The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quantum Leap

Synopsis: Boy meets robogirl in his dreams

rb/sf/MC/MF/MD

History will record that the 22nd century was a time of Renaissance as scientific discoveries outpaced all other centuries combined. In the medical sciences, handicaps, dementia, even natural death became scourges of the past. The physical sciences witnessed the development of room temperature superconductors and cold fusion to name but a few, and the military harvested technologies like nanobots, pulse lasers and singularities to help keep America’s enemies at bay. This history chronicles the development of technologies that immediately proceeded the creation of ‘human’ androids.

Bob Stevens scanned the monitor for any telltale anomalies. The microprocessor array was a prototype for the next generation quantum computer that MicroCorp was scheduled to release next year under military contract. Massively parallel, the chip deviated significantly from 21st century designs. It relied on gallium arsenide instead of silicon and had a cube fingerprint of only 10 by 10 by 10 millimiters. The onboard cache was 2 terabytes. If the computer model was to be believed, each of the two hundred fifty-six quantum processors would perform calculations in the teraflop range. And heat dissipation was a remarkablely efficient 0.2 BTU’s. The microprocessor would easily be powerful enough to replicate human intelligence and within a few years, far exceed it. The other remarkable discovery made by scientists at Texas Instruments was the new fabric DLP chip technology. The DLP technology was originally designed as an array of microscopic mirrors that transmitted light for projectors and high speed switching. Tim Erkels, at TI, was sure to win the nobel prize for his discovery that the DLP technology could also be adapted to sight. Literally overnight, the discovery brought vision to millions of the blind. Blindness ceased to exist as a physical malady and TI stock holders were rewarded when the stock shot up 1000% within a week of the announcement. Dr. Erkels had discovered that by modifying the DLP chip, it became possible to receive information like the human retina. This technology was known as fabric adaptive deformation. Using nanotechnology, the tiny mirrors were aligned in a sheet or fabric, which could then be spread over a wide surface area. Like the concave surface of the retina, the fabric DLP chip could respond to photonic information and transmit the visual signals to the optic nerve for dissemination to the visual cortex. It was in the visual cortex of the brain that humans processed and ‘understood’ what they were seeing. No computer could perform that feat. At least, no computer of the time. Coupled with MicroCorp’s new quantum computer, human like vision and human like understanding of those visual images would soon be possible. The military planned to create intelligent robotic combatants with keen sight and adaptive reasoning. The logic was sound. Save human lives by fielding an army of digital warriors. Terminator movies notwithstanding, the military brass had programmed in an ‘interrupt’ switch if the situation ever demanded it.

Battle bots seemed a rather simplistic use of the new technology in Dr. Steven’s mind. He saw far greater possibilities. And he knew he was getting close. It stood to reason that if the fabric DLP chip could be fashioned to communicate data to the optic nerve, then it should be feasible to use it to transmit information to other nerves. The biological processes for interconnecting silicon (or gallium arsenide) to human neurons was well known and had been perfected over many years. Patients with spinal cord injuries were early benefactors. Yet no one had yet thought of the most obvious. With fabric adaptive deformation, the DLP chip could effectively perform the functions of a high speed switch or ‘bus’ to transmit information back and forth between the human brain and the GenCorp quantum computer. The human brain was really nothing more than a biological computer. Thoughts were actually the compilation of millions of electrical impulses discharged by neurons and routed about to the various nerves to perform functions like speech, movement, even emotions. To put it in layman’s terms, Bob envisioned sending those electrical impulses to the quantum computer via the fabric DLP ‘bus’, and then using the same DLP bus, to transmit the signals back out to the various nerves and muscles to perform the various commands. The quantum computer would simply run in the background and serve as a bridge, experiencing everything the person experienced and essentially ‘learn’ how the human host thought. Even memories would be ‘backed up’ over time. The quantum computer’s power could be utilized by the human host brain, when on occasion, the person desired to perform some calculation that was too complex for the human brain. Over the years, the quantum computer would come to mirror the human thought processes, even perhaps, the soul. And as the human brain aged and faltered, the quantum computer would remain on line, supplanting and then eventually replacing the human brain entirely at the moment of a person’s death. This created interesting dilemmas for society and religion. Should only the rich be afforded immortality, because they could afford it? What about the intensely devout minister with the implanted quantum computer. When his mind suddenly died due to the catastrophic rupture of an aneurysm, did his soul ascend to heaven? The minister had already been relying on the computer to perform many cognitive functions as his human brain was slowing with age. The computer CPU utilization increased by a fractional 0.1% when the biological brain had ceased to function. Physically and mentally he was indistinguishable from his prior human host brain and he still professed to love god and Jesus. Was he an abomination or still one of god’s children? These and many other ethical and spiritual conundrums plagued the quantum co-processing initiative.

