The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLATYPUSSARY

Arclight

1.

“C’mon, Kenny!”

Kenya stumbled after Rae’s voice. Sweet, smart, bubbly Rae, always rushing into things, one freaky idea after another. Kenya didn’t think anything would top the time Rae dropped out of her math major to take up zoology. But no, this definitely topped everything else. She grunted and trudged after her.

“It’s just over here! Hurry!”

They stopped at the mouth of a cave, not too far from the little wooden cabin Rae had appropriated for herself. Kenya stared at it. Oh brother. “This? This is what you dragged me all the way across the continent to see? This,” she said, waving her hand at the cave’s entrance, “is what you want to drop out of school for and study for the rest of your natural life?”

“They’re platypuses! Pla-ty-pu-ses,” Rae sang out, spreading her arms wide. Kenya just rolled her eyes. “It’s a platypussary, Kenny. And there’s a whole colony of them living in there.”

“Rae, I just got here, I’m tired, and I haven’t seen you in a month. Can’t we do this later?”

“Please, Kenny?” Rae wheedled. “Just come in and take a look. They’re really friendly, I promise.”

Kenya sighed. “Alright,” she said. “We’ll take a look. But after that, you and I are having another long talk. About going back to Hobart. And school.”

Rae giggled and pulled out a small, electric lamp. Then she looked at Kenya, grinned her crooked little grin, and ducked inside.

2.

The cave’s mouth emptied into a narrow corridor that they followed for a few minutes, until they found themselves in a surprisingly large cavern. Beyond the light from Rae’s lamp, Kenya could see nothing but darkness.

“Over here,” Rae said, gesturing. In front of them was a pool of water; shallow, but stretching out into the dark. “You need to take off your shoes.”

Kenya stared at the mucky water and made a face “Why?”

“You’ll see.”

A minute later, their bare feet splashed around as they made their way to the center of the platypussary. Kenya spotted dark shapes swimming around them curiously. A couple nuzzled against Rae’s legs, and Rae bent down to coo at them. The others swam over to Kenya, the constant motion of their front feet contrasting with the lazy steering of their hind quarters. They were brown and furry, with a duck-like bill and webbed feet. Just as weird as they looked like in the pictures. She squatted down to take a closer look. “What’s that on their legs?”

“Spurs. Connected to a venom gland. Not too many folks know about those. Strong enough to kill a dog, I think. The males use ‘em to guard their turf.”

Venom? Kenya swallowed and inched back. Rae giggled at her. “Oh, don’t worry, Kenny. The gland’s cyclical, becomes toxic during their mating season. That finished a couple of months ago.”

“Oh.”

“Now, wait right there,” Rae said. “This is going to be so cool.”

Kenya nodded, watching the platypuses as Rae carefully stepped over them. One swam nearer. She was reaching out to touch it when she heard a click, and Rae’s lamp went out. She straightened up, looking around the suddenly darkened room.

“Um. Rae?”

Rae’s voice came back from somewhere behind her. “Don’t worry. The spurs aren’t toxic right now. The venom gland kinda changes cycle, see.”

Something brushed past Kenya’s feet, startling her.

Then it was gone. She backed away.

“Rae, I can’t see.”

“Did you know they don’t need light? When they’re swimming, they close their eyes and ears. Find their way just by touch.”

She felt something rub against her ankle. Then something else, covered in cool, wet fur, swept past her toes. “Please,” she said, “turn on the lamp.”

“They’re amazing, Kenny. Those bills are like genetic machines-studded all over with biological electroreceptors. They evolved them to find food better. And to adjust to predators. Sensitive enough to feel a synapse firing.”

Another one touched her, poking, probing her bare feet in the darkened room. Then another. And another.

“Rae, this isn’t funny.”

“They’re always adapting,” Rae said. Her voice was soft, full of wonder. “They adjust and evolve so quickly. Survivors. Nobody really sees how much. But I do. And you will too.”

Suddenly, something sharp plunged into Kenya’s right foot. She squealed and fell backwards into the scummy pool. Slick, smooth shapes swam over her. She tried to get up but slipped. Something jabbed into her chest, numbing her throat before she could even try to scream.

Then the dark things swarmed over her, and the last sound she heard was Rae giggling.

3.

Something was squirming, moving. Next to her, beside her, inside her. Smooth, wet things poked her head, nuzzled her body, pressed between her thighs. There were little bright sparks wherever the things touched her, popping like bubbles inside her head.

She heard Rae’s voice. Cooing to her, urging her on. Felt Rae’s hands on hers, rubbing, stroking, tracing lines up her arms to her shoulders and her breasts, then dipping lower to her thighs. Soon, Kenya was squirming too.

