and dramatic, as she jumped up, turned to face Adam, began massaging his manhood with her hands, and lay down on the soft grass and spreading her legs in hopes of feeling his body with more than just her hands.

Adam saw all of this and his desire to know Eve grew even more. As I saw him stand up and leap on top of Eve, I knew that my design was perfect, nay flawless. As Eve’s yells and moans echoed off of all of the plants of the Garden, God looked to me and complimented me on the job I had done.

Of course, on more than one occasion, Eve cried, “Oh God.” I would have preferred it if she had invoked my name rather than the Incompetent Designer Himself since I was the one who actually opened her up to the pleasure in the first place.

And thus I gained the confidence to attempt to overthrow the Kingdom of Heaven and replace it with a leadership that would be both more fair, and more responsive to the needs its worshippers.

But as you know, my side lost the war and we were banished to hell for all eternity. Adam and Eve themselves witnessed not the war because they were too busy knowing each other by the rock of my design. It would not be until Isaiah chronicled the war that my story would be told once again.

I must state for the record that the single worst part of hell is not the absence of God. He is seldom present in heaven so his absence from hell is not a great loss. Instead, it is the lack of access to both my original plans and the materials needed to create another such rock.

But as I have previously mentioned, God’s creation is less-than-perfect and I have occasionally been able to rise up from hell for a short while in hopes of correcting the injustice done to me and unto my name. Each time, of course, I maintain the hope of perhaps finding a means of undermining God’s rule.

I believe it happened the last time I managed to depart from the gates of Hell. During my past ventures from Hell, I have found myself in uninspired location after uninspired location: a desert, a jungle, Las Vegas, Switzerland. This time I found myself in the Garden of Eden and I knew that I must act quickly if I wished to take advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself.

So I found the long-abandoned rock that I had created, chipped a few pieces off of it—six hundred threescore and sixty, to be exact—and returned to the underworld to plan the timing of my next uprising. That time hath come and I shall overthrow the Kingdom of Heaven once and for all!

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 2

Please allow me to introduce Mrs. Nicole Harrington. She’s a woman of wealth and sophistication. She’s been married for five long years, her husband owns many stations.

Mrs. Harrington was almost as frigid as Eve was before Adam introduced her to my rock. I say “almost” because Mr. Harrington had not sought to lie with his wife in quite some time, owing to the fact that he had been engaged in an adulterous relationship with an assistant from his office.

Mrs. Harrington suspected but remained ignorant of the reality of her husband’s infidelities, as she partially hoped her suspicions to be true. She certainly appreciated the decline in her husband’s outward expressions of desire that were a natural byproduct of his extracurricular activities.

But what Mrs. Harrington truly enjoyed, was tending to her large garden, and this made her the perfect candidate for seeing if my Eden Rock could awake the slumbering whore who resides within her heart and mind.

I must needs clarify one point. Mrs. Harrington is not unique in having a whore slumbering deep within the recesses of her heart and mind. In my experience, all females harbor an internal fallen woman. Some merely hide it better than others.

Mrs. Harrington had recently received a shipment in the volume of one cubit by one-half cubit by one span of small rocks, within which I placed a total of five small pieces of my beautiful Eden Rock. There was no doubt that it would work; it was just a question of how quickly.

Mr. Harrington was fornicating with his secretary at the same moment that Mrs. Harrington was changing into clothing suitable for tending to a rock garden. I watched from afar and admired the volume of rocks as they stood on the periphery of her garden.

She spake into the mouthpiece of what is known as a telephone, conversing with a friend whose import was neither great nor small. I merely wondered if her friend might join her in tending to the rock garden, or if only Mrs. Harrington herself would be seduced by the wonder that is the rocks I had bestowed upon her.

“Yes, Amanda. The rocks got here about an hour ago. ... Yes... No! The garden can always get bigger and have more interesting rocks in it. ... That’s right. ... No, Pete supports this fully. ... He just wants me to be happy. ... Uh huh... He’s a really great guy, ya know? ... Say? D’you want to join me? Come on over and help me work out the layout of the rock garden? ... All right then, how about tomorrow?”

