The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

QUICK & DIRTY: SMEAR

Codes: mc, ff

Quick Disclaimers:

  • Not the AOL Trilby.
  • This work is copyright trilby else (), ©2004. Do not repost or otherwise use.
  • Adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, etc. In real life, very bad. All characters, events, and places are fictional, any resemblance coincidental, all characters of legal age in all jurisdictions.
  • If you’re underage, it’s illegal where you are, or this offends you, leave.
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. It’s also literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition.
  • I disparage no lifestyle. If characters are forced into one, it’s the force that degrades, not the lifestyle.
* * *

Inspirations: Set off by a concept of thrall’s. Based in an incident in “Trinkets,” but clearly cross-pollinates from Tabico’s “Sweet Oil” and “Hot Oil.”

* * *

1.

As she swayed out of the little auditorium, Jill’s eyes were totally focused. It was her mind that was blurry and vague.

It felt like she’d had a massage, but deeper and more arousing.

None of the women spoke to each other as they awakened from the Queen Lines Resorts video presentation. The sea was jewel-blue over Shadow Queen’s railing across the deck, but all Jill could really see were flashes on the screen.

Her skin tingled with sunscreen, but she’d found nothing strange about being told to apply more before filing into the cool, dark room. The auditorium had been rich with coconut-scent and seeping sex. Queen Lines sunscreen always felt nice, and so did obeying Queen Lines orders.

“Good morning, Jill.”

The voice pushed buttons in Jill. She halted and turned her head. One look at the crewwoman in her half-unzipped faux wetsuit top and spandex hotpants, and the need to do anything she was told made warm jelly of Jill’s bones.

“Did you enjoy the DVD?” Seeing how awake the QLR activities director was made Jill sleepier.

“I loved it, Marilyn!”

“What was it about, Jill?”

Jill smiled. “I don’t remember, Marilyn. I think it put me to sleep.” She thought she remembered the other women nodding off, too, as a soft firm voice commanded them all to relax. But admitting her blankness felt nice, like forgetting her name in front of everyone at the nightly hypnosis show.

Marilyn grinned indulgently. She already knew what the many fun shipboard activities did to Jill. It thrilled Jill to be a ditz in front of her yet again. Maybe Marilyn would tell her what to think now.

For a moment Marilyn just enjoyed her as she stood there, and smiled to see Jill dampen. Even in her daze Jill was getting excited. Personal attention from the crew almost always meant getting hypnotized. Jill craved the slippery joy of giving up her willpower again.

Marilyn seemed to see into her and know all that, and Jill blushed a little. “Yes, Jill. You’re perfect for it.

“What are you scheduled for now?”

Automatically Jill remembered the whisper from this morning, even if she still didn’t remember whose body she’d been entwined with as she listened, or what cabin she’d awakened in. The whisper had been so much more absorbing.

“Tribal rhythmic dancing,” she murmured, feeling her eyes grow heavier. “C Deck studio with—”

“No, Jill.”

Jill went taut. The new command squeezed the earlier compulsion from her thoughts.

Marilyn stepped closer and stared into her eyes. She wasn’t hypnotizing Jill. But as Jill stared helplessly back at her, her domination gave Jill that same ache to be bidden.

“Come with me now.” Marilyn’s tanned legs scissored distractingly as Jill fell into her wake. In a few strides Jill forgot anything but doing what Marilyn wanted.

Marilyn led her to a washroom in a less-traveled part of the deck. It was clean but drab, nothing like the gleaming salons she and the other passengers were used to. Other than a demure Closed/Maintenance sign it was unmarked, too, just another boring door. Jill hadn’t seen this part of the ship, but after her first day on Shadow Queen she’d lost all desire to explore. It became easier and more fun to let the trim, beautiful staffers tell her what to do, like every other blissfully docile passenger.

The room’s high portholes gave light but no view, and its fluorescents were unlit and quiet. Another crewwoman squatted next to a picnic hamper, beside a large square of billowy pale-blue nylon spread on the tiles on the open area by the stalls. She looked up as they entered, examining Jill after Marilyn’s gesture stopped her.