4.

Kenya woke up to squealing. She was on her back, lying down on something. Nearby, Rae was naked. Lounging on a low, flat, stone bench, one knee propped up, her head stretched carefully back, and her mass of dark hair dangling to the ground. She was humming to herself.

“Wha...” Kenya said, trying to make her mouth work.

“W-what...”

“Oh, this?” Rae said, still keeping her neck perfectly straight, her head and hair immobile. Something was writhing, wriggling in the dark, wet pile of her hair. Small, brown shapes. “Why, they’re feeding, of course.”

Kenya tried to get up. Tried to move. Her body felt like lead, her brain like it was swathed in cloth.

Beside her, one of Rae’s hands came up, holding something. She lifted it and squeezed. White liquid dripped to forehead, beading and trickling down her dark tresses. Kenya heard the squealing again, and the writhing things in Rae’s hair began to writhe even more.

“They’re mammals, but they don’t drink milk the way we do.” Rae closed her eyes, and gave a throaty purr. “Mmmm. The females don’t have teats, see. Their milk glands are subcutaneous.”

Kenya saw what was in Rae’s hand now: a sponge. Rae dipped it into a bucket nearby. Then she tilted her head-carefully, slowly-until her gray eyes met Kenya’s.

“The milk seeps out and soaks patches of the female’s fur,” Rae said, her voice breathy. Her hand lifted the damp sponge to a point just above the shadows that covered her thighs. “And then—”

She squeezed. Milk dripped down to her pelvis. The shadows that hid Rae’s crotch exploded in frenzied, motion.

Rae screamed.

Kenya stared, horrified, not wanting to look, not able to look away. She saw the small shapes clinging to Rae’s lush pubic mound, the ones she hadn’t seen before, shadowed and writhing in a movement that matched the ones on Rae’s hair.

Rae moaned, her body shivering, fighting to stay still. Her long fingers clenched and unclenched. “Their young,’ she said, eyes squeezed shut, “they, they, they-oh god, yes—”

She opened her eyes again, still gray, still staring into Kenya’s blues. “—they feed... They drink and lick and suck the milk from the fur and, and, ah—”

Her lips opened into a circle. She made a strangled, animal noise, her gray eyes wide and frantic for long, long seconds, as if trying to tell Kenya something; then her muscles loosened, and all the tension left her body.

“Mmmm,” Rae said. She grinned her crooked grin.

“Sorry. Anyway, Kenny, I think it’s your turn.”

Kenya whimpered, and tried to shake her head. But before she could even fail to do that, something furry crawled up to her, and she felt a sharp pain, and then everything was dark.

5.

Voices.

She heard voices, talking to her, showing her things. She saw a wide, sweeping coast, kissed by sea. Small brown shapes, living there, growing old and nursing their young.

Then other shapes. Big, Human. Drilling through stone, draining water, building things.

The old coast grew smaller. The small brown shapes watched sadly, unable to find food. Adapting. Changing. Learning.

Plotting.

Then the voices were gone, and then it was dark again.

6.

Kenya moaned in the dank, vast cavern.

She was on her back, naked and panting, lying on the warm, wet stone, her legs spread, her arms flung out, her head stretched back. Her blonde hair hung down in loose locks that trailed down into a pile onto the filthy floor. Between her legs, something moved.

Rae smiled. One hand drew circles around Kenya’s right nipple, already tight and stiff. “Liking this, Kenny?” she said. “Want some more?”

Kenya whimpered. Rae’s hand lifted the sponge and squeezed again. Milk splashed down over Kenya’s crotch. Between her legs, Kenya felt the explosion of hungry, frantic movement, writhing and rubbing and licking and... and...ah...

Kenya screamed.

“Good girl,” Rae said. She bent down, pressed her mouth against Kenya’s. Her tongue flicked out, hot and searching. “Mmmm, Kenny,” she said, nuzzling against Kenya’s cheek. “I’m so happy you came here. It’s been so lonely for me. But I can’t really leave them.” Her hand lifted the sponge.

“They’re learning more about us everyday. But they still need me here. To protect them. To help them survive. To help them learn more. They told me that, showed me that. Just like they showed you.”

She squeezed. Kenya screamed again, this time her voice breaking midway.

Rae held her as she quivered, murmuring to her, making soft comforting noises as the orgasm washed away. “Good girl,” she said. “You’re nearly ready, girlfriend. And then we’re going to be so happy here.” She planted another kiss on Kenya’s trembling lips.

“Just you and me.”

Her hand lifted the sponge, and Kenya moaned. But this time, before she squeezed, Rae looked down at Kenya, and giggled.

“Well. You, me, and them.”

END

* * *