The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Property of Raging Pythons

Part 2 of 2

(NC, MC, Humiliation, M+/F, Strip, Gang-Bang)
* * *

Disclaimer : Read No Further If You Are Under The Age Of 18 Or If You Are Offended By Graphic Descriptions Of Sexual Activity. All Characters, Situations, And Locations Are Purely Fictional.

I WRITE THESE THINGS FOR ONE PURPOSE ALONE: HEARING FROM READERS!!! SO PLEASE BE KIND AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... THANK YOU...

To my knowledge, there is no band called Raging Pythons, any Club called Fortuna Doll-House or any prominent Stuantuns.

* * *

Characters:

  • Tommy, Mike, Brandon, Jeremy: Members of the Raging Pythons
  • Charlie: Psychology student from the Blockbusters
  • William Richard Stuantun III: Lara’s boss
  • Sandra: The stripper (limited appearance)
  • Nicole: Charlie’s girlfriend (very limited appearance)
  • Valerie: Lara’s friend (very limited appearance)
* * *

Lara was taken back to the Raging Pythons’ apartment after her long practice. Mike, who had picked her up alone, told Lara to play with herself on the way back, ordering her not to cumm as usual.

“We’re having a party tonight” informed Mike. The word “party” sent a cold wave of fear through Lara’s heart. “You’ll be the main entertainment, of course!”

Once back, she was ordered into her apartment, to take another shower, to prepare herself and to put on the ridiculously small and revealing French-Maid uniform, and to wear her biggest high-heels—all after another masturbation of getting herself at the edge of orgasm, which, in her incredibly horny state, took merely a few seconds.

As she dressed and applied proper make-up, she was dying in shame and anxiety, she hated what she was doing but she couldn’t bring herself to disobey. She looked at herself in the mirror and with great disdain she saw the kind of male-fantasy she abhorred. A French-Maid, the ultimate creation of male sexism, a young beautiful submissive female, dressed to underline her subservient status, ready to cook, clean and serve and then, as though all that was not enough, to be used as a personal sex toy, to perform sexual services. And now here she was, Lara Cataluna, destined to be a high-paid successful lawyer just yesterday, now dressed in a kinky Maid uniform, ready to serve the very next-door neighbors she couldn’t stand. She was their slave, their source of sexual amusement, perhaps forever.

She walked over to the apartment next-door. The music was as loud as ever.

Half an hour later the party animals started showing. Soon, the apartment was crowded and Lara was busy serving beer, squeezing through men with a trey in her hand. It was all college guys, some looking like the Raging Pythons themselves, many others looking like typical fraternity party animals. As she delivered mugs of beer she filled from the cags in the kitchen and passed around the bowl of chips, she felt hands all over her body. It was obvious everybody knew about her, having a sexy maid going around serving beer and chips certainly could not be the norm in this bunch’s parties. Lara could not tell how much they knew, but there was no doubt they understood she was there at the pleasure of the guests, to serve and to do as she’s told—all evidenced by pats on her ass, hands going under her tiny skirt or touching her breasts, and eyes fixed on her pushed up breasts or swaying ass, clearly contemplating whether they would also get to sample this beauty. Walking around and doing her maidly work was made even more difficult on her six inch heels, with continuos probing from the increasingly drunken guys around her. They apparently enjoyed their power over the nervous young woman, rapidly giving orders, watching her swaying her ass as she hurried back and forth on her high-heels, trying to respond to all requests.

There were even other females in the party, which made her feel even more degraded. These punk sluts—featuring all kinds of rings, tattoos, funky hair colors much like the hosts of the party—were sipping their drinks and chatting with the guys, as she was running around in a demeaning outfit, serving these snickering females—girls without half the brains or looks she had, just a couple of dormitory sluts.

It was past midnight, when an exhausted Lara heard the dreaded announcement from Tommy. “Ladies and gentlemen, now it’s time for our very own strip-dancer”.

She was escorted back to her apartment by Mike who ordered her to put on her most authoritative power-suit. Quickly she dressed, and they made their way back to the party. Tommy made another announcement: “So, finally here she is, ladies and gentlemen, a very mean lawyer, now a fabulous stripper, our haughty neighbor, Lara Cataluna!!".

Lara walked into the middle of the room, as everyone cheered and whistled. She was dying in shame, knowing her clothes would be coming off and she’d be dancing in the most lewd, provoking ways she could, displaying her completely naked body to everyone in the room.