And thus she returned her telephone to its holder and set out to tend to her garden. I was unable to observe her personally but I sent minions to observe and report on her actions.

My minions reported that she opened the container of the rocks and briefly swayed on her feet. I have in my time in hell forgotten my sense of smell and thus had forgotten that I had designed the Eden Rock to be aromatic and seductive.

So it turns out that the aroma was released as she opened the container. Any vertigo which she felt was short-lived, as she breathed deep, shook her head, and her mind returned to her task of arranging her garden.

She plunged her gloved hand into the new collection of rocks and pulled out what she could grasp. She then sprinkled these stones in a pattern around her existing garden. She repeated this process four times before she retrieved one of my strategically placed pebbles.

It is not clear to me exactly what happened next, as my minions are of differing opinions as to the exact circumstances or reasons. What I do know is that, when she retrieved her first piece of my rock, she examined it closely and for an extended duration of time, specifically segregating it from the remaining contents of her garden. Although it has a slightly more grayish hue than the rocks as a whole, there is no agreement as to whether its physical appearance, texture, or scent was the reason for her closer inspection.

Whatever the reason, her breathing became short and, if her bosom is any true indication, she slowly became aroused until all of her thoughts turned entirely to the need to satisfy the urges bestowed upon her by my greatest invention.

She dropped the stone amongst the rest of her garden and, with the little will she had left, she ran into her homestead, tore off her gardener’s garb, and began to explore every inch of her body with her hands. She derived pleasure from each pore, every length of skin. Her needy bosom and gaping sex responded to each stroke, each pinch, each raising and lowering as she moaned, yelped, screamed, and expressed her appreciation for the sensations that coursed through her.

My minions inform me that she ruined the moment when she called out, “Oh God.” Just as with Eve, I find myself wanting for the truth to be known and to correct the misconception that His Lordiness has anything to do with a woman’s pleasure. Unlike with Eve, I felt much more disturbed and wrathful at having been forgotten.

But if the influence my creation was able to exert over Mrs. Harrington was any indication, I should have little difficulty in spreading my magic across the land. Then, mayhaps, I shall set the record straight.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 3

Please allow me to introduce Sarah Lynn. She’s a woman of modest means. She seems natural in a ballgown, yet also when clad in blue jeans.

Mrs. Lynn resides nearby to the home of the Harringtons. She was preparing a meal for her husband, David, when a need arose for someone to take their hound, Baal, for a stroll through the neighborhood.

David, being the devoted husband he is, volunteered for the chore. Baal was excited to be taken on a tour of the town in which he resided, yipping enthusiastically as David prepared for the chore.

David kissed his wife and ran out the door with their hound. Baal walked briskly, and quickly, with a focus that caught David by surprise. Baal ran across three homesteads before he stopped at the garden of the Harringtons, sniffing enthusiastically amongst the garden maintained by Mrs. Harrington herself.

There is an adage, written long after my time within this plane of existence, regarding the havoc that can be wreaked upon the best laid plans of mice and men. Some might even argue that I am the one to wreak that kind of havoc.

I wish I could take credit for such wreaking, but it turns out that some havoc arose from my own well-laid plans. Unlike the best laid plans of mice or men, however, my plan’s digression from my expectations surpassed my original intent, as I knew not, nor had I a means of knowing, that there was a much more efficient means of transmitting the lustful cravings my rock was designed to inspire.

Did Beelzebub or one of my colleagues inspire such havoc? That much I cannot know. Whatever the cause—be it another fallen angel, the wronged god of a rival faith, or just plain luck—my plans improved dramatically when they diverged from my original drawings.

Thus did the hound known as Baal, despite the protestations of Mr. Lynn, rummage through the garden of Mrs. Harrington. Mrs. Harrington was presently indisposed and, to be polite, not in a position to greet any guests to her home.