“Topless and bottomless.” The woman’s voice rang softly from the room’s sleek surfaces. “She’s really been indoctrinated.”

Jill hadn’t really thought about it. More and more of the other women were going without even their bikini panties as Shadow Queen brought them closer to Isle Dormignonne. Being indoctrinated turned her on, though.

“Jill’s prime.” Marilyn cupped Jill’s ass without looking at her. “Her roommates volunteered her for Circe first night out, and she was a goner. No resistance at all, and she’s been dean’s-list in obedience school ever since. Just finished a Tribe session, so she’s all softened for imprinting.

“Where’s yours?”

“Got her just before the AM sex class—needy and drowsy at once, head still full of sleepteaching. Deirdre’s following orders really well.” They laughed. “Scored the sleeping bag when I told her where they were, and now she’s getting the stuff from the Pharmacy.

“You really sure about this, Marilyn?”

“Better believe it, Tisha. Noelle went way over the line, setting me up for Circe to hypnotize like that. In front of all the cargo.”

Tisha shrugged and finished moving the sleeping bag to her liking. Then she came over to check Jill out. “Good choice. She looks strong—strong as Noelle is, anyway.” She ran a fingertip along Jill’s bicep, barely acknowledging Jill’s whimper. “Body like this, I’d expect them to have her tracked for a bridle and harness. Spending her days in the weightroom under pony programming.”

“We’re not the ones who—hey, Tisha. Speaking of good choices.” Another passenger, wiry and tight-muscled, opened the door and padded into the bathroom. Her Asian features were serene and blank, and her athletic body, nude as Jill’s, gleamed with sunscreen.

The girl stopped in front of Tisha. “I obeyed your instructions.” Her nipples stiffened as she offered Tisha two liter-sized flasks.

Tisha leaned forward as if to kiss her, sniffing her lips. “And you paid them, too. Good girl, Deirdre.” She took the flasks, and Deirdre’s hands floated to her sides as she beamed at the praise.

“OK,” Marilyn said. “I’ll program these two, and you get Noelle here.” She looked at Tisha. “You’re sure—?”

“Trust me. She’s wanted into my pants since before we left port. I hinted about naughty fun with some of the cargo, and she nearly puddled right there in the lounge.” Tisha waved off Marilyn’s thanks.

“Now, are you sure these two will still have enough mind left to carry out posthypnotic suggestions? After they’re smeared?” She lifted the flasks. “It’s close to pure.”

Marilyn looked at Jill and Deirdre as they stood quietly. She smiled. “They’ll be pretty deep, but they’ll still be able to comprehend simple commands.

“Besides—sex commands are self-reinforcing.”

Flashing a thumbs-up, Tisha left the bathroom.

“Girls?”

Deirdre turned when Jill did, to face Marilyn as she instructed them. It excited Jill to see another woman yield to the same throbbing need to submit to anyone in the QLR staff uniform. She thought Deirdre’s brown eyes glittered a little, too, with the sharing.

Marilyn’s bright silver whistle was off her neck, dangling from the lanyard as she raised it. It tugged at Jill’s mind, and then the sheer irresistible urge to look at it shimmered between her thighs. She knew it would hypnotize her, and wanted that, urgently.

She had a second to glimpse something gleam at Deirdre’s pussy even as her own moistened. Then both of them were looking up and forgetting everything but the whistle, as Marilyn spun it between them.

“Look and sleep.” Peripherally Jill saw pretty brown eyes glazing over, but then the flickering filled her own. “Hear and obey.”

The world was spinning and the whistle was still. Marilyn’s commands were a soft roar, and Jill’s soft promises of obedience were bedwhispers in the pauses.

2.

Whatever was in the flasks hit Jill hard even as she and Deirdre rubbed it onto each other.

She didn’t need to know what it was, only that Marilyn had told them to apply it, after she’d hypnotized them. It didn’t smell like sunscreen, or like anything. Instead of the tingle the coconut lotion gave her, this made her whole body throb with a rhythm that seemed to come from between her legs. The more it turned her on, the more she focused on spreading it over Deirdre’s smooth, firm body.