She walked through the crowd, hearing all the degrading catcalls. This was the most humiliating experience of her life. The Raging Pythons began playing their song—she’d be stripping to the very tunes she had hated for so long. She hardly stopped the tears on her eyes, having been expressly told to watch that by Mike. Here she was, in the same suit she had worn for her first interview, and she was about to strip out of it for the amusement of a bunch junkies and college low-lifes. But having no choice other than obedience, she began performing, her shapely body moving around provocatively.

As she kept stripping and dancing, her clothes flew away piece by piece, first went the jacket and skirt followed by her snow white blouse, and then her bra and panties. When she was finally completely naked in front of everyone, her face was burning in shame, all the mocking cheers echoing in her head. She felt so incredibly helpless and humiliated, being entirely naked among others who were fully clothed and comfortably watching her nude body. The presence of other females made it all the worse, feeling her more degraded than ever. As her body swinged and shaked, keeping up with the tune, she also realized the camera was rolling, permanently recording her terrible humiliation. Then, she realized guys were getting very anxious, many of them openly playing with their cocks over their pants. This scared her to death, looking around and seeing more than 20 horny guys, their eyes fixed on her naked body as the few females in the room laughed and encouraged the men.

Soon, Tommy stopped the music. “Well, ladies and gentlemen, I’m sure this little shameless cock-teasing slut has made you all hard—and frankly if she caused you fellas to get a hard-on, it is her responsibility to take care of it.”

Chants of approval were shouted by all the guys, and even the punk-bitches applauded in amusement, apparently enjoying this high-class high-priced “law-student”s humiliation.

Soon, the guys were moving on her, but it was Jeremy who stopped them. “Wait one minute” protested the solist. “This place ain’t no brothel” he said chuckling. “Her place is!".

Lara was escorted to her own apartment, along with all the drunken eager guys, and the camera.

Soon, the beautiful girl was placed on her back on the rich oak coffee-table in her livingroom. The tabletop was too small for her body so her head and buttocks were over the edges. Most of her weight was supported by the small of her back. She was arching her back to relieve some of that pressure, and that pushed her tits upward like an obscene offering. Tommy took the lead, placing himself in front of the girl and pushing her sexy legs against her belly, and pushing apart her bent knees. Lara still had her spiked heels and her collar on. Another guy got on the other end of the table, taking out his stiff prick. She could see the big ugly cock just inches from her face. In the last 24 hours, she had done this, against her will, more than she ever had. And she still hated it. As she watched helplessly, the man approached her until his cock tip made contact with her closed mouth. She felt him applying further pressure, trying to gain entry.

Tommy suddenly entered the naked gorgeous girl and forcefully grabbed her tits. He started thrusting in earnest, prompting the girl to start moaning loudly. Lara’s shrieks gave the guy at her head the opportunity to plunge his cock into her open mouth. He then reached down and grasped a hand full of her long silky blonde hair and pulled hard, bending her head back over the edge of the table.

“Do a good job, whore!” ordered Mike. Obeying the order, Lara began licking the cock in her mouth, and she relaxed her throat muscles, allowing for the penis in her mouth to push deep. She was serving the cock in her mouth like the most expensive of hookers, compelled to please to the best of her ability.

Lara knew this was only the beginning of an all-night gang-bang. She could see the guys all around her, their hands on their crotches. The girls were jocking and laughing at Lara, perhaps feeling much superior and confident because it was Lara who was the slut, not them.

The gang-bang lasted six hours, with most participants going for seconds, and the camera rolling.

It was 5 A.M. when Lara was finally allowed to sleep, only after cleaning up all the mess she made, licking everyone clean.

* * *

The following day, she was awaken by Mike again. “Wake up, sweetie” he yelled mockingly. “Get up and take a cold shower, and do it quick!! Then come back here only in your new thong panties and high-heels.”

20 minutes later she was done with her shower and came down to her livingroom in her panties. Despite everything, her nakedness still made her shiver in humiliation. She couldn’t believe it was less than 36 hours ago when this nightmare had started.

Mike seemed to be the one designing the activities. He brought the tape from the previous nights, featuring Lara stripping, getting spanked, fucking and sucking cocks. He placed it in Lara’s VCR. “Now, darling, take a seat on that nice big leather chair. Strip out of your panties and place your legs over the arms of the chair. That’s right, just like a big slut, which is what you are now! And you’ll play with yourself, watching how everyone fucked you last night! No cumming, though! Play with your tits, as well. Squeeze those nipples. And smile at the camera every now and then, will you?” He had placed the camera on a tripod, next to the TV, as he had said these. Lara would be watching last night’s gangbang on TV, and she’d be filmed while playing with herself at the same time.