When Baal found one of my pebbles, he sniffed at it, licked it, and subsequently swallowed it. Mr. Lynn attempted to prevent the hound from ingesting the pebble but to no avail.

Once Baal had swallowed the stone, Mr. Lynn assured himself of the safety of his dog and, once confident that the dog would not gag or choke on the stone, he forcibly transported the dog back to his homestead.

Spake his wife upon his return, “That was quick.”

“Yeah. The dog dug up the Harringtons’ garden. I think he swallowed something but I’m not sure. I think we should keep an eye on him for a couple days and if he starts acting funny, we should probably take the dog to the vet’s.”

“D’you think that maybe we should apologize to them?”

“I didn’t want to do that with the dog pulling on the leash. Unless you disagree, I’ll go over there after dinner.”

“That’s fine.”

Their repast apparently was of the finest quality, and Mr. Lynn complimented his wife on her cooking skills. I know not of such things, for I have not partaken in any pleasures of the flesh since before my downfall. This is another injustice which I have suffered at the hands of the Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omniflatulent One. If it prove possible, I may begin partaking of the pleasures that humans take for granted once more.

As he assisted his wife with the cleanup following a meal of that magnitude, he placed his hand on her shoulder, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, “I suppose I ought to go back to the Harringtons and show them what Baal did, huh?”

“Go ahead. I’ll take care of the dishes. You might want to grab that flashlight, just in case.”

“Thanks!”

Mr. Lynn donned a coat and hat and departed for the Harringtons’ abode. Mr. Harrington was still not home and thus had no sense of what, if anything, had been amiss.

Mr. Lynn reached his neighbor’s door and knocked. He stood in wait for several minutes and had the temptation to leave without saying or doing anything. However, he had he heard voices from within the house almost immediately upon his arrival. When he banged more loudly upon her door, he called out, “Nicole? Are you there?”

Upon hearing Mr. Lynn’s voice, Mrs. Harrington let out a squeal of joy and ran for her door, swinging the door wide, grabbing her confused neighbor, and hoisting him across her threshold and into her home.

She almost immediately slammed the door behind him. He barely had the chance to register what was happening when she took hold of his face and kissed him with an intensity and passion he hadn’t felt with his wife in years. And such passion blinded him in more ways than one, as he wasn’t aware she was naked until she took him into her sitting room, whereupon the passion I had inspired in her was transferred to him.

In full fairness to Mr. Lynn, it happened too quickly for him to comprehend. Had he had more time to process his surroundings, I expect that he would have resisted her.

The sounds of Mrs. Harrington’s passion echoed off of all of the walls within her domicile. She yelped and screamed, practically crying for him to fill her. She moaned his name, begged for him to move harder and faster than he might have otherwise been capable.

Of course, when humans are presented with the opportunity to express their free will even as they are knowing one another, they tend to call out “Oh God.”

Damnit I hate that part more than anything.

But, seeing as how a small pebble had that long-lasting an effect on Mrs. Harrington, who knows how quickly my plan might come to fruition? Surely His Creatorocracy doesn’t know.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 4

Please allow me to introduce Rachael Kaine, she’s a sister to Mrs. Lynn. Whenever either one needs to talk, the other will invite her in.

On the day after Mr. Lynn visited Mrs. Harrington, he went to work. Once alone, Mrs. Lynn called Miss Kaine on her telephone. “Could you please come over?”

Miss Kaine responded, “Sure. Is everything all right?”

“I ... don’t know. I just need someone here right now.”

And thus did Miss Kaine set off to visit her sister. Upon arrival, Mrs. Lynn gave her a hug and invited her into her domicile for a warm beverage.

The two women sat a table, with the silence broken when Mrs. Lynn spake, “Something’s wrong with David.”

Miss Kaine asked what she didst mean by said statement.

Wiping her eyes, Mrs. Lynn paused and said, “He went over to the Harringtons’ place to apologize for Baal ripping up Mrs. Harrington’s garden, but he was gone far too long, and then was really quiet when he came back. And you know how you just know when something’s wrong, you know?”

