The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(If you like lots of sex in your story,I think you’d better go elsewhere,if you want a thought provoking rb story,you’re in the right place.Pure fantasy naturally.)

Rachel’s new figure.

Rachel was a pretty girl,that noone could deny,a redhead with wonderful looks,a lovely nature,good fun to be around etc,etc.There was only 1 thing Rachel lacked,breasts.To say she was flat chested would be being kind to her,at least 2 of her former boyfriends had made the cruel comment behind her back,that if it wasn’t for ‘down below’ they’d think they were making love to a bloke,she had no breast development whatsoever,poor thing.As she had now reached the grand old age of 22 she realised natural development just wasn’t going to happen.It wasn’t even like she was so skinny that she shouldn’t have developed some breasts,she was slimmish but certainly no matchstick.She didn’t like the idea of implants,even though it was tempting,there were so many stories of them going wrong,and she didn’t fancy taking that risk with her health.

Anyway,one day soon after,she was consoling herself for her lack of a man by reading 1 of her favourite magazines,and on a page she saw something that took her eye,

‘Would you like a better,more developed or even a perter cleavage?New technology has developed an implant that biodegrades after it has completed its work, which naturally stimulates growth of breast tissue through small amounts of safe electrical stimulation.What we now need is a small group of volunteers actually prepared to let us test this out on the human body. All our tests show that this will be perfectly safe, but of course we cannot give a 100% guarantee of this.No surgery involved,implant is by injection into the breast,and any growth will seem perfectly natural. This could also be used to perk up a sagging bosom if desired.If you are prepared to volunteer,contact Alison at N.T.I for more details.’

Rachel looked at the advert for 10 minutes or more,should she make contact with Alison,and perhaps solve all her problems?She read the rest of the magazine through thoroughly,then came back to that page.She looked at that page again,if she only asked for 34B,it would be better than now,yet it wouldn’t be glaringly obvious to anyone who didn’t already know her that she’d had a ‘boob job’.She’d love a nice big pair of breasts,36 or 38,C or D,but with her figure everyone would say silicon enhanced,and she didn’t want that to happen.She plucked up the courage and rang the number given,after a few moments she was put through to Alison.

Alison explained to her that this was a very new technology,a feat of nanotechnology in fact,and that in fact Rachel was 1 of the first to reply to the advert.What would happen is that 1 ‘unit’ would be injected into each of her nipples,they would then be switched on and by a small,safe amount of electrical stimulation they would gently increase not only her breast size,but would make them very round and ‘perky’ too. Noone who didn’t already know her would ever guess they weren’t 100% natural.Rachel asked her if there was any control on how far the breasts developed,or could she end up looking ridiculous with breasts like melons.Alison told her that they set the units to a maximum expansion level,at which point they would stop working and begin to naturally biodegrade in her body,and as Alison put it,within a couple of days they would be flushed out of her body in a most natural way possible,and after that there would be no chance of any side effects as nothing unnatural would remain in her body.To Rachel,this almost sounded too good to be true,she would have real breasts,and nothing inside her to cause long term health problems.Alison did warn her,that until they actually implanted these devices into someone and found out the results,that they could not promise that there would be no side effects whatsoever after implantation,and Rachel said she could accept this fact.She asked Alison how soon the work could be carried out,and Alison told her that volunteers were free to come whenever they liked,they would need to keep her in overnight for routine checks, but she could go home the next day if she so desired,or as she put it, Rachel could wait an extra day for nature to have its effects before leaving if she wished to make sure it was OK.Now luckily for Rachel she was having a few days off the following week,and it was arranged for her to come to N.T.I for implantation then,as it had taken her at least...30 seconds to say yes please.

“I’ll see you Tuesday at 10.00 then.“Alison said to her.

“I can’t wait.“said Rachel.

That whole weekend went like a blur for Rachel,though she did go and do one thing,buy some new bras!She’d already decided that she was going to ask Alison for a nice pair of 34B breasts,it wouldn’t be too much growth,but at least she would be able to see and feel them.At least 1 assistant had asked her if she wanted to be measured,as she obviously, without saying so,felt Rachel was getting the wrong size bra,but then again,she wasn’t to know about Tuesday!When she got back from shopping and looked at her collection of 32A bras which she could barely fill out,she smiled broadly at the thought of no longer needing them ever again.

She left home Monday afternoon to travel nearer to N.T.I,it was some distance from her,and she had decided to stay in a hotel overnight,the sooner I get there the better,she thought to herself.On Tuesday morning after she’d had breakfast,she got in her car and drove to N.T.I,the fact that it was only 8.55 and it would take her less than 10 minutes to get there was not the point,she wanted to get there as soon as she could.She reported to the security gate on arrival,and after a few minutes was directed to a car park and told that Alison would meet her there.It seemed to Rachel that no sooner had she parked her car than Alison was there to meet her,it was explained to her that this was because they were working on many new experimental devices which were still top secret,and Rachel mustn’t have the chance to see any of them. She took Rachel to her office and offered her coffee,she told her that the nurse who would be injecting Rachel wouldn’t arrive till about 9.30 so there was no point rushing things.She told Rachel that they had quite a lot of interest since her phone call,but she was the first to be injected with the new units.