“So have fun, as we go through all your stuff!!”

As Lara began masturbating, the Raging Pythons made their way to her bedroom, with the full intention to inspect her personal belongings.

When they were back in the living room, Lara was sweating like a pig, fingers jamming into her pussy at most a few strokes at a time now that she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Tommy was chuckling, holding a big vibrator in his hand. “Look what we found, Lara!! You naughty bitch, I would never expect a proper girl like you to own this monster thing...”

“Yeah, so why don’t you show us how you use it, huh?”

Lara’s trembling hand picked up the vibrator from Tommy. She was dying in shame, the vibrator she had ordered... it was meant to be private, even ordering the damn thing had been so embarrassing for her. She had used it only in the bathroom, almost fearing it would undignify the other rooms in her apartment. And now she was being asked to fuck herself with it, in front of her dreaded neighbors.

Soon, the black monster was turned on, humming like an industrial engine, buried in her pussy.

“Oh, you can cumm now” informed Tommy. “In fact, you’re not allowed to stop before you cumm three times”.

It took Lara less than 20 minutes to cumm three times, with the humming vibrator ramming into her pussy non-stop as the guys watched and cheered her up. Despite her constant moaning and panting, one could still see the horror on Lara’s face. She was watching her rape on TV as the monster vibrator sent waves of guilty pleasure through her body. She was made to lick her vibrator crystal clean after each orgasm. The taste of her own juices in her mouth made her wanna puke but she managed to control herself.

After this spectacle, Mike produced something which almost made Lara faint in panic. They had her diary.

“Lara, it’s a very interesting habit you have, keeping a diary! I can’t wait to read all this stuff. Especially, who is this Richard guy, huh? Stunning fantasies you seem to have about him!!”

They all laughed at the humiliated girl. “Who is this William Richard Stuantun III?”

The buzzer rang just as Lara answered “My boss, Master”.

“Who the hell is this?”

“I... I don’t know, Master” answered the panic-stricken girl.

“You stupid bitch, go figure out who the hell it is!!”

Lara gladly got off the chair, rushing to the intercom.

“Who is it?” she asked.

“It’s Richard. Let me in!!".

Is this the William Motherfuckin’ Third?” asked Mike.

“Yes, Master”

“Well, buzz him in!!”

“Oh, Richard, come on up!!”

As soon as Lara said those words, her heart skipped a beat, she couldn’t let him see her like that!

“Lara, go take a super-quick shower, dress nicely and get back here, don’t worry we will find a way to keep your boss busy!!”

When Mike opened the door he was faced with a tall, strong, sharp looking man in his early thirties. His suit screamed he was a lawyer, and his manners were formal and authoritative even though he didn’t look like a stiff. He was obviously surprised to see somebody else in Lara’s apartment, much less some hippie.

“Oh, come on in” smiled Mike—he hated lawyers. “We’re Lara’s friends, she should be here soon, she’s just taking a shower”.

“Really?” responded William Richard Stuantun III. He envisioned the blonde’s naked body, as he had so many times in the last month. She certainly looked like the greatest fuck he’d seen in a long time—but he couldn’t figure out why she’d be hanging out with these low-lifes...

Richard took a seat on the couch, waiting for Lara, looking at the band members with barely concealed disdain. He chose to make some calls with his cellular phone rather than making small talk with Lara’s friends.

Jeremy, Brandon and Tommy had no idea what the hell Mike was up to and they were worried about it. This asshole of a lawyer looked like he could just chew up their ass and they didn’t want any trouble. It certainly wasn’t helping that they knew Mike had been drinking a bottle of whiskey as he went through Lara’s belongings and did not necessarily have any planning going into his actions.

A few moments later, a nervous Lara showed up in a business suit, almost trying to avoid Richard’s eyes. She simply hoped there weren’t any clues around that could reveal what was going on just before Richard came up.

Richard didn’t enjoy doing this, especially in front of her fiends, but he concluded he had no other chance:

“Hello, Lara. I just stopped by to see what’s going on. You didn’t come to the office yesterday and didn’t show up this morning either. So, I was wondering if you intend to continue with your internship. We do expect our associates to call in the case of absence!”

“I’m so sorry, Richard. I’ve been...”

Mike cut her off, his drunken state now more obvious: “Oh, she’s been entertaining us, Richie boy!!”

“Entertaining you??". Richard looked at Mike with obvious animosity. He knew smart-asses like this; and he also knew how to put them in place.