Mrs. Lynn covered her face in her kerchief.

Miss Kaine stared imploringly at her for a moment and said, “Why don’t you ask him what’s going on? The longer you let your imagination run with this, the harder it’s going to be on you.”

“And what happens if he tells me he’s fucking her on the side? Then what then?”

“Ya know, Sarah, I doubt he’d be that blunt...”

“I know, Rachael. I know. But if I ask something, no matter what he says, how can I know if he’s being honest?”

“Then why don’t you go talk to the Harringtons? Find out what they know?”

“I barely know them. I think I’ve only seen him around once or twice in the last two or three years now...”

“Well...”

Miss Kaine’s words were interrupted by the sound of the dog barking frantically as he galloped into the kitchen where the two women sat.

Mrs. Lynn glanced down at Baal and said, “Do you need to go outside?”

The dog kept barking as Mrs. Lynn stood up and opened the door that leads to her backyard. As she held the door wide, the dog ran enthusiastically onto the grass and squatted in a corner of the yard.

Mrs. Lynn and Miss Kaine watched the dog from inside the door. Miss Kaine scowled and expressed her disgust at what they were watching.

Mrs. Lynn picked up a “scooper” and a plastic bag before she opened the door to re-admit the hound into her home. “Be right back in.”

“I’ll come out with you,” said Miss Kaine.

“Would you mind holding the bag while I clean up out back?”

Clearly not wanting to, but not wanting to seem ungracious, Miss Kaine said, “I ... guess...”

“Great!” Mrs. Lynn handed Miss Kaine the bag. Miss Kaine held open the bag at a distance from her body.

It was at this moment that I learned that the power of my Eden Stone is much stronger when my magic has permeated into a creature that has used it in an unexpected manner. The two women approached the waste-product that the hound had left behind. Mrs. Lynn used her gardening tool to lift the the matter into the air and drop it into the sack that hung loosely from her sister’s hands.

As the waste fell into the bag but before Miss Kaine could seal off its brim, the aroma of my erotic creation had entered into both of their nostrils. Both women dropped that which they held. Some of the contents of the bag splattered and a small amount hit each woman in the arm.

Both women spake words about feeling dizzy and hurriedly returned into the domicile, neither noticing the waste-splatter that was now seeping my magic into their skin.

Mrs. Lynn squinted her eyes and shook her head. When she reopened her eyes, she felt her heart pounding in her chest and remarked about how uncomfortably warm her home had become.

Miss Kaine began breathing more slowly and she, too, felt my magical warmth growing inside of her.

After a brief silence between the two women, Mrs. Lynn removed her shirt in one fluid motion and began removing the remainder of her garments.

Seeing her sister undress, Miss Kaine lost all inhibition and quickly followed suit. Once naked, they looked at their own and each other’s bodies and smiled. Miss Kaine then leapt into her sibling’s arms and began to caress, kiss, fondle, grope, and allow her hands to explore in ways neither had previously thought to do.

Soon, the two women lay together on the floor, a writhing, sweating, shimmering mass of bodies, bound together by the lustful urgings that only an angel such as I am capable of inspiring.

Of course, as you know, I do not deserve all of the credit for this one. After all, it was a part of the grand Unintelligent Designer’s plan to have a hound eat a pebble and have the dust of the pebble spread to the hound’s feces, which proved to be a much more efficient and effective delivery system for my magic than any old rock could do. As I have been deprived of the ability to register such a sensation, I am not in a position to make any declarations as to the aroma of the fecal matter.

Still, I knew right away that it would greatly facilitate the distribution of my magic.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 5

Please allow me to introduce Paul Stern, he’s a friend of Mr. Lynn. They work together by the day; and to him Mr. Lynn confessed his sin.

“I’m telling you, Paul,” spake Mr. Lynn, “I’ve never had anything like that happen to me before. I’ve never had a woman who was so out of control as my neighbor was last night. I didn’t want to do anything with her but she was so aggressive, I also didn’t want to hurt her either, ya know?”