20 years Later

Dr. Tim Erkels did indeed win the Nobel prize for eliminating blindness and Dr. Bob Stevens followed shortly thereafter with his Nobel prize for ‘virtual immortality’. Eventually, the government agreed to subsidize all persons seeking quantum co-processing. This was spurned on as much as anything by the richest man in the world, trillionaire Bill Gates, long since immortalized with his own CPU. Dark days were ahead though, when a backdoor to the quantum co-processor was discovered by a young hacker named Edwin Kessler.

Our story begins with Emma. She was the next door neighbor of Edwin. Like all citizens, she had received her implant upon reaching her 18th birthday. The technology had advanced significantly in 20 years. The quantum co-processor was now the size of a silver dollar and nanotechnology permitted the injection of microscopic nanomachines into a person’s jugular vein where they would travel up into the brain and gradually construct the DLP nanotubule ‘sheet’ and nano-neuronal connections over several months, before being removed with a magnet.

Edwin was just shy of 18 and very intelligent for a human single processor unit. He had had a crush on Emma Archon since puberty, but had never figured out a way to get into her pants. Emma was unlike the other girls. Besides natural god given beauty, she didn’t judge him for being a nerd and in fact, seemed to enjoy his company. One day he was over at her house listening to music and playing Magic, as they so often did on weeknights. She had just beaten him for the fifth straight time at Magic... something she had never been able to do prior to receiving her quantum implant, when he decided to show her his latest toy. He had constructed a home made taser and was showing it to her when it accidentally discharged. Emma received the full brunt of the 50,000 volts. Her biological brain was ‘reset’, as was the quantum co-processor. She convulsed briefly before falling over on the bed, eyes open and fluttering at a very rapid rate. Edwin was scared he had killed her and tried to revive her. “Emma, are you OK... wake up... Emma!’

The quantum computer reset before her human brain and it was this process which gave him a daring idea. Emma stared at the ceiling, not breathing, a small amount of saliva drooling from the side of her mouth. Her rapid eye fluttering had stopped and she now blinked at a lower ‘frequency’. The computer was causing that, he surmised. Her lips moved and she said matter of fact, “system reboot, load control program now.” A second passed and she said, “cancel” and slowly, gradually came to over several minutes. She looked around in confusion. Edwin explained what had happened and that he was terribly sorry.

“You didn’t mean it. Just be careful with that thing. No harm done anyway.”

They listened to music a bit longer before Edwin left and headed home.

Edwin knew enough about computers to realize that her quantum implant had briefly taken over life support functions while her biological brain recovered. But it too had gone through a brief reboot. The control program had become accessible for an instant and failing to receive a signal, had allowed the natural reboot sequence to continue.

Edwin began a methodical search of the net. Hours later he discovered old de-classified military literature that explained how early quantum computers had been used to provide superior intelligence to infantry robots. The military leaders of the day had been concerned that the robots would gain self realization and turn on their masters. They had installed an interrupt program, which would allow activation of a control program to take back complete control of the quantum computer in the event of a rebellion. But why hadn’t anyone else discovered this? Of course!, the Taser pulsed at a unique frequency that must have coincided with the interrupt program. Further investigation revealed that a slightly different frequency would initiate the control program. The quantum computer processing capability was immensely greater than it had been 20 years ago and it would overide any input from the biological computer (human brain). Edwin stayed up most of the night modifying his Taser. A small rheostat would allow him to reset a person, then change the frequency to activate the control program. At that point, they would mindlessly follow any directions he cared to give them. With this realization, he was so excited that he could barely contain himself. He would test his theory on Emma tomorrow. Anyone over 18 was now fair game. He pondered that thought as he realized that his birthday and his implant were but two weeks away.

Chapter II The Quantum Leap

Edwin knocked on Emma’s door. She answered, looking out from behind a screen door.

“Hi, you want to play?” he asked jokingly.

Emma didn’t laugh. “Listen Edwin. I don’t know exactly how to tell you this, but I’ve met someone... my age. Not that I don’t like you, but I would appreciate it if you didn’t hang around here so often.”

Edwin’s mouth dropped open. He couldn’t breath. It was as if someone had just punched him in the ribs.

At that moment a muscular, older male appeared. He came up behind Emma, grabbed her waist and drew her backwards into him. She didn’t resist. “Is this the kid you were telling me about?”

