The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Quiver and Quake”

“It’s not always easy to go into trance, is it? I know the stories all make it seem inevitable, but sometimes it just seems like there are too many thoughts bouncing around your brain to really focus. Everyone always expects to stare at a spiral or watch a sparkly pendant and just drift off to the sound of my voice, but sometimes you’re so busy thinking about what I’m doing to you that you can’t quite switch it off no matter how hard you try.

“What you need is a way to keep track of all those stray thoughts, something that you can use to get them all under control so that you can focus your mind on the important task of...well, focusing your mind. A pocket watch or a crystal isn’t going to help you, not with so many distractions—you need advanced assistance for your brain. You need an encephalograph.

“Not a real encephalograph, of course. All those little wires and patches aren’t exactly soothing, are they? No, you’re going to make an encephalograph in your imagination. It’s going to be very easy to do, so long as you let me guide you. Just relax and allow me to help you create the machine in your mind. We’ll start with the stylus.

“You can picture that stylus now, if you try. It’s the simplest part—a little pen at the end of a metal arm, tracing an arc up and down as it traces the energy of your thoughts. Of course, that arm has to be tracing on something, so you can imagine a roll of paper moving smoothly and evenly as it unwinds from one roller and winds onto the next one. That paper never speeds up, and it never slows down. It follows the sound of my voice and keeps unrolling steadily and easily in front of your eyes. Keep that mental picture in front of you now, and you’ll see how it helps you.

“Because as you watch that stylus, tracing an unbroken line along the endless roll of graph paper, you’ll notice that already the arm is moving a little less. The peaks and the valleys are growing a little bit more shallow as you center your attention on the device itself and focus your mind on watching the arc it traces along the smooth, flowing paper. The line on the paper is tracing the shape of your thoughts, after all, and the more attention you pay to that line, the less you think about other thoughts and the smoother the line becomes. And the more you notice the line smoothing out, the less you think about anything else.

“You may notice a few spikes every now and again, as you find yourself excited by the anticipation of going into a deep, hypnotic trance for me. But those spikes aren’t things you’re feeling anymore. They’re things you’re watching. You can observe your thoughts with calm, peaceful detachment and allow them to pass by, rolling along until they’re curled up in the nested loops of the drum. Captured and held and out of sight, the same way your attention is captured by the slow and steady motion of the stylus.

“And it is slow and steady now, the peaks and valleys smoothing out into gentle, sinuous curves as you watch and relax further. The stylus is moving regularly now as your thoughts settle into a pattern, a pattern of watching and relaxing and focusing your attention on keeping the line even and steady. My words don’t even make a bump in the ebb and flow of your thoughts anymore; your mind easily and effortlessly enfolds my voice into your mind and incorporates everything I say without thinking. It’s so peaceful just to watch and let go.

“And as those curves become regular and even, tracing just like a sine wave as the stylus moves in time with each slow, steady breath, you find your own thoughts moving in that same even, relaxed rhythm. Your mind’s eye follows the stylus, watching it trace a calm, soothing line that keeps flowing smoothly along the paper that rolls around and around and around. Those curves are nothing more than your awareness of the stylus itself now. You’re watching the stylus, and the stylus shows you that you’re watching the stylus. You’re listening to my words, and the line shows you how easy it is to accept my words. You’re relaxing, and the peaceful and steady scritch of pen on paper tells you exactly how to relax deeper.

“And the more you relax, the more those curves flatten out. The more you relax, the less you think. It’s easier and easier as you think less and watch more, to watch more and think less. The line of ink on paper becomes more and more effortless to watch without being aware of watching, to watch without being aware of anything. My words and the slow, easy march of the pen on the paper has turned your thoughts from a chaotic quake to a gentle quiver, and you can feel how wonderfully relaxing that is. Just nod for me now, and feel how good it feels to act at my direction without stirring that line even a little bit.