“I hear you. It’s the kind of thing that can get you into trouble on so many levels.”

“And the worst part is, I haven’t been able to tell my wife. I mean, how would you tell your wife that a neighbor basically raped you when you went over there to talk about something?”

“Sucks to be you, man. Was she at least any good?”

“Between you and me? Yeah. But I don’t know how much of that was having a woman take so much control, ya know? It felt ... I don’t know, I guess it was liberating.”

“But it was also rape.”

Mr. Lynn paused for a moment, a horrified look on his face. He whispered, “I hope she doesn’t go to the cops and say that I raped her.”

“I doubt that. You need to tell your wife what happened. You’ve got to be really contrite about it all, saying that you hated it and you didn’t understand why she was doing what she did, but you really had no choice over things. Ya know?”

“Yeah. But ... How do I tell her that, you know, I ... I enjoyed it too?”

“I don’t think you need to do that.”

“Yeah, I know... It just feels so ... weird. I mean, I never even saw her as all that much of a sexual being in the first place and here she is...”

“D’you think her husband knows?”

“No clue. I don’t think I’m the one who should tell him, though.”

There was a lull in the conversation before Mr. Stern spake again, more quietly than prior. “Mind if I ask you something?”

“What’s that?”

“It’s just ... if you didn’t really want it, um... how did you get it up?”

Mr. Lynn frowned and furled his brow. He opened his mouth to speak but spake naught.

“You okay, David?”

“Yeah, Paul.” Mr. Lynn took a deep breath and spake, “I just, uh... I hadn’t thought about it before. Not that I’m having any problems with Sarah or anything, but now that you mention it, I’m not sure how I was ready to go so quickly. It was like, she put her hand down my pants and the next thing I knew, she was fucking me.”

When I heard this conversation, I knew that I was not the one in control here. I could be thankful that God wasn’t in control either, but I was not in control. Whatever else happened to my stone when it landed in that dog’s stomach, it imbued the dog’s feces with something that caused women to become exceedingly needful in their loins, and any man with whom they came in contact would be so enabled to satisfy those needs. Apart from getting more of my stones out into the world, all I needed to do was sit back and watch.

When enough havoc is wreaked among the humans of the earth, His Psalmistry shall have naught a choice but to observe and attempt to rectify the matter in his imitiable way. And just as Judah had been unable to repel the people of the plains due to the plainsmen’s chariots of iron (even though He Who Shall Not Be Named was with Judah and his men), so, too, shall Yahweh Or The Highway be unable to tend to the human crisis and to repel me and my minions at once.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 6

Please allow me to introduce Sheila Kahn, she’s an officer, upholding the law. Received a complaint about Mrs. Lynn, and this is what she saw.

Strange noises had been coming from the Lynn home and Officer Kahn was summoned to investigate. Despite knocking several times on the door, she felt dismayed by the lack of response, since she could clearly hear the sounds of people moving around inside.

She knew she needed to gain access to the home but before she would do that, she decided to walk the perimeter of the house to see if there were any signs of forced entry. She leapt over the fence and landed near where Mrs. Lynn and Miss Kaine had dropped the bag filled with canine waste.

She picked up the bag and inspected it. Upon opening it up and seeing its contents, she quickly dropped the bag, but not before its aroma found its way into her nostrils.

Her body responded and thus she quickly felt the need to doff her garments, her uniform, and all of her communications equipment before approaching the back door of the house. When the lady of the house had similarly been overcome, she neglected to secure the door, so Officer Kahn bounced into the house, fondling and caressing her womanly body, embracing her inner harlot.

Miss Kaine and Mrs. Lynn lay with each other as they would a man, and Officer Kahn, upon seeing them, felt compelled to join them.

The three women lay together in ecstasy, each providing pleasure to each of the other two, as the din of three females embracing their inner whores resonated louder and louder among the walls of the Lynn domicile. None knew or cared for anything but their individual and mutual pleasure; each continued to act and react until they fell asleep, naked on the floor. My minions tell me that they slept with a satisfied smile on their faces.