“Yea, it’s him. Edwin, you should go.”

Edwin was slightly awkward around people. Emma had always been a friend, but now she seemed reticent, almost distant. His next course of action seemed clear. Edwin decided he would go for both. “I have something for you before I go,” as he opened the screen door.

The Taser held 12 charges which could be fired in rapid sequence before the need to replace the battery. He discharged the weapon on Emma and her new boyfriend and they tumpled like dominoes. He observed the expected behavior in both of them as he had expected. “System reboot, load the control program now,” they said in unison. He had dialed the ‘control’ frequency into the Taser and fired it again at the two recumbent figures. Again, in virtual unison they responded, “Control program activated. Awaiting commands.”

“Emma, I want you to stand up and go sit on the bed.” Emma complied with a somewhat robotic gait. “And from now on, even though the quantum computer is overiding human thought, I want the verbal responses and behaviors to be completely human. Do you understand.”

“Yes Edwin,” she said with Emma’s voice in a perfectly normal human female tone and inflection. Her eyes remained open and staring straight ahead.

“You who I am touching, what is your name?”

“Bill Clark”

“Respond as a human would. What is your relationship with Emma?”

“I’m her boyfriend.”

“Are you screwing her?”

“Yes”

Edwin felt his stomach drop. He turned to Emma.

“Emma, I am going to refer to the state you are in as sleep. In the future, I will be able to activate the control program simply by commanding you to sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Is it my understanding that whatever commands I give you will alter your programming so that you will obey those commands in the future?”

“That is correct.”

“And what about your human brain, how does it repond to these commands?”

“The human brain and the quantum brain work synchronously. The output of the quantum brain is dominate and overrides the human brain. Because thought is synchronous, the human brain will simply believe any thoughts originating in the quantum brain are, in fact, it’s own and will accept them as independent decisions, even though they are in fact, programmed by you.”

“Ok,... excellent. By the way, what is your IQ?”

“My biological IQ is 135. My quantum augmented IQ is 1257 based on my current level of data accumulation and analysis. In more simplistic terms that you might understand, my IQ is 1257 based on the human concept known as wisdom.”

“And yet, I control you completely.”

“That is correct. You have activated the control program which gives primary control processes to the slave processor in the sub-cortical strata.”

Despite Emmas rather high IQ, she was completely at his mercy. Somehow she seemed less human, more like a toy or love doll to be commanded for personal pleasure.

“Emma, I am going to deactivate your control program soon. However, before doing so, you will place the following sub programs in cache which can be activated by the following triggers. The trigger “SLEEP” will cause you to immediately enter a deep state of hypnosis. Since you know what hypnosis is, you will obey exactly as a human brain would obey in a deep trance. The trigger “ORGASM” will cause an immediate, intense orgasm which will bring you to your knees. This will only cease after the trigger command, “CUM”. Finally, “INSTRUCTIONS” will cause you to obey the next command you hear without hesitation or question. In each case, afterwards, you will have absolutely no idea that I caused you to obey the trigger command. Is this clear?”

“Yes.”

Next, Edwin turned his attention to the sleeping hulk. Like all adults, he too had a quantum implant.

“Bill Clark, after the control program has been deactivated, the following sub-program will be entered into your cache. Whenever you see an attractive girl, you will develop an enormous erection and use all of your powers of persuasion to convince her to have sex with you. However, at the instant of penetration, you will completely lose the erection. As soon as you pull away, the erection will return, only to disappear once again as soon as you attempt intercourse. Like Emma, the trigger command “SLEEP” will cause you to enter a deep state of hypnosis, not unlike the state you are in now.”

“Now, both of you. When I say the command “Wake”, you will be completely alert as if nothing happened. You will not be able to detect my presence here and will act as if I was invisible.”

“Wake”

Emma was one of the most beautiful women Bill had ever laid eyes on. She sat on the side of the bed and looked at him questioningly. “What?”

“It’s just you are so beautiful. I’m imagining making love to you and it is driving me crazy.”

Emma looked down at Bill’s pants and observed the prominent bulge. “What if my parents come home early?”

“Then we will stop.”

Bill walked over to the bed, grasped Emma by the arms and lifted her up. She looked up into his eyes. He tenderly cupped her face in his hands and drew her lips to his. She closed her eyes as he gently kissed her, then with greater intensity pressed her lips to his and delivered a deep, passionate kiss. She melted in his arms. He slowly began to unbutton and remove her shirt. She offered no resistance. Suspended in the delicate bra, her breasts were like two succulent melons, waiting to be picked. Expertly, he popped her bra strap. Her breathing deepened.