Now and then she glimpsed them in the long mirror over the sinks. Nude wide-eyed women stroking each other with numb patience, sculpting each other in liquid glory.

Deirdre trembled under her hand, and the pretty Asian woman’s belly fluttered as she painted it with her fingertips. They panted onto each other as they worked, desperate to slide together and fuck each other senseless.

But Marilyn’s hypnosis controlled them. Her beautiful whistle spun in their minds, and her voice leashed them. She’d told them only to anoint each other. Neither could think of disobeying. Jill’s mind seemed to be shrinking with each long stroke of Deirdre’s hand, and the whistle and the commands hummed more loudly in the smaller space. There was little room for her own thoughts.

No room for the mirror. She stopped seeing it.

She and Deirdre, face to face. Slathering the unscented lotion onto each other’s cheeks, throat, ears. Jill almost felt it buzz down into her brain, seeping through the folds, melting who she was.

She forgot that as her lips passed close to Deirdre’s. Both needed to kiss. Neither had the will.

She forgot kisses to lose herself in Deirdre’s bovine eyes. Shallow and dull with trance, beautiful. Jill was too shallow, now, to fall into them.

She forgot Deirdre’s eyes as the compulsion drove her. She poured from the flask and reached to Deirdre’s breasts again.

Marilyn’s voice blanked everything. Jill came to attention. Sink-edge tapped her thigh and meant nothing to her. Lotion and hypnosis left enough thought in her head to enjoy Deirdre, equally expressionless and glistening. Marilyn took their flasks. There seemed to be candlelight from below, and warm scent filled the bathroom. Flickering multiplied by the mirror she could no longer think of.

The lotion didn’t let Jill wonder about that. She saw only the other entranced girl.

Jill breathed slowly, watching Deirdre’s chest move in time with hers. Deirdre’s eyes stayed faraway and glazed. Jill felt vaguely happy that they were what she was looking at. The whistle spun in her mind. She knew she would obey. Whatever it was she must do.

The door handle worked, and she heard low voices outside. One was Tisha’s. Marilyn stepped away and Jill heard a stall door ease quietly shut.

It meant nothing. Jill’s mind and cunt pulsed with what the lotion did to her, and with little else.

“Here they are, Noelle,” Tisha said, and the other woman gasped.

“Niiiiice,” she said. Her voice hissed off the tiles, bemusing Jill with more arousal. “They look really out of it—very very sexy. Did you drug them?”

“No need, Noelle. They’re special selections. Off the scale when Circe tested them for susceptibility. They’re tracked directly for training in the Buildings. No need for Tribal time.”

“Well . . .” Noelle sounded hesitant, but she kept walking around them, looking at them greedily. “Will the, ah, upper echelons mind us playing with them, Tish?” As she crossed Jill’s stunned gaze behind Deirdre, Jill saw her—lithe, tanned, blonde. Lovely in her uniform. To be obeyed.

Tisha laughed. “No. It’s what they’re for, anyway. They’re barely aware of what we’re doing and saying, until commanded. And with the brainwash these honeys can look forward to on Dormignonne, today’ll be just one drop swirling down a very wide drain. No one’ll know.”

For an eyeblink, Jill thought about being brainwashed, and then stopped.

Tisha’s voice lowered, becoming shy, hopeful. “Do you like them, Noelle?”

“I love them, Tish. I do.” Noelle stepped past the sinks. Jill heard them kiss. “But I’d have been happy just with you.”

“Well . . . I wanted to make up for playing hard to get. I guess hanging out with Marilyn—influenced me. She didn’t let me really know you.”

“Huh. Marilyn.” Noelle seemed too lost in Tisha to give it venom. “There’s someone who needs something up her ass besides the bug that’s there.”

“You got her, though.” Tisha chuckled. “Wish I’d seen it. Getting her to take April’s shift—the night Circe picked to hypnotize one of us, in front of the passengers.”

“I sooo got her, yeah,” Noelle agreed. “But I thought you’d be angry, too.”