“Ohh, sure, Lara loves entertaining people!” He tossed the diary over to Lara. “In fact, it seems she’d love to entertain especially you! Lara, Hon, why don’t you read out loud that section from just three days ago—the part you talk about all those nasty nasty things you wanted to do with your boss!!”

Feeling uncomfortable with the bizarre situation, Richard took out a Cigar. “Nobody minds, I trust?” he asked as he lid his Cigar. “And can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here?”

“Ohh, the truth, Mr. Hot-Shot lawyer? Well, Lara is our little sex kitten now, she is our slave! Isn’t that the truth Lara?”

“Yes, Master” Lara said in a cranking voice.

“Well, then, I shall leave you and your sex kitten alone” said Richard as he got onto his feet.

“Oh, wait, please, it would be a shame if you left before hearing all the nice things Lara wrote for you”.

Richard knew he was supposed to leave—no self-respecting gentleman would stay any longer in this mess. But he was curious. Besides, he knew he’d be firing Lara as early as tomorrow morning—that was a shame, of course, he liked Lara.

“Well, then” said Richard, nodding his head.

With Mike’s encouragement, Lara began reading in a breaking voice, her heart tightening with the incredible humiliation. She wanted to die and disappear into thin air. She read her dirty fantasies from her Diary, about how she had the “hots” for William Richard Stuantun III; how she had masturbated so many times thinking of Richard, how she had buried her vibrator in her pussy imagining it was Richard’s hard cock, how she had fantasized of Richard calling her into his office for blow-jobs.

As Richard listened to the humiliated girl’s revealings he could feel his cock getting hard with the images. Lara was finally done after 10 minutes of this spectacle and Richard didn’t know what to do, his self-confidence visibly shaken and his eyes avoiding the looks around him.

“See how much she likes entertainment!!” chuckled Mike. “And let me tell you, Richie, this bitch can really suck a cock! Well, actually she didn’t fare any better than a Nun up until recently, but with the practice she got the last two days... she would put any hooker to shame, let me tell you. And with a Bod like this, man, she screams entertainment!! Too bad, she now belongs to us slugger.”

Richard inhaled his Cigar deep and leaned forward, until his face was inches from Mike’s. “Listen, slugger, you probably think I’m a faggot in a suit. Let me tell you what I think. I could break your neck, break your nose, chop up your fingers and shove them up your ass so easily, you have no idea. So, you look like the kind who enjoys playing a little guitar—if you wanna play your guitar with your limp dick for the rest of your life, I suggest you try me!! Come on slugger, give me an excuse, any excuse to turn your face into a bloody pulp. Do you have the balls?". William Richard Stuantun III completed the verbal assault by blowing smoke in Mike’s face.

The tension in the room was almost unbearable. Mike desperately wanted one of his friends to help him, but it seemed they did not have the balls, either.

Mike mumbled something like “cool it, man”.

That’s when the buzzer sounded again and there was a knock on the door shortly after that. Brandon got the door this time. There was a young man at the door. “Aah, I was looking for a Lara Cataluna??”

Brandon didn’t know what to say. He opened his mouth to send away whoever this person was—they seemed to have enough activity in their hands with William Richard Stuantun III inside. But before he could say anything, he heard Richard yelling from inside: “Oh, come on in!”

He was on his feet. “I was just leaving anyway. It must be one of your masters, Lara. Go ahead and play your games. Just don’t come back to the firm”.

Charlie overheard Richard’s words and a wave of panic rushed through him.

He stepped into the apartment, pushing away Brandon.

“Dude, wait just a second”!

Richard looked at Charlie with the same animosity. “Who the fuck are you?”

Charlie saw Lara, and knew instantly that this had to be Martin’s “hottie”.

“Listen, please take a seat, don’t leave, I’m gonna explain everything to you, to everyone!”

Richard looked at the young man. He certainly felt something out-of-the-ordinary was going on and this guy claimed to have answers.

“Alright” he said. “Make it quick!".

“Lara” said Charlie. “You’re Lara, right?”

“Yes” said the sobbing girl.

“And am I right about this—you’ve been compelled to obey orders?”

“Yes”.

Charlie sighed. “Can...” He looked around, he imagined any one of these people now had the power to direct her actions.

“Could somebody please send her to her room, or something?”

Brandon ordered Lara to her room as Richard and the Raging Pythons were once again seated. Charlie stood before them, feeling like a seminarian about to address his audience. And he didn’t quite know where to begin. “So, here’s the deal” he began...

* * *

He talked about how he had spent all his research on hypnosis and mind-control. How he had developed a technique based on subliminal messages. And how the tape he had prepared was rented by Lara even though he had meant to use it on his own girlfriend.