She told her that the RBS(robo breast stimulators) were so small that none could see them other than through a high powered microscope.What would happen was that a registered nurse would inject 1 into each of her nipples,then her chest would be linked up to a computer through wires and electrodes,and the signal would stimulate the RBS devices into action,then the RBS units would link into the nerves that stimulate breast growth until they reached the desired size,then they would simply stop,switch themselves off and begin the biodegrading process.After 2 days,the material would be ejected from her body,and she would be left with the cleavage she desired,and she would have no internal implants that could possibly go wrong in the future.It was as simple as that.Obviously,as Alison had already told her,its never been tried on an actual person before,but the computer simulation worked perfectly.

“I just need you to do a couple of things first,“said Alison,“there’s a standard disclaimer to sign which says that you understand that this is an experiment,that guarantees that you know there may possibly be some side effects,and secondly and I’m sure more importantly I need to know what size breasts you desire to have when the work has been carried out.”

“These RBS,they are perfectly safe,there’s no way they can carry on working after they should stop,I don’t want to go up to 44G or something equally ridiculous?”

“No my dear,they cannot possibly expand your breasts more than they are instructed to.”

“In that case,I’ve decided 34B will be fine,I don’t want huge breasts, just to have some!”

“Right,in that case come to the computer room with me,the nurse should be here soon and then we can begin.”

They walked down a passage into the computer room,and Rachel saw the bed that presumably she was meant to lie on,as well as the computers blinking away.Alison took her over to the control panel,and showed her the buttons to set the settings for her enhanced breasts.She told Rachel what to do,and she turned the 2 buttons so that the readings were 34B,as she desired.By the side of the bed on a table were 2 syringes containing the RBS units,though they were so small it just looked like a clear solution in the tubes.Rachel peered at them,and Alison laughed,

“Yes,they are in there,I checked myself under the microscope.”

A couple of minutes later the nurse arrived,prepared herself for action,rubbed something on Rachel’s nipples to lessen the sensitivity for when the needles entered them,and then injected the units into her,1 into each nipple.Rachel felt a slight tingle as the needles entered but nothing more.Then Alison and the nurse connected Rachel up to the computer,placing a breastplate with wires and electrodes in it over her chest and then going to the computer and switching the units on,and downloading the data into them.When the computer switched into life Rachel definitely noticed something,it felt like her chest was been stimulated as never before,like the greatest lover in the world was kissing and licking her nipples tenderly,she let out a little moan of pleasure.

Alison said,“That good is it?”

“Yes,“said Rachel,“pure heaven.”

After 5 minutes of this ecstasy,Alison removed the breastplate and told Rachel that the signal from both RBS units had started,they had begun their work.Rachel lifted her head slightly and looked at her chest, something was definitely beginning to happen,breasts were beginning to grow.She sighed happily,smiled to herself and dozed off.The next thing she knew was when Alison was trying to wake her up.

“Whats the matter?“said Rachel dreamily.

“They haven’t worked properly.“said Alison.

“They look fine to me.“said Rachel glancing at her now heaving chest.

“Yes,you’ve developed the perfect breasts,“said Alison,“but they’re not flesh underneath,the RBS are transforming your breasts into microchip circuits,and we don’t know how to stop them doing it.”

“What do you mean?“asked Rachel.

“Well at the moment at least,you’re still human flesh on the outside, but internally all your organs,muscles and everything else are turning into circuits, and whats more it hasn’t stopped at your breasts.”

“You mean?”

“I mean,if we don’t soon find a way to stop them soon,you will be like a robot,nothing inside you but microchips and memory banks.”

At this point Rachel fainted.

Alison let off a sigh of relief,“Well at least I don’t have to tell her any more lies now she’s fainted.Now all we have to do is see if the rest of the programming of the robotic beautifying system works.”

The nurse working with her said,“It seems to be,her breasts and rear are perfect and round,and all the internal work is going on perfectly. And the breasts have begun to grow again.

“Just as well,they’ve got quite some growing to do to reach the robo lover’s 40DD size that we require them to be.But after all that,we still have to see whether the external work is successful,and then we still have to do the memory bank download to turn her into the perfect sex machine.”

The nurse joked,“I think the advertising says the ultimate sex machine, but whats 1 word in all this matter.”

“Well all there is to do now,is give her this sedative and by the time she wakes up,all there will be to do is the memory download,and we need ‘memory bank alertness’ to do that.”