“Hmm. I am, when I’m with her. But . . .” Tisha stepped between Jill and Deirdre, back toward the stalls, and then turned, looking calmly at Noelle. She unzipped the wetsuit-top and slid it down her arms. Her breasts were small but shapely and bounced a little, as if greeting Noelle. Noelle breathed in.

“I’ve . . . I want to be with you, Noelle, but I also . . .” Tisha blushed and made herself keep looking at her crewmate. “It’s thinking of Marilyn, like it was you who hypnotized her, except I wish it were—” She looked down, then up again. “I wish it were me.”

Deirdre and Jill stared through each other. None of this triggered either of them. It slipped unheeded through their minds. Waiting was a slow burn.

Noelle stepped forward, then stopped, as if afraid she’d spook Tisha. “You’re a sub?” Softly.

“Not to everyone.” Tisha’s jaw went up proudly, but her voice caught. “I didn’t think I was. But, with you . . .”

“Shhh,” Noelle whispered. “I understand. You’re a doll, Tisha. I’ll take very good care of you.”

Tisha’s face lit up, and Jill heard Noelle undressing, trying not to hurry. Spandex whispered onto the vanity by the sink. Tisha stepped around the sleeping bag, almost against the nearest stall door, watching Noelle.

“We can leave our pretty bookends asleep,” Noelle panted, stepping nude between them. Her profile was lovely. “I’d like the first time just to be for us. Later we can—”

Behind Jill a stall swung open. Noelle spun to look. “What the—? Tish—?” She looked hurt.

“Fembotic,” Marilyn’s voice hummed in their heads.

It flipped a switch behind Jill’s pussy. She lunged forward and slid against Noelle, feeling the soft impact as Deirdre obeyed from her side. Both of them were slick, but Jill’s body twined her limbs to hold the startled crewwoman firmly, and when Noelle reacted and tried squirming loose, they had her.

She cried out and for a moment her eyes looked into Jill’s, widening in horror at what she saw.

“Oh yeah,” Marilyn said. “That’s you, any minute now.

“Bedtime.”

The next trigger dropped Jill and Deirdre to their knees, bearing the struggling woman between them.

“Both of you let me go! Now!” It snapped almost authoritatively off the tiles and metal.

Noelle’s breathing sped up as neither woman responded to her. Jill knew nothing but the absolute need to subdue her.

“They only obey my voice now, Noelle.”

“Marilyn! What did you do to them? What is this stuff?”

Jill obeyed the trance commands like a robot, and it made her wet. Easily controlling Noelle’s attempts to thrash loose, she and Deirdre slid them all onto the nylon-lined sleeping bag. Marilyn had programmed them to be ready for livelier thrashing as she and Tisha zipped the three of them into the bag and Noelle’s resistance flared.

“Marilyn. Please!” Noelle already sounded tired, but she still bucked against Jill and Deirdre. Jill was increasingly turned on by the slick, flexing body she held. So soft and yielding, unlike the hard tiles under the sleeping bag.

She gasped as a thigh slid up between hers. Her arm pressed along the liquid give of a breast, and Noelle keened softly in her ear.

“Don’t fight it, Noelle. Just relax and enjoy it.” On her haunches, Marilyn smiled down at them. “You’re getting a break. Two gorgeous naked slavegirls to ride while your mind melts. Could be worse.

“Say, someone like Circe hypnotizing you with your own whistle, in front of an entire banquet hall of cargo.”

3.

“Ohhh . . . noooo . . .” Noelle was already weaker, and her eyes seemed to be losing focus.

Jill wasn’t programmed to react to that. She kept sliding against the other woman, obeying the simple orders that kept repeating in her mind. Deirdre caressed Noelle from the other side, equally controlled by Marilyn’s instructions to coat Noelle with the lotion on their bodies.

“T-tish! Tisha!” Noelle writhed, seeking her. “Help me . . . please . . .”

Tisha said nothing. Jill glimpsed her slipping her uniform back on but forgot her and slid against Noelle.

“Help . . . I’m getting . . . what’s . . . making me . . . so . . . can’t . . . think . . .” Noelle’s breathing was slowing, and it seemed to soothe her. She felt it happening and fought it, jerking in their grip. Jill pinioned her arm, and orgasmed when the searching fingers found her pussy and flicked her clit. Blank with pleasure, Jill only tightened her hold.