He answered their various questions: How come she obeyed only the Raging Pythons? Because the subliminal messages had conditioned her to obey the first people she had contact with. And she had contact immediately with all of the Raging Pythons. In his case, he had planned to be alone with his girlfriend when she watched the tape.

How come she had not tried to escape, seek help? There had been special subliminal messages which stopped Lara from running off and seeking help.

Was it permanent? It could be undone, once again using subliminal messages. And, whatever conditioning was given to her, it had to be refreshed every now and then.

“So, what now?” asked Tommy.

Richard laughed. “What now? Let me tell you what now! All five of you are going to jail. You will be sucking big black cocks in jail just three moths from now, I guarantee you that!!”

“Come on, wait a minute, man” begged Charlie. “Isn’t there anything I can do for you? I can re-program her mind...”

* * *

William Richard Stuantun III had the perfect wife. Young, beautiful and respectful. At 34 he was 10 years older than his young wife and he preferred it that way. Lara was indeed gorgeous. She had dropped out of Law School, to be the wife, as every proper wife would do. And now she was the ideal wife, focusing all her efforts on keeping her husband pleased. On the outside, she was still her usual haughty self, patronizing everyone except her husband. At home, it was a different story. She was a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. Her mind was always preoccupied with pleasing her husband, whom she feared very much. She was perfectly obedient, never defiant—always doing as she’s told, never doing anything without asking for permission. She knew her powerful husband frequently cheated on her of course, but she had no problem with that. No man, much less somebody as powerful as William Richard Stuantun III, could be expected to limit himself to one woman, even if his wife’s looks could rival any supermodel’s. Lara spent most of her days shopping, tanning and working out in order to keep herself at the top of her form. She knew her place, she was always a scared little wife, fearing failure to please her man. She always dressed seductively, running huge bills on Victoria’s Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood among other posh brands—bills Richard gladly paid. She always awakened her husband in the morning with a gentle blow job and in the evening greeted her husband at the door in sheer lingerie. There was nothing she wouldn’t do of course, anything that caught Richard’s fancy was fair game in the bedroom and Lara was expected to watch Playboy TV and read the most outrageous sex magazines to improve herself and find creative ways to entertain her husband. Richard certainly enjoyed his new married life, having found a proper bride at last. And Lara could only be grateful for having been claimed by such a powerful man...

* * *

Charlie ringed her girlfriend’s door in pure excitement. It had been two months since the whole episode about Lara Cataluna had been resolved. He had never imagined that his successful techniques would actually cause him so much trouble. But it was all taken care of now, the Raging Pythons were scared death about possible legal action so they had forgotten all about it, especially since William Richard Stuantun III decided to finance their first ever recording. Richard had also confiscated all the videotapes and pictures, making sure there were no traces of his beautiful wife’s shameful episodes. And as for Lara, Charlie was sure she was on her knees, sucking her husband’s cock like her life depended on it, scared of not getting a perfect 10 for her efforts. And it was time to finally do what he had intended originally.

Nicole opened the door. She looked great in her plain jeans and T-shirt. Charlie looked at her full lips, he couldn’t wait to see those lips engulfed around his hard cock.

“Soo, honey, did you finally watch ‘Out of Sight’?”

“Yes, thank you for bringing it to me! It was excellent, the tape’s image wasn’t very clear, but I really enjoyed it!”

“Oh really” Charlie grinned. “Well, then, get down on your knees and start sucking my cock”

“Whaaat???”

“On your knees, bitch! It’s about time you learned giving blow-jobs”

Nicole slapped Charlie across the face. “What do you think I am, huh? Your private whore? You little limp-dick asshole!!”

Nicole was kicking and slapping Charlie now “honey wait, no, sorry, I’m sorry...”

She was pissed: “I told you I don’t do oral sex. And who the hell are you calling bitch?”

Charlie couldn’t figure out what on earth was going on. Something was very wrong...

* * *

Lara was at home, having sent Richard to work after a perfect 10 blow-job. She was watching TV when the phone rang. It was Valerie.

“Val, how are you?”

“Well, how you doin’ you little tease?”

“Oh, shut up”.

“When are you coming to visit me?”

“Don’t know. When Richard allows me to!”

“Uhhh! ”

“Oh shut up, you’re just jealous !”

“Well, you still didn’t tell me how you finally managed to lock him...”

“Do you really wanna know? And do you have the time?”

“Yes, I do!!!”

“It’s a long story, Hon...”