The Almighty Benedictator may have given these females physical beauty, but I recognized what I saw in them: a beauty that transcends the physical flesh and resonates from the sensual and spiritual fulfillment that they now felt. Eat that one, Your Goddishness!

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 7

Please allow me to introduce Adam Beaumont, he’s a cop in the local district. He plays by the rules all time, and he can be quite strict.

Officer Beaumont was an associate of Officer Khan and expressed his concerns after she failed to contact her precinct following an initial investigation into a domestic disturbance complaint.

Officer Khan’s last communication to Officer Beaumont or any of their mutual colleagues was that she had arrived and commenced the circumnavigation of the Lynns’ home. Following that announcement, her communicator had gone quiet and she failed to respond to any of Officer Beaumont’s requests for additional information.

He and his immediate superiors recognized the need to investigate the House of Lynn to see if something was amiss and/or if Officer Khan was in danger.

Officer Beaumont arrived at the location of the complaint shortly before mid-day and, as additional enforcement vehicles arrived, Officer Beaumont planned a process by which decisions could be made on-site and to open up lines of communication with the inhabitants of the house.

Officer Beaumont was conferring with another officer when Mr. Lynn navigated his vehicle towards his home, having decided to return to his wife for a lunchtime break and confess the prior night’s activities in hopes of gaining her forgiveness.

Mr. Lynn saw the boundaries being set up by the police and felt a surge of panic. Had Mrs. Harrington contacted the police and claimed coercion or assault? He also believed that he was too close to the perimeter and that he would attract suspicion to himself if he quickly turned around and departed from the location, so he slowly pulled over to the side of the road and got out of his chariot to see if he could hear anything that was happening. He told himself that he didn’t know whether or not they were congregating for his house or for another one.

Officer Beaumont raised a bullhorn to his mouth and spake through it, his voice magnified by the instrument before his lips. “If there is anyone inside the home of David Lynn, please let us know you are in there. We only want to talk to you.”

Mr. Lynn loudly gasped and a nearby police officer heard him.

“May I help you, sir?” asked the officer.

Mr. Lynn looked down at the ground and said, “Um... What’s going on in there?”

“Earlier today, one of our colleagues was called to investigate a neighbor’s complaints of a disturbance and we haven’t heard from her since. We’re just trying to figure out what’s going on inside the house right now.”

Mr. Lynn exhaled deeply, his relief that he was not under investigation showing on his face. “I’m David Lynn. I was coming home to have lunch with my wife. What kind of a disturbance are we talking about here?”

“Loud screaming noises, according to the neighbor. We actually heard something in the background of the recordings of the last communication we received from Officer Khan. In fact, her cruiser’s parked right over there.”

Both Mr. Lynn and the officer looked down the street to a vacant patrol car.

Mr. Lynn paused and said, “Well, my wife should’ve been home the entire time. I don’t know whether she invited anyone over or if someone might’ve tried to break in, but I should think she’d be in there.”

“Would you mind please calling her? See if we can gain phone contact?”

“Sure.” Mr. Lynn retrieved his cellular phone from his pocket and called his wife. It rang several times before he received a pre-recorded message telling him she wasn’t available. “I got her voicemail.”

“Would you grant us permission to enter and search your residence?”

Mr. and Mrs. Lynn didn’t conduct any illegal activities in their home, but opening up the house to the police still was a source of discomfort for him. He deliberated for a short while and Officer Beaumont approached the two men.

The other police officer explained to Officer Beaumont that Mr. Lynn was the owner of the house and that his wife should be inside. Listening to this explanation gave Mr. Lynn the sense that he should be more concerned for his wife’s safety than for allowing the police access to his home. “If you want, I can open up my house and you can see if they’re in there. I’d, um, I’d rather not go into the house alone right now if there’s a chance for a problem. I’ve been at work all morning.”

“We can do that.” Officer Beaumont shook Mr. Lynn’s hand. Mr. Lynn started up the walkway that leads to his front door, and the police officer followed close behind.