Noelle felt Jill’s hot nectar on her fingertips and moaned—then bucked and screamed as Deirdre mindlessly stroked her into climax.

“It’s the topical hypnotic from the sunscreen.” Marilyn watched her enemy’s struggles subside.

“The stuff that makes minds dull and suggestible. QLR cuts it with perfumes and neutrals for that all-natural coconut scent. And so it doesn’t turn the ladies into zombies right away. People notice those things.”

“G-g-god . . .” Noelle was nearly still, spasming now and then as the two hypnotized women still stroked her. Jill felt the crewwoman’s muscles going slack but had to obey the compulsion to rub against her. No one had told Jill to stop. “I have to . . . have . . . to . . . can’t . . .”

“Noelle, we’ve all fucked cargo who’ve just dosed themselves with sunscreen—gives a nice buzz, but it doesn’t make us obedient and it doesn’t last.

“But this does, Noelle. This does.”

For a moment there was only the visual beat of the candles. The three of them, gasping in struggle and building arousal, filled the room as if with the whispering of angels in an evil dream.

“Probe.”

The trigger seemed to slide up between Jill’s thighs. She opened to it and obeyed. Without recalling when she’d worked a hand free, she scooped excess lotion from her own body and then slid her arm between Noelle’s legs just as they parted.

Thumbing Noelle’s crotch, Jill thrust into her ass.

Inside, Jill melted as Noelle went rigid and screamed in orgasm. But in thrall to the commands, she stayed taut and wrapped around the writhing crewwoman. Noelle’s anal ring squeezed her fingers, sucking the lotion off and inward with each spasm.

Noelle’s new cry was trembling music. Ecstasy and despair shivered off the tiles.

Jill’s fingers stayed inside her as she slowly went limp.

“The rosebud,” Marilyn murmured above them like a lullaby. “So very sensitive. So very absorbent.” She stood up and walked around the sleeping bag to stand at its head. Noelle’s head lolled as she tried to look up. Kneeling, Marilyn reached down and tenderly stroked Noelle’s hair.

“Afterglow.”

Jill’s body relaxed, as Noelle slowly loosened around her fingers. She was no longer programmed to keep writhing against Noelle, only to control her. But Noelle was passive now. She stared up at Marilyn in wonder.

“There, now. There. No more resistance. It’s in you now. It’s already taken effect. Just makes you blank, and very, very open. Very suggestible.”

A long, ragged breath rasped from where Tisha watched. She’d forgotten about Tisha.

“A girl marinated in this is a perfect subject for hypnosis, and she can be trained to know that her hypnotist owns her.

“I am going to hypnotize you now, Noelle.” Noelle sighed in horror.

Her ass grasped Jill’s fingers.

“What I put into your mind will stay there. I don’t know if I’ll let you remember this, but if I do, you’ll love me for it.”

Noelle jerked once against Jill. Nearby, someone moaned softly.

“Now, for the first and last time, my two lovely assistants have been instructed that a glittery trinket won’t capture their minds for a trance. But it will capture yours, Noelle, and the next time you awaken you’ll know my ideas are the only ones you believe. My voice is the only one you obey.”

Noelle’s lips worked and she shivered, but she stayed docile.

“Not a whistle, of course. It’d be good wholesome fun to control you the same way we control cargo, but I can’t have you kneeling to everyone else on the crew. People would notice that, too.

“No. Something personal. Something you already know is mine alone. Just as you will be.”

Marilyn held her hand over Noelle as though to bless her, then turned it palm-up so her ring faced downward. “When you see it, it will begin controlling you. You believe that, Noelle, and you will obey.”

Shuddering, Noelle closed her eyes. Her hand found Jill’s, and she gripped it. Jill gripped back, empty of other instructions.

“Open your eyes, Noelle.” Marilyn’s voice was soft, patient, certain.

Noelle’s hand loosened on Jill’s and let it go. Her ass clenched.

Noelle opened her eyes.

END