The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick and Dirty

codes: mc, ff

description: a woman finds her destiny in the stall of a public bathroom

Note: If you are under the age of 18, this story is not for you. Go away.

This story, like several of my others, was inspired by a dream. Lucky me!

* * *

“Um, excuse me?”

Kimberly looked at the hand waving from beneath the adjacent stall. Lavender fingernails glistened with an oil-slick sheen. “I’m out of toilet paper,” came the voice through the panel. “Do you have any over there?”

“Sure.” Kimberly had only just stepped into the stall. Still standing, she gathered up her long skirt and leaned over carefully. It wouldn’t do to let the fabric touch this floor. She pulled off a long streamer of paper one-handed and passed it through the gap.

“Thanks!” called the other woman. Her fingers brushed Kimberly’s hand, giving her a momentary shudder. Contact from a stranger—and in a place like this!

Kimberly rose quickly and turned around, backing up to the toilet and gathering her skirt even higher. She could still feel the touch of the woman’s fingers, tingling against hers with an undeniable current. Maybe she’d had something on them, Kimberly thought for a second. No, don’t be silly. But the tingling grew stronger by the second, thrumming deep into her hand and riding the nerves up her arm.

She tried to ignore it as she tore off another swatch of toilet paper (Unlike, apparently, the stranger, Kimberly always pulled before she peed), but the sensation had reached her armpit now and was traveling down across her chest. She felt one nipple spring erect. This is ridiculous, she told herself. It’s all in your mind. But as she pulled down her panties her fingers brushed her crotch and then that began to tingle.

Was it drugs? Something on those shiny, slick fingernails?

Whatever it was, Kimberly had to admit she liked it. She stood still a moment longer, legs and eyes spread wide. It felt like a warm wet tongue caressing her privates. Her clit began to pulse. Now?.

Sighing a little, she squatted down (careful not to touch the seat) and began to pee. More warmth, more wetness. As she wiped herself she couldn’t resist poking a quick finger into her cunt. It was a disgusting thing to do, but after all, she’d be washing her hands in just a minute.

“Mmmp!”

Was that her? Oh, but that finger had felt so good! Just one more quickie....

“Ooh!”

And now the tingling shot up through her cunt, then her belly and breasts, joining the other stream that had crept in from her arm. Fireworks erupted in her chest and sent bright streamers of pleasure all the way to her brain.

“Unh!”

Suddenly Kimberly remembered the stranger in the stall next to her. And hadn’t there been someone else further down the line? She’d noticed the shoes under the door when she came in. Oh no, what must they think of her now?

She looked right and down, toward the gap through which she’d passed the paper, and stifled a little yelp. The hand was back, fingers waving like seaweed. What the—?

But the stranger’s fingers moved in time with the pulses in her body, the pulses that were definitely not her imagination, the pulses that were getting stronger by the second. Even Kimberly’s brain was throbbing now, making it hard to think.

She found her hand reaching out, floating across the gap between her own safe personal space and the purple-painted fingers of the stranger. She should pull back, shouldn’t she? But it was already too late. They touched, and the current that past between them sent Kimberly’s eyeballs backwards into her skull.

“Uuuunnh!”

“Hey,” called the woman at the end of the row, “are you all right in there?”

“F-fine,” gasped Kimberly.

A toilet flushed, as though in disgust.

The stranger’s grip was cool and strong. Kimberly found herself tugged sideways, closer to the gap, and lost hold of her skirt as she reached to brace against the wall. Distractedly she noticed the graffiti: declarations of love, threats of death, warnings of disease.

The stranger loosened one finger from their combined grip and crooked it, inviting. Kimberly understood. The buzzing in her head had explained it, and explained that she couldn’t resist.

Helplessly she knelt down further, hair pooling now with her skirt on the floor, and closed her mouth around the crooked finger. The tingle exploded in her skull, drowning out the disgust and the worry and the embarrassment, scouring her mind of everything but pleasure. Even the taste of that finger, salt and musk, was sweeter than anything she’d ever put in her mouth. She wanted more. Hungrily she sucked deeper, using her lips and tongue to encroach on the stranger’s knuckles.

But “no,” said the woman behind the wall. Her voice buzzed stronger than her fingers, cutting through Kimberly’s thoughts like cheese. “Not that way.” She pulled her hand clear of Kimberly’s and gestured with one glistening nail. “Up. Now down again, the other way. That’s right. That way.”

The buzz controlled her entirely now. Kimberly flung her skirt backwards and squatted over the finger, upturned now to receive her. She shrieked as the bolt pierced her flesh, her voice rising over the clatter of the bathroom’s other user, leaving in a hurry.

Kimberly barely noticed. She was a bug writhing on a pin that had impaled her from clit to skull. One pin—now two! She shrieked again, grasping the base of the stall wall with both hands to hold herself steady. Her head whipped back and her hair flew everywhere.

Three pins! And now Kimberly no longer knew who or where she was. Her eyes had rolled back in her head and her lips smeared drool across the graffitied wall. She couldn’t tell whether she was moaning or screaming.

The door creaked open again but she never heard it, because now came the fourth and final pin, nailing her irrevocably to the board of the stranger’s will.

“What’s going on in here?” asked a prim, elderly voice.

Kimberly didn’t answer. She was quiet now, hanging weightless and ready over the hand that held her mind. “Nothing,” came the voice of the other. “It’s all right; I just thought I saw a cockroach.”

Kimberly heard the door close again, and felt the cool slick fingers withdraw. But they’d left something behind, hadn’t they? Oh, yes. Without being told, she rose and unlatched her stall door. Then she went out to meet her Mistress.