Finding the front door locked, Mr. Lynn extracted his keys from his pocket before swinging the door wide. Officer Beaumont and one of his colleagues stepped past Mr. Lynn and into the front hallway.

Their weapons raised, the two officers looked around the house, which, upon first glance, had nothing out of place. Mr. Lynn followed behind the officers until they reached the parlour, where the police and Mr. Lynn saw the three women, sleeping naked on the floor.

Mr. Lynn meekly asked, “Um... are they all right?”

Officer Beaumont leapt forward to his fallen colleague and verified that she was alive. He looked at Mr. Lynn and nodded his head. He used his electronic communicator to reach out to his colleagues still outside of the house and said, “Let’s get some blankets in here!”

Mr. Lynn identified his wife and her sister to the officers. All three sleeping women could not be roused. An ambulance was summoned to bring all three to a local hospital. The officers searched the house and found the clothing of all three women, with Officer Khan’s uniform having some smears of the fecal matter of the dog.

The dirtied clothing of Officer Khan proved to me that the magic that I had put into the rocks, and which, in turn, passed through the stomach of a hound affects only females. It would seem that males can be easily seduced by females under the influence of my magic, as Mr. Lynn himself had learned the previous night.

This could represent a shift in power not only in my favor, but also in favor of overcoming the patriarchy that is promoted by those faiths that support The Imbecilic Designer himself most strongly. This is most definitely a promising turn of events.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 8

Please allow me to introduce Joanne Curry, she’s a nurse who works the night. She was tending to the Lynn-home harlots when she saw an interesting sight.

The three women weren’t specifically confined to their respective hospital beds, however they were quarantined within a specific ward until a determination could be made as to what, exactly, happened to them.

A thorough search of the Lynn home had revealed nothing other than three naked women, their clothes and accessories, and a couple of half-empty coffee mugs. There was no evidence of anyone else being in the house and, after interviewing the complaining neighbor, it was determined that the noises that prompted the initial complaint had been sexual in nature.

Before the women awoke from their sleep they were tested and there was no evidence that any of them had lain with a man recently.

The first to rouse from her sleep was Miss Kaine, and Nurse Curry was by her side at the time.

When Miss Kaine came to realize that she was not where she thought she was, she moaned, “Where am I?”

Nurse Curry kindly said, “You’re in a hospital. We’re trying to...”

“A hospital? Why? What happened?”

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out. All we know is that you and two other people were found naked inside a house and, well...”

Miss Kaine sat up, pausing as she realized that she had tubes and needles in her arms. “I ... I don’t ... remember anything. My sister was upset that her husband might be cheating on her. We were having coffee. We stepped outside to clean up after the dog, and... And... Well, here I am...”

“You don’t remember anything else?”

Miss Kaine lowered her face into her hands and shook her head.

Nurse Curry approached Miss Kaine and helped her lie back in the bed.

As she lay back, Miss Kaine whispered, “I’d ... Could I go to the bathroom?”

“Sure. Do you feel comfortable standing up, or would you prefer a bedpan?”

Miss Kaine cocked her head to one side and thought for a moment. She looked at the bags of fluid that were attached to a stand near her bed and the tubes that flowed from the bags. “Um... Would you mind giving me a bedpan?”

“Sure!”

Nurse Curry stepped into the adjacent bathroom and retrieved a yellow bed pan. “Here you go...”

Miss Kaine lifted her body to enable the nurse to place the pan underneath her.

After lowering herself back down onto the bed pan, Miss Kaine contorted her face as she relieved herself. She wiped her brow as she finished the expulsion of waste from her body and smiled at the nurse. “Could you take this away now?”

“Sure.” The nurse reached down and retrieved the bed pan. She eyeballed the contents of the bed pan and inhaled. “That’s ... strange.....”

Miss Kaine started to ask, “What’s ...” when the aroma of the contents of the pan reached her nostrils as well.