They gave Rachel 1 more injection,and she slept on.Over the next few hours the changes were very noticeable,Rachel’s breasts expanded to a full 40DD size,they looked slightly strange on her very slim figure,and then her skin started to change colour and form.At first it was difficult to see her pink skin changing to gold at first,but it became ever more obvious as time went on.It was also smoother,no lines whatsoever, the only things not perfectly smooth were her voluptuous cleavage,and the hair on her body,everything else was a set of perfect lines. Even her curvy rear was absolutely perfectly in proportion. Finally after 8 hours or so,the only clue that Rachel had ever been human was the hair on her body, and then that was all shaved off apart from on her head.

Rachel came round to find herself laying on a table,wearing a stimulating device in her pussy,something large and metallic covering her heaving very full cleavage,and a helmet/headpiece up above her head which was being fired up judging by the electricity arcing from and within it. Both the cleavage and pussy devices were wired up to the computer.

“What’s happening?“she said dizzily.

“You are being prepared to be the ultimate sex machine,known as robo lover,that is what’s happening.“Alison told her.

“Why?”

“Because there is a demand for it from men throughout the world,and we can sell women to them at £25,000 pounds a time,thats why.The only parts of you that are still human are your mind and your sex sensitivity levels,and within 30 minutes they won’t be.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you see that device in your pussy,and that large metal unit over your huge cleavage?”

“Yes.”

“Well they are going to stimulate those areas of your body to 25 times normal human sensitivity,and that will make you so seriously horny,for whenever it’s desired by your purchaser.Just by switching them on,you will be so driven by sexual desire,you would make love to anything.And your mind,well the circuits have attached themselves to your brain, when we fire the 5,000 volts through your mind,your brain will evaporate and the circuits will take over.And I think you can guess their primary function.”

“Sex,“said Rachel.

“Thats right,“said Alison,“you will do literally anything sexually inclined your owner wants you to,every possible detail you can ever need is included in the programming you will receive after your human brain has been destroyed.And not only that,you will be the perfect robot slave to him,looking after his every whim for the rest of his life.”

“So am I the first that you’ve done this to?”

“Yes,but certainly not the last,we already have orders for 3,500 robo lovers from all over the world to fill.And already over 200 willing women to help us to do so.Have you any last thing you wish to say as a human?”

“I don’t think so.“said Rachel in resignation.

“In that case we’ll get down to business.“said Alison,and moved over to the computer,a helper lowered the helmet over Rachel’s head,and Alison pressed the button.There was a massive arc of electricity and Rachel’s human mind was evaporated,immediately the computer began downloading all the information that the ultimate sex slave would need to know,and then additional household duties were also programmed in,they had to literally start from scratch with the data,no previous memories that Rachel had as a human were left within her.At the same time the pussy and cleavage devices started working on her body,if she had still been human,she would have had a permanent orgasm while this work was going on,but naturally as a robot,she had no feelings whatsoever.

At the end of all this work,they disconnected ‘Rachel’ from the machine,but the only thing that was still Rachel was the name.She would shortly only answer to the name robo lover unit 00001,until her new owner chose a new female name for her.After all the necessary tests had been run,robo lover unit 00001 was switched into standby mode,and packed up ready for delivery.She was sent to Canada,to a millionaire who couldn’t be bothered (or was unable) to find a real live woman to love him.He called her Michelle,a name that she answered to for the rest of his lifetime whilst serving and servicing him.She was able to teach him much about ‘love’,and he learnt several positions that he’d never knew existed.He was never less than very satisfied with his love life after that!Michelle also made a very good servant for him,his house was run more efficiently than it had been for years.When he discovered that Michelle was capable of ‘punishing’ him,he was thrilled,after all the years he’d been paying to be dominated,he now had someone who could do it as a pleasure for him,and he could get exactly the level of ‘punishment’ he desired!

When her owner died 39 years later,at the ripe old age of 77,what happened to Michelle you may ask?Well N.T.I had some very clever programming,when they were informed by his brother 2 days later that Michelle no longer had an owner,something simply amazing happened to her,her mind became clear again(a signal was simply sent to her RSB to do this).Though she couldn’t change her body back,she would now be capable of looking after herself for as long as her batteries lasted (appx 100 years from transformation) after which point she would ‘die’. And of course she kept her amazing figure and looks,along with all her knowledge,and as she would never age she was able to keep herself content with a regular supply of young lovers,they never seemed to notice or care about the strange colour of her skin,she kept them so satisfied in many other ways! Earning a living was no problem,after all she was far more intelligent than most humans,N.T.I had made sure of that too,they had known that the robo lovers would outlive their owners,though her CV would have made some interesting reading!When she finally ‘died’ her RSB no longer sent a signal out and she just literally biodegraded away to nothing.