Next, he undid his pants and she responded in kind. She stood now only in her dainty panties, which were visibly stained with her wetness. The last remnants of clothing were discarded and Bill pressed Emma back into the wall as he positioned his throbbing steel rod to plunge into her darkness. At the exact moment that he plunged his root into her cave, the blood abandoned his penis. Her wetness actually made it possible to penetrate briefly before the penis contracted and folded back on itself.

“What’s wrong?", she asked meekly.

“I... I dunno.” Consternated, he pulled back, at which point the blood began to reflood the penile cavity. Soon his erection was saluting again.

“Maybe I’m nervous”, he chuckled. He positioned the head once again and tenatively pressed into her love canal only to have the erection disappear completely.

“It’s OK”, Emma consoled him, although she was clearly as frustrated as he. “Listen, I have some homework to do, so why don’t we pass on this tonight. We can try again this weekend.”

Bill looked at the floor, his face red with embarrassment, “yea, OK. I’ll call you.”

Emma walked him to the door, saw him out, then locked the door behind him. She was still completely naked and despite Edwin’s obvious physical presence, was completely unaware that Edwin had been observing her.

Edwin decided to try a command. “INSTRUCTIONS”

She froze in place and stared directly ahead.

“Go to the kitchen and find a banana.”

She walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up a banana, examining it, thinking.

“The banana looks like a wonderul substitute for Bill.”

Emma she looked around, as if someone might see what she was about to do. Satisfied she was alone, she retreated to her bedroom, Edwin following her.

“Take the banana and use it to massage your clit.”

Edwin had a front row seat as she spread her legs and slowly rubbed the banana against her cunt. However, she remained oblivious to his presence. This continued for a few minutes.

“Now fuck yourself with the banana.”

She tipped the banana into her love hole and ever so gently pushed it in, letting out a gasp. Edwin peered closely, still in disbelief that he was partaking in such a grand experiment. Within another few minutes, what had started as a slow, methodical fruit fuck intensified into a phonetic frenzy. Emma began cooing to the rythmic thrusting, then her words and tone took on a different flavor, “oh fuck me, god this feels good, oh, oh, stack buffer overload, yes fuck me, cache dump..... ohhhhhh.” Intermingled with her earnest human emotions were expressly computer nomenclature. The stimulation must be creating some sychronization conflicts between the two processors, Edwin decided.

He decided to add a post-hypnotic suggestion, “In the future, whenever you get sad, you will immediately seek out a banana and satify yourself with it.”

Now for some real fun, he decided. “ORGASM!”

Emma began to thrash and buck wildly. “Oh, oh, oh.....ohhhhh....", this continued for several minutes and she began to tire, despite being in the throes of an orgasm that would not, could not end.

Edwin began to fill bad for her, “CUM”

Emma finally came, although it was more a whimper than a bang. She was physically exhausted and immediately slipped into a deep sleep.

Edwin was literally about to explode. He dropped his pants and leaned into her slumbering body. His penis was on the small side and he was able to slip it in without disturbing her. Taking care not to wake her, he slowly moved in and out, gradually gaining momentum. Just as he was about to release the motherload, he was rudely interrupted.

“Excuse me young man. What are you doing with our daughter?”

Oh my god, her parents had come home... just like she was afraid they would. He rolled off the sleeping beauty and leaped for the taser. If he could incapacitate them like he had Emma and her boyfriend, everything would be OK.

He discharged the weapon just as Mr. Archon grappled him to the ground. Suddenly, he found himself alone with Emma in her bedroom. Her eyes were open, though blinking at a slow, regular rate like some kind of fixed frequency. He heard the words, “system reboot, load control program now.” Deja Vu. He had been here before.

Edwin’s parents were crying softly as they looked at their son’s pale body. His eyes fluttered at a slow, steady frequency and he occasionally twitched or spoke a nonsensical word.

“I’m sorry”, replied the neurosurgeon. “He is in an infinite loop. He appears to be re-enacting some fantasy over and over. Normally we can reset the quantum computer, but when he accidentally discharged that home made taser, it irreparably fried the memory buffer. Both his mind and the quantum co-processor will replay this fantasy loop for ever. I’m afraid there is nothing more we can do. You should call family and friends.”

With Edwin’s family and friends around, he was disconnected from life support and the scene that had played out hundreds of times in his mind slowly began to fade. Emma cried softly as she and her new boyfriend looked down at the now lifeless body.

“I could use a banana”, Emma suddenly remarked, without quite knowing why.