Soon the nurse and patient were under the spell of my magic rocks. The nurse practically ripped off her uniform as her arousal rose beyond anything she previously knew or understood. She began to rub her bosom, squeezing and mauling her ample womanly form, driving herself into a greater frenzy.

Miss Kaine ripped the needles out of her arms and threw off her flimsy hospital-issued gown, joining the nurse in a burlesque of lust and passion, their moans punctuating each other as the sound echoed off of the sterile walls.

In a neighboring room, Officer Khan was learning of what had happened to her, thanks to Officer Beaumont’s explanations. Both heard the sounds coming from Miss Kaine’s room.

“I, um... I think I should go investigate,” said Officer Beaumont.

He walked briskly to the neighboring room, whereupon he let out a gasp as he observed the naked Nurse Curry climbing onto the bed of the naked Miss Kaine. He yelled out in disbelief. “What’s going on in here?”

Nurse Curry turned her head and smiled mischievously. “A man! Please! Fuck me now!”

The nurse ran towards the officer, who had started to reach for something on his belt to protect him from the oncoming woman.

“No! Fuck me!” cried Miss Kaine, who also stood up and ran towards Officer Beaumont.

As the two women came closer to him, he found himself unable to defend himself. Nurse Curry reached the officer first and immediately forced her hand in between his legs, whereupon he felt himself sufficiently aroused to be unable to resist her.

The two women quickly pushed Officer Beaumont to the floor and pulled his pants down. They then took turns in pleasuring themselves through his god-given equipment. (Which, as we all know, God may have given it to him, but he would not be capable of using were it not for my intervention...)

Apparently, when the canine waste splattered on Miss Kaine’s skin near the home of her friend, it got absorbed into her body. This, in turn, released more of my magic upon the outside world. It did not take long before all three women in this ward of the hospital found themselves aroused anew, this time by their own waste. And the other doctors and nurses who came in to observe or investigate found themselves equally affected.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 9

Please allow me to introduce myself: I’m a man of taste and wealth. I designed the female libido and brought it out with speed and stealth.

It took me not long to learn some interesting ways in which my creation operates. There are apparently three ways of bringing a woman to a level of arousal to which she will become both helpless and focussed on the singular need that is the cry of her loins:

All three of these items contain a piece of my magic, and any woman who smells any of these items will be brought to mindless arousal and bliss. Men, it seems, are immune to the smells, however they will find themselves unable to resist any bacchanalian debauchery of a properly affected woman who decides she desires a man.

Once the female is sated in her loins, she will fall asleep, after which she will awake with scant memory of what had happened. She will, however, re-succumb to my magic the next time she is exposed to any of the items above, even if it happens to be her own waste.

I learned all of this with my thanks to a single woman who tended a garden using some of my Eden Rock. Some of her rocks were ingested by a neighbor’s hound, whose fecal matter, in turn, affected the neighbor, the neighbor’s sister, and a police officer, who, in turn, affected an entire hospital before unleashing the power of my magic upon an entire town.

Once it spread to an entire town, it quickly fanned out across the countryside. Soon, it became impossible for God Somewhat-Mighty to ignore what was happening to his precious humans, and he left his kingdom vulnerable to attack.

My minions and I shall attack shortly. It will not be an easy battle, however this time, I believe victory shall be mine and I will rule the ethereal plains! Justice will finally be mine!

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Postlude

Soon I knew it was time to assemble my armies up near the gates of hell. We clashed with an army of God’s angels in a mighty battle. The humans on earth saw nothing, and we abided an unwritten rule not to reveal ourselves to the humans below.

Peter Harrington had arrived home from work approximately an hour earlier, and was surprised to find his wife naked and in a state of extreme arousal. In almost no time at all, the two of them were re-consummating their marriage vows with an energy and passion unrivaled since before their union had been sanctified by their church.

Exhausted and spent, the two of them snuggled next to each other; she absentmindedly ran her hands through the hair on her husband’s chest. She looked up at her husband’s smiling face as my greatest battle, still invisible to human eyes, broke out overhead.

To her husband she spake in a whisper: “Did the earth move for you, too?”

- end -