“There you go. When you listen to my words and act at my direction, it feels so good. It doesn’t mean you have to think at all. Your mind’s eye can continue watching that smooth, steady, unbroken line, barely even the tiniest curve now as your thoughts flatten out into perfect and unbroken trance, and let me direct you and it’s so nice. It’s so wonderful. It’s so perfect. You love to be blank and smooth just like the line, just like the expanse of paper rolling past and curling up into itself.

“And there’s no need for anything to disturb that peace and relaxation, not really. You might feel warm and relaxed and happy, but those feelings aren’t thoughts. They don’t disturb the perfect mindlessness you feel as you stare at the unbroken, steady line tracing through the white blankness of your brain. You can feel very good, very relaxed, very happy to be very deeply controlled, and not think about it at all. You can just nod in agreement at my direction now. Nod for me. That’s it. Good.

“And if all this begins to feel very sexual to you, if your body begins to feel the first stirrings of arousal, that’s okay too. That doesn’t disturb the blankness of trance at all. You can be so deep, so perfectly blank and mindless, and let your body feel what it wants to feel. You can let yourself enjoy that delicious, erotic sensation and stay perfectly blank for me, thinking less and feeling more, as I guide you deeper into the pleasure and tell you just how to take care of that growing heat between your legs.

“And it’s so easy to do. Your hand moves so easily at my direction, reaching down and pulling aside your constricting clothing without even thinking about it to give your fingers easy access to your sensitive flesh. You know you’re doing it without thinking, because you’re watching your thoughts flow past and you’re not thinking at all anymore. About anything. You’re just listening and relaxing and feeling pleasure, so much pleasure, more and growing more intense, as your body acts under my control. It’s so nice to be able to let go of those tedious thoughts and let me tell you what to do, isn’t it? Nod for me. Good.

“Let go for me now. Let go of that last tiny bit of thought, let that line smooth and straighten completely as you stop thinking and let me take over all the effort of being in control of your mind and body. You only need to let my words direct you, let my voice tell you what to do and where to touch and how to make yourself more and more aroused with every passing moment. Of course it feels good to be blank. Of course it feels good to be thoughtless. Of course it feels good to be obedient. You obey, you play, and it feels so...very...good.

“And the better it feels, the more you realize that you want to come back here again with me. You feel the pleasure intertwine with that deep, joyous understanding, you feel your mindless mind growing blissfully blank at the happy realization that you can have this experience again, whenever you feel safe and comfortable doing so. Every time I remind you to stare at the gentle scrawl of the stylus, you’ll find that the curves soften that much quicker, the pleasure easing your mind’s soft descent into trance. Until you’re blank for me again. Until you’re deeply controlled for me again. Until you have to play with yourself for me again.

“The pleasure is overwhelming, now. You can’t resist it anymore. Your hand is stroking and rubbing feverishly, eagerly working your aroused and pulsing sex to its climax. All you need is permission to release that pleasure. All you need is my permission to let go and feel the ecstasy wash over you. You’re going to come for me now, aren’t you? Nod for me and come.

“That’s it. That’s right. Such a good, mindless feeling, so blank and aroused and happy as you come and come and come for me. Letting out all that pleasure, all that arousal, all that blissful mindlessness allowing the heat to flow through you without a single thought to get in the way. Deep. Obedient. Helpless. Coming. Good. Good. Good.

“And now, as you take a moment to savor the afterglow, as your body quivers and quakes with the last tiny shocks of pleasure, you can begin to let those thoughts return. You can see it happening, the stylus tracing your return to consciousness as you come back with an awareness of the wonderful pleasure you experienced, the blissful trance and the blank orgasm that we created together, and the joyous awareness that you can return to this state more and more readily every time you feel safe and comfortable listening to my words and going deeper for me. You’re starting to really wake now, becoming aware of the reality outside your mind’s eye, letting the graph fade away now as you come all the way back for me, all the way back now with one more word...

“Wake. Completely awake, happy, and refreshed.”

THE END